Good morning, kids. Tuesday and it’s back to work and school after the long Labor Day weekend. Or at least it would be if we were living in normal times. But this is the “new normal” where we are through a glass and darkly. I don’t usually respond to criticism but in this instance I feel it will help make my point about the state of play and what it means for all of us. Mike over at Cold Fury was a bit irked with my observations on elections in a post-2020 world:
I do hate to look as if I’m jumping all over JJ here; I have tremendous respect for him, and always enjoy his posts. Thankfully, after the above-noted momentary swerve into the “Vote HARDERER!TM” ditch, he righted himself and got back on track again with those closing ‘graphs. But I declare, if I see one more of Our Guys (and Sefton surely is that) so much as bring up American “elections” again as if they still mattered as anything other than pure theater, I may just start rending my garments, tearing out what hair I have left, and swallowing my tongue over it.
It’s a fair point, because I too have on more than one occasion called out pundits, respected and otherwise, who write the most perceptive essays on where we’re at yet shit all over them in the end with exhortations to organize and/or “Vote HARDERER.” In my own defense I will chalk it up to not adequately articulating and organizing my thoughts insofar as my perception of things, so with that let me see if I can get it right. As I said, through a glass and darkly. It’s some sort of alternate reality where everything appears to function as before but it’s all wrong. Terribly wrong. For me that happened 20 years ago this week. Shock, numbness, and denial. After that comes acceptance and G-d help me if I ever feel that because I’ll have to stick my head in an oven. Assuming we haven’t banned natural gas by then.
The Afghanistan disaster has surely taken out what little fetid wind was left in the sails of Nancy Pelosi’s Trump-hate, January 6 committee. Instead of a Monrovian “era of good feelings,” America is having and executing a time of increasing unease over bad policy failings in every important field, ostensibly presided over by an opinionated but incoherent man approaching the last extremity of cognition adequate to hold such a great office. It cannot go on like this and it won’t.
Joe Biden is not up to the job. Barring a miracle (and they do occur sometimes), he will not go on for three-and-a-half years. The powers that be in the Democratic Party appear already to be trying to shuffle the vice president out of the deck and bring in someone who might be able to hold the commanding heights of American government through what is building up to be a broad consensus for radical changes of personnel and policy.
Aside from his blind worship of FDR which has rendered more than a few otherwise cogent essays unreadable, I really like and respect Conrad Black. But here too, the “miracle” he’s relying on is not Biden lasting until 2024, but of a leopard changing its spots. Joe Biden is merely the proverbial deck chair on the Titanic. The entire Democrat Party, and sad to say most of the GOP, are at best incompetent grifters and at worst anti-American ideologues. Even if you got rid of both parties we’re still left with the Leviathan bureaucracy – including our military – that is 100% Marxist/socialist and a seriously corrupted judiciary which is just as bad. And that’s just government. The same rot has infected our schools, private sector and even our houses of worship. I am in total agreement that some sort of miracle is required at this point. But replacing Biden and even Harris along with him, is not it.
Black, like so many people, is still under the illusion that America functions under regular order, with the rules, conventions and norms associated with them respected and followed. Canadian or not, the fact that he and so many others cannot or will not see that the USA as of last January 6th has been overthrown is troubling to say the least. Troubling but understandable. It’s human nature to not want to face that horrible, undeniable truth. Maybe that’s why I dithered or sent mixed signals about voting.
But there’s no denying that the enemy is doing all it can to consolidate power, control elections, flood the country with foreigners (now including unvetted Afghanis in the thousands), and continue to use a phony health “crisis” as a means to eviscerate whatever shred of the Constitution still existing. Did I mention sick a feral law enforcement and intelligence apparatus on anyone who dares object, soon to be aided and abetted by a military that can’t fight the PLA or the Taliban but has its weapons trained on the climate and “insurrectionists” but mostly average G-d fearing Americans.
