Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and a new month. The big story is the reaction from all quarters to President-in-Exile Donald Trump’s first major political speech since the Democrat/Globalist cabal stole the election from him, and really all of us. As usual, by all accounts, he did not disappoint. On every issue and policy that, for the first time since the end of the Second World War, Trump’s first term turned around and made a wild success and that Zhou Bai-Din is completely wrecking, Trump took a blowtorch to him, and really to his puppet masters Obama/Jarret/Ayers/Soros.
“Joe Biden has had the most disastrous first month of any president in modern history,” Trump declared. “Already the Biden administration has proven that they are anti-jobs, anti-family, anti-borders, anti-energy, anti-women, and anti-science. In just one short month, we have gone from America first to America last.”
The former president argued that there is “no better example” of Biden’s failure “than the new and horrible crisis on our southern border.”
“Joe Biden has triggered a massive flood of illegal immigration into our country the likes of which we have never seen before,” Trump declared, noting that Biden has loosened the enforcement of immigration law. He accused Biden of “enriching child smugglers” and having “put the vile coyotes back in business.”
“Biden has failed in his number one duty as chief executive, enforcing America’s laws,” the former president argued. “This alone should be reason enough for Democrats to suffer withering losses in the mid-terms and to lose the White House decisively four years from now.”
A few things of note, both tactically and strategically. First, considering the absolute split between us and the only real vehicle for the advancement of our policy goals – the GOP – we are a voting base without a home. That raises the question, is it easier (for lack of a better word) to form a new party, knowing the pitfalls and problems that that would engender, or to try and wrest control of the GOP from the CoC-whore globalist Deep State stooges that are in control of it by purging as many RINOs as possible? PIEOTUS Trump had this to say:
“We will do what we’ve done right from the beginning, which is to win,” Trump said. “We’re not starting new parties. You know, they kept saying, ‘He’s going to start a brand new party.’ We have the Republican Party; it’s going to unite and be stronger than ever before. I am not starting a new party. That was fake news.”
As horrendous as the GOPe is, it has the infrastructure and wherewithal to run candidates not just for president but at every federal, state and local political office. A new party starting from scratch, even with Trump at the top, would just not be able to field such a panoply of candidates, certainly not without splitting the vote as bad or worse than the Libertarians. So, as crappy a prospect as having to wrest control of the GOP, it’s much more of an attainable goal. Second wave hitting Omaha Beach as opposed to the first.
Also worthy of note and of respect are up and comers Ron DeSantis and Kristy Noem. Both have proven themselves to be outstanding executives over this past year in their handling of the Chinese coronavirus and more specifically the Democrat totalitarian virus that was and continues to be afflicting much of the nation. Despite the usual and continuing media sliming and smearing, they have come up smelling like a rose — unlike the Angel of Death in New York who is now circling the drain despite an Emmy Award and self-congratulatory book that is not going to protect him from those within his party who want him out.
In any case, as heartened as I am by the likes of DeSantis, Noem and of course Trump, all of the machinations of reshaping/retaking the party for 2022, 2024 and beyond presupposes that going forward we will have honest, open and fair elections. After everything we have seen, I would be lying to you if I told you I believed that that was going to happen. The United States of America, as it was, is no more. It has been effectively overthrown by a Leftist-Corporatist-Globalist cabal that is now instituting it’s own “Operation Warp Speed” to institutionalize it’s iron grip while silencing and crushing all dissent or potential threats to its power.
Peoples living under managerism, however, hold a tiger by the tail. The complicated modern lives they lead are held together by esoteric technical management. The management may be less effective than advertised, and leave the masses struggling, but it at least keeps the lights on. Overthrow of the managerial class means the chaotic reversion to pre-Information Age living. To cite just one glaring example, without Tim Cook and the other managers at Apple, there will be no more iPhones to type out Twitter messages about how awful Twitter is. Americans have ceded control of virtually every aspect of their lives to managers, in areas as diverse as food production, medical care, and national defense. The managerial class cannot be guillotined or thrown into gulags as in previous class revolutions — not without a catastrophic loss of living standards or even total social breakdown.
