Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and at the top, one person is reported dead and a million are without power in the wake of Hurricane Ida slamming into southern Louisiana, just southwest of New Orleans late yesterday. Reports of considerable damage and flooding are coming in, which are sure to mount as people return or those who remained report from the area. But all in all, given this hurricane’s strength and the infamous ineptitude and corruption that turned Katrina into a legendary disaster, things likely could have been a hell of a lot worse. Prayers for all affected and hopefully the cleanup and clearing and restoration to normalcy can move ahead swiftly.
Meanwhile, the rubbing of salt into the mortal wounds of this nation continues apace because of the high treason committed by stooge president Joe Biden — alone or more likely at the behest of one or more individuals pulling his strings from Kalorama — aided and abetted by a military leadership that like the politicians that installed them is completely out of touch with reality. While Biden pulls one finger out of his nose and the other out of a tweener’s training bra strap to point them at fat, feckless frauds like Vanilli Milley, they in turn play the Nuremberg defense in that they were only following orders.
It would be funny if it weren’t both enraging as well as frightening given the consequences of all of this that these are the same people who lied to and committed what can only be described as mutiny against President Trump as commander-in-chief concerning troop levels in Syria. That was noble you see, because Orange-Man-Bad didn’t know what the hell he was doing and was putting American soldiers and civilians in danger, at least in their expert opinion. Yet knowing full well what bugging out of Afghanistan at the snap of a kiddie diddler’s kiddie-taint-bedewed stink-fingers would lead to did not give them pause in the slightest?!
And now we are learning that the Taliban, dark age fiends that they are, even offered Biden the chance for US forces to actually control all of Kabul and Karzai International until the August 31st deadline which would have enabled us to get everyone out in an orderly efficient manner — and he flatly rejected it. At this point I could not care in the slightest for Biden’s dementia. What he has done is a hanging offense, and what the generals did not do in not opposing him is even worse. In a just and sane world he wouldn’t be alone up on the gallows.
The Taliban may have been testing Biden, wary of a direct military confrontation with a large concentration of American forces, but if so they quickly learned that they had little to worry about. Instead of maintaining control over Kabul so that Americans could be speedily evacuated, the Biden [junta] and its cronies turned over the city to the Taliban.
And the Taliban turned to their most professional and deadliest assets. The Haqqani Network had been closely allied with Al Qaeda and picked up many of its tricks. Its commanders understood urban warfare, excelled at suicide and truck bombings, and had expert units whose commandos had been trained in Pakistan by the terror regime’s ISI secret agents.
The Taliban officially named Khalil al-Rahman Haqqani to head security in Kabul. The Haqqani Jihadist figure had a $5 million bounty on his head from the United States. Not long after the Biden [junta] made its deal with the devil, a designated foreign terrorist group and a specially designated terrorist controlled access for American refugees fleeing to Kabul’s airport.
The Biden [junta] made no protest. It did not complain that a terror group founded by one of Osama bin Laden’s mentors which had repeatedly targeted American soldiers with suicide bomb attacks, including the murder of a colonel and two lieutenant colonels by a car bomber, a truck bomb that wounded 77 American soldiers in a 9/11 anniversary attack on a base, and a truck bombing attack on another base, was “coordinating security” for Kabul airport. . .
. . . Things got worse from there.
ISIS-K’s leader, Shahab al-Muhajir, was a former Haqqani commander. The Islamic State affiliate had recruited heavily among the Taliban and, in particular the Haqqani Network.
Biden had put America’s worst enemies in charge of security around Kabul airport.
Gen. Frank McKenzie, who had originally met with Taliban officials to hear their offer to take Kabul, went on bragging that, “we use the Taliban as a tool to protect us as much as possible.”
Who was using whom became obvious when an ISIS-K suicide bomber and gunmen who had gotten past the Haqqani checkpoints murdered 13 American military personnel. Including eleven of McKenzie’s marines. They didn’t have to die. And the entire botched evacuation didn’t have to play out this way. . .
. . .Democrats made a point of impeaching President Trump twice. In 1787, Senator William Blount became the first politician impeached over a plot to help the British take over Florida and Louisiana. Impeachment in the Constitution begins with “treason”, continues with “bribery”, and then finally with “high Crimes and Misdemeanors”. Section 3 defines treason only as “levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.”
It’s hard to think of a clearer definition of aid and comfort than the massive amount of armaments that the Taliban and its Jihadists have picked up in Afghanistan.
