Good morning, kids. Tuesday and first up, a clarification. The headline for yesterday’s post, “#HaitiHasNoHomeHere” came from the fertile mind of commenter “Joe Biden,” not me. Apologies for not giving proper credit with the post.
Now on to the meshugas and dissolution at hand. Well, our borders have been erased and we’re being flooded with masses of third world peasants from Central America, Haiti and perhaps most ominously Afghanistan. All of them are unskilled, uneducated, unable to provide for themselves and arguably unwilling to do so since Tio Azucar will take care of them cradle to grave, via the “generosity” of the American taxpaying citizen – all in exchange for being registered as Democrats shortly after or even before being gifted citizenship. And now add to that list of “un’s” unvetted and unvaccinated. But first, get a load of this bullshit:
The White House conceded Monday they were not requiring border crossers to show proof of vaccination, even though the government requires proof of a vaccine or a negative coronavirus test for other travelers into the United States.
When reporters asked about the apparent double standard on vaccination requirements, White House press secretary Jen Psaki argued that illegal immigrants and migrants crossing the border were not intending to stay in the United States.
“They’re not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time,” she said, referring to migrants. “I don’t think it’s the same thing. It’s not the same thing.”
Say, what?! Illegal aliens and migrants don’t intend on staying in the nation formerly known as the United States “for a lengthy period of time?” RUFKM?! I guess this Rosa-Klebb-meets-Raggedy-Ann-looking stooge thinks the 35 years since Simpson-Mazzoli and the 56 years since Hart-Celler is nothing more than a coffee break for the 33-44 million illegal aliens (11 million in Common Core) already in-country. Meh, that insult is not nearly as disgusting as the fact that the entire room full of stenographers didn’t bust a gut laughing in her face. Meh, they’re stenographers, not journalists. But wait, there’s more!
On Monday, the CDC announced that the thousands of Afghans continuing to be brought to the U.S. by the Biden [junta] for permanent resettlement will be required to be vaccinated against measles though there has not been any indication that they are likewise mandated to take the coronavirus vaccine. . .
. . . The move comes as there have been measles outbreaks at a number of U.S. military bases where the Biden administration is temporarily housing tens of thousands of Afghans. The military bases where Afghans are staying include:
— Marine Corps Base in Quantico, Virginia
— Fort Pickett in Virginia
— Fort Lee in Virginia
— Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico
— Fort McCoy in Wisconsin
— Fort Bliss in Texas
— Fort Dix in New Jersey
— Camp Atterbury in Indiana
In addition to measles, CDC officials revealed that some Afghans brought to the U.S. have spurred outbreaks of viruses such as varicella, mumps, tuberculosis, malaria, leishmaniasis, hepatitis A, and [Chinese] coronavirus.
Biden has said he hopes to resettle about 95,000 Afghans across the U.S. over the next 12 months. In a 21-day period from August to September, Biden brought more than 48,000 Afghans to the U.S. for resettlement — a population more than four times that of Jackson, Wyoming.
The resettlement operation is being bankrolled by not only American taxpayer money funneled through a number of refugee contractors but also multinational corporations and a non-governmental organizations (NGO) backed by former Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama.
The one disease that’s orders of magnitude more lethal than any other on the planet, which is “not healthy for children and other living things” (to paraphrase a patch on my jeans circa 1971) is “radical” Islam. The word “radical” is a redundancy considering the nature of Islam itself and its 1,500-year history of spreading the hell out of peace all over the planet. And now, these emissaries of Diversity, Inclusion and Equity – DIE – will be spreading all over the country. Oh joy oh bliss.
As I linked yesterday (and here) the bulk of these refugees are heading to swing states. What a co-inky-dink.
. . . Tucker Carlson suggested in a Sept. 1 broadcast that Democrats are using refugee resettlement as a means to consolidate voting blocs for future elections.