Looking to the east for harbingers of things to come, Russia has pursued an alternative path to managerial-class eradication; but their alternative is almost as unsettling as guillotines and gulags. When the USSR fell apart, the power held by its managerial class passed into the hands of a wealthy, quasi-criminal oligarchy. The oligarchs allowed the managerial class of Russia to do their work on a leash, much as the managers allowed the capitalists to persist in a diminished capacity under managerism. Russia’s path seems a likely template for the United States in the near-term future.
There is no question the next four to eight years will see the managerial class tighten its grip on the levers of power, with concomitant frustration in store for those outside the managerial pale. At some point, we might expect disaffected working-class voters to elevate a leader who promises to break the grip of the managerial class and make experts ‘accountable to the people’; but who in practice subordinates the managerial class using the mechanism of an oligarchy, one that dominates everyone, manager or not.
Ugh. It’s not even 8:00AM on a Monday morning and I can see a lot of you heading for that bottle of arsenic. But in spite of all of this evil, something’s going to give. Bill Maher is a vile homunculus. Yet, despite his being repulsively leftist, he does on occasion act like a broken clock on certain issues, and some of them rather important (the danger of Islam in particular). He had an interesting conversation with Megyn Kelly the other day and the conversation took a very interesting turn:
That’s when Kelly dropped a line that should be at the forefront of every single parent’s brain as he or she fights the school’s efforts to coopt American children: “If he’s going to be activated, Doug [Kelly’s husband] and I should do it.” It’s up to the parents, not the schools, to set values for the children — but of course, that’s not how leftists see it.
Maher then chimed in that he’d been hearing from parents — leftist parents — about the relentless anti-white activism the New York schools, both public and private, are pushing.
And this is what I’ve heard from parents — and these are all liberal, by the way — who say, “My kids are not ready to be told they’re white supremacists.” You know, I’m not ready to be told.
You talked about this letter the school put out. … Can I read some of the things that are from this letter, lest people think I’m losing my mind?
“There’s a killer cop sitting in every school where white children learn. White children are left unchecked and unbothered in their homes,” one sentence starts. Well, how old do you have to be before you can just be unchecked and unbothered. You know, what age to you get bothered?
“I’m tired of white people reveling in their state-sanctioned depravities, snuffing out black lives with no consequences.” You know, “go reform white kids.”
You know, it bothers me so much that I have to be on this side [Kelly’s side] of this issue. Because I’ve always been a civil rights advocate. You know, don’t make me Tucker Carlson. You’re the f***ing nuts. This is insane.
“As black bodies drop like flies around us by violent white hands.” There is racist problems in this country. But this is hyperbole, and this is making people crazy.
It was with those words that the amazing thing happened: Maher’s audience applauded. Over the years, Maher’s audiences have always been trained seals, reliably clapping at every hard left, anti-George Bush, anti-Trump, pro-Obama statement the host utters. But this time, he said that the BLM rap pushing Critical Race Theory (“CRT”) on American society is dangerous insanity — and the audience clapped.
Sure, it’s anecdotal but it is interesting to note. Also, much as I utterly loathe Bernie Sanders and his even more repulsively anti-Semitic flunky Matt Duss, seems the latter is less than happy with the Biden junta’s renewed military adventurism in Syria. And that has got to be reflective of not just the psycho Code Pinkos but perhaps the more amenable liberals (if such a species is not extinct by now). Along with us, there is a lot of disaffection with the current junta as well as with the notion of the legacy two-party political system. I have noted with some irony how much of the rhetoric of the Occupy Wall Street astroturfed protesters actually makes sense some 10 years later (the Jew-hatred notwithstanding). But, look who controls the Democrats.
Forgetting elections for a moment, at least on a national level, the time is ripe to get involved on as local a level as you can possibly get. School boards, community boards, etc. etc. I think that that is going to be the key in somehow clawing back and at least having a chance. It’s not going to happen overnight; remember, it took the Communists 100-years to get where they are today. But if you do move in Lefty circles and your cover has not been blown, make yourself into a concern troll and sow division and dissent but from that perspective. It’s worth a shot. We’ve got nothing to lose now.
