Good morning, kids. Friday, the weekend is here, and the continued destruction of our society and concomitant persecution of anyone who dares oppose it is accelerating. As we all know, yesterday came and went in the Capitol and if you listened closely enough, about the only thing you’d hear was the sound of moist flatus vibrating the acne-scarred fatty folds of Gerry Nadler’s rectal crease, creating a D-flat minor chord as it exited into the atmosphere, resulting in a corresponding dead zone wafting over the barbed wire. But no matter, we the people of We The People pose an existential threat to an illegitimate junta that now wears the skin-suit of the nation and government of the former United States of America. And in the name of truth, justice, freedom, equality and the American way, we are to be thrown into jail, held indefinitely without bail and charged with with the high crime of daring to protest said junta.
Bruno Joseph Cua lives on a three-acre farm in central Georgia with his parents and two younger siblings. The 18-year-old likes to fish and build tree houses; neighbors, family friends, and classmates describe him as hard-working, kind, respectful, and patriotic. He’s not into drugs or alcohol — his biggest high last year was organizing Trump truck rallies in his community.
Before he traveled to Washington, D.C. on January 5 with his mom and dad to hear President Trump’s speech the next day, Bruno was finishing online classes to earn his high school diploma. (His mother, a veterinarian, stopped working years ago to homeschool her children.) Like many teenagers interested in politics, Bruno is a bit of a rabble-rouser and social media loudmouth.
The Cuas, after hearing the president’s speech on January 6, walked to Capitol Hill. Bruno made his way into the building; the teen later posted on Parler that he “stormed the capital (sic) with hundreds of thousands of patriots. Yes we physically fought our way in.”
Now, Bruno Cua sits in jail in Washington, D.C. awaiting trial for his involvement in the January 6 Capitol breach, the youngest of the nearly 300 people so far arrested under the U.S. Justice Department’s “unprecedented” investigation into the events of that day. Unlike tens of thousands of protestors who occupied the nation’s capital for months — including young people who bragged about it in a Washington Postmagazine — Cua will be given no mercy.
Neither will his parents, Joseph and Alise…
…The Cua case has nothing to do with seeking justice for the melee on January 6 or appropriately prosecuting one of the participants. It has nothing to do with making sure the nation’s capital or Cua’s hometown remains safe.
It has everything to do with punishing a family who dared to show up in support of Donald Trump and dared to question the legitimacy of the 2020 election.
The Justice Department, which acts more like a consigliere for the Democratic Party than an impartial enforcer of the rule of law, wants to ruin the Cua family and send a message to others.
Despite no criminal record and nearly 50 letters testifying to his good character, Bruno Cua continues to suffer in prison while his family awaits word as to whether he can come home. (The Cuas have offered to put up their home as bond.) “Since he has been arrested, everything has changed for us,” a tearful Alise Cua told Judge Moss this week. “We just want our family together. I don’t even want to even hear the word politics. Bruno feels the same way.”
“We are completely broken.”
And that’s exactly what the U.S. Justice Department wants.
Now, compare and contrast this with the mostly peaceful rioters, I mean, freedom-loving patriots who turned a few dozen cities and other urban areas into Dresden 2: Say His Name Boogaloo.
Federal prosecutors have dismissed more than one-third of cases stemming from last summer’s violent protests in downtown Portland, when protesters clashed with federal agents. KGW reviewed federal court records and found 31 of the 90 protest cases have been dismissed by the U.S. Department of Justice, including a mix of misdemeanor and felony charges.
Some of the most serious charges dropped include four defendants charged with assaulting a federal officer, which is a felony. More than half of the dropped charges were “dismissed with prejudice,” which several former federal prosecutors described as extremely rare. “Dismissed with prejudice” means the case can’t be brought back to court…
…At least 11 of the dismissed federal protest cases were dropped on or after the inauguration of President Joe Biden. With a new president and soon new a U.S. Attorney in Oregon, it’s unclear how these cases will be handled going forward. Like the protests themselves, there will undoubtedly be opposing views. Some will argue by dismissing cases, there’s no accountability while others will claim the feds never should have filed protest cases in the first place.
