Good morning, kids. End of the week and the start of a new month. Well, it certainly looks like this combined $5 trillion coffin nail of the republic (for those who don’t think that description applies to last January 6th) has been derailed with Malig-Nancy Pelosi pulling the plug on a floor vote, meaning she doesn’t have the votes. Full disclosure: I am totally confused as to what’s been pulled and what hasn’t. We’ve got a $1.2 trillion bill for “infrastructure,” $3.5 trillion for a reconciliation bill that completely mangles our society into a fascist kleptocratic dictatorship, and who supports what and at what cost with what amendments and without what amendments and what has to pass first before the other is getting me crazy.
Suffice it to say that the Shining Path Maoist brigade want multiple trillions while Joe Manchin insists on only $1.5 trillion. And he’s supposedly the voice of fiscal sanity! The fact that he stuck a demand that the Hyde Amendment be put into the legislation is either a cheap political ploy (BIRM) to dupe the rubes back home (and for continually voting for him, sorry Mountaineers, that descriptor sticks) or else it’s the moral equivalent of Don “small bitter fruit” Lemon wiping his taint sweat on an unsuspecting normal person. Good for Joe, but all things considered, I have my doubts.
Let’s face it. When you come to DC, sooner or later even the most honest, upright, idealistic Jefferson Smith eventually devolves, partially or completely, into Jeff Flake. And as the successor of Sheets Byrd, Joe Manchin ain’t ever been no Jefferson Smith, but I digress. Sodom-on-the-Potomac runs on graft, corruption and the lust for power (along with Edwin Edwards’ dead girls and live boys). So with trillions – TRILLIONS-SSSS plural – on the table ready to go mostly under the table, there is no way that this garbage is dead. I don’t even think it’s comatose but merely shagged out after having a long squawk.
It’s hard for me to get excited about Joe Manchin’s newly-minted status as some sort of moderate voice of reason. Though he’s only been a Senator for 11 years, many of his colleagues have been there for decades. And he’s eagerly voted in lockstep time and time again to put us into a $28 trillion hole that at some point, and now very soon with all the Peking Pox “stimulus” on top of the Obama era Porkulus that is added yearly to the budget (when there is a budget and we haven’t had one in years), we are never going to be able to claw our way out of. So three cheers for Manchin. And Sinema. Our heroes. Pfft. If that doesn’t explain why I have only the slightest bit of interest in this multi-trillion dollar kabuki-bukkake theatrics, and why, beyond the nearly institutionalized vote-rigging, electoral politics is all but useless, this story says it all.
While Joe Manchin yammers on and on about “sanity” he and his colleagues voted to confirm an ecological terrorist, luddite and Ba’al-worshipping baby-killer to run the Bureau of Land Management.
President Joe Biden wants to put an actual Communist — self-proclaimed “radical” Cornell University law school professor Saule Omarova — in charge of the nation’s banking system. . .
. . . There’s a reason the USSR is defunct and the U.S. isn’t — at least until Omarova gets her way. . .
. . . Or as Kristin Tate wrote for The Hill on Wednesday:
Taken to its extreme, this would mean that the Federal Reserve, acting on behalf of Washington, could become the only place citizens could deposit their money. Such a massive transformation would be accomplished by replacing consumer deposits into a new digital dollar, held by the Fed.
Nationalized banking with, if I’m reading this correctly, nothing but a centrally controlled digital currency for legal tender — what could go wrong? . . .
. . . Nominating Omarova to serve as Comptroller of the Currency, as Biden has done, is worse than putting the inmates in charge of the asylum. It’s more like putting a convicted arsonist in charge of the Forest Service.
Wait, the Senate just did that by confirming eco-terrorist Tracy Stone-Manning to run the Bureau of Land Management! It’s an absolute Roman farce. So, a cashless society and the proposal to have to report every transaction by every citizen of $600 or more to the IRS. If I weren’t a cheerful, happy, Up-With-People kind of guy, I’d say that this is part of a move for the government to have absolute control over absolutely every aspect of absolutely everyone’s life. Absolutely. But that’s just so much horse-paste, right?
Reagan once said: “The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I’m from the Government, and I’m here to help.” He was right, the government’s not your friend and it most certainly isn’t here to help you.
