Good morning, kids. Thursday and with the economy heading south, ironically as hordes of illiterate peasants head north, Emperor Backtalk, the Kalorama meat-puppet, fled from reporters so as to avoid questions about the near collapse of our supply chain that is set to make American stores resemble those of the non-Potemkin village Soviet Union. Not that he would have anything to fear from a reporter pool that is essentially on par with that of Soviet era Pravda and Izvestya.
Whatever damage the self-inflicted wounds of the forced lockdowns caused, they’re nothing compared to the wrecking ball we have been pounded with since noon last January 20th. Massive borrowing, the incentivization of indolence by paying people to stay home, the dismantling of our fossil fuel industry, and the threat of internal exile for those who refuse the jab are key components in all of this misery. And, yes baby, the Misery Index is back along with stagflation. Psaki-psircling back to this supply chain madness, even with the constraints put on the economy by the Chinese COVID stupidity, how could that have possibly thrown a monkey wrench into the works? Well, it really didn’t. But the hand of whack-o environmentalists (BIRM) aided and abetted by greasy, brilliantine tyrant Gavin Newsom have their hoof prints all over this.
According to the Washington Post, the port crisis is also causing rail yards to back up and logjams for truckers. California passed AB 5, which eliminated owner-operators. Another law put restrictions on the age of trucks that could legally operate in the state. These restrictions further impede getting products out of the ports and in and out of the rail yards. Florida doesn’t have any of these restrictive rules.
The Florida Ports Council’s response shames the one from the federal government. For example, Representative Michelle Steel (R-CA) introduced legislation to ban ships from idling or anchoring within 24 nautical miles of the Southern California coast for the next 180 days. Steel’s Stopping Hazardous Incidents in the Pacific Act of 2021 (SHIP Act) is based on speculation that an anchor or chain from a ship off the coast may have caused a pipeline spill in the area. Florida, meanwhile, is offering the cargo ships a place to go.
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg is at the helm of the crisis for the Biden administration. The former small-town mayor of South Bend, Indiana, has no evident experience handling a supply chain crisis that spans the globe. He got the job because he dropped out of the primary, endorsed President Biden, and likes trains a lot. . .
. . . Miami, Florida, has opened its arms to tech companies fleeing California. Residents of the Golden State flocked to Florida in 2020 in numbers not seen previously. Maybe cargo ships will be next. Governor Ron DeSantis made some real infrastructure investments to upgrade Florida’s ports. Let’s see if they pay off and save Christmas for everyone.
The thrust of the article is how Florida, yet again, under the leadership of Ron DeSantis, is willing and eager to ride to the rescue and show the Left how things get done. That is, using common sense and letting business and people do their thing with minimal interference from the government. But no. We can’t do that because Gaia, white supremacy and capitalism. The ridiculous SHIP act from Michelle Steel underscores the motivating force that I had noted a few days ago. Fear and the drive for absolute safety. So, because of an oil spill caused by an errant anchor, an already moribund economy has to be My Pillowed indefinitely.
Look, I’m not a fan of oil spills, but remember how the Left shrieked in 2010 about the Deepwater Horizon catastrophe? As bad as it was, only a few months passed before all the oil had essentially dissipated and was gone, much to the chagrin of the propagandists who went down there to follow up and found that the Gulf, that is the Earth, had healed itself. Rush Limbaugh, PBUH, was all over this for months and yet again he was right. However many thousands or even tens of thousands of gallons might have leaked into the water, it was all figuratively and quite literally by comparison to the size and volume of the Gulf, a drop in the ocean. What most people don’t realize is that oil is constantly leaking up from beneath the seabed in the same or even greater volume than the instantaneous spillage of Deepwater, or even the earlier Exxon Valdez, but it is eventually absorbed and dissipated.
I don’t mean to go off on a tangent but commerce, a free market, individual choice and indeed our entire way of life have been predicated on being able to choose for ourselves the who, what, where, how and why we want to live as individuals based on our own understanding of what is best for ourselves. Of course, being respectful of others as laid out by both custom, morals, ethics and a just and stable law. Considering who and what is now in control of our government and our society, I’m sure you can spot the problem. Fauci himself, echoed by Arnold Schvartzeschvartze, said it out loud: “Screw your freedom!” That of course was in reference to wearing the worse than useless face diapers. But it applies to everything. Every aspect of our lives is to be controlled because we are too stupid to make decisions for ourselves. Naturally, an enlightened elite will make the choices for us, with the reward of never having to be beholden to the constraints they put on the rest of us.
