Good morning, kids. Yesterday, while riding a bus out in the hinterlands of Staten Island, feeling a bit disconnected from the current multiple insanities engulfing the world, I clicked over to the HQ and was stunned by the news of Angelo Codevilla being struck and killed in some sort of traffic accident. It’s even more stunning in that aggregating today’s links only yielded two about the incident and Codevilla himself, one from his base over at American Greatness and the other at American Mind. I would assume that the usual outlets I rely on will fill that void in the days to come or perhaps on the weekend when things slow down. Over the past 10 years, Codevilla emerged as one of the most seminal political essayists/analysts out there. His 2010 magnum opus American Spectator article (later published as a small book), The Ruling Class: How They Corrupted America and What We Can Do About It, was hailed by Rush Limbaugh who probably did more than anyone else to spread Codevilla’s gospel truth about how our government actually works, rather than the illusion of participatory republican democracy. The reaction to the 2016 election of Donald Trump — that is the attempt to sabotage him and his/our agenda at every turn culminating in the rigging/theft of the 2020 election — only underscored the absolute truth of Codevilla’s thesis. It is cruel beyond words to be robbed of such a brilliant and eloquent mind at such a perilous time, when the cause of freedom is in such desperate need of it. If there is a liberal in your life, or an otherwise low information person, who is at least open to a civil discussion about seeing things the way they truly are, you couldn’t do better than engaging in a little consciousness-raising and handing them a copy of The Ruling Class. Certainly, a life well-lived. Requiescat in pace.
In case you missed it, there was a drone that hit the UN General Assembly yesterday. It was Joe Biden who droned on and on mostly repeating the idiocies of Secretary General Antonio Guterres in declaring climate an existential threat to humanity along with a virus that is marginally more dangerous than seasonal flu, all while genuflecting to the Red Chinese and hurling transparent insults at President in Exile Trump for his America first agenda. It was a snooze fest for sure and ironically enough it was the Austrian ambassador who kept checking his watch and fidgeting with his badge while Biden’s dentures clattered like arhythmic castanets.
Meanwhile, the real UN-style action took place in DC, where the Democrats did the Arafat pistol-and-olive-branch mambo. Minus the olive branch.
Republicans slammed Democrats on Tuesday for defunding Israel’s Iron Dome within a government funding bill after several radical Democrats threatened to vote against the funding bill due to signing a resolution this summer to block arms sales to Israel.
The Democrat-controlled Congress must pass a funding bill and also suspend the debt limit within days to stop a government shutdown when current government funds dry up at the end of this month. The measure has little chance of passing the Senate, where Democrats need ten Republican votes.
The removal of the funds for the Iron Dome speaks to the panicked mood of the Democrat leadership over enacting [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s massive tax and spending proposals. Therefore, the White House suggested Tuesday Biden approves of defunding the Iron Dome.
Rep. Jody Hice (R-GA) tweeted the Democrats caved to the radical left just after President Biden promised to help protect Israel from terrorism. “Speaker Pelosi JUST caved to the socialists and yanked funding for Israel’s Iron Dome from the government funding CR bill. Dems can’t even keep a promise for 24 hours,” Hice said. . .
. . . House Republicans Twitter handle suggested House Democrats prefer Islamic terrorists over Israel. “House Democrats choose radical Islamic terrorists over our ally Israel,” the group said.
Meh. It’s par for the course with them. A billion dollars compared to trillions in “infrastructure,” budgets, continuing resolutions and all the rest is a freaking rounding error. But it is illustrative of the fact of who and what is running that party. They are intent on flooding this nation with millions more who share their worldview. And I don’t mean Haitians and Guatemalans either.
If one of those fabled white supremacist terrorists that Biden’s handlers keep telling us are the biggest terror threat in America today had been caught plotting to bomb a mosque, you can bet you would have heard about it. But the news Thursday that a Muslim named Mustafa Mousab Alowemer pleaded guilty to a jihad plot to bomb a Pittsburgh church, the Legacy International Worship Center, got little notice. That’s no surprise: the story doesn’t fit the narrative of either Biden’s handlers or the establishment media, which is that there is no significant jihad terror threat, and a much bigger problem is the “Islamophobia” of Trump’s bloodthirsty MAGA legions. Back in the real world, the guilty plea is a small reminder of what the real threat really is.