And now a word to our sponsors – You:
If you value the content we provide, please consider hitting Ace’s tip jar as well as mine at Cut Jib Newsletter. It helps keep the lights on and the content coming. It is appreciated more than you know.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Our debates against socialism prevent us from seeing the actual socio-economic order: managers rule us all.” The Oligarchical Revolution
- Julie Kelly: “The Capitol Police officer did not die after being attacked by Trump supporters with a fire extinguisher on January 6. Yet news organizations and lawmakers refuse to correct the Big Lie.” Where Are All the Retractions of the Brian Sicknick Story?
- “Democrats are desperately trying to maintain political power by perpetrating a number of lies.” The Increasingly Secret History of the Racist Democrats, and How Senile, Boomer Biden Heralds the End
- Victor Davis Hanson: “If Biden and his team get what they wish — a neo-socialist, big government transformation — we will enter tough times. But not yet and perhaps not until after 2022.” Was Chinese COVID-19 Our Neutron Bomb?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Pelosi’s office had previously impressed upon Irving that the National Guard was to remain off Capitol Grounds, Irving allegedly told House Admin.” REPORT: Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s “Conversations” With Sgt. at Arms Responsible for Lack of National Guard on January 6
- “Huffington Post reporter Matt Fuller made up a story about GOP Rep. Russ Fulcher being under investigation by Capitol Police for ‘manhandling an officer.'” Huffington Post Reporter Matt Fuller Makes Up Capitol Police Investigation Into GOP Congressman
- “Millions of Trump supporters have been holding out hope for a coming storm to flood and wash away the corrupt deep state.” Storm? What Storm? It Was Barely a Breeze.
- “It’s almost like appeasing the mob is a bad strategy for law and order.” Hellhole Portland: Defunded Police Were Too Busy With Shootings to Stop Antifa Rioters
- “We need to consider quite seriously the bargains people make to survive when evil is abroad, for the willingness to bargain is a sign of societal breakdown.” The Moral Lessons of a Liquor Store in L.A.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Charlotte Bennett, a health policy adviser in the Democrat governor’s administration until November, told the New York Times Cuomo asked her inappropriate questions about her sex life, including whether she ever had sex with older men.” 2nd Former Staffer Alleges Sexual Misconduct by Gov. Angel of Death Cuomo
- “To clarify, I do not accept the governor’s proposal. The state’s executive law clearly gives my office the authority to investigate this matter once the governor provides a referral.”New York AG Calls for Investigation Into Cuomo Harassment Claims With Subpoena Power
* * * * *
- “Victoria Nuland dismissed Confucius Institute’s national security threat.” Biden State Department Nominee Is a Defender of China Propaganda Program
- “The U.S.-China Transpacific foundation — a Chinese Communist Party-funded group — has sponsored several trips to China for U.S. Congressional staff including Mitt Romney’s top National Security Policy Advisor and Chuck Schumer’s Senior Advisor.” Romney, Schumer Advisers Among Dozens of Congressional Staffers Participating in Chinese Communist Party Exchange Program
- “The Merrick Garland nomination is all the evidence anyone needs of Democrat obsessiveness, incompetence, and hypocrisy.” Not a Rose Garland
- The governor appeared alongside comedian George Lopez inside the Los Amigos Mexican restaurant in Fresno, California, which is still under ‘purple-level’ restrictions, according to Fox News, meaning no indoor dining is yet allowed.” Gavin Newsom Forced To Explain, Apologize After Posting TikTok From Inside Shuttered Restaurant
- “Joe Biden has had the most disastrous first month of any president in modern history,” Trump declared. “Already the Biden administration has proven that they are anti-jobs, anti-family, anti-borders, anti-energy, anti-women, and anti-science. In just one short month, we have gone from America first to America last.” Trump Eviscerates Biden’s Record in Blistering CPAC Speech
- “During his CPAC speech, Trump made it clear that the Republican Party is here to stay, but that Trumpism will be the controlling platform.” Trump Defines “Trumpism”
- “The straw poll, often used as a barometer of which candidates are most popular among conservative voters, found that when Trump was included as a 2024 presidential candidate, he won 55% of the vote. DeSantis came in second with 21% support, followed by South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) with 4%. President-in-Exile Trump, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Win CPAC Straw Poll
- “A potential successor to Donald Trump? Sure seem to be a few signs of it.” Kristi Noem, CPAC Superstar
- “We’re not starting new parties; We have the GOP.” Trump Debunks Claims He Is Creating New Party
- “Trump only teased his 2024 plans Sunday: ‘Who knows, I may just decide to beat them for a third time,’ he said to huge applause. But he gave promising signs that he would prefer to play the role of king-maker rather than king.” Trump Shows Signs of Being King-Maker Rather Than King
- “Trump got stronger marks than Obama on all but two of seven key metrics.” So Much Winning: Trump Outscored Obama On Five Key Metrics — Pollster
- “Everyone knows that Joe Biden is losing it. How long before socialist Kamala is our [next quote-unquote so-called] ‘president?'” Crazy Old Biden and the Countdown to Kamala
- “Biden was in Houston to visit the area affected by last week’s deep freeze and appeared to have trouble reading his speech.” Watch: Joe Biden Botches Democrats’ Names, Asks “What Am I Doing Here?”