Biden can claim that all of that was unintentional. But turning over Kabul to the Taliban at a time when thousands of Americans sheltered there was no accident. Nor was shrugging when the Taliban handed over access to Kabul airport to the Haqqani Network which is designated as a foreign terrorist organization.
These were treasonous acts whose foreseeable consequences are entirely his responsibility. . .
. . . After another four or five days, Biden hopes that the dead Americans will be forgotten. Biden is counting on Americans to have as bad a memory as he does. And if Republicans remain silent, pivoting to the next scandal or talking point, he will have been proven right.
The Americans murdered and betrayed by Biden deserve justice. They deserve to see the question of his impeachment raised and debated. And America’s honor deserves it too.
The world must not think that what it saw in Kabul represents a new American normal.
That would be devastating to our national security and to our honor. The world must know that what happened was a crime. And that Americans will work to hold the criminal accountable.
And what did Biden do as he greeted the coffins of the soldiers he let be slaughtered?
Considering how many people believe that Biden has on his hands the blood of those Americans who died when ISIS-K set off a bomb at Kabul Airport, it would have been political suicide had he failed to travel to Dover, Delaware, to show his last respect to the troops. Once there, the president’s role is limited. It consists of showing respect. That’s all that’s asked, and Biden couldn’t even do that.
As this video shows, Biden absolutely checked his watch. It was quick but it wasn’t subtle.
Yeah, this isn’t dementia. If anything his dementia is revelatory of what a truly horrid, sick bastard Biden is. In the wake of the Trump sham-peachments and the corruption of our law enforcement and intelligence agencies, fools like Andrew McCarthy and others kept insisting that scum like Strzok and Page were just one-offs and that the rest of the agents were decent honest patriotic Americans. Of course they were, since the entire FBI and CIA resigned en masse because of the actions of Brennan and Clapper — Not.
But actually, there is a ray of light in the abyss:
A US Marine Corps veteran who was relieved of his command for chastising his bosses over the botched Afghan withdrawal has decided to call it quits.
Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller, who came under fire after the bombastic Facebook post last week, said on YouTube Sunday that he’s sticking by his guns and resigning his commission — walking away from a $2 million pension after 17 years of military service.
“I could stay in the Marine Corps for another three years, but I don’t think that’s the path I’m on,” Scheller said. “I’m resigning my commission as a United States Marine effective now.
“I am forfeiting retirements, all entitlements, I don’t want a single dollar,” he said. “I don’t want any money from the VA. I don’t want any VA benefits. I’m sure I’m entitled 100 percent.”
The video, titled “Your Move,” shows Scheller sitting in front of a chessboard in an abandoned school bus near his home in North Carolina.
He said he has been overwhelmed by the show of support.
If only we had a few hundred thousand more like Scheller.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Bad as this is, it could have been a hell of a lot worse. Prayers for all affected. Monster Path of Destruction: First Death Confirmed from Hurricane Ida as 1 Million Remain Without Power
* * * * *
- “[Chinese] COVID-1984 just happens to come at the right time for the globe’s ruling elite.”An Awfully Convenient Ruse for an Inconvenient Truth
- “The left thinks its power is so broad as to be essentially limitless, and so singularly vested as to be checked virtually solely at its own discretion.” Unlimited Power: The Latest Supreme Court Dissent is a Window Into the Mind of the Chinese COVID Bureaucracy
- Lloyd Billingsley: “. . . And California clears Robert F. Kennedy’s killer, Sirhan Sirhan, for release.” Angel of Death Cuomo Cuts Chesa Boudin’s Domestic Terrorist Daddy Loose
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Afghanistan has been reinvented as the best-equipped terrorist nation in the world, basking in the prestige of humiliating the world’s superpower.” Our Afghan Nightmare: Tanks for Nothing
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “Did Joe Biden really make this tacky move while he was witnessing the coffins coming off the plane in Dover?” Say It Ain’t So, Joe!
