Good morning kids. Thursday and of course the big story is last night, a somewhat ambulatory (when not stumbling up staircases) dementia patient who can’t even address an envelope somehow addressed a joint session of Congress. For what purpose, I’m not quite sure. It wasn’t a State of the Union Speech because those are usually given in January and the cold, hard truth is there is no more union. But, I’ll give the old bastard props, or his medical team for administering the right combination of Resperidone, Memantine and crystal meth. Aside from the trillions of dollars in debt he and his handlers want to saddle us with, Joe Biden delivered with crystal clarity an unambiguous message of power, lies and fear, all rolled into one overarching theme, not just of last night but since time immemorial: Hatred. Hatred of you, me and the nation formerly known as the United States of America.
The tone was set early with a whopper that would have made another famous leftist Josef Goebbels beam with pride. Joe Biden referred to the Capitol Hill protest of January 6th, 2021, as the…
“worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.”
Aside from the fact that we are not a democracy but a representative constitutional republic – or at least we were – and that the “attack” was carried out by agents provocateurs of the Democrats in the form of BLM/Antifa confederates dressed as MAGA rally goers and police who with malice aforethought were either were kept away from the Capitol building or allowed the aforementioned BlaM-tifarians to enter the building and in one case assassinated an unarmed rally goer Ashli Babbitt, the absolute ludicrousness of the statement would be laughable were it not for the fact that a large percentage of our population think 9/11 is a convenience store, Pearl Harbor is a grunge band from Seattle and have no idea what the Civil War is. That’s because to know its significance would be to understand that everything their minds are being poisoned with in terms of “critical race theory” and “structural racism” is the titanic mega-mind-fuck to end all mind-fucks.
As for the January 6th event at the Capitol that Biden stunningly called the worst attack since the Civil War, not a single person arrested was armed. The only person killed, Ashli Babbitt, was murdered by a member of the Capitol Police who to this day remains unnamed. That the FBI and DOJ have pretended those present that day were all domestic terrorists is a shocking turn of events. They’ve even placed some on a no-fly list, which is entirely unconstitutional. Their crimes were petty in comparison to the BLM/Antifa riots that destroyed numerous cities over the summer.
We all knew that Obama had weaponized all the federal agencies, from the IRS to the FBI ,but now we know just how far down the road to Marxism they’ve gone. We suffered a coup. How else do we explain the feds raiding Rudy Giuliani’s residence but refusing to take the copy of Hunter Biden’s laptop hard drive which is chock full of child porn among other disgusting things? Hunter Biden gets a job teaching at Tulane and Rudy Giuliani is under investigation! There is so much wrong with this picture.
We are definitely not in Kansas anymore, to borrow a phrase from the Wizard of Oz. We are fast becoming a facsimile of Mao’s China or, when we see that vaccine passports may be required, Hitler’s Germany. Biden is the dim and clueless tip of the spear of the Alinskyite left’s trojan horse. Unless the Republicans develop a collective spine, America and the freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution are soon to be gone.
Sadly, the fact that the timorous Republicans voted to confirm nearly every one of Biden’s radical, racist cabinet appointees does not bode well for America’s survival. They’ve put us at the mercy of an almost vicious anti-American left…
…No doubt millions of Americans who bothered to watch Biden’s speech were horrified by his claim that the January 6th not-insurrection was the “worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.” It was an appalling statement, a monumental lie that betrayed his administration’s contempt for the American people. These people must be defeated.
The actual highlight of the night wasn’t Biden but was Senator Tim Scott’s rebuttal and refutation of the poisonous bilge that emanated from the so-called quote-unquote “president’s” filthy sewer. Most powerfully was his dismantling of the “Jim Crow” smearing of Georgia’s new voter integrity laws and the overall theme of the genocidal blood-libeling of white people. Judging by the reactions from the usual suspects, (links below) he definitely touched a nerve:
Today, kids are being taught that the color of their skin defines them again — and if they look a certain way, they’re an oppressor. From colleges to corporations to our culture, people are making money and gaining power by pretending we haven’t made any progress at all, by doubling down on the divisions we’ve worked so hard to heal.
You know this stuff is wrong. Hear me clearly: America is not a racist country. It’s backwards to fight discrimination with different types of discrimination. And it’s wrong to try to use our painful past to dishonestly shut down debates in the present.