- “With more than 1.8 million signatures in hand, a special election to recall California Governor Gavin Newsom is looking more likely. That presents opportunities for Republicans… and a nightmare.” Welcome to the Jungle Recall
- “Democrats dragged America left by working inside the system. Conservatives must start peacefully working the system to drag it back where it belongs.” Conservatives Have the Tools for a Peaceful Revolution
- “From now on, when conservatives hear liberal elites alert Americans in fretful tones of a rising rabble on the Right, they should respond, ‘Stop trying to hide your own miserable ineptitude!'” Elite Liberal Guilt (Again)
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Harvard’s Laurence Tribe turns Clarence Thomas and his recent dissent in the Pennsylvania election case into a cartoon caricature. This is sophistry, not legitimacy.” How Contemporary Con Law Became a Con Job
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Imagine being spied upon by your own government, and then that spy makes up a bunch of lies about everybody… They framed General Flynn.” “Frightening”‘: Devin Nunes Says FBI Informant “Made Up a Bunch of Lies” About Michael Flynn
- “Durham’s resignation comes as Joe Biden begins replacing top federal prosecutors appointed by former President Trump with his own nominees.” John Durham Resigns From U.S. Attorney’s Office; Is Expected to Continue Investigation Into the FBI’s Russia Probe (two weeks… – jjs)
- “The House Intelligence Committee’s Kash Patel said senior intelligence officials ‘continuously impeded’ their release — usually by slow-walking their reviews of the material.” In Final Days, Trump Gave Up On Releasing Russiagate Files, Nunes Prober Says
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The crowd in Orlando roared in response to the governor’s declaration that Florida is a free state.” Ron DeSantis at CPAC: “Florida Got It Right and the Locked-Down States Got It Wrong”
- “The vaccine is the third approved to combat [Chinese] COVID-19 in the United States, but it’s the first that requires only one dose. The vaccine also only requires storage at refrigerated temperatures, not at freezing temperatures.” FDA Grants Emergency Approval to Single-Dose Johnson & Johnson Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine
- “Johnson & Johnson’s one-shot regimen adds to the [Chinese] Covid-19 arsenal and offers important advantages over the Pfizer and Moderna options.” The Third Vaccine
- “Who cares where they died? They died.” — Angel of Death Cuomo Geriatric Genocide in New York
- “It seems that @Twitter is censoring my tweets because I am calling out the continuing lies on @60Minutes that Trump had no vaccine plan,” Giroir responded on Twitter. “Fact is, current supply and ramp up are 99% due to Trump’s #OperationWarpSpeed, including the pharmacy and #healthcenter roll-outs.” Former Top Chinese Coronavirus Task Force Official Blasts Biden: We’d Have to “Slow Down” to Meet His Goal
- “Two of the people familiar with the plan told the WSJ that the decision was made to get the bill passed more quickly.” Reports: Dems Abandoning Idea of Work-Around Wage Hike in Stimulus Bill
- “The bill, which will now be considered in the Senate, passed the House by a vote of 219 to 212. All but two Democrats voted for it. No Republicans did.” Biden’s $1.9 Trillion Chinese “COVID” Bill Funds Abortion, NEA, NEH, EPA, Public Housing and Food Stamps
- GFY. Dr. Anthony “Sigmoid Fraud” Fauci: Those Vaccinated Must Continue to Wear Masks to Protect Others
- “There is strong voter support for ‘a’ [Chinese] coronavirus relief package, so it’s ‘bipartisan’ legislation. Or something.” Gaslighting Biden-Occupied White House Calls Chinese COVID Bill With Zero GOP Support “Bipartisan”
- Ted Noel, MD: “It’s worse than worthless to tell people that masks will filter out the [Chinese] coronavirus when the data show that masks have no effect.” Enough Is Enough: Time to Finally Follow the Science on Masks
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “No matter how he lives his life, as a man with a Jewish mother (his parents were Jewish Polish immigrants), Bernie Sanders is Jewish. Which is why his virulent, self-hating anti-Semitism is so disgusting.” Bernie Sanders: History’s Biggest Jewish Anti-Semite?
