ood morning, kids. Tuesday and before getting to the news, we have a technical problem to sort out. The tip jar here at CJN is having some sort of malfunction, and it is either rejecting donations outright or not reporting them. Given the current political climate, it could be intentional but I have no idea. I just wanted you all to be aware of this and also to thank you for your continued support. We are going to switch to a new company and will keep you informed. Thanks for your understanding and again your support. It is appreciated more than you know!
Now on to the headlines and in the lead is Andrew “the Angel of Death” Cuomo taking yet another hit as a third woman has now come forward to claim her ass meant quite a lot to the governor.
Anna Ruch, 33, told The New York Times that the 63-year-old governor made unwanted advances toward her and planted an unsolicited kiss on her cheek at the reception in Manhattan. “He said, ‘Can I kiss you?'” Ruch recalled. “I was so confused and shocked and embarrassed.”The allegation comes after two former state staffers accused Cuomo, 63, of sexual harassment on the job – – including one who claimed the governor kissed her without warning at his Manhattan office, which he has denied. Unlike the other two women, Ruch has never been employed by the governor or the state, according to the Times.
A former member of the Obama administration and the 2020 Biden campaign, Ruch said she met Cuomo at the crowded wedding reception in September 2019.
Within moments of being introduced, Ruch claims the gov put his hand on the small of her lower back, which was exposed in an open-back dress.
Pasqualino Settebelleze just called from Naples and said cosa fai?! Smooth operator, that Andrew. A ne’er do well nepot whose only life skills are inheriting political office from a parent, destroying the economy while enriching himself, and claiming the mantle of righteousness and purity while shielding himself from any investigations that might redound on him. That is, until now.
And while many in the press are doing their damndest to avoid this story, and the more horrendous story of Cuomo’s dangerous incompetence resulting in the deaths of at least 15,000 elderly New Yorkers by forcing old folks infected with the Chinese Lung AIDS into nursing homes, there are some who are actually defending – DEFENDING – this loathsome criminal. One in particular, the appropriately-named Linda Stasi, comes across as such a pathetic, lying toadie it would make a Moonie or a Manson family member cringe.
On the bright side, Cuomo’s political career is more than likely over. Will he face any real and significant criminal or civil penalties? Doubtful. He’ll slither away for a while. Who knows, maybe 10 years from now he’ll try and make a comeback and so long as he has that “D” affiliation after his name, he actually has a shot. Because being a Democrat means never having to say you’re sorry. Or at least be sincere.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Julie Kelly: “Democrats, shrewdly describing election fraud as a ‘Big Lie,’ are emboldened to get their way.” As Trump Blasts 2020 Election, Democrats Move on a “Monster” Election Bill
- Lloyd Billingsley: “A little over a year after the strange death of Department of Homeland Security whistleblower Philip Haney, we’re still waiting for answers.” FBI Sees Something, Says Nothing
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The protest at the Georgia state capitol was reported to have been joined by Georgia Democrats.” Anti-Voter ID Activists Storm Georgia Capitol. Has Anyone Called the National Guard?
