Good morning, kids. Thursday and one day after Joe Biden’s teleprompter defecated all over the American people with the insane proclamation of success in Afghanistan while simultaneously blaming Donald Trump for failure in Afghanistan, as an unknown number of American citizens, possibly numbering in the hundreds, were abandoned and basically told to FOAD, trillions in weapons and equipment were left for our enemies to arm up with, and the free world such as it is (was) being shoved into an abyss of a new dark age, we learn that Biden knew this was going to happen at least a month ago and told the Afghani president to lie — back and enjoy it.
The ‘perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things aren’t going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,’ says Biden in the July 23 call. ‘And there’s a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.’
Whether it is true or not.
No, things weren’t going well, three weeks after the US abandoned Bagram Airfield in the dead of night.
Biden’s solution was to create the ‘perception’ that all was fine. He wanted to keep the illusion going long enough to cover his Aug. 31 self-imposed deadline to withdraw US troops and have a victory lap on September 11th, when he would preen as the first president to end the forever war.
So he asked Ghani to trick up an event to make it look as if he had a plan to push back on the Taliban to reassure America’s allies who were beginning to question Biden’s timetable. . .
. . . He begged for US air support. ‘What is crucial is, close air support . . . a very heavy reliance on air power.’
The Afghan army was based on the US model, which relies on air support for enemy strikes, ferrying the wounded, and so on. But the contractors who serviced Afghan aircraft had left, leaving the Afghan army exposed.
Biden offered conditional air support, in return for Ghani going along with his ruse, but only until his Aug. 31 deadline. After that, ‘who knows?’ . . .
. . . ‘Was the president in any way pushing a false narrative in that call?’ a reporter asked White House press secretary Jen Psaki Wednesday after the Reuters story broke.
‘I am not going to go into the details of a private conversation,’ she replied.
Hah! That sure wasn’t the Democrats’ standard when they impeached Donald Trump last year over a leaked phone call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky. That was when Trump was accused of pressuring Ukraine to investigate credible allegations that Biden had pressured Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating a company that had paid Joe’s son Hunter $4 million.
Biden’s call with Ghani was just as self-serving and more harmful to US interests, but don’t expect Congress to pursue it. . .
. . . Biden’s defiant speech Tuesday was an attempt to bluster through with another fantasy — that our Afghanistan surrender was a success.
We’re supposed to pretend the Taliban is not taunting us with mock funerals or staging parades with some of the billions of dollars worth of Humvees and Black Hawks and weapons we gifted them.
We’re meant to overlook the 13 flag-draped coffins that were flown home to Dover Air Force Base on Sunday.
I completely disagree with Miranda Devine’s assertion that Trump’s call to Zelensky was “self-serving” as she herself noted that the allegations against Biden and his son the artist were “credible.” But she’s dead right with the rest of it. But as I stated earlier, impeachment is a process that was part of a government and nation that effectively ceased to exist last January 6th. Besides, even if Biden were removed, look who you’d get to replace him. No, what happened in Afghanistan is high treason. What happened on November 3rd culminating in January 6th is also high treason. The problem is those who committed both those acts are not about to line themselves up in front of a firing squad or march up the gallows and ring their necks en masse, despite the fact that that is exactly what is required.
I’ve tried stating it a number of times over these past months but this exchange in yesterday’s post explains what lies ahead for us:
313 Expect the thumbscrews to turn in future, on all us deplorables. They were turning before, but slowly. Speed will pick up.
Posted by: Mr Gaga at September 01, 2021 08:05 AM (AvONz)
This has always been my forecast. The more ruin he brings, the more he’s disliked, the more they will all tighten the screws. It’s like a law of totalitarian physics.
Posted by: Ordinary American at September 01, 2021 08:09 AM (H8QX8)
Once again, in spite of all of these truths I still see the same types of posts from pundits warning of the exact same things we are all well aware of and yet at the end give us this kind of statement:
We’re in a battle between freedom and a new dark age of socialist intolerance, racism, and fascism — and the implications are global. Either we stand tall, or we go into that cold, dark night. Our decisions regarding this betrayal and treason will shape America for a decade or more. Either we use every constitutional tool to push back against the Democrats’ callous abuse or we succumb.