The dirty little secret about government is that its purpose is not really to make the lives of citizens better but, rather, to accumulate power at the expense of citizens. Not sure about that? Ask yourself, how many government agencies have put themselves out of a job because they succeeded? There’re a few that technology left behind, like the Steamboat Inspection Service; others that served their purpose, like the Defense Homes Corporation; while others were merged into other agencies like the General Land Office, subsumed into the Department of Interior. In our history, there have been fewer than 100 federal agencies that have actually been shuttered, and most of those existed in the early 20th century to deal with the Depression or the two world wars. . .
. . . The American government has become a leviathan. It’s everywhere, involved in virtually every aspect of American’s lives, and it’s perpetual, regardless of its record of dismal failure. Two examples:
1) The War on Poverty, AKA the Great Society. The brainchild of LBJ, the Great Society programs were created to address poverty in America. They included things like food stamps, Medicaid, Medicare, Head Start, and others. In 1964, when the Great Society programs were passed, the poverty rate was 15%, dropping to 13.9% the next year. By 1969 the rate was 9.7%. Exactly 50 years later, in 2019, the rate was 8.7%. That means that as a result of fighting the War on Poverty for half a century, after spending over $30 trillion, the poverty rate dropped by a rounding error — by literally 1%!
Yet somehow the War on Poverty goes on, with more programs, more money, more regulations and, of course, more employees. Indeed, DHHS, which manages many of the programs, has a staff of 80,000 and an annual budget of over $1 trillion.
2) Public education. American public education is really just a jobs and revenue-generating program for unions. William McGurn over at the WSJ looks at the performance of schools in the largest school districts. The level of failure is extraordinary.
For example, in 2019, Atlanta public schools spent $17,112 per student and the result of all of that spending was that only 10% of students were proficient in math and 15% in reading. So, for all that expenditure, fully 90% failed basic math proficiency and 85% reading.
This dynamic has been going on for decades across the country. New York City spends $28,004 per student and 75% of them lack proficiency in math and 81% in reading, while Boston spends $25,653 and has similar marks with 88% failing math and 85% reading. . .
. . . American governments spend more money on education and social programs than anything else, more than the GDP of most countries. Yet even as they fail, year after year, decade after decade, the funds keep growing, regardless of their catastrophically abysmal track record. And that tells you everything you need to know about the nature of governments. Their goal isn’t to solve problems. They’re not here to make life better for citizens. Their goal is not to protect the lives and liberties of citizens.No, government is the Borg. Its raison d’etre is simple: Grow revenue and increase power for itself and unions. . .
. . . Accumulating power is the fundamental nature of government, and our Founding Fathers understood that which is why they gave us the Bill of Rights and particularly the 9th and 10th Amendments. For the first 150 years of our nation, those guardrails stood relatively firm, but today they are simply gone. Sadly, America has become so detached from our Constitution that 90% of what our government does is unconstitutional.