“You may notice that these communities include an awful lot of swing districts in swing states all over the United States. It’s not just Virginia,” he said after bringing up the State Department list. “Three of these communities are in Texas, a state the Democratic party has tried to flip for years now.”
“Does Pennsylvania need more people? Probably not, Lot of unemployment between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia,” he continued. “But Pennsylvania is also a state that Donald Trump won in 2016. Maybe they should go there.”
There’s going to be a lot more than just elections swinging. Mostly infidels, from lamp posts.
Following America and her Afghan allies’ handing over control of Afghanistan to Taliban jihadists, US troops scrambled to get fellow Americans as well as those who helped our military and their families out of the country. Along with them, the US evacuated tens of thousands of Afghan refugees, who have been allowed to resettle in the US. One of the organizations that has been tasked with resettling them is ICNA, a radical Muslim group linked to South Asian terror. With a number of these refugees already having been flagged with potential ties to terrorism, themselves, ICNA’s involvement in this can only be seen as a recipe for disaster. . .
. . . It has been reported that a number of the evacuated Afghan refugees were found to have potential links to terrorism. According to NBC News, “Of more than 30,000 evacuees from Afghanistan to the US, about 10,000 needed additional screening. . . and of those about 100 were flagged for possible ties to the Taliban or terror groups.” The report states that, even after this, the flagged individuals may be allowed to remain in the US. According to Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, some evacuees showed up directly on terror watch lists and were “not allowed to enter the US” — that is, of course, until they are deemed non-threats.
Given ICNA’s documented associations with and promotion of overseas terrorism, specifically with regard to South Asia, the group’s assistance in the resettlement of Afghan refugees poses an obvious danger to national security. Can anyone trust that terrorist sympathizers working within ICNA will not facilitate the infiltration of jihadis into America, while providing them with funding and logistical support? Affording ICNA a role in resettling Afghans is as suicidally negligent as housing the refugees on US military bases, which is also taking place.
So, whether it’s from south of the border or from Haiti or now from Afghanistan, a large swathe of third world humanity is being shipped in to essentially swamp and subsume not just white Americans, as the Marxist racialists shriek, but American-Americans, all for the sake of maintaining and consolidating power by replacing the population and erasing the last vestiges of collective memory once and for all.
They are free to spread diseases, sloth and poisonous ideologies without vaccinations, masks or filters (messages or viruses) while we are to be muzzled and induced lest we have our lives destroyed or otherwise are forced to live as outcasts in our own homes. If we’re lucky. And the so-called elites get to flaunt their hypocrisy with lavish parties, awards ceremonies and other hoopla while demanding respect and tribute.
In a sane world, they’d be on the receiving end of a Ceaucescu necktie. Sadly, there are far too many who’d rather knuckle under and crawl or worse, cheer on the debasement. I’m heartened by the actions of the citizens in Melbourne, Australia but revolted by what happened in California last week and now Canada yesterday.
