Good morning kids. Monday and the coming apart at the seams continues apace. With plenty of horrendous things to look at, why not start on something of an upbeat note for a change of pace. As the psychos in the Oval Office via their overlords in Kalorama are moving at “warp speed” to give the equally psychotic dark age Armeggedon-ists in Tehran nukes, it seems the Israelis have something to say about that.
According to the New York Times on Sunday:
A power failure that appeared to have been caused by a deliberately planned explosion struck Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment site on Sunday, in what Iranian officials called an act of sabotage that they suggested had been carried out by Israel. The blackout injected new uncertainty into diplomatic efforts that began last week to salvage the 2015 nuclear deal repudiated by the Trump administration.
Iran did not say precisely what had caused the blackout at the heavily fortified site, which has been a target of previous sabotage, and Israel publicly declined to confirm or deny any responsibility. But American and Israeli intelligence officials said there had been an Israeli role.
How bad is to be determined, but we can credibly assume the Israelis did it. Thank God we’ve got the Israelis. We can only hope what we can be pretty sure is the Israelis’ work against the Iranian nuclear weapons program is successful. The United States will not oppose it for the foreseeable future…
…In a Facebook discussion with a very liberal friend of mine, when I asked about the Iranians developing nuclear weapons, he said “Who are we to say they can’t have them…they have as much right as any other nation.” I looked at his post and wondered how much he had to drink this past week. The problem is his view reflects many on the left. Part is their innate anti-Semitism. And part is the naïve belief that the West in general, and the United States in particular, have no standing to criticize any other nation, see the usual canards (slavery, mistreatment of the Indians, etc.).
Emphasis mine in that paragraph. The last one segues us into the downer portion of the program As I had stated, we have a government, and an illegitimate one at that, that is manifestly irresponsible and reckless, insofar as its worldview is so completely out of phase with reality that, coupled with its absolutist/fundamentalist Gott Mit Uns mandate that it will stop at nothing. Even if it means giving Islamic savages nuclear weapons, or grinding the American people into submission or death without a Farsi 10-kiloton airburst somewhere along the east coast.
Yet, it’s one thing to have a dozen or even hundreds in government, perhaps many thousands if you include the bureaucracy, imposing a totalitarian regime on the populace. The giant problem is that an alarming percentage of the populace are completely in line with the program, and worse, have an even more alarming percentage of the private sector in a Krupp/NSDAP style fascistic symbiosis to actually act as the regime’s enforcers, without a Secret Policeman in sight.
Roughly 100 of America’s top corporate leaders and CEOs gathered both in-person and virtually on Saturday to strategize ways to combat new election integrity laws like Georgia’s H.B. 531. Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, a Yale University management professor who helped organize the meeting, framed it as a response to threats of reprisals after Georgia-based companies like Delta Air Lines, Coca-Cola, and Aflac Insurance condemned the Georgia bill. He called election integrity measures “anti-undemocratic.”
“The gathering was an enthusiastic voluntary statement of defiance against threats of reprisals for exercising their patriotic voices,” Sonnenfeld told CBS News. The corporate leaders “recognize that they need to step up to the plate and are not fearful of these reprisals. They’re showing a disdain for these political attacks. Not only are they fortifying each other, but they see that this spreading disease of voter restrictions from Georgia to up to possibly 46 other states is based on a false premise and its’ anti-democratic…”
…The CBS News report on the CEO gathering illustrates this leftist bias. CBS News cited the Brennan Center for Justice, an organization dedicated to the values of left-leaning Supreme Court Justice William Brennan, the “father of modern judicial activism.” While the group purports to be “nonpartisan,” it has received substantial funding from organizations associated with George Soros and other leftist groups. The Brennan Center frames the 361 bills to further election integrity, proposed in 47 states, as measures “that would restrict voting access.” At least 55 of the bills are moving through legislatures in 24 states. Twenty-nine have passed one chamber, and five bills have been signed into law. Sonnenfeld’s number of states considering these bills — 47 — seems to trace back to the Brennan Center.
