Good morning, kids. The start of a new week and the dueling nightmares of the catastrophe in Afghanistan and right here in the nation formerly known as the United States of America deepen and darken. The fact that the people who caused the former are the ones that caused the latter should come as no surprise. For those that need proof, it comes in the form of not some pierced, purple-haired, Cheeto-finger-stained Antifa goon or from an equally braindead but ridiculously wealthy celebrity but from someone who is supposed to be the exact opposite.
Exhibit A for today is General Michael Hayden, former Director of the NSA and Director of the CIA — under George W. Bush.
Hayden’s Twitter feed reveals how very deeply and profoundly this former military officer and government official hates that half (or more than half) of America that voted for Trump. He shows the same animosity we saw with Peter Strzok when he wrote his married girlfriend that he could “smell” the Trump supporters at Walmart.
JoeyG @PSHredmen Replying to @Nhsheikh8Sheikh and @GenMhayden — Can we send the MAGA wearing unvaxxed to Afghanistan, no use sending that plane back empty?
Gen Michael Hayden @GenMhayden — Good idea
He thinks it’s a wonderful idea to flood America’s communities with young Afghan men:
Steve Cortes @CortesSteve — Raise your hand if you want this plane landing in your town? America paid unimaginable costs in Afghanistan because of uniparty globalists who dominated the Bush & Obama administrations. No more…
Gen Michael Hayden @GenMhayden — You bet.
As a reminder, young Afghan men were responsible for the majority of the huge number of sex crimes in Germany and Austria after Angela Merkel invited them into Europe. But Hayden, who probably lives in a leafy enclave safe from poorer neighborhoods, thinks it would be great for them to live in your neighborhood. . .
. . . But here’s the thing about Hayden: This guy is not a Democrat. He considers himself a standard-bearer of true Republicanism. He is the perfect reminder that there is a monoparty in Washington, D.C., one that ranges politically from slightly left to far left. Trump challenged that establishment and the establishment tried to destroy him — and, with January 6 as the weapon, is trying to destroy Trump’s supporters too.
So, let’s see. Leave thousands of actual Americans and perhaps a relative handful of legitimate Afghani nationals who are not of the dark age bent to become the next Tehran 52, or Terry Anderson or, worse, William Buckley or Daniel Pearl while at the same time, bringing in planeloads of unvetted “refugees” where some could be the next Omar Mateen, Nidal Hassan, Richard Reid or the 9/11 Twenty. But why fret about that when we have no more southern border where tens of thousands of third world Latin American peasantry are flooding the nation?
Sefton, you’re overreacting and exaggerating! 99.5% of those coming here both on foot and standing room on C-5A Galaxies are perfectly harmless. Statistically zero in the words of Biden’s ventriloquists. Only 200-235 potential flight students who only want to learn how to fly the plane but not land or takeoff. So, we’ll get our hair mussed but it’s for the greater good, right?
Let’s compare and contrast to the mass hysteria of masks, lockdowns and vaccinations, shall we? The original Chinese COVID-19 was proven to have an IFR that was only a fraction of one percent. Which means that if you got infected and actually became symptomatic you have something like a 99.5 or 99.6% chance of getting over it. And yet we are being tortured with the constant drumbeat that this thing is an extinction-level Andromeda Strain plague that requires vaccination of every man, woman and child despite the fact that the virus itself mutated and that the vaccines are probably at best useless. I’m not going to get into the whole history of this madness but the salient point is that those who are engaging in this campaign of fear and now pushing for forced compliance of every man, woman and child are cut of the same cloth as those who directed our foreign policy that resulted in what has played out in Afghanistan.
They don’t care. America and the American citizen, culture and way of life are to be exterminated and replaced with whatever mad vision they have for a global society-cum-gulag. Michael Hayden is Anthony Fauci is Vanilli Milley is John Brennan is Anthony Blinken is George Bush is Lois Lerner is Jonathan Gruber is Peter Strzok and on and on and on.
Which leaves us — where? Kyeyune is right, I think, that the technocratic promises of our administrative masters have been exploded. What is happening in Afghanistan is only one instance of how hollow those promises are turning out to be. Once upon a time, the bureaucrats — the Bidens and Blinkens as far as the eye can see — were “believed to be able to mobilize science and reason and progress to accomplish what everyone else could not, and so only they could secure a just and functional society for their subjects, just as only the rightful kings of yore could count on Providence and God to do the same thing.” Yes, these ideas are essentially metaphysical because all political legitimacy, in the end, rests on something transcendent — a matter of belief, not simply calculation.
