Good morning, kids. Tuesday and while the chaos in Afghanistan has normal people desperate to flee the dark age terror and tyranny that is at the black heart of Islam, a truly horrific story out of Australia, a land, people and culture I had thought was about as far away as you can get from the evils of Mohammedanism brought to mind the truly immortal words of 19th century German poet and essayist Heinrich Heine who prophetically wrote:
I have to apologize in advance for even reporting this to you, but it’s vital to know just how insane Australia has gone in their anti-COVID fight.
But in Australia’s most populous state, New South Wales, several rescue dogs were shot dead last by local authorities. According to Angus Thompson in the Sidney Morning Herald, the rural Bourke Shire Council “killed the dogs to prevent volunteers at a Cobar-based animal shelter from travelling to pick up the animals.”
A spokesman from Australia’s Office of Local Government (OLG) said that they had “been informed that the council decided to take this course of action to protect its employees and community, including vulnerable Aboriginal populations, from the risk of COVID-19 transmission . . .”
. . . NSW Health reports there have been no locally acquired COVID-19 cases in Cobar in recent weeks.
Not deaths. Not even hospitalization. Not a single CASE. And for that, they shot dogs.
I feel sick.”
Tell me about it. With all deference to Heine, all things considered, I do not think it’s either hyperbole or irreverent to paraphrase him by stating “Where they shoot dogs, they will, in the end, shoot human beings too.” And by shoot I don’t mean vaccinate. I mean quite literally shoot. The same mentality that drove ordinary Germans and their accomplices in slaughtering millions of Jews first one by one by mass shooting and then by the thousands in the gas chamber is operating right here and now with this virus. The psychological warfare engendered by pimping a virus as lethal plague has now created mass hysteria to a degree that anyone who refuses to mask up, lock down and roll up a sleeve is viewed as an evil death-bringer.
The idea is no longer mainly to persuade people to get vaccinated but to punish them for not following orders. Authoritarianism is always done “for our own good,” you see. Under totalitarian regimes, punishment camps are called “re-education” camps, to teach you how to be a better person in society.
The vax mandate is the natural progression from the kind of cruelty that has reigned through the pandemic. Whether it was screaming at unmasked people in low-risk situations outdoors or reporting your neighbors for gathering with friends and family, the severity with which we’ve treated each other has been intense. “We’re better than those people” has been a hallmark of the pandemic among people who’ve actually been the worst.
We’ve turned a virus into a moral test. You can catch it even if you’ve masked, even if you’ve been vaccinated, but if you don’t mask up and get jabbed, you deserve to be sick. We see that in the perverse glee of so many, like those now urging hospitals to delay or deny treatment to unvaccinated COVID patients. . .
. . . COVID is a political weapon, and cruelty is the point.
It is pointless to go through the litany about the nature of this virus and all viruses in general, the idiocy of masks, the efficacy of these vaccines or even the fact that the only person running a risk of illness is someone who is unvaccinated. Those who seek to destroy us have driven a large swathe of the population hysterical with fear that mirrors that of 14th century Europe, 17th century Salem and 1930s Germany. They do not want reason. They want conformity. And if they cannot get you to confirm then you will be treated like a dog in Australia. Funny how dogs are considered half a step above Jews in the Islamic world but I digress. Then again, there about the only differences between Islam and g-dless communism is the fancy calligraphy and geometric decorations. Remember that the word Islam translates into English as “submission.” QED.
The Polish-Canadian pastor who faces a potential four-year jail sentence for holding church services in Calgary, Alberta, is warning Americans that the tyranny he saw growing up in communist Poland has spread to Western countries. . .
. . . Pawlowski, who was maced in the face, claimed that Portland police watched the incident from their cars and did nothing. The clash with Antifa marked a poignant episode in Pawlowski’s speaking tour throughout the United States, during which he has been urging Americans to vigilantly guard the religious liberty he claims is quickly vanishing in Canada . . .
. . . Earlier this year, when a public health inspector arrived at his church with armed police during Holy Week to inspect the sanctuary during a service, Pawlowski drew international attention when he forcefully ejected them.