Accumulation of power, greed, ideology and more than likely some perfect storm of all three is why we are in the position we are in; bound, blindfolded and backs to the wall, alas without a cigarette because cancer and Kathleen Supercilious Sebelius “secondhand smoke” trope. But we will be forced to wear a face diaper and get the Pfizer Pfix while standing 6 feet apart because we’re all in this together.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The leftist National School Boards Association is begging [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden to use domestic terrorism laws to target concerned parents.” Leftist School Boards Association Begs Biden to Use Domestic Terrorism Laws to Target Concerned Parents
- Julie Kelly: “The conduct of FBI assets in the Whitmer case probably is not an outlier but rather, as increasingly appears to be the case, standard operating procedure at the Federal Bureau of Investigation.” Whitmer Case Exposes Pattern of FBI Misconduct
- “Myriad failed programs show that our government and its many employees have goals entirely separate from the welfare of America and her citizens.” The Government Is Not Your Friend, No Matter What Politicians Tell You
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “Progressive Democrats attempted to push moderates into supporting the bill known as the Build Back Better Act with a price tag of $3.5 trillion. The bill would expand the child tax credit, Medicare, dental care, fund community college, universal pre-k, “combat” climate change, of course, among many other programs.” The feud threatens two of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s top legislative priorities and has so far confounded party leaders, senior congressional staffers, and White House aides who have sought a solution.NO DEAL! Malig-Nancy Pelosi Pulls $1.2 Trillion So-Called “Infrastructure” Bill from Promised House Vote
- “Manchin told the outlet that the reconciliation bill would be ‘dead on arrival’ if it did not include the Hyde Amendment.” (the question is, is Joe Manchin smarter or dumber than Bart Stupak was with Obamacare? – jjs) Joe Manchin: Reconciliation Bill Cannot Support Taxpayer-Funded Abortion
- “Rep. Peter Welch (D-VT) told the Associated Press (AP) the anger and ‘ultimatums’ Democrats are negotiating around are ‘not healthy’ and are sure to doom the vote.”Democrat Infighting: “Breach in Trust” if Malig-Nancy Pelosi Breaks Promise to Hold Infrastructure Vote
- “There is no agreement, Manchin stands by his statement yesterday and reports of a number are completely inaccurate. He will continue to work in good faith.” Joe Manchin’s Office Denies Claims of Reconciliation Deal
- “The letter explains that the reconciliation bill could nearly double the $1,578 ‘marriage penalty’ for a couple.” GOP Senators Call Out “Marriage Penalties” in Democrats’ Spending Bill
- “So in today’s Democrat party, supporting a mere $5 trillion spending spree in a span of eight months earns progressive demands to be stripped of committee assignments and purged from the party.” Only in Leftie-Land is $1.5 Trillion Considered a “Compromise”
- “Governing like Biff Tannen tends to get one into a mess.” The Democrats Earned Their ‘F’ This Week
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Biden [junta] is covering up its final crime in Afghanistan.” Biden’s “Evacuation” Was a Taliban Human Trafficking Scheme
- If you want to know why I have only the slightest bit of interest in the multi-trillion dollar kabuk-bukkake theatrics, and why beyond the vote-rigging electoral politics is all but useless, this story says it all. 49 Republicans Help Democrats Pass Billions in Welfare, Driver’s Licenses for 95,000 Afghans Brought to U.S.
- “Joe Biden lied, America died in Afghanistan.” Yes, America, Joe Biden Lied To You About Afghanistan
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “We know that air travel during the 2020 holiday season contributed to last winter’s devastating [Chinese] COVID-19 surge. We simply cannot allow that to happen again.”Dianne Feinstein Unveils Bill to Mandate Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine or Testing for Domestic Flights
- “The amendment, introduced by Republican Kansas Sen. Roger Marshall, took aim at President Joe Biden’s announced vaccine mandates for federal employees and companies with more than 100 employees. The amendment, which required 60 votes to pass, failed 50-50.” Senate Votes Down Amendment Banning Funding for Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates
- “The explosion of vaccine mandates this month has prompted fierce pushback.” More Than 180 Minnesota Health Care Workers File Lawsuit Against Vaccine Mandates
- “‘Service members that have natural immunity, developed from surviving the virus, should be granted a medical exception from compulsory vaccination because the DoD instruction policy reflects the well-established understanding that prior infection provides the immune system’s best possible response to the virus,’ the lawsuit states.” Soldiers File Lawsuit Over Military Vaccine Mandate Seeking Exemption For “Natural Immunity”
- “While other nations are fully removing their pandemic restrictions, the [junta] and more than a few governors are refusing to let people be free.” When Will the U.S. Be Released From Chinese COVID Prison? (never – jjs)
- “I tell ya, fat. She’s quite a handful. Two! If you catch my drip!” Maskless Biden Kisses Maskless Pelosi Amid Maskless Crowd at Baseball Game
- “Mask mandates are now very political. They are very political precisely because they make no medical sense.” Silver Bullets for Mask Mandates
- Robert Spencer: “. . . And He wants us to be vaccinated.” Yokel Hochul’s New Religion: G-d Gave Us the Vaccines
- “Our leaders want to give us permanent pacifiers. We must resist.” We Are Months Away From Masks Forever
* * * * *
- “Insert” pun here. No, not there, here. Chinese COVID May Cause Restless Anal Syndrome (Just When You Thought Chinese COVID Couldn’t Get Any Weirder)
- “The world has had it with [Chinese] COVID mandates and lockdowns. People are taking to the streets worldwide. Why won’t our leaders pay attention? Do most Americans even know about these protests? The lefty news outlets seem to “forget” the world is fighting back against [Chinese] COVID tyranny. Here is an update showing some of the countries that are fighting back across the globe.” Chinese COVID Protests Are Sweeping the World. Where’s the Media?