- “[Malig-Nancy] Pelosi’s office didn’t respond to an inquiry from Fox News about Trump’s claim, but last month, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows had told a similar story to Maria Bartiromo of the Fox Business Network – that Trump had issued a ‘direct order’ to have up to 10,000 National Guard troops available for his rally.” Trump Said He Requested 10K National Guard Troops at Capitol Prior to Riot But Was “Rejected”
- “[W]e are concerned with recent reports that the fencing surrounding the Capitol may become permanent.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Offers No Response to GOP Congressmen Urging Her to Remove Barbed Wire Fencing Around Capitol
- “Sen. Ron Johnson was one of the first senators to suspect the riot had been planned. In a Federalist article, I identified four groups that appeared to have planned for violence in advance.” No, Sen. Ron Johnson Didn’t Promote a “Conspiracy Theory” About the Capitol Riot
- “The SPLC paints the Right with a broad terrorism brush while consciously ignoring any threats from the Left.” SPLC Urges Biden, Big Tech to Block “Online Funding” for “Hate Groups” to Fight Domestic Terrorism
- “The idea of an ‘impartial jury’ is laughable.” Derek Chauvin’s Trial: Countdown to a Kangaroo Court
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Ruch recalled the governor remarked that she seemed ‘aggressive’ and placed his hands on her cheeks. He asked if he could kiss her, ‘loudly enough for a friend standing nearby to hear.’ Ruch was bewildered by the entreaty and pulled away as the governor drew closer.” #MeTHREE: Third Woman Comes Forward on Angel of Death Cuomo
- “I never intended to offend anyone or cause any harm.” (“I just wanted to touch your tits!” – jjs) Angel of Death Cuomo Lawyers Up Amid #MeToo Allegations
- “‘No one is above the law, including New York’s top legal officer,’ Cuomo said in a statement at the time.” 2018: Angel of Death Cuomo Wanted Former NY AG Eric Schneiderman to Resign Before Investigation into Allegations
- “Assuming he isn’t forced from Albany by new or more shocking revelations of abuse, he will remain in place, a shrunken, reduced version of himself. And New Yorkers will have to confront, again, a failed political culture that is destroying a once-great state.” It’s a High Bar to Impeach Angel of Death Cuomo – But His Political Ambitions Have Been Destroyed
* * * * *
- “Multiple ethics organizations told Politico that the decision raises major concerns about transparency, given that the [quote-unquote so-called] ‘president’ is conducting most if not all outside business virtually until social distancing guidelines can be relaxed.” White House Dodges Questions About Refusal to Publish Names of Attendees at Biden’s Virtual Meetings
- “The United Front functions as China’s premier influence and propaganda organization, raising flags with the U.S. government’s Economic and Security Review Commission.” REVEALED: DC Mayor Bowser & Cabinet Picks Met With Top ‘Influence’ Arm Of Chinese Communist Party
- “What is Whitmer trying to hide?” Whitmer’s Health Director Got Payout In Confidential Deal After Resignation
- “Porter has up to $2.8 million in assets, according to recent filings.” Katie Porter is Going After Congressional Millionaires. Financial Disclosures Show She’s One of Them.
- “I stand before you today to declare that the incredible journey we began together, we went through a journey like nobody else. There has never been a journey so successful, we began it together four years ago and it is far from being over.” Donald Trump Takes the Stage at CPAC: Here Are the Key Takeaways
- Jeffrey Lord:”A focus on election integrity sets the stage for 2022 – and 2024.” Trump’s CPAC Triumph
- “In impressive CPAC speech, Trump encourages the GOP to put America First.” Trumpism Is Here to Stay
- Conrad Black: “The dream of a return to the pre-Trump party of post-Reagan amiable Democratic lookalike losers will not come true.” (a good one from Black this time, without his usual penchant for FDR-worship – jjs) Trump’s Triumph at CPAC
- “It’s still a Trump party, but it’s more than that.” CPAC Is Still Trump’s, But Something Has Changed
- “Old Guard Republicans can either become part of the change that is transforming the Republican Party or get steamrolled on their way to irrelevancy.” President Trump’s 2021 State of the Union Address
- “At the heart of the former president’s thinking lies a powerful message of hope for America’s working people.” At CPAC, Trump Doubles Down on Populism
- “A principled defense of American federalism – even if it deprives one of a delicious policy outcome – is necessary now more than ever.” Federalism Is How Americans Have Historically Resolved Bitter Disputes
- “The three top issues of concern to Democrats really aren’t crazy-cakes; they make complete sense, if you are a ruling-class upper-class liberal.” Why Are Dems Nuking GOP Voters’ No. 1 Issue?