Within days, a motorcade of Calgary police pulled over Pawlowski and his brother on their way home from church. As they cuffed them in the middle of a busy highway and dragged them into police vans, Pawlowski called the officers “Gestapo psychopaths,” a reference to the Nazi secret police.
Pawlowski, whose grandmother once hid under a mattress while a Nazi soldier raped another girl above her, does not use the term lightly . . .
. . . Pawlowski said his speaking tour is intended “to let Americans know that what’s happening in Canada has already started to happen here, and is going to happen in the United States if Americans will not rise up.” Because of their country’s unique role in history, he warned that how Americans respond will bear consequences for the entire world. . .
. . . By sharing his story of what has happened to him through the years, Pawlowski hopes “to awaken as many people as possible that you are losing your liberties left and right. Canada used to be a free nation. It is no longer a free nation. It is under a totalitarian medical regime. And we need to rise up, stand up, and push this great evil away or else. . .”
. . . “The enemy is not hiding anymore,” he said during a Facebook live stream of the event. “The enemy is in your face. The enemy is challenging you, just like the Philistines challenged the army of God. And, at that time, what they needed was David to come to understand that their God is bigger than the enemy’s god. His God was a lot bigger. And if God is for us, who can be against us?”
Regarding the potential jail sentence that awaits him in his home country, Pawlowski remains unafraid. “Historically speaking, everyone that wanted to change something from tyranny to something that is free and beautiful had to face difficulties. …And I decided that if no one else wants to pay the price, I’m willing to pay that price. I’m willing to be the voice for the voiceless, for the millions of people that are terrified, afraid of the tyranny. They’re afraid to lose their jobs. They’re afraid to lose their lives.”
This is at the heart of the debate of whether one should or should not get vaccinated. It’s not about a medical or even a public health issue. It’s now a question of standing up to tyranny as an individual. Commenters and myself included are sick to death of pundits and authors going on about taking a stand and doing something. Well my friends, this is where the rubber meets the road. Even if you did get vaccinated, if they want to see your papers, refuse. If you are a business owner, refuse to cooperate in demanding to see papers.
Easier said than done as you could face revocation of licenses, fines and even jail time. But that’s what this is all about. Knuckle under, crawl, grovel and beg for them not to hit you in the face or stand up to this no matter the consequences. Upwards of half the nation has not gotten the vaccine and evidently at least a third will refuse to take it. If this illegal regime and its cronies in and out of government decide to force this on the nation as it seems they are, they will quite literally destroy the economy. That leaves them no other option than forcible vaccination. And that is a line that they are getting dangerously close to crossing.
Yes, there’s a shit-ton of madness going on with the Afghanistan situation but this here is what it’s all about. Die on your feet or crawl on your knees?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Pawlowski hopes ‘to awaken as many people as possible that you are losing your liberties left and right. Canada used to be a free nation. It is no longer a free nation. It is under a totalitarian medical regime. And we need to rise up, stand up, and push this great evil away or else.'” Canadian Pastor Who Faces 4-Year Jail Sentence For “Inciting” Church Warns Americans: “The Enemy Is Not Hiding Anymore”
- “What if the military/intelligence complex purposely botched the withdrawal to begin with, knowing the buck would stop with Biden?” The Deep State and Afghanistan
- “You do not shun people, ban them from public spaces, mock them as idiots, deny them gainful employment — and life-saving surgery — out of concern for their well-being.”Vaccine Mandates May Herald the End of the Republic
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden and his supporters find community by rejoicing in the suffering of those they hate and fear.” The Cruelty Is the Point, Folks
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “He did not mention the crisis in Afghanistan once in his speech and left without taking questions.” Joe Biden Walks Away from Questions About the Thousands of Americans Still Stranded in Afghanistan
- “Once again, Lara Logan tells the deeply unpleasant — indeed, sickening — truth about events in Afghanistan.” Must See Video: In Afghanistan, the Fix is In