Kyeyune thinks that the “epoch of the liberal technocrat is now over,” that the “bell has well and truly tolled for mankind’s belief in their ability to do anything else than enrich themselves and ruin things for everyone else.” Maybe so. Yes, inertia is a powerful force. The institutions we’ve been living with are likely to persist, more or less hollowed out, for some time. And what might replace that technocratic dream is a question that admits of markedly different answers, many unpalatable. (How many speak English? A troubling question, that.)
Francis Fukuyama was, I believe, about as wrong as it is possible for a pop political philosopher to be when he predicted the “end of history” and the efflorescence of liberal democracy everywhere and forever.
Of course, Fukuyama is a Hegelian, which at least partly explains his silliness. What is happening now in Afghanistan, and in America because of Afghanistan, is another in a long line of counterexamples to Fukuyama’s thesis. It may, however, turn out to be a more fundamental challenge than anyone could have foreseen even a few weeks ago. For that, we have the bumbling, mentally incontinent Joe Biden to thank, he and his clown car of self-absorbed spiritually adipose bureaucrats who prance about in a cloud of self-importance, shedding disaster like dandruff.
The more they are exposed, the more they are determined to control us or destroy us. Maybe they’ll get rid of Biden or he’ll get an ice cream headache grand mal seizure. And that leaves us with Kamala. Makes no difference. We are not impeaching, 25th Amendmenting or necessarily voting our way out of this. Not a pretty picture of what’s over the horizon.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Prayers for the victims and all affected. Severe Flooding In Tennessee Leaves At Least 8 Dead, 40 Others Missing
* * * * *
- “Erasing the line between government and private enterprise. Ensuring only government-approved messages are heard. Squashing dissent. Intruding government into every aspect of our lives.” Does the Definition of “Fascism” Apply to the Biden Junta?
- Roger Kimball: “In Afghanistan, the technocratic legitimacy of our administrative masters is being exploded.” The Rotten Edifice Revealed
- Victor Davis Hanson: “A cognitively challenged Biden is pulled in every direction, by left-wing politicos collecting their debts, by his own spite, by his trademark narcissism, and by his hatred of all things Trump.” The Drossy Touch of Joe Biden
- David “Spengler” Goldman: “John Quincy Adams said that America ‘goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy.’ He never imagined that America would go abroad to createmonsters. The Endless War crowd is now coming out of the woodwork to argue that endless wars are better than what Biden served up in Afghanistan.” Goldman: The Dr. Frankensteins of Foreign Policy
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “The Brits would call this an indecent proposal, and to their credit, have slapped it away.”82nd Airborne Commander Tells Brits to Stop Rescuing Stranded Nationals Because They’re Making the US Look Bad?
- “America has suffered its worst self-inflicted humiliation and the free world is less safe — all because of his dumb decisions. And he laughs?” Joker Joe Biden Can’t Laugh This Afghanistan Debacle Off
- . . . for $2,000 a head and 10% to the Big Guy. Biden: “Any American Who Wants to Come Home, We Will Get You Home”
- “In Biden’s remarks to the press Friday, he was either openly deceiving the American people or he is completely unaware of conditions in Kabul.” Biden Is Lying. We Are Going to Leave Behind Thousands of Americans in Afghanistan
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden Provides an Update on his Administration’s Response to Hurricane Henri, as well as an Update on the Evacuation of American Citizens, SIV Applicants and Their Families, and Vulnerable Afghans.” (live blog from our friends at Legal Insurrection who endured this for us – jjs) Biden To Address Nation On Tropical Storm Henri (Oh, and Afghanistan, too)
- “The first ever activation of CRAF occurred between Aug. 1990 to May 1991 to help Operations Desert Shield/Storm. It was used again from Feb. 2002 to June 2003 for Operation Iraqi Freedom, according to the Pentagon.” Pentagon Activates Civil Reserve Air Fleet For Third Time In History To Aid In Afghanistan Evacuation
- Fired by Trump makes him the ideal choice in the eyes of the junta. Deep State Failure: Russ Travers, Fired by Trump, Is in Top Afghan Evacuation Role Under Biden
- “The airport has been in chaos since the Taliban seized the capital on Aug. 15 as US and international forces try to evacuate citizens and vulnerable Afghans.” Germany Reports Firefight Breaks Out at Kabul Airport Involving Western Forces
- “It seems these evacuations are a concerted plan to flood the US with unvetted migrants, Cloward-Piven style, some of whom may hurt or kill Americans.” Afghanistan Evacuations — But Who Exactly is Being Evacuated?