One step forward, two steps back.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Globalists are promoting so-called ‘sustainability’ programs that will raise beef prices so high that only the super-rich will be able to afford it.” The Great Reset of Beef Consumption
- “What the work of James Q. Wilson can teach us about the fight over criminal justice today.”Contra “Root Causes”
- Julie Kelly: “The bureau is an institution with no shame, no remorse, and no accountability. There’s no fix for that.” The FBI’s Incurable Rot
- Get your kids out of school and get them the hell off line. Death to social(ist) media.Students Protesting Severe Bullying, Suicides Hit With Mass Retaliation by New York School District
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “I want to say as a veteran that I am appalled by our [junta] in how they disrespected Americans and our allies, as well as put our soldiers’ future operations globally in jeopardy.”Former Military Officer: Nearly 1,000 Americans Still Trapped in Afghanistan
- “In the wake of this admission, the Pentagon’s refusal to name the terrorists they claimed were killed in the first strike seems even more suspect now. Especially since it’s been nearly a month since that first strike.” We Need Answers: Pentagon Still Won’t Release Names of ISIS-K Terrorists They Claim They Killed in Drone Strike
- But those of us who refuse to be vaccinated or wear a mask are to wear a scarlet “A”. . . or a yellow star. CDC: Afghans Arriving in U.S. Infected with Measles, Malaria, Tuberculosis
- “Rep. Tom Malinowski said some inmates should be ‘released to their home countries.'” New Jersey Dem Lobbied To Close Guantanamo While Top Taliban Leaders Were Inmates
- “Can no one in Washington read a damn map? Could no one see this coming from 12,000 miles away?” Biden Is Desperate to Regain Bases, Intel, Allies He Threw Away in Afghanistan
- Salena Zito: “The media have moved the conversation off the front pages. But what happened and continues to happen in Afghanistan has left a mark on the American psyche.”Americans Have Not Forgotten the Kabul 13
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Margot Cleveland: “The case heard Tuesday on the extreme government measure is one of the most advanced of the cases in litigation, and may well be the landmark case that reaffirms or overrules Jacobson.” Federal Court Expected to Address Constitutionality of Vaccine Mandates In Puerto Rico Case
- “How many patients will die because of Joe’s political vendetta against GOP states?” Biden’s War on Red State Chinese COVID Patients
- Michelle Malkin: “And that one is Riverside County, California, Sheriff Chad Bianco.” All It Takes Is 1
- “You’d think that a hospital that caters to Hollywood’s creatives, like the freewheeling Pink, Madonna, Frank Sinatra, and OJ attorney Johnnie Cochran, and has entire wings bankrolled by entertainment’s luminaries, would think a bit more highly of free speech and the idea of freedom of expression, but judging by the looks of the gobsmackingly invasive religious accommodation form, you’d be wrong. It’s shocking, really.” You’ll Have Only One Question When You See This Hospital’s Chinese COVID Shot Religious Exemption Form: Is This Thing Legal?
- “The 2020 election was the second one in a row to feature a left-wing candidate sparking unwarranted fears about vaccines. Green Party candidate Jill Stein, who received 1.1% of the popular vote in 2016, declared that issues relating to ‘vaccination schedule’ and ‘toxic substances like mercury’ had not all been ‘completely resolved.'” There’s Been a Pole Shift on Vaccines From Turbo Liberal Wine Moms to Conservatives
* * * * *
- The fact that the FDA rejected the booster plan despite the statements made by Fauci and Biden is a good sign. Both Fauci and Collins attempted to minimize those booster program pronouncements from Biden and other officials before the FDA’s determination. It did not go well on CNN with Jake Tapper, Fox News with Chris Wallace, or ABC with Martha Raddatz.” Is the FDA Chinese COVID-19 Booster Shot Fiasco the Beginning of the End of “Faucism?”