So, what do we do? If you vote, they’ll steal it or otherwise create some other pretext to cancel the elections to avoid being ousted, Dao-Min Yen notwithstanding. If we don’t vote, they win automatically and declare a mandate (which is what they do win, lose or draw anyway). Do we take to the streets peacefully? That risks being arrested for insurrection. Do we do nothing? I wish I knew what to tell you. We are out of time. Either there is a mass movement of civil disobedience where people really do have to risk everything here and now or else it’s over over here. And there for 500 years as the Pox ChiCom-ica replaces the Pax Americana.
I’ve never felt so helpless, useless and hopeless in my entire life. I’m just sick and tired. Maybe I just need to eat something.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “It’s bad medicine at the best of times but the real problem arises when the government wants to bully you.” Australia Proves Why Socialized Medicine is So Dangerous
- Julie Kelly: “After eight months, we finally have an answer to who shot Ashli Babbitt. Next question: Who killed Roseanne Boyland?” What Did the Capitol Celebrity Cops Do to Roseanne Boyland?
- “You can choose to do things their way — or not at all.” When “Progressives” Say Choice, They Don’t Really Mean It
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “Had drone lock on bomber — but didn’t fire. Why?” Video: US Knew In Advance About Kabul Bomber
- I see Congressman Mast reads the Morning Report and gets it. Congressman Who Served in Afghanistan: Biden’s Actions Meet “Constitutional Definition of Treason”
- “Everything felt fake.” (meh, fake sympathy from a fake so-called “president” – jjs) Sister of Fallen Marine Says Biden Didn’t Look Her in the Eye During Meeting
- “We do not have personnel on the ground, we do not have air assets in the country, we do not control the airspace — whether over Afghanistan or elsewhere in the region. We understand the concern that many people are feeling as they try to facilitate further charter and other passage out of Afghanistan.” Biden State Dept. Says It Has No Resources To Rescue Trapped Flights In Afghanistan, No “Reliable Means” to Confirm Details: Report
- Send his ass back to the Taliban. Afghan Evacuee Complains About the Quality of Meals He is Getting for Free at Fort Bliss
- Daniel Greenfield: “Betrayed Americans and murdered heroes deserve justice.” Court Martial Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General “Vanilli” Milley!
* * * * *
- Robert Spencer: “If any lessons were actually being learned, Milley and his woke colleagues would be long gone. The fact that they still occupy positions of authority demonstrates that Biden’s handlers are still indefatigably committed to ideological agreement over competence.” Woke Gen. “Vanilli” Milley Takes a Victory Lap Over Afghanistan Disaster
- “Nemo resideo, dammit.” Forgetting Afghanistan and All Those We’ve Left Behind
- “There was a time when the U.S. government and military could handle things like evacuations.” A Tale of Two Evacuations
- Salena Zito: “Biden has shown stubborn purpose in making the withdrawal from Afghanistan, whatever the circumstances. He has been equally purposeful in showing no responsibility for conditions at the border.” The Negligence of Joe Biden
- Caroline Glick: “It was laid in the days, weeks and months that followed 9/11.” The Roots of America’s Defeat (the “defeat” in Afghanistan was actually the victory of Marxism here in the former USA – jjs)
- Robert Spencer: “I’ll go out on a limb here and predict that within a few months, Sullivan will happily declare that our non-enemy the Taliban is meeting all its ‘commitments’ with wonderful punctiliousness, and thus the spigot of American aid will be turned on full-blast. The Taliban jihadis themselves will laugh up the sleeves of their shalwar kameez at the prospect of being the recipient of such largesse from an entity they consider their enemy, but it wouldn’t be the first time, would it?” Biden’s National Security Advisor Refuses to Call the Taliban an Enemy of the U.S.
