Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and with the entire nation of Afghanistan, along with billions of dollars in military hardware as well as tens of thousands of American lives being handed to our enemies on a silver platter, the alleged “president” of the United States, Joe Towelette Biden, has called a lid and is going back on vacation. Can you blame the guy? Our southern border is wide open, our economy is heading towards collapse, our cities are no-go zones for even Dirty Harty and Snake Plissken, when they’re not being brainwashed to hate their country and their heritage, our kids are being traumatized with perpetual masks and isolation, our freedom of speech, self-defense and now movement is being eviscerated on the pretext of a virus being fear-porn’d as plague, and on and on and on. Yes indeed, undoing nearly 2,000 years of human development is hard work, especially for a man with the mental capacity of a fern.
Alluding to yesterday’s question about incompetence over ideology or vice versa is moot. Biden going back to his bowl of Galantamine ‘n Cream in Delaware has me convinced that the nightmare that is unfolding on the other side of the globe is most definitely enemy action. And when I say enemy, I mean Biden’s handlers and everyone who conspired to rig and steal the 2020 election — perhaps even the People’s Republic of China itself.
The pattern is clear for those who wish to see. Simply put, the left thinks America is not only evil, but irredeemably so. Hence, any policy, be it foreign or domestic, that weakens our nation-state should be pursued, the goal being that the nation-state will eventually corrode to the point of collapse. They don’t care that the hollowed-out dystopia will be long past its desirability for subjugation, so long as they get to be in charge. As Lord Varys said of Littlefinger, “He would see this country burn if he could be king of the ashes” . . .
. . . What started with Woodrow Wilson finally came into full force and in open view under Obama. Every time he could, Obama favored strict Islamist regimes over Western-friendly governments. Whenever overseas pro-democracy demonstrators flew American flags, Obama reflexively sided with their oppressors. He removed sanctions from Cuba and Iran and asked for nothing in return. The JCPOA, the Paris Accords, and the Trans-Pacific Partnership were specifically designed to weaken American power behind the flimsy guise of noble causes.
What would strike the neutral observer as unabashed idiocy comes across as cold, deliberate Machiavellianism to anyone reading between the lines of Obama’s head swivel speeches. Obama is a mechanical Leftist, harboring the paint-by-number faculty lounge dictums of America as a negative historical force. Hence, almost every action he took was to weaken that force. Through this lens, one can see the pattern clearly, and his actions make perfect sense. . .
. . . Biden can’t be pro-American or anti-American or anything in between because he lacks the capacity to formulate a value system necessary to organize and prioritize such concepts.
Not so for every bureaucrat underneath him who was at best complicit, at worst a willing executioner, of his disastrous Afghanistan pullout. The same fool-me-once suspicion that Americans apply to the supposed 99.99998% of FBI field agents who, we are assured, are disgusted at their “few bad apples” who tried to overthrow a presidential election… yet from whose noble ranks emerged not a single whistleblower… should now be applied with equal force to the Pentagon. . .
. . . We just let the pro-democracy protestors in Hong Kong, Cuba, and Iran know that they don’t have our support, other than the occasional week-too-late hashtag. We just let our allies in Taiwan, Ukraine, South Korea, and Israel know that we folded like wet paper to illiterate pedophiles in pickup trucks, so good luck against the million-man professional armies who are busy reassessing the futility of your current ceasefires. We just showed that, contrast to the dictum of “leave no man behind”, we will leave every man, woman, and child behind who, be they American or Afghan, civilian or military, ever lifted a finger to help us. We will literally let them fall off our planes. . .
. . . The left, including its swamp bureaucrats who administer our wars, has no qualms with what happened in Kabul. They support Biden’s grotesque withdraw not in spite of its consequences for America, but because of them. They want to see America humbled and weakened on the world stage. They want our enemies to outmaneuver us. They want us to lose our global leverage. . .
. . . This was all deliberate. . . What happened in Kabul was deliberate. In fact, I would argue it went far better than most leftists dreamed it would. . . Far from being a tragedy, our abandonment of Afghanistan was one of the left’s biggest foreign policy successes.