- “If the US or UK were to seek additional time to continue evacuations — he answer is no. Or there would be consequences. It will create mistrust between us. If they are intent on continuing the occupation it will provoke a reaction.” (he must be one of those white supremacists we’ve heard so much about – jjs) Taliban Issues Direct Threat To Joe Biden
- “Reuters calculated the Taliban have seized tens of billions of dollars of military equipment and supplies since Afghanistan’s deadly collapse.” Pentagon: Unknown Amount of Captured Weaponry at Taliban’s Disposal
- “It’s hard for me to imagine all of that can be accomplished between now and the end of the month.” (pretend they’re all involved in “Russia collusion” and watch how fast you move – jjs)Schiff-for-Brains: Evacuations in Afghanistan Likely Not Over by August 31, Airport Terror Threat “Very Real”
- “There are no Americans stranded is the White House’s official position on what’s happening in Afghanistan right now?” Doocy asked. Piss-Hockey Psaki: It’s “Irresponsible” to Claim Americans Are “Stranded” in Afghanistan While Thousands Still There
- “Withdrawal of U.S. citizens from Afghanistan is becoming dicier by the hour.” Clueless Joe’s Hostage Crisis
- “This is a massive fuck-up.” Team Organizing Private Flights Out of Afghanistan Says the Biden Junta Has Been an “Impediment” to Their Evacuations
- “. . . while there is an acute tactical crisis in Kabul there is a far larger strategic crisis in the West brought on by the collapse of Joe Biden’s command. This ensures that the catastrophe, rather than diminishing, has only just begun. It will not end when the last qualified person leaves Kabul but when the U.S. political system has found a constitutional way to clean house.” Chaos on the Ground, Collapse at the Top
- “We can bomb them back into the stone age.” (that would be an improvement for them – jjs)Lara Logan Says Biden Junta Should Stop “Bowing to a Terrorist Group”
- “Staffers reported being tossed around, spat on and cursed at by Taliban militants at checkpoints near the airports. Some staff reported they were almost separated from their children, while others were caught in stampedes and sustained injuries.” Local Staff at U.S. Embassy in Kabul Losing Faith in Evacuation Efforts
- Charlie Kirk: A “bureaucrat’s response to a military problem.” Lloyd Austin: Poster-Child for the “Diversity Industrial Complex”
- “I don’t believe [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden should be impeached. He’s the commander-in-chief of the U.S. Armed Forces, who’s just essentially surrendered to the Taliban. He shouldn’t be impeached. . . ” Fmr. UK Commander in Afghanistan: Biden “Should Be Court-Martialed For Betraying” U.S. and U.S. Armed Forces
* * * * *
- “Based on a report by our Mujahideen groups, you have been accused of helping the Americans. You are also accused of providing security to your brother, xxxxxxx xxx who has been an interpreter for the Infidel Crusaders.” Report: Taliban Sentences Brother of Afghan Translator Who Helped U.S. to Death
- “They rape dead bodies too. They don’t care whether the person is dead or alive. Can you imagine this?” Afghan Refugee Claims Taliban Raping the Dead Bodies of Its Victims
- “The Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan ‘has devastating implications’ for Christians not only in the country but in the entire region,Open Doors USA chief executive David Curry said.”Christians In Afghanistan Fear Persecution, Death As Taliban Takes Over
- Daniel Greenfield: “Human rights are not a government, they’re a culture.” Our Mistaken Ideas About Human Rights Failed Us in Afghanistan
- Robert Spencer: “Oddly, the Sky News report goes on to note that ‘the government will not say if the individual has been detained.’ That’s even a question?” Vetting? What Vetting? UK Flies Person on No-Fly List Into Britain from Afghanistan
* * * * *
- “The abandonment of Afghanistan and its people is tragic, dangerous, unnecessary, not in their interests and not in ours. . . It may have been misplaced ambition, but it was not an ignoble one. There is no doubt that in the years that followed we made mistakes, some serious. But the reaction to our mistakes has been, unfortunately, further mistakes.”Former British Prime Minister Slams U.S. Afghanistan Withdrawal as “Imbecilic”
- “We hope Afghanistan does not become an epicenter for terrorism again.” Singapore PM Warns Veep Throat Harris: Rest of World Watching What US Does Next in Afghan Chaos
- “America needs experts who can reverse the damage Biden is doing to our national security and will stand up to future unsound and dangerous decisions.” (and replacing them with whom, and from where? – jjs) The Only Way Back To Deterrence Is Firing Biden’s Entire National Security Team
- “Pitiful, helpless pusillanimity in Afghanistan.” Biden’s Indefatigable Incompetence
