Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and the autumnal equinox. As usual, there are a number of things popping all at once, each in its own right that under normal circumstances would be major news, so it’s difficult to try to zero in on just one thing. That said, the catastrophe at our southern border, which has all but been erased since late last January, will take the lead because of its magnitude on its own and because it impacts a couple of other issues. Most notably, the Afghanistan disaster and the $3.5 trillion dollar nail in the coffin of American society.
So upwards of 15,000 migrants are gathered in, under and around a bridge in Mexico but the wrinkle to this whole thing is that they’re Haitian. Now, it’s one thing for Guatemalans, Salvadorans and even people from as far south as Patagonia to schlep up to the Rio Grande and demand asylum (more than likely in trucks and buses bought and paid for by a certain Nazi collaborator among others). But Port au Prince is about 2,000 miles to Del Rio. Mostly over water. So, what the hell is going on here?
The surprising answer, which the migrants provided independently in different places and at different times, was universal: on Sunday, September 12, the Mexican government effectively sent a mass of migrants it had bottled up for months in its southern states up to the American border. This move, which appears to have been done under the cover of Mexico’s independence week of celebration known as El Grito, essentially foisted a humanitarian problem onto the Americans in a single week.
A quick background is necessary to understand what the migrants were saying. In short, when it was newly installed in January, the Biden [junta] began to pressure Mexico to maintain and use its National Guard and immigration bureaucracy to slow the flow of expected caravans and of tens of thousands of Haitians and other migrants coming in from all over the world. This was a fairly quiet diplomatic campaign, and it coincided with billions in promised U.S. aid and other benefits such as covid vaccines. It was a different approach from the Trump style of threatening to damage the Mexican economy with tariffs unless the leadership slowed U.S.-bound illegal immigration coming through Guatemala.
In response to Biden’s softer approach with gifts, Mexico apparently responded with a lighter version of a Trump-era tactic, which was to require that migrants entering from Guatemala be held in the southern state of Chiapas, in the border city of Tapachula, until they applied for and obtained temporary legal permits. National Guard roadblocks reinforced the policy.
As CIS [Center for Immigration Studies] reported in March from Mexico, many thousands of immigrants willing to invest in bribes and smuggling fees obviously find ways around the National Guard. But many thousands of others chose not to invest in these expensive end-runs and stayed in Tapachula for months hoping for cheaper Mexican papers solution.
Probably by design, the documents were slow to come, taking three, four or five months. A sea of migrants built up behind this bureaucratic dam, tens of thousands of them . . .
. . . The reason, according to the migrants CIS interviewed, the Mexican cartels in this city do not involve themselves in human smuggling as they do in other parts of northern Mexico. Migrants who get to Acuna are free to cross themselves over the river without paying a tax or smuggling fee to ruthless Mexican cartels, with no fear of violent retribution for doing so on their own. . .
. . . Many are now boarding yet more buses inside the camp, these ones provided by DHS to take them to Border Patrol processing stations. Some may be deported. But most likely will spend a day or two until they get temporary resident permits and a date to appear at an American immigration office in the city of their choice. Then under current Biden policies for families and unaccompanied minors, a great many will be released to travel anywhere in America, boarding yet more buses to those cities and towns. . .
. . . CIS could find no public reporting of any official Mexico announcement or confirmation of these immigrant accounts.
But if their accounts prove to be true, Mexico’s decision presents a clear diplomatic affront to the Biden [junta], transferring a significant threat management and humanitarian challenge to America, not to mention a potential political problem for the Biden [junta]. . .
. . . In a sign of keen awareness that the Del Rio encampment situation portends political damage in an area where polls show Biden is already very weak, the [junta] has picked a strategy of not speaking about it and working to make sure no one else did either.
The White House had not addressed the camp. Up until Friday, DHS was content to let the city of Del Rio lead a press conference about national immigration policy and what was happening.
The federal government barred reporters from touring the site and rarely made officials available for questions. At one point, the Federal Aviation Administration issued a ban on unmanned aerial vehicles over the bridge area, a measure that seemed aimed at Fox News, which has fielded a drone team to photograph the migrant shantytown.
Although this a very thorough report from the CIS, it doesn’t tell us how thousands upon thousands of Haitians, among others from nations that are nowhere near Mexico, let alone our former southern border, got to the Rio Grande in the first place. More than likely it is not just Soros blood money but more than likely your tax dollars at work.
