Good morning kids. Friday and the weekend is here. With the high-tech lynching of Derek Chauvin done and now another one in the on deck circle in Columbus, Ohio where a cop actually saved a young black woman from being knifed to death, it’s official that the inmates have taken over, not so much the asylum, but the prison. Up is down, black is white, 2+2=5 (if you’re not white), men can menstruate, Iran is (mostly) peaceful, refusing vaccinations and masks is “neanderthal,” Joe Biden won the 2020 election fair and square, and “Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.”
Like I said, inmates running the prison; the nation formerly known as the United States of America. We’re well down the road – check that, a Shining Path – to a vast, soul-crushing totalitarian police state. Ironic considering the battle cry these days is to abolish the police because law enforcement is a tool of “white privilege” and “structural racism.” Oh hell yeah, there will be policing and there will be law enforcement. It’s just that those who were the inmates are soon to be the warders. Here’s a little something that, if taken to its logical conclusion (which I will get to in a moment) should make your skin crawl.
[So-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Joe Biden’s nominee to lead the Justice Department’s civil rights division circulated an essay from self-proclaimed Marxist poet Amiri Baraka defending cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal and referring to police officers as members of the Ku Klux Klan, according an email from her days at Columbia University.
Kristen Clarke forwarded the Baraka essay in an email on June 25, 1999, to her mentor, the late historian Manning Marable.
She suggested that the essay, entitled “Mumia, ‘Lynch Law’ & Imperialism” be placed in a magazine Marable edited and used for a panel on the death penalty…
…The American Accountability Foundation has published other documents showing that Clarke helped organize a conference with Marable in 1999 where Mumia Abu-Jamal, Assata Shakur and other convicted cop killers were hailed as “political prisoners.”
Clarke testified at her Senate confirmation hearing last week that she was unfamiliar with the Abu-Jamal and Shakur cases and that she only provided logistics for Marable’s conference…
…”The Klan is now the Police, with Blue uniforms replacing the sheets and hoods. The corrupt racist Judges, are petty Klan administrators,” Baraka wrote in the essay.
He also asserted that Abu-Jamal was “being held hostage.”
“Mountains of evidence and testimony show clearly that Mumia is another Black scapegoat, another Lynch victim.”
“The rulers want to show us what will happen if we mobilize and mount full scale attack on Imperialism as Mumia did as part of the Black Panther party as a sector of The Black Liberation Movement,” Baraka also wrote in the essay shared by Clarke.
Abu-Jamal, a former Black Panther, was sentenced to death row in 1982 for the murder of Daniel Faulkner, a Philadelphia police officer.
His case became a cause celebre for left-wing activists who believe he was unfairly convicted.
Frankly, repulsive as this Kristen Clarke is, what is she so afraid of? Why didn’t she just come right out and cop (no pun) to it? Not only is the entire Democrat-Agitprop Machine going to go to the mattresses for you because Gott Mit Uns but worse, not only is the GOP essentially powerless to stop her confirmation but the odds are that they are not going to do a damn thing and just let this twisted fool sail on through to a top slot in the corporation. The estimable Julie Kelly vents her spleen, not only in regards to a key player in the Russia Collusion hoax, but virtually every Biden hack, flack and flunky getting confirmed with nary a peep of opposition from the GOP.
Only a handful of Republican senators have shown any guts; Senators Josh Hawley (R-Mo.), Ted Cruz, Rick Scott (R-Texas), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), and Rand Paul have voted against most of Biden’s nominees. (But shame on Hawley, Scott, and Cotton for voting yes on Monaco.)
Contrast that record with what happened during Trump’s first few months in office; by April 2017, his cabinet nominees had received the most “no” votes in presidential history.
Joe Biden, his [junta], and congressional Democrats haven’t wasted any time in their effort to radically transform the country, not to mention stoke a dangerous race war. Republicans aren’t just flat-footed in opposition, they are complicit in empowering this destructive regime.
It’s hard to see why rank-and-file Republicans should keep sending the same craven bunch of leftist accomplices to Washington. Maybe one day, they’ll stop.
