Good morning, kids. The regular editorial accompanying the links is pre-empted this morning due to serious technical difficulties. Will try to post something a bit later today or perhaps CBD will be around to post his rant or other essay that is as always salient, topical and thought provoking. I’ll return tomorrow (fingers crossed) with my usual editorial. Until then it’s the same hell, different day so have at it.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Roger Kimball: “It’s easy to understand and reject the horrors of totalitarianism. It is much less easy to grasp its inexorable logic or its seemingly implacable attractions.” The Appeal of the New Totalitarians
- “A landmark report on race deals a major blow to woke fever dreams. But progressives want progress only when progress progresses their power.” White Privilege Doesn’t Exist
- “Even if we take the vaccine, we must fight for the rights of those Americans who do not want to take it.” Vaccine Passports to Hell
- “An NIH grant that involved the modification of bat-based coronaviruses and the transfer of $600,000 to the Wuhan Institute of Virology prior to the pandemic bypassed P3CO review because the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, led by Anthony Fauci, didn’t flag the project for review.” US Grant to Wuhan Lab to Enhance Bat-Based Chinese Coronaviruses Was Never Scrutinized by HHS Review Board, NIH Says
NATION OF ISLAM CAPITOL TERRORIST ATTACK
- Robert Spencer: “Mix jihad with racist grievance-mongering, this is what is going to result.” “Follower of Farrakhan” Crashes Capitol Barricade, Charges Cops with Knife
- “Why the Capitol barricade crasher – and Farrakhan follower – is already out of the news.” Noah Green — And “Not All Muslims Do That!”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “When the jury sees the full videos, it may come back to bite the prosecution case if the jury concludes the abbreviated videos were misleading.” Chauvin Trial Week One Analysis: State Offers Abbreviated Versions of Video Evidence
- “There is almost no reason to trust the media today. Their turn toward increasingly crude propaganda undermines their self-image as an important check on power.” A Narrative Collapse in Chauvin Trial
- “The hard facts coming out at the trial put paid to that false leftist narrative.” Can We Finally Stop Pretending that George Floyd’s Death Had Anything to Do with Racism?
- “With tens of millions of dollars in their war chest contributed by corporations and individuals alike, BLM plans to vastly expand its influence over every aspect of American life in 2021, including education.” Marxist Terror Org. Black Lives Matter 2020 Impact Report: Massive Fundraising and Upcoming Focus on Education System<
- “With the CCP infecting cyberspace, the Biden [junta] and a complicit Congress are once again wagging the dog on the white supremacy cause celebre.” ” style=”-webkit-text-stroke-width: initial;”>New Victims of the Year of the Ox
- “Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) 2018 National Vital Statistics show 37,455 people died from unintentional falls throughout the year. The same CDC data shows unintentional firearm deaths for 2018 came in at 458, which means accidental death by falling was about 82 times more likely than accidental death via any kind of firearm.” (we need common sense spaz control, or AF-1 staircase fall control – jjs) Federal 2018 Data: Falling Killed 126 Times More People than Rifles of Any Kind
- “Columnist Nicholas Kristof, who advocates for laws cracking down on the Second Amendment, made the admission in a piece about the some of the executive orders that he wants Democrat [so-called quote-unquote] ‘president’ Joe Biden to use against the Second Amendment.” Left-Wing “NY Times” Columnist on Clinton’s Assault Weapons Ban: “No Strong Evidence That It Saved Lives”
- “Young v. Hawaii: The case presented the Circuit with a not-so-straightforward question: Since Hawaii heavily regulates the concealed carriage of firearms, which licensing scheme has been upheld by the Ninth Circuit, can Hawaii even more heavily regulate the open carriage of firearms?” Did the 9th Circuit Just Erase “to Bear” Arms from the Second Amendment?
