Good morning kids. Wednesday and the verdict in what amounted to nothing more than a show trial against Derek Chauvin, the Minneapolis cop who was publicly lynched for doing his job was bad enough. But the profound sense of dread I have over the reactions from the ruling junta and its minions is curdling my guts. As the saying goes, the fish stinks from the head. Speaking of heads, it’s kind of funny (ironic, not ha-ha) that our so-called quote-unquote ‘president,’ a man whose medulla oblongata is melting in front of our eyes can deliver a speech with nary a mumble, stutter, malaprop or brain-fart when it’s to slime, smear, degrade and destroy a political enemy. He’s been doing that for decades but this time it isn’t a Robert Bork, a Clarence Thomas, a Donald Trump or any single individual who stands in the way of the furtherance of his, Biden’s, own political power and criminal embellishment. No. This time he painted a target on the head of 200 million of us.
“Today, a jury in Minnesota found former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin guilty on all counts in the murder of George Floyd last May,” Biden said. “It was a murder in full light of day and it ripped the blinders was off for the whole world to see the systemic racism the vice president just referred to. There’s systemic racism that’s a stain on our nation’s soul.” “The knee on the neck of justice for black Americans, the found fear and trauma, the pain, the exhaustion that black and brown Americans experience every single day,” he continued. “The murder George Floyd, launched a summer of protests we hadn’t seen since the Civil Rights Era in the 60s, protests that unified people of every race and generation in peace and with purpose,to say enough, enough, enough of the senseless killings. Today, today’s verdict is a step forward. I just spoke with the governor of Minnesota who thanked me for the close work with his team.”
“I also spoke with George Floyd’s family again, a remarkable family of extraordinary courage,” Biden added. “Nothing can ever bring their brother, their father back. But this can be a giant step forward in the march toward justice in America. Let’s also be clear, as such a verdict is also much too rare.”
You could fly a fleet of airliners into every skyscraper in Manhattan or nuke a few cities from orbit, but the damage that this statement alone has done makes mere war or terrorism pale in comparison. Coming as it did from the miserable miscreant who illegally possesses the title of President of the United States will leave a toxic fallout for years if not decades to come. Beyond handing our enemies abroad probably the greatest propaganda victory of all time and a rhetorical ultimate weapon with which to beat us over the head at every turn in diplomatic circles, looking inward, that last little nugget should scare the shit out of you. It’s not just aimed at police officers who are now in the hot seat for doing their jobs (the individual circumstances of each case notwithstanding and frankly not really relevant to the overarching issue). It’s aimed potentially at any one of us who dares utter a peep of dissent. It also hinted at the nature of tyranny and appeasement. I give you none other than Titty Caca AOC, who while dumb as a stump, speaks for at least two generations of youthful zombies:
It’s not justice. I’ll explain to you why it’s not justice. It’s not justice because justice is George Floyd going home tonight to be with his family. Justice is Adam Toledo getting tucked in by his mom tonight. Justice is when you’re pulled over, there not being a gun that’s part of that interaction because you have a headlight out. Justice is your school system not having or being part of a school-to-prison pipeline. Justice is a municipality and a government that does not — because it trickles down right? — that does not value military and armaments more than it healthcare, and education, and housing.
So, no, this verdict is not justice. Frankly, I don’t even think we call it full accountability, because there are multiple officers that were there. It wasn’t just Derek Chauvin. And I also don’t want this moment to be framed as this system working, because it’s not working.
