Good morning, kids. I suppose you could sum up today’s lead item, as Michael Goodwin of the New York Post has, in four words: “BIDEN LIED, THEY DIED.” That doesn’t merely apply to his disastrous order to drop everything, bug out of Afghanistan and grease the skids of Sino-Islamic global domination for decades if not centuries to come. There’s also our non-existent border, vaccine mandates as the gateway drug for totalitarian control of the citizenry and the forcible transformation of our economy into a command and control socialist failure. And all of them are interrelated but for now, let’s just stick with Afghanistan. And Mr. Goodwin pulls no punches.
Biden lied, they died.
That’s no longer just an accusation. It’s now a fact, with Tuesday’s Senate testimony shredding [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s nonsensical fictions about Afghanistan and confirming that he alone made the fateful decisions that created the chaotic and deadly withdrawal.
We now know for certain what was suspected all along — that the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] rejected the advice of his top military aides about how to reduce the troop numbers while keeping the Taliban in check. He also falsely claimed to the public that al Qaeda was no longer in Afghanistan and declared the withdrawal a ringing success. . .
. . .As with most political lies, the truth always makes them look absurd, and so it does here. The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] had insisted to ABC News on Aug. 19, as the disaster unfolded at the Kabul airport, that no military adviser told him to keep a limited number of troops to continue the strategic stalemate.
When George Stephanopoulos said to Biden, “But your top military advisers warned against withdrawing on this timeline. They wanted you to keep about 2,500 troops,” the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] answered: “No, they didn’t. It was split. Tha- that wasn’t true. That wasn’t true.'”
Stephanopoulos was skeptical, and according to the ABC transcript, tried again. “So no one told — your military advisers did not tell you, “No, we should just keep 2,500 troops. It’s been a stable situation for the last several years. We can do that. We can continue to do that?'”
Biden repeated his denial, but added a caveat: “No. No one said that to me that I can recall.”
Oh, good, he’s hiding behind his declining mental faculties. The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] is either a fool or a half-wit. How comforting.
Embrace the power of “and” Mr. Goodwin. Joe Biden has built a nearly half-century career on graft and being absolutely wrong about every major foreign and domestic policy issue.And that was long before the dementia set in. But with this nonsense, he’s demented like a fox. As I stated, he handed over a strategically important piece of ground not just to dark age throwbacks but to the Chi-Coms, callously and cruelly abandoning American citizens and their legitimate Afghani comrades like Coney Island whitefish washed up on the shore. As clinically impaired by dementia that Biden may be, there are enough functioning brain cells left in his cranium to understand which side of the egg roll is buttered. He’s in Xi’s Hillary Clinton Mao suit vest pocket. No doubt about it.
The other aspect of this disaster is the military. They – that is the brass who willingly send our brave men and women into harm’s way knowing they could be maimed and killed as a result of the manifestly criminally irresponsible fool posing as commander-in-chief – are equally culpable in this and deserve to slouch shoulder to shoulder with Biden on a communal gallows.
Gen. Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told the committee his assessment was to maintain 2500-3500 troops and “move toward a negotiated solution.” On the other hand, Milley told Sen. Cotton, “I don’t discuss exactly what my conversations are with a sitting president in the Oval Office.
Cotton pointed out that Kabul fell on August 15, and wondered why it took 10 days to ask about the continued presence of U.S. forces. If all this is true, Cotton said, “then why haven’t you resigned?”
Milley told the committee “resigning is a really serious thing — it’s a political act — if I’m resigning in protest. My job is to provide advice — my statutory responsibility is to provide legal advice or best military advice to the president, and that’s my legal requirement. That’s what the law is.” The president “doesn’t have to agree with the advice,” and “it would be an incredible act of political defiance for a commissioned officer to just resign because my advice is not taken.” On a personal note, Milley said, “my dad didn’t get a choice to resign at Iwo Jima,” and that raised another issue.