Republicans in Congress plan to improve their messaging on climate change, conservation and the environment in an effort to win the support of Americans who deem the issue important.
“If we sit on the sidelines and are not willing to talk about it because we don’t like the green New Deal, we won’t be successful,” Utah Rep. John Curtis told the Daily Caller News Foundation in an interview. “We’ve got to get Republican members of Congress comfortable talking about it, educated in the real facts and in the real science.”
In July, Curtis founded the House Conservative Climate Caucus, a first-of-its-kind caucus that has more than 70 GOP members. Chief among the groups’ core beliefs is that the climate is changing and humans have contributed to it through decades of global industrialization.
But the caucus’ members have proposed free market, “America first” solutions to climate change in sharp contrast to Democrats’ big spending ideas. The Green New Deal, which progressives in Congress unveiled in 2019, is composed of various proposals to help the U.S. achieve net-zero emissions in the near term, which could cost Americans as much as $65,300 per household.
Note to Utah Rep. John Curtis: The climate of the earth has been changing for 4.5 billion years. The effect of man’s activities on the climate has been ZERO. (NB I said “climate” and not “environment”). The idea that you are going to propose “free market solutions” to the goal of turning America into a planned Soviet economy on the premise of one of the greatest lies in history is just beyond rage-inducing. The stupidity of thinking that the GOP is going to attract Leftists by offering slightly less than America’s head on a platter is idiotic. We’re already white supremacist bigots who stole the land from the Indians and then raped it with our oil wells, SUVs and private homes. I.E. we’re evil and need to be eradicated. And you think you’re going to win them over?! Shut your whore-mouth, sit the hell down and get the fuck out of the way.
Amazing. Complete schmucks like John Curtis are eagerly grabbing their ankles for people who, when they’re not decapitating them in the womb, are force-feeding our children puberty blockers and Communist propaganda 9-3 in the schools of mis-er-ee. And when parents who actually give a shit about what’s going on are stomped on by the police at school board meetings, assholes like John Curtis look the other way.
The callousness is what is so hard to stomach from the progressive elites of Loudon County, Virginia, the wealthy dormitory community of Washington, DC.
They laughed and cheered when plumber Scott Smith was crash-tackled by police and humiliated at a school board meeting on June 22 as he tried to raise the plight of his 15-year-old daughter who he says was raped and sodomized in the school bathroom by a boy in a skirt. No one expressed any concern for his daughter.
There was no compassion, either, from superintendent Scott Ziegler, who claimed bafflingly at the meeting that there had been no assault in a school restroom anywhere in Loudon County and airily dismissed parents’ concerns about the risks of transgender bathrooms. Then he gave a little woke homily to show those powerless parents in the room who really was in charge.
“Time Magazine in 2016 called that a red herring . . . we’ve heard it several times tonight from our public speakers but the predator transgender student or person simply does not exist,” he said.
Tell that to the Smith family.
The rainbow activist who allegedly threatened Smith’s livelihood at that meeting told him point blank his daughter’s rape three weeks earlier did not happen, as if she would know.
He raised his voice and called her a “bitch.”
For that mild response to her provocation he was arrested. The video of his humiliation, his T-shirt ripped, his belly exposed, his pants pulled down, went viral globally.
No one cared about his shattered family.
The Soros-funded left-wing prosecutor, Buta Biberaj, reportedly a de-carceration, proponent tried to get Smith jailed for his disruptive behavior . . .
. . . Caught amid this Kafkaesque nightmare was a father trying to protect his daughter. Too bad. He’s an inconvenient reproach to the perverted equity agenda, so he must be crushed like a bug.
Where the fuck is John Curtis when this is going on? Where the fuck is the GOP? Yeah, I know they’re worse than useless but where are the few like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Marsha Blackburn or Louie Gohmert over in the House? And where is Donald Trump?
Yes, Joe Biden is a freaking disaster. But this is going on in the name of, at the behest of, and because of Joe Biden being installed in the White House after a rigged election overthrew the damned country. I think it’s at least as serious an issue, if not more so than even Afghanistan and the economy. And still, we get calls to vote harder, or for Constitutional Conventions or today’s tone-deaf pundit (who I really like) Ted Malloch calling for all sorts of actions to kneecap the Deep State. Well, considering the Deep State is at the controls, in Soviet America, Deep State kneecap you, Ted.