You know who else said a lot of incoherent, disconnected crap and yet had the rapt attention of the masses? That said, beyond the up-talk vocal-fry boilerplate claptrap, Donkey Chompers’ ravings as to why this was not “justice,” (in her terms, not in the real meaning of the word but bear with me) are illustrative as to why statues of Abraham Lincoln are being torn down alongside those of Robert E. Lee. To honor and revere Abraham Lincoln as the “great emancipator” who freed the slaves and preserved the union is to presuppose that the union was worthy of preserving in the first place; that we lived up to the promise of America as founded. But since the weltanschauung of the cadres is that America as founded is a lie built on white supremacy on land stolen from the Indians, then Abraham Lincoln and what he did are also part of the same lie, history and facts be damned. Same deal here. If the justice system (again, as they perceive it) is corrupt, then even finding Derek Chauvin guilty and on murder charges no less is not enough, and can never be enough. In fact I believe they wanted Chauvin to be found not guilty. It would have underscored their claims so now they have to do the righteous indignation war dance. As I pointed out yesterday, anyone who thought that a roughly two-thirds to three-quarters majority white country electing and then re-electing a half-black man was going to finally put a cap on the civil rights issues was sadly, tragically and gigantically mistaken. From the estimable David Horowitz:
Derek Chauvin is not a nice man. He is callous, egocentric, and has a record of excessive use of force complaints. In my view, the Democrats in charge of the Minneapolis police force should have fired him long ago. But that doesn’t mean he murdered George Floyd. Our system of justice depends on judging each case on its merits.
Anyone watching the actual testimony of witnesses and experts would know that the issues in the case were complex, technical and contested. It would have taken days if not weeks for an open-minded jury to determine whether Chauvin was guilty or not. No one respectful of all the attention put on this case by experts and witnesses on both sides, would consider that the three contradictory charges could be lumped together. Only people frightened of disappointing the lynch mob could make that mistake. But the jury was uninterested in the evidence.
Did Chauvin murder Floyd? Murder requires intention. If you believe, like President Biden, that Chauvin murdered Floyd, then you have to believe that an officer of the law, in possession of his faculties, would choose to murder an individual while dozens of cameras – many of them hostile – filmed the event. No one in his or her right mind actually believes this, but virtually everybody and every commentator immediately went on record saying they had no problem with the verdict. Dissenters seemed only to have problems with the lynch mob behavior, as though that didn’t corrupt the whole process, verdict included.
The hope they all expressed was that this corrupt verdict would bring social peace. Justice be damned.
It won’t. For the Black Lives Matter and Antifa fascists the issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution. The lynch mob doesn’t give a damn about George Floyd or black lives. They haven’t got the slightest interest in the justice or injustice of any case, this one included. Their attitude is: How can we use this case to advance our real agenda which is overthrowing the American political and economic system and instituting a totalitarian state?
You can call it the race card but what it really is is as old as the hills: divide and conquer.
- “Here are 10 companies working alongside the government to bring forth vaccine passports to control where Americans can go and what they can do.”10 Huge Corporations Working to Make Big Bucks From Forcing Americans Into Vaccine Passports
- “Along with slashing a hostile Department of Defense budget, the Right should seriously consider defunding some of the police as an act of self-defense.”Defund the Managerial Regime
- On Democrat Animal Farm, some black lives matter more than others. More than most, actually.7-Year-Old Black Girl Shot And Killed In McDonald’s Drive-Thru. Black Lives Matter Silent.
DEREK CHAUVIN SHOW TRIAL AFTERMATH
- What a complete travesty. Jury Finds Derek Chauvin Guilty on All Three Counts
- “It was a murder in full light of day and it ripped the blinders was off for the whole world to see the systemic racism the vice president just referred to. There’s systemic racism that’s a stain on our nation’s soul.” (this isn’t merely a dog whistle – it’s a giant battle-stations-klaxon for never-ending pogroms – jjs)Biden Takes Aim at America Following George Floyd Verdict: “Systemic Racism” a “Stain on Our Nation’s Soul”
- David Horowitz: “Judge and executioner.”The Verdict
- “Biden stepped to the podium in the White House with the guilty verdict he sought, and which the jury delivered. It could have been a moment to praise the criminal justice system. It could have been the moment of unification this nation so badly needs. He described an America that does not exist outside his imagination, the fevered dreams of his fellow extremists on the left, and America’s most violent cities — all of which are run top to bottom by Democrats.”[VIDEO] Joe Biden Reacts to Chauvin Verdict and Describes a World That Doesn’t Exist – Except Where Democrats Rule
