Good morning kids. Tuesday, and in the lead is the continued Orwellian assault on logic and reason, the focus of which is the recently passed voter integrity law in the state of Georgia. I have no love lost for Brian Kemp and his state’s Republican lawmakers. In abrogating their legal responsibility and absolute moral authority to prevent Georgia’s 2020 national electors from being stolen, they, along with the four or five other cities across the country that used an overflowing sewer in Atlanta as the pretext and camouflage to hijack their states’ elections, they have put us figuratively and quite probably literally before too long under the gun.
Perhaps Kemp’s and his party’s reasoning for passing these laws, which if you look at the fine print aren’t necessarily as tough as they are being made out to be (and that in itself is another reason to be utterly disgusted with anything GOP) was trying to wash away the taint of failure from last November and save their sorry asses from an irate electorate. They had to have known, especially since one of the fattest faces of election fraud there and nationally for well over a year is Stacy “Tank” Abrams, that signing this law would cause a reaction from her and her ilk. In any case the firestorm that it has touched off is off the charts, especially given the absolute stranglehold on elections courtesy of Dao-Min Yen among other things, and the near compete control the Enemy has of all branches of government, the bureaucracy, the media, schools and an alarmingly large swathe of the private sector.
Well, you take the most flak when you’re directly over the target. But, if in digging his heels in and doubling down on defending the law Brian Kemp is acting merely out of political expediency, then so be it. To paraphrase Milton Friedman, this is a prime example of an absolutely wrong person profiting politically (TBD) by doing the right thing. As I alluded earlier, the Orwellian, insane position that somehow requiring someone to have a valid ID to prove who they are when casting a vote is the moral and legal equivalent of lynching Emmet Till does not and cannot hold water in this or any other universe, despite the volume in both decibels and phlegm being spewed in all directions from the usual suspects.
Dao-Min Yen, Mail-In Voting and the imminent legalized election-rigging of the “For the People” Act (sound of Sefton retching) notwithstanding, how is it that on one day every two years, asking someone to show an ID is racist and disenfranchising? Do blacks and minorities not have driver’s licenses, or passports, or other government-issued IDs? How are they supposed to get into most if not all buildings, take out loans, buy cigarettes and booze, certain over the counter and most prescription medicines, gain admittance to bars and nightclubs or even… get on an airplane?
Since the bill’s inception, Delta joined other major Atlanta corporations to work closely with elected officials from both parties, to try and remove some of the most egregious measures from the bill. We had some success in eliminating the most suppressive tactics that some had proposed. However, I need to make it crystal clear that the final bill is unacceptable and does not match Delta’s values. The right to vote is sacred. It is fundamental to our democracy and those rights not only need to be protected, but easily facilitated in a safe and secure manner. After having time to now fully understand all that is in the bill, coupled with discussions with leaders and employees in the Black community, it’s evident that the bill includes provisions that will make it harder for many underrepresented voters, particularly Black voters, to exercise their constitutional right to elect their representatives. That is wrong.”
I’d like to think Delta CEO Ed Bastian is merely doing this to avoid having to put out the mostly peaceful flames on the backs of his wife and kids courtesy of the mostly peaceful Armed Militant Wing of the Democrat Party, Black Lives Matter/Antifa. If on the other hand he is below a certain age and a product of the American higher education system that is alarming. Either way, we as a nation – now in name only – are well and truly screwed.
And speaking of Democrats, Atlanta and Nazis, Coca-Cola has also jumped on the woke bandwagon in declaring something completely rational and reasonable to be racist and evil. Too bad as they try to burn the negative and every copy of Gone With the Wind and erase history, they seemed to have missed this little nugget from the Wayback Machine:
Did you know that Nazi Germany was one of Coca-Cola’s biggest markets? Have you ever seen an official Coca-Cola advertisement promoting the company’s partnership with the Nazis during the 1936 Olympics under a jingoistic tagline — “One people, one country, one drink, Coke is it” — that would have made Adolf Hitler proud? No?