Finally, I’m heading out of town, so this will be the final Morning Report for the week. I’ll be back a week from tomorrow, so see you then.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “They laughed and cheered when plumber Scott Smith was crash-tackled by police and humiliated at a school board meeting on June 22 as he tried to raise the plight of his 15-year-old daughter who he says was raped and sodomized in the school bathroom by a boy in a skirt. No one expressed any concern for his daughter.” (nota bene the actions of the police; back the blue my ass – jjs) Virginia Dad Vilified for Defending Daughter Shows Rot at Heart of the System
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Our Byzantine interior and Roman coasts are quite differently interpreting their shared American heritage as they increasingly plot radically divergent courses to survive in scary times.” Is America Becoming Rome Versus Byzantium?
- “Sure, Wall Street is slightly rigged, but that’s better than tired trustees or busybody bureaucrats supplanting current corporate governance.” For Investors, There Are Worse Things Than Insider Trading
- “What made the left obnoxious, for Marx, was its faith in the notion that ideas and subjective beliefs and moral abstractions, rather than material economic realities, move history. The middle-class leftists of the 19th century, for example, put a lot of hope in reforming the manners and mores of working people, instead of seeking to address material inequalities between classes. In doing so, they merely preserved the existing order. Sound familiar?” Say What You Will About Karl Marx; He Would’ve HATED Titty Caca AOC and the Left
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “It’s all a mirage. Biden’s so-called vaccine mandate doesn’t exist — at least, not yet. So far, all we have is his press conference and other such made-for-media huff-puffing. No such rule even claiming to be legally binding has been issued yet.” But there is apparently a method to this madness: As long as there is no actual mandate, the Biden administration can’t be taken to court for issuing one. “That’s why nearly two dozen Republican attorneys general who have publicly voiced their opposition to the clearly unconstitutional and illegal mandate haven’t yet filed suit against it.” Smoke and Mirrors: Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Doesn’t Actually Exist
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s voters were more pessimistic in the poll, with 50% believing the pandemic will not end until after 2022, while only 29% of former President Donald Trump’s voters felt the same way.” POLL: Under Half of Americans Think the Pandemic Will Be Over By End of 2022, Nearly a Quarter Say It Will Last Forever
- “The health department called the county’s actions a ‘blatant violation’ of Florida’s law, which prevents businesses from requesting proof of vaccination from customers and employees. Florida Dishes $3.5 Million Fine to Leon County for Violating Vaccine Passport Law
- “As you can see, the scene was both peaceful and outrageous: The school required two good-sized policemen to cuff and remove one skinny young lady who resisted in no way whatsoever.” Wyoming School to Honor Student: Wear the Mask or Wear Handcuffs
- “No one should be forced to receive a [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine if it would violate the sanctity of his or her conscience.” Military Archbishop: Catholic Soldiers May Follow Their Conscience and Reject Chinese COVID Vaccine
* * * * *
- “More of Fauci’s e-mails are emerging, and they don’t shower him or his wife in glory.”“YIKES”: Fresh Fauci E-Mails Show NIAID Chief and Wife’s Flippancy Over Vaccine Deaths, More Interested in “Immortalizing” Him
- “Indeed, for the first time in almost two years, travelers from Canada and Mexico will be able to travel into the U.S. at its border crossings for non-essential reasons like shopping or visiting family and friends, so long as they are vaccinated. Mexican and Canadian citizens were always allowed to enter for essential reasons, such as attending school.” Biden to Ease Chinese COVID-19 Travel Restrictions at Canada, Mexico Border Crossings
- “So what is your price? If you are a high-powered political operative, it could be money, position, the chance to keep your elected office, or the promise that past indiscretions will be kept on the q.t. so long as you cooperate. But for you, the average Joe or Jane, your price may be the promise that you will be largely left alone to go about your business and live your life in some semblance of normalcy. But therein lies the problem. They won’t leave you alone. They can’t leave you alone. Like Winston Smith, who could not be released until his mind was shattered.” Beware the Left’s Carrots. There Is Always a Stick.