- “You can agree with the guilty verdict in the #ChauvinTrial and still recognize the Democrats are extremely out-of-line and have contempt for America’s justice system.” (says fucking who?! – jjs) CHAUVIN REACTIONS: Twitter Lights Up as Jury Finds Chauvin Guilty on All Three Counts
- If you abolish the police, who’s going to round up 200 million people and shoot them into mass graves?Titty-Caca AOC on Chauvin Guilty Verdict: “It’s not Justice,” “This Is Not Resolution,” “Systemic Institutional Racism” Continues
- “His was filled with a genuine hatred for a nation that treated this negligible human being undeservedly and exceptionally well.”Biden’s Statement Following the Chauvin Verdict Was Disgraceful
- “McCarthy’s resolution particularly served as a difficult resolution for many of the House Democrats’ swing voters; many of these Democrats have broken with their colleagues on votes such as this.” House Democrats Block McCarthy’s Resolution to Censure Maxine Waters
- “Waters (D-CA) is one of the most controversial members of Congress, with a history of scandalous and bizarre statements and stories throughout her thirty years as a representative.” 10 Lowlights of Toxic Bedsore Maxine Waters’ Political Career
- “Now that Chauvin’s been convicted, she and the racialist Democrats she leads are working instead with the lure of a mistrial on appeal.”Why Maxine Waters Wanted a Mistrial for Derek Chauvin
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi Hit for Thanking George Floyd “For Sacrificing Your Life”
- Well, considering he and his ilk are the source of it and are not Americans, then yes, it sure is an American problem.Attorney General Merrick Garland Says “Racism Is an American Problem”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Daniel Greenfield: “It’s okay to riot in D.C., and assault government buildings and police officers again.”The D.C. BLM Insurrectionists Get a Pass
- “My name is “Brady White.” It’s not my real name but I am currently a police officer in a major city. If I were to write this under my real name I’d be reassigned, investigated, suspended, or possibly even fired.” New Dispatch From the Brady White Files: Why Risk Your Life if You’re a Cop?
- “To reiterate, it’s really been known all along he did not die from the protest.”D.C. Medical Examiner’s Report Exposes Major MSM & Democrat Party Lie In Jan. 6 Narrative
- Seek the truth = pimp an anti-MAGA blood-libel. Malig-Nancy Pelosi Calls Again for Federal Commission “to Seek the Truth of January 6”
- “Because the Democrats deliberately spend their energy and money addressing a fictional problem, the real problem continues to go unaddressed.”The Real Tragedy of the George Floyd and Daunte Wright Stories
- “Now that the last pandemic is dying out, President Asterisk has decreed that people shooting each other is our next pandemic.”It’s Time to Flatten the Gun Violence Curve
ANGEL OF DEATH ANDREW CUOMO MASS MURDER & SEX ABUSE SCANDALS, OTHER DEMOCRATS’ GERONT-OCIDE
- “The investigation marks the fourth facing the embattled governor, who is also fending off accusations of sexual misconduct and manipulation of death data.” Another Angel of Death Cuomo Probe Investigates Use of State Resources for Pandemic Book
OTHER DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “In infrastructure push, Biden promotes company in which Granholm holds multi-million dollar stake.” Biden to Showcase Business Tied to Energy Sec Granholm
- “Dem lawmakers, experts push green energy investments without disclosing financial ties.”“Green Infrastructure” Backers Stand to Profit From Gov’t Spending Boost
- “The tweets appear to have prompted Humphrey to lock her Twitter account, but archived versions of the posts are still available.” Biden/Fauci Chinese COVID Comms Advisor Locks Twitter Account Following Expose Of Anti-Asian, Anti-White Tweets
- “The hypocrisy is unmatched. Unfortunately, not every American has the ability to spend thousands of dollars on personal security. The Squad’s calls to defund the police would disproportionately affect millions of Americans, while they remain essentially untouchable.”Progressive “Squad” Pushes to “Defund the Police” While Spending Thousands on Private Security Protection
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “”This bill is part of George Floyd’s legacy.” (a career criminal and thug – yup, this bill has been named perfectly – jjs)Biden, Harris Call On Senate To Pass George Floyd Act That Combats “Systemic Racism” In America
- “But at a minimum, even the most positive view of H.R. 1’s constitutionality would acknowledge you can’t apply it to a presidential election because the Constitution says electors are chosen by the state legislatures, and you can’t apply it to state elections, because the elections provision that they’re citing in the federal — that only applies to federal legislative elections.” DeSantis Says Florida Will “Immediately Sue” Over Democrats’ National Takeover of Elections
- “You know better.”Rep. Burgess Owens Flames Dems’ “Disgusting and Offensive” Comparison of Georgia Election Law to Jim Crow