Stay tuned for John Cornyn leading the way on amnesty, Julie (an excellent essay worthy of your time but do take a beta blocker beforehand). Doing the Piss-Hockey Psaki circle-back, in the immortal words of Mick Jagger and Keith Richard, now that every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints, how long before Titty Caca AOC and LoPecia Pressley introduce legislation or demand that Joey Aqualung grant amnesty, a full pardon and a vacating of the conviction of Mumia Abu Jamal? Hell, why not Joanne Chesimard aka Assata Shakur so she can return a hero from exile in the workers paradise (mostly the world’s oldest profession) of Cuba?
If you think that that’s crazy talk, look at the world around you. Not just in the big blue shit-holes, but everywhere and right up your street. We’ve been permanently masked against a nominally nasty but temporary virus, muzzled against speaking freely. Gay marriage was laughable 15 years ago. Trannies serving openly in the military? Drag queen story hour? The FBI, CIA and the entire bureaucracy covertly and overtly insubordinate to a duly elected president and working in concert with tech oligarchs to steal a national election and install a fraudulent one?
Think about that and tell me that prognosticating Mumia Abu Jamal and Assata Shakur as the co-heads of the soon-to-be-formed Department of Peace is crazy talk.
One thing that gets me nutsy-fagin is pundits writing essays about how “we can’t let them destroy America” and “we have to fight back” either without elaborating on how, in the face of a massive cultural and political Leviathan, that has subsumed us, this is to be achieved, or, worse, imploring us to “vote harder.” I don’t claim I have the answer because I have no fucking clue as to what can be done to stop this. That said, this cannot go on. It must not go on. And we are reaching a boiling point.
An incident last Sunday marks the second time since [Chinese] COVID that I’ve witnessed an ugly confrontation in a retail location over a customer’s unwillingness to comply with facial mask directives. The first time, soon after the coronavirus onset, wasn’t so bad. A man stormed angrily out of a popular Westside liquor store, frustrated and sputtering loudly after a clerk reminded him of the mask requirement.
This last Sunday, in a big box hardware store, was much worse. A man removed his mask while leaving the store, but then stopped short of the exit to look at a display of garden topsoil arrayed under the windows near the entrance. When a female salesperson approached and reminded him that he needed to keep the mask on until he had fully exited the building, the guy went apoplectic, shouting profanities at the top of his lungs. The manager rushed up and quietly addressed him, causing the man to yell in response, “Go ahead, call the f&%king police.”
After several more rage-filled expletives, the man left. Twenty or so people waiting on line — including several young children — stood shell-shocked. I noticed several of them scanning the parking lot. Needless to say, in a country that has experienced scores of mass shootings in the last several weeks, these home improvement shoppers can be forgiven for wondering if perhaps their mass-shooting number had come up…
…America had a leader, former President Donald Trump, who, despite some controversial methodology and personality traits that are deal-breakers to many voters, undeniably cares deeply about this country, her traditions, her culture, and the philosophical values which inform her founding.
Now, in a nation left with a president for whom any characterization smacks of elder abuse, a cackling, fourth-string, Commie-crat VP, and a Deep State whose actions proclaim Don’t ever try this again, there is a terrible sense of unravelling. A trepidation that any potential 2022 reckoning may not come fast enough to staunch the outflow of civic and constitutional lifeblood…
…National power is predominantly in the hands of the Left, their corporate, media, Big-Tech, entertainment, and Deep State accomplices. There is a sense of unraveling. Besetting traditionalist America is an emotion comparable to that which overcame the man who dared remove his face mask in the hardware store.
A growing anger at unchecked socialist transformation and the constrictive clutch of the bureaucratic fist.
Have a nice weekend.
- “While this group of about 200 people in a town of 9,640 may not seem significant, this witch hunt is chilling.”
WITCH HUNT: Mass. Locals Organized to Force Businesses to Embrace BLM
- Julie Kelly: “Republicans aren’t just flat-footed in opposition, they are complicit in empowering this destructive regime.”
Senate Republicans Just Handed Matches to Arsonist
- “While this was characterized as actions taken by ‘capitalist governments,’ the policies in question can more accurately be described as fascist in nature; large centralized governments working in tandem with large corporations to control economic and political policies.”