- “If Gavin Newsom succeeds in making this irrational fear, these theatrical inanities, and medical tyranny permanent features of life in California, you can count us out.” Leaving Chinese COVID Wonderland
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “At the end of the remarks, Biden bolted for the exit, ignoring questions about whether Christmas gifts would arrive on time this year and what he was doing to lower gasoline prices.” Biden Turns His Back On Reporters, Refuses To Answer Questions On Supply Chain Crisis
- “We are not the postal service, or UPS, or FedEx,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said. “We cannot guarantee. What we can do is use every lever at the federal government’s disposal to reduce delays.” White House “Cannot Guarantee” Christmas Packages Will Arrive on Time
- “Senior [junta] officials told reporters that the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan likely contributed to the supply chain tension thanks to its increasing demand for goods, the NYTreported. The officials went on to argue that the rescue plan nevertheless boosted the U.S. economic recovery beyond that of other nations.” Biden Junta Admits They’re Partly Responsible For Supply Chain Chaos
- Last week, the Florida Ports Council put out a press release telling shippers that the state’s ports are open, staffed, and ready for business. “Florida is where your success comes in, and our seaports are the solution to ensure the cargo shipping logjam doesn’t become the grinch that stole Christmas,” said Florida Ports Council President and CEO Michael Rubin. He added, “With inflation growing, shipping and manufacturing industries can save time and money by calling on Florida ports. Why pay to moor off the coast of California, when Florida shipping lanes are open and serving as the gateway for getting goods to America’s market?” Will Ron DeSantis Save Christmas?
- “It’s starting to look like the only thing Biden is “building back” is the misery of the 1970s.”Let’s Go Brandon! Looks Like Stagflation Is Already Here
* * * * *
- “When the Misery Index is placed over the terms of the U.S. presidents, it becomes fairly obvious that most Americans have been better off under most Republican (red) presidents. It’s even apparent that they were enjoying a fairly robust economy with a low Misery Index hovering around 5.0% to 6.0% under Donald J. Trump until the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic hit. It’s also apparent that the Biden administration’s economic policies are increasing the everyday American’s misery.” Misery Index: How Are Average Americans Weathering the Biden Economy?
- “If my town halls are any indication of where America is, America does not want this spending. People are not only mad, they’re now panicked about inflation . . . Inflation is absolutely a top issue on the hearts and minds of Americans across the nation.” Sen. Roger Marshall: “People Are Not Only Mad, They’re Now Panicked About Inflation”
- “That’s a big burden for families struggling with higher prices for food at home, food at restaurants, appliances, furniture, and gasoline. It’s also more expensive to shod mom and dad. Men’s footwear prices are up 5.5 percent and women’s are up 4.9 percent.”Bidenflation Shock: Kids Shoe Prices Up 11.9%
- They cannot be serious. Can they? Oh, wait a second . . . Biden Junta Now Urging Oil and Gas Companies to Bring Down Rising Fuel Costs: Report
- “The Social Security Administration explained that the rate hike will affect 64 million Social Security recipients and 8 million Supplemental Security Income beneficiaries.” Social Security Inflation Adjustment Will Rise By 5.9%, Reflecting Carter Years
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Rittenhouse’s criminal trial is scheduled to begin on Monday, November 1, 2021. And thanks to the kind sponsorship of Legal Insurrection, we’ll be here live.” Kyle Rittenhouse Case: Is the Gun Charge a Sinister Attack on Kyle’s Self-Defense?