So let me see if I have this right; a kid from Georgia (and dozens more just like him) who did nothing more but talk trash on social(ist) media because he traipsed into the Capitol through a door likely opened by the DC cops themselves, and did nothing more than look at the drapery and portraits of dead white slave owners, is the greatest threat to the survival of the republic because he’s the bastard child of Leon Czolgosz and Lee Harvey Oswald (ignore the fact that those two were Commies and go with me on this). But two adults, and lawyers no less, who were hurling Molotov cocktails at NYPD cruisers? They’re given a mint on their pillows for their troubles.
Federal prosecutors filed paperwork confirming that the two attorneys who allegedly threw a “molotov cocktail” into a squad car have been offered deals to reduce their sentences.
Urooj Rahman and Colinford Mattis were facing potential life sentences for seven charges; among them use of explosives, arson, and conspiracy. On May 29, the pair allegedly made an incendiary device from a bottle of beer, then threw it into a squad car during one of many riots that occurred after the death of George Floyd…
…The two were caught on a surveillance camera, with Rahman purportedly holding the bottle in her hand just before the attack. Authorities later say they discovered another unused firebomb in the same vehicle on that video.The two lawyers were pursued and arrested but pled not guilty. Their plea was not based on innocence but an argument that they were wrongly charged and being used as an example by the same people they were protesting. The details of the February 11 plea deal have not been released.Mattis — a corporate attorney with Pryor Cashman until he was furloughed last spring — graduated from both Princeton University and New York University law school. Rahman graduated from Fordham University Law School. Both were held for a month without bail in the Metropolitan Detention Center, but the court eventually granted them release on respective $250,000 bonds.
After her release from custody, Rahman spoke to the press outside the precinct. “What I saw was targeting a property. No property is above a human life,” she said. “Destruction of property is nothing compared to the murder of a human life…”
…”This is the way people show their anger and frustration. Nothing else works.”
The Democrat Party, their allies in the thoroughly corrupted intelligence and law enforcement bureaucracies and their unofficial/official terrorist street thug goons of BLaM-tifa spent five years trying to overthrow now President-in-Exile Trump while waging a terror campaign in America’s cities via violence and then via lockdowns, succeeding in rigging an election, removing him from office and ultimately overthrowing the nation — the culmination of 160 years of their antecedents attempts to get us to where we are today. And while feckless and useless as they are, key members of the GOP (if not the entire party) are being targeted for removal from office for daring to protest the rigged election, the “riot” of January 6th which the Democrats in all likelihood orchestrated and engineered way in advance, other voices of opposition or even people suspected of sympathizing with same are being purged from every corner of the the public square and several hundred citizens like Bruno Cua are rotting in jail. POLITICAL PRISONERS of truly warped, venal, power-mad zero-self-esteem sociopaths who for decades made noises about all sorts of scum from Angela Davis to Leonard Peltier to Mumia Jamal being the political prisoners in a racist, oppressive, hypocritical, illegitimate, evil country. Amazing how we’re so evil that millions of black and brown people are rushing the borders to come here. I guess masochism is a cultural thing that I, as a white supremacist nationalist insurrectionist Nazi Jewboy(???) am just too white supremacist nationalist insurrectionist Nazi Jewboy to relate to.
Seriously, you hate us so much get the fuck out of MY country. But no, that’s not good enough; we cannot be allowed to exist because in our existence, as we thrive and live happy, fulfilled, spiritually rich lives, they will be bitter, angry, unfulfilled failures, starving without the light and heat from fossil fuels as well as the Light From Above, so to speak. That’s what it’s all about right there.
I’ve had it up to here (side of hand on forehead) with these bastards. I really, really have. Life During Wartime was supposed to be a stupid Talking Heads tune, not a prediction. Hell, the war may be over already and we just don’t yet realize it. I’m sure the Cua family does.