- “We must reject the falsehood peddled by a feckless [so-called quote-unquote “president”] that this was the only option for withdrawal.” Sen. Scott: Cabinet Must “Consider Invoking 25th Amendment” to Remove So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden
- Daniel Greenfield: “He committed treason. 13 Americans died. He should pay the price.” (the penalty for treason is death; just saying – jjs) Impeach Biden
- “As [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden attended Dover Air Force Base Sunday for the ‘dignified transfer’ of the remains of these first US troops killed in Afghanistan in 18 months, thankfully, there were no words.” 13 US Service Members Died in Kabul Because Bad Leadership Let Them Down
- “The deadly attacks in Afghanistan should be the final straw for Biden, whose incompetence has now cost the lives of at least a dozen American soldiers.” Joe Biden Has Been Derelict In His Duty. He Is Unfit To Lead. He Should Be Impeached
- “Just eleven days have passed since we first reflected on the ‘unmitigated disasters’ of Joe Biden’s short-yet-violent presidency. Today, our worst fears are confirmed. The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] of the United States is unable or unwilling to carry out his most basic duties.” Joe Biden Must Resign
- “I woke up at four o’clock this morning, two Marines at my door telling me my son was dead. So, to [have her on] right before me and listen to that piece of crap talk about diplomatic crap with frickin Taliban terrorists who just freakin blew up my son and no, nothing, to not say anything about oh my god, I’m so sorry for families. So, my son is gone.” Mother of Slain U.S. Marine Unloads on Biden: A “Feckless, Dementia-Ridden Piece of Crap,” “Treasonous”
- “I blame my own military leaders . . . Biden turned his back on him. That’s it.” Father of Marine Killed in Afghanistan Says “Biden Turned His Back on Him”
- “Rylee McCollum was a patriot.” They Called Him a Deplorable, Yet Now They Mourn
- “If Biden is telling the truth, this disaster is on Milley’s watch. Or Biden is lying (the more likely scenario, based on what sources inside the administration are saying) and Milley failed to do his duty and push back against a commander in chief who is making deadly decisions. Either way, he is derelict in his duty — and must either take responsibility for what went wrong or tell Americans the truth about their [so-called quote-unquote “president”].”Disaster on His Watch: The Fatal Failure of Gen. Mark A. “Vanilli” Milley Over Closing Bagram Air Base
* * * * *
- “In a hastily arranged in-person meeting, senior U.S. military leaders in Doha — including McKenzie, the commander of U.S. Central Command — spoke with Abdul Ghani Baradar, head of the Taliban’s political wing. ‘We have a problem,” Baradar said, according to the U.S. official. ‘We have two options to deal with it: You [the United States military] take responsibility for securing Kabul or you have to allow us to do it.'” Report: Taliban Offered Biden Control of Kabul, but He Declined
- “U.S. military forces conducted a self-defense unmanned over-the-horizon airstrike today on a vehicle in Kabul, eliminating an imminent ISIS-K threat to Hamid Karzai International airport. We are confident we successfully hit the target.” U.S. Missile Strike Eliminates Islamic State Suicide Bombers Bound for Kabul Airport
- “There were unconfirmed reports from Kabul that there were multiple civilians killed — possibly as a result of the hidden explosives in the vehicle, rather than a direct hit from the airstrike itself.” CENTCOM Investigating Reports of Civilian Deaths in Kabul “Defensive Strike”
- “The idea that we’ve done anything to put at further risk those that were trying to help leave the country is simply wrong. And the idea that we shared lists of Americans or others with the Taliban is simply wrong.” Blinken Claims US Never Gave Taliban Lists Of Names, Then Details Names US Gave The Taliban
- “If there is anything to Logan’s and Crenshaw’s posts, the situation in Kabul is far worse and more disturbing than any American could have imagined over the past 24 to 48 hours.” Dan Crenshaw, Lara Logan Bring the Most Disturbing Reports Out of the Kabul Airport Yet
- “Miracles happened.” Afghan Special Forces Member Details Harrowing Escape From Afghanistan
- “There still are men in America. There still are honorable people in America. But darned if you can find them in official Washington.” Biden’s Botched Bug Out
- “With a trove of US weapons in hand, and its new image as a conqueror to boost recruiting, it’s a much more formidable force than it was just weeks ago.” Biden Turns Afghanistan Into a Slaughterhouse, Taliban Into a Military Superpower
* * * * *
- “Biden’s refusal to fire the incompetents over Afghanistan at the Pentagon is having some consequences for the leadership.” Afghanistan is Not Going Down Well Within the US Military’s Ranks