Emphasis mine, because with all due respect to the author, RUFKM? We’re going to play by rules which the other side not only never does but now never needs to because the game, the stadium and the entire league has been wiped out?! Please. Let’s stop pretending. The thugs and terrorist goons of Antifa and BLM are already assaulting us in the streets while the crooked cops, DAs and judges are throwing us into political prisons just for daring to show up in public. But, that said, I think it’s crucial to still show up and vote, not so much being confident that Dao-Min Yen can’t steal the election, but that in the likely event that that happens it will just underscore the fact that America is no more and that we are being held hostage, in many ways just like the hundreds or thousands of Americans left behind in Afghanistan.
Justice will not be served until Joe Biden, the fools at the Pentagon, DOD, Foggy Bottom, every agency and every bureaucracy in DC, the entire Democrat Party and anyone and everyone who conspired and still conspires with them are removed from power and prevented from holding any elective or appointed office. In point of fact, justice will not be served until he and a great many of the aforementioned are dangling from the gallows.
We cannot have a Constitution and we cannot have an America where any group has the ability to use those freedoms to enslave us. It took a little over 100 years but that is exactly what happened. Sorry to disappoint Ben Franklin and the Founders but we cannot keep a republic because human nature being what it is, a will to power by the forces of darkness and evil, just will not allow it. If we survive this period of darkness and defeat not only at the hands of our homegrown backstabbers but now from the very real threat of global Chinese imperialism and an Islamic caliphate along with them, then the Constitution will indeed be ‘wholly insufficient’ with which to rebuild.
And the quote I couldn’t recall yesterday is:
Circumstances rule men; men do not rule circumstances.’ – – Herodotus
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- ‘The FBI says a shooting death in Texas was ‘inspired’ by foreign terrorist organizations.’ Is Texas Shooting the Start of a Biden-Fueled Terrorism Surge?
- Victor Davis Hanson: ‘Somehow our new woke Pentagon is hell-bent on losing the trust of the American people — along with the wars it fights abroad.’ Is Our Military Woke, Broke or Both?
- ‘What’s not being talked about.’ Bringing in Afghan Refugees with All of Their ‘Luggage’
- ‘Texas leads the way.’ Did Roe Just Get Effectively Overturned?
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- ‘Transcript leaked by noble patriot raises constitutional concerns.’ Imperfect Call: Biden Repeatedly Pressured Afghan President To Change Withdrawal Optics, ‘Whether It Is True or Not’
- ‘I’m not going to get into private diplomatic conversations or leaked transcripts of phone calls.’ Piss-Hockey Psaki Refuses to Address Biden Allegedly Pressuring Afghan President to Make Dubious Claims About Fight vs Taliban
- ‘The [so-called quote-unquote ‘president’] probably thinks the lies will keep working since his presidential campaign was such a triumph of perception over reality. Democrats pretended that he was a candidate of sound mind and good character whose empathy, integrity and foreign-policy expertise would restore America’s soul. They got away with it only because the media and Big Tech conspired to fool the American people. But a new Rasmussen poll shows that voters no longer buy the delusion — a majority think Biden should resign over the Afghanistan debacle. The problem is most don’t think [so-called quote-unquote ‘VP’] Kamala Harris is qualified to replace him. Joe Biden’s Call to Afghan Prez is Impeachable
- ‘How can any American believe anything [so-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Biden says after he’s lied so blatantly about an Afghanistan evacuation he claims was an ‘extraordinary success?” 6 Lies Joe Biden Told About Afghanistan
- ‘Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Joint Chiefs Chairman Mark Milley joined the ranks of spin doctors as well, dodging questions on what it might look like as the U.S. tries to make good on Biden’s promise to continue to hold ISIS-K accountable.’ Biden White House Spins, Dodges and Stops Short on Questions About What Went Wrong in Afghanistan
- ‘It defies logic.’ Reporter Calls Out State Department For Not Having Numbers On Green Card Holders In Afghanistan
- ‘That’s evidence of two people in the Biden White House who have patriotism and a conscience. What about the rest?’ ‘Horrified’ and ‘Appalled’ Biden Junta Staff Shocked He Left Americans Stranded in Afghanistan
- ‘If Gen. Milley had counseled Biden not to abandon Bagram in April, then he must have believed that keeping the base was necessary.’ Did Gen. Vanilli Milley Lie to Congress?