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “For starters, you know President Trump would have handled the withdrawal infinitely better.” Let’s Be Honest About Afghanistan
- “None of the usual excuses serve to explain a major foreign policy disaster.” Afghanistan and the Limits of Woke Discourse
- “If we leave this disaster thinking to ourselves that we’ll cast our vote for the other guy next election — that if only he was here all would be well — then we will have failed to learn.”Afghanistan is the Price of Lying About Our Empire. It’s Time to Stop
- “It will not be Donald Trump or any other Republican but Joe Biden that will ultimately relegate this arrogant cabal to oblivion. He is their Frankenstein’s monster unleashed.” The Afghanistan Debacle Will Relegate the Current Ruling Class to the Dustbin of American History
- Terry Jeffrey: “The mistake America made.” Tragedy in Kabul
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- She was unarmed and shot in the back for doing no more than trespassing. If this cop is a hero, he’d have been given a ticker tape parade down Broadway, and yet his identity is top secret. Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt Acted “Lawfully,” “Saved Members From Possible Death,” Capitol Police Say
- “. . . Or maybe you will because the money comes from one of the most unsavory organizations in America.” You Will Never Guess Who’s Paying for American Nazi Literature
- “Tarrio stole a BLM banner from the Asbury United Methodist Church and set it on fire at a nearby intersection in December.” Proud Boys Leader Enrique Tarrio Sentenced To Nearly 6 Months In Prison For Burning BLM Flag
- Julie Kelly: “It’s clear the Justice Department won’t be able to prove its case; last week’s revelation is just the start of walking back their tough talk.” Feds Lower Expectations for January 6 Probe
- “An actual gun battle broke out on the streets of Portland Sunday during an attack by antifa against street preachers and Proud Boys, but why be surprised?” (sort of like pulling out of Afghanistan – jjs) Portland Cops Announce They’ll Sit Out Planned Antifa Assault on “Pro-Freedom March” . . . and Then a Gunfight Breaks Out
- “If it can happen here, it can happen anywhere.” One Year After Deadly Race Riots, Kenosha, Wisconsin Is Still Picking Up The Pieces
- “If the bipartisan ruling elite has the truth and facts on their side, why do they resort to censorship and threats of prosecution?” Question the Narrative of the Ruling Party
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Officer spells out harsh ‘repercussions’ for troops as Pentagon announces vaccine mandate.”Memo: Military Threatens to Revoke Benefits From Marines Who Decline Chinese COVID Vaccine
- “The mad rush to use any means possible to vaccinate people is decidedly at odds with the data.” There Are Lots of Reasons to Question the FDA’s Green-Lighting Pfizer’s Vaccine
- “Enough is enough. We’ve just got to get people vaccinated.” (shove it up your squeak hole – jjs) Quack Fraud Fauci Endorses Mandates
- “The idea is no longer mainly to persuade people to get vaccinated but to punish them for not following orders. Authoritarianism is always done ‘for our own good,’ you see.” Vax Mandates Are a Cruel Stick to Beat People With; They Will Tear Us Apart
- “Reluctant to set the public free, policymakers and the public-health bureaucracy set unachievable and unnecessary goals.” Keeping Fear Alive
- “The District Attorney’s Office understands that while these are turbulent times and many decisions related to the pandemic are controversial, that does not excuse people using violence to demonstrate their frustration.” CA Parent Charged After Alleged “Serious Physical Altercation” With Teacher Over Newsom’s K-12 Mask Mandate
- “The doctors in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, said they want people to recognize the value of vaccines and ignore misinformation about the safety and effectiveness of the shots.” (what are you afraid of if you’ve already been vaccinated?! – jjs) 75 Doctors Stage Walkout at South Florida Hospital to Protest Treating Unvaccinated People With Chinese COVID
- What the hell, Mississippi??? Mississippi To Punish Those Who Violate Isolation After Positive Chinese COVID-19 Test With Up To 5 Years In Prison
- “Today, I am calling on more country – companies, I should say — in the private sector to step up with vaccine requirements that will reach millions more people,” Biden Tells Businesses to Require Their Workers to Get Vaccinated
- “Conversely, Glenn Youngkin, McAuliffe’s Republican opponent, has not asked staffers to receive the vaccine. However, the GOP gubernatorial has urged Virginia residents to receive it.” Democrat “Punk” Terry McAuliffe Demands “Every Virginia Employer” Mandate Vaccines
- “Thirty-five million Americans have tested positive for [Chinese] COVID-19.” A Victory for Natural Immunity and Sanity