Read the whole thing. It’s a cold, but necessary, slap in the face that even I needed. In the not too recent past, the political divide over even some of the most hotly contested of third-rail issues did not mean that both sides did not have at the very least a modicum of respect for the political norms, boundaries and rules in which they operated. Politics at one time did indeed end at the water’s edge. But the reality is we are no longer debating issues; we are debating the validity of the existence of our way of life. Meh, if you look at the actions of Teddy Kennedy, arguably the most destructive politician in post-war America until the coming of Obama, the will to destroy goes back a long, long way. The Hart-Celler act that flooded the country with illegal alien registered Democrats in 1965 and the close-to-treasonous trip to the Soviet Union where he promised to help derail Ronald Reagan’s SDI are just two prime examples.
The United States, Europe, and other countries about to be saddled with a massive refugee surge spent countless billions and sacrificed the lives of their young men to build a country out of the rock and ruin of Afghanistan. They took bread out of the mouths of their own people and filled VA hospitals with the wounded, inside and outside, in a sacrifice that Afghans squandered.
The blame game over the fall of Afghanistan will go on for years, but the simple fact of the matter is that the majority of the Afghan military surrendered to the Taliban or ran away. Any debt here is owed to us by the Afghans. We have paid our debts in blood and treasure. The Afghan refugee crisis shows that the Taliban still have any number of ways that they can hurt us even once we have left Afghanistan. Their ability to turn the refugee tap on and off will allow not only the Jihadists, but their allies in Iran, Pakistan, and Turkey to blackmail us and our NATO allies by using Afghan refugees as a weapon. That’s a weapon we have to take away.
America is already staggering under the massive weight of illegal aliens arriving south of the border. We cannot accommodate the illegal aliens we have, let alone hundreds of thousands of people arriving from a stone age society whose values are fundamentally at odds with our own.
The Biden [junta] created the Afghan refugee crisis. It should not expect Americans in Texas, Wisconsin, Virginia, and anywhere else it’s plotting to dump its new wave of aliens, to shoulder the burden for a crisis that it created. The collapse of Afghanistan is one disaster. An Afghan refugee surge would be a second disaster. We can survive the collapse of Afghanistan, we can’t survive the collapse of America.
No doubt about it. It’s deliberate. If the boot in the groin was the 2020 election, and the sucker punch in the face was the purging of political opposition on the pretext of the January 6th Capitol Reichstag Fire, then the disaster in Afghanistan is now a hobnail boot curb stomping. We can talk all we want about impeachment and elections and what have you; the only way we are going to ever stop this let alone turn it around is if Leftists are removed from every level of government – from the White House down to the most obscure department of every agency. And that is going to take some heavy lifting, for all definitions of that phrase.
Meanwhile, as all that was going on, evidently there was some sort of bomb threat at the Capitol yesterday. I guaran-damn-tee you that Afghanistan or no Afghanistan, if the perp had even stepped in to Trump Tower 30 years ago for five minutes just to take a leak, this would be front page news for the next 10 days.
Oh, and it looks as if you will have to get vaccinated if you ever want to get on an airplane ever again. With any luck, America will run out of jet fuel so this won’t be a big deal. How long before you have to show your internet searches or voter registration?
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The left doesn’t consider the fall of Kabul and the betrayal of our allies to be a tragedy. Rather, this is deliberate foreign policy strategy, and it’s right on track.” The Afghanistan Debacle is Exactly What the Left Wanted
- “Adding extreme social leftism to the usual political greed and stupidity has been catastrophic, from the military to education to border security.” Leftists Are Living in a Fantasy World While Burning the Real One to the Ground
- Daniel Greenfield: “. . . And after Taliban win, millions of Afghan migrants may head to U.S. and Europe.” Any Afghan Migrants Who Reach America or Europe are Undeportable
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- This is definitely not incompetence. This is deliberate enemy action by the entity that controls the American government. Joe Biden Plans Exit for Vacation in Delaware After Speech on Afghanistan Disaster
- “He walked away from Afghanistan. He walked away from the border. He walked away from U.S. strength through energy independence. He walked away from Americans struggling with the inflation he has created and made worse through irresponsible, profligate spending with no end in sight. Joe Biden creates catastrophe. And then Joe Biden walks away.” Joe Biden Walks Away From His Catastrophes. Is He a Moral Monster?