- “Predictably, opinions vary vastly on party lines.” Two Americas: Poll Shows 44% of Voters Support FBI Targeting Anti-CRT Parents, 47% Oppose
- “State school board associations are condemning the NSBA for mischaracterizing protests to justify using domestic terrorism laws against concerned parents.” State School Board Groups Blast National Association For Exploiting Political Disputes To Attack Parents
- It’s a tax. And, no standing. . . Federal Judge Calls for Justice Department Probe into Jan. 6 Detainees Jail Treatment
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Illegal immigrants not subject to vaccine requirements for legal migrants.” Biden Cracks Down on Legal Migrants
- “On Tuesday, the secretary sent a memo to ICE Director Tae Johnson telling him to stop any mass worksite deportation raids, calling them a ‘misallocation of resources.'” Mayorkas: No More Workplace Raids to Arrest Illegal Aliens
- “It has been estimated that about $150 million worth of materials are sitting idle in south Texas, likely never to be used for their intended purpose.” The Wall: Biden’s Other Scandal at the Border
- “Based on Judd’s estimate, the totals would indicate that an illegal alien population nearly twice the size of Vermont’s has entered the U.S. since Biden took office.” Report: Biden Gives Work Permits to Nearly 32,000 Border Crossers in 2 Months
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- True enough that he and the other tech tyrants should never have had the access and influence on our electoral systems, but there’s no way in Hell Trump lost. Zuckerberg et al surely had their thumbs on the scales, but the mass ballot dumping on Election Night was what did the trick. Mark Zuckerberg Spent $419 Million on Nonprofits Ahead of 2020 Election — And Got Out the Dem Vote
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “LCPS will not confirm if the same suspect is involved in the alleged sexual assaults on May 28 and October 8.” Loudoun County Public Schools Denies Board Knew About Alleged Sexual Assault in School Bathroom
- “‘It sucks that there are so many CRAZY people’: private e-mails reveal school bureaucrats’ contempt for parents.” Meet the Nebraska Parents Who Exposed Sex-Ed Activists
- “American educators don’t need the government’s encouragement to import these views into the classroom. CRT is in the pipeline, and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.”Where Are Teachers Getting Crackpot Disg-Race Theory? In Teachers’ Colleges
- “. . . And why that’s often the wrong question.” What Is Crackpot Disg-Race Theory, Really?
- “Critical race theory is just another scheme for hierarchical elites to get rich quick and gain bureaucratic power, said journalist Christopher Rufo.” Christopher Rufo: Hierarchical Elites Use Critical Race Theory to Gain Riches and Power
- “A dark cloud is hovering over America’s K-12 public schools — but we have reason to be optimistic.” The Silver Lining in the Democrats Assault on Kids in the Public Schools
- “How parents and teachers are fighting back against social justice indoctrination.” Teaching Educators a Necessary Lesson in Court
- “School will encourage ‘autumnal work’ and ‘sharing all the cozy feelings of the season’ instead.” Seattle School Cancels “Pumpkin Parade’ for Marginalizing Colored “People of Color”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Full disclosure: We do . . . DC City Council Member Who Claimed Jews Control the Weather Announces Run for Mayor
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Biden acknowledged the businessman’s interest ‘has everything to do with my last name.'”E-Mails Reveal Hunter Biden’s Relationship With Shadowy Chinese Tycoon
- “Business Insider’s article, by senior correspondent Mattathias Schwartz, declares in its headline: ‘Hunter Biden isn’t Trump, but what he’s up to is bad and deserves your attention — even if you hate Fox News,’ above an illustration of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden cradling his chin in his hand, with Hunter hiding behind a wall of money.”Politico: Hunter Biden Corruption Scandal “Is Not Going Away”
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Biden [junta] pushes death penalty as DOJ pauses federal executions.” (I thought Biden would nominate him for a cabinet post – jjs) Supreme Court Clashes Over Bid To Execute Boston Marathon Bomber
- “In June, a video of a man stuffing cosmetic products into a garbage bag and fleeing on a bicycle went viral. A suspect was later arrested and charged with 15 separate counts of grand theft, burglary, and shoplifting.” Walgreens Now Closing Stores In San Francisco Following Retail Theft Spike
- “Who and what is to blame for this historic homicide rate increase? The left says don’t blame them; it’s the pandemic and guns.” Homicides Are Way Up in Biden’s America. Is That What the Left Wanted?
- “Claims of systematic racial bias don’t stand up to empirical evidence.” When Cops Kill
- “The FBI fears losing their unconstitutional powers to local resistance. The American people must focus ever more deliberately at the local level.” Defund the FBI, Re-Fund the State/Local Police
- Larry Elder: “Treating vicious criminals as victims of society.” Attention L.A. County DA: Where’s the Justice for Murder Victim Michelle Avan?
