Good morning, kids. Tuesday and as we descend into an ever deepening and darkening dystopian nightmare, the chant of “Fuck Joe Biden” is rapidly becoming a national cri de coeur. A big reason is the reaction against the insanity of being forced to get injected with an at best minimally effective and at worst lethal chemical cocktail to combat a virus that was easily treated with cheap therapeutics (“was” since by now, Classic Chinese COVID has all but disappeared and mutated out of the environment). I’m only scratching the surface because Anthony Fauci, a twisted, megalomaniacal, malignant, rodentine dwarf who spent decades actually spreading disease and death while making money hand over fist via the pharmaceutical industry championing little more than very expensive snake oil, is placed on a pedestal as a demigod healer. And woe to anyone who dares question him, his motives and his record.
There’s also the invasion from south of the border, and really from every rotten corner of the globe via land, sea and air now, with hundreds of thousands of third world dregs including a number of enthusiastic practitioners of “The Religion of Peace,” the attempted final assault on whatever freedom and wealth we have left via these multi-trillion dollar bills and the disastrous and intentional handing over of Afghanistan to the Chi-Com/Islamikaze Axis and all the other depredations against us that make the refrain of “Let’s Go Brandon!” warm the cockles of your heart. That said, they either fall on deaf ears or only make our overlords tighten the screws. Here’s one example that I do not want to get lost in the sauce.
. . . when parents are horrified by what public schools are teaching their children — Whites are inferior, kids can magically change sex, and masks forever — that’s a different story. On September 29, the NSBA wrote to Joe Biden begging for federal protection for school board members.
The letter alleges “the growing number of threats of violence and acts of intimidation occurring across the nation,” beyond local police departments’ abilities. However, John Hinderaker took the time to follow-up on the news stories the NSBA cited to justify its plea for the FBI and those allegations seem overwrought:
While the NSBA letter footnotes a number of news stories in support of its request, few of them document actual violence at school board meetings. There is this statement in a report on the famous Loudon County school board encounter: “A third person received a minor injury, officials said, without releasing details.” And in Mendon, Illinois, “school officials attempted to escort Felde out of the meeting when he struck one of them before leaving the school.” It doesn’t sound like a national wave of violence that is too severe for local authorities to handle.
Nevertheless, for the NSBA, these were “heinous actions [that] could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes.” Those are magic words. Suddenly, parents who oppose a hard-left agenda are “White Supremacists,” who are “insurrecting.” They’ve just been “otherized.”
As you may recall from 2016, Obama and the Democrat party promised us that Merrick Garland, now the US Attorney General, was a “moderate.” That’s untrue. All you need to know is that it’s Garland’s DOJ, of which the FBI is just a subset, that is keeping people who protested at the Capitol on January 6 in solitary confinement under terrible conditions, arresting and abusing people who had done nothing wrong, and probably played a very large role in the January 6 protest. (Go to Julie Kelly’s page at American Greatness, to see myriad articles detailing what Garland’s DOJ is doing.)
Therefore, it’s no surprise that Garland, upon hearing parents referred to as “domestic terrorists” committing “hate crimes,” promptly agreed that the FBI should indeed crack down on things that are perfectly within the capabilities of local police departments. Oozing sympathy, he wrote that “there has been a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against” people “who participate in the vital work of running our nation’s public schools . . . In the coming days, the Department will announce a series of measures designed to address the rise in criminal conduct directed toward school personnel.”
Sundance, at The Conservative Treehouse, sums up perfectly what’s going on here:
The goal is to label dissident parents, non-conforming free range citizens, as “Domestic Terrorists.” The FBI will use the assembly of Big Tech social monitors to identify the targets for investigation. If parents do not want to see their child forced to wear a mask or have a needle injected into their arm while being told their skin color makes them less worthy of life, that person will become a target of the federal police.
In California, inquiries about homeschooling skyrocketed after Newsom’s [Chinese] COVID vaccination mandate. I’m betting that the threat of having the FBI show up on a parent’s doorstep because that parent dared challenge Critical Race Theory will have a whole lot of other parents across America pulling their kids out of FBI-supervised leftist school districts.
Well, how long before the Junta deems that keeping children out of public schools is a crime akin to or even statutory child abuse? One of the central tenets of Marxism is the destruction of the family. Everything they have done here and abroad both from a legal/political and structural standpoint has had the aim of weakening or destroying the family. Along with G-d, of course. Because once you get those out of the way THE STATE becomes parent and of course G-d.
