Good morning, kids. Tuesday and I’m reminded of Gerald Ford’s words just after being sworn in after Richard Nixon’s resignation over Watergate: “Our long national nightmare is over.” Except the events of the past two weeks, culminating in yesterday’s ignominious and criminal exit from Afghanistan, only serve to remind us that this nightmare we are in, that was bad enough when it began last November 3rd, is going to get deeper, darker and by all indications seemingly without end.
And this doesn’t even include the continued insanity with the further evisceration of whatever civil rights we have via the pretext of Chinese Lung AIDS, which weeks or even months ago probably disappeared from the environment and/or mutated into an even less lethal pathogen than the original, which as a reminder was always 98% survivable. There are a number of stories in that section that I don’t think I’m going to get to just because of the events that unfolded yesterday, but do peruse them as no doubt at some point what power-mad degenerates like Kate Brown are inflicting on Oregon, and ditto the DC bureaucracy on us via our schools, are going to wind up affecting each of us. Most alarmingly is the forcible vaccination of every man, woman and child and the acquiescence of far too many businesses to comply in being the junta’s enforcers.
Psaki-psircling back to Afghanistan, our departure from that accursed land may very well prove to be the date and place where “pax Americana,” “the American century” or call it whatever you want passed into history. Every aspect of our government, society and culture has been rotted from the inside out including what was once thought to be its strongest bulwark: the Armed Forces of the United States. (screw Kristol and company; I refuse to let them do to that word what was done to the word “gay”).
So the last acts included Biden hurling a drone strike that succeeded in taking out a hapless Afghani family, small children among them, the abandonment of an unknown number, possibly hundreds or even thousands, of desperate American citizens to barbaric, dark age Islamic animals that the junta in DC are actually blaming for their predicament. There is even a report that our military actually blocked citizens from even entering the airport.Then, along with billions of dollars of weaponry and other military gear gifted to these bloodthirsty terrorists, to add insult to injury, the demented, criminal buffoon who the Democrat Party – aided and abetted by the highest echelons of the US military, law enforcement and intelligence agencies – rigged a national election to install as “president” acted like a cold, disinterested fish to the families of the US servicemen he had a direct hand in killing through his criminally irresponsible dereliction of duty as commander in chief.
Marine Lance Corporation Rylee McCollum was one of those who died. He was only 20 years old and his first child was due to be born in three weeks. It would have been tragic enough had he died in a battle that had meaning. The horror of what happened to him and, by extension to his family and unborn child, was that his death was utterly pointless.
McCollum died because Biden completely botched the pullout from Afghanistan. Even a child would figure out that you never give up your security until the last person, civilian or military, is gone. But while a child could have figured that one out, Biden and his team were unable to do so.
Although McCollum’s family was at Dover to see his body arrive, only his wife, Jiennah went to meet with Biden. The rest of the family didn’t even want to speak with him because they believe he is responsible for what happened.
The Washington Post described what happened at that meeting:
“Only Jiennah, who is expecting the couple’s child next month, stayed. But she left disappointed, Roice [McCollum’s sister] said. The president brought up his son, Beau, according to her account, describing his son’s military service and subsequent death from cancer. It struck the family as scripted and shallow, a conversation that lasted only a couple of minutes in ‘total disregard to the loss of our Marine,’ Roice said.
“‘You can’t f— up as bad as he did and say you’re sorry,’ Roice said of the president. ‘This did not need to happen, and every life is on his hands.’
“The White House declined to comment on the private conversations Biden had with families.”
I bet the White House declined to comment. Once again, the only rhetorical vehicle Biden had when dealing with someone’s loss was to express his own sorrow over Beau’s death. I’ll say again what I said before: It’s a genuinely said thing that Beau died of a brain tumor at a relatively young age. I’m sure Biden felt that loss deeply. However, Biden doesn’t let sentiment get in the way of business. . .
. . . Poor Beau is the ultimate conversational tool for a malignant narcissist, which is my armchair diagnosis for Biden. Beau is so useful that it’s tempting (although cruel) to say that, if Beau hadn’t died, Joe would’ve had to kill him simply for his value as a symbol Joe can use when needed.
Maybe we can give the gold star families a Hunter Biden original, for a 10% discount (not including the Big Guy’s cut, of course) off the list price. It would offset the purple heart on the mantle quite nicely, n’est ce pas?