To launch the CEO meeting, Sonnenfeld teamed up with Lynn Forester de Rothschild, the founding partner of Inclusive Capital Partners — a left-leaning investment manager — and Leadership Now, a group of Harvard University alumni and corporate leaders that claims to focus on sustaining democracy.
“We invited 120 CEO’s with about 50 hours notice. We were praying for 25 and we got 90 CEO’s and another 30 invited guests including legal experts, technology experts and historians,” Sonnenfeld told CBS News. He said the CEOs united to combat the backlash that Delta and Coca-Cola faced.
Terrific. Note my emphasis; it’s they who consider themselves patriotic. So in the name of patriotism, I imagine they will fire anyone in their employ who is found to have voiced support for voter integrity laws. Hell, why stop at that? Fire anyone who is a member of the NRA, or has donated to pro-life groups, bought State of Israel Bonds, has refused to take the hot COVID injection, or has not raised the black power fist with sufficient gusto. And so on and so on and scooby dooby dooby.
We shall soon discover whether this tenet of wokeism — asymmetrical use of collective stereotyping — is widely accepted by 330 million Americans. We will soon see one of three consequences from this unapologetic woke racial generalizing:
1-The American people are so inured to their hateful origins and history, that they do not mind at all when whites are collectively demonized as enjoying positions they never earned and thus logically should not continue to enjoy. Or,
2-Given that no one objects to stereotyping 230 million people, no one objects to anyone stereotyping others on the basis of race, in the manner that once fostered the civil rights movement. Or,
3-We will all for survival, as Rwanda, the Balkans, and Iraq teach us, group together by first-cousin affinities and tribes. Recalling Hobbes’ bellum omnium contra omnes, we will freely stereotype, denigrate, and separate from other groups on the premises that our particular generalizations and deductions are the one and only true and accurate typecasting…
…So this, too, will be another of wokeism’s greatest tests, when elite writers, professors, actors, lawyers, newsroom grandees, and CEO magnificoes learn that they, too, can be of the wrong color under the new tribal prejudice they fostered.
Wokeism is creating a future group of politically incorrect Trotskyites on a proverbial rendezvous with a Mexican ice ax, given that by birth they will never be woke enough for the new Stalinism.
Wind. Whirlwind. Some assembly required. Meh, in this case, it will be fully assembled.
And now a word from, or “to” our sponsors: Would you kindly consider hitting Ace’s and my tip jars? It takes a lot to bring real news and informed opinion, and it won’t get easier when they ship us off to the gulag. For those who have and continue to do so, your generosity is truly appreciated.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- When they’ve got you by the wallet, your heart and mind will follow… Major Corporations Plan To Oppose Election Integrity Measures
- Roger Kimball: “When the world no longer speaks meaningfully to us, we shout into the void and pretend the echoes come from on high.” The Fatuousness of Guilt as an Instrument of Policy
- “Thanks to runaway debt under [Chinese] COVID-19, America is becoming a PIIGS nation.” The Imminent Peril of Fiscal Collapse
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Wokeism is creating a future group of politically incorrect Trotskyites on a proverbial rendezvous with a Mexican ice pick, given that by birth they will never be woke enough for the new Stalinism.” Can the Great “Awokening” Succeed?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “‘Burn the precinct to the ground,’ Antifa protesters shouted as the fire raged.” WATCH: Antifa Sets Portland ICE Building on Fire with Officers Trapped Inside
- Agitators chanted, ‘Every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground’ on repeat as they lit the building on fire. Independent Media PDX captured footage of the arson.” Antifa Just Did Something Even Ted Wheeler Admits Is Attempted Murder, Not Protest