- ‘Sen. Hagerty: ‘We have someone not even qualified for a security clearance at the center of Biden’s incompetently planned withdrawal.” Republicans Blame Pentagon Planner Colin Kahl for Bungled Afghanistan Strategy
- ‘To hear [so-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Joe Biden tell it, the American evacuation from Afghanistan paralleled the D-Day invasion in execution and bravery. . . If Biden were actually committed to leveling with the American people, he might’ve told them the truth: that his [junta] and America are waving the white flag and choosing dishonor over war.’Honest Joe Spins Defeat Into Victory
- ‘Yeah, Biden. The Afghanistan withdrawal is a total success even though we left behind so many Americans.’ At Least 24 Sacramento Students, 3-Year-Old Boy Stranded in Afghanistan
- ‘On August 18th 2021, The National Pulse exclusively reported that [so-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Biden’s State Department had killed off plans for a ‘Crisis and Contingency Response’ bureau which may have had ‘profound consequences,’ according to a stunning new report by Vanity Fair published Monday.’ ‘Meta-Ignorance’ with ‘Profound Consequences’ — U.S. Govt’s Crisis Response Director Resigned After Biden’s State Dept. Canceled ‘Lifeline’ Group Over Trump Links
* * * * *
- ‘The jihadist organization also reportedly flew a captured U.S. Black Hawk helicopter over Kandahar, dragging a Taliban flag behind it.’ Videos: Taliban Parades Captured U.S. Military Hardware
- Big deal, the damn Chi-Coms have infiltrated every damn institution and have agents as well as homegrown traitors – including Biden – giving away our secrets for fun and profit. Oliver North: Weapons, Equipment Abandoned in Afghanistan Will Be ‘Reverse-Engineered in China,’ ‘Used Against Us’
- I’m shocked. Countries Backing US Call For Taliban to Allow Free Travel Exclude Russia, China, Most Muslim States
- ‘The [junta’s] attempts to downplay which terrorists were killed are yet another sign of weakness that can be exploited by the U.S.’s foreign enemies.’ Why Won’t the Pentagon Name the ‘High Profile’ Terrorists Allegedly Killed in the U.S. Drone Strikes?
- ‘Defeat in war creates serious consequences for the defeated and its allies. The danger for America is that the blow to its credibility as an ally is likely to make the world a more dangerous place.’ From Saigon to Kabul
* * * * *
- ‘The Costs of War Project hopes that this accounting, and our other work, promotes transparency and facilitates informed conversations about current and future wars,’ the report states. Report: Cost of Wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Other Deployments Exceeds $8 Trillion; Estimated 900,000 Dead
- ‘There is one more important aspect that should be appreciated about this moment, and that is the damage it has done to Biden’s brand as an empathetic comforter.’ Time to Demand Accountability After Biden’s Failed Victory Lap
- ‘We don’t need conspiracy theories to explain the Afghanistan debacle.’ Yes, the Left is that Stupid
- ‘Youth may be ‘wasted on the young,’ but many old men have sent children off to die.’Thank You For Your Service — You Deserved Better Than This
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Jeffrey Lord: ‘This should never ever be repeated.’ Investigate Malig-Nancy Pelosi and Her January 6 Committee
- ‘I’ve lost everything I have over this and I’m happy about it.’ Proud Boys’ Chairman Enrique Tarrio Sits Down with Human Events News
- ‘We’ve descended into straight-up theater of the absurd when the Taliban aren’t extremists, but you are.’ The Biden Junta’s Upside-Down View of Extremism
- ‘When the government is committed to manipulating truth and the media are committed to censoring truth, neither stands for the American people.’ A Ruling Class with Blood on Its Hands
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- ‘Possibility of the law still looms large on the horizon if Gov. Gavin Newsom remains after the recall election.’ California Lawmakers Nix Plans for Vaccine Mandate
- ‘Authorities were immediately tipped off to the card’s illicitness upon seeing Mrozak had listed ‘Maderna’ — a misspelling of Moderna — as her vaccine of choice.’ (sheesh lady, even the sub-literate burger-flippers of the TSA could spot that – jjs) Hawaii: Woman Faces $5,000 Fine, One Year in Jail for Fake Vaccination Card
- ‘Fauci’s NIAID used taxpayer funds to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hundreds of infected sand flies.’ (makes the Taliban look almost humane in their treatment of dogs – jjs) Watchdog Report: Fauci’s NIAID Funded Experiment Forcing Dogs to Be ‘Eaten Alive’ By Infected Flies