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The Garden State Equality Ball came after Gov. Murphy’s August executive order that requires students, teachers, and faculty to wear masks in public, private, and parochial schools throughout the state, according to a press release from nj.gov.” Rodentine Criminal Phil Murphy, NJ Education Officials Busted Maskless at “Equality Ball” While Students Remain Masked
- “Climate czar accused of downplaying Uyghur genocide during climate negotiations with China.” Kerry Owns Stake in Chinese Investment Group That Funds Company Blacklisted for Human Rights Abuses
- “Council member Mark Ridley-Thomas, 66, and Marilyn Louise Flynn, 83, were expected to be arraigned in the coming days on charges of conspiracy, bribery, honest services mail fraud and honest services wire fraud. They face decades in prison if convicted of all charges.” (or a slap on the wrist, a book deal and a XiNN gig because, Democrat – jjs) LA City Councilman and Ex-USC Dean Indicted in Federal Corruption Probe
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “That includes a plan to let the IRS see how much money goes into and out of your bank account every year.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “Yes, Yes, Yes,” Bank Account Reporting Plan Will Be Part of Reconciliation Bill
- “Has national Democrats on edge as they defend their razor-thin majorities in the House of Representatives and Senate.” (more than likely rigged for the Punk – jjs) Virginia Governor Race is Neck and Neck With Three Weeks to Go
- Well, duh! Terry McAuliffe Lies
- “Is Joe Biden one of the over six million Americans that have dementia (a form of Alzheimer’s Disease)? He certainly reminds one person of her father.” Dementia: Joe Biden Today, My Father Yesterday
- Daniel Greenfield: “Hillary’s first admitted work of fiction is fan-fiction about herself.”Hillary Clinton Gets a Job Lying on Purpose
- “While radical and centrist Democrats continue to battle over the enormous price tag for President Joe Biden’s budget boondoggle, socialist Sen. Bernie Sanders suddenly pleaded for unity in a cliche-laden screed at FoxNews.com.” Bernie Sanders Is Still Spouting Nonsense
- “Holding democracy out as an ideal overlooks the question of whether market democracy or political democracy better serves citizens.” Fighting for a Better Democracy
- “No, the U.S. is not ‘defeated,’ ‘prostrate,’ or even ‘in decline” in any meaningful sense. What we’re seeing is simply another aspect of the failure of leftist policies.” No, the U.S. Is Not On Its Knees
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Why I’m joining RightForge.” Freedom From Censorship: Inside the Battle to Build a Second Internet
- “LinkedIn is owned by Microsoft, and now appears to be an agent for the Biden [junta], working to block any content the Democrat Party and the left opposes, even if that content is written by a scientist who is one of the world’s leaders in the subject.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Brownstone Institute Blackballed by Linkedin for Associating with Famed Harvard Epidemiologist
- “Pro-life activists and former elected officials discuss the shocking details of the University of Pittsburgh’s fetal tissue harvesting practices and how federal taxpayer dollars fund them.”Here’s What We Know About Pitt’s Sadistic Experiments On Unborn Babies
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- But the in-flight movie was Ishtar, so they changed their minds. U.S. Air Force: 5 People Onboard Flight Out of Afghanistan “Intended to Hijack the Aircraft”
- Big deal. 99% of ours are Marxists. Nearly Half of the Taliban Government’s Leaders Are Designated Terrorists
- Now do Tibet, Hop Sing . . . China Lectures US Over Afghanistan: “Imposing One’s Own Ideology on Others, Arbitrarily Interfering. . . “
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Chi-Com lightning? You have to wonder . . . Fatal Fire Kills 46, Injures Dozens in Southern Taiwan
- “I predicted China would get more aggressive with this administration because they see them as softer and more cooperative.” (soft serve – jjs) Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe Predicts China Will Take Advantage of “Softer” Biden White House
- Michael Ledeen: “Selling off resources, purging top officials, and defaulting on debt.” Is China Falling?