Does Coca-Cola not highlight its financial history with Nazi Germany when crowing about its racial purity tests today? Or the fact that Germany’s inconvenient declaration of war against the United States made it sufficiently difficult for Coca-Cola to maintain its prominent reputation within the Reich that the company’s German representatives repurposed the operations of hundreds of bottling plants toward the production of a new drink called Fanta to serve thirsty German soldiers throughout the war? Does the Coca-Cola Company not brag about Fanta’s wartime genesis as a Nazi beverage? How strange.
One would think that a company so dedicated to rooting out “white supremacy” that it forces its white employees into racial re-education training seminars would first want to take a hard look at its own rather awkward historical relationship with actual white supremacists intent on building a world-dominating “master race.” That’s what “racial justice” requires, right — the punishment of one generation of Americans for the sins of generations past? So why should Coca-Cola’s questionable corporate history be off-limits when it goes out of its way to demonize white Americans for no other reason than the color of their skin?…
…All the racial animosity that nearly destroyed humanity last century is back in “woke” form, and some of the same companies that underestimated the Nazi threat then are underestimating the evil intent of the new racialist agendas that are taking over the corporate world today. Isn’t that, after all, why Critical Race Theory exists — so that pretend intellectuals can repackage discredited race-based theories from the past into academic language that can be used once again to justify outright racism? If so, 2021 Coke and 1936 Coke still have much in common. The only thing really differentiating the symbolism of a Nazi swastika and a Black Lives Matter clenched fist, after all, is which racial group is being targeted and which racial group is doing the targeting.
Tyranny — It’s the real thing.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “If Coke remains so intent on “cancelling” white Americans for the problems it sees in America’s history, then Americans should cancel Coke for the problems it overlooked in Nazi Germany’s.” Maybe Coke Should Be Cancelled for Its Nazi Past
- David Horowitz: The Enemy Within reveals how a totalitarian movement is destroying America.” Why I Wrote This Book
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Hope springs eternal.” Lessons From a Journalist’s First Encounter with Totalitarianism
NATION OF ISLAM CAPITOL TERRORIST ATTACK, BOULDER & DC SHOOTINGS
- “If it was a right-wing attacker, he’d have been condemning it by now.” The U.S. Capitol Was Attacked by a Nation of Islam Follower and “GOP Leader” Kevin McCarthy Hasn’t Said a Word About It. It’s Time for Him to Resign
- “The Left gnaws its nails over three recent monstrous crimes.” Boulder, New York, D.C. — and The Myth of The Evil, White Male
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “‘If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced, just know that all hell is gonna break loose. Don’t be surprised when buildings are on fire. Just saying,’ Echols threatened in a since-deleted video.” Prominent BLM Subhuman Thug Terrorist Threatens Cities “On Fire” if Chauvin Not Railroaded to a Conviction
- “Langenfeld told defense attorney Eric Nelson that drugs such as fentanyl, methamphetamine, or a combination of the two could cause hypoxia, which is a low pressure of oxygen in the bloodstream.” Doctor Who Pronounced George Floyd Dead Says His Heart Stopped Over Lack of Oxygen, Less Likely Drug Cocktail Caused It
- Julie Kelly: “Democrat leaders and the American news media aren’t just dishonest and shameless—they’re fully depraved.” Media, Politicians Still Spreading the ‘Big Lie’ About Officer Sicknick
- “I heard this eerie scream.” Video Captures Man Hitting Asian Woman In Face
- After freeing literally hundreds of Antifa and BLM rioters from Portland custody despite destructive and violent riots after the death of George Floyd, even the lawless Multnomah County prosecutor’s office may not be able to look the other way on this case. Accused Portland rioter and would-be double murderer, Malik Muhammed, was arrested on Friday in Indianapolis for throwing molotov cocktails at Portland Police officers at separate riots last September. In at least one case he seemed to have set himself on fire.” Violent Rioter Freed by Portland’s DA Is Arrested AGAIN After Feds Tie to Him to Attempted Murders of 2 Portland Cops