Alexander Milley did serve with the Fourth Marine Division at Iwo Jima, but if the American had tipped off Japanese Gen. Tadamichi Kuribayashi about an upcoming U.S. attack, Alexander Milley would have been expected to do more than resign. According to Bob Woodward and Robert Costa’s new book Peril, Gen. Milley told his Chinese counterpart Gen. Li Zuocheng that he would tip him off about a U.S. attack, despite a complete lack of evidence that President Trump planned any such thing.
If all that is true, the best remedy for Milley would hardly be resignation. Back in the 1980s Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger described Wojciech Jaruzelski as a “Russian general in a Polish uniform.” If people saw Gen. Milley as a Chinese general in an American uniform it would be hard to blame them. . .
. . . According to I Alone Can Fix It, from Washington Post reporters Carol Leonnig and Phillip Rucker, Gen. Milley believes Donald Trump is the moral equivalent of Adolph Hitler, Trump’s followers are “brownshirts,” and Trump’s complaints about voter fraud were calls for genocide. For Gen. Milley, the enemy is domestic, and the same is true of Lloyd Austin.
The secretary is a “determined advocate” of Critical Race Theory and the “1619 Project” as part of Pentagon training programs. He wants to purge the ranks of “extremists,” code for supporters of Donald Trump and the January 6 protest. None of this will make the United States more prepared for an adversary such as China. Indeed, such divisive indoctrination makes America weaker and more vulnerable.
Vanilli Milley, along with Austin and far too many others at the DoD and who knows how many others in the officer corps all the way down to individuals such as Bowe Bergdahl and Spenser Raponehave turned the military into a sick joke. Worse, it’s become the proverbial “skin suit” worn by our nemeses posing as fellow citizens who demand respect.
Look what is happening in Australia. Not North Korea. Not China. Not Cuba. Australia.People being beaten up, maced, and sent to internment camps for merely protesting that government’s demand that the citizenry comply with their demand to be vaccinated. Or else.
Dr. Kerry Chant, the Chief Health Officer of New South Wales, sent social media into a frenzy on Thursday, after she referred to a post-lockdown “new world order” during a [Chinese] Covid-19 press conference.
After State Premier Gladys Berejiklian had unveiled her administration’s plan for Greater Sydney’s path to freedom out of lockdown, Dr. Chant revealed the new vaccine requirements for workers and customers when the city reopens.
Both parties at reopened businesses would have to be fully vaccinated against [Chinese] Covid-19, Dr. Chant announced, and workplaces would “have some system of checking that.” But it was her next comment that really stirred up a storm.
“We will be looking at what contact tracing looks like in the new world order.
New world order. Not Hitler, but his kissing cousin, the Chinese Great East Asian COVID Prosperity Sphere.
Back up from down under, you can scoff all you want at Vanilli Milley’s embrace of crackpot disgrace theory, and identifying climate change as the number two national security threat. But their number one security threat remains THE CITIZENS OF THE USA. That fat, fruit-salad-festooned fraud is itching to round us up and mow us down just like Billy Ayers predicted all those years ago.
I’ll bet average Aussies regret handing over their guns “for their own safety and security.” I would advise us Americans not making that mistake.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “What if they opened the office and nobody came?” Never Going Back
- “Once geographic boundaries cease to exist, the dilution of the nation begins and someday you step out of your house to find you are in a foreign land.” Decoding the Democrat Fantasy of Open Borders
- “You can’t be a good leftist unless you have someone else’s money to live on. And most of the country is busy paying for the lifestyle of the small remainder.” (warning: see if you can spot how an otherwise outstanding essay is ruined by the penultimate paragraph – jjs) New York Socialism: The Poor Subsidize the Rich
- “Whoever Spartacus is, they have a very elaborate knowledge in “the field.” If you want to know a lot more about the no. 1 issue in the world today, read it. And don’t worry if you don’t understand every single word, neither do I. But I learned a lot.” COVID-19: The Spartacus Letter
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “General Milley, I can only conclude that your advice about staying in Afghanistan was rejected. I’m shocked to learn that your advice wasn’t sought until August 25th on staying past the August 31 deadline. I understand that you’re the principal military adviser, but you don’t decide, the president decides, but if all this is true, General Milley . . . Sen. Cotton Asks Vanilli Milley: “Why Haven’t You Resigned?”