- “I object to the title of this hearing. Like others on this committee, I’m a fan of history. I try to learn from it. I don’t use it to try to insult my opponents.”Grassley: “Jim Crow 2021” Hearing “Diminishes” the Real Challenges Blacks Suffered in Jim Crow South at the Hands of Dems
- “It’s been over two years, and you still refuse to concede that you lost the race for governor in Georgia in 2018.” Ted Cruz Grills Tank Abrams on Whether She Still Thinks the 2018 Georgia Election Was Stolen
- “175 House Democrats call for Reparations Commission; silent on Dem payout.” Go-Go Gohmert Calls Out Democrats on Slavery Reparations
- “From the perspective of power politics, it makes perfect sense.”7 Reasons Why Democrats Are Obsessed With Race
- Michael Goodwin: “That Yang remains the solid front runner is the most significant and unlikely fact of the campaign. Just two months before the June 22 primary, the question in rival camps is whether anyone can stop him.”Andrew “Out the Ying” Yang Has Momentum — Can He Keep Up to Be NYC’s Next Mayor?
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Herpes zoster, also known as shingles, is a red, itchy, and painful rash that can cause nerve damage and additional pain if not treated.” (also the new woke Disney flick Herpes, the Love Bug – jjs)Researchers Are Looking Into Herpes Zoster as Possible Vaccine Side Effect
- “CDC determined that the risk of surface transmission is low, and secondary to the primary routes of virus transmission through direct contact droplets and aerosols.” CDC Updates Guidelines On Disinfecting Surfaces, Says Not Always Necessary
- “While her language is charged with social justice gobbledygook, her basic premise is that wealthy countries should help middle- and low-income countries to vaccinate their at-risk populations. From a global health perspective, she is not entirely wrong.” Greta “Scoldilocks” Thunberg Is Not Entirely Wrong on Global Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
- “‘Why do so many vaccinated people remain fearful?’ David Leonhardt asks with a straight face in Monday’s New York Times newsletter. Let me tell you.” Americans Are Irrationally Afraid of Chinese COVID Because the Ruling Class Has Demonized Risk
- “When will be OK to be bare-faced outside again?” A Mask Too Far
- “Local businesses in Denver are frustrated after 12 months of repeat fines from government officials who enforce lockdown laws implemented on short notice.” Denver Businesses Frustrated by City’s Inconsistent Chinese COVID Rules and Neighborhood Narcs
- “Adults have failed children in foisting unnecessary, harmful Chinese COVID-19 restrictions on them.”Much to Forgive
- Erwin Haas, M.D.: “If vaccines nearly a century old are still being perfected, how much can we hope from the [Chinese] COVID vaccines?”A Tale of Two Vaccines
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The involvement of the Women’s March adds an extra layer of controversy to the campaign to oust Breyer, whose replacement almost certainly would not be a fellow Jew. The organization, which rose to prominence in 2017 after sponsoring anti-Trump protests across the country, developed a reputation as a hotbed for anti-Semitism.” Women’s March, Plagued by Anti-Semitism, Demands Prominent Jew’s Resignation
- “In an e-mail a religious leader wrote to me in February, he said turning people away from Mass to comply with social distancing is ‘how we show obedience to our bishop as Catholics.'”Corrupt Chicago Archbishop To College Kids: Don’t Go To Mass
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Biden’s only contributions to the situation thus far were first to put Vice President Kamala Harris in charge of it, only to have her promptly disappear. He then decided to alleviate the humanitarian crisis by ordering law enforcement to use more “inclusive language” when referring to illegal aliens.”WATCH: Arizona Gov. Ducey Declares Border Emergency Because Biden Won’t
- “A ‘fundamental transformation’ of America is taking place before our very eyes.” America’s Immigration Implosion
- “He finally threw in the towel and admitted he had created a ‘crisis’ on the nation’s border.” It’s Official: Joe Biden is the Worst President Ever on Immigration
- “Defining an immigrant’s status as “undocumented” means that the only issue is one of paperwork, which is what the Democrats want. Allow everyone in and erase any difference between illegal immigrants and citizens. In short: Change the words enough, and the problem is not a problem anymore.”Biden Junta’s Only Worry on the Border is… Words
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Meghan O’Sullivan, sits on the board of Raytheon, a defense contracting company. WaPo felt that wasn’t important information to disclose.” Washington Post Runs Op-Ed By Weapons Manufacturer Board Member Backing the Forever War
- Thomas Friedman: “One of the things I’ve actually suggested is that say to Huawei we are going to let you wire a single state — Idaho say — for a couple of years, and we’ll see how it goes. We need to build a pathway for Huawei to become what we consider a good international actor.”NY Times Columnist Suggests Chinese Communist Party Runs Technology In… Idaho?