But I digress. This Merrick Garland cancer is just another Globalist technocrat in service of dismantling America and serving it up on a platter to the Greater Xi Asian COVID Prosperity Sphere and the UN. Julie Kelly indeed has been doing outstanding real journalism in chronicling the souls rotting away in the Garland Archipelago for having the gall to object to the 2020 election being stolen and the nation overthrown, their petty misdemeanor of being duped into trespassing into the Capitol notwithstanding.
So, these people are demonized and are about to be railroaded into prison on trumped-up charges as having committed a crime worse than 9/11, the Civil War and the Holocaust combined. Yet when actual Nazi collaborator George Soros’ bought and paid for thugs accost Kyrsten Sinema in a Senate toilet, Joe Towelette Biden dismissed it as “part of the process.” Yeah, part of the process of political terrorism and intimidation. Now evidently, Sinema is being harassed everywhere she goes. Frankly, I’m at a point where we have got to start fighting fire with fire with these goons. They try to swarm Sinema or whoever, then we should be there with twice the number to intercede. Peacefully. Of course Reichsleiter Garland will have us arrested for insurrection, right?
One day, the chorus of “Fuck Joe Biden” is going to be akin to sticking your head into a jet airplane exhaust (or a Marshall amp at a circa ’73 Deep Purple concert). And it won’t be just aimed at that decrepit, demented asshole.
For me, Fuck Joe Biden = FUCK YOU, WAR. It had better be.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “When Obama nominated Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court, we were promised he was a moderate — but what moderate does this?” (a moderate Reichsminister – jjs) The U.S Attorney General is Siccing the FBI on Disgruntled Parents
- “Prosecutors across the country have ceased prosecuting certain crimes in the name of racial and economic equity and social justice. This dangerous trend denies justice to victims and increases crime.” How Leftist Prosecutors Contributed To 2020’s Massive Crime Spike
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Biden pick Saule Omarova, a ‘Lenin scholar’ and Moscow State University alum, seeks to collectivize American banking.” Back in the USSR
- Daniel Greenfield: “Biden’s weakness fuels a Democrat civil war.” A Party Without a President Goes to War
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “Beyond Soros funding, LUCHA has received financial support from a political action committee (PAC) connected to several Democrat U.S. Senators, including Sens. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) and Catherine Cortez Masto (D-NV). As of this writing, Menendez, Cortez Masto, and Padilla have all not publicly condemned the harassment of Sinema. Cortez Masto’s connection to this group may complicate her reelection efforts next year as her Trump-backed GOP challenger, former Attorney General Adam Laxalt, is already ripping her for it.” Several Democrat Senators Including Vulnerable Catherine Cortez Masto Backed Group that Funded Leftists Who Harassed Kyrsten Sinema
- “The incident comes after leftists creepily chased Sinema into a bathroom where they berated her over the weekend and recorded her as she used the bathroom.” Left-Wing Activist Goons Harass Senator Sinema During Flight and at Airport
- “Several activists repeatedly championed Biden’s ‘Build Back Better’ agenda after chasing Sinema into a bathroom at Arizona State University, where they recorded her.” Biden on Kyrsten Sinema Being Harassed In Bathroom: “It Happens to Everybody,” “Part of the Process”
- “Leftwing billionaire George Soros funded the activist group that harassed Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema in a bathroom last weekend, The Free Beacon reported.” Group That Harassed Kyrsten Sinema Funded by Nazi Collaborator and Leftwing Billionaire George Soros
- “They are sponsored by people who hate America’s large, prosperous, and politically independent middle class. These ‘woke’ Democrats are determined to break us.” Those $4.5 Trillion “Infrastructure” and “Reconciliation” Bills Are Far More Radical and Dangerous Than You Think
- “Only Democrats support this gargantuan tax-and-spend plan. Republicans and Independents oppose it.” I&I/TIPP Poll: Most Independents Oppose Biden’s Massive Spending Plan
- And if it’s not there Manchin is a no. So – in theory – still dead, or at least comatose. Paypal Jayapal Would Vote No If Reconciliation Bill Includes Hyde Amendment
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] and his party seem determined to damage the economy.” The Research That Shows How Destructive the Biden Spending Will Be
- “After insisting he can’t support more than $1.5 trillion in new social spending, Sen. Joe Manchin asked his Democrat colleagues, ‘How much is enough?’ But he should ask himself the same question.” Biden’s “Reduced” Spending Bill is Still Far Too Much
- “The truth behind a trillion-dollar infrastructure bill and a multi-trillion dollar ‘reconciliation’ bill is that the grab-bag of free stuff the Democrats are pushing isn’t popular.” Democrats at the Crossroads
- “This is the master of Senate negotiation? The guy who said only he could reach across the aisle? Watching President Biden and his team try their hand at politics over the past two weeks, it’s hard not to be reminded of Mets manager Casey Stengel: ‘Can’t anybody here play this game?'” Joe Biden’s Proving He’s Pretty Inept at Politics