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “I’m not proud of it. It’s why I would later challenge in court the woman from Arkansas who had a baby in 2018 and claimed the child was mine — I had no recollection of our encounter,” Hunter Biden claims. “That’s how little connection I had with anyone. I was a mess, but a mess I’ve taken responsibility for.”Contesting his paternity in court seems an odd way of taking “responsibility.” Hunter Biden Claims He Has “No Recollection” of Woman With Whom He Fathered a Child
OTHER DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- Daniel Greenfield: “$260,000 EV chargers for the rich, higher taxes for everyone else.” The Big Winner of Biden’s Green Energy Plan is His Energy Secretary’s Old Company
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “It is shameful that America’s pastime is not only being influenced by partisan political politics but also perpetuating false political narratives.” Abbott Boycotts MLB: Declines to Throw First Pitch After League Pulls All-Star Game from Atlanta
- “Psaki deflected from answering the question which led to the reporter again noting that what Biden has said has been determined by election law experts to be false.” Piss-Hockey Psaki Refuses To Answer If Biden Will Stop Lying About Debunked Georgia Election Law Claim
- “The Colorado Secretary of State’s website states: “All voters who vote at the polls must provide identification. If you are voting by mail for the first time, you may also need to provide a photocopy of your identification when you return your mail ballot.” MLB Moves All Star Game To Colorado, Which Has Voter ID Laws, Significantly Less Diverse Than Georgia (and Denver is one of the whitest cities in America – jjs)
- “Central to this debate — and the mischaracterization of this debate — is the subject of voter identification — requiring voters to present an ID before they are legally able to cast a ballot.” These Major Airlines Condemned Voter ID Laws, Despite Requiring Passengers Show ID Before Allowing Them To Fly
- “They blasted the move as an attempt to mislead Georgians and further divide the state.” COKE GONE WOKE: Georgia GOP Lawmakers Seek to Remove Coca Cola Products from Office Amid Voting Law Criticism
- “Major-league baseball and corporations that Democrats enlist or strong-arm to inflict pain on Georgia citizens need to have the hurt put on them.” Strike Out Major League Baseball
- “…the Empire State still makes it harder to vote than does the state that’s drawing the boycotts. New York offers eight fewer days of early voting and requires a valid excuse to vote absentee.Yes, Georgia will now ask for a valid ID to vote absentee, but lets you out of the requirement if you attest that you don’t have one.” .Sorry, Schumer (and MLB): Georgia’s Voting Laws Less Restrictive Than NY’s
- Biden’s $2.25 trillion infrastructure proposal is now closer to becoming law by process of revising the fiscal 2021 Budget Resolution, which avoids the filibuster and customary Senate debate. Senate Parliamentarian Approves Reconciliation to Ram Through Additional Legislation Without Filibuster Obstruction
- “I explained that in no way am I trying to extort him and that if he decides not to help us, he’ll never hear from me again. Matt Gaetz is in need of good publicity, and I’m in need of $25 million to save Robert Levinson.” Man Accused of Trying to Extort Matt Gaetz Admits He Got Cash
- “A former staffer for Rep. Matt Gaetz held a press conference to diminish media rumors — which resulted in a visit with the Federal Bureau of Investigation — that he was aware of allegations the Florida congressman engaged in illegal activity.” REVEALED: FBI Took “Tip” From “Journalist” Before Visiting Matt Gaetz’s Wheelchair-Bound, Veteran Ex-Staffer To Discuss “Fabricated” Story
- “The results coincide with the political fallout Biden has continued to face over his handling of the immigration crisis on the southern border.” Poll: So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden’s Disapproval Rises to 51%
- “The DCCC and Ocasio-Cortez apparently did not check with the vulnerable Democrats who got the cash before giving out the wire transfer account information. Now several of those Democrats are giving the money back fearing that Ocasio-Cortez’s financial support could be more politically damaging to them than the money is worth.” Dissent in the Ranks: Vulnerable Democrats Revolt Against DCCC Over Titty Caca AOC Cash
- “According to a poll published on Monday, Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski is not faring too well among Alaskans.” Poll Shows Senator Lisa Murkowski Losing to GOP Primary Challenger By Double Digits
- “His party’s attenuated House majority will pay the price of his mendacity.” Biden’s Bipartisanship Lie Will Cost Dems the House