- “The events over the last year are exceedingly dangerous for society, and we’re doing something about it.” The Scariest Chinese COVID-19 Casualty You Can’t Talk About Is Free Speech
- “Blacklists are back and PBS has got ’em: He might be liberal, a Democrat Party cheerleader, and black, but that didn’t stop a PBS host from blacklisting television pundit Juan Williams from appearing on his show because Williams was simply not ‘black enough.'” Today’s Blacklisted American: Liberal Black Journalist Juan Williams for Not Being “Black Enough” (Wan Williams? – jjs)
- “Lawmakers accuse abortion giant of inappropriately taking small-business relief.” Planned Parenthood’s $80 Million Payday Sparks Call for Probe
- “The nominally Catholic president pushes abortion extremism.” Biden Destroys Trump’s Pro-Life Progress
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Senior Israeli official: “We will not be surprised if within weeks the US and other world powers sign a deal with Iran.” Israel Believes Biden Just Weeks Away From Signing New Iran Nuclear Deal
- Xi will attend the summit via video and will deliver an ‘important’ speech, Hua Chunying, a spokeswoman at the Chinese foreign ministry, said in a statement on Wednesday.” (demand Taiwan surrenders; meh, demand WE surrender – jjs)Xi to Attend Biden’s Climate Change Summit in First Meeting of Two Leaders
- “Middle East Institute webinar proves that it’s a tough time to cheer on Palestinian nationalism.” Palestinians’ Institutional Decay Can’t Be Masked
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “[Jessica] Bonjorni is the woke chief officer of ‘human capital’ at the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) and a strong critical race theory proponent.” Is the Woke Head of “Human Capital” at the Veterans Health Administration Guilty of Resume Fraud
- “A Jordanian professor figures out how the Zionists control the world.” (time to trade in the weather machine – jjs)Professor of Islamic Law: Jews Control the World Through Language
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Who’s going to get to do the work? If we’re going to be building bridges and fixing roads and improving ports and airports and enhancing subways, who actually gets to do the work?” (union workers, dummy, and most tradesmen are white – jjs) Peter Puffer Buttigieg: “Infrastructure” Plan Important from “Racial Justice Perspective”
- “Bastiat explains how the president’s infrastructure proposal focuses on small, visible benefits while ignoring the larger consequences.” Biden, Broken Windows, and the American Jobs Plan
- “Biden is hiding behind his Court commission to pack the courts — what he once called a ‘bonehead idea.'” Joe Biden Was Right About Packing the Supreme Court
- Section 8 in the Hamptons, Pacific Heights and Aspen FTW. Cuck Schemer: “We Won’t Stop Until Our Neighbors in Public Housing Get the Livable Homes They Deserve”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Democrat messaging wasn’t a plus in Alabama, where Trump got 62 percent of the vote – much of which came from precisely the kind of employees who work in the Amazon warehouse that failed to unionize.”A Big Loss for Big Labor
- “A cancer that results in organizational atrophy for corporate America, not strength or progress.”American Businesses Can be Woke, or They Can be the Best, But They Can’t be Both
- Wayne Allyn Root: “A twisted game of Russian Roulette with American lives.”Why Are Biden and Democrats Annihilating the Middle Class?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The Columbus [Ohio] Division of Police released a bodycam video showing Tuesday’s shooting of a young black girl who appeared to be armed with a knife. The video appears to show the girl fighting with another girl as the officer opens fire.”Graphic Video: Columbus Police Release Bodycam Video of Shooting
- “Crump, a civil rights attorney who frequently represents the families of those killed by police, jumped to conclusions.”Walking Pestilence Benjamin Crump: Columbus Police Shot “Unarmed” Ma’Khia Bryant