Funny how Haitians can’t seem to cross the border they share with the Dominican Republic, but traveling thousands of miles across the Caribbean and then inland to Del Rio is a breeze. True, the DR doesn’t offer food stamps, section 8 housing, free healthcare and schools. But you can bet your bottom dollar that the island of Hispaniola is divided by a very effective border fence and the Dominicans guard it closely. While not as dramatic as a night shot from space of the Korean peninsula, Haitian and Dominican society are in many ways like night and day. And the activities of the Clinton Crime Family surely didn’t help the situation.
Yet while we’re all looking at Del Rio, planeloads of unvetted, unvaccinated and more than likely unreconstructed practitioners of the “Religion of Peace” are winging their way to a city and town near you, eager to partake of baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and Chevrolet. Or, more than likely burqas, joy-buzzer-clipping, infidel hunting and sharia law.
Last week, the Biden [junta] announced that the first group of roughly 36,000 Afghans brought to the U.S. at rapid speed will be resettled across 46 states — including Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania.
With more details from the Biden [junta] on the resettlement operation, more Republican governors have come out to support the plan. In August, without having vetting or screening details, 10 Republican governors announced their support for the plan and asked Biden to resettle Afghans in their states.
Those 10 Republican governors include South Carolina’s Henry McMaster, Maryland’s Larry Hogan, Massachusetts’ Charlie Baker, Utah’s Spencer Cox, Georgia’s Brian Kemp, Arkansas’ Asa Hutchinson, Arizona’s Doug Ducey, Iowa’s Kim Reynolds, Oklahoma’s Kevin Stitts, and Vermont’s Phil Scott.
The blathering is that all of these refugees have been fully vetted. Considering we bugged out of Afghanistan faster than you can say “I-keeeeel-you,” I rate these statements as beyond insulting. But keep voting even more harder-er! And at least we won’t have any more mean tweets. On a somewhat positive note, the $3.5 trillion final transmogrification of America into a flaming socialist dung heap has had the brakes put on it by the surprising reservations of Democrats Manchin and Sinema. As with all these bills, they are never about what they are labeled as but what’s buried deep in the fine print on page 877 or thereabouts. In there is, you guessed it, amnesty for millions already here and more than likely under that bridge in Del Rio and from every corner of the soon to be Greater Xi Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere.
“A preliminary ruling from Senate Parliamentarian Elizabeth MacDonough, obtained by Fox, would bar Democrats from adding immigration provisions to the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill.
“Democrats did not have firm legislative text nor a total price tag for the bill. So it’s hard to see how there is an absolute ruling on this,” Pergram said. “But, budget reconciliation bills, which Democrats were using to avoid a filibuster, must be strictly fiscal in nature and can’t add to the deficit. It was believed that this push to add immigration to the bill was too policy driven.”
“This is a blow to Democrats and progressives who pushed to add immigration provisions to the bill. This will cause problems if Democrats have to slash the total size of the size of the legislation to mollify moderate Democrats,” Pergram continued. “It was thought that lopping immigration provisions into the bill could help placate liberals if Democrats have to trim the size of the legislation.”
Pergram added that the key part from MacDonough’s decision was that including immigration as part of reconciliation “is further evidence that the policy changes of this proposal far outweigh the budgetary impact scored to it and it is not appropriate for inclusion in reconciliation.”
Now, from what I understand (and I could be wrong), Veep Throat Harris and/or Cuck Schemer can disregard MacDonough’s decision but the propagandists are all reporting this as a major blow if not insurmountable problem. Given the fact that this junta does not care for the rule of law, I will assume that some sort of decree will come down from Kalorama or wherever and amnesty shall be “deemed” to have passed.