If you look at the stories of each of these soldiers that gave their lives, it makes it all the more rage-inducing because their passion, commitment and supreme sacrifice was for a nation that no longer exists. Worse, it was for a nation comprised of a vocal yet powerful minority of self-styled “elites” and the dupes who worship them, and who have always hated the American soldier because of their commitments and beliefs. Yet like everything else of the Left, it is projection and self-loathing because they know when they look in the mirror, they will never in a billion billion lifetimes have one scintilla of the integrity and decency that each of those real Americans had in the tip of their fingers.
We are adrift and helpless, at the mercy of psychopaths in our own country with the rest of the world at the mercy of the Chi-Coms and the global Islamic state. If I cannot live long enough to at least know that as I draw my last breath that America as founded will have a rebirth, then I want to see Michael Moore begging for his worthless existence as Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s rusty hacksaw finds the lipid-filled folds of his begoitered neck. Inshalla.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Anton: “The demand to resettle Afghan refugees brings the war home.” Importing Enemies
- Julie Kelly: “It’s almost impossible to believe, considering the deep involvement the agency had in the Michigan scheme with the same groups, that the FBI had nothing to do with the U.S. Capitol melee.” More Similarities Between the Whitmer Plot and January 6
* * * * *
- The storm, which made landfall packing 150-mph winds, was so powerful that at one point it reversed the flow of the Mississippi River.” Hurricane Ida Death Toll Expected to Rise “Considerably,” Governor Says
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “Central Command Commander Marine Gen. Frank McKenzie announced in a briefing on Monday that the last U.S. military aircraft has departed from the Hamid Karzai International Airport, where the evacuation was being staged.” Pentagon Announces End of the Afghanistan Evacuation, with Hundreds of Americans Left Behind
- “Reports have come in that the last C-17 Globemaster departed Afghanistan, effectively abandoning hundreds of Americans stranded in the country.” It’s Official: Joe Biden Just Abandoned Hundreds, and Possibly Thousands, of Americans in Afghanistan
- “No American civilians were on the final five military flights out of Afghanistan before Biden’s Aug. 31 deadline expired, Gen. Kenneth McKenzie said at a press conference Monday afternoon.” Biden Breaks His Promise and Leaves Stranded Americans Behind at the Mercy of the Taliban
- “Another video showed Taliban fighters wearing U.S. military gear entering a hanger that was initially controlled by the U.S. at the Kabul airpot. The Taliban fighters were looking at U.S. helicopters that were left behind. The Department of Defense said that the equipment left behind had been demilitarized and ‘rendered useless.'” (just like America on January 6th – jjs) Taliban Gloats, Shoots Off Fireworks After Last US Flight Departs Kabul
- “The tagline — leave ‘nobody behind’ or ‘no one behind’ — has been a part of Biden’s stump speech since at least the 2019-2020 Democrat presidential primary. He has used it in several speeches, including his speech to the 2020 Democrat National Convention, and he has tweeted it frequently from his official account. Sometimes, he uses the phrase to refer tp economic equality. But always, he insists that leaving “no one behind” is a core American value — one that, he once claimed, President Donald Trump did not share. 21 Times Joe Biden Promised to Leave “No One Behind”
- “Under the federal statute, the administration was barred from reducing troops in Afghanistan below 2,000 without first briefing Congress about the expected impact on U.S. counterterrorism operations and the risk to American personnel. Biden waived the mandate in June, arguing that providing this information to Congress could undermine ‘the national security interests of the United States.'” Biden Waived Congressional Mandate for Report on Afghanistan Withdrawal Risks
- “If they did not do everything within their authority to stop the hasty withdrawal, they should resign. Conversely, if they did do everything within their ability to persuade the CINC/President to not hastily exit the country without ensuring the safety of our citizens and Afghans loyal to America, then they should have resigned in protest as a matter of conscience and public statement.” Almost 90 Retired Flag Officers Demand Vanilli Milley, Lloyd Austin Resign After Afghanistan Debacle
- “It is clear that the Biden [junta] and our military brass botched this withdrawal worse than anyone could have imagined, and the chaos that ensued led to the inability of our institutions to protect our military members, Americans overseas, our Afghani allies, and civilians on the ground in Kabul. Will anyone face the music for this hatchet job?” Pentagon Had Advanced Intel on “Mass Casualty Attack” at Kabul Airport Attack But Failed to Stop It: Report