- “In an exclusive statement to The National Pulse, Former President Donald J. Trump slammed Joe Biden’s State Department for terminating a Trump-era program that would have assisted with the safe evacuation of American citizens from Afghanistan.” “Biden Leaves Them Behind”: Pres. Trump Blasts Biden’s Catastrophic Afghanistan Miscalculations Exposed By National Pulse
- “And what will they want when they realize in a couple of weeks that they have been handed thousands of valuable hostages who can be ransomed, sold to eager buyers in Beijing, Moscow, and every cartel headquarters in Mexico, or paraded before cameras for horrifying executions designed to terrify the American public as cells spring into deadly action on our shores after being planted here by al Qaeda, ISIS and dozens of other terrorist groups who have been infiltrating this country through the Southern border since Biden knocked down Trump’s wall? Yes, read that paragraph again.” The Coming American Hostage Crisis in Afghanistan
- “Sent via the State Department’s confidential dissent channel, the memo warned that the Taliban would quickly gain control of Afghanistan and ‘offered recommendations on ways to mitigate the crisis and speed up an evacuation.'” Report: State Department Memo Warned of Afghanistan Collapse Back in July
- “Everything that hasn’t been destroyed is the Taliban’s now.” Taliban Seized 40 Aircraft, Thousands Of Armored Vehicles And Guns, DOD Officials Reportedly Say
- “The White House wrote in a statement paying ‘tribute to the humanitarian workers and everyone on the ground advocating for and delivering life-saving aid to the most vulnerable every day.'” Joe Biden Celebrates World Humanitarian Day Amid Afghanistan Collapse
- Kash Patel: “We handed our entire plan to the incoming Biden [junta] during the lengthy transition. The new team simply wasn’t interested. I Ran Team Trump’s Afghan Withdrawal — Biden’s Attempt to Blame Us is Just Sad
- “We’re going to do everything we can to continue to try to deconflict [coordinate with the Taliban] and create passageways for them to get to the airfield.” Defense Secretary: US Military Not Currently Able to Go Beyond Kabul Airport to Rescue People
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and Gen. Mark Milley drastically overstated the size of the Afghan army in recent weeks, claiming it had more than 300,000 soldiers at its disposal when it in fact had less than 200,000, according to a Pentagon Inspector General report.” Biden and Milley Inflated Afghan Army Numbers, Pentagon Report Shows
- “The Biden [Junta] is charging Americans $2,000 or more for a ticket out of Afghanistan after the botched troop withdrawal forced U.S. citizens to flee the country.” Biden Junta Tells Americans Stranded in Afghanistan to Pay for Their Own Flights Home
- “The Biden [junta] has attempted to deflect blame for the fall-out in Afghanistan, but Americans aren’t buying it.” Americans Blame Biden, Not Trump, For Afghanistan Debacle: Poll
* * * * *
- Mere days after the fool said “they seem friendly.” Watch: Taliban Fighters Charge at XiNN’s Ward, Crew with Gun
- “Sharia law and that is it.” Taliban Commander Says Afghanistan To Have “No Democratic System At All”
- “One would surmise from Biden’s characterization of the Taliban having an ‘existential crisis’ that he believes the group that has a history of violently subjugating women might reconsider such a position in order to be welcomed on the international stage.” Biden Claims Taliban “Going Through Sort of an Existential Crisis”
- “The Taliban says it’s not the same militant group it was 20 years ago. Indeed, it is a charm offensive that is hard to believe. Their takeover of Mazar might have been bloodless this time around, but if history is anything to go by, the Taliban rules with an iron fist.” (it’s the same one it was 1,500 years ago – jjs) Charm Offensive: What the Taliban Said to Me as They Escorted Me Out of an Afghan City
- “Where are the feminists? Afghani women face actual oppression unlike the fake oppression women supposedly endure in America.” Afghani Women Protest Against the Taliban Amid Crackdown
- “A witness said that ‘hundreds of people’ came out onto the streets and several were killed after the Taliban started shooting at the crowd, triggering a stampede. It was not immediately clear which event caused the deaths.” CHAOS CONTINUES: Taliban Open Fire on Afghanis Celebrating Independence Day (independence from the Brits, or Cinqo de Ikeeeelyou! – jjs)
- Today’s No-Shit-Sherlock Dept. entry. CIA: “Afghanistan Largest Producer of Opium;” “Opiate Trade . . . is a Key Source of Revenue for the Taliban”
- “Special inspector general says ‘every agency experienced annual lobotomies’ for 20 years.”“Strategic Confusion” in Afghanistan
- “Joe Biden had originally planned to have our troops out by September 11 in the hopes of gaining political advantage for the symbolism of that date as a new milestone to celebrate victory. Now, the Taliban have turned the tables, and have turned September 11, 2021, into a day of humiliation for Joe Biden and our country.” Taliban Humiliates Joe Biden Again With Symbolic Troop Removal Demand