- “He treats their tenets as crimes.” Biden Coerces Christians
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Yes, we should allow all migrants to get work… in Mexico. Mexican President Will Promote Migrant Work Visa Program to Biden
- “Children arrested for crossing the U.S. southern border illegally is on pace to rise more than 50% in February compared with the previous month.” Arrests of Unaccompanied Immigrant Children Surging at Southern Border
- “The number of unaccompanied minors in federal custody is already overwhelming border facilities.” The Border Surge is Underway, and the Biden Junta is Unprepared
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Proof positive that Don Jr. definitely lurks at the AOSHQ! Brian Stelter Blows Off Donald Trump Jr.’s Comparison of Him to a Gender Neutral Potato
- Roger Kimball: “Amazon’s decision to remove Ryan Anderson’s When Harry Became Sally isn’t about a P.C. company removing one book — it is a challenge to the fundamental principles underlying American democracy.” The “World’s Largest Bookstore” Gets Into the Censorship Business
- “The days of Wikipedia’s robust commitment to neutrality are long gone.” Citing Wikipedia’s Leftist Bias and “Propaganda,” Site’s Co-Founder Launching Competing Free-Speech Site
- “Even in the face of mass censorship, we cannot lose hope.” Dear Big Tech: Freedom Will Triumph in the End
- “The social media giant contends, in all seriousness, that promoting a charity in a real African country constitutes ‘hate speech’ because… reasons. No, it is not a joke.” Facebook Comes for Geography
- “Amazon stripped a documentary on conservative Justice Clarence Thomas from its streaming service during Black History Month.” Amazon Strips Clarence Thomas Documentary From Streaming Service During Black History Month
- “They say they’re combatting ‘misinformation,’ but what they really want is to destroy conservative media.” House Democrats Against Free Speech
- “Inside the malevolent coverage of the Jewish state.” Meet Some Members of BBC’s Anti-Israel Cabal
- “They’re coming for you next: A local community college in Oklahoma has removed a monument that commemorated the pioneers who settled the state in the 1800s because some people complained it was ‘not inclusive.'” Today’s Blacklisted American: The Pioneers Who Settled the West
- “Automaker fears gun group will miss payments amid bankruptcy.” Ford Wants Its Cars Back From the NRA
- “Unfortunately, our modern government no long shares that assumption.” The Second Amendment Assumes a Moral People
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “‘Congress has not authorized war in Syria,’ says Matt Duss.” In Line For Senior Job at State, Sanders Aide Accuses Biden of Illegal Military Action
- Robert Spencer: “The military-industrial complex is back in the saddle again.” Biden’s Handlers Bomb Syria
- “Pinning the death of Jamal Khashoggi on Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is important to those who want to return to the Obama era alignment of the US with Iran, not Saudi Arabia.” US Intel on Khashoggi Death is Just Speculative Guesswork Apparently Aimed at Sabotaging US-Saudi Relations
- “The protesters were demonstrating against the military junta that had engineered a coup against the elected government. The party of Suu Kyi, 75, who spent nearly 15 years under house arrest, was elected last November. The military alleged fraud and a coup was staged on February 1 when Kyi was arrested. ” Soldiers in Myanmar Open Fire on Protesters, Killing 18
- “The Chinese Embassy at the Hague condemned the Dutch motion, claiming that genocide in Xinjiang is an ‘outright lie.'” Netherlands Becomes the First European Country to Declare China’s Treatment of Uyghurs “Genocide”
- “Japanese newspaper Nikkei: “By the end of that road map, in 2035, China sees itself replacing the U.S. as the world’s largest economy.” China’s Parliament to Roll Out Road Map to Overtake U.S. Economy
- “Alexei Navalny has been getting under Putin’s skin for a long time, and recently things came to a head.” Navalny vs. Putin: The Next Round
- “Great to be ‘in’ Mexico!” Secretary of State Antony Blinken quipped on Twitter, posting a photo of himself posing in front of an upside-down Mexican flag. Biden’s Spurious Secretary Of State Poses With Upside-Down Mexican Flag While Touting Devotion to US-Mexico Relationship