- “. . . he’s sticking by his guns and resigning his commission — walking away from a $2 million pension after 17 years of military service. . . I am forfeiting retirements, all entitlements, I don’t want a single dollar,” he said. “I don’t want any money from the VA. I don’t want any VA benefits. I’m sure I’m entitled 100 percent.” (where the hell is the rest of the officer corps, not to mention those brave boys [sarc] in the FBI, CIA and DoJ? – jjs) Marine Who Slammed Military Over Afghan Mess Says He’s Resigning
- “I have been relieved for cause.” Marine LTC Fired After Demanding Accountability On Afghanistan
- “They could control him if he were still with them; now, though, he’s on the warpath.” The Military May Regret Firing Lieutenant Colonel Stuart Scheller
- “In November 2020, once the result of the presidential election was clear [i.e. the fix was in], a government official stepped out of the shadows and admitted to lying to President Donald Trump about the true number of troops that were present in Syria. Trump deployed U.S. forces there to crush ISIS, which grew up after the Obama administration hastily withdrew from Iraq.” Flashback: When the Bureaucracy Lied to a President About Troop Levels in a War Zone to Get a Win
- “I’m not going to answer Afghanistan now.” Biden Turns Back On Reporter Who Asks Him About Afghanistan
- November 2019 primary debate: “I’ve spent more time in the Situation Room, more time abroad, more time than anybody up here. I know every major world leader. They know me, and they know when I speak, if I’m the president of the United States, who we’re for, who we’re against, and what we’ll do, and we’ll keep our word.” FLASHBACK: Biden Said His Foreign Policy Team of Geniuses Would “Stand Up for Our Values” and “Keep Our People Safe”
- “It would also allow the international community ‘to maintain pressure on the Taliban,’ Macron wrote.” France and Britain Will Ask the UN To Create a “Safe Zone” in Kabul to Continue Evacuations
- “Egregiously mishandled.” Vulnerable Democrats Distance from Biden After Afghanistan Disaster
- “A power vacuum similar to what happened in communist Cambodia has been created by the Biden [junta] in Afghanistan. Heaven help those left behind.” Is Afghanistan the Next Killing Field?
- The two guys were identified as Twitter and YouTube and the TV host as Conservative Journalist. . . Afghan TV Show Host Surrounded by Taliban With Guns Tells Public Not to be Afraid and Cooperate
* * * * *
- “In the end, all the capability in the world doesn’t matter if leadership is worthless, stubborn, and makes self-defeating decisions. Abandoning Bagram is likely to go down as one of the most self-defeating decisions a [so-called quote-unquote “president”] has ever made.” PHOTOS: Here Are Just Some of the Capabilities Thrown Away by US Commanders at Bagram Air Base
- “Is there a hidden globalist plan aimed at empowering Islamic governments in the Mideast?”Not Incompetence: Afghanistan and Globalism
- “Joe Biden became president in part due to a promise to ‘restore respect abroad’ and rebuild alliances. Yet seven and a half months into his tenure, America’s important allies are more irate with our nonchalance toward serious issues and dereliction of our unique role in the world than they have ever been.” Biden’s Arrogance, Unilateralism, and Failures Hurt and Offend Our Most Trusted Allies
- Sebastian Gorka: “Are we ready for the 20th anniversary of September 11? Our enemies certainly are.” Afghanistan: The Big Con
- Roger Kimball: “With an assist from Fyodor Dostoyevsky and H. G. Wells.” A Lesson for Joe Biden
- “As our skittish media hounds and politicians gnash their teeth over Afghanistan, less hysterical countries are acting calmly in their national interest.” After Afghanistan, U.S. Still Doesn’t Know Shiite From Shinola
- “Robert Spencer: “As long as the military is committed to ‘diversity’ and the top brass are busy weeding supporters of the last president out of the ranks, all is well. In light of all that, Islam Al-Ghamri may have understated his case. . . Thanks, Joe!” The Biden Legacy: Egyptian Political Analyst Says “America is in a Period of Decline”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Michael Byrd, the U.S. Capitol Police lieutenant who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, is the same officer who left his gun unattended in a Capitol bathroom in 2019.” FLASHBACK: Capitol Police Officer Who Assassinated Ashli Babbitt in Cold Blood Left His Gun Unattended in a Bathroom In 2019
- “In the NBC interview, Byrd presented himself as conscientious and well-meaning, but most police officers can readily recognize him for what he is: a long-serving middle manager of modest abilities, one who should be nowhere near any situation requiring split-second, life-and-death decisions. It was a bad shooting, and no amount of spin can make it otherwise. Babbitt’s family will prevail in their civil suit, as they should.” (sorry, Mr. Dunphy, but it was not a “bad shooting”; it was cold-blooded murder – jjs) Capitol Police Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt Speaks (But Shouldn’t Have)
- “Make September 11 the day Americans stood up and demanded their country back, stated that they would not accept their nation being stolen under the cover of night.” Take Back September 11th and Our Republic!