I’m an African American who has voted in the South my entire life. I take voting rights personally. Republicans support making it easier to vote and harder to cheat. And so do the voters! Big majorities of Americans support early voting, and big majorities support Voter I.D. — including African Americans and Hispanics. Common sense makes common ground.
But today, this conversation has collapsed. The state of Georgia passed a law that expands early voting; preserves no-excuse mail-in voting; and, despite what the president claimed, did not reduce Election Day hours. If you actually read this law, it’s mainstream! It will be easier to vote early in Georgia than in Democrat-run New York.
But the Left doesn’t want you to know that. They want people virtue-signaling by yelling about a law they haven’t even read! Fact-checkers have called out the White House for misstatements. The president absurdly claims this is worse than Jim Crow.
What is going on here? I’ll tell you. A Washington power grab. This misplaced outrage is supposed to justify Democrats’ new sweeping bill that would take over elections for all 50 states; it would send public funds to political campaigns you disagree with, and make the bipartisan Federal Elections Commission partisan!
This is not about civil rights, or our racial past. It’s about rigging elections in the future.
Let’s be honest; American Thinker’s Patricia McCarthy (the first link before Scott’s excerpt) is dead on when she condemns the GOP for just rubber-stamping Biden’s Maoist radical appointees. And unfortunately, while I do not have the record in front of me and I do not know how Scott voted, I do not recall him voicing any opposition to vermin like Vanita Gupta, Colin Kahl et al. His overall tenure in the Senate too has been a disappointment in terms of advancing the MAGA agenda or defending President-in-Exile Trump.
But last night, his response was dead on. And for daring to speak truth to (illegitimate) power, he gets all kinds of filthy abuse heaped on him. Well they had to do it since there is no rational, reasonable argument that either bolsters Democrats’ claims and positions or refutes Scott’s statements. Therefore, slime, demean and blood-libel – loudly. And like every person who is either attacked with fists, frozen water bottles, cement hate-shakes or worse, threats to one’s job and livelihood for daring to have an opinion counter to the regime, the sliming of Tim Scott is a warning, not just to blacks who dare think for themselves but to anyone who now challenges the cancer that has overthrown the nation.
Psaki-Psircling back, Biden had to compare January 6th to the Civil War. If he didn’t, the persecution now of Rudy Giuliani, the dozens of innocent people who did nothing more than show up at the Capitol “singing songs and carrying signs, mostly saying ‘hooray for our side'” would not have a pretext, no matter how patently ludicrous the charge, to be put in figurative and literal crosshairs. With the imminent weaponization of “hate speech” codified as anyone the government deems a threat to “our democracy” – meaning it’s power – the potential list of criminals now extends to a minimum of 80 million people.
“Everybody look what’s going down…” indeed.
- “Whoa! Joe Biden thinks that that relatively mild, wholly unarmed breach of the Capitol was the ‘worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War!’ How historically ignorant are his speechwriters?” (it’s not them; it’s the general public that are to stupid or brainwashed to know otherwise – jjs)
“Worst Attack on Our Democracy.” Can Biden Really Be This Dumb?
- “The speech was packed with hoary cliches and empty rhetoric about unity, spiced with blather about ‘white supremacy’ and ‘systemic racism’ even as he was insisting (correctly) that nearly all cops only work hard to protect the public.”
Biden’s First Big Speech to Congress Bombs on All Counts
- “Biden framed his agenda in terms of jobs and helping the middle class, but his bills represent a far-left giveaway to Democratic constituencies and they’d cost far more than Biden plans to raise in new taxes — supposedly only for people who make $400,000 or more.”
5 Things to Know About Joe Biden’s Address to Congress
- Gov. Greg Abbott: “Biden: “we the people are the government” / Americans: “Wait. What? No. That’s not how this works! / We the people are protected by the Constitution FROM the government.”
Biden Slammed For “Divisive and Radical” Speech That May Cause “Bloodbath For Democrats” In 2022
- “No more Washington schemes, socialist dreams.”
Tim Scott Delivers Republican Address After Biden’s Joint Session Of Congress
- “Original sin is never the end of the story. Not in our souls and not for our nation. The real story is always redemption.” (except there never was an “original sin” in the founding of America – jjs)
Tim Scott in GOP Response to Biden: “Hear Me Clearly — America is Not a Racist Country”
- “Slams race-obsessed hucksters ‘making money and gaining power by pretending we haven’t made any progress.'”