- David Horowitz: “The central target of the vicious Marxist war on America.” White Male Christians
- “‘For somebody that claims to love Black people, it’s kinda strange that she chose a place to live that’s practically devoid of Black people,’ one Twitter user noted, referring to Khan-Cullors’ purchase of a home in Topanga Canyon near Los Angeles, a predominantly white area.” “Fraud”: BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Blasted Over “Real Estate Buying Binge”
- Daniel Greenfield: “Welcome to the common denominator that unites the founders of Black Lives Matter.” BLM Goes Hollywood
- “The study also showed a reduction in lethal force by police, resulting in some 300 fewer deaths from 2014 to 2019.” Study: Cities With BLM Protests Had Up To 6,000 More Homicides Than Expected From 2014-2019
- “It is time to save the country, if it is to be saved at all.” Red States: Our Last Bastion of Defense
- “Minneapolis continues to fumble the George Floyd case.” Another, Clearer Take on the Chauvin Trial
- “The past months of [Chinese] COVID, supply chain instability, and power failures in Texas prove it’s foolish to rely on large institutions during times of chaos.” A Pandemic and Power Failures Made Prepping Every Smart Person’s Strategy
- “The city’s iconoclastic frenzy, supported by local leaders, has left a historic avenue with stumps and graffiti.” Richmond’s Rage of the Woke
- “Larry Krasner attended $1,000-a-head fundraiser with John Legend, Elizabeth Warren.” Hours After Mass Shooting, Philly DA Downplayed Crime Spike to Liberal Celebrities
- “Biden is accelerating the gun control agenda to divert attention away from the real crises at the border and elsewhere in the United States.” Biden’s Gun Control Distraction
- “This could be a valuable legal tool with which to attack all state laws that require people to pay for licenses to own or purchase firearms.” (Mala-kaliki-maka means “it’s a tax” – jjs) US Supreme Court: Gun Licensing Fees Are Unconstitutional
- “[So-called quote-unquote] ‘president’ Joe Biden’s pick to lead the ATF, David Chipman, mocked Americans buying guns during lockdown as zombie preppers.” Biden’s ATF Pick Mocked Americans as Zombie Preppers for Buying Guns During Government Lockdowns
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Daniel Greenfield: “Hunter Biden’s memoir distracts attention from his real scandals.” Ask Hunter Biden About Crack, Not About Chinese Cash
- “Easter Sunday found Hunter Biden in a khaki-on-khaki ensemble on CBS Sunday Morning to promote his memoir Beautiful Things, set for release the following Tuesday, April 6. The tearful interview included the revelation that he used to smoke parmesan cheese picked out of the carpet, thinking it might be crack.” It Only Took 74 Days Before Hunter Biden Was Trading Off the So-Called Quote Unquote “Presidency,” Beginning His Book Tour
- “REVIEW: Beautiful Things: A Memoir.” “Bareback Rocket Ride”: The Hunter Biden Story
ANGEL OF DEATH ANDREW CUOMO MASS MURDER & SEX ABUSE SCANDALS, OTHER DEMOCRATS’ GERONT-OCIDE
- “Gov. Andrew Cuomo isn’t letting a nursing-home scandal and multiple allegations of sexual misconduct stop him from showing New Yorkers what arbitrary, power-hungry ‘leadership’ looks like.” “Drinktator” Angel of Death Cuomo Extends No-Alcohol-Without-Food Rule
OTHER DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has cut loose any moorings with anything that might be interpreted as Main Street or conservative.” The Chamber of Swamp
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Event attendees appeared unconcerned about the demonstration.” Supposed Backlash Against Georgia Voting Law Fizzles, “Dozens” Protest Masters Golf Tournament In Augusta
- “The right to a secure vote for all lies at the core of our republic, and it must be defended.” Don’t Give In to Democrat Attacks on Election Integrity
- “Biden continues to float ‘Jim Crow’ around, dangling it before seething and corrupt media, but the comparison to Georgia’s election law doesn’t stand.” Biden’s “Jim Crow” Label For Georgia Election Laws is Insane. Here’s Why