- “The Biden [junta’s] attempt to extend vaccine booster shots to all adults contradicts its pledge to listen to experts at the CDC and FDA. Follow the (Political) Science
- “If the review goes as smoothly as it did for older children and adults, millions of elementary school students could be vaccinated before Halloween.” If They Say So! Pfizer Says Vaccine Safe for Children
- “For all the twists and turns of the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic, perhaps none is stranger than so-called “Long Covid.” The Myth of “Long [Chinese] COVID”
- “The number of those being vaccinated was lower a week after the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] mandate speech than the week before.” Biden’s Vaccine Browbeating Backfires . . . But Chinese COVID Rates Fall Anyway
- “To get a true sense of how grossly incompetent the [Chinese] COVID ‘experts’ we’ve entrusted with our lives really are, look no further than Gottlieb’s book tour.” Scott Gottlieb Embodies the Sheer Incompetence of the Chinese COVID “Experts”
* * * * *
- “On September 10, Psaki admitted there was a double standard for migrants crossing into the United States and American citizens working for private businesses with over 100 employees under the Biden [junta’s] vaccine mandates.” White House: Illegal Aliens Do Not Need Proof of Vaccination Because “Not Intending to Stay”
- “The most significant development may be that union members are staging a revolt against their own leader.” In Melbourne, Australia the Fury Over Vaccine Mandates is Exploding
- “Those traveling to the U.S. will be allowed entry if they both fully vaccinated and undergo [Chinese] COVID-19 testing and so-called ‘contact tracing.’ They will not be required to quarantine.” U.S. Relaxes Chinese COVID-19 Travel Restrictions For Fully Vaccinated Foreign Passengers
- “Public officials in Colorado say the state’s [Chinese] COVID-19 death toll is inflated due to grouping those who have died from the disease in with those who simply tested positive for it prior to death.” Colorado Officials Warn About Skewed Chinese COVID-19 Death Toll
- “If intelligence is measured by paying attention to data, their IQ points are probably lower than they think they are.” How Smart Are the Vaxxed?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The regime squelches the right to peaceably assemble.” Unsurprisingly, FedFest 2021 Fizzles
- “Under Gen. Mark Milley’s leadership (with help from Defense Secretary), our military is being taken down a very dangerous path.” Politics and the Politicization of the US Military
- Jeffrey Lord: “From General Milley to James Comey to ‘Anonymous’ Miles Taylor.” Vanilli Milley and the Arrogance of Power
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “So how can Sullivan be held accountable? How about the 200-plus other players in the government, media, activist groups, foreign spy networks, etc. shown by Washington, DC investigative think tank Capital Research Center to have fomented Russiagate?” Former Bush Pentagon Spokesman: Durham Indictment In Russiagate Could Lead To Jake Sullivan
- “The Perkins Coie birth certificate is as fraudulent as its Steele dossier or its Trump-Alfa Bank connection.” How Durham Bombshell Made a Birther” Out of Me
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Amoral traitor whose hands helped twist the knife after the Left stabbed us in the face. Go die in a fire, Raffensperger. Raffensperger: Trump Knows “He Lost” the Election Because His Lawyers Told Him
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Sen. Blackburn calls on Education Dept. to address wave of student data breaches.”Hackers Post Personal Info of Thousands of K-12 Students to “Dark Web”
- “Pernicious indoctrination of our children can be defeated, but you have to proceed strategically.” Winning the CRT Wars in the Courtroom
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “50 percent report hiding their Jewish identity.” Poll: Majority of Jewish College Students Feel “Unsafe” on Campus
- “Robert Spencer: “Yet the media continues to focus the phantom of ‘Islamophobia.'” Jews, Not Muslims, Are the Primary Victims of Religion-Based Hate Crimes in the U.S.
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Rep. Haley Stevens enjoyed ‘boating, couples massage, dinner’ rather than vote on Dem spending priorities.” Michigan Dem Chooses Vacation Over Crucial Committee Votes
- “Her explanation for why she was allowed to party maskless while San Francisco’s citizens are not is a textbook example of elitism in action.” San Francisco’s Mayor, “In” Breed, Highlights the Elite’s Disdain for Their Own Rules
- “Surgeon Joseph Sakran said Trump could use politics to compromise vaccine’s approval process.” “Punk” McAuliffe Taps Onetime Vaccine Skeptic To Slam Youngkin on Chinese COVID
- “A new poll released Monday by Dallas Morning News found that the majority of Hispanics in Texas disapprove of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s job in the Oval Office . . . A poll by Reuters and Ipsos released Sept. 16 found that Biden hit the lowest approval rating of his presidency, dipping to 44%.” POLL: Biden’s Approval Rating Tanks With Texas Hispanics Amid Border Crisis, Migrant Influx
- “Seventy percent of voters say they have been negatively impacted by inflation.” Biden’s Lack of Leadership Is Sinking Democrats’ 2022 Hopes
- “More than half of likely voters agreed with the following statement: ‘I used to dislike Trump’s aggressive, confrontational style, but now that I see how weak Biden was in dealing with the Taliban in Afghanistan, I’m thinking maybe Trump wasn’t so bad.’ A surprising 28 percent of Democrats and 23 percent of Biden voters also agreed.” 2024: A Trump Landslide in the Making?