CRONY CAPITALISM: Global Billionaires’ Wealth Skyrocketed $3.9 Trillion During Pandemic
- “While corporations are leading our government by the nose, small business is more often an unwilling victim, pleading for any path they can to survive their rulers.”
How American Small Businesses Are Being Coerced to Help Build the Oligarchy
- Daniel Greenfield: “Earth Day destroyed more of America than any environmental catastrophe ever could.”
Earth Day is Killing Us
- “National power is predominantly in the hands of the Left, their corporate, media, Big-Tech, entertainment, and Deep State accomplices. There is a sense of unraveling. Besetting traditionalist America is an emotion comparable to that which overcame the man who dared remove his face mask in the hardware store. A growing anger at unchecked socialist transformation and the constrictive clutch of the bureaucratic fist.”
The Masque of the Blue Death
DEREK CHAUVIN SHOW TRIAL AFTERMATH
- “Clarke forwarded [raving racist Amiri] Baraka’s essay to her mentor at Columbia University, and suggested that it be used in a magazine and at a conference on race and the death penalty.” E-Mail Shows Biden Nominee Pushed Essay Comparing Cops To KKK, Defending Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Saying this in public might get you killed. Ex-Cop: “People Need to Stop Doing Things That Get Them Killed”
- “While Americans were pleased to avoid another round of riots over Floyd’s death, it’s obvious that riots or the threat of them, are now a ‘normal’ response.” The American Left Now Knows That Threatening To Riot Works Perfectly
- “Multiple social justice advocates said they view the conviction as accountability, not justice for Floyd and other victims of police violence.” (if the system worked, then it can’t be corrupt and unjust, can it? – jjs) Here’s Why Social Justice Advocates Aren’t Celebrating the Chauvin Conviction
- “Fox News also made attempts to reach out for comment regarding the anti-cop tweet to some of James’ sponsors, including Nike, Pepsi, General Motors, Beats Electronics and Walmart, but none have answered as of Thursday morning.” NBA, Sponsors Remain Mum Amid LeBron James Controversy Over “You’re Next” Tweet
- “Staples and its affiliated arena in Los Angeles that hosts the Lakers have been silent on LeBron James’ outrageous tweets threatening a police officer.” Office Supplies Company Staples Refuses To Denounce Lebron James’ Attack On Cop Who Saved Black Girl From Being Murdered In Stabbing Attack
- “LeBron James should focus on basketball rather than presiding over the destruction of the NBA, which has just recorded the lowest television RATINGS, by far, in the long and distinguished history of the League.” President Trump: LeBron James’ “Racist Rants are Divisive, Nasty, Insulting, Demeaning”
- “I think sometimes Mr. James has more zeal than wisdom. He doesn’t wait on the facts.”Sen. John Kennedy: LeBron James “Can Go from Zero to Screw Everyone Pretty Fast”
- “His defense couldn’t overcome the presumption of guilt.” (that, and the death threats – jjs)Derek Chauvin’s Slow-Motion Guilty Plea
OHIO KNIFE FIGHT SHOOTING, NATION OF ISLAM CAPITOL TERRORIST ATTACK, BROOKLYN CENTER, BOULDER & DC SHOOTINGS
- “Brinson later gave his video to authorities and said he believed if police had not acted, more people might have been killed.” Report: Ma’Khia Bryant’s Neighbor Says Officer Had No Option But to Shoot
- “On Wednesday, Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo shocked the world when they both seemed to agree that the police officer made the right decision to use deadly force in this case.”Toure Tourette’s, Hamas Louse Sarsour Condemn Use of Deadly Force to Protect Young Girl From Being Stabbed
- “With the Derek Chauvin trial concluded, the anti-cop Left needed a new cause celebre. And they sure weren’t picky about who it would be.” Chauvin and Bryant: Never Let a Good Coincidence Go to Waste
- “Thank you, Reverend Al Sharpton, for being here, and for that beautiful eulogy,” she said. “Most of us in this room, including myself, look at you as a guardian, and are blessed to be in your presence.” (if you could read my mind – jjs) Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Condemns Columbus Police For Ma’Khia Bryant’s Death During Daunte Wright’s Funeral
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- In a sane world, these thugs would have been shot on sight. Meanwhile, Ashli Babbitt is dead and we’re the ones called “insurrectionist.” “You Are Traitors”: BLM Protesters Storm Into State Capitol To Protest Law Protecting Motorists From Rioters