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden estimated during an interview published Aug. 19 that between 50,000 to 65,000 Afghans must be evacuated, meaning roughly 250-325 of these could be flagged, if the trend continues.” Small Percentage Of Afghan Refugees Flagged Through Security Screenings For Possible Ties To Terrorism
* * * * *
- “Khalil Haqqani, a senior commander of the al Qaeda-linked Haqqani Network, has a $5 million bounty on his head.” Taliban Appoint al-Qaeda Linked US-Most Wanted Terrorist as Kabul Security Chief
- “Secretary of State Antony Blinken not only doesn’t take the question as silly. He seems to have anticipated it and has a dodge ready to go. He expected it. And he flatly refused to answer it. Sometimes the refusal to answer is all the answer one needs.” Does Joe Biden Even Know What’s Going On? Watch SecState Blinken Refuse to Say
- Robert Spencer: “. . . And in the process, creates the Biden Monument.” Taliban Mocks Iconic Iwo Jima Photo
- “Rep. Gallagher: ‘It’s up to Congress to make sure the Taliban does not walk away with a windfall.'” Biden Junta Has No Plan to Keep Cash Out of Taliban’s Hands, GOP Lawmakers Say
- “Trump’s Afghanistan withdrawal plan was delayed; now we must pray that the remaining Americans don’t pay the ultimate price.” Remember What They Did to Daniel Pearl
- “The Taliban had announced with much fanfare after the fall of Kabul that they would respect all women’s rights granted by the Koran. Needless to say, few believed that was a good omen for women in Afghanistan.” Taliban Sets Woman on Fire for “Bad Cooking”
- “Rebecca Dick won acclaim for defending terrorists at Guantanamo Bay.” (“you dick!” – jjs)Liberal Lawyer Freed Taliban Commando on Frontlines of Kabul Surge
- Daniel Greenfield: “The problem wasn’t that Biden had the wrong views, it’s that he was the typical case of a D.C. echo chamber politician who repeated whatever slogan he thought would get him ahead.” Biden’s Long History of Betrayals in Afghanistan
* * * * *
- “The world’s dumbest [junta] outdoes itself.” The Drooling Class
- “George W. Bush’s duplicity about crucial facts in 2001 made it impossible for Americans to properly understand the struggle against al-Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, and other Muslim groups.” The Long Shadow of Bush’s Bushwa
- “Our careless abandonment of Afghanistan to the ravening Taliban speaks to the type of nation we’ve become.” Perfidy in Kabul
- “The time has come for America to reaffirm the purpose of the military.” Was It Worth It? A 19-Year Combat Veteran on the War in Afghanistan
- “Our worthless elite were not always, and will not always be, in charge.” How the Lizard People Took Over America’s War
- Sean Davis: “The architects of the nation-building policies from Afghanistan to Iraq are failures and should be treated with the same disdain reserved for flat-earthers or bloodletters.” After Afghanistan, No More Moral Blackmail From Failed Global Interventionists
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The news. . . raises questions about the government’s power grab and abuse of authority using January 6th as pretext.” FBI “Finds Scant Evidence” of Jan 6 Insurrection Plot, Killing Off Another Anti-Trump Media Hoax
- “In the penultimate segment of the Friday edition of Tucker Carlson Tonight, he asked, ‘Why is the FBI exonerating people?’ And there is a very disturbing answer.” Tucker Carlson Sees Coverup Plot Behind Announcement FBI Found Little Evidence of Coordination Among Jan. 6 Demonstrators
- “A terror threat from foreign Muslims doesn’t advance the Left’s political agenda. An internal threat that gives them greater power and control does.” The “American Taliban” Bogeyman
- “No injuries were reported in the shooting.” Portland Protesters Clash in Wild Shootout After Proud Boys Reunion
- “Both provide vital services.” Cops and Docs “Can’t Get No Respect”
- “Conservatives are being called to service and must change their ways.” Taking Action
- “While our troops showed up and did their jobs, the same can’t be said for our nation’s political and military leadership.” American Soldiers Did Their Jobs. It’s the Politicians That Failed Them
- “. . . just read what a former high-level government official from the Bush administration has to say. (spoiler alert: undescended, shriveled, cancerous testicle Michael Hayden – jjs) If You Want to Know How Much the Deep State Hates You. . .