Scott Outshines Biden, Enrages Libs With Inspiring Tale of Overcoming Adversity
- Sen. Scott: “I’m an African American who has voted in the South all my life. I take voting rights personally. Republicans support making it easier to vote and harder to cheat. And so do voters. Big majorities of Americans support early voting, and big majorities support voter ID, including African Americans and Hispanics. Common sense makes common ground. But today, this conversation has collapsed.”
MSLSD Melts Down Over Tim Scott’s Rebuttal: “Reprehensible,” Lied about Georgia Voting Law
- Tim Scott has overall been a disappointment, but for daring to speak truth to power he gets this kind of filthy abuse. It’s also a warning, not just to blacks who dare think for themselves but to anyone who now challenges the cancer that has overthrown the nation.
“Uncle Tim” Trends on Twitter After Tim Scott Delivers GOP Response To Biden Address
- “While I share President Biden’s urgency in fixing our broken immigration system, what I didn’t hear tonight was a plan to address the immediate crisis at the border, and I will continue holding this administration accountable to deliver the resources and staffing necessary for a humane, orderly process as we work to improve border security, support local economies, and fix our immigration system. [Emphasis added].”
Democrat Sen. Mark Kelly Rips Joe Biden for Ignoring Illegal Immigration Crisis in Address to Congress
- “Here is a (mostly) satirical transmission from Biden-world, where we all now live.”
I’m Pretty Sure This is What Biden Said
JUST BELOW THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Prior to the pandemic you didn’t send everything home or have it available. You taught in your classroom and things were peachy keen. We are going old-school.” School District Tells Principals To Create Fake Curriculum To Send Parents After Complaints of Indoctrination
- Giuliani’s lawyer “said the search warrant describes the investigation as an investigation into a possible violation of foreign lobbying rules.” Federal Agents Search Rudy Giuliani’s NYC Apartment
- “Like those looters in Portland, Seattle, and other U.S. cities, progressives in Washington think the property of others is theirs for the taking.” Biden’s Tax Cuts Won’t Hurt the Rich, But They Will Hurt You
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Hitler Blames Jews for Starting World War 2 and Lousy Weather Over Berchtesgaden. Film at 11. Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “I Will Never Forgive” Trump, Capitol Rioters for Trauma They Caused
- “Their reluctance led to a peaceful rally being turned into a riot and ultimately, a cudgel with which to beat Donald Trump and his supporters.” (they knew the violence would be led and committed exclusively by BLM/Antifa confederates – jjs) Capitol Authorities Had Advance Warning of Jan 6th Riot, But Refused to Act on Intelligence
- “This unexpected maneuver was undertaken despite the fact that it came in the midst of cooperative on-going conversations with Giuliani’s attorney.” The Raid on Rudy
- “The top problem remains [Chinese] coronavirus/disease, said 20 percent of respondents — but that is the lowest percentage since the start of pandemic.” Gallup: Growing Percentage of Americans Rank Immigration, Race Relations Among Nation’s Top Problem
- “Who is killing Black Americans?” The Anti-Black Racism in Anti-Police Rhetoric
- “Hours before Jessica Beauvais allegedly killed a New York police officer, she livestreamed a profane rant in which she repeated the words ‘fuck the police’ and compared cops to vermin.” Suspect in Fatal Hit-and-Run of Cop Gave Anti-Police Rant Hours Before
- What? No shouts of “ACAB” and “Off the Pigs?!” I’m shocked. Drunk Driving Suspect Tearfully Apologizes For Killing Officer In Fatal Crash
- “Hearts broken, the Woods and Williams families buried their children, took care of their grandchildren, and prayed for justice. They’re still waiting.” 8 Years After Their Children Were Murdered In Selma, Two Mothers Still Await Justice
OHIO KNIFE FIGHT SHOOTING, NATION OF ISLAM CAPITOL TERRORIST ATTACK, BROOKLYN CENTER, BOULDER & DC SHOOTINGS
- “When lies are officially alchemized into the “truth,” in true Orwellian fashion, we will all love Big Brother; because Big Brother will be us.” The Making of Democratic Memory
- “You don’t need nuclear weapons or even guns! If you have faith in Allah and a knife!”Daniel Greenfield: Did Colorado Mosques Influence Boulder Supermarket Shooter’s Jihad?