- “He really created a scene with us, did not like what we were doing and how we were doing it and actually made the people get back on the bus, put them outside the gate and essentially sic them back off to the Taliban,” Robichaux said of the military commander, which he identified as the commander of the 82nd Airborne Brigade during a separate interview with Newsmax. US Military Allegedly Blocked American Citizens From Entering Kabul Airport, Top GOP Senator Demands To Know Why
- Sen. Ron Johnson: “It’s hard to believe that any U.S. military official would deny Americans the ability to evacuate Afghanistan. What generalized or specific order was given to the commander that caused him to take this alleged action? Where did this order originate?” Retired Marine Says Hundreds of Their Rescued Orphans, Christians Turned Away by U.S. Military, “Ended Up In Hands of the Taliban”
- “Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said the U.S. was ‘not in a position to dispute’ the reports of the family being killed.” Take That, ISIS: Biden Flexes His Muscles by Tragically Blowing Up Afghan Family
* * * * *
- “We have never before seen such a lying pathetico.” Biden Lied, Americans Died
- “The president brought up his son, Beau, according to her account, describing his son’s military service and subsequent death from cancer. It struck the family as scripted and shallow, a conversation that lasted only a couple of minutes in ‘total disregard to the loss of our Marine,’ Roice said.” Biden Blew It Speaking to the Wife of a Marine Killed in Kabul
- “‘She absolutely loved the work she was doing in Afghanistan and was excited to tell me more about it once she was back home,’ said Gee’s sister.” 23-Year-Old Marine Days Before She Was Killed In Kabul Attack: “I Love My Job”
- “I hope you burn in hell!” Families of Slain Service Members Recall Raw Response to Joe Biden at Dover Ceremony
- “I was shocked that the president released a paper statement on the end of the Afghan War. He says he is going to speak to the nation tomorrow, but a paper statement I find that very strange. I thought that the Secretary of State statement’s which was videotaped and he was looking slightly off-camera, it looked like a hostage video. It was not the kind of production values that you would expect for such a moment in time.” FNC’s Griffin: Blinken’s Speech “Looked Like a Hostage Video,” Biden’s Paper Statement “Strange”
- “Crackdown shows Taliban’s willingness to use technology to seize power.” (typical fucking leftists – jjs) In a Blow to Resistance Movement, Taliban Shuts Down Internet in Holdout Province
- “Afghanistan has quickly transformed into what NBC News chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel referred to as ‘an emerging Islamic emirate trying to find its way.'” Video of Kabul Post-Withdrawal: House Executions, Taliban with American Gear, Celebratory Gunfire
- “More than $9 billion could go to Taliban.” Russia Calls on US To Release Afghanistan’s Bank Reserves
- “Militant group has banned music in Afghanistan.” (no fun of any kind – jjs) Taliban Executes Afghan Folk Singer
* * * * *
- “The most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to our country.” Video: Trump Speaks to Hannity About Biden’s Afghanistan Disaster
- “The picture of President Joe Biden stealing a glance at his watch Sunday during a solemn ceremony for the 13 service members killed in Afghanistan says it all: Biden can’t deal with the reality of what he’s wrought; he’s desperate to move on.” Joe Biden Brings Dishonorable End to America’s Longest War
- “The media scrutiny to which he has been briefly subjected is already ebbing.” The Media Whitewashes Biden’s Afghanistan Blunders
- “I want to say this very strongly,” Scheller said in the video. “I have been fighting for 17 years. I am willing to throw it all away to say to my senior leaders: I demand accountability.”Veterans’ Community Rallies Behind Marine Officer Fired for Video Condemning Afghanistan Chaos
- “Experts estimate that at least 300,000 Afghans face Taliban backlash for associating with Americans these last two decades. And the terrorists have already begun taking revenge.” (what about the thousands of actual American citizens left behind? – jjs) The Allies America Has Abandoned Now Face Taliban Terror
* * * * *
- “‘Dilbert’ creator Scott Adams tried to give a ‘defense’ of Biden’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal but ended up indicting the entire woke military brass.” Scott Adams’ “Defense” of Biden Actually Indicts Woke Military Brass
- “I don’t like senior officers bedecked in countless medals for two reasons.” Neither Honor Nor Shame
- “Showing the world that there is no worse friend, and no better enemy, than the United States.” Biden’s Retreat
- “Do we just let it all unfold? Or, take a different approach?” The Case for a Military Return to Afghanistan