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- He should only be bitten in the face by infected bats. Fauci: Christmas Comment “Taken Completely Out of Context” — “I Encourage” People to Have Normal Christmas
- “Instead, to protect blue staters from the consequences of their obsessions, the New York Times punted.” The Chinese COVID Survey That Should Have Rocked the World
- “After enforcing a vaccine mandate that could cost employees their jobs, Oschner Health will now charge employees with unvaccinated spouses up to $2,400 a year.” Louisiana Hospital Fines Employees For Having Unvaccinated Spouses
- “It wasn’t immediately clear why Rivera has refused the jab.” (on the one hand, this is insanity, on the other hand she was appointed by Angel of Death Cuomo – jjs) One of NY’s Most Senior Judges Barred From Courthouse Over Refusal to Take Chinese COVID Injection
- “An interview with Dr. Robert Malone, a pioneer of mRNA Vaccine technology.” Why This Doctor Is Risking the Nobel Prize to Speak Out Against Universal Chinese COVID-19 Vaccination
- “Blackened e-mails returned to UK’s Daily Mail make the case these ‘experts’ are hiding something about [Chinese] coronavirus origins.” Gov’t Provides Nearly Blacked Out E-Mails on Secret Chinese COVID Origin Teleconference
- “It’s clear that a long period of heavy restrictions has not got us to zero cases,” she said. “But it’s OK… elimination was important because we didn’t have vaccinations. Now we do, so we can begin to change the way we do things.” New Zealand PM Announces End To Zero-Chinese COVID Strategy
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “Today, as many as 65,000 Afghan evacuees flown out of Afghanistan under the President’s orders now reside across eight military bases in the United States,” the senators wrote. “The Biden [junta’s] security vetting procedures to clear Afghans entering the country remain unclear and incomplete, and, unless changed, are insufficient to preserve the safety of the American homeland.” GOP Lawmakers Probe Reports Of Unvetted Afghans Departing U.S. Military Bases
- “Not only did this violate standing orders against taking so-called war trophies, but those left behind have been or likely will be killed by the Taliban due to Donahue’s actions.”HORRENDOUS: U.S. General Allegedly Abandoned Allies in Afghanistan for Souvenirs
- “The consequences would be countrywide, but especially in Kabul. There will be blackout and it would bring Afghanistan back to the Dark Ages when it comes to power and to telecommunications,” one of the few remaining employees of Afghanistan’s state-run electricity company, Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS), told the WSJ. “This would be a really dangerous situation.” Taliban Stopped Paying Electricity Providers, Kabul Now Facing Blackout
- Daniel Pipes: “Middle Easterners need to take responsibility for their brethren.” Middle East Migrants: Stay in Your Culture Zone
- “Is the Scheller case really about enforcing the UCMJ and keeping our services apolitical? Or has ugly partisan politics infected the ranks of those who oversee our armed forces?”Politics in the Case of Col. Scheller
- Robert Spencer: “And so the Marines had to clear away their rude graffiti. We must not offend the Taliban. Why, after a few billion in aid, we will have won their hearts and minds for freedom! Right? Right?” Before Marines Left Kabul, U.S. Commanders Made Them Remove Anti-Taliban and Anti-ISIS Graffiti
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Waves of illegal immigrants flood across the U.S. southern border – with no end in sight.”Wholesale Invasion USA
- “The Biden [junta’s] new immigration-enforcement guidelines will have bad practical and political effects.” Unsustainable
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “Channing Phillips is not colorblind, nor blind in the application of justice, as the American people expect.” The Radical Prosecutor in Charge of the January 6 Investigations
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “One interviewee said, ‘Brian had an outstanding analytic mind and great intellect, but as a leader he was piss poor with zero people skills. His leadership style was to execute in public and crush dissent. As such, folks were not willing to raise their head above their foxhole. From my perspective, the fear factor ran rampant in I&A [Intelligence and Analysis].'”Internal DHS Review Finds Anti-Trump Whistleblower Brian Murphy Created “Toxic Atmosphere”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “After going public about the radicalized and racialized curriculum changes that have increased racial tensions and distorted education, I have been the subject of escalating retaliation, some of which is racially-tinged, from colleagues and administrators.” Ramona Bessinger: I’m a Middle School Teacher Facing Retaliation After Blowing the Whistle on Critical Race Curriculum
- “F” is for . . . Floyd. Minnesota School Removes ‘F’ Grade and Allows Retests to Combat “Systemic Racism”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Cheap pandering at Israel’s expense on George Mason visit.” Kamala’s Hillary Moment
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Given the congresswoman’s tweet that taxing the rich more could help expand Medicare. what does she think of the Bidens’ failure to pay nearly $395,000 in Medicare taxes?” If Titty Caca AOC Wants to “Tax The Rich,” Why Not Start With Joe Biden?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Meanwhile, the World Health Organization last week reported a decline in new [Chinese] COVID-19 cases and deaths around the globe.” Murder Pandemic: Fourth Straight Month With More Homicides than Chinese COVID Deaths in Washington, D.C.