There is another reason why both the [junta] and the media would rather have this story go away, amid the chaos at the Southern border and just after the catastrophe in Afghanistan: Alowemer, 23, came to the United States from Syria as a refugee when he was 18. Yet he doesn’t exactly fit the image of a grateful refugee, eager to become a part of our glorious multicultural mosaic. He told investigators, according to the criminal complaint against him, that “his motivation to detonate a device at the Church was to support the cause of ISIS and to inspire other ISIS sympathizers in the United States to join together and commit similar acts in the name of ISIS.” He added that he “also targeted the Church, which he described as Christian and Nigerian, in order to ‘take revenge for our [ISIS] brothers in Nigeria.'” Christians are suffering fierce persecution from Muslims in Nigeria, but as far as Alowemer was concerned, this meant only that they were infidels at war with Allah, and he thirsted for revenge.
The young jihadi wanted to maximize the casualty count. The Associated Press reported that Alowemer had “detailed plans” to bomb the church, including a particularly cruel touch: “Federal prosecutors said at the plea hearing that he talked about potentially planting a second explosive device, timing the detonation to coincide with when first responders would begin to arrive. . . “
. . . Now that Alowemer has pleaded guilty, will investigators go on to other cases, or will they try to determine where Mustafa Mousab Alowemer learned his understanding of Islam? Where did he get the idea that it would be a good idea to pledge allegiance to the Islamic State? Has his mosque been investigated? Why not?
And above all, will Biden’s handlers consider the implications of a young jihadi targeting Christians in the United States for murder after coming here as a refugee? Will they redouble their efforts to vet the Afhgan evacuees and other refugees properly, and make new efforts to ensure that no jihadis will enter the country? Don’t be silly. That would be “Islamophobic.”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “In contemporary Western democracy, the people aren’t the real constituency.”Stakeholder Globalism
- “The United States started as a much smaller nation, saddled with debt. How did we grow to be a superpower as these other countries nose-dived into chaos and despair? More importantly, what have they done to change things? What CAN they do?” The World Has Had 250 Years to Mimic Our Constitution
- “If giant real estate developer Evergrande does default on its $300 billion debt, then there is a real possibility of China experiencing its first severe recession in over 30 years.” China’s Likely Path When its “Lehman Brothers Moment” Arrives
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Black people are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising. And that is not a threat; that is a promise. The vaccination passport is not a free passport to racism.” (as Churchill himself said, “If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons.” Same for me with BLM and these mandates – jjs) Black Lives Matter to NYC: Chinese COVID Vaccine “Mandate Will Not be Another Racist Social-Distance Practice”
- “Jodi O’Malley, who works as a registered nurse at the federal ‘Phoenix Indian Medical Center,’ surreptitiously recorded hospital staff complaining about the vaccine and the lack of reporting in regards to reported adverse events. They also talked about a co-work who got sick after being forced to take the vaccine, despite her attempt at getting a religious exemption.” Bombshell: Project Veritas Strikes Again as Hospital Staffer Claims “Vaccine Is Full of Shit”
- “The chilling effects of top-down medical authoritarianism are real. The FSMB provides no guidance on what qualifies as vaccine misinformation and leaves no room for the practice of medicine based on a doctor’s clinical experience. If this continues, the quality and safety of American healthcare will decline. Unfortunately, the authoritarians never see the errors of their ways until they are staring at the destruction of the system they governed.” How Far Will Chinese COVID-19 Medical Authoritarianism Go Before We Say “Enough?”
- “Upholding draconian restrictions, the Massachusetts Supreme Court took away its citizens’ essential private property rights and gave them to the governor.” How Massachusetts Annihilated Private Property Rights in the Name of Chinese COVID Restriction
- “This is not about freedom.” Biden’s Vaccine Mandate and More Unconstitutional Overreach
- “But we can use bombs and bullets against the dog-faced pony soldiers who refuse to get the jab!” Biden: “Bombs and Bullets Cannot Defend Against [Chinese] COVID-19 or Its Future Variants”
- “The drip-drip-drip of the [Chinese] COVID narrative collapse is starting to spiral into something that can no longer be controlled.” Our “Boy Who Cried Wolf” Government
- “In this age of [Chinese] COVID fear porn, there’s only one vaccine I really believe in: a vaccine for stupidity with booster shots for life.” Zombie Sheep Masking Kids
* * * * *
- Ted Noel, MD: “If I weren’t retired from medicine, I couldn’t tell you. But I am, so I will.”Why Do Doctors Go Along with Chinese COVID Panic Porn and CDC Prescriptions?