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Not that I remember.” Hunter Biden Casts Doubt on Claim He Dropped Laptop Off at Delaware Repair Shop
- Zombie Pete Clemenza’s secret ingredient to his sauce: “And that’s my trick…” Hunter Biden Admits He Smoked Parmesan Cheese After Mistaking It for Crack
ANGEL OF DEATH ANDREW CUOMO MASS MURDER & SEX ABUSE SCANDALS, OTHER DEMOCRATS’ GERONT-OCIDE
- “The book deal reportedly netted the gov a cool $4 million, even though his 2014 memoir, ‘All Things Possible,’ sold fewer than 4,000 hardcover copies.” Angel of Death Cuomo’s $4 Millon Book Deal is Looking Like Yet Another Crime
OTHER DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Warnock’s tweet was met with backlash from some Twitter users who accused the minister of heresy and preaching a false gospel. “Blaspheming Apostate and Anti-Semitic Fraud Warlock Warnock: “Meaning of Easter” Transcends Resurrection of Christ, People Can “Save” Themselves With Good Works
- “Pelosi’s husband Paul purchased between $500,000 and $1 million in Tesla investments in December. Biden’s infrastructure plan will lead to a windfall for Tesla and its shareholders.” Biden’s Infrastructure Plan Could Boost Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Investment Portfolio
- “Biking to work’ in a way that is neither a shorter nor a more environmentally-conscious commute is on-brand for a millennial mayor-turned-McKinsey consultant.” (Rosie Ruiz wannabe – jjs) Clown Show: Peter Puffer Buttigieg “Bikes” to Work After SUVs Drive Him Part of the Way
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Cue the Nelson Muntz laugh. Georgia County That Voted For Biden to Lose $100+ Million Over MLB Relocating Game After Biden Remarks: Report
- Good. Hit them hard in their shrinking wallets. Republican Senators Propose Revoking MLB Anti-Trust Exemption Over All-Star Game Move
- Hypocrisy on steroids — literally. MLB Requires Photo ID to Pick Up Tickets Yet Blasts Georgia for Voter ID Law
- “H.R. 1’s provisions are intended not merely to root out dark money in our elections but would, in reality, serve as a cudgel against opponents of the Democrat Party.” Republicans Are Digging Their Own Graves on Election Reform
- “American corporations cloaked in virtuous anti-racism throw in with partisan power efforts to weaken election integrity.” What’s More American than Coke and Baseball?
- They elected jack shit. They helped pumping out the propaganda that he’s legit and that to say otherwise is treason. They Helped “Elect” Joe Biden. Now Hollywood Celebrities Are Pushing Democrat-Backed H.R.1
- “They don’t talk about the elements of the bill that have them worried about 2022. Instead, Abrams, Warnock, [so-called quote-unquote] ‘president’ Biden, and their media lapdogs allege the bill aims to suppress votes, cause people to die of thirst, and drag the state back to Jim Crow-era policies.” Do Tank Abrams and Warlock Warnock Really Care About Georgians? You Have to Wonder
- I agree. It should fairly exclude them, as it has always done. Biden: “A Person’s Conviction History Should Not Unfairly Exclude Them from… the Right to Vote”
- “It’s wrong, it’s a fake narrative.” DeSantis Defiant in “60 Minutes” Hit
- “How many bills has she introduced? How many bills of hers have gone to committee? How many have been voted on? In other words, what real-world impact has AOC had on the legislative process? The answer is not too damn much.” Study: Titty Caca AOC One of the “Least Effective Members of Congress”
- “The former vice president may have put on a good show in the first two acts, but in the third act he fell apart. That was the only act that mattered.” Pence Doesn’t Have What It Takes
- “Joe Biden has embarked on a revolutionary course. He will bend American society and culture to his will — and the will of the radicals — or he will destroy it in the process.” Biden’s “Go Big” Agenda Threatens a Lot More Than “White Privilege”
- “The unity behind a $15 minimum wage in the House comes as Senate Democrats, led by Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.), scramble to figure out a way to pass a minimum wage hike without the required 60 votes.” Swing-District Dems Abandon Minimum Wage Moderation, Embrace Hike to $15
- “…the White House believes that Biden’s giveaways are popular and that many Republicans love getting government goodies just as much as Democrats. How does the White House know this? Polls, of course.” White House Claims Bills Are “Bipartisan” Even If No Republican Votes For Them
- “Yang’s critics aren’t entirely wrong: He demonstrates an off-putting lack of familiarity with city government, and some of his ideas — like building a casino on Governors Island — are just weird and dumb. But for voters desiring change in a crisis, his well-known major rivals are too familiar with government.” NYC Insiders Ramping Up the Attacks on Andrew “Out the Ying” Yang Because He States the Obvious
