Good morning, kids. Monday and as we look back 20 years now to the shock, grief, despair, numbness and then anger in the wake of what happened on what started off as a bright beautiful morning, I think of where we are today, especially in the context of the words uttered by George W. Bush when he declared “you’re either with us or with the terrorists.” Aside from the fact that those words were probably written by ovoid estrogen pump David Frum, the shock, grief, despair, numbness and anger in the wake of what happened last November 3rd – January 6th, represents a counterpoint, if you will, to the bright beautiful morning of the first three years of President Trump’s first term.
Forget the greatest economic boom in history and foreign policy triumphs that put American interests and security first. What is arguably Donald Trump’s greatest achievement during his time in office was destroying the illusion of American republican democracy and exposing the corrupt enterprise intent on dismantling the nation as founded and relegating its people as mere serfs of a “new world order.” Funny. That phrase, which is nearly identical to one that a certain Austrian housepainter coined back in the 30s was used by Dubya’s pappy, exactly 11 years to the day before 9/11 at the start of the first Gulf War. I think that that’s just an incredibly creepy coincidence, as I do not think 9/11 “was an inside job.” Like everything else these people do, they were using the expedience of a crisis as cover to expand their power. But I digress.
Well, on Saturday, George W. Bush gave his remarks about that horrible day, and reiterated his feelings about either being with us or with the terrorists. And how he defined those categories serves to underscore the importance of Trump’s greatest accomplishment:
Speaking at the 9/11 memorial service for Flight 93 in Pennsylvania, Bush recalled the September 11 attacks while warning of future terrorist threats to the United States.
“We have seen growing evidence that the dangers to our country can come not only across borders but from violence that gathers within,” he said.
Alluding to American citizens who stormed Capitol Hill to protest the 2020 election, the former president stated:
There is little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and violent extremists at home. But in it’s disdainful pluralism, in their disregard for human life, in their determination to defile national symbols, they are children of the same foul spirit and it is our continuing duty to confront them.
“The only place Bush should be on 9/11 is answering to the American people for all his lies,” Washington Congressional candidate and retired Army Special Forces chief warrant officer Joe Kent wrote.
“Instead he’s just showing us that the regime is not just one party, it’s the ruling class that despises us & is not done exploiting us,” he added. . .
. . . “When Occupy Democrats is cheering George W Bush you might be confused if you haven’t been paying attention,” political correspondent Jack Posobiec wrote.
“Bush is publicly comparing 9/11 to Jan 6,” he wrote in another tweet. “They want Trump supporters treated like jihadists.”
“Are you paying attention yet?” he added.
It’s easy to focus your rage at the Left and rail against “President-for-Life” Joey Soft-Serve. But never forget that without the lies and protection offered by the GOP (a party that is the moral equivalent of remora, hovering around a shark to catch the scraps after it devours its prey), we wouldn’t be where we are today, poised on the edge of a bottomless abyss. George W. Bush’s words weren’t stupid or thoughtless. He knew exactly what he was saying. He views all of us with exactly the same contempt as Biden, or John Kerry or Nazi collaborator George Soros, or Anthony Fauci or the Australian Health Minister Kerry Chant or every other bureaucrat, technocrat, minister, secretary in every parliament, Congress or agency in every capital of whatever the hell is left of the “free world.”
The past 60 years, with brief pauses during the Reagan and Trump administrations, have all been a lie. We were taught to revere the flag, the Constitution, our culture and our forbears while those who every two to four years draped themselves in the aforementioned to get elected did everything they could once in office to sell it off and goniff the proceeds. So, now we openly have a party whose main political stance is the declaration of the illegitimacy of this nation and the evil heart of at least half its citizenry, with the goal of “fundamentally transforming” by punishing, subjugating or otherwise eliminating said mass of citizens, now the enemy. Or, as George W. Bush has so helpfully and eagerly defined them, “the terrorists.” Well, Dubya, if that’s how you want to define me, then so be it. But for sure, we are NOT with you.