- “Here’s a startling fact: Almost 200,000 people have died of [Chinese] COVID-19 on [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s watch. And that number can and will only go up.”Biden’s Pandemic Record: More Spread, More Death
* * * * *
- “The patent explicitly states the tool is designed for ‘when medical staff or biosafety laboratory personnel are accidentally exposed, especially wounds.'” Wuhan Lab Filed Patent For Treating “Accidental Exposure” to Deadly Pathogens Just 1 Month Before Chinese COVID-19 Outbreak
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “These figures detail how the 2020 push to mail voting needs to be a one-year experiment.”Almost 15 Million 2020 Mail-In Ballots Unaccounted For
- “The Michigan House Oversight Committee has the power to subpoena documents and should get to the bottom of what the secretary of state knew and when she knew it.”Zuckerbucks in Michigan Went to Democrat “Nonprofits”
- “Rep. Al Williams made the comment in a 2007 NPR interview about a voting law Georgia implemented at the time. . . He said voter fraud was not a problem when voting in person and voting by mail is less secure.” Tank Abrams Board Member: Mail-in Ballots Most Vulnerable to Voter Fraud
- “H.R. 4 would put powerful bureaucrats in Washington and activist litigation groups in charge of vetting, and effectively repealing, the election laws of all 50 states.” Why H.R. 4 Imperils Free and Fair Elections
- Marc Elias. Right at the top of the thugs who overthrew America. Crooked Clinton Lawyer Who Paid for Steele Dossier Opens New Firm “Because Our Democracy Is at Risk”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Rhode Island branches of the National Education Association seek TRO against school district turning over Critical Race records requested by Solas and her husband.” UPDATE: Teachers Union v. RI Mom Nicole Solas — Motion for TRO Withdrawn By Union During Court Hearing
- “These events at the beginning of a new school year indicate one thing: the educational establishment in this country is losing its grip on power and running scared.” Educrats Are Panicking As Their Extremism Alienates More Families
- “Although districts are not teaching classes titled ‘Critical Race Theory,’ they are incorporating CRT ideology into programming and curricula, and hiring people whose job is to insert CRT into every aspect of school life.” Teaching Crackpot Disg-Race Theory
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Right-wing terrorists, China and inflation round out the list of top threats.” (except there are no “right-wing” terrorists – jjs) I&I/TIPP Poll: Americans See Many Threats, But Violent Crime Is No. 1
- “A new study seeks an answer.” How Do Different Prosecutors React to the Same Case?
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “The news comes as analysts review Biden’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal, and raise questions as to the intent of the White House in diminishing America’s role in the world.”Top Biden Advisors Collaborated In CCP-Sponsored Event Aimed at Boosting China’s Global Power, Wiped Webpages Reveal
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO RESIGNATION, NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- Except the ones who might slap the cuffs on him. Angel of Death Cuomo Speaks Out Against Defunding the Police in Farewell Address
- “Gilbert will not immediately be released from prison, but will appear before the New York State Parole Board with the support of the former governor.” (if by some perversion of justice he is granted a pardon, G-d in Heaven should strike him dead the instant his toe touches the ground outside the prison gate – jjs) Angel of Death Cuomo Grants Clemency To Convicted Murderer, Member Of Weather Underground
- Michael Goodwin: “Any inclination to feel sorry for Cuomo over how he destroyed himself was overwhelmed by his cringe-worthy good-bye. Indeed, the very idea that he would even presume to give a farewell speech, as if he was some kind of beloved hero like George Washington or Winston Churchill, is a sign of his detachment from reality.” Angel of Death Cuomo’s Ridiculous “Farewell” Speech Shows He Hasn’t Learned a Thing
- “. . . his new numbers represent a sharp decline since April. Biden was asked about the poll on Sunday, and his response was, well, unimpressive.” Biden Laughs Off Poll That Found a Majority of Americans Think He’s Incompetent
- “Of course, for the press and the political class to recognize these facts now, after Biden has become president, is equivalent to closing the barn door after the animals have escaped. As I noted in October 2020, before the election, these cognitive issues have been obvious for the last two years, and had been getting steadily worse throughout 2020 during the election campaign.” Why Only NOW is There Concern Over So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden’s Mental Health?
