Good morning, kids. While what we are witnessing and experiencing is at best dispiriting and at worst absolutely terrifying, I suppose the silver lining in all of that is that it is a clarifying moment. The Anti-American American Left now openly cheers for everything from intimidation to actual violence to us, their political opponents. And just to be clear, they do not consider us political opponents because that would confer upon us a status of equality to them as well as giving legitimacy to our worldview. No, they consider us an evil that is to be eradicated by any and every means necessary.
I’m not even talking about the low-life street-level goon squads of Antifa and BLM. I am referring to the political and thought leadership at the highest, most visible levels of the Democrat Party, the bureaucracy, the propagandist media, academia and the crony-corporatist C-suites. By their words and increasingly by their actions, anyone or anything that stands in their way is to be subsumed or silenced. Antifa, BLM or whatever rent-a-goon thug outfit cobbled together by Robert Creamer and Jan Schakowsky with the blood money of Nazi collaborator and society wrecking ball George Soros, Blackrock, Hansjorg Wyss, Laurene Powell Jobs and all the other Blofeld wannabes too numerous to mention, are merely the blunt end of the cudgel.
Every company that insists you get injected with some Fauci-formulated Frankenstein cocktail or indoctrinated with Ibram X. Krement’s “Jive Kampf” crackpot disg-race theory lest you be shunned is every bit as guilty of political terrorism as the mind-numbed fatherless homeboy of the Great Society who mostly peacefully hurls a mostly peaceful brick into a completely racist storefront window to commit acts of liberation on sneakers, Pampers, TV sets and cases of liquor.
Whatever calculus is going on in Kyrsten Sinema’s mind in staking out her position against these multi-trillion dollar coffin nails I can’t say. But she is facing the same implacable evil as that of, say, Andy Ngo, the head of the NYPD sergeant’s union, and of parents raising their voices in protest to the mass brainwashing of their children.
We are divided. But will we be conquered? People are speaking up and trying to fight back. The mass chanting of “Fuck Joe Biden” by hundreds of thousands at public events week after week is not an outlier. And it’s not aimed solely at the demented vegetable with the penchant for lucre, ice cream and training bras. It’s aimed at everyone who voted for him – living, dead or manufactured – and the now weaponized Leviathan that he putatively is in charge of.
While everything crumbles around him, the tighter the jackboot presses down on our neck.
Have we ever had a [so-called quote-unquote “president”] who in mere months made so many dumb, intemperate decisions, thereby precipitating major crises? You’d think that the Afghanistan and border fiascos would suffice for one four-year term. But the smart money is that we haven’t seen the last of Biden-manufactured crises . . .
. . . With Democrats likely facing awful elections prospects might the Biden administration push COVID lockdowns?
Draconian blue state lockdowns led the way in crippling the national economy last year, which had as an aim hurting Trump’s reelection prospects. The lockdowns were, in part, a pretext to blast out ballots across states (so much for chain of custody and ballot security). Proof that Democrats want rigged elections in perpetuity is found in their “For the People Act of 2021.”
Democrats must be watching Australia’s slamdown of its citizens with covetous eyes. Getting away with lockdowns will be harder, but Democrats aren’t hesitant.
Lastly, Antifa and BLM stoked urban riots in blue cities last year. Unrest in 2022 would again create a national atmosphere of fear and tension. As Democrats hoped last year, they’d hope again next year: That “protests against racial injustice” would damage GOP election chances. Or, if not that, some other excuse to foment unrest.
Should a national crisis emerge, the culprits are likely a convergence of crises. When has the nation been confronted by so many threats in so many different ways simultaneously?
There is no way in hell they are going to let their razor-thin majority of Congress slip away, especially with an election. The temporary Vote by Mail will be about as temporary as “two weeks to flatten the curve”; that is, somewhat longer than the Precambrian era. Oddly enough, I think even with the massive, nationwide VBM cheat, I am convinced Trump won and won big last November. It was only the overflowing toilet in Atlanta that flooded six states that brought about the midnight ballot dump which tipped the scales.
