Good morning, kids. Happy birthday to some old white guy named George Washington. Start of a new week and several things are popping at once, not least of which is the coming apart at the seams of our society even as the illegal and evil junta officially known as the Democrat Party is making its move to not only consolidate power but to officially outlaw any and all opposition. The effort becomes that much more effective, though, when krony korporationz – along with colleagues, neighbors and even family members – put the iron in the glove by making life impossible for the average citizen who refuses to knuckle under and grovel at the fetid feet of their socialist/globalist/anti-American overlords.
In any case, some of the bigger stories popping up include:
— the long knives coming out for Angel of Death Cuomo, which his Emmy Award and best-selling fictional book on his pandemic “leadership” are not able to shield him from,
— the catastrophic economic, psychological and physical toll the two-week lockdown, which has now been ongoing for nearly 50 weeks has taken on us showing no signs of being lifted by Dr. Sigmoid Fraud (aka Anthony Fauci), the quack hack whose word is Gospel while his record is G-d awful, and despite the fact that this Chinese virus is provably marginally worse than common flu and that we have achieved herd immunity already per Johns Hopkins (I guess they’ll have a gun to their head to retract that claim),
— the repercussions over the spectacular failure of Texas’ energy grid during last week’s deep freeze and its implications of the absolute madness of “going green,”
— the concomitant, rapidly-approaching catastrophe of the Junta destroying our fossil fuel industry and the economy in general when cheap, abundant energy is no longer available,
— the danger to our national security when the Middle East flares up yet again due to our reliance on foreign energy and how it only emboldens our geo-political enemies and rivals in that region and elsewhere to potentially get frisky,
— and of course the complete erasure of our southern border when instant citizenship – and official Democrat Party registration – is granted to millions just for showing up.
Meanwhile, small business that used to account for nearly 75% of our economy has been decimated, and what remains subsumed by a handful of mega-corporations, all conveniently aligned with the Democrat junta. At the same time, said junta is printing and borrowing so much money that very soon the word quadrillion will replace trillion when we talk about the national debt. All of this is, as the saying goes, unsustainable. At the risk of invoking The Monkey’s Paw, given the nature of the evil that now controls our government and much of society, perhaps a Cloward-Piven implosion is preferable to living in a neo-GDR. That said, why not help it along?
There is a saying in some parts of the Balkans, “hiqja qimen thiut” which roughly translates to: every hair from the boar. This phrase grew in popularity, especially around the time of the collapse of the Soviet Union and fall of communism in the Eastern Bloc states. What it means is a simple metaphor – the government is the boar and it can be killed by subtly plucking every hair from its fat body.
Less poetically, it’s a guide on how to dismantle the bureaucracy that communist regimes rely on…
… But if there’s one thing consistent in American history, it’s that our government doesn’t fight well against decentralized forces. The 20-year war in Afghanistan is a current example. So, the good news — if you’re uncomfortable with the rise of agitprop teachings in the form of public school indoctrinations, church humiliation exercises and mandatory Critical Race Theory training in companies like Coca-Cola that just want you to “Try And Be Less White” — is that the bureaucracy that the left grows more and more dependent on, is extremely fragile. Ironically, the easiest way to break it is to heavily participate in it. Every hair from the boar…
…There are subsidies for everything. Housing, clothing, food, electricity, hot water and home heating fuels, hell even cellphones and internet bills are picked up by Uncle Sam (thanks, Obama!) Even if you earn too much, the processing time for millions of new applications would drain the system even faster and demoralize government workers. Before you describe your pride to me, remember that illegal immigrants do not hesitate to take every advantage of our social services. The reason communism ultimately fails is because more is taken out than can be put in.
— In most states in America, you can opt out of weekly tax withholding and choose to pay at the end of the year. This gives our government systems less funds to gamble with during the year. Only the financially savvy should attempt this.
— Caught speeding or fined for not wearing a mask? Ask for a trial. Most citations have an option to plead not guilty and if you don’t pay it, you will either be given a court date or have it dropped all altogether. Extra points for utilizing a public defender. Worse case is you end up paying the ticket anyway, but at least you did your part to clog the system.