- “You left them behind. Joe Biden left them behind.” Josh Hawley Grills Sec. Austin Over Afghanistan Withdrawal:
- Michael Goodwin: “Biden lied, they died. That’s no longer just an accusation. It’s now a fact, with Tuesday’s Senate testimony shredding President Biden’s nonsensical fictions about Afghanistan and confirming that he alone made the fateful decisions that created the chaotic and deadly withdrawal.” The Tragic Cost of Biden’s Afghanistan Lies
- Lloyd Billingsley: “What advice did Biden hear from senior military officers — and when did he hear it?” Generals Contradict Biden on Afghanistan Withdrawal
- “All our son did is ask the questions that everybody was asking themselves, but they were too scared to speak out loud,” Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller’s father, Stu Scheller Sr., told Task & Purpose. “He was asking for accountability. In fact, I think he even asked for an apology that we made mistakes, but they couldn’t do that, which is mind-blowing.” Marine Who Demanded Accountability for Afghanistan in Viral Video Thrown in the Brig
- “I think one of the other senators said it very well, it was a logistical success but a strategic failure, and I think those are two different terms,” Milley said when asked by Sen. Dan Sullivan (R-AK) about his assessment of the operations. Vanilli Milley Admits Joe Biden’s Afghanistan Evacuation a “Strategic Failure”
- “While Milley has denied trying to usurp Trump, his testimony, given under oath, certainly makes it sound like Nancy Pelosi tried to. She clearly sought assurances that Trump could be thwarted from launching an attack. Such a directive may not have been given directly but may very well have been implied. Pelosi ought to testify before the Senate Armed Forces Committee.” (yeah, that’ll happen! – jjs) Did Malig-Nancy Pelosi Attempt to Take Over the Chain of Command Before Trump Left Office?
- “Biden lied when he told Stephanopoulos no one advised him against his timeline-based withdrawal. His recklessness resulted in the deaths of 13 US service members and abandonment of countless citizens & allies. Biden can’t avoid the consequences of his actions. He must resign.” “Biden Lied”: Marsha Blackburn Calls for [so-called quote-unquote “POTUS”] to Resign over Afghanistan Debacle
- “Despite Biden’s claims to the contrary, McKenzie said that he had advised the president against a rapid and complete withdrawal from Afghanistan, arguing that the end result would likely be a complete takeover by the Taliban and the collapse of both the Afghan Security Forces and the Afghan government.” Gen. McKenzie Undercuts Biden Statements On Afghanistan Withdrawal
- Dear Lord, will somebody please shove an Oklahoma crab salad into the gaping, festering maw of this lying slag? Fauxca-Has-Benn Warren: “We Should Be Proud of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden” for Afghanistan Evacuation, We “Left No American-Owned Equipment Behind”
- “Any war will become “endless” and ‘un-winnable’ if the commanders choose to wage it by halves.” Afghanistan: What Comes of Limited War
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “To put a finer point on it, Hochul is declaring an emergency due to a crisis she created by ordering the vaccine mandate.” (she’s got that glassy-eyed Whitmer look – jjs) Governor “Yokel” Hochul Declares an Healthcare Worker Shortage Emergency of Her Own Making
- “Protestors carried signs that read, among other things, ‘Consent Matters’ and ‘Make 1984 Fiction Again.’ There were also signs with the now-ubiquitous ‘FUCK Joe Biden.'” “Wake Up!”: New Yorkers March Against COVID Mandates and Mass Firings
- “The move triggered protests drawing healthcare workers who rejected the mandate.”North Carolina Hospital System Fires 175 Workers over Vaccine Mandate
- “[Chinese] COVID rates have been falling all of September, before the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] has even implemented his mandates.” Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Gets More Pointless Every Day
- “We’re putting this city [NYC] on notice that your mandate will not be another racist, social distance practice. Black people are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising.”BLM Organizer Calls Vaccine Mandates “Racist”
- “Despite an avalanche of new requirements that compel people to get the shot or lose their jobs, Americans are using the power of protest to send a message.” These Americans Are Protesting, Suing, and Resigning Over Draconian Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Demands
- “A white man with ‘elevated medical risk to [Chinese] COVID-19’ was denied a vaccine in New Hampshire due to the color of his skin, says a new civil rights complaint.” New Hampshire Denied White Man Vaccine Due To His Skin Color, New Complaint Says
- “Six United employees last week filed a class-action suit against the airline, saying it failed to provide accommodation for workers who opted to not get a [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine.”United Airlines Pauses Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Workers Seeking Religious, Medical Exemptions
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s wide-ranging vaccine mandate will affect tens of millions of U.S. workers, but experts, labor unions and business groups are divided on what impact the rule will have.” Will a Vaccine Mandate Trigger the Great Resignation?