- “Gavin Newsom’s high-priced dinner in the heart of Napa Valley’s wine country might cost him his job. If it doesn’t, it’ll cost millions to keep it.” The Most Expensive Meal In California: How One Lockdown Lobbyist Dinner Sent Gavin Newsom Spiraling
- Conrad Black: The U.S. now has an official regime of lies, supported by an almost worthlessly dishonest media, and scores of millions of Americans brainwashed into the false view that they live in an evil country.” A Self-Loathing Ruling Class Cannot Endure
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Get out! Get Out!” Diners Heckle Health Inspectors Out Of Restaurant, City Vows Revenge
- Michelle Malkin: “Collusion between big tech, big health and big government.” The Global Trace-and-Track Regime
- “Wen, speaking with disgraced anchor Chris Cuomo, said: ‘If everything is reopened, then what’s the carrot going to be? How are we going to incentivize people to actually get the vaccine?'” Media Darling Doctor Says The Quiet Part Out Loud: Dangle Freedom As “Carrot” To Force Vaccinations
- “The left-wing media have blasted the GOP for being skeptical of vaccine passports, ignoring the concept’s strong criticism from the left also.” Vaccine Passports Face Privacy Skeptics on Right and Left But Legacy Media Paints GOP as Conspiracy Theorists
- “The most reliable witness I’ve seen.” (RUFKM?! – jjs) Mitch McConnell Defends Dr. Fauci
- “Republican Rep. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania said it is ‘very concerning’ that the National Institutes of Allergies and Infectious Diseases bypassed oversight of a research grant that involved the transfer of $600,000 to the Wuhan Institute of Virology to modify bat-based coronaviruses.” GOP Congressman Says Fauci Needs To Answer For Why His Agency Bypassed Oversight Of Funding To Wuhan Lab
- “By worshiping at the altar of the safe we denigrate, delay, and deny the myriad possibilities for human advancement that are inherent in the concept of risk.” The Cult of Safety
- “The whole incident, though, is another example of the insanity of mask mania in America – and of what we can do to fight against it.” For Once in an Airline Mask Story, the Right Person Got Punished
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Equality Act expressly declares that the Book of Genesis [see 2:24] and all of the Jewish laws pertaining to marriage as a sanctified union between man and woman (called ‘kiddushin’ in Hebrew, from the word ‘kadosh,’ Holy) are nothing more than engagement in discriminatory stereotypes.” Coalition for Jewish Values: Equality Act Gives “Anti-Semites a New Way to Persecute the Religious Jewish Community”
- But he did say “Jimminy Christmas, c’mon man!” Biden, a “Devout Catholic,” Delivers Easter Message That Doesn’t Mention Jesus Christ
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “During a physical search, the agents also found a cell phone sim card hidden underneath the insole of his shoe, officials stated.” Two Yemenis on FBI Terrorism Watch List Apprehended at Border in California
- “The facility’s primary purpose is to safely and expeditiously process individuals in U.S. Border Patrol custody.” PICS: Biden Builds Another 90,000 Sq Ft Migrant Expedited Processing Facility
- “More than 171,000 migrants and 19,000 unaccompanied minors were apprehended.” March Border Crossings Jump to 15-Year High
- “The journey is safe and reliable and the price is $4,500 leaving from Monterrey to San Antonio, Texas.” Border Crisis: Human Smugglers Use Facebook to Connect With Migrants
- “Thirty multinational corporations, big banks, and outsourcing firms were awarded approval by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) agency to outsource more than 33,000 American white-collar jobs to H-1B foreign visa workers, according to data compiled by Economic Policy Institute (EPI) researchers.” Data: Multinational Corporations Kept Outsourcing American Jobs in Pandemic
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “They know that the Governor came to Palm Beach County and met with me and the County Administrator and we asked to expand the state’s partnership with Publix to Palm Beach County.” Democrat Palm County Mayor: 60 Minutes Report “Intentionally False,” Declined Offer to Refute It
- Mollie Hemingway: “As with the pushing of anti-Bush forgeries, CBS News continues to push partisan propaganda at the expense of the truth.” 60 Minutes Ignores Democrat Governors’ Scandals, Invents One About DeSantis
- “The media may think their attacks on DeSantis will push him out of the running in 2024, but the left’s malfeasance only drives conservatives to embrace him more.” The More the Corrupt Media Declares War on DeSantis, the More Conservatives Embrace Him