- So I guess instead of pallets of cash we’ll just hand over pallets of warheads? Iran Reportedly Turns Down Nuclear Negotiations With US, Escalating Tensions
- Khamenei: “Observing hijab in animation is required due to the consequences of not wearing hijab.” Iran’s Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Ordering Female Cartoon Characters to Wear Hijab
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The rule, which dates back to a November 2019 Trump executive order, enables Commerce Department officials to shoot down technology-related transactions with Chinese entities determined to pose a national security threat to the U.S. The Commerce Department rule will take effect on March 22, according to the Federal Register.” Joe Biden Reportedly Will Keep Trump’s Sanctions on Chinese Tech Threats
- “I think a lot of people might be surprised at just how easy it is to abscond with classified documents.” Former Air Force Contractor Pleads Guilty to Taking 2,500 Pages of Classified Documents
- Waiting for Obama to tell us the Armenians acted stupidly and then arrange a beer summit on Mount Arafat, I men, Ararat… Robert Spencer: Henry Louis Gates: Armenian Genocide Atrocities “Exaggerated,” Because “Islamophobia”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “The progressives running the Biden administration are planning a two-pronged strategy to attack traditional suburban families where they live.” The Left’s Latest Battleground Is Your Neighborhood
- “Our country is suffering a rolling blackout of intelligence.” Systemic, Institutional Rot: From the Big Freeze in Texas to Fires I=in California
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “I believe in people’s freedoms and liberties, and I always balance that with every decision that I make as governor.” Kristi Noem: Chinese “COVID Didn’t Crush the Economy. Government Crushed the Economy.”
- “Nothing in U.S. history matches the radical acceleration into the abyss being pushed upon us now.” The Federal Reserve Is Taking Us into Uncharted and Deadly Waters
- “Congress acts as if this massive, unimaginable federal spending will not have any negative consequences, but it almost certainly will. Something that cannot go on forever will not go on forever. Massive, unchecked, and irresponsible federal spending cannot go on forever without an almost Newtonian reaction.” Chinese COVID Stimulus Spending May Lead to Inflation. Are Cryptocurrencies and Gold Viable Hedges?
- “It’s the largest expansion in government welfare benefits since LBJ launched the War on Poverty.” Unemployed Could Get $100,000 From Biden’s Stimulus
- “Corporate elites are rendering everyday Americans powerless, colluding to enforce new, radical cultural norms by disempowering the working class to speak up.” Big Business Sides With Leftists In Pushing Highly Destructive “Equality Act”
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “A family court judge, Nicole Zellweger, has launched an all-out judicial assault on Angela Freiner and her minor daughter who are refusing her order to make the 14-year-old girl return to the man who she says sexually molested her.” Missouri Judge Sends 14-Year-Old Girl to Live With Allegedly Abusive Dad While Jailing Her Mom
- “Gascon obliquely criticized the victims’ families by asking them to accept the idea that he’s doing all this for the greater good.” Victim’s Rights Groups Leading the Effort to Recall Los Angeles DA
- Heather Mac Donald: “New York City rejected the policing lessons that led to its success, and violence is surging.” A New Crime Wave — and What to Do About It
- “…And too many leftist Asian American leaders are perpetrating and abetting hate crimes.”Too Many Asian Americans Are Victims of Hate Crimes
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Is this the world’s most unsalutary health official?” Rachel, Rachel
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The Educating for American Democracy project’s “action civics” is the latest in the Left’s efforts to ‘fundamentally transform the United States of America.'” A Trojan Horse for Woke Education
- “Former President Donald Trump repeatedly tore into President Joe Biden during his CPAC speech on Sunday over a variety of issues ranging from the crisis on the southern border to the millions of American children who are not in school learning.” Trump Unloads on Biden: He Has Sold Out America’s Children to Teacher Unions