JOHN KERRY ESPIONAGE/TREASON REVELATIONS
- “And who had a front-row seat to all these blackmail-prone business dealings? John Kerry’s stepson, Christopher Heinz.” (but Rudy Giuliani is being persecuted by the FBI – jjs)REVEALED: Why Biden Couldn’t Discipline John Kerry For Briefing Iranian Terror Chiefs Even If He Wanted To
- “If true, it is despicable. I think we should have a hearing. I doubt my democratic colleagues will call a hearing,” Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana said. “So my plan B preference would be to have a classified briefing, and let’s find out what happened.” Fibster Blinken Defends John Kerry from GOP Attacks: “Utter Nonsense”
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- “Aides to Cuomo engaged in an effort to overrule state health officials from releasing actual nursing home death totals to lawmakers and the public during a span of five months in 2020, the New York Times reported on Wednesday.” Angel of Death Cuomo’s Office Overruled Health Officials On Nursing Home Death Count For Months
OTHER DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- Me grift you long time! “Rub-Maps Ron”: Vulnerable WI Dem Ron Kind Collected Tens of Thousands in Rent from Seedy Massage Parlor
- “[Monica] Medina is also set to join Biden’s State Department as an Assistant Secretary in the Bureau and Oceans and International Environmental and Science Affairs despite the president’s ‘no family members pledge.'” (she thought he meant the furniture polish – jjs)Biden Chief Of Staff’s Wife Openly Collaborated With Chinese State Media
- “She’s a critical race theorist radical; trouble right down the line. Essentially the nation’s top NKVD officer of morale and laundry… Racial Justice Activist Kiran Ahuja Set to Run Office of Personnel Management (OPM) with Likely Senate Confirmation
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “This request is not about the outcome of an election, but about the loss of confidence in our elections and the importance of holding elected officials accountable for upholding the law and carrying out their constitutional duties.” Kelly Loeffler Pens Letter to Georgia AG, Asks for Investigation of Raffensperger over 2020 Election
- “How do we come together as Americans when our [so-called quote-unquote] ‘president’ governs like a left-wing Democrat?” (I would say like a communist thug dictator, but same difference – jjs) Joe Biden’s 100 Days: Partisan, Negligent, and Un-American
- “The worst possible people hold the levers of government, and it’s a death-grip of self-destruction.” America Is in the Hands of Its Most Foolish Rather Than Its Finest
- “You have undocumented people who are nervous to come forward. I do believe the federal government had a chilling effect.” (they’re not citizens you mobbed up mass murderer – jjs)Democrats, Media Blame Trump Over Census Counts, Angel of Death Cuomo Says He’s Exploring “Legal Options”
- “Sinema has joined another Democrat, Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV), in being defenders of the filibuster.” Arizona Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Takes Heat From Far-Left Groups for Filibuster Stance
- “Is the stress of not being able to do her job getting to her?” Kamala’s Not Looking So Good Lately
- “While Murkowski’s non-party line voting record has kept her in Congress for almost two decades, her stark condemnation of Trump’s post-election rhetoric and her vote to impeach him in January may put her reelection at risk.” Alaskan Snow-Blower Murkowski is Not Afraid to Buck the Party Line or Criticize Trump. Could It Cost Her in 2022?
- “Swing voters in New Jersey and Virginia are fed up with Democrats pushing cancel culture, a new poll from the Republican State Leadership Committee suggests.” Poll: Democrat-Led Cancel Culture is a Big Turnoff for Voters in New Jersey, Virginia
- “If there isn’t a candidate in your area running for office talking about restoring localism, then you don’t have a local GOP setting an America-first agenda.” Will It Be America First or MAGA, Inc. in 2022?