- “Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas offered a roadmap to eliminating rampant social media censorship from online monopolies on Monday.” Clarence Thomas Provides Legal Roadmap To Tearing Down Social Media Censorship
- “Thomas also noted that immunity granted to digital platforms under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act “eliminates the biggest deterrent — a private lawsuit — against caving to an unconstitutional government threat.” Clarence Thomas: Big Tech May Not Have the Right to Censor Americans, Compares Platforms to Public Utilities
- “The majority purports to save for another day the question whether declaring code is copyrightable. The only apparent reason for doing so is because the majority cannot square its fundamentally flawed fair-use analysis with a finding that declaring code is copyrightable,” Thomas argued. He claimed that the Court “has used fair use to eviscerate Congress’ considered policy judgment. I respectfully dissent.” Supreme Court Lets Google Off the Hook for Copying Oracle’s Code, Thomas Skewers Twisted Decision
- “Wire service pens triple-bylined puff piece on transportation secretary’s ‘star power.'” CBS Smears Ron DeSantis While Peter Puffer Buttigieg Gets the Obama Treatment from AP
- “Once a new Biden White House video is about 6-12 hours old, YouTube begins deleting dislikes from the video. They continue to delete additional dislikes at fairly regular intervals after that. The end result is that Biden regime videos appear to be much more popular than they really are, though they are still almost entirely upside down. In contrast, YouTube videos from the Trump White House usually had net positive approval ratios.” YouTube Appears to be Covering for Joe Biden. Here’s the Proof.
- Good. Hit them in the wallet and attack their narrative in open court. House Candidate Takes Aim At Newspaper For Calling Her Comments “Racist,” Requests $10 Million In Damages
- “…the last thing we should be teaching anyone — blacks or whites — is to hate others because of their skin color. It is not only illegal, it is morally wrong, and goes against every principle of western civilization. And yet, that is what Coke now stands for, a bigoted society that treats whites as second class citizens.” Today’s Blacklisted Americans: Coca Cola’s Racist Policies That Discriminate Against Whites
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Biden’s re-up of foreign aid to the PA is a slap in the face to Israel.” Biden Edges Away From Israel
- “Thanks in large part to the Biden [junta], it’s having a very good year.” Emboldened Iran Steamrolls Its Neighbors
- “There will be no peace between Iran and its enemies.” The March to Appeasement
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “After judge says Trump didn’t have power to undo an Obama directive, government could attempt to draw inferences about racial pay disparities in companies with as few as 101 employees.” Feds Likely to Force Companies To Report Pay By Race and Gender
- “Manchin said he could vote in favor of hiking the corporate tax rate to 25 percent, not 28 percent, arguing raising the rate any further would harm the U.S. economy. ‘If I don’t vote to get on it, it’s not going anywhere.'” (gee, how positively moderate of Man’s-Chin – jjs) Joe Manchin Opposes Biden’s Infrastructure Plan, Says “6 or 7 Other Democrats” Feel the Same
- “The bill does little to support American workers who are struggling to get back on their feet after the pandemic. Instead, it would consolidate more control with our country’s labor unions, force more employees to pay union dues as a condition of employment, override the right to a secret ballot election, and threaten the livelihood of countless freelancers.” Biden’s Infrastructure Plan a Boon for Unions
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Come on, man. Let’s get real.” Biden Defends Plan To Raise Corporate Taxes, Says “No Evidence” It Would Hurt Economy
- Yeah, I’m sure China, India and every other shit hole where we off-shored our industry will jump right on board! (sarc) Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen to Propose “Global Minimum Corporate Tax” to Keep Companies From Moving Overseas After Biden Tax Hike
- “In fact, it makes more sense to eliminate the minimum wage.” Bernie Sandersnista’s Case for the Minimum Wage Falls Apart
- “One way or another, it looks like the full extent of the economic damage wrought by Albany’s next state budget will be decided largely in Washington.” Will the Last High Earner to Leave NY Please Turn Out the Lights