- “…the White House drew fire after apparently reversing a stated policy on staffers’ past marijuana use.” Biden Supports Federal Decriminalization Of Marijuana and Legalization Of Medical Use, Piss-Hockey Psaki Says
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “For a program broadcast on a taxpayer-funded network, much of its contents seemed one-sided, even for PBS. It also ignores underlying political currents.” What’s Wrong With PBS’s Pro-Suicide Special, When My Time Comes
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Communist China can repurpose its anti-American propaganda budget for other pursuits with a presidential administration like this running its top competitor.” Joe Biden Is Using Your Tax Dollars To Make American Kids Hate Their Country
- “The Department of Education just made it clear that it will promote critical race theory.” Taking Off the Mask
- “A spiritual catastrophe.” Cornel West Goes After Historically Black College for Its “Removal of Classics”
- “Parents got zero prior notice to submit opt-out forms or review curriculum before students were told to watch videos claiming ‘white culture’ includes ‘individualism’ and ‘objectivity.'” IndoctriNation: No. 1 U.S. High School Pushes Racist Activism On Students
- “Caught restricting enrollment by race.”Top Ten Most Racist Colleges and Universities: #8 Cornell University
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Sadly, today’s celebration shares something with the current political environment: It reeks of divisiveness.” Let’s Return Earth Day To Its Roots
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter: “The Washington swamp has now accepted the idea of private enterprise and capitalism in outer space, based on that often forgotten concept called freedom. For Americans, this bodes very well for our country’s future in space.” NASA’s Choice of Starship Proves Government Now Fully Embraces Capitalism in Space
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The clear intent is to align the organization with the wokest of the woke. Like other corporations, the abortion provider is aligning itself with the squeakiest wheels in our political discourse, though at least part of the motive is financial.” Planned Parenthood Ditches Margaret Sanger, Dives Head First Into Trans Debate for New Revenue Stream
- “I’ve learned that taking on a transgender identity is not about becoming someone else; it is about erasing oneself.” How to Talk to Someone Struggling With Gender Confusion
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “I was hoping to forge a lifelong partnership with Nike that reflects my husband’s legacy. We will always do everything we can to honor Kobe and Gigi’s legacies. That will never change.” Vanessa Bryant Dumps Partnership with Nike on Behalf of Kobe Bryant Estate
- Another company to boycott. Woke Detergent Company Seventh Generation Calls to Defund Police, Says George Floyd Was Murdered, and That White Supremacy “Embedded in Our Country”
- Robert Spencer: “Scared of what? Those racist, redneck, ‘Islamophobic’ yahoos of leftist media myth, of course.” Top-Ten Hit Singer SZA Claims She Stopped Wearing Hijab After 9/11: “I Was So Scared”
- Christian Toto: “Could podcast’s success fuel more stories of Vince, Turtle and company?”Entourage Podcast Declares “Victory” Over Woke Critics
- “Too few artists — indeed, too few people — have the moral courage to live without the need for external validation, especially in our social media-riven age.”Politically Punking Hollywood
- Dennis Prager: “Whites made the country and the greatest civilization — not because they were white, but because of the values they held. Hatred of whites is ultimately hatred of those values.”Whites Aren’t Hated for Slavery But for Making America and the West
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
I really like AOS, but I simply adore this site. Thanks for the hard work and info.