Have a nice weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Julie Kelly: “The Justice Department, which acts more like a consigliere for the Democrat Party than an impartial enforcer of the rule of law, wants to ruin the Cua family and send a message to others.” A Family on Trial for January 6
- Related: “More than half of the cases dropped were “dismissed with prejudice,” which means the case can’t be brought back to court, and at least 11 of the dismissals occurred on or after the inauguration of [so-called quote-unquote] ‘President’ Joe Biden.” 1 In 3 BLM/AntiFa Rioters Are Having Their Cases Dismissed By Biden’s Dept. of Justice
- “After four years of high school, France just learned, her 17-year-old must start over. He’s been moved back to ninth grade.” Baltimore HS Student Who Passed Only 3 Courses in 4 Years Ranks in Top Half of His Class
- Daniel Greenfield: “Want to eat at a diner or ride the bus? Not if your Equity Credit Score is too low.” Immunity Passports Bring Back Racial Segregation
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The Pentagon as recently as Tuesday said it had no additional requests from law enforcement authorities for an extension of the National Guard’s mission to assist federal and local law enforcement, which was slated to end next week, on March 12.” National Guard Requested at Capitol for Two More Months
- “Pelosi’s pick to lead a Capitol security investigation recommends Congress create a full-time task force to guard the building that will cost up to $130 million a year.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Left-Wing Security Czar Demands More Fencing, More Troops, and More Money For Capitol “Security”
- “To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.” FBI Official Tells Senate No One “Recovered” Guns During Capitol Hill Riots (what about the one that blew away Ashli Babbit? – jjs)
- If you sign the petition, the FBI will come after you at 3:00AM and hold you for treason.Petition To Stop Capitol Hill Fence Hits 25,000 Signatures
- “This is the second time in four months Hardesty has had what activists call contact with law enforcement.” Cop-Hating Portland City Councilor Involved in Hit-and-Run Accident [UPDATED]
ANGEL OF DEATH ANDREW CUOMO MASS MURDER AND SEX ABUSE SCANDALS
- “The revelation further confirms the Cuomo administration possessed a more complete accounting of the [Chinese] COVID-nursing death count during the summer, but waited eight more months to cough up the true totals after repeatedly stonewalling lawmakers and the media, losing a lawsuit and being subjected to a damning state attorney general report.” Angel of Death Cuomo Co-Conspirators Pressed NY Health Dept. to Omit Certain Nursing Home Chinese COVID Deaths from Official Tally
- “The lawmaker, Jeanne Vinal, said during a legislature meeting she was going to vote against two county resolutions calling for independent investigations of allegations against Cuomo.”NY County Lawmaker Compares Angel of Death Cuomo to Central Park Five, Says Alleged Victims Have Political Motive
- Brian C. Joondeph, MD: “In politics there are no coincidences and the left’s sudden eagerness to toss Cuomo into the East River wearing cement boots suggests that the harassment claims are a distraction and a cover-up for far worse than anything Cuomo did.” Why is Angel of Death Cuomo Being Thrown Under the Chinese COVID-Con Bus?
OTHER DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “[Wendy] Sherman, currently undergoing an already difficult Senate confirmation process, has additional ties to Chinese Communist Party-linked academic institutions, consulting firms, and advocacy groups.” Biden State Dept. Nominee Took Chinese Communist Trip, Praised “Extraordinary” Xi Jinping
- “NEC deputy director Sameera Fazili should be monitored.” Top Biden Economic Policy Adviser Linked to Kashmiri Extremists
- “It’s been a year exactly since Eric Swalwell parroted what we can only assume to be advice of the Chinese spy he was screwing: ‘Stop wearing face masks.'” Happy Anniversary to Eric Swalwell Supporting Fang Fang’s Agenda: “Stop Wearing Face Masks”
- “Look, fat, this is my new slogan: A clean and articulate 7-11 Slurpee in every pot!” Joe Biden: Indian Americans “Are Taking Over This Country”
- “This is elder abuse that ranks right up there with the criminal actions of Democrat governors in sending tens of thousands of seniors to their early graves via [Chinese] COVID.”Joe’s Long Decline
- They’re afraid he’ll do something stupid, like confess that the election was stolen and order the military to remove him and the Democrats and re-install Trump. Why Do Biden’s Handlers Have Him Back in the Basement?