- “Dem Andy Beshear cited [Chinese] COVID pandemic to release 1,704 prisoners” One-Third of Inmates Freed by Kentucky Gov Charged With Felony After Release
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “David Brock uses liberal media outlet to target voters, skirting campaign finance law.” Dark Money Dems Use Fake Newspaper To Influence Virginia Election
- “Disgraced Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren, a Democrat from New York, agreed to a plea deal on Monday, allowing Warren to bypass trial on numerous charges and escape any potential prison time.” (just lovely . . . – jjs Democrat Mayor Pleads Guilty To Campaign Finance Crime, Satisfies Gun, Child Endangerment Charges
- “Was Trump our last hope to drain it?” (he was not going to drain it; what he did was expose it for all to see and now it cannot be unseen; the question now is not whether Trump or any single person can overcome it. But can we collectively overcome it? – jjs) It Took Biden to Prove the Swamp is Wide and Deep
- Conrad Black: “The 45th president should lead responsible opposition to the damage to the American political system his haters mindlessly cheered and promoted for five years.”Trump Is Not the Cause of the Crimes Threatening America
- “The onetime 2020 contender plans to launch a third party called Forward, according to POLITICO. Or as Yang himself put it, ‘My political homelessness will last approximately 1 day.'” It’s Official: Andrew “Out the Ying” Yang Leaves the Democrats, Calls It “The Right Thing to Do”
- Gov. DeSantis: “I am saddened to report that Florida’s esteemed First Lady and my beloved wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer. As the mother of three young children, Casey is the centerpiece of our family and has made an impact on the lives of countless Floridians through her initiatives as First Lady.” Get-Well Wishes Pour In For Casey DeSantis Following Cancer Diagnosis
- “Claiming that the state and not parents should control education, gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe has put himself in very hot water.” Why Virginians Should Be Terrified of Terry “Punk” McAuliffe
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “She has a singular inability to stare down an idea.” Kamala Harris Truly Is as Empty-Headed as a So-Called Quote-Unquote “Veep” Can Be
- “The poll, commissioned by the left-leaning Mellman Group for The Nevada Independent,shows Cortez Masto with 45.5% support and Republican former State Attorney General Adam Laxalt with 41.2% support.” POLL: Democrat Nevada Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto Neck and Neck With GOP Challenger
- “With strong majorities in both legislative chambers, Albany [NY] Democrats pursue a gerrymandering strategy.” It’s Not Partisan When We Do It
- Larry Elder: “How an embattled governor sent out a mayday call to Hollywood and to a former president.” (he probably called Dao-Min Yen first, Larry – jjs) California Recall: Enter Snoop and Barack
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The social[ist] media behemoth’s stock prices also crashed on Monday, making the company’s already bad day even worse. The plummet in stock prices came as a Facebook executive was on CNBC defending the company against claims by a whistleblower that the company prioritized profit over the safety of young Facebook users.” Facebook Is Having a Very, VERY Bad Day (Cue World’s Tiniest Violin)
- “Sources: Former Obama administration communications guru Bill Burton and his company Bryson Gillette are working the high-profile campaign.” Top Democrat Operative Bill Burton Advising Facebook Whistleblower
- “Looks like this ‘whistleblower’ is doing less whistling and more blowing.” Facebook “Whistleblower” Donated 36 Times to Democrats, Including to Anti-Primary Extremists and Titty Caca AOC
- “The word ‘misinformation’ is always a tell that the person who says it wants to be in charge of who gets to speak and what we’re supposed to believe.” People Like the Facebook “Whistleblower” Are Everything Wrong With Big Tech
- “Leave aside Facebook’s totalitarian manipulation of content on behalf of the liberal elite: Its most egregious crime is the mass manipulation of pre-teens and teenagers through the self-image terrorism of Instagram.” The Digital Revolution Eats Its Children
- “When a social media user posted the link to the Seattle woman’s obituary to Twitter, the social media honcho labeled the tweet as ‘misleading’ and prohibited other users from liking or sharing the post.” Twitter Censors Obituary of Woman Whose Family Says She Died from Chinese COVID Vaccine Complications
- “The social media giant is systematically suppressing important, and provable facts, that put the lie to the climate change narrative.” John Stossel’s Righteous Defamation Suit Against Facebook
- John Stossel: “The Facebook army of malicious ‘fact-checkers.'” Smeared!