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Under Byrd’s interpretation, hundreds of rioters could have been gunned down on Jan. 6.”Jonathan Turley: Statements By Capitol Police Officer Who Killed Ashli Babbitt “Demolish the Two Official Reviews That Cleared Him”
- “Christian Evangelicals are America’s Taliban.” Actors, Journalists Equate American Christians to the Taliban
- “The Department of Justice admitted the failure, however said the search warrant was obtained legally.” FBI Allegedly Paid White Supremacist Publisher to Serve as Confidential Informant
- Hey Tubbo, “our own domestic Taliban” controls the White House and the Democrat Party. Irrelevant, Bloated Propagandist Michael “Tubby Riefenstahl” Moore After Afghanistan Evacuation: Time to Defend America “Against Our Own Domestic Taliban”
- “We have been spanked by reality — but we still have resilience.” America’s “Tough Love” Moment
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Oregon Governor Kate Brown (D-Portland) has reinstated an outdoor mask mandate, and Oregon is requiring vaccines for first responders and K-12 school employees. If that wasn’t enough, now the Oregon Employment Department says anyone who refused the vaccine will not get unemployment benefits.” Oregon Continues to Tighten the Screws on the Unvaccinated
- “There’s almost no way to stay in their positions unless all of their staff is forcibly vaccinated. If it’s a rural volunteer fire department, they have zero motivation to stay and take that abuse. Kate Brown is actually making a move that cuts off ambulance services because they are handled by the fire department, not just fires.” Oregon Vaccine Mandate Could Lead to Mass Exodus of Firefighters and Paramedics Across the State
- “It’s unlikely Washington state Gov. Jay [Inbreed] Inslee expected this level of pushback. In progressive Washington, it’s rare to see such bipartisan ire towards an Inslee policy. How will he respond?” Mass Resistance Arises as Washington Makes It Nearly Impossible To Get Vaccine Exemptions
- “Julie Smith took it upon herself to get in touch with Dr. Wagshul, a leading proponent of ivermectin from Dayton and founder of Front Line [Chinese] COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, who wrote the prescription for the drug. However the hospital refused to administer it to her husband.” Ohio Judge Orders Chinese COVID-19 Patient Be Treated with Ivermectin — Which No Agency Recommends
- “The small businesses that have embraced the ‘proof of vaccine required for entry’ approach are destroying themselves.” When the Victims Abet Their Oppressors, the End is Near
- “The president of one of the largest teachers’ unions in the country denied that students suffered any educational setbacks caused by virtual schooling — a claim rebuked by a variety of studies — as labor leaders push back against school reopenings.” LA Teachers’ Union President: “There Is No Such Thing as Learning Loss”
- “For the record, there isn’t one current study that shows masking had any effect on the transmission of the virus. In fact, the CDC was caught with its pants down after hiding the fact that one of its own studies showed that masks in schools don’t do anything significant to “slow the spread”of [Chinese] COVID. But you are to ignore the facts in favor of the feelings of hysterical people who want to control you and what you wear on your face for the rest of your life because. . . just do it, peasant!” BEWARE: The Department of Education Is Coming for Your Unmasked Kids
- “Someone at the Education Department should actually read the laws because guess what. You can wear a mask if you want to wear a mask.” Education Department Investigating Five States Banning School Mask Mandates
- “Cook County Judge James Shapiro informed Firlit on August 11, 2021, that she could not see her son until she bent the knee and took the shot. The mother claimed she has in the past had bad reactions to vaccinations, and chose to sit this one out. That didn’t fly with Judge Shapiro.” Chicago Judge Reverses Own Decision, Allows Unvaccinated Mom to See Her Son
- “There is no justification for the continued suspension of the American form of self-government that secures all our individual rights and liberties.” Pretending Chinese COVID is an Emergency Is Killing America
* * * * *
- “A newly published World Health Organization (WHO) report urges the transition to digital certification of vaccine status, presenting implementation strategies for member states.”WHO Issues Guidance On Digital ChineseCOVID Certificates Called “Conspiracy Theory” by Media
- “Australians shrug at their government’s draconian pandemic response.” No Liberty? No Problem
- “The European Council, which contains the leaders of 27 countries, removed the United States from a “safe list” of countries whose citizens can travel without quarantine and testing requirements.” Unvaccinated U.S. Travelers in Europe May Face New Restrictions
- “Britain’s successful vaccine program had clear goals, untainted by ideological aims.” A Cure for Government Incompetence
