Good morning, kids. Thursday and I get the sense we’re living through the plot of Alien. The embryonic monster has already eaten the living guts out of Kane, burst through his chest and is running wild through the labyrinth of decks, ducts and detritus in the Nostromo, trailing acid and growing stronger, and hungrier. Meanwhile, while the sane half of the crew wants to kill the damned thing, Ashe insists it should be captured and Dallas and Ripley are dithering as the crew are picked off one by one. Too late, Ripley discovers that Ashe is an android whose prime mission is to ensure the survival of the beast, at the expense of his human colleagues. Kind of reminds me of something — the GOP.
[Marcia] Fudge is also a racial conspiracy theorist with a history of spouting wacko ideas.
In April 2020, she made the ridiculous claim during a Biden campaign live stream rally that the COVID-19 pandemic proves that America is systemically racist. “Black people have always been aware of systemic and institutional racism. COVID-19 just proved to the rest of the country that it exists,” she said. “If we do not elect Joe Biden, we will not recover in my lifetime. I’m not being dramatic, I’m being honest.”
The worst thing about her confirmation is that Fudge, a radical, race-baiting conspiracist, was confirmed 66-34.
Do the math: Sixteen Republicans voted for this wacko…
…In the wake of the death of George Floyd last spring, Fudge also seemed to encourage the violence and rioting that resulted. “George Floyd’s murder just brought to the surface generations of pain,” Fudge said during a virtual town hall hosted by the NAACP. “We have to make sure we strike when the iron is hot.”
Yet she got sixteen Republicans to support her confirmation? Excuse me?
Senator Pat Toomey was one of her vocal critics. “The confirmation of Cabinet secretaries is one of the most important constitutional functions that we have in the Senate,” Toomey said on Wednesday. He argued that cabinet secretaries must be able to “work productively with Congress” but said he is “concerned that Rep. Fudge’s past rhetoric makes clear that she lacks the temperament to cooperate with Congress… and cast doubt on whether she even wants to.”
Toomey also called out her pattern of “attacking and disparaging the motives of Republicans with whom she has policy disagreements.”
If someone like Fudge can be confirmed 66-34, then what kind of radical will Republicans put up a fight over? The same woman who pleaded for leniency for a domestic abuser said Republicans “disgrace to the nation.”
How did Fudge get sixteen Republicans to vote for her confirmation? And How did Garland get twenty?
Rest assured, I’m not calling for blanket opposition to Biden’s nominees. That is not a good strategy. But fighting the nominations of exceptionally bad nominees should be an easy thing for the GOP to unify and rally behind. Yet they’re not.
Let’s review the case against Garland. Garland refused to commit to protecting special counsel John Durham’s investigation into the Obama-Biden administration’s spying on the Trump campaign, or to release his report to the public. He also refused to call Antifa’s attacks on federal buildings domestic terrorism and evaded questions about how he would enforce immigration policy, amongst many other things. In fact, he routinely evaded questions from Senate Republicans during his confirmation hearings — and repeatedly claimed to be unaware of situations cited by Republicans in their questioning. Whether you actually believed he was ignorant of current events, or just didn’t want to answer, it was unfathomable that anyone so ignorant or cagey could be confirmed by the U.S. Senate — let alone in a bipartisan vote.
Bipartisan means we’re bi and they’re partisan. The GOP is not an opposition party. The GOP is merely a subsidiary of the Democrat-Globalist junta. Meanwhile, in a not unrelated story as I shall elucidate, Gavin Newsom and Angel of Death Cuomo are facing the very real prospect of being ejected from the governors’ mansions of California and New York respectively. The behind the scenes inter-Democrat Party political machinations aside, the removals cannot really happen unless there is a perceived mass public support for that removal – the overthrowing of President Trump and the stealing of the election notwithstanding; I’m talking Democrats here, not real Americans. These are the bluest of the blue flagship socialist entities from whence much of the political muscle of the Left emanates, and yet there is dissatisfaction, discontent and even disgust with these two momzers, and it’s coming from the base.