- “The Civics Secures Democracy Act, co-sponsored by Texas senator John Cornyn, is a complete disgrace.” The Foul Odor of Congressional Civics Reform
- “What worries Democrats most is that those victories by Republicans in majority Latino districts came in spite of a massive effort by Democrats to get out the vote among Latino voters. The tactic worked — but not quite the way Democrats hoped.” (Dao-Min Yen has an app for that – jjs) New Research Shows Why Democrats Should Be Very Worried About Latino Vote
- “If conservatives want to resurrect their movement, it will take serious work at the foundations.” The Death of Conservatism
- “The caricatured version of Reagan as a perpetually grinning and genial old man does him a disservice.” An “Informed Patriotism”: Lessons from Reagan’s Farewell Address
- “The myth of Biden the healer, and Trump the cruel divider, got Biden elected. But the fantasy that Biden had the answers to problems that Trump created is a far greater — and more dangerous — delusion.” (I truly admire VDH, but even he can’t resist getting a dig in here and there at Trump and ruin an otherwise good essay – jjs) Donald J. Trump:Joe Biden’s Best Friend
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Lawyers for a group of Russian bankers have subpoenaed 22 people, including three prominent journalists, as part of their defamation lawsuit against Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm behind the Steele dossier.” With GOP Out of Power, This Federal Lawsuit is One of the Last Remaining Hopes to Settle Dossier Mysteries
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The World Health Organization’s report on [Chinese] Covid-19’s origins dances around the likely timing of the first outbreak.” An Avalanche of Misdirection
- “Many Democrat politicians predicted that Texas’ cases and deaths would skyrocket as a result of Abbott’s move.” Texas Chinese COVID Cases, Deaths Plummet After Gov. Abbott Repeals Mask Mandate</a>
- “It’s wonderful to be able to travel to a beautiful spot like Hawaii, but the tradeoff is being treated like a prisoner, complete with GPS monitors and endless requests to ‘show me your papers.'” Vacation in Hawaii: Prison on the Pacific
- “If you didn’t know better, you would think that even Democrat and therefore immune administrations like Ned Lamont’s are ‘systemically racist’ based on how its handling of [Chinese] COVID vaccination is described.” Connecticut, Chinese COVID, and Systemic Racism
- “William Hernandez has been working with the Valley Food Bank in Pacoima, Calif., for 17 years and has never seen such high demand.” This One California Food Bank Illustrates The Devastation Of Newsom’s Lockdowns
- “If we follow the science, it’s clear that the inevitable demand that we continue wearing masks indefinitely has nothing to do with the science.” On May 1, Let’s All Tear Off Our Masks
- “Tinhorn Flats co-owner Lucas Lepejian, 20, had to use power tools to rip off plywood obstructing entrances to the building and back patio the morning after law enforcement arrested him on a misdemeanor for violating coronavirus guidelines by servicing customers Thursday.” LA-Area Bar Owner Forced to Break Into His Own Business Officials Shut Down
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Out of this property now!” (the power of Christ compels you! – jjs) Police Came to Disrupt a Canadian Church Service and the Pastor Was Not Having It
- “The trends of traditional religion are troubling.” Secularism in the Age of Biden
- “When did Judaism stop being Jewish? When it turned its back on its own.” The New Jewish Exodus Project
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Wayne Allyn Root: “Destroying America from within.” Biden & Democrats: “American Lives Don’t Matter”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The headline was later updated to read: ‘Activists are calling on big companies to challenge new voting laws. Here’s what they’re asking for.'” CBS News Deletes Tweet Linking to Article That Gave Companies Advice on Fighting “Georgia’s Restrictive New Voting Law”
- “You need to understand that every time you watch the media, even if they seem to be playing it straight, they’re probably not.” CBS Lies by Omission About Governor Ron DeSantis
- Mollie Hemingway: “The country looks forward to the answers provoked by these questions about Biden’s call for economic sanctions against Georgia.” Questions the Media Should Ask So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden About His Call For Economic Sanctions on Georgia
- “In October 2019, Tencent temporarily stopped airing all NBA games after Daryl Morey, the then-general manager of the Houston Rockets, expressed support for Hong Kong protesters who opposed a law backed by Beijing that they feared would lead to a crackdown on dissidents.” MLB’s Chinese Media Partner Has Targeted an NBA Exec for Supporting Hong Kong’s Pro-Democracy Protesters
- “Welcome to the CBC’s twisted world of woke racism.” My Fight With Canada’s Pravda: Is It Really Not Ok To Be White?