And the beat-down goes on.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Victor Davis Hanson: “We are doing our best to become a Third-World country of incompetency, constitutional erosion, a fractious and politicized military elite, and racially and ethnically obsessed warring tribes.” The Afghanistization of America
- “Segregationist and neo-segregationist policies, then and now.” How American Elites Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Segregation
- “Yes, it’s true that Facebook magnifies our cultural failures, but assigning the responsibility to Facebook to fix these cultural problems wrongly empowers the very actors we should be stripping of social power instead.” How Our Culture and Our Government Gave Too Much Power to Facebook
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “It was a mistake and I offer my sincere apology,” U.S. General Frank McKenzie, the head of U.S. Central Command, told reporters. Misfire: Biden’s First ‘Over the Horizon’ Missile Strike Kills 10 Civilians
- This was obviously an incredibly complex, fast-moving situation. We lost those 13 military members a couple of days before that. There was clear intelligence that additional strikes were on the way, so it was in that environment in which this strike actually took place.”Former Obama Joint Chiefs Chair: “Absolutely” There Needs to be Accountability For Bungled Drone Strike
- “Biden must feel lucky Americans only believe there will be a hostage crisis when there already is one.” 70 Percent of Americans Call Biden’s Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal a “National Humiliation”
- Rep. Paul Gosar: “So we are clear: your tax money is spent building a wall and securing the border in Tajikistan” Biden Finally Finds a Border to Secure . . . In Tajikistan
- “The miracle of Dunkirk can be considered one of Britain’s finest hours. Joe Biden’s Afghanistan evacuation doesn’t quite rise to that level.” The Spirit of Dunkirk in Britain, Not So Much in Washington
- American money and profligate spending habits only strengthened feudal fiefdoms and warlords. Only Simpletons Think Afghanistan Is Simple
- Vote even more harder-er! More GOP Governors Back Biden’s Plan to Resettle 95,000 Afghans in Their States
- Robert Spencer: “Don’t worry. She retracted and apologized.” UK Councillor Warns: Some Afghan Evacuees Will Soon Be “Blowing Us Up”
- “I fought them with stones.” Afghan Women in Panjshiri Share Stories in Fight Against Taliban
- “The Taliban wants to control the narrative. So does the White House. They are going to want the U.S. to recognize their terrorist government and in exchange, allow the Americans and some of the Afghan collaborators to leave.” For U.S. Residents Hiding in Kabul, Help Is Slow in Coming
- Daniel Greenfield: “Is taxpayer money going to train the terrorists of tomorrow?” When the Taliban Teamed Up With Bill Gates and UNICEF
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Some New York restaurants openly rebelled against the mandate when Mayor Bill de Blasio (D.) announced it in August. ‘Whether you’re vaccinated or not, you are welcome,’ one Italian pastry shop manager said. ‘I just don’t think that we’re going to be the vaccination police.’ Critics, including city lawmakers, have said the mandate will have a disparate negative impact on minority residents, who have low vaccination rates.” Most NYC Restaurants Not Enforcing Vaccine Mandate
- “It’s quite clear major health institutions might not have my unborn daughter’s best interests at heart, and may give advice accordingly.” My Husband’s a Vaccinated Doctor. Here’s Why I’m Not Getting a Chinese COVID Shot
- “Biden’s vaccine mandate is simply the natural evolution of a government that has gone wild.” Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Violates Fundamental Freedoms
- “Florida is a far-too-visible testament to the fallibility of the federal government’s ‘experts,’ and they haven’t suffered enough for refusing to ‘follow the science.’ And for that, the Biden [junta] has decided that more Floridians must die.” Is the Biden Junta Trying to Murder Its Opponents?
- “Nobody knows where it came from.” Former FDA Head Says “Arbitrary” Six-Foot Social Distancing Highlights CDC’s “Lack Of Rigor”
- “Our medical system is now completely under the thumbs of the government, and the Ayn Rand Institute, named for an inveterate enemy of socialism, is explicitly supporting it.” Ayn Rand vs. the Mandate
- “In a way, Disney is a microcosm of the world at large, which is fitting since in one way or another its tentacles reach into just about everything, from entertainment to news and sports.” Chinese COVID of the Caribbean: Disney World Employees March Against a Vaccine Mandate
- “The right of conscience is a basic right that comes with being human. As such it cannot be overridden simply because it would reduce risk.” Conscientious Objections to the Chinese COVID Vaccine Should Be Honored
- “Small businesses are already contending with a historic labor shortage and this order will add expensive new barriers to finding and keeping employees, causing significant harm at the worst time possible. The federal government doesn’t have the power to require small businesses to carry out its de-facto national vaccine mandate.” Small Business Advocacy Group is Suing Biden Over Vaccine Mandate
- Anonymous: “I’m one of the few conservative federal employees left. Do I get the jab to keep food on the table for my family, or do I stand up and quit?” Dissenting Federal Employee: Prostitute or Patriot?