Whether it’s the Delta- Phi-Beta-Kappa variant of the Sino Sniffles, some other mirror universe Horst Wessel (George Floyd) that succumbs to “white supremacy” while ingesting a kilo of crack and counterfeit Jacksons, or a mass protest of the new “untouchables” – you and me – you can make book that the 2022 and 2024 elections are going to be cancelled in the name of public safety. With Vanilli Milley still prancing around in his Idi Amin costume, it’s better than even money that martial law might be declared in the hotbeds of insurrection; Texas and Florida.
Should you vote or stay home? I’m not going to weigh in on that one. You have to decide if it’s a waste of time or not for yourself. The way things are going, that decision might be made for us. At the very least, you better believe that the Klain/Kalorama Konnection is wargaming these scenarios as we speak.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Have we ever had a president who in mere months made so many dumb, intemperate decisions, thereby precipitating major crises?” Biden is Brewing a National Crisis
- “The accused was first identified by social media sleuths.” San Francisco: Arrest of Man Accused of Stealing School Board Recall Petitions Highlights Need For Clarity on What Constitutes “An Attack on Democracy”
- “Why won’t they report the verified facts about this D.C. career bureaucrat’s life?” 6 Scandals the Media Won’t Tell You About Outgoing NIH Director Francis Collins
- Daniel Greenfield: “Biden didn’t withdraw from Afghanistan. He brought Afghanistan to America.” An Afghanistan Grows In Wisconsin (terrific; I’m moving there next year – jjs)
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “Democrat Sens. Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona have openly balked at the $3.5 trillion price tag for the reconciliation bill and in response, progressives have issued threats to tank the bipartisan bill.” Hyde Amendment Disagreements Threaten To Permanently Derail Biden’s Big Spending Bill
- “If they had any credibility left (and that’s debatable) it would be gone after this article and tweet, which they still haven’t deleted, though I’ve archived it for posterity: ‘Absolutely Bully Kyrsten Sinema Outside of Her Bathroom Stall.'” Feminist Rag Jezebel Says It’s Okay to Bully Kyrsten Sinema in a Bathroom Stall
- “This is not going to cost the American public a dollar.” (motly because it’ll cost $5 trillion – jjs) Piss-Hockey Psaki Repeats Lie That Massive Spending Bill Costs Zero Dollars
- “While Republicans laughed, the Left decided to scream at the sky.” Did the Democrat Civil War Start in a Public Bathroom?
- “Democrats’ infrastructure negotiations don’t reveal their divisions. They reveal the party’s unity.” Bernie Won
- “To make such a move, all 50 Democrats, plus [so-called quote-unquote “vice president”] Kamala Harris as the tie-breaker, would need to be on board.” Senate Democrats Discuss Creating Filibuster Exemption For Debt Ceiling: Reports
- Even if that ever happened, who would they most be like, Rand Paul or Lisa Murkowski?Sen. Mike Lee: “The Door Is Open. We’d Love to Have Them (Manchin/Sinema) Join Us on Our Side of the Aisle”
- “The proposed changes to the capital gains tax is supposed to target only the super wealthy, but that’s also how the income tax was sold, and we know how that went.” Capital Gains Tax Changes in the Reconciliation Bill
- Betsy McCaughey: “Whatever the bill’s actual cost, it’s bad for America. The racial preferences and favoritism toward unions will further divide us. And the vast array of new giveaways is an insult to working people who support their own families.” Never Mind the Cost — Just Look At the Absurd Things “Build Back Better” Would Buy
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Between bites of food, Karl tells the journalist that the restrictions are meant to frustrate the unvaccinated into getting the jab, whether they want it or not. ‘If you are restricting people who are unvaccinated from doing anything and vaccinated people are allowed to do anything they want, eventually they’re just gonna be like [expletive] let me just get vaccinated.'” Undercover Video: Pfizer Scientists Say Natural Immunity Is Superior and Big Pharma Is Suppressing Info for Money