- ‘Although the global prevalence of the Mu variant among sequenced cases has declined and is currently below 0.1 percent, the prevalence in Colombia (39 percent) and Ecuador (13 percent) has consistently increased.’ (okay, China, you win, just make this stop! – jjs) World Health Organization Monitoring Chinese COVID-19 ‘Mu’ Variant from Colombia
- ‘The strain has been linked to ‘increased transmissibility,’ but has not yet been designated as a ‘Variant of Concern’ or a ‘Variant of Interest.” New South African Chinese COVID-19 Most Mutated Variant Yet
- ‘While the left loves to play up QAnon, they pshaw away the fact that Democrats’ entire rationale for ruling right now is a set of far more destructive conspiracy theories.’ The Left’s Hysteria About Kids and Chinese COVID Is Much Worse Than QAnon
- ‘Science is not supposed to be about intimidating, or abusing, or censoring data. . . There is never supposed to be ‘an accepted view’ of science.’ Dr. Scott Atlas: Science Killed Itself Over Chinese COVID-19
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- ‘Remember the margin of victory in Wisconsin was only 20,000 votes, and that basically 82,000 ballots were either lost or undeliverable or were rejected. That’s four times the margin of victory.’ Hans von Spakovsky: Missing Ballots in Three States Exceed Joe Biden’s Victory Margins
- ‘Black Voters Matter’s absurd and lackluster initiative is part of a comprehensive left-wing effort to undermine elections.’ Federal Judges Dismiss ‘Frivolous’ Leftist Case Arguing Postage Stamps Are ‘Jim Crow’ Poll Tax
- ‘Once upon a time, members of this group would have spoken up when they saw a cancer slowly eating away at our liberty.’ An Important American Demographic Has Been Silent About Election Fraud
- ‘Can our lost freedoms be regained?’ If Elections Aren’t Free, Nothing Else Matters
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- ‘I didn’t sign up to be a revolutionary.’ Former Elementary School Teacher Explains Why She Resigned
- If there was any justice in this world, this monster would be quite justified in shitting his diapers. Poor Lamb! Antifa Teacher on the Run, Claims He Fears For His Safety and Job After Project Veritas Blows His Cover
- ‘Schools in Lower Merion Township, Pennsylvania, adopt critical pedagogy — and face a parental backlash.’ Main Line Madness
- ‘As members of the class of 2025 arrive on campus, they receive a mandatory injection not of a vaccine against [Chinese] COVID, but of indoctrination. . . The only good that may come from this is that, maybe, some members of the Class of 2025 will decide to specialize in history, motivated by the desire to do a better job of exploring and explaining the past, with all its nuances and contradictions, than their university has done.’ Profs: Princeton Diversity Office’s ‘Nihilistic’ Attack on University’s History and Anti-Woke Dissidents
- ‘This story is a good example of how parental pressure and social media pressure can hold public institutions accountable and support the Constitutional rights of Americans.’ Illinois School Will Reevaluate ‘Gag Order’ Barring Parents From Recording Zoom Classes
- ‘An English literature professor describes how he came to love teaching Freshman Comp.’The New Blank Slate
- ‘One teacher’s grim testimony.’ The Crisis of Gen Z
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Yet the Chi-Coms won’t be dissolved for what amounts to chemical warfare with the dumping of fentanyl. Pharma Giant Purdue Dissolved In $4.5 Billion Opioid Settlement
- ‘Unless Ms. Caban is running to represent the Twilight Zone, it sounds like she needs to participate in a restorative reality circle. Our city and state already help criminals enough as it is, without insane ideas like this.’ NYC Democrat City Council Candidate Aims to Make Victims Rehabilitate Perpetrators
- ‘Sirhan Sirhan’s parole is a story of doubly silly decisions to hollow out the criminal-justice system.’ Absurd Absurd
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- ‘After the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that some public health safety measures could not apply to houses of worship, resolving this litigation is the responsible and appropriate thing to do.’L.A. County to Pay $400,000 to John MacArthur’s Grace Community Church
- ‘Covert campaigns of hate.’ Public School Educators’ Obsessive Hatred of Israel
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY ‘CalPERS has $490 million tied up in companies funding Belt and Road.’