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “According to a newspaper in Georgia, 72% of the absentee ballots (43K out of 61K) obtained from drop boxes in DeKalb County, which covers part of Atlanta, violated the legal chain-of-custody requirements, and thus should have been deemed invalid. The problem was actually worse than that.” Report: 43,000 of 61,000 Absentee Ballots in Georgia County Were Counted Despite Being Illegal
- “This isn’t the way to run an election. Mail ballots invite error, disenfranchisement of voters, and puts the inept U.S. post office determining the outcome of elections.” Wisconsin Lost Track of 82,000+ Mail-In Ballots During 2020 Election
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Virginia’s largest school district did not fully reopen for the 2020-21 academic year.”Fairfax Teachers Win $32.7 Million Bonus for “Extraordinary” Work During Pandemic
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Imran Ali Rasheed, 33, was shot by police in the lobby of the Plano Police Department after opening fire on a police employee. Police say he ordered a Lyft in Garland on Sunday night, then murdered driver Isabella Lewis, 26, before driving to the police station. A police advisory described Rasheed as ‘a male, wearing a black shirt and mask, who was behaving erratically.’ He was transported to a local hospital where he later died.” (another white supremacist MAGA insurrectionist – jjs) What Could Have Motivated This? FBI Believes Texas Lyft Murderer Was ‘”Inspired” by Foreign Terrorists
- Just like Lee Harvey Oswald. The Forgotten Communism of Sirhan Sirhan, RFK’s Assassin
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Massachusetts Democrat Sen. Elizabeth Warren appeared to join real American Indians Saturday when she partied maskless with Deb Haaland.” Fauxca-Has-Been Elizabeth Warren Parties Maskless With Deb Haaland and Real American Indians
- “Begin impeachment proceedings immediately.” Lawmakers Write To Pelosi Calling For Biden Removal After Americans Abandoned
- “Contrary to Alan Dershowitz, impeaching Biden doesn’t damage the Constitution — it fulfills it.” (it’s still a wrist-slap even if convicted and removed – jjs) The Clear Case for Joe Biden’s Impeachment
- Conrad Black: “Repairing all this damage will take time, and if anyone is really listening to the nonsense about Joe Biden’s courageous abandonment of Afghanistan, that will only make the reckoning more painful.” A Full-Court Press for Biden
- “Obviously, I’m concerned about voter fraud. The possibility [and] probability of that is quite high.” Larry Elder on Gavin Newsom Recall: “Even When They Cheat, They’re Still Going to Lose”
- “‘Demoralization is setting in’ among left-wing activists as Democratic senator ignores their pointless whining.” Report: Libs “Discouraged” After Months of Getting Owned by Kyrsten Sinema
- “This is a moment that demands basic core competence on how to govern and lead across multiple areas, and this administration apparently lacks nearly all of it.” Joe Biden’s So-Called Quote-Unquote “Presidency” Has Gone Off the Rails and the Democrat Party Will Pay For It (maybe, but the march towards socialist hell will never be stopped let alone reversed – jjs)
- “When you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired, you’ve got to organize,” White explained. “I think sometimes it just takes some people, and we have all these great volunteers, subject matter experts, even people who work for the city of Atlanta who are helping us to set up our city. So we’re not a fly by night, willy-nilly, knee-jerk organization.” Bill White Blazes Buckhead Cityhood Trail: Atlanta Mayor Treats Police Like “Villains”; “We’re Going to Take Control Back”
- “Florida will gain a 28th seat in the next Congress, not to mention a 30th Electoral College vote in the 2024 presidential election. That nicely matches the losses suffered by New York State, and ironically enough, New Yorkers fled their own [Chinese] COVID lockdowns for Florida.” Florida Redistricting Has Dems in a Panic Over Losing the House
- “Is this the year when we tell our noble lords that they can take their race cards, their gender cards and their gay cards, and put ’em where the sun don’t shine?” “Long-Held Doubts About Biden’s Ability”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Shocking and dangerous parallels.” Biden’s Catastrophic Policies: Immigration and Afghanistan
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The data suggests that Berenson wasn’t spreading ‘misinformation’ and was merely providing context and insight that went against the preferred narrative.” Alex Berenson Permanently Banned from Twitter for Challenging Chinese COVID Vaccine Orthodoxy
- “Gov. Ron DeSantis gets the ‘Trump Treatment’ by the press.” #FakeNews: Miami Herald’sHeadline Falsely Suggests 901 Florida Chinese COVID-19 Deaths Occurred in Single Day
- “Headlines, news stories and tweets underscore the divisive nature of the press, which seems more intent on scoring political points than delivering facts.” I&I/TIPP Poll: Are Woke Media Deepening America’s Divisions?