- “Director, you want suicide by cop, you just pull a gun on a cop. It doesn’t take 136 rounds. It takes one bullet.” Bernie Bros: FBI Reportedly Calls 2017 Shooting of Rep. Steve Scalise, Republicans “Suicide by Cop”
OTHER DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “The unearthed connections follow reports Jeff Ricchetti’s lobbying firm’s revenue — sourced heavily from the pharmaceutical and healthcare companies — has quintupled since Biden became [so-called quote-unquote] ‘president.'” Top Biden Adviser’s Brother Lobbying for Tech Firms Linked to Huawei and Chinese Military
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Am I to believe that black Americans who have overcome the atrocities of slavery, who were victorious in the civil rights movement, and who now sit in the highest levels of this government cannot figure out how to get a free ID to vote?” North Carolina’s Black Lt. Gov. Says It’s “Insulting” That Democrats Believe Black Voters Need to be “Coddled”
- “Stop using me, as a black man, as your pawn… to push your agenda.” Lowlife Creep Steve Cohen Erupts During Hearing After NC Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson Accuses Dems of Using Black People as Pawns
- “In case you aren’t familiar, the new law requires voters to present identification when submitting absentee ballots, codifies ballot drop boxes and expands weekend voting.” Here Are 4 Main Takeaways from Senate Dems’ “Jim Crow 2021” Hearing (bonus: Steve Cohen’s a piece of shit – jjs)
- “Respondents were asked several questions, including, ‘Is it a good idea or a bad idea for corporations to become involved in political controversies?'” Over 1 In 3 Americans Rejecting Coca-Cola After Georgia Voter Integrity Interference
- “But legal scholars and two Democrat administrations have objected to D.C. statehood’s viability without a Constitutional amendment to the Twenty-Third Amendment.” Democrat-Controlled House Votes to Transform D.C. into a State, Violating Constitution
- “The Democrats want the 51st state, sure enough, for the power it would grant them forever but they also want its failure to become yet another means of racially dividing the country. It’s more performance art in lieu of governance.” The Democrats’ D.C. Statehood Bill Is More Than a Power Grab. It Stealthily Cancels a Major Historical Figure
- Play that race card. Hard. Hoyer & Pelosi: D.C. Statehood “Is a Civil Rights Issue for Our Country”
- “When all you’ve got is a hammer, everything looks like ‘systemic racism.'” Why the Permanent Outrage Mentality Is So Toxic
- “Is it half full or half empty? Approval numbers indicate the latter.” Biden’s Half Glass
- “Despite some genuinely charming anecdotes, On the House proves former GOP Speaker of House John Boehner still just doesn’t get it.” (more like On the Souse – jjs) Corrupt Gin Blossom John Boehner’s New Book is Tone-Deaf, Even for Him
- “Democrats have an endgame in mind with several inflationary bills alongside election ‘reform.’ It’s all part of a giant step toward wiping out the Republican Party once and for all.”Weaponizing Inflation and Immigration
- “How is it that other cities are outcompeting and out-hustling us for business?” Gotham’s Next Mayor Could Turn NYC into America’s Small Biz Capital (I wouldn’t bet on that, Pollyanna – jjs)
- “It’s not for the House or the Senate. In fact, it’s about as local as it can get.” The Most Important Races in the Upcoming Election and Dr. King’s Dream
- Not everything. They haven’t rounded up 200 million of us and sent us to the gas chamber — yet. Progressives Have Gotten a Lot of What They Want in 2021 — So Why Are They Still So Miserable?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Mollie Hemingway: “Kash Patel exposed the Russia Collusion Hoax. The intel and media figures behind the hoax are trying to get their revenge.” (dovetails into the piece above the fold by Julie Kelly – jjs) Deep State Mouthpiece Retaliates Against Staffer Who Uncovered Russia Collusion Hoax
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Whether we’re allowed to live by the decisions we reach freely within our rights as citizens — even when the decision may be wrong — is the ultimate test of whether we are free or slaves.” Why I’m Not Getting the Vaccine
- Total bullshit. Wearing a mask to prevent a virus is like putting up a chain link fence to stop mosquitos. CDC Director: “Difficult to Say When We Can Stop Wearing a Mask,” Until “Large Enough” Percentage Vaccinated