- “How much longer is Dr. Fauci going to be allowed to make proclamations that contain confounding variables, data-free assumptions, and outright falsehoods with no pushback?”Are We Supposed to Believe Dr. Fauci or the Data Collected on Chinese COVID-19?
- “Look at what’s been going on for decades in schools — the requirement for vaccination.” (that’s for actual life-threatening, crippling diseases and with proven safe vaccines – jjs)Anthony Fauci Supports Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Mandate for School Children
- “Despite clinical trials showing its effectiveness, the FDA is running national public service announcements and radio ads in efforts to convince people against taking Ivermectin as a [Chinese] COVID-19 treatment.” Federal Health Authorities Blast Ivermectin for Chinese Covid Treatment
- “Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) is still funding EcoHealth Alliance, which has also taken six-figure Paycheck Protection Program loans.” Fauci Funds ANOTHER Chinese Coronavirus Study By Disgraced Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance
- “Today, we are living through a new assault on freedom, coming this time not from without but from within.” Vaccine Collaborators
* * * * *
- “As the government in Victoria, Australia, becomes even more totalitarian, increasing numbers are taking to the streets in protest.” In Australia, the People’s Fight Against Chinese COVID Tyranny Escalates
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The real threat to freedom comes from the radical left, not the so-called ‘extreme-right.'”The Real Genesis of Extremism
- “A close friend of the Cheney family, John F. Wood, will serve as the investigation’s top legal adviser.” Liz-ard Cheney Family BFF Tapped as Top Investigator on Cheney’s January 6 Committee
- “Mayor Ted Wheeler says he’ll treat the survey seriously and the city council will consider adopting its suggestions . . . Portland continues to play footsie with the violent Leftist antifa and BLM gangs while ignoring the basic rights of other citizens and equal treatment under the law. But you wouldn’t know it based on a survey that’s about as reliable as a Twitter poll or survey of Facebook friends. And that’s exactly the way they want it.” Portland Activists Survey Themselves and Conclude Un-Woke Cops Are to Blame for Their Riots
- “Let’s go back to basics, to begin. . . Is America Heading Towards Authoritarianism?
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “We stand, in my view, at an inflection point in history.” (the handing over of the peace of the world to Satan – jjs) Biden Claims U.S. Has “Turned the Page” on Afghanistan in U.N. Speech, Even as Americans Remain Stranded
- “We failed to take several steps required to win an armed conflict: identifying an achievable end-state, defining the resources we are willing to expend, and considering the lengths we are willing to go to.” How Did We Lose Afghanistan? Our Leaders Were Never Willing To Win
- Special-K meets Kaboom? ISIS-K Bombs Eastern Afghan City, Kills Taliban Fighters
- Robert Spencer: “. . . will Biden’s handlers consider the implications of a young jihadi targeting Christians in the United States for murder after coming here as a refugee? Will they redouble their efforts to vet the Afhgan evacuees and other refugees properly, and make new efforts to ensure that no jihadis will enter the country? Don’t be silly. That would be ‘Islamophobic.'” Grateful Refugee Plots to Bomb Pittsburgh Church
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “A very well laid-out. . . conspiracy charge.” Kash Patel Says Sussmann Links Clinton, Fusion GPS And DOJ
- “You guys took it hook, line and sinker.” Rand Paul Grills FBI Director Over 2016 Trump-Russia Investigation
- “Daniel Jones investigated claims at the center of Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation.” Senate Dems Tapped Soros-Funded Operative To Research Trump-Russia Conspiracy
- “Special Counsel John Durham’s indictment spells danger less for Michael Sussmann than for others referenced in it.” John Durham’s Opening Salvo
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Investigations must not pre-judge people or evidence. Therefore, we are willing to discuss potential evidence with anyone who believes they have evidence. If we choose to do audits, the audits will be public. However, investigations are private until completed to prevent harming people or compromising evidence.” Wisconsin Special Counsel Reveals Plan for 2020 Election Investigation