* * * * *
- Ted Noel, MD: “Why you are more likely to get infected today than months ago BECAUSE of the vaccine.” Let Me ‘Splain’ It for You
- “Indeed, children who face the highest risk of a ‘cardiac adverse event’ are boys from the ages of 12 to 15 after being fully vaccinated.” STUDY: Chinese Covid Vaccine 6 Times Riskier for Teenage Boys Than Chinese Covid Itself
- “Biden [junta] officials said last month that all Americans would be able to get a booster shot beginning the week of Sep. 20, even though the shot hadn’t yet been approved by the FDA.” FDA Panel Votes Against Biden Booster Plan, Only Approves for Seniors and At-Risk Americans
- “Because what we know always changes.” Follow the Science, Even When It Changes (Especially When It Changes)
- “What we really need is a vaccine that targets part of the [Chinese] COVID virus that never mutates.” Yes, Chinese Covid Vaccines Seem to Be Working. But. . .
- “Making this even more tragic is that becoming a guinea pig is wholly unnecessary.” FDA Panel Member on Chinese COVID Vaccines: “Heart Attacks Happen 71 Times More Often. . . “
* * * * *
- “We’ll be doing everything we can to prevent people attending,” Victoria Police Commissioner Shane Patton said on radio station 3AW, citing violence that had occurred at the Aug. 21 “Freedom Rally” protest. Melbourne, Australia Shuts Down Public Transport To Quash Protests — Violent Clashes With Police Follow
- “After requiring people to show vaccination proof on all domestic flights, on trains, and at universities, Italy moved to mandate that employees do the same for work.” Italy Becomes First in EU to Mandate Vaccine Passports for All Workers
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “BLM rioters, Antifa thugs, and anti-Kavanaugh protesters are off the hook while Trump-supporting, anti-Biden protesters suffer in jail for months, charged with obstruction and other silly crimes.” Joe Biden’s Political Prisoners
- “The FBI has a history of sending in provocateurs.” What If the FBI Threw an Insurrection and Nobody Came?
- “Police, media and ‘fed-boi’ infiltrators outnumber ‘Justice for J6’ protesters. As expected.”“Justice for J6” Entrapment Rally Was a Bust
- “The whole thing was instructive insofar as it revealed how conservatives, Trumpers, libertarians, and other non-leftists are being silenced.” While the Rally for January 6 Prisoners Was a Bust, it Still Mattered a Lot
- “Last night for dinner, they were served four pieces of white bread, a cookie, and a packet of tartar sauce,” claimed a woman who went by “Kelly.” “Subject to the Same Torture”: Family of January 6 Protesters Claim Deplorable D.C. Jail Conditions
- “Bush and Milley are not alone, either, in forsaking ‘American exceptionalism.'” Bush and Milley Have Chosen Obama’s False History of America
- How brave. Had Raffensperger refused to certify his state’s electors, he may not be in this position. Screw him. Georgia Secretary of State Expects to be Subpoenaed by Jan. 6 Commission, Vows Not to Comply
VANILLI MILLEY HIGH TREASON REVELATION
- “Conservatives’ argument just got a lot easier to make.” “Vanilli” Milley: Deep State Poster Boy
- “Endangering our military preparedness and national security.” “Vanilli” Milley and the “Perfumed Princes” of the Pentagon
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Perkins Coie reaches the end of its string.” Dirty Deeds Done Not Cheap
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Who knew it was institutionalized election-rigging to give Democrats the win anywhere and everywhere, forever? Biden: “We Have Never Fully Lived Up to” Our Founding Idea
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Dumbing down is something our public schools are good at. Cluttering up everyone’s mind is a vital part of the process.” K-12: the Clutter is the Message
- “While the university website still maintains religious exemptions may be requested, Pinto’s experience says otherwise.” Denver Nursing Student Kicked From Program After School Reneged on Religious Exemption for ChineseCOVID Vaccine
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Not everyone agrees with the new gov’s plan that serving less time is somehow ‘more.'”Meet the New Gov, Same as the Old Gov: NY’s Hochul Lets Almost 200 Criminals Out of Jail
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The National Legal and Policy Center asked New York state comptroller Thomas DiNapoli in a Thursday letter to ‘effect the immediate divestiture’ of the state pension fund’s $73 million holdings in Unilever, arguing that the company has not taken sufficient steps to oppose anti-Semitism and the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement.” Government Watchdog Calls on New York Pension Fund to Divest From Ben and Jerry’s Parent Company
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Breed clearly enjoys the ‘sophisticated people’s immunity’ against both the [Chinese] coronavirus and the consequences of rule-breaking.” Smug San Francisco Mayor London “In” Breed Perversely Slams Critics as “Fun Police”
- “The announcement follows a report from The Wall Street Journal detailing Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas President Robert Kaplan’s multimillion-dollar trades at the height of [Chinese] COVID-19 and the lockdown-induced recession.” Jerome Powell Orders Ethics Review After Fed Officials Trade Millions In Stocks During Chinese COVID
CALIFORNIA RECALL AFTERMATH
- “California voters chose to remain a one-party state.” (well, the choice might have been made for them by Dao-Min Yen – jjs) Recall Fails: What’s Next for California?