- “I think we do need a new culture of masks, at least any time not feeling well, and I think masks are in and handshakes out for the indefinite future.” (are we really going to stand for this?) The “Masks Forever” Crowd Is Real. Here’s What They Want (I assume masks forever – jjs)
- “Its government seems to have learned none of the requisite lessons.” California’s Chinese COVID Reopening: Back to the Same Old, Same Old
- “A vaccine provider in Washington state is putting black people ahead of white people in signing up for [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines in the name of racial equity.” (not that I’m in a rush to get one, but still – jjs) Washington Vaccine Provider Segregates Vaccine Waitlists By Race, Scheduling White People Last
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “After J Street, a prominent left-leaning Jewish group, lobbied to ‘cancel’ Klein, the Coalition for Jewish Values (CJV), which represents 1,500 Orthodox Jewish rabbis, eviscerated the arguments against Klein and exposed J Street’s hypocrisy.” 1,500 Orthodox Jewish Rabbis Condemn J-Street for “Anti-Semitic Double Standard”
- “The Biden [Junta] just filed an appeal seeking to force religious doctors and hospitals to perform potentially harmful gender-transition procedures against their conscience and professional medical judgment. This is bad for patients, doctors, and religious liberty.” Biden’s HHS Appeals to Reimpose Transgender Mandate
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Sens. John Cornyn (R-TX) and Dick Durbin (D-IL) led a meeting with 12 other Senate Republicans and Democrats to explore the possibility of passing an amnesty to give legal status to 3.5 million enrolled and eligible DACA illegal aliens.” Senate Republicans, Democrats Meet to Discuss Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
- “The two main components of an America First immigration policy are economic contribution and cultural compatibility. And there’s nothing racist about saying so.Defending Our Common Anglo-Saxon Political Traditions
- “Referring to the ‘climate crisis’ early this week, Secretary of State Antony Blinken asserted that climate changes are fueling the surge of migrants from Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras that is currently overwhelming resources and immigration authorities at America’s border with Mexico.” Biden Mulling Offering Asylum or Other Legal Protections to Climate Migrants
- “The teens can supposedly earn up to $3,000.” Report: Border Cartels Using TikTok to Enlist American Teens to Smuggle Migrants
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “NBC’s sneaky edits show a clear desire to contribute to the team-left narrative of racially-motivated police shootings.” (If the gas tank won’t explode, you must reload! – jjs) NBC Deceitfully Distorts 911 Call and Body Cam Video of Ma’Khia Bryant Police Shooting
- “Weird. Politico used ‘border crisis’ during President Barack Obama’s administration.”Report: Politico Tells Reporters to Not Call the Border Situation a Crisis
- “The mainstream media has moved beyond bias to publishing outright lies.” Conservatives Need to Push Back Against Fake News
- “The trips often came just before opinion editorials and news reports excusing Chinese Communist Party crimes, or opposing trade showdowns with the nation.” NAMED & SHAMED: The “Journalists” Who Went On Chinese Communist Party Junkets, Then Delivered “Favorable Coverage”
- “So many made-up and deceptively edited stories out there…” Liar Liar, Media Pants on Fire
- “Blacklists are back and the Dems’ have got ’em: Senator Sheldon [Whorehouse] (D-Rhode Island) has demanded that the IRS strip the conservative college organization Turning Point USA of its non-profit status because it had held large events in the last year (similar to many Black Lives Matter protests during the same time period).” Today’s Blacklisted American: Democrat Wants IRS to Shut Down Conservative Organization
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The back story of the composite character president is once again ignored.” Kezia Obama Joins Family Plot
- “Despite the overwhelming rhetoric machine that the anti-2A people have, a new poll shows that the American public’s taste for new and stricter laws has dropped a bit.” Poll: Americans Not Buying Into Democrats’ Anti-Gun Panic Rhetoric