Even in the midst of all this darkness and chaos, there are things that give me hope. America for sure is no more. But we Americans are still here. There are only two potential outcomes: we will either triumph over this and restore freedom or we won’t. We may not be alive to see how it all plays out. In fact, the playing out itself may very well consume us..
But this cannot go on. One way or another. And you’re either with us or you’re with the terrorists.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “If we do not recognize, honor, and preserve the gift we have been given by our forebears of the freedom to speak, think, assemble and worship, and in this particular moment to exercise sovereignty over our bodies and reject the partition of society into two classes of the approved and the condemned, the fate that [C.S.] Lewis foresaw for the West is imminent.” Medical Mandates: A Hideous Strength
- “The horror of 9/11 in which thousands lost their lives at the hands of jihadists is gradually being erased by the same nitwit culture that tied our hands in waging battle against such evil and turned our military into some sort of therapeutic social work task force.” Joe Tries to Deflect
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Even the Chinese apparat could not invent a more evil, more macabre way to destroy the United States.” Wokeness: An Evil of Our Age
AMERICA IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Angelo Codevilla: “The Democrat Party’s practical error is the hubris by which it has forgotten that when you make war on anyone, they may well make war on you.” Make War, Get War: What Is the Government Mandating?
- “The Biden Mandates are a civil rights issue, and they should appall lovers of freedom. Do watch Lara.” Lara Logan Drops Dynamite Fox News Segment on Biden’s Sweeping Vaccine Mandates
- “‘Military response teams.’ Really?” 6 Problems With Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Address
- “This is about claiming credit where credit isn’t due.” Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Has Nothing To Do With Fighting Chinese COVID
- “Biden doesn’t give much credence to the constitutional limits of government — especially if they get in his way of expanding the Democrat power base.” Biden’s Vaccine Mandate: Unconstitutional, Unscientific, Underhanded
- Daniel Greenfield: “After fighting for civil rights, it discovered that fighting against civil rights pays better.” The ACLU Goes To War Against Pandemic Civil Rights
- “Doctors call on AMA to speak out against threats to Hippocratic Oath.” Doctors, Ethicists Blast Colleagues Who Threaten To Withhold Treatment From Unvaxxed
- I guess they want to destroy the airline industry. Okay, then. But I demand equal protection; airlines must accommodate the unvaccinated with the same number of flights on every route. Piss-Hockey Psaki Psuggests Biden Junta Considering Vaccine Mandate on Domestic Air Travel
- “Murthy said it was ‘reasonable’ to consider implementing vaccine rules for travel but also necessary to take into account ‘equity concerns.'” (like every other stooge in this junta, there’s an expiration date on his words, but this would both destroy the airline industry and anger minority voters – jjs) Surgeon General Defends Not Requiring Vaccines for Air Travel
* * * * *
- “Murthy also suggested that the Biden [junta] would be keeping close tabs on companies and workers who claimed an exemption from the mandate.” Surgeon General: Biden Junta to “Monitor” Vaccine Exemptions to Ensure They’re Used Properly
- “Who in Hell is doing the writing for Vaxi Fuhrer Joe Biden?” The Vaxi Party
- “For months, Biden, Psaki, Fauci, and the CDC director swore that the federal government would not mandate the [Chinese] COVID-19 shot. They lied.” FLASHBACK: Biden Junta Promised It Wouldn’t Mandate Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine
- “Lawsuit comes hours after Biden’s federal mandates.” Democrat Oregon Governor Sued for Vaccine Mandate
- “There’s more wrong with it than the problem of it almost certainly being unconstitutional.”A Few Inconvenient Facts About Biden’s Vaccine Mandate
- So, okay. How do I get a phony USPS ID card? Postal Service Unions Spent Big on Biden. Now They’re Exempted From the Federal Vaccine Mandate
- “The governor blasts Biden with verbal nukes and F15’s during a press conference.” Another Win for Gov. DeSantis: Florida’s School Mask Mandate Ban Returns After Appeals Court Order
- “There just hasn’t been enough time to perform investigative experiments on lab animals.”Chinese COVID Vaccine Proponents Need to Remember the Thalidomide Tragedy
* * * * *
- Joel Zinberg, M.D., J.D.: “Ending the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic doesn’t mean that the virus will be eradicated or that there will be no new cases. It means that serious illness and death resulting from infection with a virus that has likely become endemic will become rare. Our innovative, free-market economy has provided new vaccines and therapies in record time. Thanks to that, and to the undersold but important phenomenon of natural immunity, we are most of the way there.” The US is Nearing Immunity from Chinese COVID-19
- “The NFL memo the whistleblower provided PJM spells out draconian rules for unvaccinated players, keeping them at a disadvantage when it comes to being picked up by teams. Some of the rules include not allowing them to eat in the same room as vaccinated players and banning them from going outside the facility for dinner. The rules even keep them from having family or friends in their own homes.” NFL Whistleblower Details How the League Discriminates Against Unvaccinated Players Until They are Forced to Take the Jab
- She confused the vaccines with Botox. . . Pelosi in April 2021: “We Cannot Require Someone to be Vaccinated. That’s Just Not What We Can Do”
- “Whether or not to get vaccinated is a decision that must be weighed differently and individually by each American. Such decisions must remain in the core domain of personal liberty.” Why Believing in Long-Term Vaccine Safety Is Simply Irrational
- Keith Jackson, MD: “The left’s pursuit of the ‘Noble Lie’ is judged more important than honest debate.” Ivermectin, “Noble Lies,” and Whom Do We Trust
- “‘A straw can make this more efficient,’ Ivy League school says.” Harvard’s Newest Lesson: How To Mask and Eat at the Same Time
- “The rhetoric about and treatment of children over the past 18 months has flung open a window into the soul of America’s ruling class.” The Disposable Children of the Pandemic
* * * * *
- “St. Luke’s Health will only allow its infectious disease physicians to use the drug for preventive treatment of strongyloidiasis, a roundworm infection, per Just the News. A directive suggests that non-infectious disease physicians had been prescribing ivermectin for patients sick with [Chinese] COVID-19.” Texas Hospital System Bans Use of Ivermectin for Chinese COVID-19
- “. . . Even as Australia bans doctors from prescribing it against [Chinese] COVID.” Head of Tokyo Medical Association Recommends Ivermectin for Chinese COVID Treatement
- “Meanwhile, Blue State workers with naturally acquired immunity begin filing lawsuits over draconian vaccine mandates.” Israeli Study: Having SARS-CoV-2 Once Confers Better Immunity to Delta Variant than Vaccine
- “New information shows Fauci’s agency funded Chinese research that could have made [Chinese] COVID-19 more deadly.” Report Shows Fauci Lied to Congress — So Why Does He Still Have a Job?