- “ACLU and NAACP have joined a Supreme Court challenge to the California rule.” Liberal Groups Break With Sheldon Whorehouse Over Controversial Donor Disclosure Rule
- “The new total is 1,927,000 signatures.” Gavin Newsom Grows Desperate as the Effort to Recall Him Just Hit a Huge Milestone
- Jeffrey Lord: “Calls out Josh Hawley for standing up for the Constitution.” Adam Kinzinger Embarrasses Himself
- “Don’t be fooled by the ousted Missouri governor’s pretense of being a victim.” Beware of Eric Greitens
- “The stench of racism Michael Gerson is smelling is his own.” Democrats and NeverTrump Are Now Just the Party of Racial Tribalism
- “It’s not the Soviet-style class war, with ‘capitalists’ on one side and ‘workers and peasants’ on the other, but rather the educated ‘gentry class’ (as demographer Joel Kotkin calls it) making life tough for the working class.” America’s Elites Are Waging Class War on Workers and Small Biz
- “Why blue-collar workers are going red.” Lunch Box Donald
- “Trump may not be in the Oval Office, but make no mistake, Trumpism is here to stay.”“Trumpism” Will Extend Far Beyond The Man Himself
- “What has been reported about CPAC isn’t true. I was there.” What Really Happened at CPAC
- Conrad Black: “Trump will keep it going until the next election and either be the Republican nominee or choose the Republican nominee.” The Theory That the Trump Era Is Over Is Over
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “H.R. 1 is the worst piece of legislation relating to elections in the history of the United States of America. It does more to undermine our republic than any legislation I have ever seen or heard of, even looking back in the history books.” Rep. Mo Brooks: H.R. 1 Would Make American Elections “Akin to Old Soviet Union, Cuba, North Korea”
- “The Act would invert that constitutional structure, commandeer state resources, confuse and muddle elections procedures, and erode faith in our elections and systems of governance.” 20 Attorneys General Deem H.R. 1 Unconstitutional: It Sets “Alarming Mandates”
- “While Democrats, such as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), brand the measure as a means to remove ‘obstacles of participation,’ Republicans warn that the proposal’s mandates are largely unconstitutional, resulting in what would amount to a federal takeover of U.S. elections.” Hillary Clinton: Democrats’ Election Transformation Bill Is “Once-in-a-Generation Opportunity”
- “Its passage late Wednesday night proves again why nothing good ever happens when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi lurks with her cartoon-sized gavel after dark.” 9 Huge Reasons Why HR 1 “For the People Act” Is Disastrous for American Election Integrity
- “The bill’s fate now lies in the hands of the Senate, where Democrats face an uphill battle against the 60 cloture votes required to upend a Republican filibuster.” Democrats’ “Election Reform” Bill is Nothing But a Partisan Scam to Get What They Want
- “The investigation began after Paterson City Councilman Alex Mendez, won the May special election to fill a council seat. Voter fraud claims soon surfaced, however.” 2 City Councilmen Indicted For Mail-In Voting Fraud
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Unprecedented emergency orders, bigger government and fascism.” Naomi Wolf Video: The Constitution Isn’t Suspended Because of a Pandemic
- Connecticut Gov. Ned Lamont: “Most of the changes will go into effect on March 19, with several more coming down the line over the following two weeks.” Democrat Governor “Dramatically Rolls Back” Chinese Coronavirus Restrictions After Biden Attacked Republicans For Similar Moves
- “Even with this positive news, however, both Dr. Harris and I are both convinced that we need to get past Easter and hopefully allow more Alabamians to get their first shot before we take a first step that some states have taken to remove the mask order altogether and other restrictions.” Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey Caves to Biden and Democrats, Extends Mask Mandate
- “…[Piss-Hockey Psaki] blamed former President Donald Trump’s administration for failing to properly educate the country about wearing masks.” White House on Defense After Zhou Bai-Din’s “Neanderthal” Insult