- I hope the concrete he fell on wasn’t damaged or inconvenienced in any way. Pee-Air Defecto Romney Knocked Unconscious; Suffers Black Eye During Fall
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Dr. Cliff Lane, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Deputy Director for Clinical Research and Special Projects, signed the agreement ahead of a World Health Organization (WHO) trip in 2020.” READ: Internal Emails Show Fauci Deputy “Tailored” Agreements “To China’s Terms”
- “If the [quote-unquote so-called] ‘president’ wants to blame Trump for every [Chinese] Covid death that happened before January 20th, he should take the blame for every death that’s happened since.” Biden Lied And 105,334 People Died
- “Frontier Airlines kicked a family of Hasidic Jews off a plane Sunday after they refused to force their 18-month-old baby to wear a face mask.” Frontier Airlines Under Fire After Booting 18-Month-Old Jewish Baby Off Flight for Not Wearing a Mask
- “Mass insanity appears to have gripped nearly the entire nation of New Zealand.” New Zealand Debates Punishing Rulebreakers Who Get Chinese COVID
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Sasse: “Gavin Newsom can get a reservation at the French Laundry but he can’t rewrite the First Amendment.” SCOTUS Rules For Religious Freedom, Another Slap To Newsom
- “…And to the very worst place to put her.” Biden Appoints Another Israel-Hater: Uzra Zeya
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “In January 2021, Border Patrol agents apprehended 5,871 unaccompanied minors — up from 4,995 in December 2020.” Spurious DHS Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas: There Is No Crisis on the Border
- “Figures don’t lie – but liars can figure.” Biden’s Immigration Bill Would Be an Act of National Suicide
- “Officials from the United Nations helped usher Mexican migrants into the United States last week after Biden reversed Trump’s Remain in Mexico program.” United Nations Officials Shepherd Migrants Across Southern Border
- “Perhaps if Biden hadn’t implemented several executive orders to protect and encourage illegal immigrants, there would be no need for more housing facilities.” Biden Junta to Welcome More Illegal Immigrants with New Tent Facility
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Daniel Greenfield: “Did the Washington Post’s 30,573 false fact checks help rig the election for Biden?” Washington Post Fact Checkers Called President Trump a Liar to Cover Up Biden’s Corruption
- “Times executive editor Dean Baquet said privately McNeil wasn’t a racist.” New York Times Reporter Donald McNeil Says Paper Twisted His Arm Into Resigning
- “Conservatives aren’t falling for it any longer.” Breaking the Media’s Hypnotic Spell
- “Rules should be applied equally.” (but never are, and won’t be – jjs) Don Jr. Calls on Book Publisher to Cancel Angel of Death Cuomo’s Book Amid Scandal
- “They’re coming for you next: An experienced bi-racial make-up artist was immediately fired from a new Amazon television project for simply singing a rap song with the black actress who had suggested it and had joined in – that happened to contain the evil N-word that must never be spoken.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Bi-Racial Makeup Artist Fired for Singing a Rap Song as Requested by Black Actor
- “There is seemingly little limit to what Biden wants to target when it comes to the Second Amendment, ranging from taxing gun owners, banning magazines ‘that can hold multiple bullets in them,’ offering ‘no compromise’ on the issue, and making other incoherent remarks like claiming that a ‘rational policy’ on guns is making sure ‘you cannot have 20, 30, 40, 50 clips in a weapon.'” Democrats Consider Scheduling Vote On “Controversial” Gun Control Bill In Next Two Weeks, Report Says
- “Why it violates the Second Amendment and Americans’ due process rights.” Radical Gun Control Bill Introduced in the House
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “For the last decade, the Communist Party of China has been meticulous and deliberate in their infiltration across the globe,” DeSantis said, explaining the CCP’s long-term goals and interests “are antithetical to the basic tenets of the American Republic.” Ron DeSantis Unveils Sweeping Statewide Effort to Address Chinese, Foreign Influence
- “China-linked group targeted Indian ‘critical infrastructure’ after deadly border clashes.” Report: Chinese Hackers Caused Power Outages for Millions of Indians
- “UAE Ambassador Muhammad Mahmoud Al Khajah was welcomed with a red carpet and a visibly moved Rivlin who told him in Arabic the whole nation was excited to welcome him.” In Historic Ceremony, Israel Receives First-Ever UAE Ambassador