* * * * *
- “Meanwhile, as he gets booster shot, Biden indicates that a ‘vast majority’ of Americans must be vaccinated before we return back to a normal life.” Norwegians Celebrate After Government Ends 561-Day Lockdown
- “Fauci and Daszak continue their CCP collaborator road show.” Fauci Just Addressed a Wuhan Collaborator Conference Alongside Disgraced Peter Daszak.
- “One’s position on the [Chinese] COVID-19 issue identifies one’s political loyalties, pure and simple.” Chinese COVID-19 Is the New Global Warming
- “Let us hope that [Chinese] COVID-19 was only the result of a lab leak.” (even if it was, why are these evil, g-dless, savage Chi-Coms brewing up doomsday weapons in the first place? – jjs) Thinking Critically About China’s Responsibility for Chinese COVID-19
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “I think this is intentional, I think this is ideological. They want a massive illegal migration into this country.” DeSantis Sues Biden Junta Over “Destructive and Illegal” Border Policy
- “Although Democrats now control a trio of House seats representing Texas’ southern-most border with Mexico, voting patterns are making the districts more competitive.” Will Biden’s Border Crisis Cost Democrats Texas Seats?
- “The new barbarians desperately want the bread and circuses given to them by the Washington elite. We’re in trouble if we don’t check them.” If We’re Rome, Who Are the Barbarians That Will End Us?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Author of Antiracist Baby has called for a constitutional amendment to ban ‘racial inequity.'” “Antiracism” Advocate Ibram X. Krement Wins MacArthur “Genius” Grant
- “Our ruling class’ support for critical race theory and undeniable hostility towards white people fuels acts of racial harassment — and worse.” Elites’ Racial Animus is Resulting in Targeted Harassment of White People
- Dennis Prager: “So, then, here are two questions for American Jews to ponder: If a Nazi-like doctrine took over America, and you could knock on the door of someone who obeyed all government orders regarding masks, regardless of their rationality, or someone who questioned government authority and obeyed few or none of its mask orders — on whose door would you knock?” Who Would Hide a Jew if Nazis Took Over America?