* * * * *
- “Biden ignored requests from NATO ally and United Kingdom Prime Minister Boris Johnson to speak about the Afghanistan crisis for more than 24 hours this week.” Biden Leaves Ally UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson in Dark on Afghanistan for More Than a Day
- “Biden Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin says US military lacks ‘capability’ to extract Americans.” France Deploys Special Forces To Rescue Citizens Stranded in Afghanistan
- “The Taliban’s rapid victory will have a devastating impact around the world.” (they didn’t win; we handed it over to them – jjs) Afghanistan’s Tragic Collapse and the Death of U.S. Influence
- “During the infamous June 16 meeting with Biden, Russian President Vladimir Putin rejected any role for American forces in Central Asian countries near Afghanistan, according to senior U.S. and Russian officials.” RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE? Putin Threw Monkey Wrench in Biden’s Afghanistan Plan
- “Along with libertarian Charles Koch, Soros provides funding for the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft, an isolationist outfit founded to ‘bring an end to America’s age of endless wars and to reduce the nation’s military footprint around the world.'” Nazi Collaborator and Convicted Felon Soros Gives $500 Million To Help Refugees While Pushing Afghan Pullout That Sparked Humanitarian Crisis
- “What we should never do again — and what we have to focus on instead.” The Lesson of the Afghanistan Debacle
- “Own it. Live ‘your truth.’ This is who you are. This is your legacy as much as it is Biden’s.”Dear Leftists, I Hope You Can’t Live With Yourselves
- “It’s time for a late-stage empire to sober up a bit and refocus on building a functioning nation-state here on the home front.” After Afghan Debacle, Stop the Nation-Building Crusades Once and for All
- “In the face of actual violence from real terrorists, the best our tech and media elite can do is mutter inane platitudes.” The Afghanistan Debacle Has Exposed the Moral Bankruptcy of the West
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “We don’t know what his motives are at this time. This really is an ongoing situation.”Suspect in Standoff Near U.S. Capitol Surrenders After Bomb Threat
- “When it’s a psycho with ties to the Democrat Party, we’re all expected to carry some blame. When it’s someone with GOP ties, they make it about Trump and the rise of white supremacy.” The Media Wanted ‘Both Sides’ To Take Blame For James Hodgkinson. Will They Do The Same With Ray Roseberry?
- “The reported initiative is ‘just the latest example of the Biden [junta’s] continued disregard for American civil liberties.'” Rep. Jordan Demands DHS Admit Whether it Plans to Use Contractors to “Spy” on Americans’ Social Media
- Julie Kelly: “Joe Biden, his Justice Department, and the news media don’t care how many lives they destroy in this process. In fact, the more, the better.” A Life Destroyed for ‘Parading’ at the Capitol
- “Linda Menk, a 71-year-old grandmother of four, said she was approached by a pair of FBI agents for her attendance at the Jan. 6 Trump rally.” 71-Year-Old Grandmother Visited By FBI Over Attending January Trump Rally
- “So we have straight-up Marxism being taught at taxpayer expense to the men and women who will soon be serving as officers in the United States Air Force. Is it any wonder we end up with useless buffoons like Gen. Mark Milley — a war commander more concerned with studying ‘white rage’ than winning wars — in charge at the Pentagon?” Air Force Academy Cadets Forced to Watch BLM Video
- “In the video, she complains about students who refuse to get vaccinated and can be heard claiming that the virus would ‘end in five seconds’ if people got inoculated.” WATCH: Utah Teacher Calls Donald Trump “Literal Moron” in Chemistry Class Rant, Gets Placed on Leave
- “A staffer for former Georgia Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams retweeted a post that compared the United States government to the Taliban.” Tank Abrams Staffer Deletes Retweet Likening US Government To Taliban
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The New York Congressman sent a letter to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Transportation Security Administration (TSA) lobbying the agencies to only allow Americans vaccinated against [Chinese] COVID-19 on domestic and international flights.” Dems Intro Bill Banning Unvaxxed Americans From Flying
- The unionized burger-flippers at the TSA can’t even catch a cold let alone terrorists and criminals. You have to be really dumb to get caught. Know how to fake the info on the cards if you’re going to do this. Florida Couple Busted for Using Fake Chinese COVID-19 Vaccination Cards to Fly to Hawaii