California’s State Pension Invests Millions in Chinese State-Owned Companies
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO RESIGNATION, NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- ‘The subpoenas — which also seek records of phone calls and keycard swipes at secure entrances — were served on the Executive Mansion, where the incident allegedly occurred, and the state capital, where accuser Brittany Commisso works, according to a source briefed on the matter.’ Surveillance Videos, Other Evidence Subpoenaed in Angel of Death Cuomo ‘Grope’ Probe
- ‘Additionally, only 25 percent of likely voters believe Kamala Harris is ‘very qualified’ to assume the duties of being president. 13 percent believe she is ‘somewhat qualified,’ 11 percent believe she is ‘not very qualified,’ and 5 percent are unsure.’ 52% of Voters Think Biden Should Resign After Bungled Afghanistan Withdrawal
- ‘Navigator poll even shows more Democrats turning away from Biden.’ Even Dem-Aligned Polls Showing Biden’s Popularity Plummeting
- ‘What’s more, voters who chose a third-party candidate in 2020 are three times more likely to vote for Trump (21%) than Biden (7%) today. Another 58% say they’d still vote for a third-party candidate, while 14% don’t know what they’d do.’ Poll: Trump Would Beat Biden if Election Were Held Today, as 6 Times as Many Democrats as Republicans Regret Their Vote
- ‘Observers realize the days of [so-called quote-unquote ‘vice president’] Kamala Harris being an ‘equal partner’ with [so-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Joe Biden are gone. There’s a reason for that, too: She’s a failure.’ Bad News for the Dems: Kamala Harris Is an Unpopular Liability Who Vanishes at Important Times
- Daniel Greenfield: ‘What happens when Dems can’t scare minorities with the ‘white supremacy’ of Larry Elder?’ California Dems Bet On Identity Politics to Save Newsom
- ‘The California Secretary of State’s office reports three separate large contributions by Soros: a $250,000 donation in June to a committee called ‘Stop the Republican Recall of Gavin Newsom’; another $250,000 donation in early August; and the most recent donation of $500,000 before the end of August.’ Nazi Collaborator and Convicted Felon George Soros Gives Another $500,000 to Help Gavin Newsom Fight California Recall; Total $1 Million
- ‘So the courts won’t protect Newsom, and his reputation can’t protect him. It’s ostensibly up to Californians if they want to keep him around. But I have feeling that he and his cronies still have a few tricks up their sleeves.’ Gavin Newsom Is Under Fire. Literally.
- ‘The last thing we need is to have some right-wing Republican governor in California.’ Even Bernie Sanders is Now Trying to Save Gavin Newsom From Recall
- Is that a threat or a promise? Gavin Newsom’s Pitch: More People Will Die If I’m Recalled — Politico
- ‘Newsom may very well squeak by. The next two weeks will see a tsunami of cash from Newsom and other Democrats, who can’t afford the appearance of weakness prior to the 2022 elections. But no matter what happens on September 14, Newsom must face the voters in November of 2022, when the challengers are going to be much better funded and better known.’ Democrats Running Scared in California Recall
- ‘Biden and the Democrats jam their heads in the sand, and insist you do, too.’ We’re Ruled by the Ostrich Party
- I prefer if he were hanged, actually. McYertle can be impeached. McConnell: Biden Will Not Be Impeached
- ‘While has said election laws prohibit him from confirming whether he will run, he has said that his supporters will be ‘happy’ with his choice.’ Trump to Hold Rallies in Iowa, Georgia. . . Will He Run in 2024?