- “No worse friend, no better enemy.” Biden Returns to Obama’s Feckless Foreign Policy
- “Xiyue Wang, a Chinese-American academic who was freed in 2019 by the Trump administration, said in a recent interview that Iran viewed the Obama administration’s 2016 decision to send the country nearly $2 billion in cash as a signal that hostage-taking could lead to sanctions relief.” Former Iranian Hostage Says Obama Payments to Iran Led to His Arrest
- “Current efforts could ‘ignite a massive nuclear arms race.'” Israeli Military Officials Warn Biden Against Rejoining Iran Nuke Deal
- “An Iranian diplomat was recently found guilty of a bombing plot in Europe. So why is an EU business group talking with Iranian officials?” EU Business Forum Legitimizes Iran’s Terror-Supporting Regime
- “Biden’s lifting the sanctions on Iran will not lift the Iranian people out of poverty. It’s corruption, not sanctions, that keeps them down.” Iran’s Economy: The Rule of Plunder and Corruption (isn’t this really the story of Detroit? And Chicago, and NYC, and… – jjs)
- Caroline Glick: “The Biden administration inflicts major damage.” The Khashoggi Passion Play
- “Hezbollah stores its weapons in civilian structures and in the proximity of densely populated areas throughout Lebanon.” Report: Hezbollah Sets Up More Missile Launch Sites in Beirut Neighborhoods
- Raymond Ibrahim: “In short, along with funneling jihadis into Nagorno-Karabakh to slaughter Armenians, and sponsoring other terror groups in Syria, Libya, even Nigeria’s Boko Haram, here are more links between Turkey’s president and the scourge of global Islamic terrorism.” New Court Documents Expose Turkish President Turk Turdogan’s Islamic Terror Links
- “Matthew John Heath has allegedly been tortured by Maduro regime.” Father of Former Marine Imprisoned in Venezuela Pleads With Biden For Safe Return
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “One would have thought the question of whether Joe Biden – or any [actual] president – should have authority to launch a nuclear strike would have been most pressing during the Cold War. But the Voice of America says that 31 Democrat legislators, for some reason, chose this time to have that power removed.” Biden and the Nuclear Codes
- “They don’t trust him with the football.” The Strangelove Letter: Even Dems Don’t Want Biden Near Nukes
- “The individual, 64-year-old Chi Lung Winsman Ng who resides in Hong Kong, conspired to steal secrets relating to the company’s silicon carbide MOSFET technology.” Chinese Businessman Indicted For Stealing American Trade Secrets
- Robert Spencer: “True to form for the left, the podcast will be loaded to the brim with ‘diversity,’ except in any of the ways that it actually counts.” Just What You’ve Been Waiting For: Obamas to Produce All-Muslim Podcast for Ramadan
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “To allocate new infrastructure spending wisely, legislators need to understand how Americans’ habits have changed.” Chinese Covid’s Transportation Tsunami
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The bill, dubbed the ‘Ultra-Millionaire Tax Act of 2021,’ is a continuation of the vision Warren laid out during her time on the presidential campaign trail, where she vigorously pitched a “two-cent” wealth tax as a means to achieve greater equality in the country.” Elizabeth “Fauxca-Has-Been” Warren Introduces Wealth Tax to Bolster Biden’s “Build Back Better” Agenda
- “‘The American people elected Democrats to get things done, and they aren’t going to accept ‘process’ as an excuse for failing to deliver on an overwhelmingly popular policy,’ Democrat Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden said Friday.” Democrats Reportedly Abandon “Plan B” Minimum Wage Plan That Would’ve Punished Corporations, Rewarded Small Businesses
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The real epidemic spreading through California is recall fever.” Victims-Rights Advocates Launch Recall Effort Against L.A. County DA Gascon
- “The letter alludes to Gupta’s poor stance on law and order, given her support for defunding the police and the openly Marxist Black Lives Matter organization.” Five Attorneys General Send Letter To Biden Urging Him To Reject “Radical” Nominee Vanita Gupta
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Another ebonics Mein Kampf pimp ready to commit mass child abuse. Incoming NYC Schools Chancellor Backs Claim That America Was “Built On Lies”
- “The selective program, called Advanced Work Classes, will suspend enrollment, partly because of the pandemic but also because of ‘concerns about equity.'” Boston Schools Place “Color of Our Skin” Above “Content of Our Intellect: in Halting Advanced Program