But, let’s say these two get the chop and deservedly so. Who do you think is going to replace them? Forget for a moment the political machines installing their preferred replacements, the salient point is does this dissatisfied, discontented and disgusted base for a moment understand that the root of their anger is not a question of personality but a question of policy? Over 40 years ago, New Yorkers were fed up with 20 years of crime, corruption and urban decay and finally in 1993 voted for Rudy Giuliani who, riding the crest of the national revival brought about by Ronald Reagan, turned New York into a truly wonderful place to live and work. Mind you, the city was a Democrat bastion even then. But the question is are today’s Democrats still Democrats, or are they brainwashed socialists who will do nothing as they change deck chairs on the Titanic? The safe bet is on the latter, and yet when you can strip away the fog of media propaganda and look at the real vote totals minus the fraud from 2016, Trump won more votes across a broader spectrum of race and ethnicity across the country than perhaps any other candidate with maybe the exception of FDR. There was and remains a feeling that America is way off course. The actions of this junta are only going to compound that exponentially in the weeks, months and (feh!) years ahead. That is, if the policies implemented don’t kill us off first.
Meanwhile, the GOP sits there in a pool of milky hydraulic fluid telling us “you have my sympathies” knowing full well, at least from its perspective, that the alien is ultimately going to sink its mechanical maw into our vitals.
Somebody get me that flamethrower while I set the auto-destruct sequence.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “What’s worse than using political and legal authority to cause the agonizing deaths of a large number of elderly? Doing that as a cynical favor to monied corporate donors.” The Real Chinese COVID Nursing Home Scandal is Why Angel of Death Cuomo and Other Democrats Did It
- “Erick Kaardal said Zuckerberg’s election security funding came with conditions that bound the city to give these left-leaning actors power they could not legally take.” How Mark Zuckerberg’s Election Money Helped an Out-of-State Democrat Get His Hands on Wisconsin’s 2020 Vote
- “In Montgomery County, Maryland, people will die whom science and common sense could have saved.” (the same county that lets illegal alien rapists roam freely, IIRC – jjs) How the Administrative State Kills Us
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Lloyd Austin approved a request from Capitol Police to extend the National Guard’s occupation of the Capitol grounds until at least the end of May.” Biden’s Defense Secretary Demands National Guard Surround Capitol For Months
- “With jurors fearing for their safety and Minneapolis already boarding up the areas near the courthouse in the riot zone in anticipation of a not guilty verdict, you might be wondering why there was no change of venue.” Potential Jurors in the George Floyd Killing Case Are Afraid They’ll Be Targeted. Can’t Imagine Why.
- “Andy Ngo’s new book tells the truth about this organization and why it should not be ignored.” The Roots of Insurrection: Antifa Exposed
ANGEL OF DEATH ANDREW CUOMO MASS MURDER & SEX ABUSE SCANDALS
- Wretched Whitmer’s Michigan State Health Department Refuses To Release Nursing Home Chinese COVID Death Data
- “The Love Gov. can run from his accusations, but he certainly can’t hide.” Sixth Woman Comes Accuses Angel of Death Cuomo of Sexual Harassment: Why Isn’t He Cancelled Yet?
- “His favorability among Democrats, specifically, stands at 34%, with 39% finding him unfavorable.” Survey: Angel of Death Cuomo’s Favorability Drops to 21% Amid Multiple Scandals
- “‘Luv Gov’ mother weighs in on nursing home death scandal, sex pest allegations: ‘I don’t like what he’s going through.'” Angel of Death Cuomo’s Mommy Rides to Embattled Governor’s Defense, Backs Refusal to Resign
OTHER DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Erica Joy Baker, the Democrat Congressional Campaign Committee’s (DCCC) latest hire, has a well-documented history of anti-law enforcement posts.” DCCC Hire Deletes Anti-Cop Posts: “If the Cops Kill Me, Burn Every Cop Precinct to the Ground”
- “Whitehouse has not stopped taking dark money while crusading against it.” Sheldon Whorehouse Invited Three Dark Money Critics To Testify to Congress. They All Take Dark Money.