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Presto! Through Democrat incremental creep, the unpopular 2019 vote-by-mail measure is made permanent. The Agenda is complete — for now. I mean, what could possibly go wrong with all vote-by-mail? Right, Pennsylvania? Right, Georgia? Right, Arizona? Especially when Newsom has yet to give up his emergency powers and it doesn’t seem likely he ever will. It’s good to be King.” Democrat Incrementalism Makes Pandemic Vote-By-Mail Ballots Permanent
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- If this doesn’t sink this crooked bastard, then you can bet your ass the elections are rigged.Terry “Punk” McAuliffe: “I Don’t Think Parents Should Be Telling Schools What They Should Teach”
- “Prince William County limits public comment amid debate over [Chinese] COVID, woke curricula.” Virginia Parents Say School Board Gag Rule Stifles Criticism
- “Many of the protestors told the Daily Caller News Foundation that they were inspired to attend the rally by The Daily Wire’s Matt Walsh, who flew in from Tennessee to condemn the county’s increasingly progressive policies.” Crowds Gather With Matt Walsh To Protest Virginia School’s “Indoctrination and Psychological Abuse of Kids”
- “The value of higher education comes from developing a fuller understanding of the world by asking questions that challenge the status quo. A college that won’t clearly protect your right to ask those questions is a bad deal, even if it boasts small class sizes or a fancy stadium.” Nearly 25% of College Students Say it’s Acceptable to Use Violence to Shut Down Controversial Speakers
- “Abramson’s achievement is to show that trust in the neutral institutions that adjudicate knowledge has collapsed, and to adroitly locate our universities at the center of this calamity.” What Our Universities Have Wrought (our demise – jjs)
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Lower courts have ruled every which way on such cases.” The Supreme Court Passes on Religious Liberty Cases
- “In January, [ADL apostate prexy Jonathan] Greenblatt correctly stated that Tlaib’s depiction of Israel as ‘apartheid’ was both ‘false and hateful.’ But now she restated that same false and antisemitic claim in order to demonize Israel’s self-defense, and joined her fellow ‘Squad’ members to strip funding from a program designed to neutralize the war crimes of the Hamas terror organization.” 1,500-Plus Rabbis Accuse ADL of Abandoning Jewish Community to Anti-Semitic Bigotry
- “Targeting the Iron Dome.” The [Death] Squad’s Latest Attempt to Hurt Israel
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The judges reportedly failed to disqualify themselves from 685 cases across the country since 2010.” More than 130 Federal Judges Broke the Law by Hearing Cases Involving Their Own Financial Interests
- “The reason that the people who are left-of-center in American politics want to downplay the carnage is that they all spent the summer of 2020 cheering it on.” Democrats Would Prefer That You Ignore All of the Violent Crime Around You
- “An outsize share of lawbreaking occurs at certain places and times — and is perpetrated by a small group of people.” Concentrating on Crime
- “Homicide statistics alone don’t convey the full costs of rising crime in Minnesota’s largest city.” Murderapolis, Again
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Sources reveal the South Dakota governor and potential 2024 VP candidate is having an extramarital affair with former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.” Kristi Noem Shows Why Republicans Can’t Have Nice Things
- “Saule Omarova said equal pay was a ‘huge achievement’ by Soviet dictatorship.” Biden Banking Nominee Proud Recipient of Collegiate “Lenin Award”
- “The latest findings point to malaise more than fear. But malaise could spell real trouble for a Democrat [so-called quote-unquote “president”] who built his support on a pledge to steer the nation out of crisis — and whose party’s bare House and Senate majorities are on the line in 2022.” Biden Suffers First-Ever “Trust Deficit” Regarding Chinese COVID-19, Axios Survey Reveals
- “Biden’s national approval rating has plummeted to 43 percent from a high of 57 percent in January, according to a Gallup poll released last week.” Poll: Biden’s Approval Rating in North Carolina at 38 Percent
- “Approval ratings are plummeting. Here’s why.” Biden Sinking
- “Hearing fans chant ‘Fuck Joe Biden’ at the Ryder Cup is glorious” “Fuck Joe Biden” Chant Hits the Ryder Cup and a Staten Island Food Court
- “You don’t have to go to a college football game to get the ‘Fuck Joe Biden’ message. Just look around.” Sports Fans Aren’t The Only Ones Ramping Up Their “Fuck Joe Biden” Chants
- “. . . And the clarity that can be found within.” Biden’s Desperate Race to the Lying Bottom
- “When clowns, children, and illusionists take control of something that used to be called a national destiny, we are observing a house built of Play Doh, a castle in the sand where kids play at being architects, a Potemkin village that is nothing but a Hollywood set. This is America today, and by extension, the rest of the Western world.” Kamala Harris: A Representative Figure and a Harbinger of Catastrophe
- “Dems want us to think of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead but saving Harris is more like Mel Brook’s Young Frankenstein and ‘Abby Normal’s brain.'” Democrats Plan to Resurrect Kamala Harris’ Reputation (we already know she can suck a golfball through a garden hose – jjs)
- “Dem turnout lags as Terry [the Punk] McAuliffe looks to overcome post-Trump enthusiasm gap.” (see also the item in the Education section – jjs) VA Republicans Jump to In-Person Early Voting Lead, Model Shows
- Fluff piece from lefties Doug Schoen and Andrew Stein. Adams is better because he hides his leftism, unlike the braying jackass Toothy McBigtits and her ilk. Still, submitted for your approval and discussion insofar as it’s indicative of the internecine struggle in the Democrat Party. Eric Adams Represents a More Better-er Future for Dems Than Titty Caca AOC, Squad
- “A multiethnic, moderate coalition of New Yorkers wants order and opportunity.” The Emerging Metropolitan Majority?
