Good morning, kids. Wednesday and a number of things worthy of exploration this morning. First the knives are definitely out for Angel of Death Cuomo. While he continues to talk out of his sigmoid using his Emmy Award as a megaphone, the usual propaganda organs are not providing cover. The question is, what and/or who is behind this sudden torrent of truth and can he survive it politically? In any case, assuming this filthy mobbed up criminally incompetent tyrant exits the stage, willingly or not, the idea that someone who is not provably as or more leftist than he is will take the reins in Albany is a non-starter. Just as it is in California, where Gavin Newsom is likely to face a recall election.
Sad really because as we have seen for decades now, wherever Democrats control government, a trail of societal and economic destruction is the result. You can blame the political machines that wield absolute power and control over the bureaucracies and the electoral systems to a certain extent but ultimately, it’s the fault of people who continually elect leftwing asshole after asshole who raise taxes, welcome illegal aliens, unlock the jails, regulate small businesses out of existence and brainwash children into subliterate robots forever dependent on The State. And then when these people flee the misery they brought upon themselves, they take their voting habits with them and elect the same leftist stooges to wreak havoc on the place they sought refuge. The lack of self-awareness is directly proportional to their shrieking at their new neighbors to “bake the damn cake” or “wear a mask.”
A left-wing activist facing criminal charges for his involvement in the Capitol riots received $35,000 from both CNN and NBC for footage he recorded of a Trump supporter being fatally shot inside the Capitol building, according to records he filed in federal court on Tuesday.
Lawyers for John Sullivan, a 26-year-old Utah native, disclosed the payments as part of the activist’s argument that he was acting as a journalist in the Capitol rather than a rioter.
“Defendant is legitimately self-employed as a documentarian and it is oppressive to require that he not be allowed to continue his primary area of employment for an extended period of time,” Steven R. Kiersh, the Sullivan lawyer, wrote in a court filing in which he argued for Sullivan to be allowed to continue using Facebook and Twitter.
Sullivan, who founded the social justice group Insurgence USA, was charged on Jan. 13 with illegally entering the Capitol, civil disorder, and violent or disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.”
Prosecutors cited video that Sullivan recorded inside the Capitol in which he called for burning down the building, while egging on others who had broken into the building.
“We accomplished this shit. We did this together. Fuck yeah! We are all a part of this history,” he said in a video cited by prosecutors.
“Let’s burn this shit down,” he also allegedly said.
The question is did XiNN and NBC pay him before or after the fact? Given that Capitol Police were actually opening the doors and letting some of the goons in and the actions of DC Mayor Muriel Bowser before the fact in not beefing up security ahead of the rally, this latest revelation is kind of telling. But, naturally President-in-Exile Donald Trump as well as upwards of half to two thirds of this nation are to blame for a “violent insurrection” in an attempt to overthrow the government. Amazing how no matter how provably guilty and no matter how heinous the crime committed by Leftists, it always redounds on the victims.
Meanwhile, the Valerie Jarrett/Nazi collaborator George Soros-led junta speaking through its demented meat puppet Zhou Bai-Din, aka President Aqualung, is signaling (to me anyway) an actual purge of perhaps several thousand people.
Biden said, “I got involved in politics, to begin with because of civil rights and opposition to white supremacist, the Ku Klux Klan and the most dangerous people on America continue to exist. That is the greatest threat of terror in America, domestic terror. So I would make sure my Justice Department and the Civil Rights Division is focused heavily on those very folks. I would make sure we focus on how to deal with the rise of white supremacy. You see what’s happening the studies that are beginning to be done, maybe at your university as well, about the impact of former military, former police officers on the growth of white supremacy in some of these groups.”
He added, “You may remember in one of my debates from the former president, I asked him to condemn the Proud Boys he wouldn’t do. It he said stand standby and stand, ready whatever the phrase exactly was. It is a bane on our existence. It has always been as Lincoln said we have to you appear to a battle angels these guys are not and women they are in fact demented. They are dangerous people.”