- “[Kurt] Campbell, who serves as the Coordinator for the Indo-Pacific at the National Security Council ‘leading’ [quote-unquote so-called] ‘president’ Biden’s relationship with China spoke at the 2011 National Chinese Language Conference (NCLC).” Biden’s Asia Czar Was GUEST OF HONOR At CCP’s Confucius Institute Propaganda Conference
- “HHS nom’s wife paid tens of thousands of dollars by health care group.” Becerra’s Wife Sits on Board of Nonprofit That Pushed His Nomination
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “I just want to maintain that chain of evidence from the time they vote to the time until they get counted so we don’t have a mishap.” Florida Lawmakers Weigh Ban on Ballot Drop Boxes, New Voter ID Rules Over Election Security Concerns
- “Biden ‘has replaced in-person meetings with video calls. He allows only a limited number of people in the building… He doesn’t leave the White House often… He isn’t planning any foreign or domestic trips.” Joe Biden is the Commander in Hiding
- “Whatever his handlers are hiding, even his trusty teleprompter can’t fill in the gaps.” (“hide the decline” ain’t just for global warming anymore – jjs) Is Joe Up for Tough Questions
- “The worst thing about her confirmation is that Fudge, a radical, race-baiting conspiracist, was confirmed 66-34. Do the math: 16 Republicans voted for this wacko.” A Racial Conspiracy Theorist Has Been Confirmed as HUD Secretary, and That’s Not Even the Worst Part
- “How did [Marcia] Fudge get 16 Republicans to vote for her confirmation? And How did [Merrick] Garland get 20?” Senate Republicans Are Failing Us… Big Time
- “GOP politicians don’t answer to Democrats. They answer to you. You must make them understand that by making them afraid for their political lives.” Sweet Gridlock Is the Path to Political Power
- “Biden started his [so-called quote-unquote] ‘presidency’ by going around Congress to unilaterally change policies through executive orders.” (as if this drooling rutabaga is actually aware of what he’s doing – jjs) Five Far-Left Promises Joe Biden Has Kept in His First 50 Days
- “Democrats have accused Republicans of refusing to accept the 2020 election, but they may be about to do just that in Iowa’s second congressional district, where Rep. Marianette Miller-Meeks (R-IA) defeated Democrat Rita Hart by six votes.” House Democrats Inch Closer to Overturning Congressional Election in Iowa
- “Behind the scenes, she exercises all the powers of the presidency without having to publicly carry any responsibility for the results.” Kamala Has the Best of Both Worlds
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Recall campaign logs nearly two million signatures.” Bye Bye Newsom?
- “Telling people that things will not “return to normal” after what they’ve been through is not a way to win friends and influence voters. It is, in fact, another reason to sign a recall petition and vote the incompetent governor out of office.” Gavin Newsom, In Recall Hole, Keeps Digging
- “No amount of last-ditch, quasi-theological faith is going to bring Trump back. I respectfully submit, because I know that most of the people who don’t want to face this fact are good Americans, that they need to move on. We need them grounded in reality for the fight.”The Donald Trump Dreamscape
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “As of March 4, a total of 510,383 Americans have died from the Chinese coronavirus.” (CDC and others monkeying with the numbers notwithstanding – jjs) 23% of Chinese COVID-19 Nursing Home Deaths in 4 States Where Democrat Governors Forced Admissions: NY, PA, NJ, and MI
- Larry Hogan: “With the pace of vaccinations rapidly rising and our health metrics steadily improving, the lifting of these restrictions is a prudent, positive step in the right direction and an important part of our economic recovery.” Blue-State Maryland to Lift Most Chinese COVID Restrictions on March 12
- “How do the [Chinese] COVID vaccines stack up against other vaccines?” How Safe Are the Chinese COVID Vaccines
- “[Chinese] COVID cases aren’t keeping Americans in a state of perpetual limbo; those are plunging. It’s blue states and bureaucrats.” Vaccines Should Signal a Return to Normal, But Blue States and Bureaucrats Are Ensuring That Doesn’t Happen
- “When you don’t have the data and you don’t have the actual evidence, then you’ve got to make a judgment call,” Fauci said. Fauci Admits Science Doesn’t Drive All of the CDC’s Decisions
- “Dr. Peter Daszak’s involvement in the WHO probe has been described as a major conflict of interest due to his long work history and financial ties with the WIV, along with his work to suppress debate on the lab leak theory at the onset of the pandemic.” Trust the Scientists? US Researcher With Chinese Ties Admits He Convinced WHO Team That Missing Wuhan Lab Data Was Irrelevant
- Not for many, many years, poor-man’s General Urko. Sheila Jackass Lee: Texans Who Go Maskless Face “Destiny of Death”
- “With Easter falling on Sunday, April 4, and Passover starting the evening of March 27, thousands of families around the country who normally get together for the holidays may well have an issue with restrictions on travel.” No Data, No Evidence, “You’ve Got to Make a Judgment Call”: Fauci on Restricting Travel or Those Fully Vaccinated
- First, let’s be clear. The premise that surgeons wearing masks serves as evidence that “masks must work to prevent viral transmission” is a logical fallacy that I would classify as an argument of false equivalence, or comparing “apples to oranges.” Surgeon Destroys Idiotic Myth of “If Masks Don’t Work, Why Do Surgeons Wear Them?”