- “Karoline — your recent article regarding your experiences in student government does not uphold these values and instead provokes divisiveness.” Non Profit Rejects Student Volunteer After She Wrote an Article on Free Speech
- “Group alleges that new plan to allocate spots according to zip codes is intended ‘to disfavor certain racial and ethnic groups (Asian and White applicants) while favoring others (Latino and African-American applicants) to increase black and latino student enrollment.'” Boston Parents Sue Alleging Discrimination Against Asians and Whites In Change of Prestigious Public School Admissions
- “[Chinese] COVID has helped parents see how deeply corrupt America’s public schools are — so now is the time to change the system.” Now’s Our Chance To Create Public School Alternatives
- “As we become more culturally responsive and racially conscious, all building leaders should know that in recent years there has been research revealing radical undertones in the books written and the illustrations drawn by Dr. Seuss.” Virginia School District Cancels Dr. Seuss Ahead of Read Across America Day
- “The federal government controls a massive portion of educational revenue and therefore university curriculums; it must be held accountable in order to enhance intellectual freedom and learning for students of all perspectives and ideologies.” An Escape Route From the Liberal Campus Mousetrap
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter: “Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter has actually captured images of dry ice blocks sliding down the slope of a dune on Mars.” Skiing Dry Ice Boulders on Mars Captured in Action!
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The EPA is about to become very, very busy.” Biden Increases the Cost of Carbon, Setting the Stage for Drastic Climate Rules
- “Modern society is heavily dependent on electric power, yet the power system is and always has been a fragile thing.” How Politics is Making Power Failures the Norm
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “So if you believe in traditional marriage and sex roles, or don’t agree there are 64 different genders (or even 112, as some assert), you now officially and legally become a bigot, for all that implies.” The Democrats’ “Woke” Equality Act: Another Awful Idea That Would Radically Change America
- “Bill would codify LGBT, religious protections.” House Republicans Push Bill Aimed at Balancing LGBT Rights and Religious Freedom
- “Snapchat is the transgender lobby’s greatest ally for indoctrinating young people.”Snapchat is a Transgender Propaganda and Grooming Machine
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Bill Maher may be a hard leftist, but he’s honest in his own way, something he showed when Megyn Kelly was on — and the audience liked what he said.” You’ll Never Believe What Made Bill Maher’s Audience Clap
- Daniel Greenfield: “Brands go woke because they’re going broke.” Coke Goes Woke and Broke
- “The obsession with race, with its vehicles of white privilege and equity, yields political power for its sponsors, which for them excuses any damage along the way.” Privilege Vs. Burden
- “After Anthony Burgess’ ‘clockwork orange,’ this can be called a ‘clockwork black.'” Joe Biden’s Embrace of Fallacious Critical Race Theory
- “Tips for fighting the corporate progressive machine.” How to Be Less Woke — For Dummies
- “We’re back in Jim Crow times except in reverse.” Big Business Caters to a New Generation of Racist Customers
- “Beginning in the 1960s, most Southerners walked away from racism and embraced true equality.” Getting Woke Before Woke Was a Thing
HITHER & YON
- Michael Ledeen: “How could he ever be replaced?” Rush Limbaugh: Unique Political Genius
- “He is watching, and he’s loving it, and he loves Kathryn.” Trump Pays “Love and Respect” to Rush Limbaugh During CPAC Speech
- “‘Steal Away’ pairs the pathos of backbreaking, heart-crushing slavery — the startling realization that a slave has to ‘steal’ his own self away to be free — with the promise of ultimate deliverance in Jesus.” How This Famous ‘Slave Song’ Reached Presidents And Royalty
- “Levon Helm, The Band, and the birth of Americana.” Elusive Harmony
- “The sublime animation finds the Boyhood director asking life’s biggest questions.” How Waking Life Perfectly Captures Richard Linklater at His Best
- “Another fine character actor leaves us.” RIP Ronald Pickup
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.