- “The appeal of personal liberty is far brighter and more attractive than the government would like.” The Case for Optimism
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “We seek no further territorial demands on Czechoslovakia. . . ” Facebook Announces $50 Million Investment, Promises To Build Metaverse “Responsibly”
- He grew up thinking “gabbagool” meant “grab a girl.” Fredo Cuomo’s Former Producer Felt “Threatened” By Host: Report
- “Can’t it offer even a token statement about sexual harassment?” WaPo Media Critic Slams XiNN For Silence Over Fredo Cuomo Misconduct
- “According to the lawsuit, which was filed in August of 2019 in Suffolk County Court, ‘[Lemon] put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff’s mustache and under Plaintiff’s nose.'” (taint that a shame – jjs) XiNN’s Don “Small Bitter Fruit” Lemon May End Up in Court Next Year Over Sexual Assault Charge
- “Twitter censored fact-based, conservative content about horses while opting not to correct harmful misinformation about Joe Biden’s border crisis.” To Hide Biden’s Border Crisis, Twitter Censored My 2017 Video Journalism On Horse Patrol Units
- “Riddled with compromise and conflicts of interest, the [Chinese] COVID-origin investigative committee has been wound up.” SCALP: Lancet Scrubs ENTIRE Chinese COVID Origins Investigation Team After National Pulse Exposes
- “How dysfunctional is this place and its employees?” Portland TV Station Cancels News for One Day to Deal With “Stress.” Did Anyone Notice?
- “Mohammed El-Kurd has referred to Israelis as ‘rabid dogs’ and ‘neonazi pigs’ in other tweets.” (ho-fucking-hum, day ending in “Y” – jjs) Nation Correspondent Praises “Martyrs” of Palestinian Violence
- “Overall, the database documents the terrible state of academic thought in the United States. Across the country college administrators, teachers, and students have teamed up to silence any ideas or opinions they do not like, with the bulk of the attacks going against conservatives and the traditions and concepts of western civilization. Not only have people been fired and blackballed, even discussing openly the history of our nation has become verboten. You must either condemn the American dream as racist white supremacy, or you must shut up.” Today’s Blacklisted American: New Cancel Culture Database Lists More Than 1,400 Examples of Censorship and Blacklisting in Academia
- “The pro-life movement is tired of district attorneys refusing to enforce pro-life laws and activist federal judges holding pro-life policies up in court for years on end. A new approach is working. No wonder those who promote abortion are so up in arms over its ingenuity.”The Texas Heartbeat Act Is Saving 100 Babies’ Lives Every Single Day
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The responders are facing more challenges from volcano tourists than potential tsunamis.”Canary Island Volcano Opens New Crevice as Thousands Evacuate
- “The Communist regime has used the American exit from Afghanistan to boost its presence in the war-torn country, in part to gain access to its natural resources, which are valued at anywhere from $1 to $3 trillion.” Democrats Block Bill To Sanction Trillion-Dollar Trade Between China and the Taliban
- “Indeed, German politics used to be a stable, boring place with two major parties of the right and left vying for power. But those two parties have fractured into four medium-sized parties and several smaller entities leading to tense negotiations to determine who serves and where in the coalition government.” German Election a Win for the Left, But Can They Govern?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Robert Wilkie, former secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) noted the Biden [junta’s] advocacy for and imposition of policies marketed as pursuits for ‘inclusion, diversity, [and] equity.'” Robert Wilkie: “Woke Agenda” is “Destroying” Military Meritocracy, Morale, Readiness
- Rasha Mubarak: “These 6 Palestinian freedom fighters offer us hope.” Rancida Taliban Finance Director Shills for Palestinian Islamic Jihad Prison Escapees