* * * * *
- “…will erase the majority of San Francisco’s projected $650 million budget deficit over the next two years” Your Tax Dollars Are Bailing Out San Francisco and New York in the Name of Chinese COVID Relief
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Robert Spencer: “This incident also raises the inevitable question: If this kind of thing is going on in Michigan today, what will it be like there in ten years? Twenty? Will supporters of the Palestinian jihad content themselves with intimidating Jews? Or will they be beyond all that? Maybe Dulla Mulla could make a new video with his answer.” Michigan: Muslim Instagrammer Harasses Jews in Kosher Shop
- “Abe Foxman finds himself at odds with his former support of Democrat orthodoxy over Islam and Israel.” Former ADL Director Abe Foxman Discovers Virulent Islamic Anti-Semitism
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “This is by design.” Former ICE Acting Director: Crisis at the Border Is Not by Accident
- “Trump’s warning of a ‘spiraling tsunami’ is right on the mark.” Biden’s Open Border Policies Go Off the Rails
- “Reuters reports that those on the top levels of Mexico’s government are tearing their hair out over how this boosts the crime cartels, which cash in on ‘helping’ the migrants.” A Crisis Biden Wants to Happen
- “They see him as the migrant president, and so many feel they’re going to reach the United States,” Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said of Biden the morning after a virtual meeting with his U.S. counterpart on March 1. “We need to work together to regulate the flow, because this business can’t be tackled from one day to the next.” Mexican Government Worries About Biden Policies While Cartels Rejoice
- “The Trump travel ban, which was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court, also included narco-terrorism-linked Venezuela, rogue dictatorship North Korea, and theocratic terrorist-state Iran. The latter two pose nuclear and cyber threats to the United States.” Biden State Dept. Begins Accepting Visa Applications from Terror-Risk Countries Banned by Trump Admin
- “Let’s review what the [so-called quote-unquote] ‘president’ has done so far to encourage illegal border crossers.” Biden Broke the Border, Now He Owns the Humanitarian Crisis There
- “While the numbers, reported first by CNN, would have caused outrage under the Trump administration, Democrats like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have stayed silent on the matter.”Biden Is Illegally Keeping Migrant Kids In Detention For 38% Longer Than Last Week
- “What hypocrisy,” responded Rosemary Jenks, the policy director at NumbersUSA. FWD.us is “all about the economics of importing poverty — and yet they don’t want to talk about poverty?” Zuckerberg’s FWD.us to Amnesty Advocates: Don’t Talk About Jobs and Wages
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The press doesn’t do introspection and resists all efforts to force its hand in that regard. Perhaps they should examine some of their articles and news stories from a year ago to get a flavor of just how awful a job they did.” Wrong From the Start: A History of Epic Media Failures at the Beginning of the Pandemic
- Daniel Greenfield: “The racism smears stink of fear.” When Minorities Vote GOP, the Media Smears Republicans as Racists
- “You’d think Taylor Lorentz would be grateful for the remarkable good luck that she’s had, but no she’s not.” “Calculated and Cruel”: NYT Responds To Tucker Carlson “Attacking” Taylor Lorenz
- “Teen Vogue scrubbed an article sponsored by the Saudi Arabian government’s Tourism Authority from its site, reportedly claiming it was posted in ‘error.'” Teen Vogue Quietly Scrubs Saudi-Sponsored Propaganda From Its Site
- “The dominant emotion in America today is fear — fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong people.” Criminalizing Dissent Is a Direct Assault on Our Founding Ideals
- “They’re coming for you next: Based on a single anonymous complaint, the city of Alexandria, Virginia, shut down a conservative student journalism conference this coming weekend, claiming it was not following its Wuhan flu health regulations.” Today’s Blacklisted Americas: Conservative Student Journalism Conference Shut Down by City of Alexandria, VA
- Words to live by. Literally. WATCH — Republican Rep. Chip Roy: “The Government Is Never Going to Know What Weapons I Own”
- “No veteran should fear losing their God-given right to self-defense simply because they sought the care they have earned in the process of defending our republic,” [Chip] Roy said.Lawmaker Introduces Bill to Block VA from Interfering with Veteran Gun Purchases