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “FDA approval will solidify the two-tiered system that will separate those who have been vaccinated from those who haven’t. No doubt the approval will spur some people to get vaccinated who were on the fence previously, but as far as leading to a mass movement toward vaccinations, it’s not likely.” FDA Set to Give Full Approval of Vaccine as States Contemplate Requirements and Restrictions
- “The state of Oregon is forcing me to contradict what I think is best for myself and my baby or face losing my job and health coverage when I need it most.” 5 Months Pregnant, I Face Losing My Job and Health Care for Choosing Not to Get a Chinese COVID-19 Injection
- Glenn Greenwald: “All the servants fully masked. The almost-entirely old, white, rich crowd of DCCC donors free to go maskless as they’re served.” Video Shows Hordes of Maskless Attendees at Malig-Nancy Pelosi Fundraiser
- “. . . Not if liberal Catholics have their way.” Will the Church Defend Conscience Rights in the Age of Chinese COVID?
- “Dobbs added that people isolating due to a positive [Chinese] COVID-19 test don’t need a negative test to end their quarantine, but do need to be ‘fever free for at least 24 hours with improvement of other symptoms.'” (what a complete and utter farce – jjs) Mississippi Says to Isolate After Testing Positive for Chinese COVID-19 or Face Up to 5 Years In Prison and a Fine
- “The regime’s logic is flawed and can be undone.” Vaccine Passports and Systemic Racism
- “If we ever want to live free, really truly free, we must stop putting on a mask just to avoid confrontation despite knowing that at this point, it’s all a farce.” Wisconsinites Take Legal Action Against Dane County’s Mask Tyrants, But This Fight is Bigger Than the Courtroom
- I expect this insanity in New York, but Alabama? Sad. Alabama Doctor Says He Will Not Treat the Unvaccinated
- “On vaccines, natural immunity, and mandates.” Science Matters — And So Do Individual Rights
- “The science behind the danger of experimental vaccination.” To Understand the Chinese COVID Vaccine and the Delta Variant, Check Out the Chickens
* * * * *
- “Fort Detrick is 7,500 miles away from first [Chinese] COVID outbreak.” Chinese Embassy Calls For WHO Investigation of U.S. Lab
- “A person told The Sydney Morning Herald the deaths have ‘distressed’ the shelter volunteers because they ‘had [Chinese] COVID-19-safe measures in place to handle the dogs.'” Chinese COVID Lockdown Insanity — Australian Rescue Dogs Shot To Prevent Volunteers From Traveling To Get Them
- Katie Hopkins: “Parents’ presence not permitted.” Australia Begins Mass Vaccination of Children
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Someday, historians will marvel that anyone ever took seriously the argument that these two regimes bore any relation to one another.” “Jim Crow 2.0” is Imaginary — And Divisive
- “[Malig-] Nancy Pelosi wants to force California’s absurd and corrupt voting system on the rest of the nation.” Reject Federal Takeover of Elections — Again
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “What messages is the district trying to inculcate in our children?” (hat-tip to commenter MTF – jjs) 1st Graders Will Be Taught Thanksgiving and Independence Day Symbolize America’s Depravity
- “The left wants to deprive parents of a voice in their children’s education, even as they deprive those same children of useful skills and actual knowledge.” Parents Have the Right to be Vocal
- “A Colorado Springs school board banned critical race theory from being taught after a black father gave an impassioned speech against it.” WATCH: Colorado School Board Bans Crackpot Disg-Race Theory After Black Father’s Fiery Speech
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “As thousands gathered at French’s funeral, their message of solidarity was clear: America cannot tolerate such senseless slaughter.” After the Vicious Murder of Chicago Police Officer Ella French, What’s Next, America?