- “Things were better before the 17th Amendment.” Remember an Age When Modern Democrat Schemes Would Be Laughed Out of the Room
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Former Justice Department official Mary McCord… was one of the officials who reviewed and approved warrants to surveil former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.” Government Official Who Approved Improper Spying On Trump Staffer Tapped For Spy Court Advisory Role
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The order also cites the governor’s commitment to providing ‘all available resources to assist Floridians and local communities with their efforts’ to recover economically from the impact of the pandemic.” Ron DeSantis Extends Emergency Order: Necessary to “Protect” Floridians from “So-Called Vaccine Passport”
- “San Francisco had 20 cases yesterday, most asymptomatic. What do you call that? Is it a public health emergency? Because if it is, we’re gonna be in a perpetual emergency, because more people have tuberculosis than coronavirus right now in the United States. So I think we have a distorted perception of risk now.” Dr. Marty Makary: “More People Have Tuberculosis Than Chinese Coronavirus Right Now in the United States”
- “Harvard Medical School’s Dr. Martin Kulldorff invented key parts of the U.S. vaccine safety system. But the CDC doesn’t want his expertise on [Chinese] COVID vaccines. Why? Looks like politics.” CDC Punishes “Superstar'” Scientist for Chinese COVID Vaccine Recommendation the CDC Followed 4 Days Later
- “The researchers’ Chinese Communist Party ties — which present a clear conflict of interest — are omitted from the media reports, which instead present the scientists as unbiased adjudicators of [Chinese] COVID-19’s origins.” REVEALED: The Scientists “Debunking” the Wuhan Lab Leak Theory Admit Being “Collaborators” and Honorees of Chinese Communist Party
- “In the small-ish burg of Baker City, way out in Eastern Oregon, far away from the capital city, a proposal among business leaders has ignited a movement. Now, the mayor says other towns across Oregon are looking to her city as a model to fight back against an out-of-control governor.” Oregon Town Declares Emergency to Fight Gov. Brown[shirt]’s Lockdowns
- “An Iowa State Patrol official has previously said there has been a surge in death threats against Reynolds in the last year.” Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds To Have $400,000 Fence Erected Around Mansion Due To Security Concerns
- “What is clear is that demand for the vaccine is falling. And the reason for that is that the number of people infected on a daily basis is falling. There is no urgency to get vaccinated if the danger is receding.” Declining Chinese Covid Infections, Hospitalizations, and Deaths Removing the Urgency to Vaccinate
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The New Atheists may have partly achieved their goal, but declining church attendance and religious affiliation haven’t exactly translated into more peace and rational discourse. A rising “woke” orthodoxy among secularists has even targeted ‘New Atheist’ Richard Dawkins himself for excommunication — over one tweet.” A Post-Christian America Is Bad News for Everyone
- “When ‘Presbyterian’ becomes synonymous with Jew-hate.” Presbyterian Church USA and Anti-Israel Actions
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The DHS records we have obtained convey a shocking disregard for the safety of American communities by the Biden [Junta]. The Biden [Junta] and its radical allies are effectively abolishing ICE through administrative acts.” Arizona AG: Despite a Crisis at the Border, Internal Emails Reveal the Federal Government is “Effectively Abolishing ICE”
- I agree; ship them all back across the border, preferably as close to the Ross Ice Shelf as possible. ACLU Asks Biden Admin To Shut Down ICE Detention Facilities
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Justices seem wary of making broader statements on student free speech.” Cautious Court Signals Support for Cussin’ Cheerleader in School Speech Case
- “Now that Trump is out of office, the founder of The Bulwark, Bill Kristol, has launched a new project ahead of 2022, which he proudly announced to CNN.” Never-Trump Grift Is Back: Republican Accountability Project Is Even More Tone Deaf, Ridiculous, and Irrelevant
- “How, you might ask, could Politico’s Playbook possibly report on a country they don’t even begin to understand, never mind defend its morality? It’s delusion, of course.” Politico’s Playbook is a Perfect Encapsulation of the Self-Obsessed, Out-of-Touch Reality of Corporate Media
- “Freedom of expression is the birthright of the Western citizen. We must protect it from Big Tech oligarchs.” The Last Domain of Free Expression Is Under Siege
- “The medical school at the University of Virginia is now apparently a Stalinist camp, where no dissent or open discussion is allowed. And if you try it you will be smacked down for committing a ‘microaggression’ against the new lords and masters of society.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Student is Persecuted by University for Asking a Questions
- “But one thing is abundantly clear: if the objective is to stop violent crime, restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens doesn’t work. In fact, it typically makes crime worse because when you disarm law-abiding citizens you make them more likely to be victims.” WATCH: Cruz Shreds Democrats’ Push For Red Flag Laws “As a Way to Open the Door to Comprehensive Gun Control”