- “Mandatory vaccines and behind-your-back child mutilation are in the works.” California’s Children Are Property of the State
- “The CDC said someone posted old guidelines. But those who saw the webpage before deletion mentioned the CDC included guidelines for fully vaccinated people.” CDC Pulls Recommendation for “Virtual” Halloween and Thanksgiving
- “There’s a simple fact that everyday Americans have internalized, adapted to, and accepted: The pandemic is endemic. Fauci isn’t fooling them.” Why Normal Americans Aren’t Going To Buy Fauci’s Angry Elf Schtick For Another Christmas
- “No more excuses for inaction can be tolerated, particularly not the one that the limitations of their offices forbids more active engagement.” New York’s Feckless Republican Delegation (we haven’t had feck in decades – jjs)
- “Okay, you’re going to require me now to get this? Obviously, the booster shots are right behind it. It’s a never-ending cycle. What else are you going to tell me to do?” Vaccine Mandates From Private Employers Are Destroying American Livelihoods
- “Their strategy to send infected migrants into our cities is all of a piece. The more Americans who become infected, the longer their [Chinese] COVID rules and mandates can be perpetrated upon us, more small businesses can be shuttered, more people will remain unemployed, dependent on this pernicious federal government.” Biden’s Bio-Weapon? Migrants and Refugees
* * * * *
- “Orders for tests used in [Chinese] COVID diagnosis surged in May 2019.” Report: Viral Test Purchases Spiked in China Before First Reported Chinese COVID Case
- “I wish the Chinese would come clean and reveal their lab records and hospital records of people who got sick in November 2019, just put this in a place where we actually have the information. They don’t seem willing to do that.” (see the companion piece in the Abortion section – jjs) Lying Deep State Chi-Com Stooge NIH Director Collins: “I Have No Evidence at All to Support” Lab Leak Theory
- “While the number of protestors who showed up this past weekend was lower than the last, the remaining opponents of the mandate are fervent and determined.” Anti-Vax Mandate Protests Continue Across France as Election Season Heats Up
- “Efforts among Australians to resist lockdowns and vaccine mandates continue among organizations such as National Education United and Reignite Democracy Australia. Telegram groups have also become a hub for Australians to coordinate and share about their efforts and resources, including by sending letters, signing petitions, launching lawsuits, and organizing peaceful demonstrations.” Australian Police Officers, Health Workers Quit Over Vaccine Mandates
- “If Americans wish to fight back against the oncoming totalitarianism from our own government, learning from the complacency and failures of the Australian people is a good place to start.” (arm yourself to the teeth – jjs) Australia’s Chinese COVID Police State is Coming to a Country Near You
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The parent organizations pointed out that the NSBA’s call for the federal government to use its power against parents was in itself a menacing and ‘thinly veiled threat, intended to intimidate into silence and submission the very constituents that [the NSBA] members ostensibly represent.'” EPIC: 427,000 Parents Respond to National School Board Association Labeling Them “Domestic Terrorists”
- “Merrick Garland’s focus on school board meetings over violent crime diminishes the department.” (to be fair, the rot goes back decades -jjs) The Devolution of the DOJ
- “The group was originally founded in Detroit, where its first major clash with police led to the fatal shooting of an officer in 1969. By 1971, the group was under constant FBI surveillance as it sought to move its headquarters to Mississippi.” January 6 Commission Chairman Bennie Thompson Once Openly Sympathized With Secession Group that Killed Cops
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “There are lines that are not crossed. Civilized humans do not cross them. Pigs do.” On Pigs Who Follow Legislators to Bathroom Stalls