- “When addressing juvenile murderers, this Court has stated that ‘children are different’ and that courts must consider ‘a child’s lesser culpability,'” Thomas wrote. “And yet, when assessing the Court-created right of an individual of the same age to seek an abortion, Members of this Court take pains to emphasize a ‘young woman’s’ right to choose.” Justice Thomas Calls Out Supreme Court’s Hypocrisy In Talking About Abortion
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “‘The official briefed reporters on condition of anonymity because of the confidential nature of the discussions,’ the Associated Press added. Republicans in Congress have responded by aiming to block Biden’s ability to lift sanctions.” Report: Biden Willing to Lift Certain Sanctions on Iran to Bring Them to the Table on Nuclear Deal
- “Electing the Islamic Republic of Iran to protect women’s rights is like making an arsonist into the town fire chief. It’s absurd — and morally reprehensible. This is a black day for women’s rights, and for all human rights.” UN Elects Iran to Women’s Rights Commission
- “Blinken ‘repudiation’ of Trump religious liberty policies may exacerbate human rights abuses.” Persecution Fears Rise as Biden Backs Away From Religious Freedom Abroad
- “Welcome to Israel’s ‘Partner for Peace.'” Jihad Murderer Barghouti is Running for Palestinian Authority President
- “Bipartisan coalition urges Appropriations Committee to approve aid with no strings attached.” Lawmakers Demand Full Funding for Israeli Security Aid
- “Leftwing identity politics undermine State Department’s diplomatic mission, critics say.”Biden Appointees Decry “White Male” Diplomacy
- “Cuba, if you hadn’t noticed, was hauntingly in the news this week.” Cuba, the Bay of Pigs and President Nixon
- Caroline Glick: “Israel’s undeniable position at the center of the Jewish world has gone largely unnoticed.” Israel Has Made it, Now it Needs to Grow Up
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Microsoft is providing Honor’s laptops, such as the MagicBook Pro, with its Windows 10 operating system. The December 2020 partnership was announced just one month after Honor was spun-off of Huawei, a Chinese Communist Party-linked telecommunications company heavily sanctioned by the Trump administration.” Microsoft Partners With Chinese Military-Linked Huawei Spinoff
- “…the bomber’s lawyer unsuccessfully argued in court that her client deserved no more than 35 years in prison because he did not have long-standing ties to extremism, had been struggling with depression at the time of the attack, and had previously ‘lived lawfully and peacefully.'” NYC Subway Bomber Sentenced To Life In Prison For Failed 2017 Attack
- Daniel Greenfield: “Rape, sexual harassment, and child abuse in the Sharia states-within-a-state.” CAIR and US Islamists Have a #MeToo Problem
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Workers forced to remain in union allied to Dems.” Biden Labor Board Invalidates Workers’ Vote to Reject Union
- “A small, but important victory on the budget.” Hooray: Senate Republicans Keep Earmark Ban
- “From alcohol delivery to the expansion of telemedicine, the [Chinese] coronavirus pandemic has brought some new rules that are likely here to stay, for the better.” Pandemic Policies That Slashed Government Regulations Deserve To Stay Permanent
- “A California law gives organized labor license to invade private property. The Supreme Court might change all that.” (Roberts will say “it’s a tax, no standing!” – jjs) Keep an Eye on This SCOTUS Labor Case
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The new rate of 39.6 percent would apply to wealthy taxpayers with incomes over one million dollars. The 3.8 percent investment income tax that funds part of Obamacare would also apply, bringing to top rate to 43.4 percent.” Stocks Sink on Report That Biden Plans Massive Capital Gains Tax Hike
- “Since inflation is a process and not an end-state, it never seems too bad at the start. Unfortunately, Americans should prepare to buckle up for the future.” As Inflation Rears Its Ugly Head, Here’s Why You Should Be Worried
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The bill would expand funding for states to report crimes and would designate a Justice Department official to evaluate [Chinese] COVID-motivated hate crimes.” Hawley Stands Alone In Opposing Asian Hate Crimes Bill Citing Government Overreach
- “Conservative justices signal shift away from clemency for youth offenders.” Supreme Court Makes It Easier to Impose Life Without Parole on Juvenile Murderers
- Margot Cleveland: “A new California law that gives male inmates the right to be housed in female prisons provides no protection for women inmates or guards.” New California Law Could Put Male Serial Rapists Into Women’s Prisons