- “Too bad it happened after the November 2020 election, and not before.” (not that it would have mattered considering Dao-Min Yen, and Trump was still in office – jjs) Afghan Fallout: Biden Blows Up His Entire Case For Being So-Called Quote-Unquote “president”
- “Biden’s debasement of our country should be a life-altering national call to action.” Biden’s Legacy is Reducing the United States to Groveling
- “That they both still plan to leave D.C. to campaign to save a governor facing a recall tells you where their priorities really are.” Party First, Country Last: Biden & Harris Still Plan to Campaign for Governor Newsom
- “Police have yet to determine why the unidentified man had 300 unopened ballots in his possession and what he intended to do with them. The ballots were unaltered and were addressed to residences in Lawndale, California.” Return of Cheat by Mail: California Recall Madness — Police Arrest Man in Car with 300 Unopened Ballots, Gun, and Drugs
- “The way Newsom has used the power of his office to save his own hide helps explain why at least 1.7 million Californians of all political backgrounds want him gone.” Gavin Newsom Blames Everyone Else for His Recall. Here Are 100 Reasons That Might Jog His Memory.
- A woman who was silent and thereby complicit in Angel of Death Cuomo’s criminal, and bestial, acts. Congratulations /sarc. Kathy Hochul Sworn In as New York’s First Female Governor
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Collaborators with the Biden Junta in the Cafe Americain.” Vichy Conservatives
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “National security officials fear newly freed Afghan terrorists may exploit border crisis.” DHS Braces for Terror Threat on Southern Border
- “Migration to the United States should exist for one purpose only: to enhance the prosperity and security of existing American citizens, whether native-born or legally naturalized.” Mass Migration Was Never Part of America’s $2 Trillion Afghan Debacle
- The last thing these maniacs care about is what the citizenry want. Poll: Americans Oppose Mass Migration from Afghanistan
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Your false narrative will cost lives.” DeSantis Fires Back at AP for “Partisan Smear Piece” About Promotion of Chinese COVID-19 Drug
- “Through philosophical and religious jujutsu, David French extends moral and legal imperatives for individuals and makes them an imperative for nation-states.” Why Pursuing a Secular Holy War is Not Justified in Afghanistan
- John Stossel: “. . . And the leftist lies about them.” Video: Freedom Protests in Cuba and in the U.S. s
- “Which party do you vote for? If you still vote Democrat then you believe in tyranny and oppression. And if I hurt your feelings by saying so, that’s too damn bad. Hurting your feelings is harmless. Participating in a party that is aggressively destroying the careers and lives of others because they disagree with you is vile and ugly. Your feelings should be hurt. The pain might actually get you to wake up and reconsider the political party you blindly support.” Today’s Blacklisted Amerian: Illinois Threatens to Cancel Doctor’s License Because it Doesn’t Like His Opinions
- “The raw abuse of authority shows that the actual agenda is often ‘my choice, your compliance,’ whether the issue is abortion, [Chinese] COVID-19, or anything else.” “My Body, My Choice” Was Always a Lie, and Injection Mandates Prove It
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Iran touts US failure in Afghanistan as it increases enrichment of weapons-grade uranium.”Emboldened Iran To Hold War Drills With Russia and China
- Conrad Black: “The Biden [junta], after seven months, has shown no competence whatever in foreign or national security policy.” This Horrible Fiasco Demands Change
- “Weakness invites aggression, so we should prepare for a tumultuous fall on the world stage. Here’s what to watch for.” Biden’s Weakness Will Result In Aggression. Here Are 4 Likely Foreign Policy Scenarios
- “U.S. Geological Survey data estimates that Afghanistan may hold unexplored mineral reserves worth as much as $1 trillion, while the government of Afghanistan estimates the value to be as high as $3 trillion.” U.S. Withdrawal from Afghanistan Deals China a Win in Rare Metals Market