- “Sure, nobody had ever heard of Covid 2-1/2 years ago, and UW didn’t require the shots then because they didn’t exist, but all of a sudden the teaching hospital’s attitude has flipped. The shot is not a choice, but a command. It’s a policy. A policy that doesn’t seem to be written down anywhere, apparently.” Seattle Hospital to Heart Transplant Patient: Get a Chinese Covid Shot or Drop Dead
- “Multiple studies have now shown that the plastic barriers, common everywhere from grocery stores to restaurants to schools, impede air flow and redirect germs from one person to another.” It Turns Out Those Plastic Barriers Put Up To Stop Chinese COVID-19 May Actually Make It Easier To Spread
- “I was no problem working in the healthcare system over the last 18 months without a vaccine. But now, all of the sudden, I’m a threat to public health? Tell me where this makes sense. “All of you sitting up here with your masks on, you know that those masks don’t do anything.” Registered Nurse Quits over California Vaccine Mandate: “Now All of the Sudden, I’m a Threat to Public Health”
- “Wearing a mask to ‘save lives’ even though nobody is dying from [Chinese] COVID is on caliber with calling a man ‘she’ because he playacts as a woman.” I’m Not Going to Wear a Mask in a County Where No One is Dying of Chinese COVID
- “In the lawsuit, the business owners argue that the ‘vaccine mandate is arbitrary and capricious due to the fact that it targets certain establishments but not others with no rationale whatsoever.'” NYC Businesses Sue DeBolshevik Over Vaccine Mandate
- “Those 361 children represent 0.0587 percent of the total 614,531 [Chinese] COVID deaths in the United States.” CDC Has Not Tracked the Co-Morbidities of the 361 Children 17 and Under Who Died of Chinese COVID
- “For one, the immunity of those who have recovered from [Chinese] COVID and their ability to transmit the virus are not proven to be different than that of the vaccinated.” Why Forcing Unvaccinated Students to Wear Cloth Masks is Anti-Science
- “Legislators have written a bill to prohibit businesses from requiring [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccination, but can’t pass it unless Gov. Noem calls a special session.” Why Won’t Gov. Kristi Noem Let South Dakota Ban Vaccine Passports?
* * * * *
- “If you know someone who has plans to protest, the police believe you are obligated to talk them out of it, or rat them out. This sounds like something the SS, KGB, and FBI would do.”Australia Building Quarantine Camps as Military Goes Door-to-Door to Enforce Lockdown Orders
- “Propaganda outlets, government officials launch social media campaign to link [Chinese] COVID-19 to American lab.” (did they get William Hung to record it? – jjs) Chinese Promote Rap Song Blaming US for Chinese Coronavirus
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Should the panel determine that Fulton County did not handle the administration of the 2020 election properly, the Secretary of State’s office is empowered to take over election administration duties in that county. Such a decision could come before the end of 2021 and in time for the 2022 midterm elections.” Georgia Election Board Votes to Begin Review: Could Result in Takeover of Fulton County’s Elections
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Legal scholars say mandates could force law schools to violate federal law.” American Bar Association Poised To Mandate Diversity Training, Affirmative Action at Law Schools
- “. . . “claims she had to affirm statements she disagreed with in order to progress in the mandatory training.” Employees in One Missouri School District Sue Over “Equity Training,” Claiming its Unconstitutional
- “There are direct parallels between what happened in China during the Cultural Revolution and what is happening right now in America.” CRT: America’s Cultural Revolution
- “CRT is an enrichment scheme perpetrated by self-proclaimed ‘victims.'” Money, Power, and Revenge: The Truth About “Critical Race Theory”
- “The Minnesota principals who signed onto this Marxist indoctrination program are most concerned with pitting students against one another based on nothing but their racial attributes.” Marxist Minnesota Principals “Making Good Trouble in Education”
- “[Chinese] COVID-19 restrictions, changing curricula, and declining academic standards are some of the reasons many families have decided to start homeschooling.” Homeschooling Is Surging Across America. Homeschoolers Told Us Why
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The senators said Americans were disturbed to learn that agents weaponized surveillance powers for political purposes, and should see the whole investigation.” Senate Republicans Urge Attorney General To Release Durham Report On Crossfire Hurricane
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Biden’s choice for Poland ambassador is MSNBC host’s brother.” Chinese Government Advisory Group Paid Mark Brzezinski $1,000 for Speech
- “Dem candidate’s lobbying shop collected $1.3 million from Turkish government.” Turkey Paid “Punk” McAuliffe’s Firm To Lobby US Against Recognition of Armenian Genocide