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION
- 10 per cent FROM the Big Guy? Biden to Make Last-Ditch Effort to Get Manchin and Sinema on Board With $3.5 Trillion Spending Plan
- Are these Commies really going to shoot themselves the face over this and accidentally pull us down off the gallows in or is it kabuki/bukkake theater? Farshimmelt Alta-Kocker Bernie Sanders Urges House Democrats To Vote Against Infrastructure Bill Unless Reconciliation Package Passed, Cites “Existential Threat”
- “$3.5 trillion spending bill hits American tobacco users and those trying to quit.” House Dems Propose $100 Billion Tax Hike Targeting The Poor
- Betsy McCaughey: “Buried in the 2,465 pages are numerous billion-dollar grants to unnamed community organizations for vague purposes like promoting ‘community engagement,’ providing ‘support and advice,’ and ‘creating equitable civic infrastructure.’ Translation: Your taxpayer dollars will fund the payrolls of left-wing advocacy groups between elections. In return, they become the campaign army staffing phone banks, harvesting ballots, and escorting people to the polls on Election Day.” Billions Hidden in $3.5 Trillion Socialism Transition Bill to Tilt Election Scale
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “States must block the federal government from countermanding localities with fake constitutional protections.” Stop “Civil Rights” Abuse
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Unexpectedly! Oil Prices Reach 3-Year High Amid Fuel Shortages
- “Powell was on Capitol Hill testifying to the Senate Banking Committee alongside Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen in a hearing on pandemic economic relief.” (greedy communist hypocrite know-nothing shit-whore – jjs) Fauxca-Has-Been Warren Opposes “Dangerous Man” Powell For Second Term as Fed Chair
- “This new program will roll out a $500 bonus on the first paycheck in an effort to incentivize returning to the workforce, according to the official announcement.” New Jersey Paid People Not To Work. Now It Will Pay People To Work
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Capitalism in space: The satellite company Terran Orbital announced yesterday it will build a large factory to manufacture more than a 1,000 small satellites per year.” Satellite Company Terran Orbital to Build Big Satellite Factory in Florida
- “[More] Capitalism in space: The United Kingdom yesterday released a new comprehensive space strategy that seems generally focused on encouraging the growth of a private aerospace industry.” UK’s New Comprehensive Space Strategy: Develop a Robust Private Sector (now do health care! – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “There is a thousandfold increase in gender nonconformity among young people.” Bishop Burbidge Is Right About Gender Ideology
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Our understanding of antibodies, of natural immunity, has changed a great deal from the onset of the pandemic and is still evolving.” WATCH: Orlando Magic’s Jonathan Isaac Defends Freedom of Choice to Reject Chinese COVID Jab
- “The past is beyond our reach and the future is always pulling away.” Abiding in a Continuous Present
- “Laughter and comedy represent the inner freedom that we all have, and that no totalitarian regime can touch and stain.” Why America Needs Slavic Joy, or How to Be an Honest Optimist
- “Like a sitcom in its death throws [sic] jumping the proverbial shark, the cancel-culture movement is plunging into a humiliating depth of inanity.” The Fake “Your Hood” PC Outrage Might Finally Tip the Scale Against Cancel Culture
- Katie Hopkins: “Americans are different from the rest of us.” Six Lessons from The Road — in America
HITHER & YON
- “No capes or cowls, but this graphic novel adaptation nails the source material.” Why Ghost World is One of the Best Comic Book Movies — Ever
- “The debate rages.” (if you want to understand the roots of the Deep State that overthrew America last year, Allen Dulles is your man – jjs) Should the US Have Spared Nazis for Their Political Usefulness?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.