I can picture him fighting with Robert Byrd and Herman Talmadge. Oh wait, they were his best friends! Couple this with Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s declaration of wanting some sort of 9/11-style commission to investigate the Black Wednesday Reichstag Fire “riot” that made her allegedly shit her girdle so bad it left stains on Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez’s dress three buildings away. Considering the 9/11 commission accomplished nothing except creating an entire new federal law enforcement bureaucracy – thanks Dubya!! – that does nothing but molest and impede the citizenry while apologizing to Islamists for us infidels not dying fast enough, given the current political climate, this one scares the crap out of me insofar as what the already predetermined findings will be:
Anyone who does not swear some sort of allegiance to the Democrat Party, renounce Trump, “whiteness,” perusing websites like Ace of Spades and Cut Jib Newsletter, sing the Black National Anthem while holding your child down as his/her gender is reassigned, surrender all weapons and ammunition etc. etc. will have to face the music. Prison? Maybe for some. For most, the prison of being denied goods, services and money from the State-owned company store, i.e. Amazon and Bank of America as well as the US Treasury in the form of denied bennies. Along with taking out Trump, the lockdowns wiped out a large swathe of the American economy: small businesses. One of Bob Ross’ happy accidents, so to speak.
Whether the Junta is doing this out of actual fear or merely paranoia makes no difference. This is getting real. G-d help them if we ever do give them something to wet their diapers about. Inshalla…
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Rigged, like an exploding gas tank… and the 2020 elections. CNN, NBC Paid Left-wing Capitol Rioter $35,000 Each for Footage of Violence
- If this isn’t a heads-up as to the Junta’s next victims, I don’t know what it. Is it justified fear or Stalin’s paranoia? Either way… Biden: Former Military, Police Fueling “Growth of White Supremacy” Groups
- “These books, and the mandarin class that writes and interprets them, are the real law, determining what is permitted and what is forbidden.” The Second Set of Books
- “How business makes a sucker of Middle America.” Our Enemy: The Boardroom
- “Pence was perfectly suited to be vice president… for Mitt Romney.” How Loyal Was Mike Pence?
* * * * *
- “Freezing temperatures have paralyzed power generation plants, leading to rolling blackouts across the south-central part of the country and leaving millions without power.” Jen Piss-Hockey: Joe Biden Has Not Spoken Personally to Governors Affected by Winter Storms
- “Far too many Texans are without power and heat for their homes as our state faces freezing temperatures and severe winter weather. This is unacceptable.” Texas Governor, House Speaker Call for Emergency Probe of Failing Power Grid
PRESIDENT-IN-EXILE TRUMP POST-PRESIDENCY SOVIET SHOW TRIAL/IMPEACHMENT & ACQUITTAL AFTERMATH
- “The hoax is the claim, by Democrats and the mainstream media, that Trump called violent neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, Virginia ‘very fine people’ in remarks in 2017.” Trump Lawyer Believed “Very Fine People” Hoax Until Trial Prep
- “Last week was nothing short of a warning to Trump supporters and Republicans to get with the Democrat program — or else.” Impeachment Was Nothing but Spectacle and Political Theater… Just Like It Was Designed to Be
- Et tu, Utah? Utah GOP Rejects Efforts to Censure Romney for Impeachment Vote
- “Impeachment proved the left wishes to force their agenda no matter what, even if it means falsifying a few videos or a few tweets in the U.S. Senate.” What Impeachment Showed About the Left’s Four Years of Insatiable Thirst for Power
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Don’t let progressive’s fool you. They aren’t talking about ideas; they’re talking about people.” When Progressives Say “Whiteness” They Mean “White People”
- “Is it possible to create parallel Americas without instigating a separation?” Are Democrats Creating Two Americas?
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “It’s over.” George Conway, Kurt Bardella Call on Lincoln Catamite Procurement Project to Shut Down
- “Greg Nitzkowski, the firm’s managing partner of more than two decades, donated $3,000 to the Lincoln Project in 2020, according to federal election records. Elena Baca, who chairs the firm’s employment law department, has donated almost $2,000 to the Lincoln Project.”Senior Partners at Firm Hired to “Review” Lincoln Project Scandal Have Donated Thousands to Group (sounds like a self-sucking boy penis making both ends meet – jjs)
- “I think it would be appropriate to take a hard look at that.” Former NY Gov. Pataki: New York Should Consider Law to Recall Angel of Death Cuomo
- “Led by Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY [jelly]), the Republican establishment appears to be set on trying to somehow expunge President Trump and the Make America Great Again movement from the GOP. History tells us that’s a horrible idea for Republicans, and an horrendous idea for the nation.” The Republican Establishment is Engaging in Political Suicide.