- “There’s a widening gap between real New York and woke New York, evidenced by the events surrounding the 20th anniversary of 9/11, and the vaccine passport mandates being broadly ignored by the city’s finest and toughest.” New York on 9/11: Defiant . . . and Deplorable
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “Analysis has revealed that Joe Biden’s last minute effort to salvage credibility during the Afghanistan.” Joe Biden Committed a War Crime by Drone Striking Civilian Aid Worker, Not ISIS, Evidence Reveals
- “You know, what happened here needs to be investigated. And I would hope that the [junta], once it does the investigation, that it tells all of us publicly exactly what happened, and if we made a mistake, why. You know, President Obama was very strong on being open about making mistakes with drone strikes. And I think this [junta] needs to do the same.” Ex-Obama CIA Head Calls For Investigation Into Kabul Drone Strike That Allegedly Killed Innocents
- “Since concluding his disastrous evacuation of troops out of Afghanistan, Biden has tried to shift the narrative away from the hundreds of Americans that were left behind.” Joe Biden Goes Golfing While Americans Left Behind in Afghanistan
- Thad McCotter: ” Nations that eschew magical thinking are consolidating their gains at the expense of a feckless, rudderless West.” Our Foreign Policy Idiocracy and the Consequences of Magical Thinking
- “Hundreds of people lined the streets with American flags during McCollum’s police-escorted funeral process downtown, and held their hands over their hearts as ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ was played.” Jackson, Wyoming, Explodes in a Sea of American Flags and 600 Harleys To Honor Fallen Son, Marine LCPL Rylee McCollum
- “We’ll struggle to recover from the embarrassment this incompetence has caused.” Trump Hits Biden On 9/11 Over Afghanistan Disaster
* * * * *
- “So much focus has been given [Chinese] COVID-19, it seems our bureaucrats have forgotten there are other infectious diseases.” Afghan Evacuee Flights to U.S. Halted Due to Measles Cases Reported Among Refugees
- “There are reports that the Taliban is committing mass murder as it battle the last pockets of opposition to its rule in the Panjshir Valley.” Former Green Beret Rep. Waltz: “Taliban Are . . . Pulling Out Young Boys and Killing Them” to Eradicate Any Future Opposition
- “Morell also noted that al-Qaeda could completely ‘bounce back’ within the next 12 months because of the safe haven that Afghanistan provides, and that makes Afghanistan the greatest long-term risk for the U.S. when it comes to terrorism.” Ex-Obama CIA Head: Biden Actions “Inspired Jihadists All Over World,” Taliban “Harboring Al-Qaeda” Now
- “The MI5 director general: Taliban’s takeover to have ‘inspirational effect’ on terrorist groups in the West.” UK Intel Chief: Taliban’s Afghan Victory Has Emboldened Terrorists Worldwide
- “How could so much life and so many trillions have been invested, only to gain what we now have?” Chasing the Wind Shohna ba Shohna
- Roger Kimball: “We don’t remember much, it seems, or for long.” A Failure of Memory and Nerve
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Speaking at the 9/11 memorial service for Flight 93 in Pennsylvania, Bush recalled the September 11 attacks while warning of future terrorist threats to the United States.”Outrage over George W. Bush 9/11 Speech Attacking American “Extremists” — “Americans Are the New Terrorists”
- “While Afghanistan crumbles, the DHS issues a tone-deaf warning against conservative Americans — twenty years after September 11th.” “Potential Terror Threats” Under Biden’s DHS.
- “The internal probe was launched in response to social media posts from Jan. 6, which appeared to show officers violating department regulations and policies.” Six Capitol Police Officers Could Face Disciplinary Action After Internal Jan. 6 Probe
- “The lawsuit states that Danielson’s death was ‘preventable’ and blames the city and officials for a ‘hands-off approach’ to its policing strategy.” Family of Murdered Trump Supporter Sues Portland, Mayor, District Attorney
- “There is no greater danger to the country than this effort to politicize the military by ensuring that all officers hew to the political party line of this [junta].” Biden Junta Orders Ideological Purge of U.S. Military Academies
- “‘The summer 2020 riots resulted in some 15 times more injured police officers, 30 times as many arrests, and estimated damages in dollar terms up to 1,300 times more costly than those of the Capitol riot,’ RealClearInvestigations noted in their analysis.” Report: 2020 Antifa/BLM-Led Riots Injured More Police Officers, Caused More Damage, and Resulted in More Arrests Than the Capitol So-Called “Riot
- “As of publishing time, Gavin Newsom has yet to denounce the racially and politically motivated attacks on Elder, Ursua, and Lunn. That’s no surprise. In Newsom’s California, these things are acceptable if they’re against Republicans.” “Hate Crime” Charges Filed After Racist Attack Against Larry Elder
- Our ruling class is as hostile to the American way of life as it is to Afghanistan. What Did They Fight For?