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Two-thirds of students say it is acceptable to shout down a speaker to prevent them from speaking on campus, almost one in four say it is acceptable to use violence to stop a campus speech, sharply up 5 percentage points from last year’s 18%.” 2021 FIRE Campus Free Speech Survey: Widespread College Student Support For Censorship, Including Violence and Disruptions
- “Students in the accounting class were asked to reflect on a scenario where a biological brother and sister engage in an incestuous relationship for a night.” (where’s Bro-Fo Ikeelyou? – jjs) As Inflation and National Debt Grow, JMU Educates Future Accountants About Incest
- “The materials address the terrible chapters of our history and show what is best in our national character and what our freedom makes possible even in the most difficult circumstances.” 1776 Unites Curriculum Highlights the American Character
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The budget increase comes as Chicago has its deadliest year since 1996.” Chicago Mayor Lightfoot’s Budget Includes $1.9 Billion for Police Due to Rising Violence
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) cannot have any opposition in her party if she hopes to pass anything due to her thin majority in the House.” Malig-Nancy Peolsi Caves to the Jew-Haters, Stabs Israel in the Back: Far-Left Democrats Force Funds for Israel’s Iron Dome Out of Funding Bill
- “[Rep. Elissa] Slotkin (D-MI) made the remarks on social media after Democrat leaders removed a provision from a short-term government spending bill to help fund Israel’s Iron Dome which protects its citizens from terrorist attacks like the ones out of Gaza earlier this year.” Top Democrat Admits Forces in Her Party Have “Desire to Attack” Anything “Related to State of Israel”
- Rep Jody Hice: “President Biden today: ‘The commitment of the United States to Israel’s security is without question…’ Speaker Pelosi JUST caved to the socialists and yanked funding for Israel’s Iron Dome from the government funding CR bill. Dems can’t even keep a promise for 24 hours.” GOP Slams Democrats for Defunding Israel’s Iron Dome: They “Capitulate to the Anti-Semitic Influence”
- “. . . the question lingers: Why aren’t Christians residing in Muslim lands deserving of the same protection? Why does the U.S. have trouble even recognizing their persecution?” No Room in Joe Biden’s America for Persecuted Christian Refugees
- “Professor David Miller and the paranoid style of politics.” Conspiratorial Anti-Zionism
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Through her family trusts, [Teresa Heinz] Kerry has an over a million dollar interest in Teng Yue Partners, an investment firm specializing in equity investments in China. One of its major holdings, Transcenta, is a Chinese biotech company recently backed by two Chinese state-owned private equity firms.” Wife of John Kerry Has Million in China-Based Investments
- “Democrat politicians have repeatedly argued that criticizing a Democrat’s behavior just isn’t something a normal, kindhearted person would ever do. Their critics, by definition, are exclusively composed of racists, sexists, homophobes, xenophobes, white supremacists, and other bigots. The journalists who report on these criticisms are just as evil, Democrats agree.” Democrats Agree: Criticizing Our Behavior Is Racist, Sexist, Homophobic
- “It was reported that you continued to meet with him over several years, and that — in other words, a number of meetings,” [Judy] Woodruff said. “What did you do when you found out about his background?” Geek-Blofeld Bill Gates On What He Learned Over Past Ties To Jeffrey Epstein: “Well, He’s Dead,” “Have To Be Careful”
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] has not had a net positive approval rating since March, according to the Des Moines Register.” Biden’s Poll Numbers Crash In Iowa, With 62% Disapproving Of His Job Performance
- “Joe Biden’s crisis of competence and credibility has so damaged his popularity with voters that despite outperforming Donald Trump in favorability polls for months, Trump is now more popular than Biden, according to a Harvard CAPS/Harris poll shared with The Hill.Trump More Popular Than Joe Biden Now?