- ‘Virginia’s GOP gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin vowed to ban critical race theory in Virginia schools and prevent a return to [Chinese] COVID-19 lockdowns.’ Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One Game Plan’ to Ban Lockdowns and CRT In Virginia
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- ‘Facebook and Instagram removed Shana Chappell’s posts criticizing Biden.’ GOP Congresswoman Asks Facebook To Explain Suspension of Gold Star Mother
- ‘The right people want to see this [junta] get back to the things they elected them to do — and so they’re going to. It’s as simple as that.’ The White House Hopes We Can All Forget Afghanistan (And the Press Will Help)
- Robert Spencer: ‘It is long past time to reject their cant and hypocrisy and challenge the America-Last policies that the political and media elites keep foisting upon us. How many must now die at the hands of newly admitted jihadis before that needed discussion can be had?’ Washington Post Knows What Will Make America Great Again: Afghan Refugees
- ‘His handlers are losing control.’ The Cynical, Despicable ‘Stuttering’ Con Unravels
- ‘Whenever the ‘experts’ urge you to ‘follow the science,’ what they really mean is ‘Do as we say and don’t ask questions.” XiNN’s Chinese COVID ‘Expert’ Wants You Vaccinated Even if You Have Antibodies Because She Says So
- ‘Like Twitter, YouTube, Google, and Facebook, they don’t want to fix the cause of these ‘errors,’ since the errors are not a bug but a feature. They support these actions, want them to happen again, and only back down when faced with severe pressure. I say, don’t give them the chance to do it again. Find someplace else to take your business. Now!’ Today’s Blacklisted American: Cancelled by His Bang for Being Pro-Life, He Started His Own
- ‘The Taliban and Biden are on the same page on gun control. After seizing power the gun-wielding Taliban personnel went from door to door confiscating weapons from civilians.’Guns for the Taliban But Not for Citizens
- ‘Critics say the ‘heartbeat law’ will end abortion in the state.’ Supreme Court Won’t Block Texas Abortion Law
- ‘[So-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Joe Biden put out a statement on Wednesday stating his opposition to a Texas law — SB8 — that bans the abortion of an unborn baby who already has a detectable heartbeat.’ Biden: ‘Deeply Committed to the Constitutional Right’ to Kill an Unborn Baby With a Heartbeat
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- ‘With the China-Russia axis becoming closer to reality, the U.S. must ally itself with another global player that has a spine.’ (great idea, except the US now has no spine, brain and no soul – jjs) The EU’s Spinelessness Has Become Clear After the War on Terror. The US Needs a New NATO in Asia
- ‘China possesses the military power to ‘paralyze’ Taiwan’s air-and-sea defenses and counter-attack systems, according to a newly released report.’ As Beijing’s Aggression Grows, Taiwan Warns China Could ‘Paralyze’ Island’s Defenses
- ‘We were very surprised how little this issue came up in the meetings,’ the senior Israeli official who was briefed on the meeting told Axios. ‘In any case, we are very sensitive and aware of U.S. concerns and are going to balance between the need to strengthen trade with China and maintaining our national security.’ Biden Reportedly Surprised Israeli Prime Minister By Barely Mentioning China During Meeting
- ‘In a country that has, at best, only a shadow version of democracy, the people hope their government protects them and miss Trump’s support.’ Vietnam Misses Trump as it Struggles With China
- ‘In fact, large western corporations are hardly in a position to criticize Chinese policies because they have become a big part of the repression and intimidation machine let loose by the Chinese government on their own people.’ Big Business Pulling Out All the Stops to Force Government Surrender to China
- ‘The lack of food, fuel, medicine, and inflation at 157 percent as of March finally appears to be setting the Lebanese people against ‘the resistance.” Lebanon’s People Finally Begin to Rebel Against Hezbollah Tyranny