- “As Joe Biden fubars his way through the Afghanistan evacuation, mumbling through press briefings like a drunken stroke victim, leftists are trying ever more desperately to steer America’s attention to something other than Biden wetting himself at the presidential podium. Invariably, that ‘something else’ is January 6.” Bad Words and Desperation: Democrats Flail to Keep January 6 Relevant
- “Until America regains its moral compass, realizes hate is not an argument, and white Americans stop accepting the supposed evils of their whiteness, we will all continue to be stuck in our wounds.” The Progressive Campaign to Keep White Americans Hating Themselves
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “This should scare the living daylights out of everyone.” Mom Claims Cook County Judge Took Away Her Parental Rights Over Vaccination Status
- “It would seem that the vaccines are no panacea when it comes to a rapidly evolving virus.”Landmark Mass Study Finds Vaccinated People 13 Times More Likely to Catch Chinese COVID-19 Than Those Who Have Recovered and Have Natural Immunity
- “. . . while the rest of Europe — home of totalitarian and mindless governmental restrictions, lockdowns, mask and vaccine mandates — is now dealing with new outbreaks of the Wuhan flu and new deaths, Sweden is not.” Sweden — Land of No Lockdowns or Mandates — Is Doing Best of All European Nations Against Chinese COVID
- Thad McCotter: “The truth about the CCP’s culpability in the pandemic’s origin and spread would cost too many powerful elitists and institutions too much money; and endanger their self-anointed elite ‘status.'” The CCP’s Chinese COVID-19 Cover Up
- “Natural immunity is really better.” New Israeli Study Fuels Debate On Vaccination Versus Natural Immunity
- “Masks aren’t simply ineffective, they degrade the quality of human life.” The Masking of America
- “Here’s why we didn’t.” We Could Have Dodged the Chinese COVID Delta Bullet in the U.S.
- “Be skeptical of those seeking their own liberty at the expense of ours.” Resist the Prohibition Temptation
- Mega-millionaire criminal socialism pimp Arne Duncan: “They both blow themselves up, inflict harm on those around them, and are convinced they are fighting for freedom.”“Soulless Ghoul”: Obama Admin Official Compares “Mindsets” and “Actions” of Anti-Maskers To Suicide Bombers
- “The ACLU is suing South Carolina, after the legislature prohibited school districts from using government funds to require masks.” The ACLU is Suing to Give the Government More Power to Mask Your Kids
- “Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Hint: It’s not who the media says it is.” Who’s Skipping the Vaccine? The Answer May Surprise You
- “. . . Especially when certain vaccinated people are more likely to spread [Chinese] COVID than certain unvaccinated people!” Chinese COVID Vaccine Mandates Make No Sense
* * * * *
- “We can imagine 50 or 100 years from now a file in some obscure Chinese department will come to light that will solve at least part of the mystery of how the coronavirus pandemic began. But the whole story will probably always be out of reach thanks to Communist secrecy and bureaucracy.” Was Chinese COVID Created in a Lab? US Intel Agencies Say No But Another Theory Remains in Play
- “The CDC doesn’t have the authority to write laws.” The CDC Should Stay in Its Own Lane
- “Paxton argued the mask mandates, in defiance of the governor’s order banning them, create irreparable harm, ‘as it is enabling numerous municipalities to issue different responses to the disaster.'” Texas Supreme Court Strikes Down San Antonio School District Mask Mandate
- “EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak — the disgraced proponent of the [Chinese] COVID-19 ‘natural origins’ theory and longtime collaborator of the Chinese Communist Party — deleted a tweet crevealing his attendance at an event sponsored by Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases featuring Wuhan Institute of Virology researchers.” EcoHealth’s Peter Daszak Deletes Tweet Revealing Wuhan Lab Researchers At Fauci-Funded Conference
- “Getting more people vaccinated remains far more important than additional [Chinese] Covid shots for those who have already gotten them.” Booster Overkill
- “What the Israeli government’s handling of [Chinese] Covid-19 did to the tourist sector.”When Israel’s Tourist Industry Died
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “It’s clear they are after my sources. Not giving them up. Don’t care what letter they send me. It’s not happening. Not afraid to take a stand to protect these patriots. . . Democrats think every patriot is involved in some deep secret organized plot orchestrated from the top because that’s how they themselves operate.” Gone Fishing: House January 6th Inquisition Seeks Trump Emails, HE’s Jack Posobiec Makes the List!