- David Harsanyi: “Usually the hypocrisy isn’t quite so frightening.” How Left-Wing Thugs Are Justified, But Angry Moms Are “Domestic Terrorists”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The months-long surge in illegal crossings has instigated an international humanitarian crisis, spurred a spike in international criminal activity, and opened the floodgates to human traffickers and drug smugglers endangering public health and safety in our states,” the governors argued. Group of GOP Governors to Gather in Texas for Summit on Open Border Impacts
- “They exist, and they want to come across that border. Statistically, it always includes rapists, murderers, potential terrorists every single year if you look at CBP’s statistics publicly available. Those all exist in who we actually catch, so to think there’s not just as bad or worse people in those getting away would be naive.” Former Border Patrol Chief: “We Have Terrorist Threats . . . That Want to Come Across That Border”
- “After LUCHA activists chased down Sinema, the group defended their actions as necessary in order to speak with the Arizona Senator. Sinema, though, denounced the harassment.” Nazi Collaborator Soros-Linked Goon Squad Behind Kyrsten Sinema Harassment Promised to Target Democrats, Demanding Amnesty
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “No additional details regarding the agreement may be released at this time.” (he ripped Trump so quid pro quo? – jjs) Marine Who Publicly Criticized the US Afghanistan Withdrawal to be Released From the Brig
- “[Markwayne Mullin (R-OK)] attributed the deaths to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s U.S. withdrawal, described as ‘fatally flawed’ even by members of his party.State Dept.: “Not Aware” of Americans Rep. Mullin Says Died in Afghanistan Due to Biden Withdrawal
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “If as is likely the DNC’s server wasn’t hacked by the Russians, who was behind the inside job and why?” John Durham and the Mysterious DNC E-Mail Hack
- Fish-faced traitor Fiona Hill deserves tar, feathers and a lamp post. She’ll likely get a book deal and a XiNN gig. Ex-NSC Official Admits it Unlikely Russia Had Blackmail Info on Trump
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The critic is a single mom who publicly noted that the Board member behaved badly in public — and for that, we’re told, the parent had to be ruined.” School Board Member Allegedly Tried to Destroy a Critic (we have a DOJ for that now – jjs)
- “After Barts was stripped of her committee duties following partisan activism that frequently took the form of attacking parents, she summoned a mob of vigilantes in an ‘anti-racist’ Facebook group who threatened to ‘hack’ opinionated parents, with a sheriff’s investigation concluding that the parents were largely put in the crosshairs for questioning the extended school closures pushed by teachers unions.” Victory for Parents as Judge Sides With Loudoun Parents, Against Prosecutor on School Board Recall
- William Jacobson: “What happens at these elite private K-12 schools matters to the country as a whole and our future as a society devoted to equality, not race-based classifications and conflict.” Our New Database: “Critical Race Theory Infiltrating America’s 25 Most Elite Private K-12 Schools”
- Jesus Christ was “a radical revolutionary” dedicated to the destruction of “the American empire,” and every church should be “a home of revolutionaries,” Ibram X. Kendi, the best-selling author of How to be an Antiracist, said in a recent interview. “Jesus Was a Radical Revolutionary”: Ibram X. “Krement” Kendi
- “The woke blob swallows the University of San Diego.” DEI vs. USD
- “High-profile battles involving celebrity academics have little to do with advancing the fortunes of regular people.” Spectacle vs. Progress
- “It’s one of those lobbying associations no one thinks about but it’s proving to have an oversized effect on our children’s schools and on parents’ rights.” Exactly Who or What Is the National School Boards Association?