- “Biden, this nation’s second Catholic [quote-unquote so-called] ‘president,’ is now poised to sign a bill that defies this request and forces all American taxpayers to pay for abortions.”Biden’s Chinese COVID-19 Plan: Force Taxpayers To Pay For Abortions
- “A mind so blurred or dulled by pro-choice rhetoric as to bypass the instinct to protect human life has entered a twilight zone where sanity is absent.” The Choice to Trash Human Life
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Resignation comes as pro-regime Dems scramble to respond to crisis.” Longtime Ethiopian Diplomat Resigns in Protest of Country’s Genocide
- Really? Not Israel? I’m shocked! /sarc UN Investigator Finds Iran Responsible for “Egregious” Human Rights Abuses
- “It’s progressive when Joe does it.” Paul Joseph Watson Video: Biden Diversity Strikes Syria
- “Actor Laurence Fox, of Inspector Lewis fame, brings a new party on the scene.” A New Conservative Champion on the British Political Stage
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “DHS cybersecurity systems insufficient, researchers warn.” Lawmakers Say Overhaul Needed to Protect Fed Agencies from Foreign Hacks
- I’d like to think that this is fake intel crafted to throw off the enemy, but all things considered… US Air Force “Got Its Ass Handed To It” in War Game Against Simulated Chinese Attack
- “Where military analysts once saw a timeframe as a question of decades, now it’s telescoped down to a matter of years before the balance of forces tips Beijing’s way.” Top U.S. General Warns of China’s Growing Military Advantage in Asia
- “The apostle James’s legacy is in trouble.” Islamic State Seeks Revenge Against Spain’s “Moor-Slayer”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “It’s been quite a week for AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka. His organization’s work to try and influence the 2020 election to put a Democrat in the White House is paying off.” Why Democrats Need the PRO Act: Union Density, Mandatory Dues and Straight-Up Graft
- “Tuesday was a dark, dark day as the House passed a bill to repeal right-to-work laws in every state.” Democrats Vote to Destroy Their Own State Right-To-Work Laws
- “Yet if politics does not understand the world of ethereal economics, economics can also fail to understand the plebian world of politics. While families are not economically analogous to governments, they are politically fundamental to Washington: They vote.” Profligacy Plus Hypocrisy Could Equal Unexpected Frugality
- “This is the first time that the federal deficit has ever exceeded a trillion dollars in the first five months of the fiscal year.” Trifecta: Federal Taxes, Spending and Deficit All Set Records Through February
- “Unfortunately, the Los Angeles City Council disregarded their own Economic Impact Report by not considering that grocery stores — even in a pandemic — operate on razor-thin profit margins in a very competitive landscape.” Three L.A. Grocery Stores to Close Due to Hazard Pay Mandates
- “It fails as a revenue generator and as a tool to deliver fairness.” The Impoverished Wealth Tax
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Frank Fuster and others were condemned based on witness manipulation and public hysteria — and nothing has been done about it.” Justice Still Denied for Victims of Day Care Sex Abuse Witch Trials
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Just 2% of parents report trusting teachers’ unions most to “make good decisions” about how “schools should be educating students.” Just 5% of Parents Want Unions to Have Final Say on Return to Classroom
- “The ACLU must do the right thing by making amends to these individuals.” (seppuku and self-immolation for a start – jjs) ACLU Under Fire for Helping to Destroy Lives of Smith College Workers Falsely Accused of Racism
- “[I] have never seen discrimination so pervasive as at Stanford.” Stanford University Accused of Discriminating Against Men in Multiple Programs
- “For some reason we all feel the need to continue to tiptoe around one of the most awful, lazy, and selfish groups in America: left-wing public teachers unions and the teachers who support them.” Chinese COVID Isn’t a Threat to American Kids — Selfish Teachers, Their Unions, and Their Democrat Allies Are
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Not those who keep teaching their children the skills they need, regardless of how supposedly ‘racist’ they are now.” Nu, So Who Loses Out in Cancel Culture and Woke Math?