- “The treatment works best in those with early stages of infection.” Oral Drug Likely Effective Against Chinese COVID-19: Report
- “The Democrat party’s ability to weaponize [Chinese] COVID is something unparalleled in American history.” America’s Descent Into Totalitarianism Advances Unabated
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “A small fraction are trying to get documents to stay in Mexico.” 40,000 Haitian Migrant Invaders in Mexico Bound for U.S.
- “The September 12-24 migrant camp crisis in Del Rio displayed two lessons very much worth unpacking from the White House response.” Del Rio Madness Proves Biden Can Stop the Border Crisis Whenever He Wants
- “In the last several weeks, the Biden [junta] defended its decision to continue using Title 42 to expel thousands of migrants, most of them from Haiti, amid criticism from Democrats and immigration advocates.” Piss-Hockey Psaki Bristles at NYT Reporter For Comparing Biden to Trump on Border
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) has initiated a command investigation regarding LCpl Hunter Clark’s attendance at the event last weekend to determine if any DoD policies were violated,” Cochran said. “Any details pertaining to this incident are not releasable while the investigation is being conducted.” (another persecuted American headed for the Garland Archipelago – jjs) Marine Who Fought During Afghan Collapse Under Investigation for Appearing at Trump Rally, Report Says
- “Like Dreyfus, Scheller is a scapegoat for a corrupt military establishment. It took individual men of courage to face down the political and military establishment in France. Will Lt. Colonel Scheller have to wait as long as Dreyfus for justice?” The Scheller Case is America’s Dreyfus Affair
- “The Pipe Hitter Foundation is about to break $1.5 million in fundraising to help Marine Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller, who was jailed after blasting the military’s leadership during the botched Afghanistan withdrawal in several viral social media posts.” Fundraiser for Lt. Col. Scheller Hits $1.5 Million
- “Since its inception, the Jan. 6 committee has taken the shape of a partisan show-trial sought to weaponize the legislative branch against the Democrats’ political dissidents.” Liz-ard Cheney, House Democrats Target Americans for Exercising Right to Protest
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Horowitz’s report chastised the FBI for ‘widespread’ violations in the agency’s applications filed through the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.” Inspector General Finds Damning “Widespread” FISA Failure After FBI Director Dismissed Concerns
- “Biden national security adviser pushed collusion claims after they were debunked.” Clinton Attorney Briefed Jake Sullivan on Trump-Russia Conspiracy
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- David Harsanyi: “. . . the idea that government can’t function with the filibuster in place is a notion debunked by history. It is true that the filibuster stops a party that is intent on governing unilaterally and steamrolling half the country using a razor-slim, fleeting majority. Or, at least, it once did. Which only means the filibuster was working.” The Democrats’ Reconciliation Bill Is Unprecedented in Every Way
- “The West Virginia senator will betray his constituents in order to pass his ‘voting rights’ bill.”When Joe Manchin Will Kill the Filibuster
- “Democrats have some options in their bid to end the Senate filibuster that few are considering . . . out loud, anyway.” Can the Dems Bust the Filibuster?
- “These and the numerous other election irregularities deserved — and still deserve — a full airing if the American people’s faith in our election system is ever to be restored.” Trying to Prevent Illegal Conduct From Deciding an Election is Not Endorsing a “Coup”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Cardona has drawn backlash from Republicans on several education-related issues since taking the post as the head of the Department of Education. In April, two GOP congressmen sent a letter to Cardona denouncing an Education Department grant program encouraging the use of Critical Race Theory in school curriculum.” Biden Education Secretary Dodges When Asked if Parents Should Be “Primary Stakeholder” of Child’s Education
- “Think the [Chinese] COVID-19 lockdowns were disastrous for education? Think again. Parents and local civic entrepreneurs are changing the landscape of K-12 schooling.” The Great Re-Bundling of K-12 Schooling
- “Illegal immigration will kill the public education system.” The Disastrous Impact of Illegal Immigration on Public Education
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “vice president’s”] staff contacted the Democratic Majority for Israel and its president, Mark Mellman, to reaffirm her support for Israel.” (she loves Israel, she just hates the filthy Heeb bastard weather controllers and war mongers [SARC] – jjs)White House Does Damage Control After Kamala Harris Encouraged Student Who Accused Israel of “Ethnic Genocide”
- “The future of the leftward leaning of American Jews.” Will American Jews Ever Abandon the Democrat Party?