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Robert Spencer: “To pretend that 9/11 didn’t spring from beliefs and assumptions that can be found in Islamic teaching is simply to deny reality, and denying reality never ends well. This doesn’t remotely mean that all Muslims are terrorists or that any innocent Muslim should be victimized. But Leftists frequently claim that enunciating truths they don’t wish to acknowledge will result in the victimization of innocent people; they never seem to notice this possibility when it comes to their own poisonous race-baiting and classist rhetoric.”OUTRAGEOUS: Virginia Public Schools to Focus on Muslims — As Victims — in Teaching About 9/11 On Attacks’ 20th Anniversary
- “National Education Association Rhode Island dropped its emergency injunction request in court over release of Critical Race records, but now pretends ‘We won!’ It still faces Solas’ anti-SLAPP compensatory and punitive damage claims for bringing the case in the first place.” LOL! NEA Teachers Union Declares Victory Over Mom Nicole Solas Despite Court Humiliation
- “Lumping people into groups in order to pit groups against one another is wrong.” I Am Not White: Obliterating Crackpot Disg-Race Theory
- “Throwing more money at a failing education system is pure folly.” California’s Misguided Education Priorities
- “The origins of Critical Race Theory have a dark history.” The Surprising Origins of Crackpot Disg-Race Theory
- “Litton brushed aside the dangers of CRT that so concerns rank-and-file Southern Baptists.” A Summer of Courage and Cowardice in the Evangelical Heartland
- “The values of Cultural Marxists, when you read through their contradictory, dense, and boring books and articles are essentially a crude inversion of the pillars of the Judeo-Christian tradition.” The Ten Commandments of Crackpot Disg-Race Theory
- “Somehow our elites tolerate a disregard for civic education. We need to do better.” Civic Education as Duty and Delight
- “It’s long past time for parents across America to start wising up and stop sending their children to America’s propaganda factories, where putting an atheist in charge of the spiritual development seems like a grand idea.” Harvard Determined to Race to the Bottom
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The decision by the two-member panel doesn’t assure his release.” California Board Votes To Parole Sirhan Sirhan, Robert F. Kennedy Assassin
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Baitulmaal gives financial support to families of Palestinian terrorists.” Rancida Taliban Promoted a Fundraiser for Group Tied to Hamas, Taliban
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “The fact that both the Clinton and Biden schemes operate in the open with such impunity is an indictment of the DOJ and its various enforcement agencies.” Hunter Biden — A Legend in the Art Community
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Trump administration officials faced allegations of wasteful spending for use of expensive military charters.” Granholm Chartered Military Jet to Ukraine as US Struggled To Evacuate Americans From Afghanistan
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO RESIGNATION, NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- “Malatras told attorneys for the Assembly Judiciary Committee — whose ongoing probe into Cuomo includes whether he illegally used staff and other government resources to write his self-congratulatory tome — that he helped edit and fact-check the manuscript last summer before he was selected SUNY chancellor, according to sources.” SUNY Chancellor James Malatras Questioned in Probe of Angel of Death Cuomo’s Chinese COVID Book
- “To blame Biden’s apparent mental incapacity is to let the Left off the hook for a half-century of disasters.” It’s Not the Dementia, Stupid
- “America under siege and at a crossroads.” Empire’s Fate
- “The California model is dead, no matter what happens in the recall, and thus so too is the progressive agenda.” The Gavin Newsom Recall Undermines the Democrat Party’s Plans to Californicate America
- “Chesa Boudin, AOC, and other progressive Democrats have cozied up to ‘Sing Tao.”‘ (that’s a beer, right? – jjs) Newsom Praised Chinese Foreign Agent for “Journalistic Integrity”
- Heather Mac Donald: “Engaging in shameful duplicity regarding crime and policing, the media attempt to portray the California gubernatorial candidate as anti-black.” Playing the Race Card on Larry Elder
- “Two plaintiffs sued to stop the recall, and their request for a preliminary injunction against the recall was denied.” Federal Judge Says California Recall Is Constitutional
- “Whither Gavin Newsom?” Gavin’s Lament: Don’t Hate Me Because I’m Beautiful
- “Terry McAuliffe may not be getting his old job back any time soon. A new lawsuit alleges McAuliffe failed to sign a required form declaring his candidacy.” Fraudulent Candidate Terry McAuliffe Didn’t Follow VA Election Law and a New Lawsuit Could Boot Him Off the Ballot