— I don’t know of any places left in this country with well-kept roadways. That means if you’re unlucky enough to get a flat tire, because you totally, absolutely, maybe hit a pothole, you can sue the town. A few dollars to file a civil claim and you could end up on a new set of wheels and tires…
Sarah Hoyt had a great post some time after the election was stolen about each of us becoming a practitioner of “Irish democracy.” (can’t seem to find the link but here’s her blog). As Bill Ayers discovered, hurling Molotov cocktails at military installations and building bombs in Greenwich Village townhouses doesn’t do much. It’s the “long march through the institutions” that got us to where we are today. If each of us becomes a pest and a nuisance by going right up to the line without crossing it, at a minimum, it will drive them nuts and perhaps even overload their capacity to rule.
Another idea is to challenge them, not from the right but by going even further to the left than Titty Caca Cortez. Form a 501-C3 and call it the “Committee for Progressive Accountability” or something like that, and whenever something gets screwed up as it inevitably will, issue a press release that blames their incompetence on not being fully on board with progressive and socialist ideals. Call them out for stealing the election – from Bernie Sanders in the primaries.
We’re behind the lines now. Time for us to sow some dissolution and discord since we are now counterculture. My two kopeks, for what they’re worth.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “While I was looking at [the plane], I saw an explosion and then the cloud of smoke and some debris falling from it.” Plane Lands Safely In Denver After Engine Catches Fire, Debris Rains Down
- “United is the only US operator with the PW4000 engine type in its fleet. The airline said Sunday it would voluntarily and temporarily remove its 24 active planes with that engine type from its schedule.” FAA Orders Immediate Inspections of Boeing 777s After United Denver Blast
* * * * *
- Roger Kimball: “The history of speculation about truth has prominently included what we might call a school of impatience that, instead of trying to solve the problem, has endeavored to dismiss it.” Can the Truth Set us Free?
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Nothing is more dangerous than stronger powers, even inadvertently, sending signals that are interpreted as weakness by weaker powers.” Is the Biden Junta Stumbling Into War?
- Dennis Prager: “…But will that great accomplishment survive?” Given How Flawed Human Nature Is, America Has Been a Remarkable Moral Achievement
* * * * *
- “The Electric Reliability Council of Texas reportedly did not conduct any on-site inspections of its power plants to evaluate their winter preparedness due to [Chinese] COVID-19 protocols.” Report: Texas Electricity Provider Put Off On-Site Winter Inspections Due To Chinese COVID Protocols
- “A look back at the Freeze of 1989 shows just how bad things could have been in Texas — and the degree of death and destruction the Green New Deal promises for all of us.” An Insider Explains Why Texans Lost Their Power
- “If Biden had been a Republican president [and not the fraud poseur], the media would have destroyed him over his passive response to Texas’ winter storm travails.” Biden, Whether From Spite or Dementia, Has Ignored Texas
CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH
- “It is disturbing that Garland is embracing the rancid lie that the Capitol riot was racially motivated, an uprising by ‘white supremacists’ which rivaled the Islamist terror attack of 9/11 in which 3,000 people were slaughtered.” There Shouldn’t Be a Double Standard for Law and Order
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “By abusing the powers of federal regulators, Operation Choke Point 2.0 would stifle the bipartisanship, unity, and healing [so-called quote-unquote] ‘president’ Biden claims to desire.” Biden Junta Prepares Way For Banks to Refuse Service to Democrats’ Enemies
- Robert Spencer: “Also conspicuously lacking in this report were definitions of the key terms. What does the government define as ‘right-wing?’ What do they classify as ‘left-wing?’ What do they define as a ‘terrorist attack?’ The Joint Regional Intelligence Center report defines “terrorist incidents” as ‘violence motivated by political or religious conviction,’ but offers no definitions of the other terms.” DHS: “Right-Wing Extremists” Committed Most Deadly Terrorist Attacks Last Year
- “It started out bad. It’s only gotten worse.” A Fifty-Year History of Anti-Patriotism in the United States
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “‘Progressive Democrat New York Assemblyman Ron Kim claimed to CNN last Wednesday that Cuomo threatened his career if he did not help ‘cover up’ allegations that Cuomo’s staff deliberately ‘concealed the full extent of nursing home-related deaths during the [Chinese] COVID pandemic.'” New York Lawmakers “Inching” Toward a Bipartisan Impeachment Probe Against Angel of Death Cuomo
- “Jen, my question was, does President Biden still believe that Andrew Cuomo represents the gold standard on leadership during this pandemic? Just a yes or no.” Watch: Piss-Hockey Psaki Dodges Questions on Angel of Death Cuomo’s Leadership Amid Nursing Home Deaths Investigation
- “As New York’s governor flounders under attacks from even his own party, a tried and true Democrat debate-avoiding tactic is revealed.” Suddenly, It’s All a Conspiracy Theory
* * * * *
- “Biden’s firing hasn’t gone down well in Illinois.” Biden Fires Chicago U.S. Attorney Hot on the Trail of Democrat Corruption
- “When both men are judged by the almighty, God may look at Cruz and chuckle about the dumb mistake that he made in exposing himself politically in such a way. But what will he say to Governor Cuomo, who not only initiated policies that led to mass death but then tried to evade responsibility for his stupidity by covering it up?” What’s the Bigger Sin? Going on Vacation During an Ice Storm Or Being Responsible for the Deaths of 15,000 Seniors?