- “Barbara Sharief has troubling Islamic credentials — and a good shot at a Congressional seat.” (it’s another Taqqiya sunrise, but seriously folks, if she married the Bro-Fo she’d be . . . Omar Sharief? – jjs) Muslim Congressional Candidate Feels “Extremely Blessed” to Visit Terror-Linked Mosques
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- Daniel Greenfield: “Only a Biden could bring Communist China and the Brotherhood together.” Hunter Biden and the Muslim Brotherhood
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Conservatives should take a knee-jerk pro-police position.” Getting It Right on Justice Reform
- “The measures appeared to be put forward as a response to the death of George Floyd, who died following an encounter with Minneapolis police officers last year.” Newsom Signs Mega Police Reform Bills
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Donation could run afoul of federal law that prohibits taking money from foreign nationals.”“Punk” Terry McAuliffe Campaign Took $350,000 From US-Based Company Owned by British National
- “There’s a reason the USSR is defunct and the U.S. isn’t — at least until Omarova gets her way.” Terrifying: Biden Is Nominating Soviet-Trained Radicals Now
- No, not Rump Roast, but a cheaper cut. Chair of the Southeast Crescent Regional Commission ain’t the FCC. Biden Reportedly Nominated Daughter of Political Ally James Clyburn to Post
- Paul Kengor: “The FBI’s Maria de Blasio file.” (formerly behind a paywall; enlightening but wholly unsurprising given who and what her spawn is, yet still a good read – jjs) Was Bill DeBolshevik’s Mom a Commie?
- “The only challenge this [junta] seems able to handle is keeping the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] from facing reporters’ questions.” Complete Collapse: Team Biden’s Made a Mess on Every Front
- “As a physician, I strongly suspect a connection between Biden’s cognitive decline and the acceleration of his dissembling and bumbling. People who are suffering from dementia often make up things to fill gaps in their memory and ability to reason. Then again, it could just be that a long and illustrious career of lying is hard to shake off.” Biden’s Dishonesty and Dementia Are Causing Problems For Him — And the Nation
- “Democrats see Harris as uniquely positioned to drive up turnout among young people and women.” Comedy Gold! Democrats Counting on Kamala Harris to Help Them Get Out the Vote in 2022 Midterms
- “. . . she doesn’t appear to be doing her image any favors with her current performance leading the Biden [junta’s] efforts on immigration and voting rights.” ANALYSIS: Kamala Harris is Eight Months Into Being [so-called quote-unquote “VP”], and Already Trying to Save Her Political Career
- “In what may be a surprise to many, his polling. . . shows Americans think of the United States in the highest regard, prefer free-market capitalism over big government socialism, reject critical race theory and oppose defunding the police.” POLL: Democrat Efforts to Push Big Government, CRT, Defund the Police Alienate Swing Voters
- “Who in the world thought this was going to hurt him?” [WATCH] Hilarious Attack Ad on Ron DeSantis Makes Him Look Like the Best Governor on Earth
- Mollie Hemingway: “It is absolute madness that a partisan liar and conspiracy theorist such as Chuck Todd would be anywhere near that debate stage.” Virginia Republicans Were Idiotic To Have Democrat Partisan Hack Chuck Todd Moderate a Debate
- “His need to prove his manhood is putting us all in danger.” Joe Biden’s Toxic Masculinity
- “Gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake, who admonished Trump in 2017, lands former president’s endorsement.” Trump Backs One-Time Critic and Dem Donor in Crowded AZ Primary
- “Dowd reacted to the arrival of Donald Trump on the scene not by condemning him, but, like Jen Rubin, by changing his political views on everything.” (he didn’t change his views; he came out of the closet – jjs) Former Bush Strategist Matthew Dowd Busy Deleting Tweets as He Announces Bid for TX Lieutenant Governor
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: ” . . . Because it does.” Why Conservatives Legitimately Feel the System Cheats Us