- “Had expressed lack of motivation for scrutinizing ‘generally factual’ Biden.” Where’s Daniel Dale? XiNN’s Lead “Fact-Checker” Goes Missing
- “Dowd claimed that it was a ‘conspiracy theory’ conjured up by Fox News before almost immediately admitting that he deleted up to 270,000 ‘old tweets.'” (old tweets about young boys – jjs) WATCH: XiNN Grills Democrat Candidate Matthew Dowd Over Why He Deleted Thousands of Tweets
- “Once again, this story illustrates starkly the oppressive future coming to America. It was the students at Oklahoma State who forced Farris to resign because they could not handle her opinion. And they were able to behave so intolerantly because they had the endorsement of the university faculty, including their teacher advisor, who apparently endorsed their decision to push Farris out because she had written something they disagreed with.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Chief Editor on Oklahoma State U’s Student Newspaper Forced to Resign for Holding a Dissenting Opinion
- “Owning a gun isn’t the same as knowing how to use it. Here are some suggestions for getting your defensive act together.” After You Buy a Gun for Self-Defense, Here’s What to Do With It
- “A publicly funded university is using federal grants to engage in grotesque experiments using aborted babies, yet those in positions to act have thus far been silent.” Public Officials Silent About Allegations of Nazi-Level Experiments at the University of Pittsburgh
- “The move comes after Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) stated that he would not support a reconciliation bill that did not include the Hyde Amendment, which prevents federal taxpayer dollars from going to most abortions.” Biden Junta Reverses Policy Banning Federally-Funded Family Planning Clinics From Making Abortion Referrals
- “It was a game.” Roe Baby Says She Will Never Forgive Her Biological Mother For Trying To Use Her For Attention
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Taiwan’s air force could be heard in radio warnings demanding the Chinese aircrafts ‘turn around and leave immediately’ when they entered the ADIZ.” (Triple-A is not just a road assistance company – jjs) China Sends 52 Warplanes Into Taiwan’s Defense Zone, Largest Incursion Yet
- “China’s increasing willingness to violate Taiwanese airspace signals that Beijing is not concerned about agitating Taiwan and its allies, particularly the United States, which condemned the CCP’s air operations but did nothing else.” China Threatens Taiwan on Twitter as Warplanes Swarm Island
- “Looming large over the scene is the perception that China is becoming more dangerous because it is a declining power. As the American Enterprise Institute put it, based on a recent piece in Foreign Policy, ‘The United States needs to prepare for a major war, not because its rival is rising but because of the opposite.'” Is Beijing on Borrowed Time? Is the U.S.?