- “Adams and Kendall each allegedly had sex with the minor victims multiple times and Hampton-Devero forced one of the victims to record a sex act on her cell phone to be used for an advertisement.” “Captain Save-a-Hoe,” 3 Others Charged With Sex Trafficking Minors, DOJ Says
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “For two men or singles to wish to parent a child to whom they have a partial biological connection does not mean that they are ‘infertile.'” Illinois Bill Would Force Health Insurers to Buy Babies for Gay and Single People
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Although the current effort to push public schools receiving federal funding to adopt a detailed indoctrination agenda may feel new and overwhelming for parents, the truth is that the Biden attempt is simply the last phase in a decades-long effort to control local schools and press the progressive agenda on our children.” The End of Basic Education: Biden Issues Universal Public School Critical Race Theory Order
- “Student campaigns to censure and punish professors.” The New Red Guards at Universities
- “Universities take another stab at hosting online event with terrorist hijacker.” California Colleges Violate Anti-Terrorism Laws by Hosting Palestinian Terrorist, Lawmaker Warns
- “‘Color blindness’ and ‘meritocracy’ are ‘microaggressions.'” Top Ten Most Racist Colleges and Universities: #5 University of Pittsburgh
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “That’s an extremely ambitious goal. It’s an open question where the U.S. could possibly halve carbon emissions in less than a decade while trying to recover from the worst pandemic in 100 years, which wiped out entire industries. A reasonable and logical person might ask how you can possibly grow the economy while drastically cutting CO2 emissions.” (CO2 is life itself – jjs) Biden Pledges to Cut U.S. Carbon Emissions in Half by 2030
- Madness. And power-mad hubris. Pstupid Piss-Hockey Psaki: Government’s Role Is to Incentivize Movement Toward Electric Vehicles
- “…radical Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) relaunched the Green New Deal on Earth Day Eve by suggesting climate change is caused by racial injustice.” Climate Activists Dump Cow Manure to Protest Biden’s Climate Agenda, Chanting “Stop the Bullshit”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science report with a Friday twofer. First “No live stream was provided this time. However, the three images above from Perseverance, just downloaded today and taken about nine minutes apart, show Ingenuity before, during, and after that flight.” First Image of Ingenuity’s Second Flight
- And: “In an FCC filing on April 20th, SpaceX accused a lobbyist for OneWeb to have made false claims against SpaceX in connection with a close approach between Starlink and OneWeb satellites.” SpaceX Accuses OneWeb Lobbyist of Making False Claims About a Starlink and OneWeb Satellite Close Approach
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Biden’s number two health official is unable to say whether children should be able to choose genital removal surgeries without parents’ permission.” Democrats Are the Party of Mastectomies for Teen Girls
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “The bullying producer finally got exposed, but insiders aren’t ready to cancel him.” RudinGate Shows Hollywood Morality on Pathetic Display
- “Golden Globes juror Patricia Danaher claimed to a person voicing anger over the firing of Philip Berk reporting she doesn’t like on BLM is ‘hate speech.'” Golden Globes Juror Says Bombshell Reporting on Black Lives Matter Movement is “Hate Speech”
- “It is no surprise that in America, comedians can no longer function.” Comedy Is a Dictatorship’s First Victim
- “This gets me so mad ya don’t even know!” Filthy Degenerate Cardi B Attacks GOP Congressman Who Criticized Broadcast of Her Grammy Performance:
- “How to fight critical race theory.” The Courage of Our Convictions
- “Lies and propaganda are now the mainstay of leftist communications. A twenty-first century reincarnation of George Orwell’s Newspeak is one of their primary mechanisms utilized to prevent critical thought and debate.” The Left’s Orwellian Perversion of Language
HITHER & YON
- “A fond memoir of mid-twentieth-century Americanization offers a welcome respite in our current environment.” The Magic of Good Teaching
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.