- “The court agreed to hear a challenge to a New York state law which allows residents to carry a concealed handgun only if they can prove a special need beyond self-protection.”Supreme Court to Tackle Major Second Amendment Case
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- I’m surprised they didn’t fling a pair of Admiral Katelyn’s transvestite panties or a preggo flight suit at it… U.S. Ship Fires Warning Shot at Iranian Vessels Harassing the Fleet
- What makes you think Obama wouldn’t trade one or both of them for the deal? Total narcissist and sociopath. And I am not joking. Zarif Recalls “Jokingly” Suggesting Kidnapping Obama’s Daughter To Get Nuke Deal Done
- “It’s been a year since Qassem Soleimani died at American hands and now the Quds Forces are trying to adjust to another high-level death.” Iran’s All-Powerful Quds Forces Suffered Another Loss 10 Days Ago
- “Negotiating with adversaries from a position of weakness.” Biden’s Feckless Foreign Policy in a Nutshell
- “Sarah Margon pushed for investigations into Bush officials for ‘crimes against humanity.'” (20 years ago I’d have called this unhinged nuttery. Today, all things considered, I say ‘hmm’ – jjs)Biden State Dept. Nominee Demanded Prosecution of Bush and Cheney for War Crimes
- “President George W. Bush stood before the U.S. Capitol in 2005 and delivered an Inaugural Address in which he declared his utopian vision that the United States had a mission to change the world. He was wrong. History has now proved it.” America Did Not Transform Afghanistan
- “Former US ambassador to Mexico, Christopher Landau, says Mexico has taken a ‘laissez faire’ approach to cartels, which now control vast swaths of territory.” Former US Ambassador To Mexico: Cartels Control Up To 40 Percent Of Mexican Territory
- Because they use Chi-Com controlled slave labor, Dum Dum! Why Are Apple, Retail Groups Lobbying Against An Anti-Slavery Bill?
- “The loss of the Nanggala 402 underlines the continuing dangers of submarine service.” The Nanggala 402 Disaster: Another Kursk?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have expressed concern about Chinese control of important supply chains.” Hawley Introduces Bill to Reduce American Dependence on Chinese Technology
- “Biden’s pay hike requires some difficult calculations.” Minimum Wage and the Military: What Gets Cut
- “Is he serious about fixing France’s Islam problem?” Macron’s Folly
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- You mean, like slave labor camps and giant dams that will fail, or omnipresent spying? Peter Puffer Buttigieg: U.S. Shouldn’t Be “Too Proud” to Learn from Communist China on Infrastructure
- “Influential citizens rallied to the city’s rescue in the 1970s, but it’s not clear that we will see a repeat.” Elites and New York’s Future
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “‘The first 100 days is Biden and the Democrats’ declaration of war on small business,’ Alfredo Ortiz, president of the Job Creators Network, said during a media briefing Wednesday.” “Disastrous Impact”: Small Business Advocates Criticize Biden’s First 100 Days
- “By going all in on unlimited spending, Biden and the Democrats embrace pre-crisis thinking and cement a different role in history than they imagine.” Bien’s Bubbles: Froth and Folly Before the Crash
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Officers neutralized the shooter, only identified as a man in his late 40s or early 50s, after an hours-long chase and subsequent standoff.” (if he’s a melanin-rich ubermensch, this story is deader than he is – jjs) Man Shot By Police After Going On Shooting Rampage, Seemingly Killed People At Random
- “There is absolutely nothing in the indictment that identifies how this is a federal hate crime and it ignores without apology that Georgia law allows a citizen to detain a person who was committing burglaries until police arrive,” attorneys Bob Rubin and Jason Sheffield said in a statement Wednesday. Three Men Indicted For Hate Crimes In Death Of Ahmaud Arbery
- “We’re obviously losing a lot more officers than we are gaining. And if that continues, at what point can we not operate appropriately?” Louisville Police Department’s “Manpower is Critically Low” as Crime Rates Grow
- “People had figured out the catchphrases and the language to somehow make this evil.”NYPD’s Robot Dog Will Be Returned After Outrage
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Menthol cigarettes are racist. Regular flavored cigarettes don’t kill as many black people as menthol cigarettes and will henceforth be canceled. Because black people will ever only smoke menthol cigarettes and never smoke regular flavored cigarettes, right?” Biden Junta to Ban Menthol Cigarettes Because They’re Racist or Something
- “Many of the Democrats’ proposals for a government-run health plan exactly follow a scenario that would reduce or eradicate private coverage from the market.” There’s No “Option” in Democrats’ “Public Option” Health-Care Plan
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Chauna Leigh Holder has called antiracist education ‘essential.'” (I’m going to be sick – jjs)Indiana Health Department Nurse Claims Fourth Graders Experiment with Anal Sex
- “Parents get another reason to keep their children in the private or charter schools they chose after the unions kept public schools closed for months.” Teachers Unions Increased Donations to Democrats When Congress Debated Reopening Schools
- “In an era of woke education, artificial intelligence may help students rediscover a love of learning.” Replace “Woke” Teachers With A.I. Mentors?