- “The unraveling political hack in the White House insults two governors while putting Americans at risk.” Joe’s Chinese COVID Unity: Reopening is “Neanderthal Thinking”
- “Why aren’t supposedly moderate Senate Democrats standing up to oppose this Treasury theft?” Stop the Steal: The Case For Biden’s Chinese COVID “Relief” Bill Gets Weaker By The Day
- “If they’re going to add nearly $2T to the national debt at least we should know what’s in the bill.” Sen. Ron Johnson Objects To Skipping Reading Of 600-Page Chinese COVID-19 Relief Bill In Senate
- “This so-call stimulus plan rewards states that performed dismally and corruptibly over the past year.” The $1.9 Trillion Biden Spending Plan Is Even Worse Than You Think
- “The news comes as a group of prominent scientists sent an open letter demanding an entirely new investigation.” WHO Refuses to Release Interim Report on Investigation Into Virus Origins
- “EU officials lied about AstraZeneca’s offering to distract from their own failures.” In Europe, a Vaccine Blame Game
- Katie Hopkins: “What really happens when we’re all stuck indoors.” Family Life Under UK’s Lockdown
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The 5-3 ruling was authored by conservative Justice Neil Gorsuch and found that Clemente Pereida, an illegal immigrant who was born in Mexico but has lived in the U.S. for the past 25 years, has to prove that he is eligible under immigration law before being allowed to remain in the states and have his deportation canceled.” Supreme Court Rules Illegal Immigrants Must Prove Eligibility When Facing Deportation
- “Biden’s Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas tried to convince Americans that there is no crisis at the southern border.” BIDEN v. AMERICA: Illegal Immigrant Crossings Are Now 6 Times What Obama Administration Considered “Crisis”
- “Cartels and smuggling networks on the U.S.-Mexico border are growing more sophisticated, bracing for a historic surge of illegal immigration this spring.” Cartels Introduce Wristband “Inventory System” For Illegal Immigrants
- “They multiply under the new [so-called quote-unquote] ‘president.'” Biden on Immigration: Another Liberal Experiment Against Common Sense
- “The collision occurred about 11 miles from the Mexican border. The migrants apparently boarded the SUV on the American side of the border after cutting a hole in the border fence.” SUV Crammed With 25 Migrants Crashes; at Least 13 Dead
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The video nearly accumulated 4 million views before being censored by the Google-owned platform.” YouTube Blacklists Donald Trump’s CPAC Speech, Suspends RSBN Channel
- “CNN’s parent company predicts wall-to-wall [Chinese] COVID coverage ‘not going away anytime soon.'” WarnerMedia CEO Says Chinese Coronavirus “Really Good for Ratings”
- “Richard Horton’s pro-China and anti-U.S. remarks were used in a Facebook ad sponsored by CGTN, the Chinese state-controlled TV network. The Beijing-controlled agency contributed funding to several studies published in The Lancet.” Horton Hears a WHO – Literally: Chief Of World-Renowned Medical Journal Has Repeatedly Bashed US, Praised China For Chinese Coronavirus Response
- “A little to Soviet.” Grandsons of Idaho Pastor Slapped With 13 Criminal Charges for Protesting Lockdowns With Stickers
- The U.S.-China Education Trust, which has collaborated with Chinese Communist Party propaganda fronts and trained journalist from state-run media outlets, counts involvement from “fact check” website Politifact founder Bill Adair, and President Biden’s “right hand” on China Kurt Campbell. Politifact Founder Was “Journalist In Residence” At Chinese Communist Influence Group
- “Three stories about apolitical businesses and charities, like the many others before them, portend a scary future for using social media platforms to market one’s cause or business.”Big Tech Censorship Is Now Hitting Completely Non-Political Businesses and Nonprofits
- “Stelter is mad because Carlson is pointing out what everyone can see. All you have to do is search ‘Biden cognitive decline’ in your browser.” Tater Stelter Noticed So-Called Quote-Unquote “President” Biden Hasn’t Held a Press Conference and Is Mad That Tucker Carlson Pointed It Out