- “More evidence that school closures are economically destructive in addition to being harmful to children.” Schools Are Opening Without More Federal Aid
- “Cardona has been a strong advocate of reopening schools and has argued that virtual learning causes children to fall behind on classwork.” (I’m shocked he was even nominated, but if you scratch the surface, I’m sure he is of the Bill Ayers pedigree – jjs) Senate Confirms Miguel Cardona for Education Secretary
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter says, “I think SpaceX has decided to do an engineering test of that booster during its return, and for propriety reasons wants to keep this from public eyes. If so, the test itself might also mean they are willing to lose this booster during that test.”SpaceX: No First Stage Footage on Tonight’s Starlink Launch
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Activist groups are demanding the administration replace evidence-based research with activist-backed junk science. The Environmental Working Group (EWG), among others, is demanding a ban on 11 critical pesticides that farmers have relied on to feed the public during the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic.” Biden White House Should Follow Evidence, Not “Bug Splatter” Junk Science
- “Decades ago, climate scientists focused on ozone. Now they are barking up the wrong climate tree.” Global Bodies Went Off the Rails When They Scrapped Ozone, Targeted Carbon Dioxide
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Mr. Steube, what any religious tradition describes as G-d’s will is no concern of this Congress,” the Democrat argued. Jerry Nadler Unmasks the True Nature of the “Equality Act”
- “People like me have gone years feeling alone and ignored by the popular discussion of gender identity. Backed by science, Ryan gives us hope and understanding.” How Ryan Anderson’s Banned Book, When Harry Became Sally, Helped Me With Gender Dysphoria
- “For young American women, it appears queer identity may just be the newest fashion trend they are eager to show off on social media.” The Explosion in Queer Sexuality Among Kids is Not a Natural Trend
- “…what’s at stake isn’t the right of adults to live as they please, but the well-being of children, something that ought to transcend ideologies and political agendas. But America in 2021 isn’t such a society.” A Society That Can’t Debate Psycho Trans Ideologies Effects on Kids Isn’t a Democracy
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “If passed by the SEC, any Nasdaq-listed companies that do not comply with the new rules will have to ‘provide an explanation’ to all shareholders.” If Nasdaq Gets Its Way, All Listed Companies Must Have At Least Two ‘Diverse’ Board Members
- “Nothing that is considered traditional, including something as innocuous as a family of plastic potato toys, will be allowed to survive.” Potato Head Politics
- “To put into perspective how bad the viewership was on NBC, 60 Minutes, The Rookie and American Idol all had more viewers in the early data.” The Golden Globes Gets Horrible TV Ratings
- “A quasi-virtual presentation replete with technological hiccups and flat punchlines, Sunday’s Golden Globes left much to be desired.” Why The Virtual Golden Globes Fell Flat
- “We all live on campus now,” says [Dinesh] D’Souza, quoting liberal writer Andrew Sullivan. “Campus culture has now metastasized into the culture of the whole society,” he states.Prager-U: What Is Identity Socialism?
- “The latest California crusade is sillier than the last.” Outlawing “Sexist” Toy Displays: California’s Latest Loony Crusade
- “Just two episodes in, The Young Rock is funny but wholesome. The characters are corny but extremely likable and perfectly cast.” Is the Rock’s New Series Just a Trial Balloon for a Run for President?
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “True prejudice is not what the Left portrays today.” On “People of Color” and “Systemic Racism” – And Why I Am Sick of Hearing It
- “We are being herded as a great horde of sheeple into pens awaiting intellectual and moral execution.” (it’s a short step from that to the real thing – jjs) Giving Up on Freedom
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Low-budget shocker leaves genre tropes behind for stupefying finale.”Canyonlands’ Buries B-Movie Fun with Dreary Third Act
- “As the true-crime boom rolls along, even prestige projects are falling into easy traps. But not Murder Among the Mormons.” Murder Among the Mormons is a True-Crime Masterpiece
- “The country desperately needs another thousand more Andrew Breitbarts.” Rush Limbaugh Eulogizes Andrew Breitbart (March 1, 2012): “He was Far More Effective Than He Probably Ever Dreamed”
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.