- “Considering what McConnell said about Trump, the only surprise is that Trump waited so long to speak up.” Trump Goes Nuclear on Mitch McConnell
- “Trump blasted McConnell for his familial ties to the Chinese Communist Party, and asserted that his biggest regret was bailing McConnell out when he was 20 points down in his Kentucky primary.” O.G. Trump Throws Down on “Dour Hack,” China-Linked Mitch McConnell
- “He may be down, but he is certainly not out of favor with the GOP. Twice impeached, vilified by Democrats in the trial, and virtually silenced by social media… despite it all, Donald Trump keeps a solid foothold in the Republican Party.” Poll: 75% of Republicans Want Trump to Play Prominent Role in GOP
- “Biden and Democrat governors’ approach couldn’t be more different than the one this Republican governor has taken.” Life in DeSantis’ Florida: Time Travel to America
- “Where were the suits now pulling out of GOP donations when Democrats ignored due process in the 2018 Justice Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearings?” Big Corporate Yanks Funds From Republicans While Funding Democrats Who Abused Due Process In Kavanaugh Hearings
- “There it is, hiding in plain sight: An astonishing six-part plan to make America into a one-party state.” Woke Politics: The Democrats’ Plan for a Permanent Majority
- “Can the Republicans show some steel and fend off Democrat tyranny?” What the Dems’ Prospects Are Without Donald Trump
- “Even more effective than breaking the rules is changing them in your favor.” Trump Fought the Swamp and the Swamp Won
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Have liberals become as numerous as the stars of heaven?” How Mail-In Voting Affected the 2020 Election
- “Election watchdog calls settlement a check on voter fraud.” (great timing – jjs) Michigan Removes 177,000 Voters From Voter Rolls After Legal Challenge
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- Betsy McCaughey: “Emergency powers should last for a few weeks or maybe a month — long enough to keep the public safe until the Legislature can swing into action. Instead, the governor has wielded emergency powers for 11 months — and for what? One of the worst [Chinese] COVID performances in the nation.” Gov. Angel of Death Cuomo Has Wielded Dictatorial Powers Long Enough
- Jeffrey Lord: “Vindication for having the guts to stand up to Gov. [Angel of Death] Cuomo.”Janice Dean: Profile in Courage
- “The disastrous results of [Angel of Death] Cuomo’s nursing-home policy are finally revealed.” False Hero of the Pandemic
- Julie Kelly: “Hailed as a hero for months due to his theatrical handling of the crisis, Cuomo now is under long-delayed but well-deserved scrutiny for his incompetence and apparent cover-up of nursing home data.” Another Deadly Decision by Angel of Death Cuomo: Ventilators
* * * * *
- “We don’t know for certain.” (who’s this “we?” – jjs) Biden Predicts Pandemic Won’t Be Over for Another Year
- “Bullshit! Bullshit!” Fox News’ Larry Kudlow Caught on Hot Mic Cursing Over Kamala Harris’ Vaccine Distribution Claims
- “The bottom line still remains. In almost all ways the overall impact of [Chinese] COVID-19 closely matches that of the flu. We can argue numbers about whether it is worse, but that doesn’t change the entire picture.” An Update on Chinese Coronavirus From an Arizona Doctor
- “The full House may pass the legislation as soon as next week, but it could face hurdles in the Senate, where Democrats can’t afford to lose a single member of their party thanks to the 50-50 split in the chamber.” House Democrats Have Proposed a New $1.9 Trillion Chinese COVID Relief Package. Here’s What’s In It.