- “It’s tough to maintain the illusion that you’re the answer to America’s ills when everything you touch crumbles. Biden’s learning this lesson the hard way.” Only Nine Months In and the Biden So-Called Quote-Unquote “presidency” Has Failed Spectacularly
- “If the Biden [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”] were a Broadway musical, it would have closed after the first performance.” (well, it resembles Springtime for Hitler and that was supposed to close after the first act – jjs) As Biden’s So-Called Quote-Unquote “presidency” Crumbles, Democrats in Congress Lose Hope
- “Too much schadenfreude too early in the game. I don’t believe there is any reason for unalloyed confidence in a political sea-change. The Democrats will not go quietly into that good night. They are resourceful, unscrupulous, and fiercely determined to maintain their power and privilege at any cost.” The Democrat Party Is Not Going Away
- “Repeal of the 17th Amendment would return us to the structure of federalism devised by the Founders to limit federal power and preserve our liberty.” (therefore, it’ll never happen; it’s a pipe dream, wrapped in an LSD trip inside a drunken stupor – jjs) Repeal the 17th Amendment
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The releases in the U.S. were occurring despite the signaling of a massive effort to expel Haitians on flights to Haiti under pandemic-related authority that denies migrants an opportunity to seek asylum.” Biden Junta Freeing Haitian Migrants Into U.S. on “Very, Very Large Scale,” Report Says
- “As Border Patrol agents struggled to regain control of the bus, a few of the migrants escaped and fled across the highway.” (draw a bead and start firing on them – jjs) Haitian Migrants Overtake, Escape Border Patrol Transport Bus in Texas
- “I submit this request due to the overwhelming surge of individuals unlawfully attempting to cross the Texas-Mexico border in Val Verde County. These illegal crossings are aided by a dam on federal property, and thus under the jurisdiction of the federal government, which allows individuals to easily traverse the Rio Grande River.” Abbott Calls on Biden to Declare “Federal Emergency” at Border, Stem “Overwhelming Surge” of Illegal Migrants
- “Border patrol source responded with some common sense this city girl even knows: ‘Agents use their reins for a lot of reasons. Primarily it’s used to steer the horse, but agents will also spin them sometimes to deter people from getting too close to the horse.'” Fake News: Leftists, Liberal Media Push Narrative That Border Patrol Agents Whipped Haitian Migrants
- “A wound, mostly self-inflicted, for the Biden [junta].” Understanding the Haitian Border Crisis
- “The only reasonable explanation for what the White House is doing and saying about the grotesque scenes at the southern border is that they simply don’t think enough voters care.”The Biden Junta Is Now Flat-Out Denying Reality of the Border Crisis
- “Common sense border security recommendations from experienced career professionals are being ignored and stymied by inexperienced political appointees. The Biden [junta’s] team at DHS is laser-focused on expediting the flow of migrants into the U.S. and downplaying the significant vulnerability this creates for terrorists, narcotics smugglers, human traffickers, and even hostile nations to gain access to our homeland.” Former Biden Border Chief Makes Bombshell Accusations Against Junta
- “The sweeping change would grant permanent status and legal residency to an estimated 8 million people at a cost estimated at $140 billion.” Senate Rules Didn’t Dash Dems’ Mass Amnesty, They Did (But Amnesty Might Still Survive) (the headline is confusing/contradictory – jjs)
- “The press secretary actually said that the vast tide of migrants crossing the southern border is ‘not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time.'” Piss-Hockey Psaki’s Latest Lie Sums Up Team Biden’s Upside Down Approach to Immigration, Vaccines
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “IN THE OVAL OFFICE. . . @POTUS Biden and British PM @BorisJohnson meet to discuss pandemic, trade and other issues. Johnson took 3 questions. White House aides shouted down U.S. attempts to ask questions. I asked Biden about southern border and we couldn’t decipher what he said.” White House Aides Shout Down US Press Corps When British PM Suggests Taking Questions at Biden Meeting
- “The Board said it is looking into whether Facebook has ‘been fully forthcoming in its responses in relation to cross-check, including the practice of whitelisting,’ which means users were rendered immune from enforcement actions.” Facebook Oversight Board Launches Review of XCheck System for High-Profile Users
- “The defendants engaged in an insidious plot to obtain confidential and highly-sensitive records which they exploited for their own benefit and utilized as a means of falsely legitimizing their publicized works.” President Trump Sues NY Times, Niece Mary Trump for Uncovered Tax Documents
- “Today’s journalists are a collection of liberty-loathing progressives, neo-Marxists, aspiring tyrants, busybodies and angry, juvenile activists.” Americans Need a New Media
- “Though recent coverage suggests a welcome turnaround for the Gray Lady, we have a long way to go before science and innovation come first for the New York Times.” Is the New York Times Finally “Learning to Love” GMOs?