- David Horowitz: “Black Lives Matter’s ignorant racist attacks on America’s Founding.” The Greatest Existential Threat to America
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The report’s main conclusion however is the most important. We should ban mail-in voting, as it puts one’s vote in the hands of additional third parties, at the post office and at the election board, any one of whom can take actions to negate or change your vote. Vote in person. Throw away that mail-in ballot. Stop making it easy for crooks to cheat.” Door-to-Door Canvas of Voters in Arizona Finds Extensive Evidence of Vote Tampering
- “When we decide to take a case, there has to be four votes to take it, so I can’t go beyond that. What we do know is that there were not for votes to take it because it wasn’t taken.”Justice Breyer: Trump’s 2020 Election Case Did Not Meet “Normal Criteria” for Supreme Court
- “I hereby request that you and your office preserve any and all records and evidence including but not limited to information retained on any and all voting machines,” the letter reads. Wisconsin Special Counsel Seeks to Prevent Destruction of 2020 Election Evidence
- “Two centrist Democrats, Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ), have publicly denounced changing or abolishing the filibuster. However, their votes are much needed if any substantial changes are to be made to pass the ‘For the People Act.'” (“centrist”: yikes -jjs) Biden Plans to Attack Filibuster in Last-Ditch Effort to Pass Massive Voting Bill
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The idea has generated national attention and outrage from parents of students in California’s public schools.” Will Gavin Newsom Sign Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Israel Ethnic Studies Mandate For High School Graduation?
- “Not more sports equipment or smart chalkboards or screens. Something more substantial than that.” Schooling in America: We Need More “Stuff”
- “Lowell High School was once a superstar school. Between the new administration and the racist website, it’s clearly headed to the bottom now.” Leftists Cheer as a Violent Man Assaults a Woman
- “The dream is that someday employers will say, ‘Let’s hire anybody but a college graduate.'”The Black Mark of a Bachelor’s Degree
- “We are not creating the citizens we need to rise to challenges, but a generation of illiterates.” Losing the American Mind
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “People calling 911 to report a Sept. 4 shootout at a Pearl District restaurant and other emergencies in the following half-hour waited an average of more than 7.5 minutes before a dispatcher answered. The lengthy hold time is far above the national standard of 15 to 20 seconds for 911 calls and the latest example of serious problems plaguing the city’s emergency dispatch system.” “Broken”: Portland Residents Facing “Dramatic Increase” in Wait Times for 911 Calls Following Efforts to Defund Police
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Can the First Amendment survive under this regime?” Biden Judges Will Eviscerate Religious Freedom
- “Survival lies in remembering their mission.” Americans and Jews are Fighting World War III
- On the heels of a sweeping and controversial vaccine mandate, a disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, and a drone strike that reportedly killed an innocent family in Kabul, including seven children, Americans are calling out [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden.”College Football Fans Chant “Fuck Joe Biden” for 2nd Straight Week
- “Election audits are gaining ground in swing states, Biden’s popularity is plummeting, ‘F Biden’ is trending on Twitter, and Trump is lauded and applauded everywhere he goes. Take the hint, Joe: No one wants you around.'” Trump Embraced by Cops, Firemen, and Sports Fans as “F Biden” Sweeps the Nation
- “Just like a Hollywood set, Joe Biden is all facade and no substance. He’s a hollow man.”Joseph R. Biden: Hollow Man
- “Then again, maybe Biden is in charge. Maybe the people in his [junta] are ciphers who obey his orders and he is resistant to advice he doesn’t like. If that dawning realization proves correct, then we are all helpless passengers as he steers us over a cliff.” 9/11 Memorials Are a Reminder of How Far the Country Has Fallen
- Robert Spencer: “An Egyptian Islamic scholar, Nasr Hamid Abu Zayd, made the admission several years ago: ‘If we follow the rules of interpretation developed from the classical science of Koranic interpretation, it is not possible to condemn terrorism in religious terms. It remains completely true to the classical rules in its evolution of sanctity for its own justification. This is where the secret of its theological strength lies.’ Biden, and the United States government in general, have never come to grips with this “theological strength,” because they deny it even exists and simply wave away the mountains of evidence to the contrary. In doing so, they contravene one of the oldest and most important rules of warfare: know your enemy.” On 9/11 Anniversary, Biden Repeats False Claim That Islam Is a “Peaceful Religion”