- “Who among us could have predicted how much damage a Biden [junta] could and would do in just a few months?” Biden is the Most Anti-American President in US History
- On Friday, [so-called quote-unquote] ‘president’ Joe Biden announced creation of a commission to explore expanding the Supreme Court (‘Court Packing’), which would allow him to appoint additional justices and shift the balance of the Court — but, he didn’t always think this was a good idea.” FLASHBACK: Watch Joe Biden Call Packing the Supreme Court “A Bonehead Idea,” “A Terrible, Terrible Mistake”
- “Biden is not an absent-minded grandfatherly and politically moderate occupant of the White House but the most dishonest, deceitful and mendacious person in a position of power in American history.” The Mendacity of Joe Biden and the Ruling Elites
- “Joe Biden may be the most partisan president in American history, and he’s gunning for the Supreme Court, just like FDR did. It is high time everyone stopped pretending this [so-called quote-unquote] ‘president’ is in any way ‘moderate’ or a ‘uniter.’” Biden Is Radically Transforming America Far Faster Than Obama Dreamed
- “The first 80 days of the Biden [junta] have been a nightmare for Americans who love our constitution.” Around the World of Woke in 80 Days
- “’Moderate’ Biden has been all-left all the time.” The First Titty Caca AOC Administration
- Rep Matt Gaetz: “So when you see the leaks and the lies and the falsehoods and the smears, when you see the anonymous sources and insiders forecasting my demise, know this: They aren’t really coming for me. They’re coming for you. I’m just in the way.” POLL: Vast Majority Of Constituents Believe Rep Gaetz Innocent, Should NOT Resign
- “Here are some of the ways the Biden [junta] is embracing Trump’s policies despite their professed vehement opposition to the former administration.” For Hating Trump So Much, Biden Sure Is Cloning a Bunch of His Successful Policies
- “Drunken, bloviated scorn.” Sen. Cruz Fires Back at Boehner For Calling Him a ‘”Jerk”
- “In short, it ain’t pretty. So why do rank-and-file leftists like it so much?” The Left’s Idea of a Happy Future
- “Where the media and Democrats see a monster, Americans who are paying attention see a benevolent, smart, fearless leader.” The Left Doesn’t Want You to Believe in DeSantis Claus
- Katie Hopkins: “‘Recall Gavin’ is about much more than signatures on a page.” Gavin Newsom’s Cousin and His Wife Stopped By to Sign the Recall Petition
- “Ocasio-Cortez’s donations could harm the reelection prospects of Democrat Maine Rep.Jared Golden and Democrat Michigan Rep. Elissa Slotkin; both moderates who have worked hard to disassociate from the far left.” How Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez Is Setting Up Her Democrat Colleagues For Political Trouble
- “Just a quick message from the Patriots to the Progressives…” Trump You
- “Many commenters suggested that if his vision was restored that he’d be able to ‘see’ (see what they did there?) the error of his ways. I’m sure Congressman Crenshaw will give their “suggestions” the consideration they deserve.” TX Rep Dan Crenshaw Suffers “Terrifying” Medical Emergency Which May Leave Him Blind and His Haters Soulless
- When the attacks and criticisms stick, play the victim card. Gov. Wretched Whitmer Claims “Layer of Misogyny” Behind Threats, Criticisms Against Her
- “Trump also referred to McConnell as a ‘total stone-cold loser’ and said that ‘If that were Schumer instead of this dumb son of a bitch Mitch McConnell, they would never allow it to happen. They would have fought it,’ he said of the election certification on Jan. 6.” Trump Skewers McConnell at Mar-a-Largo GOP Confab
- “They always have to be attacking something.” The Left Is Coming to Destroy the Homeland
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The federal bureaucracy has been less than forthcoming regarding its role in the creation of vaccine passports.” Federal Government at the Heart of “Vaccine Passport” Development
- “Without any qualms, American authorities have boarded up small businesses and bankrupted — even arrested — their ‘scofflaw’ owners for the crime of working. What’s next?” Do Vaccine Resisters Risk Being Waco’d?