- “Paul Pelosi, the speaker’s husband, oversees the finances for her PAC, the only political committee linked to a politician that has donated to Holder’s group in the past two years. The group is at the forefront of left-wing gerrymandering efforts, the likes of which Pelosi once opposed.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi, Who Claims to Oppose Gerrymandering, Funnels $300,000 to Democrat Gerrymandering Group
- “Pence is currently serving as a distinguished visiting fellow at The Heritage Foundation.” (say no more – jjs) REPORT: Pence Declined Invitation to Speak at CPAC
- “McConnell would rather destroy the MAGA movement than ever win again.” McConnell’s Bitter Turtle Soup
- “America First populists currently siloed in several parties should give Biden the unity he wants good and hard by moving into the Democrat Party and voting en bloc.” Biden Wants Unity? Give It to Him Good and Hard
- “While we expected that a Biden [quote-unquote so-called] ‘presidency’ would have nothing to do with Joe Biden, we certainly didn’t expect it to look like this.” Joe Biden Held Hostage — Day 34
- “Former San Diego Mayor: ‘You can’t underestimate the frustration of California families right now.'” Is Kevin Faulconer California’s Next (Scrawny) Schwarzenegger?
- “Even now, after he has been sworn in, many of them are still refusing to speak the truth about Biden’s lack of capacity.” Sky News Australia Host: “Never Before” Has the (Spurious) Leader of the Free World Been “So Cognitively Compromised”
- “Everyone knows Trump is eager to taste his revenge against the handful of Republicans who voted against him during impeachment. That appears to be his top priority as he re-emerges to do battle with his enemies.” Trump Ready to Go to War With GOP Enemies
- “This is an existential battle. Siphoning off voters from the side that’s fighting the hardest to preserve individual liberty and economic freedom is not principled. It is nihilism.” The Choice Facing Libertarians
- “George Callas, now managing director of government affairs and public policy at the firm Steptoe and Johnson, justified his opinion by claiming earmarks are necessary to reform the larger ‘legislative and governing process.'” Former Paul Ryan Staffer Cheerleads For Return of “Old-Fashioned, Run-of-the-Mill Corruption” to Congress
- “It could be, but Barstool conservatism will only be the Right’s future if it adopts Trumpism.”Is Barstool Conservatism the Future?
RUSH LIMBAUGH’S LEGACY
- “You Rush fans and well-wishers can’t begin to understand how much you mean to Rush and to us. Your prayers are more comforting and more important than we can describe. G-d bless Rush, and G-d bless every one of you.” David Limbaugh: Rush Limbaugh: A Loving Brother and “A Friend to Countless Americans”
- “We believe that person can be the best he or she wants to be if certain things are just removed from their path like onerous taxes, regulations and too much government.” Rush Limbaugh’s Amazing 2009 Speech at CPAC Rings Just as True Today
- “Now it’s up to us to pay it forward.” Thanks for the Laughs and Learning, Rush
- “For many years I thought this excerpt from Alexander Pope’s An Essay on Criticism (circa 1705 – 1711) summed up the allure of Rush Limbaugh’s radio show to millions of people.”The Real Secret of Rush Limbaugh’s Success
- “He offered something they couldn’t provide: balance.” Limbaugh’s Success Came in Spite of Big Media
- “His greatness — and why the Left hated him so much.” Video: Remembering Rush
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “We have led on this issue from the very beginning,” DeSantis said at a press conference. “The result of 2020, from an administrative perspective, was that Florida had the most transparent and efficient election anywhere in the country,” he added. “The results speak for themselves, but we also can’t rest on our laurels. We need to make sure that we continue to stay ahead of the curve.” DeSantis to Introduce New Election Integrity Agenda, Ban Mass Mail-In Ballots, Target Ballot Harvesting
- “Even though America was never a feudal society, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be.”Feudalism Is Coming to America, and You’re the Serf
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Julie Kelly: “It’s unlikely Garland will do anything to restore the Justice Department’s reputation [such as it allegedly was] but Republicans should at least try to make him publicly commit to do so.” Questions the GOP Should Ask Merrick Garland
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- We probably had it well over a year ago. Johns Hopkins Professor Predicts U.S. Will Have Herd Immunity by April