- The farshimmelt Marxist whacko’s conclusion is correct, but of course way off in his reasoning. Plus, attacking a political ally like Bezos is kind of stupid, no? Bernie Sanders: Amazon CEO Bezos’ Power, Wealth “A Serious Problem”</a>
- “The SPLC label of the Horowitz center as a hate group is pure libel, for which they should be sued. One needs only spend about thirty seconds at FrontPage Magazine to realize that they are a traditional, conservative, pro-free speech and freedom organization.” Today’s Blacklisted American: The David Horowitz Freedom Center and its Webpage Frontpage Mag
- Filmmaker Nick Loeb describes his new film <i>Roe v. Wade</i> and what went into making a controversial project that values life. “Roe v. Wade” Filmmaker Nick Loeb Tells Story Behind New Abortion Film</a>
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Representatives from France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Russia, China and the European Union will attend.” U.S. and Iran to Talk Next Week in Vienna on Reviving Nuclear Deal
- Daniel Greenfield: “How many billions will Biden’s date with terror cost?” Iran Wants Over $3 Billion to Negotiate with Biden
- “In general, China has no interest in war (although it may not mind a bid of bloodletting on the Indian subcontinent, which would have no economic ramifications). The last thing China wants is a war in the Persian Gulf, from which it is the world’s biggest oil importer. But it may be more difficult than China anticipates to restrain its restive, power-hungry clients.” China Plays the Iran Card and Calls Washington’s Bluff
- “Obama was fleeced in the bazaar and Biden is currently throwing away any leverage remaining from the ‘maximum sanctions regime’ that had constricted Iran’s ability to spend money on nefarious activities.” Talking Won’t Solve the Iran Problem
- “Allies in Europe want American nukes to defend against Russia, Republicans and defense experts say.” US Allies Threatened By Russian Nukes Under Biden
- “Russia and China — not to mention North Korea and Iran — are all on the move and don’t seem deterred by Washington. If disaster overtakes the Biden Harris restoration, future historians will conclude that organized self delusion played a leading part.” Mirror Mirror on the Wall
- “Secretary Blinken calls Trump-era sanctions on the tribunal ‘inappropriate’ even though the U.S. does not recognize the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court.” Biden Junta Drops Trump’s Sanctions on ICC Prosecutor Who Went After U.S. and Israeli Troops
- “Why do you not use the name that the leaders of these countries signed onto, which is the Abraham Accords?” a reporter pressed a State spokesman. “Why is that?” Biden’s State Department Really Wishes You Wouldn’t Bring Up Signature Trump Success of Abraham Accords
- Caroline Glick: “The Palestinian assault against Jewish history.” When Cultural Appropriation and Historical Revisionism Are Acts of War
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Meanwhile, Air Force unleashes robot dogs.” Report Warns of Shortage of Military Working Dogs
- “It’s time to face head-on the role of Islamism in modern societies.” The Debate on Islam’s Deadly Blasphemy Restrictions
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Rather than giving something back to those Western nations taking them in, Muslims willingly residing in the West are exhorted to hate, disavow, cajole, and spy on their benefactors.” Migrants Are Islam’s “Eye” on the West
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Despite this month-to-month increase of 136,000 in government jobs, total government jobs in the United States have declined by 1,222,000 during the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic.” Government Grew by 136,000 Workers in March
- “If you value liberty, freedom of speech, and effective government, the one place you don’t want to be is New York.” A Report on the State of New York