- “A conservative campus group at Emerson College has been suspended and several students are under investigation for handing out stickers critical of the Chinese government, according to a new report from the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE).”Report: College Students Under Investigation For “CHINA KINDA SUS” Stickers
- “A recipe for civilizational corruption and decline.” Educated Idiots, Crackpot Disg-Race Theory, and Other Bad Ideas
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “People like dead Jews.” Sarah Silverman Blasts Squad Over Iron Dome Opposition
- Dennis Prager: “. . . Jews became less and less committed to Judaism, substituted the New York Times for the Torah and went to college in greater proportions than any other ethnic or religious group in America. Colleges corrupt most students’ values. Jews are no exception. That helps explain why a Democrat vice president could praise a student who just told her that Israel commits ethnic genocide — and have it mean nothing to most American Jews.”And Jews Will Still Vote Democrat
- “Letting anti-Israel slander go unchallenged.” Veep Throat Harris Praises Student Who Accused Israel of “Ethnic Genocide”
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Anyone who is anti-Zionist is a Jew-hater. It’s that simple.” Why Anti-Zionism Always Is Pure Anti-Semitism
- “The Christian cold war will mean an increase in church splits, takeovers, and other power struggles as people choose sides on existential questions, including theology.” As Christian Cold War Heats Up, the Faithful Are Equipping for Battle
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- Hunter Biden is Naked Ottoman man. Except he’s repulsive. Report: Hunter Biden Peddles Paintings for $500,000 to Eric Garcetti and Moby in Los Angeles “Art” Exhibit
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The Conservative Case for Ignoring FBI Corruption and Malfeasance” by Andrew C. McCarthy.Justice Department Reviewing Decision Not to Charge FBI Agents in USA Gymnastics, Nassar Case
- Robert Spencer: “Now the FBI has raided the home and offices of one of New York City Leftist establishment’s most high-profile critics. This will only fuel suspicions that the FBI is an institutionally corrupt and compromised agency that does not work impartially, but is simply a tool in the hands of the political and media elites.” Corruption? FBI Raids Home of NYPD Sergeants’ Union Head Who Criticized DeBolshevik and Angel-of-Death Cuomo
- “Law enforcement have accused Steve Descano of undermining their credibility with victims, vulnerable communities.” Nazi Collaborator Soros-Backed Prosecutor Accosts Security Guards at Courthouse Checkpoint
- “When prosecutors won’t prosecute, what can cops do?” (Paul Kersey just went “pfft” – jjs)Chicago Police Department v. Kim Foxx
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The ad, which was released Sept. 24, claimed Youngkin ‘took over’ Small Smiles, ‘a string of dental clinics preying on unsuspecting poor families,’ when he worked at the Carlyle Group. But the Carlyle Group merely provided loans underwriting another company’s acquisition of Small Smiles, and Youngkin did not participate in the deal.” WaPo Gives “Punk” McAuliffe “Four Pinocchios” for False Ad Linking Youngkin to Predatory Dentists
- “Down 13 points since January.” Poll: Democrat Party’s Approval Rating Plummets Among Independents
- “Also, among independent voters, Biden’s approval rating is even lower at 37%. Biden’s disapproval rating among American adults is 53%.” Gallup: Biden Job Approval Down to 43%
- “The race for governor of Virginia has gotten close over the past several weeks as voters start deciding who they will elect to lead their state. The race is seen by some Democrats as an indicator of how the 2022 midterm elections will play out.” “Punk” McAuliffe Gets Desperate, Appeals to Pop Tart Taylor Swift Fans in Virginia Gubernatorial Bid
- “Blue Steel meets Blue Wave? Harley Rouda tries to pose his way to Washington.” Democrat Candidate Flaunts Modeling Skills at Oil Spill Photo Shoot
- “The most illegitimate president of all time is also the maddest.” MAD Joe
- “The Left now openly supports everything we used to accuse them of supporting.” The Left Can Finally Admit What it Wants
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Jack Posobiec: “For now, Haugen continues to be represented by Jen Psaki’s PR firm and Eric Ciaramella’s legal team.” Fmr. Facebook Official Frances Haugen Plans to Testify to EU, Called Her Friend Conspiracy Theorist After Becoming a Men’s Rights Advocate/Red Pill Supporter
- Try regulating your bowels. And your cake-hole. Hard to tell the difference between them.Far Left Facebook Whistleblower: People Like Me Should Regulate Big Tech
- Michael Goodwin: “. . . despite Haugen’s bold move to pull back the curtains, there is no universal confidence that Congress will take big action. It is more likely the headline risk of her claims will soon fade, just as it has after many previous accusations.” (and she’s a Leftist control freak – jjs) Blowback From Whistleblower Won’t Hurt Facebook
- Jeffrey Lord: “A sinister permanent reality of 21st century life?” Who Canceled Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp?