- “”You know, I think that’s possible that’s the case. It depends on what you mean by normality.” Sigmoid Fraud Fauci: Americans May Need to Wear Masks into 2022
- “Biden told Wisconsin brewer Tim Eichinger, a Democrat who is struggling to keep his employees on and his business afloat, to give White House staff his address so they could mail him their [Chinese] COVID plan.” 31 Days In, Democrats Haven’t Accomplished a Single Chinese COVID Promise to the American Worker
- “Doesn’t make any political sense.” Rep. Paypal Jayapal Says People Shouldn’t Get Less From Biden Than They Got From Trump
- “Chinese lab collected hundreds of thousands from U.S. taxpayers.” Wuhan Lab Kept NIH Funding Despite Trump Crackdown
- “Even Dr. Fauci dismissed that claim. ‘We’re certainly not starting from scratch.'” More Proof Biden’s Attacks on Trump’s Vaccine Distribution Plan Are Based on Lies
- Brian C. Joondeph, MD: “So here we are, not following the science on whether masks provide a clinically significant benefit based on mask type and circumstances of use, how many are necessary, or when multiple masks morph from virtue signaling to suffocation. And ignoring the environmental science as well.” Unmasking the Medical Experts
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “It doesn’t appear interested in faith.” Biden’s “Faith-Based” Office
- “SNL turns to anti-Semitism.” Live From New York… It’s Saturday Night Bigotry!
- “Jeopardizing a fundamental right.” Schumer & Pelosi vs. Freedom of Conscience
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The change in procedure is likely driven by increased media attention to the issue.” ICE to Release Migrants Further Into U.S. — Away from Texas Border Cities
- “…Biden’s America has already suspended deportations and is dismantling Trump’s highly effective ‘remain in Mexico’ policy regarding asylum applicants. Biden is also asking Congress to provide mass amnesty for trespassers already here, alongside promises of generous public benefits to new illegal aliens, such as taxpayer-funded healthcare.” Biden’s Looming Border Crisis
- “When Executive Orders handcuff agents – and set law violators free.” (funny how Trump’s EO’s enabled bureaucrats to ignore them and sabotage him – jjs) Biden Cripples Immigration Law Enforcement
- Ignore the Junta and round up the alien scum anyway. Then, free one-way helicopter rides… Biden Under Pressure From 18 State AGs to Reinstate ICE’s Operation Talon Targeting Sex Offenders
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “‘Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, ignored federal guidelines and prioritized getting senior citizens — one of Florida’s most potent voting blocs — vaccinated first,’ NBC News reported.”Bizarre NBC News Hit Piece Criticizes Ron DeSantis for Prioritizing Seniors for Vaccine Distribution
- “In this age of instant information, expediency necessitates a thousand little lies echoed by the progressive oligarchy.” A Thousand Little Lies Replace the “Big Lie”
- Daniel Greenfield: “The character assassins of cancel culture come for the David Horowitz Freedom Center.” How the Editor of the Chronicle of Philanthropy Colluded in the SPLC’s Dangerous Blacklist
- “Don’t expect the local news to ‘do what’s right.’ Not even in a weather report.” Fake News Wannabes
- “Whatever the outcomes of these conflicts, the public has suddenly become aware of the fact that big tech can intimidate mere puny countries. And if Facebook can disappear Australia, Amazon re-architecture India, and just maybe Google rule the world, then could this enormous power already have been used to affect Western politics?” Facebook’s Ban on News in Australia Is Waking People Up
- “As one version of the #NeverTrump GOP losers guild falls apart, a new one seeks to fill the void of corporate right-wing lapdog for the media. Here’s why that is a good thing.” The Sinkin’ Project’s Principled* Party
- “All power to Robert Pratt. As a podcast his reach could actually be larger than when his broadcasts were confined to local Texas radio stations. And wouldn’t that be sweet?”Bypassing the Blacklist: Robert Pratt’s New Podcast
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “We believe that both the WHO and China should step up on this matter,” Sullivan said in an interview on CBS’s Face the Nation.Spurious NSA Jake Sullivan Casts Doubt On WHO’s Wuhan Report, Says China Has Withheld Raw Data
- German magazine Der Spiegel: “Biden gave exactly the speech that many Europeans wanted to hear — an America that pats you on the shoulders, that doesn’t criticize or demand.”Demented Meat-Puppet Biden Says U.S. “Determined” to “Earn Back” Europe’s Trust After Trump Presidency