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The savage beating took place August 16, 2020, at a ‘mostly peaceful” BLM “protest.'” (be a real shame if this guy was found dead in an alleyway from a mugging gone bad – jjs) BLM Career Thug Who Nearly Kicked a Man to Death Gets Early Release
- “What really happened? The story just keeps getting weirder.” New January 6 Stories That Complicate the Media Narrative
- William Jacobson: “My appearance on the Todd Hermon radio show: ‘What you had with Black Lives Matter is only the worst of the worst offenders, you know, people who’ve set fire to police stations and things like that, being prosecuted. You didn’t have everybody who was in attendance during a riot be prosecuted, but that is what you’re having with January 6th.'”No Comparison: Non-Violent BLM Protesters Treated More Leniently Than Non-Violent Jan. 6 Protesters
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “He went to get a sip of water, forgot to put the mask on. The teacher did not tell him to put it back on or send him to the office, she instead pulled him up in front of the classroom in front of all of the students and she then taped the mask across the top of his face.” Las Vegas: Mother Furious After Teacher Tapes Mask onto Fourth-Graders’ Faces
- “To date, therapeutics and repurposed medications to reduce disease severity have been underemphasized and even demonized.” Why in the World Is the Government Disrupting the Distribution of Monoclonal Antibodies Now?
- Brian C.Joondeph, MD: “Why are the most vaccinated spots on earth, such as Israel and Iceland, seeing a [Chinese] COVID surge?” Is Chinese COVID a Pandemic of the Unvaccinated? Not Quite.
- “. . . if the media talks about Hawaii and Oregon, they have to point out that these states enforced some of the strictest restrictions and mask mandates, and cases surged anyway. That can’t happen.” How You Can Tell the Delta Surge in Florida Is Waning
- “I actually have spoken to some legal counsel about how much immunity do governors actually have from getting sued and, more, being criminally responsible for policies that are killing people. Hate to be so blunt, but that’s what this is coming down to.” (get fucked – jjs)MSLSD’s Redlener [who?] Calls for Criminal Charges Against Governors Banning Mask Mandates
- “Thank G-d we have a Second Amendment.” Australia Chinese COVID Cases Rise Despite Becoming the Ultimate Nanny State (cases do not correlate to illness or death – jjs)
- “While seemingly alarmed, the Liberal Party leader was unharmed after he was hit the pebbles while boarding a bus in London.” Chinese COVID Caccine Protesters Throw Gravel at Justin Trudeau During Campaign Stop
- “Even amid less active [Chinese] coronavirus cases, Italy has mandated vaccine passports for all domestic flights and trains, as well as universities.” In Italy, You Now Must Have a Vaccine Card to Fly, Take a Train, or Go to University
- “The undeclared Civil War going on in America.” Five Ways to Deal with the Chinese COVID Karens in Your Life
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Garbage ideology.” Iranian Immigrant Reacts To Fiery School Board Speech
- “The public schools have a long history of damaging experiments with no fact-based analysis to determine the impacts of these actions.” Public Schools — Stop Experimenting on People’s Children
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- Phelim McAleer: “Joe Biden has accumulated several million dollars in pensions and real estate from his time as an elected representative. In the three years after leaving the vice presidency, he earned $17 million. His son earned many millions more. The Lopez family has asked that, in lieu of flowers, mourners donate to the Riverside County Deputy Sheriff Relief Foundation, which helps the families of fallen officers.” A Tale of two Hunters: One Died for America, the Other Went From Grift to Grift
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Liberal partisans hold at least 40 percent of ‘independent’ slots on body that will redraw Michigan’s political map.” “Independent” Michigan Redistricting Commissioner Donated to Left-Wing Causes
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO RESIGNATION, NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- According to the AG report, David released a copy of Cuomo-accuser Lindsey Boylan’s personnel files when asked to do so by former top secretary of state, Melissa DeRosa. David was no longer working for the Cuomo administration at the time documents were released in Dec. 2020 after Boylan tweeted that Cuomo had sexually harassed her ‘for years’ when she worked as a Empire State Development staffer.” Alphonso David Fired as President of the Human Rights Campaign