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- ‘In order for the US Armed Forces to enact their mission, they must train leaders who love the United States, its citizens, and the aforementioned founding principles. . . ‘ Banks attacked ‘anti-American and racist theories’ like critical race theory, which teaches that ‘the United States is a fundamentally racist Nation, that the Constitution is a fundamentally racist document, and that certain races are fundamentally oppressive or oppressed.’ Taking the Commie Out of the Military: Republicans Move to Ban CRT in Armed Forces
- ‘Lieutenant Colonel Stuart Scheller’s viral video speaks to a profound problem in today’s military.’ Good Leadership Leads by Example, Not by Coercion
- ‘Hillhouse Capital — a private equity firm funded by America’s top universities and is invested in companies including Zoom and Apple — struck a $1.5 billion deal with a Chinese Communist Party-owned investment fund.’ Investment Firm Backed By Top American Universities Partners With ‘Socialist’ China-Backed Fund
- Raymond Ibrahim: ‘Understanding what really happened in Afghanistan.’ The Eternal JihadDOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- ‘That suggests that the gain in July were likely entirely nominal. The Consumer Price Index rose 0.5 percent on a monthly basis in July and the Producer Price Index for residential construction jumped 0.6 percent. So it appears that in real terms spending on residential construction declined in July. In other words, inflation is masking a contraction in construction.’ Bidenflation Hits U.S. Construction: America Spent More to Build Fewer Houses in July
- ‘The California governor said middle-class families in Texas pay more in taxes than middle-class Californians. He was wrong.’ Fact-Checked: Gavin Newsom Shouldn’t Have Dared Us
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- ‘Pandemic school closures have driven childhood obesity rates to nearly half of all children aged between 5 and 11 years old. Obesity makes people sicker for life.’ Thanks To Lockdowns, Nearly Half of American Children Are Now Overweight
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- ‘While the Wuhan flu is being blamed for this shortage, I think it is possibly more related to the rise in launches themselves. Such flu epidemics have happened in the past, causing similar spikes in hospitals, without causing delays in rocket launches. However, the U.S. this year has already almost doubled the number of yearly launches as had occurred during most of the 21st century. In addition, there are now numerous companies building and testing new rockets, all of which require liquid oxygen. The demand by rocket companies for such fuels is thus far higher than it has been for decades.’ Launch Schedules Impacted by Shortages and Delivery Delays of Oxygen and Nitrogen
- ‘Based on all factors, the launch will likely occur no earlier than January, but more likely in February, at the earliest. On that schedule it is very likely SpaceX’s Starship will reach orbit first.’ Prep of First SLS Continues to Suggest No Launch in ’21
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- ‘Practical tips for finding what you really seek.’ So You Want a Tradwife
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: ‘These artists aren’t gonna take it . . . any more, and fans are eating it up.’Yes, the Counter Culture Revolution Has Begun
- ‘Avoid synthetic steaks made from Bill Gates’ meat.’ Be Happy, Eat a Big Hamburger (It Bugs Them)
- ‘In the face of confusing and inaccurate language diktats from federal bureaucrats, The Federalist is here to help.’ 8 More Politically Correct But Factually False Words and Phrases to Stop Using Immediately
- ‘On the latest Jeopardy! brouhaha.’ I’ll Take ‘Cancel Culture’ for $500
- ‘What if everyone followed them?’ Prager U Video: The Ten Commandments — What You Should Know
HITHER & YON
- ‘May Don rest in peace.’ An Evening With Don Rumsfeld and Winston Churchill’s Biographer
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: ‘There are only two ways to be a Jew.’ Rabbi Dov Fischer’s Definitive Year 5782 10-Part Guide for Understanding Jews
- ‘As events unfold in Afghanistan with thousands of Americans and allies tragically needing rescue, 245 years ago this week, an American general successfully executed an extraordinary rescue — an ‘American Dunkirk’ — that saved the Revolution. Washington’s army faced potential annihilation — all could have been lost. However, leadership, daring, and initiative transformed that critical moment into one of the greatest evacuations in history.’ America’s Dunkirk: 245 Years Ago, Real Leadership Saved a Nation
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.