- He’s still above ground, ain’t he? Mark Zuckerberg Lost More than $6 Billion During 6-Hour Facebook Outage
- “Ben Sasse[hole] says we must not entertain conspiracy theorists, yet sat across Jeffrey Goldberg without addressing his involvement in the tinfoil hat gang that worked to destroy our country.” Ben Sasse Should Stop Engaging With Media Conspiracy Theorists
- “Neither Berman nor Brianna Keilar questioned why the public should trust her new book, I’ll Take Your Questions Now, after she admitted to lying on several occasions.” Grisham Admits to Being a Liar in Front of Two XiNN Reporters and Neither Asked the Obvious Question
- She spoke the truth. It would be helpful to everyone if celebrities kept their damned opinions to themselves. But they won’t and Leftist dogma is to be celebrated while any questioning or criticism is to be punished and quelled with extreme prejudice. REPORT: ESPN Suspends Sage Steele Following Her Comments About Vaccine Mandate And Obama
- “Right now such banning is limited merely ostracizing the victim. Soon that will not be sufficient, since I can guarantee without any doubt that the Wuhan flu is not going away. Soon the demands will be to hound the unvaccinated from all society, not simply their jobs. And if that doesn’t suffice to stamp out [Chinese] COVID then we will simply have to exterminate them!” Today’s Blacklisted American: Football Scout Fired for Refusing to Get Vaccinated
- “On abortion, Justice Kavanaugh must meet the moment — and defy the haters.” No New Souters
- “Francis Collins leaves behind contentious legacy after pouring millions into fetal experiments.” (see the companion piece in the Chinese COVID section – jjs) Bioethicists Welcome NIH Director’s Exit
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Beijing orders state-run companied to secure fuel in the global market ‘at all costs.'” China Hit by Worst Power Crisis in a Decade
- “Taiwan’s president warned that defeat by China would signal that ‘authoritarianism has the upper hand over democracy’ in today’s ‘global contest of values.'” Taiwan President Says Country “Will Do Whatever It Takes To Defend Itself” Against China
- Jap FM Motegi Toshimitsu: “. . .instead of simply monitoring the situation, we hope to weigh the various possible scenarios that may arise to consider what options we have, as well as the preparations we must make,” Japan Making ‘Preparations’ for Possible Chinese Attack of Taiwan
- “White House climate envoy John Kerry told a French news organization this week that Biden “literally had not been aware of what had transpired,” in regards to a conflict that arose late last month between the U.S. and France.” (over the submarine deal – jjs) Biden Slammed After WH Official States Biden “Literally” Did Not Know About Recent Foreign Crisis
- “The council cut off U.N. Watch director Hillel Neuer as he was testifying about his watchdog’s report on anti-Semitic social media posts from teachers hired by UNRWA, a refugee agency tasked with educating Palestinian children. The report revealed that a teacher in the Gaza Strip had shared a video of Adolf Hitler ‘to enrich and enlighten your thoughts and minds.'” UN Silences Watchdog for Calling Out Anti-Semitism at Relief Agency
- “Which party will rise to power after Merkel?” Germany at the Crossroads
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Considering who has been running the intel community for the last few decades, especially since Obama, the aggregate effect is a net positive. REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing at Alarming Rate
- “His death drew repulsive reactions worldwide.” What We Can Learn From the Death of Muhammed Cartoonist Lars Vilks
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “The Low Income Housing Institute (LIHI) is buying the buildings with taxpayer dollars for about $50 million, with federal [Chinese] COVID-19 relief funds splitting the cost equally. Seattle City Hall is contributing about $25 million, while also using ‘American Rescue Plan Act’ funds. A large portion comes from Washington State’s Department of Commerce.”Moving on Up: LA and Seattle Homeless Will Be Relocated to Taxpayer-Funded Luxury Apartments
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] and his party seem determined to damage the economy.” (no, they want to destroy it and seize absolute power – jjs) Does Biden Want a Depression of His Very Own?