- “Stars including Alec Baldwin, Ron Perlman, Josh Gad, and Rosanna Arquette have attempted to whip their fans into an anti-GOP frenzy, urging them to vote ‘no’ on the recall.”Hollywood Celebrities Ramp Up Attacks on Larry Elder Ahead of California Recall
- “Were college football fans on a roll this weekend or were they on a roll?” College Football Fans Chant “Fuck Joe Biden” at Multiple Different Games
- “It’s shameful for him, I think, to use the dead bodies as a political prop for his so-called victory lap. He is insensitive and he shows no compassion to the families. No Joe, no victory, we are now in the Afghanistan War 2.0.” Son Of 9/11 Victim Tells “Shameful” So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden Not To “Show His Face at Ground Zero” Memorial After Botched Afghan Withdrawal
- “You almost have to feel bad for the people who work for him. Almost.” Biden’s Casual Racism and Dementia
- “Botched withdrawal from Kabul has further damaged his [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”]. I&I/TIPP Poll: Biden Gets Lion’s Share of Blame for the Afghanistan Debacle
- “His approval numbers are plummeting and taking his party’s 2022 prospects with them.”Biden’s Afghanistan Speech Fails to Fool America
- “Another inconvenient truth about the Obama ‘recovery’ is that black Americans were largely left behind. And Biden seems to be continuing that trend. Just like Obama before him, while most Americans are slowly returning to work, black unemployment has gone up.” It Looks Like Biden’s So-Called Quote-Unquote “Presidency” Will Be as Disastrous for Black America as Obama’s Was
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Biden is right: importing thousands of Afghan refugees is a ‘success’ — for the Democrats’ plan to transform America.” The Unchanging Telos of the Democrats
- “In the Rio Grande Valley Sector, agents arrested multiple criminal gang members and a child sex offender earlier last week, according to information obtained from Border Patrol officials.” Multiple Sex Offenders, Gang Members Arrested After Crossing Border from Mexico
- “It was at least the fourth such group forced to disperse by Mexican security forces in a week.” Mexican Authorities Break Up New Caravan of Hundreds of Migrants Headed to U.S.
- “Three comedians died from a fentanyl-laced batch of cocaine on Sunday. Meanwhile, thousands of pounds of fentanyl are surging over the southern border.” (but let’s kill of Perdue Pharma while ignoring the Chi-Coms’ chemical warfare on us – jjs) Three Comedians Including Fuquan Johnson Dead From Fentanyl as it Pours Over the Southern Border
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Ask questions or post content about [Chinese] COVID-19 that runs counter to the Biden [junta’s] narrative and find yourself censored on social media.” Federal Government Using Social(ist) Media Giants to Censor Americans
- Christian Toto: “Larry Elder’s stunning campaign reminds us conservatives hide their views – or else.” Here’s Even More Alarming Proof of Hollywood’s Blacklist 2.0
- “Zoom was made for a time such as this, but this time needs to pass.” Zoom Should Go the Way of Lockdowns: Out of Our Daily Lives for Good
- “Garland also affirmed that DOJ prosecutors are working around the clock to find ways to take on the Texas the law, saying his agency will ‘protect the constitutional rights of women and other persons, including access to an abortion.'” (if there is a constitutional right to abortion, then I have the same fucking right to refuse a vaccine and go anywhere I goddam please with no one banning or otherwise requiring me to divulge if I got the shot or not – jjs)In-Justice Department Vows to Protect Abortion Seekers in Texas
- “OB-GYN association touts fetal pain study repudiated by co-author.” Top Medical Group Pushes Late-Term Abortion With Misleading Studies
- “With so many other issues — Afghanistan, [Chinese] COVID-19, rising crime, the economy, and the southern border crisis — can abortion drama take the heat off Biden and distract voters?” (I think not – jjs) Biden Seems More Determined to Fight Texas Than the Taliban
- “The answer to crisis pregnancies is not violence but love, for both mother and child.”Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Archbishop: “You Cannot Be a Good Catholic and Support Expanding a. . . Right to Kill Innocent Human Beings”
- “Fanatically pro-abortion Joe Biden gets it wrong again.” How the New Texas Abortion Law Is Very American