- “The Biden 9/11 video depicts Joe Biden purportedly addressing America on and about the 20th anniversary of 9/11, but it has a weird ‘found footage’ vibe that is deeply disconcerting.” Biden’s Pre-Recorded 9/11 Statement Was Weird and Disturbing
- “The 20th anniversary of the attacks on America was marked with solemn, tearful remembrance from coast to coast. Thankfully, we have the radical left in Congress to lighten the mood and supply a little much-needed laughter.” Radical Democrats Introduce Resolution Condemning “Climate of Hate” Since 2001 Attacks
- “‘[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden is in a significantly weaker position now than both of his most recent Democratic predecessors — Bill Clinton and Barack Obama — at this point in their presidencies,’ [Doug] Schoen, in an oped in The Hill. ‘Which suggests that Democrats could suffer even more substantial losses in 2022 than the party did in 1994 and 2010.'” Democrat Strategist Has an Ominous Warning for His Party in 2022
* * * * *
- “Put a stake in the heart of evil.” (it’s one thing to call for Newsom’s scalp, it’s another for an otherwise rabid lefty to endorse Larry Elder – jjs) Rose McGowan Endorses Larry Elder, Alleges Gavin Newsom’s Wife Aided Harvey Weinstein
- “Polls don’t look good, but there is still hope for those invested in California’s future.” After the Recall
- “I don’t know that young lady that well. I really don’t. I have met her one time, I think, between sets here. But that’s it. So we have not had any conversations. She just speculating and saying things because she wants to. . . ” Manchin Says Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez Attacks “Just Awful” — “Continue to Divide, Divide, Divide”
- “The move will coincide with the launch of Yang’s new book, Forward: Notes on the Future of Our Democracy, which will be released on October 5, less than a month before the New York City mayoral election.” Report: Andrew “Out-the-Ying” Yang, Democrat Who Endorsed Joe Biden, To Start New Political Party
- “Wyoming Republican congresswoman and Trump resistance leader Liz Cheney drew a new primary challenger Thursday who came with a big endorsement.” The GOP Civil War Liz Cheney Waged Is Here, and it Just Might Throw Her Out of Congress
- “Christie kept returning to the ‘stolen election’ claims as an anchor that is holding the party back and binding it to Trump.” Rancid Lipid Mass Chris “Creosote” Christie Lays Down a Marker for 2024 in Speech Decrying Trumpism
- “When it matters, Republicans look around and say, ‘Oh no we can’t do that, we’d lose a man. The Democrats would take seats.’ They are virtually a majority for the sake of being a majority.” There’s a Reason DC Democrats Are Always Winning, Even When They Lose
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Rolling Stones’ Ivermectin failure is illustrative of a larger problem in American journalism.”We’re Witnessing the Death of American Journalism (presupposing it was at one time alive – jjs)
- Robert Spencer: “The renowned Middle East scholar Daniel Pipes said to me regarding this CNN article, ‘Why would Islamists need to engage in violent jihad when they have so many of America’s great institutions promoting their cause?’ Indeed.” On 9/11 Anniversary, XiNN Publishes Article Designed to Make Sure You Think Only Positive Thoughts About Islam
- “. . . But he has been able to reach the minority of voters in California who embrace his white supremacist world view.” (then why are you so obviously wetting your girdle, vinegar tits? – jjs) LA Times Columnist Jean Guerrero: Larry Elder’s “White Supremacist” World View Is a “Very Real Threat to Communities of Color”
- Ben Stein: “Though shalt not question the [Chinese] Covid party line.” I’ve Been Suspended by YouTube
- “By using a questionable tax loophole, Joe Biden and his wife Jill dodged nearly $395,000 in Medicare taxes, along with more than $122,000 in taxes that fund Obamacare.” Politico Published 20 Stories About Trump’s Taxes and Only 1 About Joe Biden’s
- “Do not comply. Do not agree. Oppose them, loudly, publicly, and with courage. Make them fight you, because if you sit on your hands and make believe the problem isn’t yours, it very soon will be.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Two Flight Attendants Fired by Alaska Airlines for Asking Questions
- “Fearmongering over the Supreme Court’s limited decision on Texas’ anti-abortion law.”Radical Group Preparing to Harass Justice Kavanaugh
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The campaign includes restricting content that broadcasters can air and limiting the amount of time young people can play video games. Such measures to tighten control over aspects of China’s economy and society have left observers speculating what the communist regime might do next.” China Has Taken Drastic Steps To Promote “Revolutionary Culture,” So What’s Next?