- “A privacy expert tested New York vaccine passports, called the Excelsior Pass, and said he was able to access someone’s information in under 15 minutes.” Report: New York’s Pilot Program Vaccine Passports Are Easy To Fake
- Lockdowns 4-Eva!!! Fauci: “It’s Still Not OK” to Eat or Drink Indoors Even if You’re Vaccinated
- “The New York liberal elite edges out blacks, first responders, and the truly vulnerable in their rush for [Chinese] COVID vaccinations.” The Liberal Race To Vaccinate
- “Those who fail to do so are suspect.” In 2021, You’re Supposed to Shout Your Vaccine
- “The WHO report ‘failed to reach some of the most basic standards of credible analysis and assessment,’ the scientists said.” Scientists Called BS on the WHO’s Bogus Chinese COVID Origins Report, and China Isn’t Happy
- “It is time to begin contemplating the possibility that mask mandates have had the opposite effect of that intended.” Masks Mandates Counterproductive. How Much More Data Do We Need?
- “Yosemite National Park will require visitors to obtain day-use reservations to enter this summer citing the [Chinese] coronavirus.” Yosemite National Park Cites Chinese COVID-19 To Limit Number Of Summer Visitors
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “GraceLife Church first made international headlines in February when its pastor, James Coates, was arrested and jailed for more than a month after holding church services in defiance of Alberta’s Public Health Order, which limited congregations to 15% capacity.” Protesters Rip Down Government Fencing Around Alberta Church; Police Show Up In Riot Gear
- “A 5-4 vote with Chief Justice John Roberts dissenting.” Supreme Court Lifts California’s Chinese COVID Ban on Household Religious Gatherings
- “Rabbi: Weingarten ‘took legitimate criticism of her union’s refusal to go back to work as a way to demonize the Jewish community.'” Teachers’ Union Head Under Fire for Anti-Semitic Comments
- “Kristen Clarke hosted an anti-Jewish conspiracy theorist at Harvard.” Left-Wing Jewish Groups Defend Justice Department Nominee Accused of Anti-Semitism
- “The Committee consciously posted a tweet about the [Holocaust Remembrance Day] without ever even mentioning Jews, and saying the memorial holiday is about being ‘vigilant against the forces of prejudice,’ rather than as a memorial for the victims of the Nazi Holocaust.” We Must Not Be Bystanders to the Anti-Semitism of Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeelyou and the Foreign Affairs Committee
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- NY Times: The desperate plea landed this week in the email inboxes of employees in government agencies like the Department of Homeland Security and NASA: Will you consider taking a four-month paid leave from your job to help care for migrant children in government-run shelters packed with new arrivals at the border? [Emphasis added]” Report: Biden Giving Federal Employees Paid Leave to Help Border Crossers
- “Consistent with her commitment at the outset to serve in the administration’s first 100 days, Ambassador Jacobson will retire from her role as coordinator at the end of this month.” Biden’s Border Czar to Step Down
- “I guess if you were a philosopher you would say no response is a very loud response because we’ve not received any response.” “Border Czar” Veep Throat Harris Won’t Reply To Invitations From Border States
- “The number of illegal-migrant encounters at the border rose more than 71 percent from February to March because Biden’s policies say ‘Come on in!’ His first day in office, the [so-called quote unquote] ‘prez’ ordered the end of all wall-building at the border and a 100-day pause on deportations. And he hasn’t looked back, despite the record-high numbers of migrants and, worse, unaccompanied minors in federal custody.” Biden, Harris Won’t Address Migrant Surge’s “Root Causes” Because They Are One
- Michelle Malkin: “How blind worship of the ‘free market” is destroying us from within.” Silicon Valley’s Smuggling Apps
- “Not our problem.” (nullification baby! – jjs) Iowa Governor Rejects White House Plea To House Child Migrants As Admin Flies Kids Cross-Country
- “Nothing except cynical distraction, denial and deflection.” Veep Throat Harris’ Response to the Migrant Crisis Borders on the Absurd
- They sit there and plot constantly.” Former Intelligence Officer Says Terrorists Exploit Biden’s “Weak” Border Policies
- More than a million jobs have been lost in New York and an estimated 80,000 New York businesses may not make it to the end of the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, mostly as a result of Cuomo and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s (D) rigid economic lockdowns.” Tom Cotton: New York’s Homeless Veterans Ineligible for $15,600 Payments to Illegal Aliens