- “California’s proposed ethnic studies curriculum urges students to chant to the Aztec deity of human sacrifice.” Revenge of the Gods
- A Disillusioned Administrator: “The woke Cultural Revolution we are living through will continue to accelerate and make every aspect of the job more difficult for conservative educators.” Why I Am Leaving a Great Career in Public Education
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with a two-fer: “Russia is slowly breaking off its partnership with the U.S. because the U.S. is insisting it sign the Artemis Accords, which require all signatories to honor property rights in space. Neither Russian nor China wish to do that, instead reserving those rights wholly to their own governments, their citizens be damned.”China and Russia Sign Partnership Agreement for Lunar Exploration
- And this one is kind of a surprise: “In what appears to be a complete surprise within its own scientific community, the government of Nicaragua today announced the formation of its own space agency.” Nicaragua Forms Space Agency
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- If it’s his money, he can piss it away any way he wants. But, like all lousy demagogic leftists, something tells me it’s money he will insist we fork over. Bezos to Spend $10 Billion by 2030 on Climate Change
- “Not letting the crisis go to waste means creating an immediate danger, as with the coronavirus. Once the crisis is identified and sold to the public, anything becomes possible — even multi-trillion-dollar bailouts for Democrat constituencies.” The Chinese COVID-19 Pandemic Is Giving Greens Some Dangerous Ideas About Imposing Climate Policy
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Well, tuck my junk and call me Katelyn; If I were a broad, I’d support this. Left-Leaning Poll: There Is “Broad Support” for GOP Push to Ban Biological Males From Female Athletics
- “Men largely support a ban on biological males in women’s sports, five-out-of-ten, while only 29% men are opposed, the poll found.” 53% of Voters Support Banning Trans Athletes In Women’s Sports, Poll Shows
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “In the past few weeks, we’ve learned that Coke and UnderArmour subjected employees to bizarre, woke training that told them to ‘try to be less white.’ One might think that that’s as bad as corporate training could get. Panda Express in California asks corporate America to hold its beer.” Court Case Accuses Panda Express of Subjecting Employees to “Cult-Like” Training That Forces Them to Strip With Co-Workers
- “They made it clear that there is essentially no difference between reading and enjoying a book critical of Antifa and pledging allegiance to Hitler after reading Mein Kampf.” A Musician Issued a Groveling Apology for Reading a Book. Cancel Culture Has Reached New Levels of Insanity.
- “Her comments on social media talked about what happened before the horrors of Nazi Germany. An honest read would have seen it as a comment on our cultural moment where nearly every institution is attempting to deepen our society’s division.” Disney CEO Says Gina Carano’s Firing Was Not Political — Poll Says No One Will Buy it
- “It creates racial antagonism where there should be unity among fellow Americans.”Identity Politics Goes Too Far
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Because the West is a self-critical, affluent, tolerant, and leisurely place, the number of the victimized has grown to far outnumber the vanishing pool of victimizers.” The Progressive Imaginarium
- “It is about power, not goodness.” The Race Racket
- “The once widely accessible domestic institution of marriage is becoming more and more the domain of a fortunate few.” Terrible Good Advice
- R.S. McCain: “What should Americans learn from the decadence of British royalty?” On Harry and Meghan: Inherited Rights and Inherited Duties
- “So the Queen and her 99-year-old husband, who fought the Nazis in World War II, have to watch their grandson’s nightmare of a wife try to destroy everything they have worked for through these bogus 21st-century racism accusations. And things are getting worse. The atmosphere in Britain is toxic. Toxic like everything that Markle touches. To even say that you doubt Markle is to risk the whole stupid spirit of our age come crashing down upon you.”Meghan Markle is a Culture War Missile Aimed at the Heart of Britain and Europe
HITHER & YON
- “This YA romp packs pure escapism despite all the pre-release doom, gloom.” Chaos Walking Deserves Your Respect
- “A glorious piece of legislation popping up in the Senate is a bright spot this week — not only because it’s bipartisan, but also because it would literally grant daylight to weary Americans.” We Should Be Saving Daylight All Year Long
- “Rather than building on Rush’s legacy, the show is wallowing in the sadness of his loss.”Time for Rush Limbaugh’s Show to Look Towards the Future Again
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.