Good morning, kids. Thursday and we move from covering the heirs of Josef Mengele and the T-4 “doctors” to that of Roland Freisler and Ernst Kaltenbrunner. Sorry if these comparisons offend some but when you incarcerate people for months on end in deplorable (no pun) conditions and in many instance subject them to physical and psychological abuse for a crime no more serious than criminal trespassing, and have now been shown to have actively plotted with the illegitimate junta controlling the federal government to persecute parents for confronting their local school boards about the sanctioned abuse of their children in schools that they pay taxes to fund, then I think the analogies to the Schickelgruber era and those who brought it about are wholly appropriate. Especially since this is exactly the fate that is in store for us.
And the political prisoners of January 6 are still rotting in jail for violent actions and vandalism that we now know to have been plotted ahead of time and executed by plants and stooges of the FBI if not badge-carrying FBI agents themselves. That agency is still run by Christopher Wray, a lifelong apparatchik and servant of a feral federal bureaucracy that did everything it could to frame Donald Trump in 2016 on phony charges and then finally succeeded in a rigged 2020 election. And that agency is run by “Attorney General” Merrick Moloch Garland.
At the beginning of the hearing, Sen. Chuck Grassley pressed Garland to answer whether he would rescind his memorandum directing the FBI and state attorneys to address “a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff who participate in the vital work of running our nation’s public schools” following a letter from the NSBA. The NSBA released a statement last week expressing “regret” for sending the letter and even admitted that “there was no justification for some of the language included in the letter” but Garland did not budge. . .
. . . During his allotted time, Sen. Tom Cotton told Garland that he should “resign in disgrace” after using the NSBA letter to justify authorizing the Department of Justice to take action against frustrated parents.
“This is shameful. This testimony, your directive, your performance is shameful,” the Arkansas Republican said at the end of his questioning. “Thank God you are not on the Supreme Court. You should resign in disgrace, Judge. . . “
. . . “When you issued your memo, when you involve the Department of Justice and all of its resources, and the FBI and all of its resources, and local school boards and local school districts, you knew that federal prosecutors would start collecting crimes that they could use against parents. You knew they would advise state and local officials that these are all the ways parents might be prosecuted. You knew that that was the likely outcome. And that’s exactly what’s happened,” [Senator Josh] Hawley said.
Hawley also accused Garland of having “weaponized the FBI and the DOJ” to accomplish political goals.
“It’s wrong, it is unprecedented to my knowledge in the history of this country, and I call on you to resign,” Hawley concluded. . .
. . . Sen. Ted Cruz pressured Garland to answer questions about his son-in-law Xan Tanner who founded Panorama Education, a firm that markets teaching materials “focused on systemic racism, oppression, white supremacy, and intersectionality, all under the rubric of ‘Social-Emotional Learning'” to educators funded by the government. When Cruz asked Garland to clarify if he “sought an ethics opinion” on the matter, the attorney general refused to answer yes or no.
As I said, for whatever it’s worth. Look, it’s important that this sagging sack of evil with a JD and a hard-on for power and obsequiousness to an all-powerful State, someone the founders and framers saw in their nightmares 232 years ago, got grilled on the record. Not that assholes will frame this as “abuse of a wonderful, moderate, independent AG” or some such drivel. But that said, what’s the net effect here? You think Garland is really going to resign? And even if he did, who’s the next in line? The Left’s bench is so deep, it’s measured in metaphorical light years. Garland goes and here comes Chesa Boudin. Think the GOP is going to dig in its heels to stop him? Look who they’ve confirmed already — including Garland: A Luddite nihilistic eco-terrorist, a racialist open borders advocate and waiting in the wings, an honors student from a Soviet university who seeks to nationalize the banking system.
Yes, Senator Cotton. Thank G-d he’s not on the Supreme Court but look were he is. And believe me, he isn’t engineering this all on his own. The Justice Department has thousands of employees and if certainly everyone there is not “down for the struggle” as it were, they’d best keep their mouths shut lest they too get fired. Or worse, labeled a member of a white supremacist terror organization plotting to overthrow the government. I.E. a non-Democrat.
The situation we are in is so utterly fouled up that it’s hard for me to wrap my head around and construct cogent thoughts. But suffice it to say, that I don’t think the ballot box is even the answer, and that’s even assuming that it won’t be rigged as it was in 2020, since it sure as hell will be to one extent or another. But let’s say it isn’t. Let’s say that somehow, we take back the House and Senate next year, that we win shocker victories in VA, NJ and elsewhere down ballot and even the White House in 2024. There was a story yesterday where Democrat voters are souring on Biden and one today supposedly showing if the Hunter laptop story had not been suppressed, they’d not have voted for him.