- “Many of these young kids and teens in these facilities stay for an average of a month bringing the total bill for their care to approximately $24,000 each.” The Biden Border Bonanza Cost Taxpayers $60 Million a Week to Shelter Migrant Children
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “‘We’ve created a dedicated email address where anyone can report egregious, off-service misconduct in the categories above committed by a member of the Twitch community,’ the company noted in an April 7th blog post.” “Twitch” Live Streaming Platform Creates Snitch Service To Police Off-Platform Thought and Conduct
- “Zuckerberg endorses plans to make platforms liable for misinformation.” Facebook CEO Calls for Regulations That Would Stifle Competitors
- Robert Spencer: “A ‘marvelous’ new world, free of any criticism of Islam, jihad, or Sharia.” Anti-Free Speech Muslim Group Sues Facebook for Not Removing Sites Opposing Jihad Violence
- “Cody McCloud, DeSantis’ press secretary, condemned the move as ‘another blatant example of Big Tech attempting to silence those who disagree with their woke corporate agenda.'” Scientists From Oxford, Harvard, and Princeton Talked Chinese COVID With DeSantis. YouTube Deleted It
- “Now that the media’s [so-called quote-unquote] ‘president’ is seated in his throne, the story is finally making news.” Media Hush on Hunter Biden During Election, Called it “Russian Disinformation”: The Truth Finally Comes Out
- Hat-tip CBD, who referred to Marxist fraudster Jonathan Greenblatt as a self-gassing mass fellatio enthusiast. Anti-Defamation League calls for Tucker Carlson to be Fired
- “The ADL once would have gone after Ilhan Omar for her open anti-Semitism but now it confines itself to making up imaginary claims about Tucker Carlson.” The Anti-Defamation League is No Longer About Protecting Jews
- Meh. Chris Wallace Fact-Checks Peter Puffer Buttigieg Over Infrastructure During Live Interview — Twice
- “[Real journalist David Daleiden] accuses judge of violating First Amendment.” Judge Prohibits Release of Undercover Pro-Life Activist’s Recordings
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Jerusalem Post: “Based on reports, it seems that the so-called accident was caused by a cyber attack.” (Jewish lightning tells Biden “Look, Schmaltz… – jjs) Iran’s Top Nuclear Site Reportedly Hit By Cyber Attack, Regime Claims Electrical “Accident” Took Out Brand New Centrifuges
- “Ukraine is a corrupt, authoritarian kleptocracy and not worth spilling any American blood over. But an easy win for Putin in Ukraine would empower the Russian dictator in his efforts to reconstitute the territory of the old Soviet Union. An emboldened Putin would strike fear into the countries of Eastern Europe and the Baltic region.” Putin Threatens Full-Scale War in Ukraine as U.S. Sends Two Warships to the Black Sea
- Is Joe Biden so trapped in last century’s geopolitics that he’s stumbling headfirst into a global conflagration?” Guns of April and Global War
- “Dangerous for Israel.” Former Israeli Ambassador Criticizes Biden’s Potential Iran Deal
- “Whatever actually happened at Natanz, the s power outage is a reminder that Obama-style appeasement of the ayatollahs is not the only way of dealing with Iran.” The New York Times and Natanz: A Study in Contrasts
- “America has seemingly sent a message internationally that the U.S. is no longer making its security a top priority, and not just at the southern border.” Biden’s New Security Reality
- “China, Turkey and Iran are only temporary allies of Russia. Russia needs them to ease American pressure, nothing more. Today America is the main enemy of Russia, because it seeks to change the Russian regime.” Russia and the New Middle East: Russia’s Predicaments both Foreign and Domestic
- “Flaunting the willingness to reward Palestinian jihadists.” Abbas’ Parliamentary List Includes Terrorists and Their Relatives
- “It is unconscionable that the Biden [junta] would abandon the successful pro-peace policy agenda of its predecessor.” Coalition for Jewish Values: 1,500+ Rabbis Warn That Biden Administration is Funding Terrorism
- “It’s clear that the military has decided there will be no negotiations with the opposition and the military will simply seek to silence them and cow them into submission. That’s a strategy that rarely works.” Myanmar Military Slaughters More Than 80 Protesters in One City