- “$1,000 per month to violent youths for not committing violent crimes.” (this is discrimination; everyone should get one large per month to not kill anyone! – jjs) De Bolshevik Brings “Pay Not to Slay” Program to New York City
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “That the Left’s warrant against the church reeks of vengeance against the Creator is something that nobody is supposed to notice in today’s post-truth Woke World.” Church andState — Not Church Versus State
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Democrat Rep. Ted Lieu used money from his campaign account to funnel more than $15,000 since 2018 to his wife’s school board campaign, as reported by RedState.” Psycho Anti-American Maoist Ted Lieu Reportedly Funneled $15,000 of His Campaign Funds to Wife’s School Board Campaign
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO RESIGNATION, NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- “Gov exploits loophole to raise millions from outside Michigan for non-existent recall election.” Wretched Whitmer Hates “Out-of-State Interest” Money, Unless It’s Spent To Help Her
- “The Democrat National Committee did not respond to a request for comment on whether it supports NGP VAN’s decision to allow Cuomo to fundraise on the platform.” Democrat National Committee’s Top Data Firm Stands by Angel of Death Cuomo
- “Pre-election concerns that [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden wasn’t physically or mentally up for his new job at age 78, the oldest-ever chief executive, are now settling in.” Poll Finds Most Voters Believe Biden Not All There, Aides Doing His Job for Him
- “Tens of thousands turned out to hear Trump as he lambasted Biden and his generals, and cut to the heart of what wokedom really is.” Trump’s Alabama Rally Gave Us a Powerful Phrase for the Ages
- “If America could survive a James Buchanan or a Jimmy Carter, we can make it through the Biden years. This nation is more resilient than we usually give it credit for being. But Biden’s arrogant stupidity is making us question everything that makes us an exceptional nation.”Can America Survive Another Three Years, Five Months of So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Joe Biden?
- “The Afghanistan debacle has temporarily taken our eyes off debacles-in-the-making here at home.” Three and a Half More Years of Biden-Harris
- “Americans in Taliban controlled Kabul face constant threats from terrorists. Meanwhile, Pelosi is using the annual DCCC fundraiser to convince vulnerable House Democrats to pass agenda items, such as the so-called infrastructure bill.” Vulnerable Democrats Attend Ritzy DCCC Fundraiser While Americans Are Trapped in Afghanistan
- “Which will cease first, the absurdities of the Biden [junta], or the United States itself?”Everything Is Not All Right
- “My name is Joe Biden, King of Kings. Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair.” Joe Biden, Sinking Into the Sand
- Thad McCotter: “The deep state’s ability and willingness to attack a president of either party with impunity is not just a problem for that politician; it constitutes a peril for our free republic.” (assuming the attacks are baseless, Thad – jjs) The Deep State Comes for the Big Guy
- “There’s not much use speculating about how Democrats will jettison Biden. It will be done in plain view. The real game will be how the media publicly deal with the ouster and replacement.” Stand-by for the Real Insurrection. . . by the Democrats
- “Crime, homelessness, illegal immigration, and poverty are now hallmarks of the formerly Golden State.” California’s Recall Effort to Remove Elitist Governor Gavin Newsom
- “California needs not only a good governor but also a competent state legislature.” A Recall Alone Won’t Fix Golden-State Governance
- Here comes the smear machine. They are scared shitless not just that Newsom is toast but that not a Republican but an actual conservative will win. California Investigating Larry Elder’s Financial Disclosure
- “Because envy is ever-present, a society’s ability to achieve greatness depends on its ability to control this highly destructive emotion.” Envy as the Path to Political Power
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The ‘melting pot’ was never merely assimilation or simple surrender to the dominant type, as is popularly supposed.” Canary in the Coal Mine of America’s Future
- “The lawsuit was filed after Biden announced in January that he terminated the policy. However, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas officially ended it in June.”Federal Appeals Court Orders Biden to Resume “Remain in Mexico” Policy
- Michelle Malkin: “The last thing America needs is the compounded chaos of 30-thousand refugees.” Endless Wars = Endless Refugees
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- . . . Mostly when he has the questions and pre-digested answers on crib sheets. Biden’s Communications Director: “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Never Shies Away From Taking Questions”
- “Shapiro won such widespread approval for his discussion of Critical Race Theory, the January 6 riot, and falsely labeling one’s political opponents as terrorists that Nance claimed (without evidence) that ‘bots’ drove the online acclaim.” WATCH: Malcolm Nance Can’t Get Over Devastating Ben Shapiro Debate
- “Remember this the next time you read a New York Times story about, well, anything.” This Ridiculous Headline Proves the New York Times Knows Nothing About Anything
- “No longer is the left screaming ‘My body! My choice!’ Then that mantra for abortion worked to garner it political support from naive followers. Now the mantra is ‘Your body is ours! Let us do to it what we want or we will oppress you!'” Today’s Blacklisted American: Unvaccinated Students at Quinnipiac University to be Punished
- “More than two dozen GOP House members released a comment criticizing a proposed rule by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).” Republicans Slam ATF for Attempting to Alter Legal Definition of “Firearm”
- “The government’s decades-long mission to terrify the public from owning firearms is the most dangerous delusion forced on the American people.” Guns, Germs, and Feelz
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “ECOSOC members wield considerable influence, tasked among other things to fill leadership posts on a range of U.N. agencies, including the Commission on Status of Women and Commission on Narcotic Drugs.” Taliban Poised to Inherit Seats on UN Bodies Dealing With Women’s Rights, Cultural Heritage, Narcotics?