- “Said they were proud to advocate for so-called ‘social justice’ Marxist economic concepts.'”Roosevelt University Profs Caught Gloating on Zoom Call: “It’s All Social Justice, All Day”
- “Ohio’s University of Toledo is changing its process for bestowing its Inclusive Excellence Award after a conservative won the honor.” Conservative Professor Wins Inclusive Excellence Award So University Changes Criteria
- “Kowtowing to the woke mob.” Top Ten Most Racist Colleges and Universities: #3 University of Southern California
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Just as a sermonizing Hollywood grates when it no longer can make good movies, so does a once hallowed but now self-righteous university seem hollow when it charges so much for increasingly so little.” The Peculiar Institution of Higher Education
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “This ‘social cost’ overreach revives an Obama-era scheme that unnecessarily forces the monetary cost of a global issue on American governments, businesses and families.” GOP AGs Sue to Block Biden’s Stealth Effort to Enshrine Climate Alarmism Into Federal Rule-Making
- “The American Petroleum Institute joins in on the climate virtue-signaling.” Big Oil Supports a Carbon Tax. So What?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with another twofer, first on the objections to NASA awarding “…SpaceX the sole contract for building a manned lunar lander, using its Starship spacecraft. Though the company’s protest did not go into specifics, it appears that Dynetics main complaint is the decision to not award two companies a contract, as originally planned.” Dynetics Has Joined Blue Origin in Protesting Starship NASA Contract
- Second, “Cool image time! The photo to the right, taken on March 7, 2021 by the high resolution camera on Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) and cropped and reduced to post here, shows us an example of one of Mars’ strangest and most puzzling geological features, dubbed banded or “taffy-pull” terrain by scientists.” Twisted Taffy in the Basement of Mars (I saw Twisted Taffy open for Twisted Sister at the Stone Pony in ’86 – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Perpetuating victim-messaging and highlighting meaningless disparities will do nothing to lessen the spread of HIV amongst LGBT Americans.” (“try to act less homosexual…” – jjs) To Combat HIV, LGBT Americans Need To Wrestle With Some Hard Truths
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Federal law prohibits this kind of racially discriminatory balancing. It is not enough for Coke to pause this policy; it needs to publicly revoke it. Coke should disavow race-based contracting, period.” Coca-Cola Under Fire for Legally Questionable Racial Quota System
- “A spate of lawsuits alleges the four-decade-old academic theory encourages discrimination and other illegal policies targeting whites, males, and Christians.” (it’s a tax, no standing, mala-kaliki-makka suckers! – jjs) Critical Race Theory Is About to Face Its Day(s) in Court
- Christian Toto: “Doug Ellin asks why another HBO series isn’t getting canceled by the woke mob.” Entourage Creator Shares Why “Righteous PC Culture” is a Fraud
- “The sports industries hard-left turn is driven solely out of survival instincts as well as the maxim, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.” Fear in Sports
- “It’s up to Republican state legislatures to throw up walls against cultural Marxist indoctrination.” Cowardice and Critical Race Theory at the State House
- “The lonely crowd is getting much lonelier.” America’s Booming Trust Deficit
- “The mainstreaming of Marxism is meeting resistance from anti-woke warriors, but more people must lose their fear and fight back.” Awakening to Wokeness
- “Time to give up this divisive debate and focus on something more productive.” The 1619 Project and the Red Meat Project
- “White liberals have appointed themselves as the supreme moral consciousness. Only they can ‘fight’ white supremacy because, from their perches, they reign supreme.” America’s Real White Supremacy Problem
HITHER & YON
- “…While the next Reich waits in the wings.” The Liberation of Dachau And Holocaust Lessons We Haven’t Learned
- “Unlike Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, Collins never walked the moon and stayed behind to pilot the command module as it circled above the lunar surface.” (Rest in peace – jjs)“Forgotten Astronaut” Michael Collins Dead at 90
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.