- “…America will be losing the region as a whole — to its historic rival, Russia. Iranian mischief will wax again, and Washington’s Arab and Israeli allies will move on without anyone losing much sleep over what the White House thinks about anything. This is a deliberate strategic choice, and it will lead to the collapse of American influence in western Asia.” Biden is Set to Repeat Obama’s Mideast Failures — And Wipe Out US Influence
- “From the George H.W. Bush administration, through Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama, the simple and stark fact is that our national security leaders failed the American people.”On China, Trump Tried To Save Washington From Itself
- “When it comes to the CCP and the Uighurs, apparently Biden believes there are good people on both sides of this genocide.” Biden’s “Unity!” with Genocidal Communist China
- “The U.N. sanctions included a conventional arms embargo against Iran.” Zhou Bai-Din Weakens Sanctions Pressure on Iran in Hope of Restarting Nuke Deal Talks
- “Hundreds of British schools financially strained by [Chinese] COVID-19 are being targeted with Chinese Communist Party investment.” “Feeding Frenzy”: Chinese Communist Party Buying British Schools
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Upon his inauguration, many on team-right fear that Biden will continue on the path of endless foreign wars. And, to no surprise, this may be the case.” Biden’s Pentagon Open to Sending More U.S. Troops to Iraq
- “Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s steps to politicize the military to a degree never seen before means a culture war on the conservative half of America.” How the Biden Administration is Politicizing the Military
- “A federal grand jury has issued a superseding indictment against Chinese national Chen Song, 39-years-old, for allegedly fraudulently securing a J-1 visa to the U.S. by lying about her enrollment in China’s military, known as the People’s Liberation Army, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced.” DOJ: China Military Member Lied to Secure J-1 Visa, Conduct Research at Stanford University
- Robert Spencer: “This is what happens when you ask a member of a protected class a tough question.” Islamophobia: BBC Under Fire for “Hostile” Interview of Muslim Leader
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Bureaucracy is the pillar our government uses to oppress us. Lucky for us it’s made out of glass and easy to bring down.” Overthrowing Communism, Surprisingly Easy?
- “Federalism is like a diet and the coming entitlement crisis may yet make federalism weight watchers of us all.” Taking Federalism Seriously
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The federal budget process threatens America’s future.” A National Disgrace
- “In Lower Manhattan, commercial office leasing dropped nearly 70% in 2020, while a staggering 12% of businesses — ranging from hotels to department stores to restaurants — closed for good, data from the Downtown Alliance shows.” New York City Businesses Are Barely Hanging On
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Specifically, Berger worked at Meppen, a sub-camp in the system where prisoners worked ‘to the point of exhaustion and death.'” (I thought Pelosi would tap this guy to be an advisor to the Democrats for their re-education camps… – jjs) Former Nazi Guard Living in Tennessee Deported to Germany
- Must have a tidy sum invested somewhere. Cuck Schemer: “We Must End the Federal Prohibition on Marijuana”
- “Heralded as a serious effort at ‘equity’ and ‘inclusion,’ Madison’s Police Civilian Oversight Board openly states that white people need not apply and are not welcome.” Wisconsin’s Capital City is Trying to Ban White People From Police Oversight Board
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “There aren’t many things in life that I enjoy more than a few lines by the fireplace at the end of the day.” (may you choke on your own vomit, or someone else’s – jjs) Chair of Psychology Department at Columbia Pens Book About Taking Heroin, Ecstasy, Meth, Bath Salts
- “Modern societies are transforming our understanding of life’s later stages — for better and for worse.” The New Aging
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Margot Cleveland: “Democrats are right to fear their voters are being driven away by the policies of the Biden [junta] and pushed right into the arms of the GOP.” Biden Junta’s Obvious Politics-Playing On Opening Schools Is Alienating Even Progressive Parents
- “Radical educators are banking on parents either agreeing with them or being too busy to pay much attention to what they’re filling their kids’ heads with for 8 hours a day.” New York School Official Says She Was Fired For Not Giving “Wakanda” Salute
- “Failing the children of New York.” Are Our Children Not Essential?