- “California voters like the [Chinese] COVID-19 lockdowns, masking, and vax mandates because they think a benevolent power can save them from the inevitability of death.” You Win Some, You Newsom
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Here’s what happened when California replaced a Democrat governor with Arnold Schwarzenegger.” Recalling a Recall
- “Biden’s poll numbers are tanking on the heels of a controversial vaccine mandate, an inflated economy, a disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, and a drone strike that killed 10 innocent Afghan civilians, including seven children.” Poll: 56% of Americans Disapprove of Direction of Country Under Biden
- Enslaving a persecuted citizenry and setting the world on fire is exhausting, people! As the Southern Border Erupts Into Chaos, Biden Heads Off to Vacation. Again.
- “As Donald Trump Jr. and I talked about, I don’t think you’re going to see an end to these chants at any point in the near future.” College Football Fans Chant “Fuck Joe Biden” During Multiple Week Three Games
- “The Peter Principle warns of the dangers of advancing leaders to positions where they prove to be completely inept.” Joe Biden — The Definition of the Peter Principle
- “When a [so-called quote-unquote “president”] declines cognitively, who is really captaining the ship?” Two “Uncle Joes”
- “Liberal mega-donor backs McAuliffe just months after spending $1 million to defund police.”Nazi Collaborator and Convicted Felon George Soros Gives “Punk” McAuliffe Campaign $250,000
- “A recent poll from the Dallas Morning News showed Abbott with a lead on O’Rourke in a hypothetical poll, 42 to 37 percent.” Comedy Gold! Report: Beto O’Rourke Eyes Political Comeback in Texas Gubernatorial Race
- Is it cheating? Or good politics? Most Americans have been sold on the idea that no one party should have the power to draw the lines when the census is published every ten years. Thus was born, the nonpartisan election commission tasked with redrawing congressional district lines ‘fairly’ and without any one party’s ‘thumb on the scale.’ To no one’s surprise, it’s not quite working out the way that the reformers envisioned.” Redistricting Battles Rage Across the Nation Despite “Nonpartisan” Commissions
- “C-SPAN posted video of the event, and sure enough, the crowd reaction sounds like that from a hoard of tens of thousands. . . However, a scan of the stands reveals that the seats are sparsely filled, raising the question of just how so few fans could have generated so much noise.” VIDEO: Mysteriously Loud Cheer Erupts from Tiny Crowd After Kamala Harris Coin Toss
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The actual story is a doozy.” So, How Did 15,000 Haitians Suddenly Find Their Way to Del Rio, Texas?
- The Good News: “Elizabeth MacDonough, the Senate’s nonpartisan interpreter of its rules, said that the immigration proposal’s budget impact was outweighed by the policy impact it would have.” Senate Parliamentarian Deals Blow to Dems’ Immigration Push
- The Bad News: Evidently it’s only a recommendation. Veep Throat and/or Cuck Schemer can supposedly override it. Leftists Rage After Senate Parliamentarian Blocks Pathway to Citizenship
- TX Gov. Abbott: “The Biden [junta] is in complete disarray and is handling the border crisis as badly as the evacuation from Afghanistan.” IG Blasts Biden’s Handling of Border Crisis as Surge Overwhelms Del Rio
- “On Saturday, dozens of residents rallied near the shuttered Del Rio International Bridge holding signs critical of the Biden administration’s handling of the humanitarian crisis. Other signs held by the demonstrators expressed support for the Border Patrol and local law enforcement officers dealing with the crisis unfolding at the camp. For several hours the protesters waved flags as passers-by honked car horns in support of the messaging.” Haitian Camp Crisis Brings Chaos to Two Small Cities on Texas-Mexico Border
- “An overwhelming influx of Haitian, along with a smaller number of Cuban, Venezuelan and Honduran migrants, have crossed the U.S.-Mexico border into Del Rio in recent days.”Shocking Video Shows Thousands Of Migrants Camping Under Texas Bridge With Makeshift Shelters
- “Unless voters in Minneapolis wish to find their city and homes receiving warnings like the State Department’s against [Bro-Fo] Omar’s home country, they might want to reconsider whom they entrust with power.” Bringing Somalia to Minnesota