- Michael Ledeen: “Who is really the big winner in Afghanistan?” Desert Wars
- “Looking at where we are now, it appears that the targeted attack on America was successful beyond the terrorists’ wildest dreams.” The Twin Towers’ Collapse is a Metaphor for America’s Fall
- “Global geopolitics, not the global War on Terror, must guide American foreign policy.”September 11th and Its Geopolitical Effects
- “Nuclear negotiations between the US and North Korea have hit a wall since a 2019 summit between then-President Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un.” (longing for a schlonging of the NoDong – jjs) North Korea Claims Successful Test Firing of Long Range Cruise Missiles
- “Anti-Israel boycotts are growing more common in progressive circles. Earlier this year, Ben & Jerry’s announced it was ending its operations in the West Bank, prompting a wave of public backlash and the threat of financial penalties against the ice cream company from several U.S. states.” Norwegian Pension Fund Boycotts Israel While Investing in Companies Linked to Chinese Slave Labor
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The document outlines an interview that the FBI conducted with a Saudi man who was in frequent contact with other Saudis in the U.S. and who gave the hijackers ‘significant logistical support.'” FBI Releases Newly Declassified Document On 9/11 Saudi Link
- Judith Miller: “Born in the ashes of 9/11, the NYPD’s counterterrorism program remains the envy of the world.” Protecting New York
- “Several Chinese Communist Party-backed influence groups have sponsored events and trips to China for U.S. officials — including Joe Biden’s Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack — as part of a broader crusade to increase collaboration between the two countries on agriculture and farming” Biden Cabinet Secretaries, Local Mayors Collude With Chinese Communist Party on Agriculture Policy
- “Robert Spencer calls into question some of the basic elements of Islam.” A review of Did Muhammad Exist? An Inquiry into Islam’s Obscure Origins. Robert Spencer Deconstructs Islam
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION
- “Republicans have backed Democrats into a corner by refusing to help them raise the national debt. It’s silly, really. Republicans just spent four years jacking up deficits by cutting taxes and raising spending on social programs. For them to stand on principles of responsible fiscal policy now is ludicrous. But politics is a game of musical chairs. And once the music stops, neither party wants to be stuck having to explain why the national debt needs to be raised from $28 trillion to $32 trillion.” Dems Bumping Up Against a “Hard” Deadline for Debt Ceiling and Government Funding
- “‘As currently written, this proposal falls short,’ [crooked commie stooge Mark] Warner said in a statement to Axios.” Democrat Support for $3.5 Trillion Infrastructure Bill Falters
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “People will lose trust in the court.” (heaven forfend! – jjs) Liberal Justice Breyer Warns Against Democrats Packing Supreme Court
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The Bureau of Labor Statistics explained that a large portion of the inflation for final demand goods was driven by higher meat prices.” Inflation For Businesses Hits Highest Rate Since 2010
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Dr. Wes Ely’s Every Deep-Drawn Breath outlines a groundbreaking strategy for helping health care workers and ordinary Americans manage life-threatening illnesses and end-of-life care better.” Here’s an Essential Book for Anyone Dealing With Critical Illness
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “‘We’ve got, of course, global warming, and as I see it, the threat there are severe weather events on aging infrastructure, the impacts on aging infrastructure — we’ve got aging infrastructure just within a couple blocks of where we sit,’ near the site of the 9/11 attacks, he warned.” On 9/11, Obama DHS Sec. Jeh Johnson Warns of “Principal Threat” to the Homeland (Hint: It’s Not Terrorism)