- “Along with the Republicans’ voter registration success, the Florida GOP has controlled the Florida state legislature and governorship for 22 years since 1999. But the lopsided control has not yielded many of the grassroots’ priorities, such as limiting abortions, banning private and public vaccine and mask mandates, and passing E-Verify, a federal electronic system to check the immigration status of new workers.” (now we know where those Haitans are headed – jjs) “Five Alarm Fire”: Democrats Panic as GOP Nearly Erases Voter Registration Advantage in Florida
- Conrad Black: “Those responsible for the elevation of this regime still cling to the theory that the dangers of reelecting Donald Trump justified drastic, unconstitutional means to install an alternative.” The Bidenization of America
- “Down 11 points since last September.” Poll: Wretched Whitmer’s Approval Rating Plunges
- “I’m a big believer that you know, I think, AOC and I believe we both want the same things, we just have different pathways to get there.” (lie about your intentions instead of flaunting them – jjs) NYC Dem Mayoral Candidate Slams Titty Caca Cortez’s “Tax The Rich” Dress; Sends the Wrong Message
- “We lost a lot when we lost Trump. This is only a partial list, but here we go.” Do You Miss Him Yet? Six Things We Would Have if Trump Were Still in Charge
- “Congress cannot do the work of a real Congress, for a variety of reasons, none of which is remediable.” Remedial Constitutionalism?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “A federal judge ordered a block on the deportation blitz, but the US has a two-week window to conduct deportations until the order goes into effect.” Report: Biden Will Begin Deporting Haitian Migrants on Wednesday With Seven Flights a Day
- “‘As we have been saying for weeks, we anticipate this would be a multi-step, iterative process with multiple bites at the apple,’ said a statement from Mark Zuckerberg’s FWD.us lobby group for West Coast investors. The group has been funding many astroturf groups around the nation to persuade politicians and journalists that additional migration is popular.” Amnesty Army Readies Plan B
- “In May, Biden announced he would raise the refugee resettlement cap to 62,500 refugees for Fiscal Year 2021 — more than four times the cap that former President Trump imposed for the year at about 15,000 refugees.” Biden To Dramatically Increase Refugee Admissions Despite Historic Border Crisis; Plans Bringing 10 Times as Many Refugees to U.S. Next Year
- “DHS plan calls for hundreds of agents to be reassigned to deal with influx from Haiti.”Biden’s Scramble to Control Del Rio Crisis Leaves Large Border Sections Unguarded
- “If you come to the United States illegally, you will be returned. Your journey will not succeed and you will be endangering your life and your family’s lives.” DHS Secretary Mayorkas Calls Border Crisis a “Challenge,” Encourages Migrants Not to Come Illegally
- “The move aligns with the goal he set during his 2020 campaign, which he said would be ‘hard to hit.'” Biden Will Raise Refugee Admissions Cap to 125,000
- “A new Texas law will help secure America’s southern border and fill the gap due to the federal government’s lack of law enforcement.” As Biden Helps the Border Collapse, Texas Mobilizes to Build a Wall
- “New Freedom Center booklet unveils the Left’s manufactured crisis.” Crashing the Border
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- What about the huge number of mass knife attacks growing steadily year after year in China, particularly against small, helpless children? Crickets. XiNN Compares U.S. Gun Rights To China’s, Says Chinese View U.S. Gun Crime “With Bewilderment and Horror”
- “How China’s censorship virus is spreading in the U.S.” China Uses “Disinformation” Pretext to Ban More Online Content
- Lloyd Billingsley: “When Trump derangement syndrome makes you abandon every principle you’ve ever had.” Bill Kristol’s Twilight Zone
- “They’re coming for you next: The local government in Brookline, Massachusetts, a suburban community outside of Boston, is attempting to impose new zoning regulations that would essentially ban gun stores.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Gun Stores in Boston Suburb Banned