- “After the embarrassment at Anchorage, here are four rules for engaging with China on the world stage going forward.” Recognizing Reality With Beijing
- “Instead, look to the future and use the winter games against China.” Why an Olympics Boycott Won’t Work
- WTF?! Report: After Volcano Erupts On Caribbean Island, PM Says Only Vaccinated Can Board Evacuation Ships, Others Sent To Safety Elsewhere
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The group — the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF) — was founded by the Vice-Chairman of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), which has been identified as the ‘highest-ranking entity overseeing’ China’s United Work Front according to the U.S.-China Security and Economic Review Commission.” United Airlines Has Been Sending American Kids on a Program Sponsored by a Top Chinese Communist Propaganda Group
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “This portion of Biden’s American Jobs Plan would change zoning laws to end single family home neighborhoods and allow for multiple unit ‘affordable’ or low-income rental housing.” (somehow, I think the Hamptons, Pacific Heights and Palm Beach will be exempt – jjs) Biden’s Infrastructure Bill Includes Making “Diverse” Neighborhoods Across America Through Zoning Laws
- “The way to lower high rent rates is not through price controls that lead to deteriorating apartments, fewer apartments, and rentals becoming condos.” Want Lower Rent? Build More Housing And Scrap Zoning Restrictions
- “There is more social engineering than civil engineering in the [so-called quote-unquote] ‘president’s’ infrastructure proposal.” Biden’s Stalin-esque 5-Year Plans
- “To help close the racial wealth gap, slash Detroit’s confiscatory property tax rate.” Detroit’s Black Wealth Tax
- So they pack the courts, as if they need to with Roberts, Gorsuch and Barrett. Republican Attorneys General Plan To Create Legal Roadblocks For Biden Agenda
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “I should have been more precise.” Peter Puffer Buttigieg on Exaggerated Infrastructure Jobs Estimate
- “The Retail, Wholesale, and Department Store Union, which organized the effort, said it would appeal the vote to the Natio nal Labor Relations Board, citing aggressive anti-union efforts by Amazon. But the vote is unlikely to be overturned, as workers voted 1,798 to 738 against unionizing.” Bezos Beats Dem-Backed Union Effort in Alabama
- “It took two decades for a slumbering America to shake loose from the railroad villains. In the face of new oligarchs, we can do it again.” Bezos’ Union Victory Further Strains the Great Coalition
- “This bill isn’t about creating jobs. It’s about paying off Democrat voters, transferring taxpayer money into union coffers, and having the government decide what gets spent where. Only 30 percent of the bill is even about infrastructure. Most of it provides for direct payments to favored liberal groups.” Joe Biden’s $2.3 Trillion “Infrastructure” Package is Totally Unnecessary
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The new laws remove certain legal protection for police officers accused of misconduct, a move proponents argue will improve police accountability.” Maryland Becomes First State To Repeal “Police Bill of Rights” After Overriding GOP Governor’s Veto
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Student leaders bow to pressure from pro-Palestinian group.” UPenn Student Government Rejects Internationally Accepted Definition of Anti-Semitism
- “Anti-American brainwashing starts early.” Woke Kindergarten
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Francis’ language sounds similar to that of the globalist founder of the World Economic Forum (WEF), Klaus Schwab, who designed the anti-Catholic ‘Great Reset,’ a plan heavily dependent on a ‘green financial agenda.’” Francis the Talking Pope Calls For “Global Governance” and Vaccines For All
- “Before mandating that all new cars sold have to be electric vehicles by 2035, legislators in New York, as in all blue states, have to come to terms with energy realities.” The Electric Age Is Coming to New York
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Ingenuity is a technology demonstration project that could revolutionize the way that our robot landers explore Mars and other planets. The helicopter hitched a ride to Mars on the rover Perseverance that landed on the red planet in February.” NASA Plans “Wright Brothers Moment” as “Ingenuity” Set to Make History
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Democrats’ goal is to make every institution subservient to the Left.”