- “The Slate editor who prematurely condemned Kavanaugh for false sexual assault allegations now wants due process for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.” Slate Editor Who Condemned Kavanaugh For False Sexual Assault Allegations Wants Due Process For Angel of Death Cuomo
- “In other words, no student in this university EDUCATION program is allowed to publicly state some common basic facts about life, humanity, and biology. We must make believe we believe in falsehoods simply because others demand we do so. If what you say contradicts the beliefs of these bullies you must be blacklisted, blackballed, canceled, and destroyed. Worse, can you imagine the incompetent educators that are going to come out of this program? Do you want these people teaching your children?” Today’s Blacklisted American: Student Blackballed for Saying a Man is a Man, a Woman is a Woman
- “Merrick Garland told Sen. Tom Cotton (R., Ark.) he was unfamiliar with key gun policy areas in written answers made public Wednesday night. He said he did not know enough about the topic to say whether Biden could unilaterally deny gun sales by permanently delaying background checks.” Biden Attorney General Nominee Pleads Ignorance on Gun Control Limits
- “Democrats have dusted-off their last attempt and are making another significant push to enact major gun control legislation.” Top 9 Reasons Democrats’ Latest Gun Control Bill is a Terrible Idea (Again)
- “But some lawyers took up the case of this pregnant illegal alien teen and sued the government on her behalf. The Fifth Amendment, they argued, guarantees abortions to pregnant foreign teenagers arrested while illegally trying to enter the United States. An Obama-appointed district judge agreed.” Merrick Garland Approved Illegal Alien Teen’s U.S. Abortion
- “The Archdiocese of New Orleans, which serves more than 520,000 Catholics, issued a statement on Feb. 26 explaining that the latest [Chinese] COVID vaccine from Janssen/Johnson & Johnson is ‘morally compromised’ because it was produced using cell lines from an aborted baby.” Archdiocese of New Orleans: Johnson & Johnson Chinese COVID Vaccine is “Morally Compromised,'”Choose Moderna or Pfizer
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “China says U.S. leads ‘axis of white supremacy’ while Russia smears dissidents.” U.S. Adversaries Weaponize Woke Politics
- “89% of Americans view Beijing as a ‘competitor or enemy.'” In Foreign Policy, Biden Polls Worst on China
- The oil disaster “severely contaminated most of Israel’s coastline and killed wildlife.”Ecological Terrorism: Iran Behind Major Oil Spill Off Israel’s Coast
- “In giving itself jurisdiction over the ‘Situation in Palestine,’ it ignores previous treaties and delegitimizes its own authority.” International Criminal Court Kills the Israeli-Palestinian Peace Process
- “Reaffirming a position also held by the Trump administration, he said the U.S. does not believe the Palestinian territories constitute a sovereign state, and as a result are not qualified to participate as a state in international bodies, including the ICC.” CAIR to Blinken: Don’t Call It “The Palestinian Situation.” It’s “Apartheid” or “Campaign of Terror”
- “Activists accused of helping coordinate an international criminal conspiracy against India.”How Scoldilocks Greta Thunberg Worked With a Fellow Activist to Support Unrest In India
- “The list of well known French politicians, including former presidents and prime ministers, accused in recent years of financial misdeeds and corruption is growing.” Sarkozy Is Not the First Political Scandal in France
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Workers unanimously opted out of carpenters’ union.” Biden Labor Board Blocks Construction Workers From Union Exodus
- “Not yet, but state and local lawmakers need to act to keep it from going that way.” Is Texas’s Affordable Housing Endangered?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “At our current rate of spending, the U.S. will be unable to confront major problems in the future because we’ve already stretched ourselves too thin.” Is Our Exploding National Debt Fueling An Economic Crash?