- “What exactly do the Mullahs want from the Taliban?” (Rosato Bros. vs Frankie Five-Angels? – jjs) With the U.S. Out of Afghanistan, Will Iran Move In?
- “Biden’s rhetoric and proclaimed compassion is meaningless as bad actors pay attention to action. Biden’s incompetence has made the world a more dangerous place.” Biden’s Weakness Will Result in Aggression
- “Now that the US has pulled up its drawbridge, how will the Free World defend itself?” After America
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “It remains unclear if any department operations were affected by the breach, but a source familiar with mass evacuation of thousands of Americans and Afghans from Kabul said Operation Allies Refuge has ‘not been affected.'” Report: State Department Hit with Cyber Attack, Extent of Breach Unclear
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “[Chinese] Covid-19 lockdowns exposed cities’ deep-seated financial troubles.” An Epidemic of Bad Budgeting
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The company’s e-commerce model gave it a massive advantage during the pandemic.”Amazon’s Turn to Department Stores Is a Blow to the Retail Industry
- “New White House rules would raise prices for both freight carriers and consumers.” Biden Rail Policy Puts U.S. Economy on the Wrong Track
- “‘We’re living in poverty and being told it’s tradition,’ said Chasity Anelon, who lives in a remote southwest Alaskan village effectively banned from development.” Residents in Alaskan Village Pray For Pebble Mine
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The extreme green agenda is a misanthropic pathology that deludes the young and uninformed, and empowers profiteers and tyrants.” A Green Conundrum for the Golden State
- “Climate Science, like all other science, is not settled, and to argue otherwise is downright unscientific.” Where the Sun Don’t Shine: Climate Alarmists’ Thinking
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The optics for Blue Origin remain ugly. Not only does the company appear more interested in fighting court battles than building spaceships and rockets, it now is acting to prevent others from doing so.” NASA Freezes Work on SpaceX’s Lunar Lander Version of Starship
- “A British judge today dismissed entirely the lawsuit filed by billionaire Anders Povlsen, who had been trying to block the construction of a spaceport in Sutherland, Scotland, a region where he owns thousands of acres and is involved in many environmental issues. Povlsen instead has been lobbying to have a spaceport instead built in the Shetland Islands, by a company he has invested in.” British Court Dismisses Billionaire’s Lawsuit Against Sutherland Spaceport
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Prayers”, IYKWIMAITYD. Jesse “Hymietown” Jackson and Wife Hospitalized with Chinese Coronavirus
- “How a large portion of a society becomes mentally ill.” Video: Totalitarianism and Mass Psychosis
- “Three Asian-American authors offer interesting perspectives on how America can, and ought to be, an example to the world and how to stand up to their school boards.” The Celestial Empire Fights Back
- “REVIEW: Perversion of Justice: The Jeffrey Epstein Story. At the Scene of the Crime
- “How many Afghans saw America as representing a deeply moral and spiritual force?” Time To Rise Again: How America Recovers
- “Country music singer and songwriter Travis Tritt is calling for freedom amid governments and private companies mandating [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines.” Country Star Travis Tritt Rails Against Vaccine Mandates With Call for “Unified Front Against Them”
- Christian Toto: “The far-left host is booed, beaten by Gutfeld and revealed as a partisan hack.” Did Stephen Colbert Just Have His Worst Week — Ever?
- “You can tell you are being ruled by that special kind of madman called an ideologue when there are questions you are not allowed to ask.” Asking the Questions We Can’t Ask
- “Can meritocracy survive?” Crucible of the Talents
HITHER & YON
- “The antifederalists believed the more control government had over money and force, the more disconnected it would become from the will of the people.” What We can Learn from the Anti-Federalists
- “Fifty years ago, journalist Gary Allen set out to write a book to prove conservative anti-communists wrong. What he found instead blew his mind.” None Dare Call It Conspiracy
- Rod Gilbert, the Rangers all-time leading scorer passed away yesterday at 80. RIP. Rangers Legend Remembers Rod Gilbert: “No One Better”
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.