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “There’s a new migrant crisis at the Texas border with more than 10,000 Haitians living in deteriorating conditions. U.S. Military had to admit its missile strike in Kabul, in response to the killing of 13 soldiers, was an error, and that it killed up to 10 innocent civilians. And then he had the issue with France, so angry about the U.S. sabotaging their submarine deal with Australia that they actually recalled their ambassador.” (man, if you’ve lost this commie stooge . . . – jjs) “F.” Chuck Todd Blasts Biden: “He’s Got a Pretty Big Credibility Crisis,” World Doesn’t Know if “Competent”
- “The double bind Big Tech exploits to avoid accountability.” The Coming Judicial Confrontation with Social Media
- “There seems to be a yawning chasm between what is believed by media people and what their viewers/readers/listeners care about when it comes to [Chinese] Covid vaccines.”Detroit TV Station Asks for Stories of Unvaxed Chinese COVID Deaths — Gets Overwhelming Response on Deaths and Injuries From the Vaccines
- “Compromise may be essential to success in the political process. But letting the government force workers to take a shot for the Chinese Flu is a compromise too far.”Conrad Black, Coronavirus, and . . . the Fat Man
- “The calamitous launch of Britain’s ‘anti-woke; news channel rests solely on the shoulders of veteran, globalist, BBC broadcaster Andrew Neil. His legacy, if he ever had one, is in tatters.” GB News’ Globalist Chairman Andrew Neil Ousted, Immediately Trashes Network and the Political Right. As Predicted
- “Good government is hard. It’s often boring and unrewarding. Some of the most important policies we can enact won’t make for a good cable news hit — but we need them.” The 3 Most Important Things to Corporate Media Don’t Matter at All (And That’s the Point)
- “National Review’s ongoing hostility to MAGA voters misses the real story of the California election.” Faulty Recall
- “[Why she was fired? ]It appears the principal was upset because Reams made no effort to identify her students’ ethnicity or religion and make it their number one defining attribute. Instead, she focused entirely on teaching them all equally so they could learn math from her.” Today’s Blacklisted American: “Conservative Teacher Fired for Being Conservative and Colorblind
- “I know people who didn’t even understand the Second Amendment a year and half ago, and now you could almost call them gun nuts.” AZ Gubernatorial Hopeful Kari Lake: “We Do Not Have a Country Without the 2nd Amendment”
- Then this cannibal should be defrocked, thrown in prison and left to rot, like the innocent civilian Jan. 6 protesters. Except this fiend is an actual murderer and criminal. Texas Doctor Says He Purposefully Broke Pro-Life Law, Performed Illegal Abortion
- “Last month, documents obtained by the Center for Medical Progress showed that the university sought $3 million in 2015 from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to become a ‘distribution hub’ for preborn baby parts — procured from abortion facilites in Pittsburgh — for use in medical research.” After Backlash, Pitt Hires Law Firm To Review Experiments On Aborted Fetal Tissue
- “Keep giving Communion to Joe Biden and company, Pope Francis tells the bishops.”Another Baffling Papal Press Conference
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “La Palma has a population of 85,000. It is one of eight volcanic islands in Spain’s Canary Islands archipelago off Africa’s western coast. Sunday’s volcanic eruption on La Palma was the first on the island since 1971.” Volcano Erupts, Lava Flows, on Canary Island of La Palma
* * * * *
- “Beijing outraged over US defense agreement with Australia and UK.” (they should’ve been shot down – jjs) Chinese Fighter Jets Fly Over Taiwan After US Submarine Deal
- “Biden is too weak.” Ted Cruz Says Chance of “Chinese Amphibious Assault On Taiwan Has Increased Tenfold” After Afghanistan Withdrawal
- I’m no special pleader for Biden, but it’s kind of disgusting for Macron to get all huffy considering France is virtually an Islamic republic and the attitude of that nation since the end of World War 2 has been to screw America over every chance it gets. France Recalls Ambassadors in US and Australia Over Submarine Deal
- “I wrote this paper on Australian naval strategy in August 2013 — eight years ago — but never got around to placing it. It’s interesting to see how well my thinking from 2013 held up. I think it clearly anticipates the actual debate that led to Australia’s present decision to go for nuclear SSNs.” The Australian Nuclear Sub Decision as I Saw It Eight Years Ago
- “Chinese vessels patrol waters near Alaska as Beijing increases Arctic aims.” Chinese Arctic Incursion Spooks Lawmakers
- “Come Monday, Justin Trudeau may regret calling for a snap election.” Judgment Day in Canada