- “A conversation about the future of the industry.” Break Up Big Tech?
- “Fox News host Tucker Carlson slammed CNN host Chris Cuomo on Tuesday night over remarks that Cuomo recently made about the crisis on the U.S. southern border.” TuCa Rips Fredo Cuomo: “Dumbest Person Ever” on Cable, Makes Don Lemon “Look Like a Particle Physicist”
- “Porter could have simply given up and left the university. Instead, he has decided to fight, taking a loan against his retirement funds while also refinancing his mortgage to fund the battle.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Blackballed Professor at NC State Sues
- “Stilley told The Times he is ‘not pro-life’ and said, ‘The thing that I’m trying to vindicate here is the law. We pride ourselves on being a nation of laws. What’s the law?'” Disbarred Lawyers Sue Texas Doctor Who Says He Violated Pro-Life Law
- “The city council vote did not go quite the way that Mayor Ted Wheeler planned.” Reality Hits as Portland Nixes Ludicrous Plan to Boycott Texas, Donates to Planned Parenthood Instead
- “Many women are realizing the synthetic hormones in most methods of contraception come with side effects and risks that are annoying and sometimes dangerous.” Hormonal Birth Control Is Killing Women. Why Won’t the FDA Talk About It?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “American leadership takes a backseat to globalist institutions.” Biden Fails to Impress in Debut UN Address
- “The worst world leaders surely loved Biden’s blather (if they didn’t nod off), while America’s friends frantically try to figure out how to handle the leadership vacuum in Washington.”Biden’s Vacuous Platitudes at the UN Won’t Fix His Tattered Global Image
- “This speech was a disgrace at the United Nations . . . And in particular, as it relates to China. He bent over backwards to conciliate and appease the Chinese Communist Party.”“Disgrace”: Sen. Tom Cotton Blasts Biden’s UN Speech
- “Biden angered the French for failing to include them in discussions of a deal to provide nuclear submarines to Australia, which effectively scrapped France’s existing $90 billion submarine agreement.” Joe Biden Claims He Rebuilt Alliances in Europe Despite Infuriating France
- “Guterres’ spokesperson, Farhan Haq, confirmed Muttaqi’s letter. The move sets up a showdown with Ghulam Isaczai, the U.N. ambassador in New York representing Afghanistan’s government ousted last month by the Taliban.” Taliban Asks To Address World Leaders at UN
- “A Globe and Mail writer called the election a ‘mean, shallow, silly, pointless affair.’ Indeed it was.” Canadian PM Justin Trudeau Fails in Bid for Parliamentary Majority
- “Biden’s Pattern in the early going demonstrate a lack of will to contend with and prevail against a rising enemy.” Can Xi Jinping Defeat Biden-led America?