- “The conflagration began on Tuesday after a Journal editor, Gavin Jackson, resigned, saying he felt ‘used and tokenized’ in his position.” Yale Law Students Said a Top Journal Was Racist. Admissions Data Suggest Otherwise
- “It also will eliminate degrees in Humanities and Visual Art Education.” U. Kansas Cutting Humanities Department, as Wokeness Destroys Academia From Within
- “It’s expensive to get woke at Cornell.” Cornell Offers a Racially Segregated Rock Climbing Course, Then Scrubs Its Website to Hide Their Racism
- “We need more Jodi Shaws in the world. The problem is that it takes otherworldly courage to speak out, to demand change. I daresay Ms. Shaw’s life will never be the same. And given her stand was made on a college campus, any career she was hoping for in higher education is probably ruined. She’s probably lost some friends over her stand. Her life has been changed forever.” “Critical Race Theory” Costs a Brave Smith College Whistleblower Her Job
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “…And makes its bid to the Biden [junta] to keep its funding.” NASA Sticks Its Mars Landing
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Texas energy crisis exposes the whimsical contradictions of green energy.”Understanding the Texas Energy Crisis
- “The left wants to get rid of coal completely,” Moore said. “If we had gotten rid of coal completely, you would have had tens of millions of people without heat [and] without light during the middle of a polar vortex [in Texas]. You would have had thousands and thousands of people die.” Stephen Moore: Biden’s “Climate Change” Policies Erase U.S. Energy Independence, Lock Down Trillions in Natural Resources
- “Energy issues are the kind of thing that causes significant numbers of people escape into fantasy worlds rather than consider reality.” Fantastical Energy
- Greenhouse gasses are life itself. We should eliminate Gates in 3 years or we’ll all be 50 times worse. Bill Gates: Eliminate All Greenhouse Gas in 30 Years or Else World Will Be 5 Times Worse Than Pandemic
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The Equality Act discriminates against people of faith and threatens unborn life. Tell Congress to oppose it!” Catholic Bishops: Stop Biden-Backed Equality Act That Will “Force Girls… to Share… Shower Spaces With Biological Males”
- Merit badges for junk-tucking, felatio and American flag-burning… Boy Scouts Welcome First Class of Girl Eagle Scouts
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The 49-minute training video by DiAngelo, author of the book White Fragility, is titled ‘Confronting Racism.’ It claims all white people are born racist.” Whistleblower: Coca-Cola Uses Antiracist Training That Tells Employees “Try to Be Less White”
- Coke responds to backlash: “Our Better Together global learning curriculum is part of a learning plan to help build an inclusive workplace.” Report: Coca-Cola Forcing Employees To Take Online Course To Learn “To Be Less White” “Black people are ‘not a token gesture or a thing to hang your movement on.'”
- Footballer Rips “Marxist” BLM: White Players Scared To Be “Branded Racist,” I’ve Been Called “Uncle Tom”
- “What just happened on The Bachelor is more a reflection of American life today than what happened in Washington with former President Trump’s impeachment trial.” The Bachelor, Racism, and Frogs
- Gee? I wonder why this is so? Saturday Night Live Goes 4 Weeks Without Depicting Biden or Harris in a Sketch
- Christian Toto: “The far-left show couldn’t look past the false progressive narrative… again”SNL Called Trump Fans Nazis, Clutches Pearls Over Carano’s Nazi Analogy
- “State Sen. Melissa Melendez tries to fight ‘cancel culture’ in epicenter of the blackhole of political diversity.” CA Republican State Senator Offers Anti-Cancel Culture Bill — Democrats Want to Cancel Her Response
- “Too many times, conservatives don’t want to see anyone fired.” Conservatives Need to Start Taking No Prisoners and Claiming Scalps
- “Today’s blacklisters obsess over the injustice of others so much that they can’t see their own.” We Don’t Serve Your Kind
- “Cancel culture is empowering a new infrastructure that will challenge the dominance of legacy cultural institutions.” How Cancel Culture is Empowering Alternatives to Corrupt Legacy Institutions
- “Woke ideology isn’t funded by grassroots communists. It is financed by global corporations and leftist billionaires. The intent is to destroy the sense of shared identity that defines America.” The Origin and True Agenda of “Anti-Racist” Politics
- “We’re not going to fix America without some serious soul-searching.” The Case for True Religion and Revolutionary Repentance
HITHER & YON
- “Bad signs for high fashion in the [Chinese] COVID era.” Whither Gucci?
- “While it may not be as good as being there, the exhibition and the accompanying catalog help us to eagerly look forward to when we can go back to Spain.” This Art Exhibit Sends You to Spain on American Soil
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.