- If she really is guilty, then so be it. But I can smell a frame-up a mile away. Lauren Boebert Under Scrutiny After Possibly Misusing Thousands In Campaign Donations
- “Her Vice Fraudulency Harris is also losing favor with voters. Only 41 percent view her favorably, while a clear majority of 56 percent view her unfavorably. Back in April, her favorability rating was five points higher at 46 percent. Her unfavorable rating was also five points lower at just 51 percent.” Majority of Voters Don’t Believe Joe Biden Will Finish First Term
- “If the Democrats want to keep the 2024 presidential election within reach, they have to move fast. The first step will be getting rid of Biden.” Ejecting Biden
- “It certainly isn’t Joe Biden and his team at the White House, who have all been hiding behind each other and using vacation time to cower from the press.” Who is Running the US Government Right Now? Because it Sure Isn’t Joe Biden
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “There’s a musical in Joe Biden’s future.” The So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” America Deserves, the Mess We Saw Coming
- “On Wednesday, Trump gave yet another hint that he plans to run for president again in 2024, telling Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business, ‘You are going to be very happy’ about the decision, but that he can’t officially announce it because of campaign finance laws.” Trump Hints at His Plans for 2024
- “Power to the people, unless it puts progressives out of power.” The “Illegitimate” Recall
- “Attendees paid thousands to enjoy cocktails while local hospitals complained of ‘bursting at the seams.'” “Punk” McAuliffe Holds Martha’s Vineyard Fundraiser as Chinese COVID Hits Island Hard
- “It’s not just Trump-supporters, and it’s growing by the day.” How Big Is the Angry Majority?
- “Joe Biden got where he is because he’s willing to do things others are not. That should scare you.” Biden’s Vortex Is Likely To Sink Us All
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “This man is presiding over a humanitarian catastrophe.” (takes one to preside over one – jjs)Hold Alejandro Mayorkas Accountable
- “Rather than being an exceptional end to an otherwise successful campaign, recent events reveal the flawed strategy that preceded them.” Refugee Plans Repeat the Mistakes of the Afghanistan Campaign
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Robert Spencer: “And so it was that a Taliban spokesman was asked Tuesday about the Taliban’s commitment to the freedom of speech, which is rather like asking Josef Stalin about his commitment to safeguarding capitalism in the Soviet Union. The Taliban spokesman, however, responded with a deft bit of whataboutery that showed he wasn’t some bumpkin who just rode into Kabul on a donkey to see the big doings.” Taliban Spox Gives Epic Response When Asked About Free Speech: “Ask Facebook”
- “Taliban leaders used social media to help take control of Kabul.” (like the Dems used it last November – jjs) Twitter Automatically Recommends Users Follow Taliban Accounts
- “Agency says company must sell WhatsApp, Instagram.” FTC Files Antitrust Suit Against Facebook
- “Apple used to value customer privacy. No more.” Apple’s Endgame
- “am not Catholic but I do know the church’s most basic tenets, which are pro-life and insist that marriage must be between a man and a woman in order to properly raise children. Anyone with the slightest intellectual honesty knows that the Democratic Party opposes those tenets in word and deed, and has for decades. To make believe otherwise is to believe in fantasy, something that the leadership in the Catholic Church has become very good at in recent years. Altman was simply calling them on it.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Priest Removed by Catholic Church for Condemning Democrats Who Violate Catholic Teachings
- “It was an outbreak of anti-Semitic violence. You wouldn’t have known it from the media coverage.” Media Ghosts of the Crown Heights Riot
- “A federal appeals court upheld a Texas law banning the most common form of second-trimester abortion Wednesday, a ruling that a lower court dubbed ‘an undue burden on a large fraction of women.'” Texas Can Ban Most Common Form of Second-Trimester Abortion
- “The law also grants the right of personhood to unborn children.” ACLU Attacks Arizona Law Restricting Abortion for Genetic Abnormalities
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Jack Posobiec: “A senior Biden [junta] official said Thursday that American policy on Taiwan has not changed despite Joe Biden appearing to suggest the United States would defend the island if it were attacked.” White House Walks Back Biden’s Statement About Defending Taiwan, Says He Misspoke
- CHANGE! “We need not only the importance of the ROK-U.S. alliance, but also an attitude of self-defense that our country will protect itself.” South Korea’s Ruling Party Wants Faster Transfer of Military Control from U.S.