- “Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, as well as independent journalist Alex Berenson and conservative news website The Gateway Pundit, faced censorship by Chase Bank, Twitter and Google, respectively.” Martyred: Three Big names Get Punished for Non-Conforming Opinions, Personal Finances Now Fair Game
- “This action is part of a larger pattern first established by Obama and his legacy of hate. Since the Democrat Party is now a party with an irrational communist agenda based on bigotry and hate, it can’t debate that agenda rationally with the right. Instead, its political debating tactic must now demonize and defame their opponents. The left wants them hounded from society, so they cannot point out the left’s corruption and bankruptcy.”Today’s Blacklisted American: Chase Bank Closes General Mike Flynn’s Credit Card Accounts Because They Don’t Like His Opinions
- “The White House press secretary showed once again that the [junta] has misled us even about small things since the very beginning.” If Joe Biden’s Team Will Lie About His Dog Biting People, What Won’t They Lie About?
- “The State Department announced new sanctions banning the importation of ammunition and firearms from Russia, a decision that comes in the midst of a large ammunition shortage.” (ship it to another country first, relabel it as “Made in Bulgaria,” problem solved – jjs) How Democrats Are Using Economic Chokeholds To Restrict Your Gun Rights Without Passing Any New Laws
- “State less than two days away from ending abortion access, clinics warn.” Texas Abortion Clinics Press Supreme Court To Block Fetal Heartbeat Law
- “Roe v. Wade is the leading example of the Supreme Court acting as an unelected super-legislature and imposing its will on the nation, and upholding Roe will only further delegitimize the court.” A Supreme Court That Capitulates on Roe v. Wade Will Unleash A Whirlwind
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Global terrorism was in retreat and dropped off the list of Americans’ fears entirely — until now.” Biden Makes Islamic Terrorism Great Again
- Robert Spencer: “Perhaps the Independent will tell us that all these Islamic authorities are as ‘Islamophobic’ as Marjorie Taylor Greene. The establishment media has tried to get us to swallow bigger falsehoods than that.” Marjorie Taylor Greene Excoriated as “Islamophobic” for Saying “Islam Is Not a Religion of Peace”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “While Americans struggle with skyrocketing inflation, Biden raised federal salaries on Friday for roughly two million federal government employees.” As World Crumbles, Inflation Skyrockets, and the Economy Struggles, Biden Pushes Pay Raise for Government Workers
- “Why [Malig-Nancy] Pelosi and her fellow Democrats have nobody to blame but themselves.”Democrats Slam Supreme Court’s Eviction Moratorium Decision
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “In its latest lurch to the left, the CDC is instructing its healthcare partners to adopt anti-science language manipulation to satisfy woke demands.” The CDC Appoints Itself Language Police With Science-Defying Lingo List
- “New York’s next mayor should work with public and private partners and expand supervision.” Turning the Page on Mental Health
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This was SpaceX’s first launch since June 30th, a gap of almost two months as they initiated operations of a new drone ship in the Atlantic and shifted an older drone ship to the Pacific. In the next few weeks expect their fast launch pace for ’21 to resume, with at least one Starlink launch and the September 15th Inspiration4 commercial manned orbital flight.”SpaceX Successfully Launches Cargo Dragon to ISS
- “Capitalism in space: According to an Astra press release, its launch failure on August 28th was caused when one of the rocket’s five 1st stage engines shut down one second after liftoff.” Astra Launch Failure Caused by One of Five First Stage Engines Shutting Down at Liftoff
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The law and the medical profession have long recognized and respected biological differences between boys and girls and the unique needs they present in health care,” ADF Senior Counsel Ryan Bangert said in a statement. “Forcing doctors to prescribe transition hormones for 13-year-olds or perform life-altering surgeries on adolescents is unlawful, unethical and dangerous.” 3,000+ Pediatricians, Health Care Workers Sue Biden Over Transgender Mandate
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “McCain’s last day on the show was August 6 at the end of the 24th season.” The View Will Feature Condoleezza Rice, Mia Love And More, As Meghan McCain Replacement Search Continues
- Salena Zito: “Everywhere you look, our disconnect between the outside and our centers of power is both wide and deep; it is clear this will affect the party in power.” The Restorative Power of the American People
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “The screen icon powers an early Fall lineup teeming with provocative content.” Eastwood’s Cry Macho Leads HBO Max’s September Slate
- “Moving to flyover country was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. It has been good for us financially, spiritually, and relationally.” 11 Things To Know About Moving Cross-Country for a Better Life as Remote Work Becomes the Norm
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.