- “Republicans would do well to abstain from misleading talk about ‘bipartisanship’ and refer to the Democrats as what they really are: a totalitarian threat to our constitutional system.”The Emerging One-Party State
- “Chicago GOP Chairman Steve Boulton told The Federalist he thinks Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger is unlikely to prevail in a primary.” Chicago GOP Chairman: Adam Kinzinger is “Unpopular” and Won’t Win a Primary
- “The mystery behind Joe Biden’s choice of Kamala Harris as his running mate is gradually unraveling.” Why Kamala Harris
- “Party leaders may tweet ‘America First!’ but when push comes to shove, they still act like neocons.” Republicans Revive Neoconservatism To Spite Biden
- “Democrat Gov. Jared Polis was a progressive outlier on a star-studded line-up of right-of-center speakers at a conservative conference.” At a Colorado Conference of Conservatives, Progressive Gov. Jared Polis Preaches Message of Civility
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “A double Biden disaster.” Stephen Miller Says It’s ‘Clinically Insane’ To Open The Border To Every Afghan Seeking Asylum
- “‘How many terrorists will Joe Biden bring to America?’ Trump asked on Thursday. A GOP congressman, Rep. Matt Rosendale from Montana, tweeted after the airport massacre: ‘How many American military personnel have to die to evacuate unvetted refugees? Get American citizens out and bring our troops home.’ That’s not a universal sentiment in the Republican Party.” As Trump Warns of Terrorism From Afghan Refugees, Some in GOP Look for Ways to Welcome Them
- “Not all refugees are equal for his State Department.” Biden Prefers Islamic Refugees to Christian Ones
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Deborah Seligsohn — an American academic frequently cited by Western media outlets to debunk the [Chinese] COVID-19 “lab leak” theory — has extensive ties to the Chinese Communist Party, including delivering lectures at the regime’s Central Party School and accepting fellowships from state-run universities.” Media’s “Lab Leak” Denial Darling Is Actually Ex-Chinese Communist Advisor
- “The tech tyrants claim they’re protecting people from ‘fake’ news but they’re really banning anything that clashes with their WHO and Fauci narratives.” The Factual Post That Got Alex Berenson Banned From Twitter Media’s “Lab Leak” Denial Darling is Actually Ex-Chinese Communist Advisor
- “Now that the spell has been broken, Biden will never again enjoy the robotically positive coverage the media gave him in order to combat Trump.” Five Reasons the Media Might Be Abandoning Biden
- “When not spinning a web of lies about Afghanistan, he’s telling falsehoods about the economy he inherited.” Why Do Media Fact Checkers Keep Ignoring This Biden Big Lie?
- “The new dark age of silencing: A conservative student at Auburn University was voted down for government office essentially because it was revealed that he was conservative and Christian, and had expressed entirely reasonable views on Twitter criticizing the Black Lives Matter movement and its racist and Marxist agenda.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Conservative Student Disqualified From Student Government Because He’s Conservative
- CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky referenced gun crime in various cities and said, “Something has to be done about this. Now is the time — it’s pedal to the metal time.” CDC to Spend Millions of Taxpayer Dollars on Gun “Health Threat”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “As it dawns on him that Biden is asleep — and to his credit — Bennett turns to address his comments to the press.” Biden Appears To Doze Off During Meeting With Israeli PM
- “Prime Minister Bennett told the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] that regardless of policy differences he wants to work according to rules of honesty and decency.” Report: Israeli PM Bennett Tells Biden He Won’t Publicly Campaign Against Iran Deal
- “He has failed to contain the country’s nuclear ambitions.” Biden Is Emboldening Iran
- “At least eight others, including his first vice president and his chief of staff, are subject to U.S. or European Union sanctions, in most cases for human rights abuses.” New Iranian Cabinet: Wanted Terror Suspects, Sanctioned Rights Abusers
- “They go back decades, even to Ronald Reagan.” Presidential Mideast Failures Didn’t Start with Biden
- “The diplomat [dipshit] will implore China’s leaders to end the financing of coal energy projects during the trip.” John Kerry To Travel to China Amid Afghan Crisis
- “Chinese President Xi Jinping asserts that the Communist Party and its socialist ideology are the primary drivers of his policies, which include slave labor, rape, and torture.” Xi Jinping Openly Attributes His Genocidal Tyranny To Marxism
- “He has failed to contain the country’s nuclear ambitions.”