- “Yellen cited the ‘enormous tax gap’ in the US as the reason behind the proposed tax hikes and information collecting, blaming the gap on places where information on income ‘can be hidden.'” (I now consider your patriotic duty to hide your income from what is an openly criminal, and illegitimate, junta – jjs) Yellen Defends IRS Rule Requiring Banks to Report All Transactions Over $600
- “Though our congressional members are shocking in their contempt for the fiscal sanity their citizens must accept every day, our nation remains economically resilient and a more probable candidate for economic well-being than Russia or China.” (except our government is turning 100% socialist and then there goes the ability to create capital – jjs) The Good News about the U.S. Budget Deficit
- SALT in the wounds, blue states. For now anyway until it gets to the Roberts court. Court Upholds Trump Law Limiting State Tax Deductions
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Foolish energy policies have created soaring energy prices, shortages and factory shutdowns, so why copy them?” Why Is Joe Biden Embracing Europe’s Failed Green-Energy Socialism?
- “. . . a bunch of lads in England had had enough of this nonsense and started dragging climate protesters off the road in a totally satisfying way.” [WATCH] Brits Yanking Protesters Out of the Road Will Make Your Day
- “Two Biden [junta] goals are on a collision course.” Science Says: We Can’t Grow the Population and Cut Carbon Emissions at the Same Time
- “Contrary to the leftists, it doesn’t lie with wind and sun. Instead, it’s time to return to a discredited but powerful and safe energy source.” The Future Of Power Generation
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The new colonial movement: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) today announced that it is planning an unmanned probe to visit a number of asteroids in the asteroid belt.” UAE to Launch Probe to Asteroid Belt
- “These rules essentially forbid Russian citizens from publishing almost anything that Roscosmos itself does not publish. If they do so without permission from outside the country, returning to Russia will become very problematic.” Russia Imposes New Restrictions on Any Reporting of Roscosmos
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “When asked about why they are concerned about leaving large inheritances, 59% of respondents said that the assets may be used irresponsibly.” Seven in Ten Millionaires Hesitant to Leave Large Inheritance; Over Half Have “Lazy” Children Concerns
- “The literary elite doesn’t like to admit anti-Marxism as a motivation for great literature. But it is. Lethe is a new example of the genre.” The Political Philosophy of Anti-Woke Science Fiction
- “How leftist historians and educators devise a dishonest indictment of white Americans.”Teaching about Slavery and Black Slaveowners
HITHER & YON
- “Felix has marked his legacy as one of the bravest fighters for freedom in history.” DeSantis Awards Florida’s Medal of Freedom to Che Guevara Captor Felix Rodriguez
- Christian Toto: “Writer/producer Jarod O’Flaherty reveals the Pure Flix drama’s secret sauce.” Why Vindication is the Most Original Cop Show in Ages
- “He was responsible for a string of rapes and killings in Paris in the 1980s and 1990s, including the murders of 11-year-old Cecile Bloch, and 38-year-old Gilles Politi and his 21-year-old au pair Irmgard Mueller, both of whom were savagely tortured.” Retired French Cop Commits Suicide, Admits To Being Notorious Serial Killer
- “Understanding and accepting that toil and death are inevitable should, paradoxically, give us hope and gratitude.” The Breath of Life
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.