- Rabbi Fischer and Walter Block: “What if Liechtenstein or Monaco played Gaza and sent bombs into Germany or France?” Launching Missiles
- “. . . But then it was shut down.” 28 Seconds of Truth at the UN Human Rights Council
- “It is natural to consider if it is a terror event,” Aas told reporters but said it was “too soon to say for sure what the man’s motivation is.” (want to bet the individual is a Religion of Peace-nik? – jjs) Man Allegedly Kills Multiple People With Bow and Arrow in Norway
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “While we may never know what causes a soldier to take his or her own life, we’ve come a long way — down — from celebrating their courage to officially castigating them for imaginary crimes.” SHOCKING: Army Suicides Up Nearly 50% Over Same Time Last Year
- “One day she likes gays and Jews, the next she is cavorting with anti-gay, anti-Jew Islamists.” (Sharief don’t like it; it’s another taqqiya sunrise – jjs) The Two Faces of Muslim Congressional Candidate Barbara Sharief
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- Gee, I wonder what they’ll recommend. . . Piss-Hockey Psaki: Biden’s Court-packing Commission to Release Draft Report Thursday
- “And the radical transformation of the state’s housing landscape is actually enriching developers as it forces people to live in more crowded conditions.” California Crushing Suburban American Dream by Eliminating Single Family Homes, Enriching Multi-Unit Developers
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Yes folks, the GOP doing what it does best; accepting the memes and surrendering rather than fighting tooth and nail against abhorrent, insane, and evil policies. Man-made climate change is a lie. Carbon and fossil fuels are life itself. Want to move the needle? Declare that! Sheesh. “We’re Off Track: Here’s How Republicans Plan To Move The Needle On Climate Change
- “The Constitution never even contemplated an administrative state as part of its checks and balances so this institution operates without any check on its power.” The EPA Head Shows Who’s Really in Charge in America
- “The purpose of the Antiquities Act was never to circumvent Congress with the establishment of sweeping quasi-national parks.” Why Joe Biden’s Expansion of Bears Ears National Monument is An Aggressive Land Grab
- “Global warmists’ pipe-dreams and bad science.” The West’s Suicidal Energy Policies
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “It must be emphasized that the research did not find brain damage, only data within the blood samples that is often associated with brain damage. More research is required to determine if these biomarkers indicate the same thing in space as they do on Earth.”Astronaut Blood Samples Suggest Long-Term Exposure to Weightlessness Causes Brain Damage
- “After almost twenty years of construction (a decade behind schedule) and a cost of $10 billion, ($9.5 billion over budget), the James Webb Space Telescope today arrived at the processing facility at Arianespace’s French Guiana spaceport, where it will be prepared for a December 18, 2021 launch on an Ariane 5 rocket.” Webb Telescope Finally Arrives at Launch Site in French Guiana
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Without a divine revelation or even a grounding in the liberal tradition, the new gender religion can claim only linguistic astrology as evidence for its astounding claims.” The New Gender Religion Tricks Liberals into Betraying Children
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The New York Times’ reporting on Jon Gruden isn’t just about the NFL and a coach. It’s a threat.” The Jon Gruden Story Isn’t About the NFL. It’s About Our Culture’s Growing Contempt for White Men
- “The woke mob has to be stopped before none of us have any privacy left.” What Happened to Jon Gruden Is Unacceptable
- “If the standard for anti-woke demands now creeps into your e-mails and text messages to your friends, it’s an entirely new standard to justify your cancellation.” Jon Gruden Got Canceled for His Private Thoughts, and You Could Be Next
- “The de Blasio administration will continue the progressive war on history as he, himself, fades away into a portrait on a City Hall wall,” Councilman Joe Borelli (R-Staten Island) told The Post. (he should fade away into a ditch – jjs) Movin’ On Out: DeBolshevik Booting Founding Father Jefferson From City Hall
- “Milius described how Hollywood’s undermining of the iconic character’s classic attributes are part of a broader cultural campaign of remaking popular mythologies to comply with left-wing doctrines regarding ‘wokeness.'” Amanda Milius: Hollywood Turned James Bond Into a “Simp” Because He Was ‘White-Cis,” “Too Masculine”
- “Since George Floyd’s death nearly 17 months ago, Target’s leadership has attempted to assuage its white guilt via an obsession with black organizations.” Target Continues Woke Crusades, Gives Another $100 Million to “Black-Led” Organizations
- “The history of Superman is strong because it is simple. Less simple is the will to resist those who would modernize history to the point of absurdity.” Post-Truth, Social Justice, and the Trans-American Way
- Christian Toto: “The increasingly liberal paper attempts to shame the genre with pathetic spin.” WaPo Tries to Cancel Country Music. Really
- “We’re no longer in the Twilight Zone.” Introducing The Woke Zone
- “Today’s official version of ‘progress’ is eating its own tail.” The Ouroboros Moment
- “Cancel culture is not solely an American phenomenon, as the United Kingdom’s leftists are rampaging like their Yankee cousins.” Cancel Culture Bedevils Britain, Too
- “A leftist group is pushing the theory that the two-parent home represents ‘family privilege’ and creates barriers to equal opportunity, when in reality such families are proven to be better for kids.” Now Two-Parent Families Are Racist Too
HITHER & YON
- Did she resemble 23-year-old Ann Margret or Rosa DeLauro? It matters. Woman Parades Through Airport Completely Naked, Makes Small Talk With Travelers
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.