- “Family calls on Biden [junta] to free arbitrarily detained vet.” Russia Moves Former Marine to Solitary Confinement in Soviet-Era Gulag
- “There’s every hope that cozying up to our enemies will turn them into allies.” The State Department’s Failed Diplomacy in the Middle East
- “A history of relentless treachery from an entrenched deep state.” We Need to Talk About Pakistan
- “The high cost of treating Pakistan as an ally.” The Lesson of Afghanistan
- “Leonid Volkov, Navalny’s chief of staff, accused the two Silicon Valley giants of bowing to ‘cheap blackmail’ from the Kremlin.” Google and Apple Criticized For Deleting Russian Opposition “Smart Voting” App on Eve of Election
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Accounting for the Biden [junta’s] failure to counter evil Communist regimes.” America’s Toleration of Communist Cyber-Abuses
- “The jet that crashed was a Navy T-45C Goshawk belonging to the Training Air Wing 2 at Naval Air Station Kingsville, the AP reported. The pilots were reportedly conducting a routine training flight along the Gulf Coast out of Corpus Christi International Airport.” Navy Training Jet Crashes In Texas Neighborhood, Both Pilots Injured
- Daniel Greenfield: “We have failed to identify the enemy. And until we do, we can never win.” The War on Terror Sacrificed Thousands of Lives to Avoid Tough Political Decisions
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION
- “I can tell you Chuck Schumer is putting a world of hurt and pressure on the two of them. I hope they stand their ground, that they have demonstrated some real courage so far, standing up to the crazies in their party.” Cruz Praises Democrat Senators Manchin, Sinema For “Standing Up to the Crazies in Their Party”
- “Manchin’s new timeline — if he insists on it — would disrupt the plans by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) to vote on the budget reconciliation package this month.” Key Democrat Senator Wants To Nuke Voting On Biden’s Colossal $3.5 Trillion Wish List Bill
- “. . . some Democrats are apparently waking up to the fact that the American people may love all the goodies the Democrats have loaded into their bills, but are blanching in terror at the $4.7 trillion combined price tag of the budget and infrastructure bills.” Joe Biden’s So-Called Quote-Unquote “Presidency” is Hanging by a Thread as Radicals and Moderates Go to War
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Like most tyrannical leftists policies, these bills were pushed under a feel-good guise of solving the affordable housing shortage and lowering the homeless numbers. . . The bills set a dangerous precedent for state government usurpation of local control. If local municipalities cannot decide for themselves how they want to zone and for what type of housing they want to zone, what’s next? Will the state government tell us where we can live or who will live in our homes with our families?” California Bans Single-Family Zoning In Most Neighborhoods Statewide
- “When I first settled there in the mid-1950s, it was truly a land of milk and honey. Things have changed.” Gone Is the Romance of California
- “There isn’t much federal land to manage east of the Mississippi River, so Trump moved the bureau’s headquarters to Grand Junction, Colorado. Naturally, that caused a stink. Headquarters staff didn’t want to move from their prestigious postings in Washington to the boonies. There’s nothing exciting happening in Grand Junction — just breathtaking natural beauty.” Biden Reverses Another Trump Policy: Bureau of Land Management Headquarters to Return to the Swamp
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “One would think that in a nation founded on liberty that we’d be free to spend more on personal consumption than the government takes from us. But that’s not the case.”Taxpayers Spend More To Prop Up Government Than They Do On Themselves
- “Democrats press Biden to reinstate a tax break for the wealthy.” Heaping on the SALT
- “One thing we know that’s going to be in it is a payoff to Joe Biden’s big labor allies who see the bill as a potential bailout and an end to the decline of organized labor. It’s called ‘Protecting the Right to Organize,’ also known as the PRO Act. And it’s designed to capture millions of unsuspecting workers and put them in unions that don’t represent their interests and would take money from their hard-earned paychecks to help elect politicians who would advance policies they don’t support.” Biden’s Big Labor Big Bailout
- “Runaway government spending and excessively lax Federal policy have led to soaring prices for all Americans.” What’s Behind Runaway Inflation?