- “China runs on coal. Environmental pledges to foreigners mean little to the Middle Kingdom unless those promises can be leveraged for other purposes. . . Might the PRC be preparing for conflict over Taiwan? If so, it might stockpile coal by curtailing consumption.” Why Is China Facing Mysterious Energy Blackouts? It Could Be Designs On Taiwan
- Israeli prime minister’s office: “This was a terrorist incident directed by Iran against Israeli businesspeople living in Cyprus.” Cyprus: Iranian Terror Plot to Kill Israeli Businessmen Foiled
- “The Jewish state has one year to leave the ‘Palestinian territories’ — or else. But or else what?” Mahmoud Abbas’ Ultimatum to Israel
- “Indeed, more than 330 current and former politicians identified as beneficiaries of the secret accounts include Jordan’s King Abdullah II, former U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair, Czech Republic Prime Minister Andrej Babis, Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta, Ecuadorian President Guillermo Lasso and associates of both Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan and Russian President Vladimir Putin.” “PANDORA PAPERS”: Trove of Leaked Records Reveal Offshore Financial Secrets of Global Elites
- Robert Spencer: “He had previously survived two attempts on his life. It is possible that he was killed in a third.” Muhammad Cartoonist Lars Vilks Killed in Suspicious Auto Accident
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Government at all levels in the U.S. must be ‘right sized’ to about 20% of GDP.” Let’s Debate How To “Right Size” Government, Not How To Make It Bigger
- He urged Republicans to “get out of the way” and let Democrats “save the country” from financial calamity, which he compared to “meteors headed to crash into our economy.”Biden Blames Trump, GOP for Not Raising Debt Ceiling
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “In August, the White House appealed to OPEC, asking it to boost oil production at a higher rate.” Oil Prices Skyrocket To Seven-Year High After OPEC Announces Gradual Output Boost
- “Intrusive data collection on Americans’ financial transactions threatens to undermine trust in our banking system and hits the middle class hardest.” IRS Wants Data on Your eBay Sales
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Antarctica has posted its coldest winter since records began in 1957 with average temperatures of -61.1 degrees C. The previous record was -60.6 degrees C in 1976.” (there goes the narrative – jjs) Global Warming Shock. Antarctica Posts Coldest Winter Since Records Began
- “Seven years ago, a similar survey found that only 19% of Americans believed electric cars are practical.” Poll: Only 25% of Americans Think Electric Cars Are Practical
- “While proponents claim the RUC program is simply a ‘pilot program’ and not a permanent one, opponents ask when the government has ever given up the collection of a tax once it has begun? Um, never, which brings us back to that ‘broader application’ bit and why the program was extended and expanded in the first place.” (go long on odometer-rigging – jjs)Here’s California’s Latest Attack on Poor and Middle-Class Residents — in the Name of “Equity,” of Course
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Capitalism in space: Blue Origin today announced that William Shatner will join three other passengers on its next New Shepard suborbital flight, presently scheduled for October 12th.”William Shatner to Fly on Next New Shepard Suborbital Flight
- “This past weekend the European/Japanese duel-orbiter mission made its first flyby of Mercury, taking its first images of that planet.” Beppi/Colombo’s First Images of Mercury
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “‘As long as legislators continue to restrict the #ReproductiveRights of cis women, trans men & non-binary folx, there should be laws to address the responsibility of men who impregnate them!’ Rabb tweeted.” Dem Legislator Calls for Forced Vasectomies
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “In 2020, the season 46 premiere attracted 7.5 million viewers. This Saturday, only 3.5 million tuned in for the start of the season.” NBC’s Far-Left Saturday Night LivePremiere Ratings Down More Than 50%
- “A new book doesn’t merely debunk the 1619 Project, it devastates it.” Debunking the 1619 Project
- Unclean . . . and, yet, jerk. Transgender Psychotic Freak Weightlifter Laurel Hubbard Wins “Sportswoman of the Year” Award
- “After nearly 17,000 games, the Cleveland baseball team played their final game as the Indians Sunday afternoon. The iconic nickname since 1915 will be change to ‘Guardians” next season for no good reason other than politics and a weak owner bullied by the woke mob.”Cleveland Indians Get Scalped by Woke Culture
- “Under activist pressure, a British Columbia court upends millennia of tradition.” Pronoun Coercion in Canada
- Sean Davis: “Christians will suffer because of what we believe. We must take the opportunity every single day, in every aspect of our lives, to demonstrate courage.”Christians Don’t Need Fancy New Strategies Or Tactics To Tackle America’s Problems. They Need Courage
- “Not surprisingly, given the times we live in, race is at the heart of the movie’s misfire.”Sopranos Prequel Goes Squishy on the Sixties
- “Silverman is the kind of person who argues for inclusiveness by telling us all about who should be excluded from what.” In Latest Woke War on Action, Sarah Silverman Says Only Jews Should Play Jews
- “The only hope for suffering people is the witness of the church — the people who believe truth is still worth dying for.” If Christians Around the World Can Face Death for Their Faith, Americans Can Go to Church
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Saints, Cry Macho and Eyes of Tammy Faye all stumbled out of the gate.”Oscar Season Beware: Adult-Minded Movies Are Dying at the Box Office
- “Whether Tracy will be around to celebrate its centenary is an open question.” Dick Tracy Turns 90 — He’s Needed Now More Than Ever
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.