- “The proposal would make New York City’s wealthiest pay the highest combined state and income tax in the country, after California.” NY Budget Will Likely Hike Taxes on Top Earners and Businesses by Billions
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “‘No one making under $400,000 will see their federal taxes go up, period.’ In the immortal words of <i>Independence Day</i> Defense Secretary Albert Nimziki, ‘That’s not entirely accurate.’” Biden Now Admits His Tax Hike Could Include Those Making $200,000
- “As more cities and states reopen, the number of jobs created and the number of employed Americans continues to substantially increase.” (time for the junta and to get the Mongoloids to fake another plague – jjs) As Chinese COVID Restrictions Lifted in March, So Did Jobs (+916,000)</a>
- “Feudalism is a viable alternative to tolerating a middle class, especially lucrative to the multinational corporations and globalist billionaires that hide this agenda behind a moral masquerade.” Why America’s Elites Want to End the Middle Class
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The Democrats seem to have taken their cues from earlier totalitarians in the way they have built bridges to the world’s thug population.” A Government of Thugs, by Thugs, for Thugs
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The Census Bureau clarified the survey distinguished between households that were ‘reporting true homeschooling rather than virtual learning through a public or private school.”’ Census Bureau: “Significant Increase in Homeschooling” to 11.1% in Fall 2020
- “Deputy Secretary of Education nominee Cindy Marten’s record on sexual-assault cases should alarm parents.” A Dubious Choice
- “…Cornell intends to require vaccination for students returning to Ithaca, Geneva, and Cornell Tech campuses for the fall semester.” Cornell Mandates Students, Staff Get Vaccinated to Return to Campus
- “Today on college campuses, faculty are afraid to speak about a number of issues for fear of being verbally mobbed and denounced by angry students and faculty colleagues.” The Silencing of Voices on College Campuses
- “Asian-American parents mobilized to oppose the de Blasio administration’s specialized high school proposal. Now they’re fighting a larger battle.” Test Anxiety
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “You might think a priest or rabbi would see the best of intentions in their enemies. But given the responsibilities John Kerry has taken on since he left the Senate in 2012, you would be justified in wondering why this man was put in the position of protecting U.S. interest in any circumstances.” Climate Czar Kerry ‘Hopeful’ the U.S. Can Work With China on Climate Change
- “The Biden [junta] is desperate to demonstrate global leadership.” Biden’s Big Climate Conference Looking Expensive and Useless
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with a twofer of some breaking science stories. First, “These would make a total of 5 or 6 leaks found in the 20+ year old Zvezda module… all suggest that the leaks represent a more systemic problem, possibly related to stress fractures from age and wear.” More Leaks Found in Russian Zvezda Module on ISS</a>
- Next up, “Science is always uncertain, though some areas of research are more certain than others. Climate science and the future temperature of our Earth falls more on the uncertain end of the scale, no matter what politicians might tell you. It is not only strongly impacted by the Sun and its cycles, there are many other factors (clouds, pollution, volcanic activity, the atmosphere’s complex make-up) whose long term influence on the global climate remain very unsettled Any one of these might easily offset the increase in carbon dioxide that we are adding to the atmosphere, especially because even with that increase CO2 remains an atmospheric trace gas, far less influential on the atmosphere’s temperature than water.” Sunspot Update: Higher Than Predicted Activity Continues</a>