- “Republicans cede more and more ground to the Democrats in the culture war.” (the culture war was and always will be the main front in that war – jjs) The Death of Social Conservatism in the GOP
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Reports show Facebook execs knew Instagram contributes to depression, suicide.” Senators Slam Facebook for Adverse Effect on Teens
- “I assume we will hear the details in news reports or future court filings by Oberlin College, if there is anything prejudicial in the records.” Confidential Facebook Records of Gibson’s Bakery Clerk Unsealed By Trial Court On Oberlin College-Aligned Media Request
- “Very shocked that @YouTube has completely removed the Channel of my Ron Paul Institute: no warning, no strikes, no evidence,” Paul wrote. “Only explanation was ‘severe or repeated violations of our community guidelines.’ Channel is rarely used. The appeal was automatically rejected. Help?” YouTube Deletes Ron Paul Channel, Rejects Appeal, Then Reinstates It After Getting Called Out on Twitter
- Jeffrey Lord: “When figures of speech are fighting words.” New York Times Lies About January 6 White House Rally
- “There was a time when Banned Books Week was a nonpartisan celebration of edgy books and bold librarians. Those days are gone.” After Banning Conservative Book From Its Shelves, Big Bookstore Hypes “Banned Books Week”
- “That ‘Pew! Pew! Pew!’ sound you heard was gun manufacturer Smith & Wesson giving a final disgusted ‘salute’ to the ingrates running what once was the cradle of American freedom, Massachusetts. . . The constant attacks on gun manufacturers and ever-present legislation by anti-freedom Leftists — gunning for the company — left it little choice but to move.”Shots Fired: Iconic Gunsmith Smith & Wesson Gets the Hell Out of Springfield, Massachusetts
- How about because of murder? Biden Nominee Argued Brutal Partial Birth Abortion Procedure Should Not Be Banned Simply Because of “Grossness”
- “The time for an avowedly ‘neutral’ legal positivism has long passed, if it was ever felicitous to begin with.” (Candygram for Justice Sodomizer! – jjs) Wiseass Latina Sotomayor Exposes the Lie of an “Apolitical” Supreme Court
- “Texas’ Heartbeat Act effectively outlaws abortion after the sixth week of pregnancy, when fetal cardiac activity can be detected The Texas law allows citizens to sue abortion providers and those who ‘aid and abet’ illegal procedures for a financial reward if the lawsuit is successful.” Justice Department To Argue In Texas Abortion Lawsuit Case on Friday
- Christina Crawford hardest hit . . . Women’s March Deems Abortion-by-Hanger Safe
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- PM Naftali Bennett: “Words do not stop centrifuges from spinning,” Bennett warned. “There are those in the world who seem to view Iran’s pursuit of nuclear weapons as an inevitable reality, as a done deal, or they’ve just become tired of hearing about it. Israel doesn’t have that privilege. We cannot tire. We will not tire. Israel will not allow Iran to acquire a nuclear weapon.” If Israel and Iran Go to War, Joe Biden Will Be to Blame
- “A host of economic problems currently plague the oil-rich South American nation, including hyperinflation, power outages, and shortages of food and medicine. According to the BBC, more than 5.6 million Venezuelans have fled the country in recent years.” Rising Nearly 10% in a Single Year, Almost 77% of Venezuelans Now Live In Extreme Poverty
- What should happen: 42 countries simultaneously to China – L-O-L-G-F!!!!! 42 Countries Owe $385 Billion to China
- “Berliners approve a radical referendum that won’t solve the city’s housing crisis.” (they are a jelly donut – jjs) Choosing Stagnation Over Capitalism
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Chinese state propagandists have wormed their way onto Marxist political NYPD groups.”NYPD “Hate Crime” Task Force Includes Chinese Regime Propagandist Who Says Xi Jinping is “Doing a Good Job”
- “A video began making the rounds on Twitter Sept. 22 exposing an oddly shaped, sleek aircraft being loaded onto a flatbed trailer.” Lockheed Exec Refuses To Comment On Video Exposing Mystery Aviation Technology On Secret Testing Base
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Biden’s $400,000 tax hike “red line” would be completely paved over after they institute the ‘pilot program’ for mileage tax.” (go long on odometer rollbacks – jjs) Democrats’ Plan Paves the Ground to Tax Everything that Moves