- A total economic illiterate, as well as a horrid communicator. But she has the (D) by her name, and so it goes. Iowa Democrat Says $15 Wage Hike “Will Cause Harm” in State… But Still Supports It
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “She must be stopped.” Sen. Tom Cotton Sounds Alarm On Far-Left Biden DOJ Nominee Who Supports Defunding Police
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Americans can only dismantle white supremacy if they understand how racism shaped (and continues to shape) housing, education, policing, health care and other policies.” Southern Poverty Law Center Pushing Biden to Implement “Curriculum on Structural Racism”
- “Refusing to accept responsibility for [Chinese] Covid-related lockdowns, the American Federation of Teachers tars Republicans.” Opposition Is Rising to Teacher Union-Mandated Shutdowns
- “The conversation about school re-openings has focused on what’s best for the teachers’ unions as opposed to what’s best for the students.” It’s Time to Re-Open Schools. It’s Time to Defund the Teachers Unions
- “Welcome to the moral trap for Israel-haters.” Cornel West and Stealth Anti-Semitism at Harvard
- “Why, and how, the government should step in to reform universities.” A Necessary Intervention
- “…an exhaustive survey of bias in academia paints a horrifying picture of systemic leftist orthodoxy and demonization of conservative dissent.” Almost Three-Quarters of U.S. Academics Wouldn’t Even EAT With Someone Who Rejects Transgenderism
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “One step closer to a brave new solar system.” SpaceX Starship Nails Landing — Sort Of
- Our intrepid science reporter says, “…the release of the images also included the announcement that they have pushed back the rover landing from late April to May or even June.” China Releases First Tainwen-1 Image of Rover Landing Site
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “You asked for it, America. And you’re going to get it.” House Energy and Commerce Committee Unveils 981-Page “Clean-Energy” Bill
- Katrina and the Waves hardest hit… Biden’s Energy Sec: “I Drive On Sunshine”
- “To appease leftists, the [so-called quote-unquote] ‘President’ is exploiting a wonky subject ripe for political opportunism.” Quarry Elusive in So-Called Quote-Unquote “President” Biden’s Oil and Gas Subsidy Hunt
- This is how Wall Street, banks and krony-korporationz will be able to force Leftist policies on the citizenry where even a completely Leftist-controlled government couldn’t. When they have you by the wallet, your heart and mind will follow. Goldman Sachs Commits To Reach Net-Zero Carbon Emissions By 2030
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Margot Cleveland: “The Equality Act would enshrine into law the left’s ideological extremism on three of the most divisive issues of the day: sex, abortion, and religious liberty.” Joe Biden Promises Unity; The Equality Act Swings a Culture War Sword
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Among the titles that will be deleted are And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street and If I Ran the Zoo.” E-Bay to Ban Six Dr. Seuss Books for Violating “Offensive Material” Policy
- “Dr. Seuss books hold the top 6 spots overall on Amazon, and 9 of the top 10. And in the children’s books category, 13 of the top 15.” CANCEL CULTURE FAIL: Dr. Seuss Dominates Amazon Charts
- “I’ve been an Amazon user for about 15 years, and an addict since we became Prime members about three years ago. It’s been surprisingly easy to kick the habit.” I Haven’t Used Amazon For Almost 3 Months And I Don’t Miss It One Bit
- “In one email, [Ernst & Young’s (EY) US Chair and Managing Partner Kelly] Grier decried the ‘senseless acts of violence’ against Jacob Blake in Kenosha, WI — who has since admitted to wielding a knife before being shot by police.” Revealed: Whistleblower Docs Show “Big 4” Firm’s Massive “Anti-Racist” Indoctrination
- Christian Toto: “Liberal stars slammed conservatives but face zero consequences (once again).” Will Cookie Milano, Briquette Arquette Apologize for Insane CPAC-Nazi Accusation?
- “Within just the past week, the Democrats have canceled Dr. Seuss, Trump’s CPAC speech, and a popular cartoon.” The Democrats Cancel Culture is Escalating Fast
- “You read that correctly.” Recent Studies Destroy Myth That Liberals Treat People More Equally Than Conservatives
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.