- “Billionaire hedge fund owners pay much less on their investment income than the salaried schlubs.” Titty Caca AOC’s Policies Hurt the Poor and Help the Rich
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Deroy Murdock: “More than just a tax on ‘evil drug companies,’ this measure would blackmail the sector, chop into its bottom line and torpedo research and development. This would mean more ailments and earlier deaths for everyday Americans. In other words, just another day at the office for Democrats.” Democrats’ Sick Prescription for Killing Off Life-Saving New Medicines
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Such a tax would hurt lower-income people.” Democrats Look to Introduce a Tax on Plastic
- “Tucked into the massive legislation are restored protections to bar drilling within the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge’s 1002 Area.” Democrats Aim to Choke Off Arctic Drilling With Provision Tucked Into Reconciliation Package
- “Is the party of science actually the party of political science?” Critical Analysis vs. the Party of Science
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “History will note that on September 19, in the year of our Lord 2021 (not sorry for offending atheist readers), 4 human beings returned home after a nearly routine journey to space. What made the journey more than routine was that none of the four humans were professional astronauts. The flight was privately funded and launched by the public/private space venture, SpaceX.” Splashdown! All-Amatuer Space Crew Returns Safely to Earth
- “Though the chances of the FAA rejecting SpaceX’s permit are practically nil, I fully expect this process to be slow-walked by the FAA under orders of the Biden administration in order to do whatever it can to prevent this orbital flight occurring before SLS’s first launch, now expected in early ’22.” FAA Now Taking Public Comments on Licensing of SpaceX to Launch Starship Superheavy from Boca Chica
- “Capitalism in space: India’s new Department of Space, dedicated to encouraging the growth of a private commercial and independent Indian space industry, has signed a deal with the private rocket startup, Agnikul Cosmos, to give it access to government space facilities as it develops its own smallsat rocket.” India Signs Deal with Private Rocket Startup
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “‘They’re forcing my family to hide out. This is what speaking up looks like. Millions of poor people are treated this way by the ppl you think are ‘the good guys.’ This is unconscionable,’ Minaj wrote on Instagram Friday.” Nicki Minaj Responds to Cancel Culture Threats By Revealing Reporters on Instagram As Alleged Bullies
- “But kids have to wear a mask to school. What the fuck?!” Viewers Rage at Maskless Emmys
- “What abandoning common sense has done to America.” Believing What No One Has Ever Believed Before
- “The goal is simply a world of and for leftists.” Dynamiting the Mountains to Fill the Valleys
- “The ‘1619 Project’ is not just bad history, it is a danger to our national life, replacing the idea, goal, and reality of American unity with race-based obsessions.” The Project Is Launched
- Heather Mac Donald: “A British classical music organization exposes the sordid business behind all racial-preference regimes.” Ripping Off the Veil
- “If you want to enjoy football this year, stick to college ball. Don’t give your time and money to the woke pros.” College Football and the NFL: Two Different Americas
- Christian Toto: “Reporters note dearth of small, big screen laughs, can’t fully explain why.”Media Wake Up, Realize Comedy Crumbling in Our Woke Age
- “Wokeness creates a culture of uniformity and exclusion over one of diversity and inclusion.”Companies Beware: Adopting a “Woke” Culture Hurts Diversity and Inclusion
- Dennis Prager: “. . . And why the Left hates it.” Colorblind is the Moral Ideal
HITHER & YON
- “Daniel James Brown’s new book, Facing the Mountain: A True Story of Japanese American Heroes in World War II, details how Japanese Americans responded to being forced into internment camps with patriotism and valor.” How Japanese Americans Confronted Injustice While Still Loving America
- “An outspoken member of the first generation of Leo Strauss’s students, moreover, Jaffa would have been as knowledgeable as anyone about the limits of politics; the reality and elusiveness of justice; and statesmen’s unending challenge of balancing competing principles, tempering partisan claims, and accommodating complex and changing circumstances.” Harry Jaffa’s Love-Hate Relationship With Moderation
- “We should return to our Source, reinspired by its all-embracing vision.” The Interconnectedness of Things Runs Deep
- “It’s the Stones’ recognition that their family is both something to be protected and a source of strength that makes Manifest worth watching.” Netflix’s Manifest Bucks Hollywood Playbook With a Devoted, Loving Family at Its Center
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.