- “We are looking forward to the opportunity to present our case directly to the Justices this December,” Mississippi Attorney General Lynn Fitch said in a Monday statement. “The Court has acknowledged that states have the authority to promote legitimate interests, including protecting women’s health and defending life; but its abortion precedents have denied the people and their elected leaders the ability to fully do so.” Supreme Court Will Hear Direct Challenge To Roe In December
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “It really is a states’ issue, not a federal concern.” Abortion, Texas, and Roe v. Wade
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Addresses world leaders as ‘Japanese boy,’ ‘that fellow down under.'” WATCH: Joe Biden Has No Idea Where He Is or Who He’s Talking To
- A senior [junta] official said Monday that the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] speech to the world body would focus on “closing the chapter on 20 years of war” and turn to other issues — including the COVID-19 pandemic, climate change, trade and what the official described as “vigorous competition with great powers, but not a new Cold War.” (also bending over for the Chi-Coms and Jew-baiting Israel – jjs) Biden Arrives in NYC for UN General Assembly Amid France Rift, Afghan Drone Tragedy
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden is fully vaccinated. If we are to believe what he told vaccinated Americans when he announced his authoritarian vaccine mandate, Biden is well protected from [Chinese] COVID-19. He is also well-rested after taking a long weekend at the beach while the world is on fire. Biden’s speech falls on the final day of the General Assembly meeting Tuesday. How it will go is anyone’s guess.” The Laughable Excuse for Why Biden’s Activities Will Be Limited at the UN General Assembly
- “Forget France, but will the nuclear sub deal speed China’s move against Taiwan?” China and France Raucous Over AUKUS
- “France cuts off its diplomatic nose to spite its face.” French Diplomatic Anger at the U.S. and its Friends
- “Non-public report to Congress shows sanctions drained nearly $18 billion from Iran’s coffers.” Trump Admin Sanctions on Iran Decimated Regime’s Global Trade, Report Says
- “Reflections on the price of appeasing evil.” The Iran Nuclear Deal — and the Lessons of Munich
- “Victor Gao, a former Morgan Stanley Vice President, made the bold claim on a UK radio show.” “By Whatever Means Possible”: Chinese Communist Takeover of Taiwan Imminent, Asserts Regime Flack
- “Boris Johnson enjoys strong public approval, but what will he do with it?” The Poll Whisperer
- Dao-Min Yen in the Dominion? Can we trade the Canuck’s California for Alberta? Sheesh.Canadian Media Project Liberal Justin Trudeau Has Survived Snap Elections, Holds Prime Ministership
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “U.S. taxpayers have been footing the bill for Chinese military-linked studies for over a decade, a National Pulse investigation has revealed.” INVESTIGATION: U.S. Has Funded Over 250 Studies for Chinese Communist Military Researchers
- “Penalized for ‘blocking’ the hiring of an ‘essentially anti-Semitic’ professor at University of Toronto.” Canada: Jewish Tax Court Judge Barred From Presiding Over Cases Involving Muslims
- Raymond Ibrahim: “When the shoe was on the other foot.” When 9/11 Was a Day of Victory and Pride
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION
- “Is Sinema wavering? I thought she was already a definite no on the ‘human’ infrastructure crap sandwich.” Report: Sinema Told Biden She’s a No on $3.5 Trillion Plan if House Doesn’t Vote on $1.2 Trillion Bill by Sept. 27
- “I’m happy to show my cards.” (meh, I think it’s kabuki/bukkake theatrics – jjs) Progressives Double Down, Vow to Tank Infrastructure Bill if Budget Gets Delayed
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s farm loan forgiveness program is unconstitutional, discriminating against white farmers. One court case may bring its end.”The Biden Junta is Still Banning White Farmers From Federal Aid