- “It’s likely that the historically unpopular [so-called quote-unquote “vice president”] hopes to (selfishly) distance herself from the catastrophic withdrawal, of which even friendly media has been critical, while more partisan voices call for impeachment.” Can’t Make This Up: AWOL for a Week, Kamala Harris Is Now High-Tailing It Out of D.C., Jetting Off to VIETNAM
- “Expect the opposite of anything he predicts.” Biden’s Defective Foreign Policy Instincts
- Caroline Glick: “The likelihood that Hezbollah will start a major war against Israel has increased significantly.” What Did Hezbollah Learn This Month?
- “Israeli military spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Amnon Shefler did not comment on any possible military actions against the shipment but said it is ‘an Iranian scheme to export its revolution and promote its proxies.'” Hezbollah Warns US, Israel Not To Attack Iranian Shipment Headed To Lebanon
- “Lessons for Western leaders to never capitulate to the regime.” Separatist Sentiment In Iran Is Rising
- “We are home in Eretz Yisrael, the Land of Israel, and for as long as the sun rises in the east, we will be staying!” A Jewish Message to the Terrorists of the World
- “The Unholy Alliance forms the ‘People’s Anti-Fascist Front.'” India: New Jihad Group Courts Leftist Support
- “Why China will never have the world’s preeminent economy.” No Home for Innovation
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION
- Kabuki-bukkake theatrics, but hey, you never know. House Moderates Threaten to Blow Up Biden’s $3.5 Trillion Partisan Spending Plan
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- Good recap of what’s happening except the idiotic line about “climate change.” The fires are most likely a toxic mix of Leftist environmental policy of no controlled burns and terrorist “direct action,” i.e. arson. National Forests Close as California Wildfires Surge
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “If we don’t stop our runaway national debt, it will require much higher taxes and dramatic cuts in spending.” Our $28 Trillion National Debt Is Coming Due
- “An ambitious new book examines the roots of innovation and economic prosperity — and their consequences.” Growing Pains
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Two stories today mark what appears to be a growing political campaign focused on squelching by any means possible the continued unparalleled success of the company SpaceX. And the simultaneous publication of both stories on the same day also suggests that this campaign is deliberately timed to force the FAA to shut down SpaceX at Boca Chica.”The Knives Aimed at SpaceX Are Getting Sharpened
- “Today’s cool image from Mars is cool both for what is visible in the photo and for what is not, the latter of which might turn out to be a discovery of importance.” A Weak Avalanche Season on Mars?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Condoms, bananas, deviancy, and gender fluidity as education.” The Odious Campaign to Sexualize Children in Public Schools
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Event should be oriented around liberal priorities because ‘because [conservatives are] all in anyway.'” America’s 250th Birthday Will Be a “Commemoration,” Not “Celebration” in Virginia Because Leftists Don’t Think It’s Worth Celebrating
- Dennis Prager: “The Left has made truth a non-issue in America.” “This Is Manifestly Not Saigon” — and Our Society of Lies
- Christian Toto: “Did the host’s dishonest spin on Biden’s Afghanistan policy cost him in the ratings?” Gutfeld! Takes Down Truth Denier Colbert in Late Night Wars
- “Marriage better supports individual and social wellbeing, and the government can and should reinforce its value through economic incentives. Cohabitation, not so much.”Cohabitation Isn’t as Good as Marriage, and the Law Shouldn’t Pretend It Is
HITHER & YON
- “I flew to Entebbe as an Israeli officer, and returned as a Jew.” Rami Sherman: A Portrait of a Hero
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.