- “Justice defends rulings in Texas abortion case, federal eviction moratorium.” Justice Alito Rebuffs Dem Claims That Supreme Court Abuses Emergency Appeals
- “For decades, union bosses dipped into the paychecks of many workers who were not union members and used their money to finance activities those workers fiercely opposed,” National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation President Mark Mix said. “They continued seizing dues despite workers’ pleas and warning from the Supreme Court that their actions were likely unconstitutional.” Workers Group Asks Supreme Court to Get Their Money Back from Former Unions
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Unexpectedly . . . Jobless Claims Rise For Third Straight Week
- “The El Centro metropolitan area, which sits in Imperial County, California, just north of Mexicali, Mexico, led the nation’s 389 metropolitan areas in August with an unemployment rate of 19.4 percent, according to BLS. That compared to a national unemployment rate for August of just 5.3 percent.” (but Larry Elder is a black Klansman, right? – jjs) 9 of 16 Metro Areas with Highest Unemployment Rates Are in California
- “Don’t blame capitalism for the USA’s problems. We don’t really have a capitalist system.”Faux Capitalism
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The main evidence I have observed is that it has given critics an excuse to repeat claims that international comparisons of infant mortality and life expectancy prove the need for more government control of our health care system.” Mis-Measuring Infant Mortality
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Stone-Manning’s affiliation with ecoterrorists and her role in a tree spiking plot from three decades ago came to light in June during her nomination process, resulting in a wave of objections to her nomination to lead the BLM, the agency overseeing vast swaths of federal land in mostly western states.” (plus she’s a baby-killing booster – jjs) Senate Confirms Joe Biden’s Ecoterrorist Nominee to Lead Bureau of Land Management
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Some reflections on Columbus Day — about defending our civilization.” Lies About Christopher Columbus
- “What to make of Christians embracing the U.N. and denying Christ?” The Strange Case of Anti-Christian Christianity
- “After so much dialogue, tolerance, and compromise, the majority of faithful people now lack the capacity to defend themselves against oppressive systems.” How Turning Christianity Into a “Nice People Club” is Destroying the Church
- “A painfully woke movie makes viewers beg for Bond’s end.” James Bond: Time to Die
- “Controversy involving Webb sparked when noted homosexual activist Dan Savage wrote an article in 2015 titled, ‘Should NASA Name a Telescope After a Dead Guy Who Persecuted Gay People in the 1950s?'” NASA Rejects Petition to Rename “Homophobic Telescope”
- Christian Toto: “The star of Gd’s Not Dead: We the People takes a big tent approach to acting.” Antonio Sabato, Jr. Won’t Fight Fire with Fire in the Culture Wars
- “Provocative statements from a Nigerian-raised British politician offer some insight.” Is Modern Society Finally Getting Sick of Talking about Colonialism?
- “Goodbye to the name, the tribe, and the tradition.” A Fond Farewell to the Cleveland Indians
HITHER & YON
- “The will to mass perfection makes us perfectly unfree.” Autonomously Chained
- “Isaac Asimov’s Foundation remains a seminal sci-fi creative property, but there’s a reason Hollywood took so long to figure out how to bring this saga to the big screen.” Apple TV Hopes to Make the Next Game of Thrones Out of Isaac Asimov’s Foundation
- “The barbarians are within the gates.” Muggeridge Revisited: The Great Liberal Death Wish
- “Since you and I can’t head to Bavaria for the world’s greatest party, here’s how you can celebrate beer’s most famous festival wherever you are.” The Best Fall 2021 Beers to Pick Up for Your Oktoberfest
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The great conservative scholar Angelo Codevilla saved the best for last.”Angelo’s Ashes
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.