- “The coming weeks will see a flurry of old-fashioned horse trading — some would call it corruption — in Washington, as Democrats attempt to pass a partisan ‘stimulus’ bill.” Why Joe Biden’s “Stimulus” Could Be the Most Pork-Filled Crony Christmas Ever
- “2020 was the year of government overreach. Make 2021 the year of organized civil disobedience and friendly reunions.” The Pandemic Is Over
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- The comments were featured in a story published by The Hollywood Reporter about Disney’s recent firing of conservative actress Gina Carano. The publication noted that publicists have advised their clients to ‘steer clear of politics, especially anything leaning right.'” Crisis PR Consultant: “Anything” That Offends the Left “A Problem,” My Clients Work Hard to Please Them
- “The Left wants to rewrite our history.” Gov. Kristi Noem Criticizes MSNBC’s Joy Reid
- “On cue, CNN and Politico insisted that yesterday, February 15th, was the real first day of the Biden regime. The claim is made as a result of Congress’ decision to waste a month (and millions of dollars) trying to impeach and remove President Trump (again).” Here Are the 56 Executive Actions Biden Has Signed While the Media Tell You His Work Hasn’t Started Yet
- “In states across the country, politicians have increasingly demanded that charities and nonprofit organizations reveal the names and addresses of top supporters and donors.”South Dakota Bill Would Help Starve Cancel Culture By Letting People Donate Privately
- “The Harvard campaign is typical, demanding that these Republicans be banned merely because they exercised not only their first amendment rights of free speech, but their duly elected responsibilities as elected officials.” Today’s Blacklisted Americans: Ivy League Students Demand Revocation of All Degrees Earned by Republican Politicians
- “The revelation was made during a White House press conference on Tuesday in response to a statement that Biden put out last week calling for banning semi-automatic firearms in addition to other gun control measures.” Biden Won’t Rule Out Using Executive Orders to Crackdown on Second Amendment Rights: White House
- This is the same Cardinal Burke who said in August that Biden “is not a Catholic in good standing and he should not approach to receive Holy Communion.” Card. Burke: Codifying Roe v. Wade in Federal Law is Part of the Evil One’s “Program of Lies and Death”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Other countries in West Africa are on high alert.” Guinea Declares Ebola Epidemic, Reporting First Deaths Since 2016 Outbreak
- “It is bizarre for a vice president [even a usurper fraud] to be making contact with key world leaders just weeks into a new administration.”Kamala Harris is Now Making Joe Biden’s Head of State Calls for Him
- “Biden’s initial posturing regarding Israel is foolish, given that Donald Trump’s pro-Israel approach made significant progress towards peace.” Biden Set To Revive Obama’s Devastating Middle East Foreign Policy
- Netanyahu opponent Sa’ar was “falling in the polls consistently since he hired” Lincoln Project advisors. Netanyahu Rival Cuts Ties With Lincoln Project Advisers As Anti-Trump Group Implodes Over Sexual Exploitation
- “I’m a hostage and this villa has been converted into a jail. All the windows are barred shut, I can’t open any window.” UAE Princess Held Hostage by Dubai Ruler Sends Secret Messages to Friends Detailing Conditions
- “On one side, Islamist jihad. On the other, China.” Pakistan Feeds Two Crocodiles
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Rare-earth minerals are critical in the construction of everything from smartphones to fighter jets. China knows that and is examining ways they can limit exports to the U.S. as a means to pressure Washington.” China Looking at Rare-Earth Export Curbs to Strangle U.S. Defense Industries
- “The brain drain that spawns its heavy cost.” Re-Islamization is Stunting Turkish Mental Growth
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “They are a gateway drug on the road to spending addiction.” Democrats to Bring Back (Corrupt) Earmarks
- “‘Equity’ is the buzzword of the new constitution trying to strangle the old one. It holds that government must treat Americans differently according to identity politics categories.”Democrats’ Demands For “Equity” Are Really a Demand to Amp Up Government Discrimination
- “”Equity” is to ‘equality’ what ‘social justice’ is to ‘justice.'” “Equity”: Reparations by Another Name
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- It means Tom Cotton is either a complete naif or will not object when the ban on illegals is stripped out of the bill. Sens. Romney, Cotton to Introduce Bill to Raise Minimum Wage, Ban Businesses from Hiring Illegal Aliens: What Would This Mean?
- “Their policies often punish the most vulnerable, the very people they say they want to help.” Do Dems’ Care Minimum-Wage Hike Will Devastate Poor, Minorities?