- “The world has been left uncertain about the acumen and practicality of Biden’s policy in foreign affairs.” What Afghanistan Reveals About Joe Biden, Israel, and Iran
- Who’s your dotard now? North Korea Restarted Operations With Nuclear Reactor, According To UN Agency
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Biden’s late appearance for his press conference about the Kabul bombing created a more dangerous situation than most people realize.” 25 Minutes to Infamy
- “Over 20 advocacy groups comprising the ‘Stop AAPI Hate’ coalition sent a letter demanding the Biden White House terminate the Department of Justice’s Trump-era ‘China Initiative’ — which identifies and prosecutes Chinese Communist Party espionage operations — and publicly discredit the [Chinese] COVID-19 ‘lab leak’ theory.” “Stop AAPI Hate Coalition” Demands U.S. Terminate Program Fighting Chinese Communist Party Spies
- “Those who think we just tried to walk away from a twenty-year war need a history refresher course.” The Thirteen-Hundred-And-Eighty-Nine-Year War
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Why Turkey celebrated August 26 — and the jihadist terrorists who made that date important.” Turkey: Forged in War against the West
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “The [junta] suffered two defeats this week, the latest in a series.” Biden Junta Mounts Losses in Supreme Court
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The C.D.C. has imposed a nationwide moratorium on evictions in reliance on a decades-old statute that authorizes it to implement measures like fumigation and pest extermination,” the unsigned opinion reads. “It strains credulity to believe that this statute grants the C.D.C. the sweeping authority that it asserts.” Victory For Private Property Rights: Supreme Court Ends Biden’s Eviction Moratorium
- “A study found that the rate of companies moving out of the Golden State in the first half of 2021 was double the torrid clip of the year before.” As Newsom Recall Vote Looms, Corporations Are Fleeing California on the Double
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Does Biden really believe that nonunion jobs with Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, and Toyota are inferior to UAW jobs at Ford, GM, and Stellantis?” Biden’s Electric Car Plan: Rig Manufacturing to Favor Unions
- “Two new books discuss how technology can help fix a host of environmental crises — but will cutting-edge solutions have unintended consequences?” Environmentalists Argue That to Save the Planet, We Must Play G-d
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “While Amazon might have a point, the optics once again make another Jeff Bezos’ company look ugly, more interested in using the courts to stymie its competitors than actually launching anything. Amazon’s Kuiper internet constellation was first proposed in early 2019. More than two years have passed and none of its more than 3200 satellites have launched — not even one test satellite — with no clear indication yet on when launches will finally begin. . . I also like this tweet from Elon Musk in response: ‘Turns out Besos [sic] retired in order to pursue a full-time job filing lawsuits against SpaceX.'” Amazon Protests SpaceX’s Starlink Plan to FCC
- “[The project] reinforces the overall rational and long term approach China’s government is taking to space exploration. At this moment they mean business, and are focused on getting the cutting edge technology designed and built rather then maintaining a bureaucratic infrastructure and the jobs that go with it — as NASA and Russia have been doing for the past forty-plus years.” China Studying the Construction of Large-Scale Structures in Space
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Johnson, a drag queen, founded Street Transvestite Action Revolutionaries with Sylvia Rivera back in 1972.” Activists Unveil Unauthorized Monument To Transgender Activist In NYC Park
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Michelle Black’s Sacrifice shares how she honored his memory, heroism.” War Widow Gets to Bitter Truth Behind Her Husband’s Death
- “The result is a potential existential crisis for Hollywood, which has bent over backwards to please China’s Communist dictators in the hopes of maintaining access to the lucrative Chinese market.” Study: Hollywood’s Share of China Box Office Collapses, Now Less Than 10%
- “I know what happens when you make the government G-d” UFC Star on Marxism and His Faith
- “A conservative counterculture is rising.” Greg Gutfeld Is Humiliating Liberal Late Night Hosts
- “Why did an alarming percentage of the Millennial generation embrace socialism? Here’s why.” A Baby Boomer Explains What’s Wrong with Millennials
HITHER & YON
- “Kazuo Ishiguro’s new novel Klara and the Sun explores the continuum between creativity and technology.” Art and Artificial Intelligence
- Hardcore rabid leftist, but a damned good actor. Emmy Award-Winning Veteran Actor Ed Asner Dies at 91
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
Much appreciated, J.J.
When you read between the lines, you have the finest Intel compendium out there, accessible for normal Americans.
Forewarned is forearmed.