- “Of all the things that ail us — our honesty crisis might be the one that does us in.” Our Honesty Crisis: How We Talk about Race
- “Do they not understand, or is this deliberate, using identity politics to destroy America from within, part of the great reset?” Fixing Racism by Being Racist?
- “Americans are now trained to see racism everywhere, even where it doesn’t exist.” A Nation Primed To See Racism In Everything Will Think Only About Race
- “Despite all of the grassroots pushback in Georgia — all of the boycotts and outrage and public opinion polls — two major U.S. brands have decided to wade into an even more controversial debate by launching a massive pro-transgender push for minors.” Candy Jarred: Nestle, Mars Join Woke Wars
- “Presumably airplanes not falling out of the sky is just as important as who wins the Super Bowl.” Fly the Diverse Skies?
- “The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. envisioned a just and equitable America, in which citizens treated each other as persons rather than as carriers of an indelible racial imprint. Today, the progressive left has bet against King’s vision… King himself would be called out and targeted for ‘anti-bias’ reeducation if he were alive today.” Civil Rights Pioneer Bob Woodson: MLK Statues Will Be Targeted Next
- “They hit multiple snags along the way, most notably in searching for unionized manufacturing options. The aspiring business owners also forgot to trademark the name of Good Pillow, allowing another owner to swoop in and take the name after their announcement.” Little Shitler David Hogg Abandons Liberal Pillow Business After Two Months
- “The Cultural Revolution has come to what was once one of Western civilization’s great centers of learning.” Will Oxford University Start Smashing Pianos as Communist China Did?
- “Their ideology continues its fall into fantasy.” Liberals Endanger the Synthesis of Faith and Reason
- “How can we have a country together when we can’t even have a conversation? A review of Crisis of the Two Constitutions: The Rise, Decline, & Recovery of American Greatness, by Charles R. Kesler.” A Grave New World?
- “The common conservative jab at liberals, that ‘climate change is a religion’ for the left, is turning out to be literally true.” Black Lives Matter and Climate Change Replacing Religion, Establishment Reporter Admits
- “The secular media want you to believe it is. But recent surveys show something different.” Is American Religiosity Really Falling?
- “Despite being surrounded by material abundance and wondrous gadgetry, human depravity still finds a way.” The Wall Between Civilization and Our Innate Savagery is Weakening
HITHER & YON
- “Philip and the queen were married for more than 70 years. During this time, the Duke of Edinburgh made countless visits and appearances around the world as he offered support to his wife while she continued to run the monarchy.” Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II’s Husband, Dies at Age 99 After Years of Supporting Her Reign
- First Japanese man to win a major title. Hideki Matsuyama Wins The Masters
- Christian Toto: “You have to squint, but the liberal streamer offers movies, shows for Red State USA.” 7 Netflix Titles That Won’t Insult Conservatives
- “Ken Burns and Lynn Novick’s Hemingway penetrates a formidable myth to make room for something true.” A Tragic Destiny
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.