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “After the MLB decided to move its All-Star Game from Atlanta because of a GOP Georgia election bill, Trump called out woke corporations for their role.” President-in-Exile Trump Says toBoycott MLB and “All of the Woke Companies” Not Supporting Election Security
- Charles Barkley: “I truly believe in my heart most white people and black people are awesome people,” he said. “But we are so stupid following our politicians, whether they are Republicans or Democrats, and their only job is, ‘Hey, let’s make these people not like each other. We don’t live in their neighborhoods. [We’ve] all got money. Let’s make the whites and blacks not like each other; let’s make rich people and poor people not like each other; let’s scramble the middle class.’” Politicians Fuel Hatred Between “Whites and Blacks” to “Keep Their Grasp” on “Money and Power”
- “This is important because culture is important. Greg Gutfeld is about to take on late night as the only non-leftist voice in that market.” The New <i>Gutfeld!</i> Show Premieres Tonight
- David Limbaugh: “Warriors of evil are cleverly disguised as warriors for truth, justice, harmony, and love, their immoral causes masked as noble. They stir unrest and provoke disharmony in our society in the name of peace and unity. They actively sour race and gender relations while pretending to heal us. They promote hate in the cause of eradicating it. And they silence and suppress all opposing views and ‘unwoke’ behavior in their self-appointed yet deceitful role as guardians of an enlightened culture.” Americans Must Never Throw In theTowel
- Ginger snapper gets all snappy. Piss-Hockey Psaki Snaps When Asked if Biden Would Support U.S. Beijing Olympics Boycott, Given His Support for MLB Boycott In Georgia</a>
- “Biden must allow our athletes to take to the global stage in the 2022 Olympics, showing Communist China that tyranny will not triumph over the globe.” (And have our athletes kneel for our anthem in front of the world?! No fucking way! – jjs) An American Boycott of the Beijing Olympics Would Only Let Communist China Win
HITHER & YON
- “[Billy] Zane’s purple hero had the deck stacked against it, but the film’s charm endures.” How “The Phantom” Beat the Odds and Became a Cult Favorite</a>
- “Three major discoveries during the last century contradict the forecasts of scientific atheists, pointing instead in a distinctly theistic direction.” 3 Major Scientific Discoveries in the Past Century That Point to G-d
- “G. Gordon Liddy was a complex man, with the emphasis placed on ‘man.”’ Rest in Peace G. Gordon Liddy (and Thank You)</a>
- “Yang Jisheng’s newly translated history could be a cautionary tale or a sign of things to come.” China’s Cultural Revolution: The World Turned Upside Down</a>
- Review: “So Many Ways to Lose: The Amazin’ True Story of the New York Mets–the Best Worst Team in Sports” Woke Springs Infernal
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
Ok, was that jobama that got lost, thought he was in bathroom, and hosed down the server in the bathroom closet?
I gotsta know.
Thank you, JJ and all for all you do!
Appreciate your support and comments. Thanks!
So to tax the 6 decade old memory after the meltdown at AoS. Search Jib cut? Just sails. Jj Selfton.. no go.. I’ve have never met you but depend on you so religiously. Where is that site? Search Cut jib??
Ahh.. cutjibnewsletter, JJ Sefton, now gratefully bookmarked.. have a better day!
So ace is completely down for me now.
I was expecting a flood of morons.
Cuomo’s last book sold fewer than 4,000 copies, so now a publisher is paying him $4 million to write another book.
If Cuomo new book beats his last book’s sales and actually manages to sell 4,000 copies, that means that the publisher will have to charge $10,000 per book copy just to break even on the contract with Cuomo.
Sounds totes legit!
I’d ask you all to let everyone know to come here. But the only way to do that is via the HQ…
We’ll see what tomorrow brings but I’m not holding out any hope.
BIGNJAMES, APRIL 5, 2021 AT 1:53 PM (EDIT)
I was expecting a flood of morons.
I saw A Flood of Morons open for A Flock of Seagulls at the Nassau Coliseum in ’82.