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Investors are worried about financial and economic contagion from the potential collapse of a giant Chinese property developer — rather than viral contagion from [Chinese] coronavirus.” Dow Plummets 614 Points as Fear of China Contagion Takes Hold
- Charlie Gasparino: “So what bad stuff could the Chinese real estate collapse get investors to focus on and continue to dump stocks as they did today?” Monday’s Stock Market Fall May Be a Sign of Trouble Ahead
- “Dems push for record spending amid inflation surge.” Economists Warn “Stagflation” Is Back
- “Over the weekend, [Fed Chair Janet] Yellen warned that the government could begin failing to make payments as soon as October without action from Congress. Meanwhile, Republican leadership is forcing Democrats to own the higher debt ceiling alongside their $3.5 trillion social spending bill, which Democrats plan to enact by circumventing the Senate filibuster via budget reconciliation.” Democrats Will Vote To Suspend Government Debt Ceiling
- “Democrats want working-class families in red states like Florida and Texas to subsidize residents making $200,000, $400,000, or more in places like New York and New Jersey.”Democrats Plan Tax Giveaway to the Rich, Bailout to Blue States
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Sen. Grassley: “It shouldn’t be up to California to tell other states how they should be producing their agricultural products. California is not only being unfair to its own consumers but to producers in other states and is likely violating the U.S. Constitution with Proposition 12.” America’s Farmers Fight Back Against California’s War on Bacon
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Capitalism in space: With the successfully completion of its first manned orbital private space, SpaceX officials announced yesterday that they are expecting to fly about six such commercial manned flights per year.” SpaceX Targeting 6 Commercial Manned Flights Per Year
- “The glaciers in Mars’ glacier country likely represent the edge of the vast ice sheets that appear to generally cover the lowland plains to the north.” Glacial Falls on Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- News to me. Homosexuals were either drummed out upon discovery or never allowed in in the first place, until very recently. Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “Since Our Nation’s Founding, LGBTQ Americans Have Bravely Put Their Lives on the Line for Our Freedom”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Dennis Prager: “Disunity and the acceptance of authoritarianism.” Why Freedom is in Serious Jeopardy
- Christian Toto: “Climate change. #MeToo. ‘Kids in Cages.’ Now, maskless Emmy celebrations.”Have We Reached Peak Hollywood Hypocrisy?
- “What’s going on is tyranny.” Rock Superstar Dave Mustaine Slams Mask, Chinese COVID-19 Restrictions During Concert
- “The attack on humor, satire, and comedy is simply another manifestation of censorship by leftists.” The Left’s War On Comedy Is No Laughing Matter
- “Pres. Lincoln was shot and killed by actor and Southern sympathizer John Wilkes Booth while the president was attending a play at Ford’s theater on April 14, 1865, five days after Confederate General Robert E. Lee surrendered his troops. While Lee’s surrender essentially ended the Civil War, Booth and his fellow conspirators had hoped the South could still win.”Ford’s Theatre Nat. Historic Site Asks if U.S. Should Stop Putting Lincoln “On a Pedestal”
- “At Sunday’s Emmys, the only masks in sight seemed to be fixed on non-famous faces, again projecting a ludicrous class dynamic that lets powerful people opt out of standards they seek to enforce on everyone else.” The Chinese COVID Hierarchy is a Power Hierarchy and Everyone Knows It
- “How the CCP weaponized simping and deployed it against the West.” Paul Joseph Watson Video: China Declares War on Simps
- “Why aren’t enough Christian men standing up to cancel culture? It’s not individual cowardice. It’s the failure of the Christian community to understand the stakes in cancel culture.” Why My Friends and I Want to Build a Cancel-Proof Christianity
HITHER & YON
- “At 91, Clint Eastwood is still the man.” Cry Macho, Shake Hollywoke
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.