- David Harsanyi: “Carbon emissions are embedded into nearly everything in our economy. If Democrats believe that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention should be empowered to declare an eviction moratorium and unilaterally discard property rights, you can imagine what sort of things await this nation if they can declare climate change an ’emergency.'” Get Ready for the Left’s Climate-Change “Emergency” Lockdowns
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “It appears that both Virgin Galactic and Richard Branson might have violated SEC regulations when they sold more than $800 million in stock this summer without notifying buyers of the FAA investigation into the anomaly on Branson’s July 11th suborbital flight that has now grounded all SpaceShipTwo flights.” Questions Raised About Branson’s Most Recent Virgin Galactic Stock Sale
- “Capitalism in space? Rocket Lab reported this week that not only has its income been slashed because of New Zealand’s draconian lockdowns in fear of [Chinese] COVID-19, the company has had to cut its planned launches for the fourth quarter of 2021 by more than half.” Rocket Lab Negatively Impacted by New Zealand’s Wuhan Panic Lockdowns
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Could be a catastrophe, could be an unexpected blessing. Either way, it will be a bumpy ride.” Is America in a Fourth Turning?
- Christian Toto: “Fawning doc plays down Fauci’s flip flops, lacks new smoking gun revelations.” Fauci Agitprop Hits Theaters at Worst Possible Time
- “Yet another benefit of holy times properly observed.” Severing the Electronic Umbilical
- “There’s clearly plenty about Western Civilization that spans the spectrum between coolness and awesomeness.” White-Shamers Could Use a Crash Course On the Cooler Side of Caucasian History
- “The up and coming Gen Z generation is a far cry from its Millennial predecessor — and that’s a good thing.” Will Gen Z Save the World?
HITHER & YON
- “Two tough guys died this month.” Tough Guys in Film and Life
- “On his birthday, it is worth remembering Henry Louis Mencken” The Sage of Baltimore Versus Abusive Government
- Thank you for your service, Lawrence Brooks. It’s just tragic that you have to witness the nation you fought for destroyed by the kissing cousins of the enemy you defeated.America’s Oldest Living World War 2 Vet Celebrates 112th Birthday
9/11/01, 20 YEARS ON
- Robert Spencer: “Just one catch: he turned out to be a terrorist mastermind.” A Moderate Muslim Explains How 9/11 Affected His Community
- Debra Burlingame: “An open letter from Debra Burlingame, sister of Capt. Charles F. ‘Chic’ Burlingame, pilot, American flight 77, who died in the attack on the Pentagon, September 11, 2001.” 9/11 Twenty Years On: A Sister Speaks
- Sebastian Gorka: “Thanks to delusional, feckless cowards in Washington, there will be another 9/11 and only those who understand the true lesson of 20 years ago can save us from it.” The Only Fact About 9/11 That Really Matters
- “As we near another anniversary of that dark September day, don’t just remember the heroes of Flight 93. Strive to be like them.” Would You Have Stormed the Cockpit?
- A look back at the Tunnel to Towers commemorative run. Running for a Hero: What I Saw at the Country’s Most American Race
- A collection of essays and reflections from Human Events. 9/11: A 20-Year Retrospective
- “A 9:03 a.m., we all saw it happen. We saw, live on TV, what turned out to be Flight 175 fly directly into the South Tower.” What I Saw Near the White House on September 11, 2001
- Victor Davis Hanson penned this essay in 2001: “At the Twin Towers, cops and firemen showed they really were New York’s Finest, New York’s Bravest.” What Made Them Do Their Duty?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.