- “The ‘stay at home to protect lives’ logic did not stop the virus, but did trample the booming economy, dragging down the most vulnerable women with it.” Government Lockdowns, Not The Virus, Booted Millions Of Women From The Workforce
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “For years, they’ve been taking money under the table from China, Qatar, and elsewhere.”Time to End Hostile Powers’ Influence Operations at American Universities
- “It’s a fact of Democrat-run cities: If a single official accountable to the public isn’t in charge of public schools, teachers’ unions will run the system to suit themselves — the children’s needs be damned.” Lori Lightfoot Talks Truth on Teacher Union Entitlement
- “Judicial Watch sued on behalf of high school football coach David Flynn, who was fired from his job for raising concerns about the Black Lives Matter and Critical Race Theory-focused curricula being taught in his daughter’s 7th-grade history class.” FIGHTING BACK: Principal Sued After Firing Coach For Opposing Marxism
- “A New York college prep school sent white parents literary materials asking them to identify their level of whiteness, from ‘white supremacist’ to ‘white abolitionist.'” New York School Principal Urges Parents to Become “White Abolitionists” With Propaganda Graphic
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter: “So Axiom will build its private station for about $1 billion, and get it done in about five years. NASA spent anywhere from $100 to $200 billion, and took more than three decades to get it launched and built.” Axiom Raises $130 Million in Investment Capital
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Eventually, that green premium is modest enough that you can sort of change the [behavior of] people or use regulation to totally shift the demand.” Bill Gates: Rich Countries Should Be Eating 100% Synthetic Beef
- “The very green Germans have major concerns regarding their dependence on renewables.”As Germans Freeze, Leading Newspaper Calls Green Energy Strategy “A Dangerous Miscalculation”
- “Texas’ disastrous experience is a cautionary tale for the northeast.” When Wind Power Freezes
- “If you walk around any street now you will see disposable face masks being blown around with leaves in the gutter — they are the new cigarette butt — people are chucking them after use.” Unintended Consequences: Mask Mandates Resulting in “Mask Pollution”
- “When powerful beliefs regarding temporal matters are grounded in dubious claims or specious facts, the result will not be enduring truth or justice, but instead superstition, bigotry, and in too many instances, outright cruelty.” Sacrifice to Superstition: Euthanizing Fuel Industry Jobs
- “We must be wary when we hear ‘the science says…,’ as we too often only take facts on faith if they support the policies of our preferred political party.” What Does “The Science” Say? It’s Getting Harder to Tell
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Biden’s new orders threaten to upend science and fairness in many segments of American society, including women’s sports, women’s private spaces, the military, and medicine. Republicans in at least 13 states are fighting back.” The Backlash to Biden’s Transgender Agenda Is Already Brewing
- “I spent a week trying to become contemporary feminist and queer theorists’ picture of a perfect man.” Observing the Laws of the New Masculinity
- “Blues Clues has taken on a new topic outside the traditional realm of simple numbers, shapes, and letters: social justice activism of gender dysphoria.” The New Blues Clues is a Woke Puppy Peddling Gender Identity Propaganda to Children
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Dennis Prager: “Those who acknowledge how flawed human nature is compare America to reality. Those who do not, compare America to some utopian image: a country free of inequality, prejudices, intolerance, sexual misbehavior, greed, etc. This divide helps explain why those who hold a biblical worldview — usually religious Jews and Christians — are more likely to appreciate America than those who do not. ” Given How Flawed Human Nature Is, America Has Been a Remarkable Moral Achievement
- Christian Toto: “A homeless woman threatens a childless couple, but the state offers bigger scares.” Clunky Paradise Cove Shows Folly of California’s Progressive Policies
- “As a Chinese immigrant watching my first pro game, it was obvious to me that such pride and patriotism wasn’t coerced by the state, but a genuine expression by free people.”Here’s Why This Immigrant Loves Singing the National Anthem at Games
- “The elevation of every world culture as ‘equally meritorious’ has created a deep inequality in our own.” What Multiculturalism Has Wrought
- Lloyd Billingsley: “By recognizing some of America’s greatest writers and artists.” Make Black History Month Inclusive
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.