- “How did we get to our present state? Where were the main policy forks that might have seen our national security establishment take a different path?” How U.S. Elites’ Focus on Afghanistan Helped China Become Our No. 1 Threat
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “There was a time when America waged war to achieve victory.” The War Wisdom of George Washington, John Quincy Adams, and Douglas MacArthur
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION
- Is Senator Kinky Boots for real or is this kabuki/bukkake theatrics? Sinema Doubles Down On Opposition To Democrats’ $3.5 Trillion Budget
- “Pelosi on Monday put the wheels in motion for votes on both bills, but still insists on her way or the highway. But she doesn’t have the numbers for it if even half the nine moderates stand their ground, since Dems have a tiny 220-212 majority.” Stand Your Ground Dem Moderates: The Nation is Counting on You
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “On the contrary, out of the 20 states with the lowest unemployment rates, 17 are either completely led by Republicans or lean that way.” The Nine Worst Unemployment Rates in the Country Are in Areas Run by Democrats
- “This is the most dangerous idea to have been peddled by Democrats in recent years, which, if you’ve happened to notice the Party’s hard pitch leftward, is really saying something.”Canceling Rent is Canceling America
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “States and localities enact symbolic green regulations while embracing land-use regimes that harm the environment.” Beam-in-the-Eye Environmentalism
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Blue Origin this summer lost at least sixteen top management and engineering employees, all leaving in a very short time.” Top Engineers and Managers Fleeing Blue Origin
- “Relatively few asteroids have been found with orbits shorter than Earth’s, because to find them astronomers have to turn their telescopes sunward, where viewing is limited to the early evening or early morning. Few space-based telescopes in all wavelengths also don’t look this way much, because of the risk of damage from the intense sunlight.” Asteroid Discovered with Shortest Orbit Yet
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A report from The New York Times found that not only did Tchen advise the Cuomo administration on dealing with #MeToo allegations, she also reportedly squashed advocacy organizations’ calls on Biden to respond to Tara Reade’s allegations.” TIME’S UP Waged War On Kavanaugh But Covered for Angel of Death Cuomo and Joe Braindead
- “Before coming out publicly as transgender, Clymer served in the U.S. Army (2005-2012) and attained the rank of corporal.” “Catholic” Georgetown U Names Transgender “Female” as Fellow for Fall 2021
- “While the Taliban barbarically repress women in Afghanistan, toxic feminists wage a war against American men.” Where are the Feminists?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “In order to save America’s most-watched quiz show, Sony must fire Mike Richards as producer and restart the search for a new host from scratch.” Mike Richards’s Past Comments Cost Him New Jeopardy! Hosting Job and Leave Sony in a Bind
- Christian Toto: “A charismatic hero and his scene-stealing pal square off against a boring middle act.” Shang-Chi Shows MCU’s Decline May Not Be a Forgone Conclusion
HITHER & YON
- “Dorothy Parker passed away in 1967 but due to circumstances surrounding her estate her ashes were not buried until last year.” Dorothy Parker Finally Laid to Rest in Fitting Style in her Beloved NYC
- “The iconic band is known for such number one hits as Red Red Wine and Can’t Help Falling In Love with Brian’s saxophone work a huge part of what made their music stand out.”UB40’s Brian Travers Dead at 62 Following Battle With Brain Cancer
- Salena Zito: “The Hustead family has done what Alexis de Tocqueville admired about the essence of Americanism: the drive to form associations over a shared aspiration.” In South Dakota, the Road Signs Lead To the Wall
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.