- “It’s been more than two months since thousands of Cubans poured into the streets to protest the nation’s Communist government.” An Update on the Push for Democracy in Cuba
- “The U.S. is in very good shape energy-wise for the winter, and Europe’s problems may even give a shot in the arm to the beleaguered American coal industry.” (not if the Luddites over here have any say – jjs) Energy Crisis Hits Europe With Natural Gas Prices Rising a Whopping 250 Percent
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Dems tuck mandatory draft for women into defense bill.” (Dems tuck junk – jjs)Republicans Make Last-Ditch Effort To Halt Female Draft
- “Air Force does not have a ‘moment to lose,’ Frank Kendall says.” Air Force Chief: China Acquiring Nuclear First Strike, Ability To Attack From Space
- Joe Biden is a Red Chinese drone, figuratively and literally. Feds Buying Chinese Drones Despite Military Warning That They Pose Threat to National Security
- “[so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden and his [junta] must be held accountable for the devastating failures during the withdrawal of Afghanistan. The National Defense Authorization Act should focus on providing our service members the necessary resources to protect Americans and our country.Unfortunately, this Administration’s political posturing puts priorities like funding critical race theory for our service members and forcing our daughters to sign up for the draft ahead of ensuring our military has the resources to put the safety and security of America first.” House Freedom Caucus Urges Members to Vote Against the NDAA
- “. . . The next war will show how well that works.” Russia and China Promote Masculine Virtues — The US Celebrates Sissy Men
- “Are Izhar Khan and his mosque matchmakers or bomb throwers?” “Taliban Imam” Young Professional Meet-Up in South Florida
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION
- Betsy McCaughey: “Union membership in the United States has been declining for a half-century. Biden is bent on reversing the trend, using the federal government to rig the system in favor of organizers and to twist the arms of nonunion workers and employers.”The $3.5 Trillion Monster Includes Biden’s Obscene Gifts to His Union Backers
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Passing along party lines with a vote of 220-211, the bill, which sparked outrage among Republicans for removing a provision to provide $1 billion in funds for Israel’s Iron Dome defense, is expected to face heavy opposition in the Senate where at least 10 Republicans will need to side with Democrats and vote yes, according to The Hill.” House Passes Bill to Prevent Shutdown, Suspend Debt Limit
- “Washington, D.C., has its own version of a redistricting problem.” Gerrymandered Parking
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- FCN Bank: “We work for our customers and our Community, not the IRS.” Banks Asking Customers to Tell Congress to Oppose Biden’s IRS Snooping Plans
- “The Fed has taken a first step, but is it willing to go further?” Taking Inflation Seriously
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “We urge the White House Competition Council and HHS to use existing authorities for achievable initiatives that will increase competition and access to drugs and reduce prices. Reciprocity of approvals with certain other countries, via existing FDA authorities, would be one such option.” Biden’s Drug Price-Control Initiatives: What’s Possible
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “How dare you!” Biden Agrees with UN Secretary General: Extreme Weather Events Are “Code Red for Humanity”
- “Climate zeal decides an election in Norway.” Greta’s Chumps
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The Bible describes the destruction of an urban center [Sodom] near the Dead Sea, with stones and fire falling from the sky.” Scientists Believe They’ve Found Physical Evidence for One of the Most Infamous Biblical Stories
- “NASA has now chosen the landing site for its VIPER rover, in a relatively flat area about 85 miles from the Moon’s south pole and near the western edge of Nobile Crater (pronounced No-BEEL-e).” (see the author’s exclusive map for more context – jjs) Landing Site Chosen for VIPER Lunar Rover
- NASA Reviewing a Dozen Commercial Proposals for Future Government Space Stations
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- This is also obvious, he adds, because gay marriage contradicts “all the cultures of humanity” and the “whole tradition of humanity until today.” Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI: Gay “Marriage” is a “Distortion of Conscience,” Contradicts All Cultures
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Dennis Prager: “Every American coin bears two inscriptions: ‘In G-d We Trust’ and ‘Liberty.’ Every generation of Americans prior to the 1960s understood why. Most Americans today, including secular conservatives, do not.” As America Has Become More Secular, It Has Become Less Free
- “The Hollywood Reporter says that the very idea of blending ‘reality TV capitalism, serious global issues and shilling for retweets into some sort of competitive woke-off is striking many as a rather dubious concept.'” Is The Activist the Worst Idea for a Reality TV Show in History?
- Christian Toto: “The veteran star’s activism ends when a conservative candidate is under fire.” Jeff Daniels Decries Systemic Racism, Ignores Racist Attack on Larry Elder
- “Inside the woke convulsions at the Nashville Symphony.” How Racial Anxiety Conquered an Orchestra and Crushed a Career
- “Understanding Identity Marxism’s ‘long march’ through America’s institutions.” The Duchess is a Victim and Football is Gay
HITHER & YON
- “Only the strength of the human spirit and God can lead us out of any totalitarian system’s cruel labyrinth.” The Courage To Be Good
- “Angelo Codevilla may well have been, as he believed, the world’s most privileged man. But it was our privilege to know him, to learn from him, to fight alongside him, and to enjoy his friendship.” Angelo Privilege
- “In memoriam.” The Great and Good Angelo Codevilla
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.