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Robert Spencer: “Are Biden’s handlers really as naive, miseducated, weak, and spineless as they appear? It wouldn’t have required a foreign policy ‘expert’ to tell them that projecting weakness on the world stage would only embolden the most evil actors. Or maybe they did know this, and it didn’t make any difference to them. Maybe they’re so indefatigably committed to repudiating Trump and affirming socialist internationalism, and to pursuing the interests of any country except America, including the People’s Republic of China, that they just didn’t care.” No Surprise: Communist China Is Taking Advantage of Biden’s Weakness on the World Stage
- “Several areas and towns in Poland have said that they are ‘free of LGBTQ ideology’ in order to reportedly push back on allowing events like pride parades from occurring in their areas.”European Union Threatens to Withhold Aid From Parts of Poland Over Homosexuality Stance
- “Those who oppose the Lukashenko regime claim that the election was fraudulent.” (just like here in the former USA – jjs) Belarusian Opposition Leaders Sentenced to 10, 11 Years in Prison for Protesting Lukashenko Regime
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION
- Now that they’ve killed the economy, they want to mutilate the body and perform gang necrophilia on the severed organs. Hint: The Beatles’ “Taxman” was a criticism of government, not an instruction manual. Senate Democrats Consider National Plastic Tax to Help Pay for $3.5 Trillion Budget Resolution
- Joe Biden barely has the brain function to look to stuff his face with ice cream. Joe Biden Looks to Stuff Government Funding Bill with Leftist Goodies
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Biden [junta] withdrew fed support for worker threatened by union.” Labor Board Rebukes Union for Threatening Worker
- “Eleven people, including 2-year-old Lobsang Lama, drowned in their basement apartments during last week’s flash floods. Five of the six apartments in which they drowned were illegal. The city knew about at least three of these illegal apartments — and ignored the violations.” Flooding of Illegal Housing Units Belies NYC Progressives’ Self-Righteous Claims
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Labor unions, for their part, regularly ignore individual achievement and refuse to adapt to modern society. Keep up the resistance to change, and union membership will keep falling.”Why Labor Unions Are Dying
- “This should be a day celebrating hard work, not labor unions.” The Latest Repetition Of Labor Day Lies
- “A proposed California ballot initiative would outlaw public-sector labor groups.” No More Government Unions?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Progressivism makes inroads into public health’s lingua franca.” Meet the Woke Nonprofits Behind the CDC’s “Inclusive Communication” Guide
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Without China’s subscription to the model endorsed by the Paris accord, Biden’s ‘climate change’ program is effectively dead on arrival.” (they’ll give it lip service to get us to destroy our economy and keep burning coal and oil like there’s no tomorrow – jjs) Does China Really Believe in “Climate Change?”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Food Network regrets giving Denny a platform because his views don’t align with the company. Thanks for letting us know your company’s values include infanticide.” Food Network Removes Episodes With Comedian Josh Denny Over Pro-Life Tweets
- “As an entertainer I don’t get political often. Yet with so many vocal peers on the other side of this issue, I felt it was important to go on the record as a pro-life game developer.” CEO of Video Game Developer Supported Texas’s Pro-Life Law. Now He’s Out From the Company.
HITHER & YON
- “This is a movie that has been trying to get made for a long time now, and with some rather heavyweight names attached to it. It took Eastwood’s legendary clout and prodigious talent — he’s got two ‘Best Director’ and ‘Best Picture’ Oscars — to finally get it done.” (I worked in show biz 25 years ago and remember this script kicking around even back then, and it had already been around almost 20 years at that time – jjs) Eastwood Flexes Iconic Clout to Keep the Cowboy Movie Alive in Cry Macho
- Looks like a heroin overdose. REPORT” The Wire Star Michael K. Williams Dies at the Age of 54
- “Part Four: Non-Jews.” Part 4: Rabbi Dov Fischer’s Definitive Year 5782 Ten-Part Guide for Understanding Jews
- “Sixty-five on-duty members of the FDNY lost their first-responder fathers in the Sept. 11 terror attacks, or watched them die of diseases caused by toxic smoke and debris at Ground Zero.” Firefighters Honor Legacy of Their FDNY Parents Killed on 9/11