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “…hackers published the phone numbers and personal data of 533 million Facebook users, including users’ full names, locations, phone numbers, and email addresses.” How to Check if Your Personal Details Are Part of Facebook’s Massive Leak
- “DC does not allow prosecutors to charge the 13-year-old as an adult.” Report: D.C. Teenage Girls Who Killed Pakistani Immigrant In Carjacking To Get Easy Plea Terms
- Ficus-ficker’s mouthpiece: “Weinstein’s trial was overwhelmed by excessive, random, and highly dubious prior bad act evidence, none of which shed light on disputed issues relevant to the charged offenses.” Harvey Weinstein Appeals Sex Crimes Conviction In New York
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The school district affirmed that the assignment was not approved by school officials.” Parents Outraged After Teacher Reportedly Instructed Students at Texas School to Watch Video of George Floyd’s Death and Keep it Secret
- “California’s largest teachers union is demanding that the Los Angeles Unified School District grant educators subsidized child care before they resume in-person teaching.” (PATCO their asses – jjs) California Teachers Now Demanding Free Childcare To Go To Work
- “‘It’s totalitarian, what they’re doing, so I know it,’ lawyer Gordana Schifanelli says.” “Who’s Racist?’ Lawyer Mom Takes On Maryland School Districts’s Woke Racism Claims
- “School board member expressed ‘concern’ for a tree mascot because of ties to lynching.” Portland Activists Say Evergreen Is a “Tree of Death”
- “By ‘woke-washing’ history, California’s Ethnic Studies curriculum exerts ideological pressure while also coercing ideological compliance out of teachers.” California’s ‘Ethnic Studies’ Opens Door To Critical Race Theory Indoctrination Throughout Public Schools
- “Catholic schools will have a chance to grow when the pandemic subsides.” Learning to Thrive
- “Another cave-in to the child rebels.” Passport to Pimlico
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Before you buy a shiny new electric car, you might want to invest in a few fire extinguishers as well.” The Future of Electric Vehicles Is Highly Flammable
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter notes, “Nonetheless, the company is moving forward to fly its next prototype, possibly within two weeks.”
- Methane Tank Leak Caused Starship 11 Failure
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- As if we needed further proof that the GOP is beyond dead but George Romero-level undead. Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson Vetoes Bill To Ban Transgender Surgery For Minors
- Phyllis Chesler: “The transgender movement is well known for shaming, harassing, and silencing all those feminists who have a rational, objective critique of what has become an Orwellian movement of Big Brothers.” How the Transgender Movement is Destroying Feminism
- “Governor Gavin Newsom signed the law last September, declaring on that occasion that “our march toward equality takes an additional step forward.” 261 Transgender Prisoners Request Transfer Under California Law; 255 to Women’s Prison
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “The usual forces tried, and failed, to suppress stories aimed at the Heartland.” 4 Times Conservative Art (Or Artists) Got Un-Canceled
- “Her white savior complex is half-baked.” The Mob Comes for Cher
- “The popular board game is giving itself a social-justice makeover.” Mr. Monopoly Sells Out to the Woke Warriors
- “A celebrated economist’s “moonshot” case against capitalism suffers from hubris and selective history.” Failing at Liftoff
- “What to do the next time your liberal pal recites the ‘systemic racism’ response from the Book of Common Woke, or has a tantrum about ‘hate.'” Woke Wars: Say the Magic Word!
HITHER & YON
- “There’s so much judgment around bigger bodies, and I think one of the judgments is that bigger women are stupider.” Lena Dunham Launches Plus-Size Clothing Line, Discusses Issues With Body Positive Movement
- Attack on Titan is another example of a disturbing cautionary tale, turning the idea of “racial justice” for “historical oppression” right on its head. How This Anime Flawlessly Deconstructs the Myth of “White Guilt”
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
I usually read the Morning Report over at AoSHQ, but haven’ been able to access it this week. Can you tell us what happened?
Some sort of massive outage at the server farm. Supposed to be back up in the next day or so, but do come here as I will be posting the links and commentary.
I know Ace has (or had) a backup site, but I don’t recall what it was. Is that one down too?