What I’m getting at is, do these supposedly disaffected Dems see that their disaffection is not just for Biden the man/vegetable but for the policies themselves that he and his handlers are implementing? So, the Dems get wiped out starting next week and for the next two years but, even assuming we have another Trump-like boom and resurgence, will the same mindset coupled with a rabid propaganda smear campaign not make them vote for Titty Caca to be president come 2028 and then we lather rinse and repeat all over again?
All this underscores the fact that we are as polarized a nation as we have ever been, perhaps even more so than just before the Civil War (not that I or anyone else was around to confirm it). Whatever the issues were back then, slavery aside, the two sides today have irreconcilable differences on the nature of this nation and society itself. Electoral mood swings every two to four years is a non-starter, even with non-rigged elections. And that gets away from the much deeper and deadlier problem of an unelected, massive centralized bureaucracy that will get to a point where the other branches of government will be an irrelevancy like the British Royal Family.
Grill Garland and Fauci and everyone else all you want. There are infinitely more and worse waiting in the wings to fill their slots. That’s where the real power lies. Or at least the iron in the glove.
The leading Republican tasked with his party’s investigation into the preparedness and response of the U.S. Capitol Police and other law enforcement agencies to the Capitol riot on January 6 is being blocked by President Joseph Biden’s FBI from gathering information, a new document reveals.
The FBI told Indiana Republican Rep. Jim Banks it would not provide Republicans the same information provided to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s hand-picked committee consisting only of Democrat-appointed members.
“We respectfully refer you to the Select Committee regarding issues of access to records and information,” the agency wrote in response to a Republican request for information, referring to the official House panel established by the speaker.
Let me translate what Christopher Wray just said in plain English: “Go fuck yourselves!”
* * * * *
Please consider buying my book The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World on Amazon.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “In the case of the House Committee on Jan. 6., Pelosi blocked minority party participation for the first time in House history to pursue a preferred political narrative.” Biden FBI Joins Pelosi In Blocking GOP From Investigating January 6
- “We’re not sure there’s a bigger lie out there than the one that says renewable energy is the path to a cleaner environment.” That Dirty Green Energy
- Victor Davis Hanson: “‘Noble lies’ are rarely spun for anyone’s interests other than those of the liars themselves.” The Ignoble Lie
- “Totalitarian tenderfoots.” Fear and Loathing at Oberlin
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- No mandates and no masks. And no shoving infected carriers into nursing homes. Florida Tied for Lowest Daily Chinese Coronavirus Cases Per Capita in the U.S.
- “So, if you are a politician or a person who fully supports the vaccine passports and mandates, prepare to enjoy the cold and the dark. You might want to install a landline, especially if you live in a union shop state. A considerable percentage of the workforce that arrives to restore power after powerful winter storms are taking their labor off the table.”How Long Will Vaccine Authoritarians Sit in the Cold and the Dark?
- “The firefighters union in New York City warned Wednesday that the percentage could be similar for the city’s fire department, 911 dispatchers, and emergency medical technicians.”NYC Could Lose Thirty Percent Of Its Police Force, Fire Department Over Vaccine Mandate
- “Two other In-N-Out restaurants in the area are also being targeted by Contra Costa Environmental Health, collecting fines and warnings for refusing to check patrons’ jab status.” Another In-N-Out Burger Location Closed For Bucking Vax Mandate, Other Locations Targeted
- “Where is the compassion?” (in the dictionary between communism and coprophilia – jjs)The Inhumanity of Forced Vaccination
- Rabbi Chananya Weissman: “What 15 fundamental religious tenets forbid.” The Torah and the Shot
* * * * *
- Now do babies in utero and inner city AIDS orphans. PETA on Fauci’s NIH — Cruel Animal Experiments “Have No Place in the Modern World”
- “The admission follows mounting evidence that [Chinese] COVID-19 traces its origins to the Wuhan-based lab and can be linked to risky “gain-of-function” research funded by Anthony Fauci.” Unearthed Wuhan Lab Docs Show “Bat Lady” Shi Zhengli Isolating Chinese Coronavirus Strains For “Direct Human Infection”
- “One member of an FDA advisory committee admitted the vaccine might not be safe for children but still advocated for its approval for those ages 5-11.” FDA Committee Member Admits He Doesn’t Know If The Vaccine Is Safe For Kids But Approves It Anyway
- “There is a human cost to the loss of basic freedoms that is every bit as tragic and lamentable as that associated with a global pandemic, but far more long-lasting.” Freedom Has Priority Over Safety
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “It’s wrong, unprecedented in the history of this country, and I call on you to resign.” Sen. Josh Hawley Tells Moloch Garland to Resign for “Weaponizing” DOJ Against Parents
- “Here are the top four moments from Wednesday’s hearing that make Garland’s role in authorizing the DOJ to investigate parents for alleged violence and terrorism even clearer.”Top Four Must-See Moments From The Senate Judiciary’s Questioning of AG Moloch Garland
- “Garland still cannot cite one specific example of violence or threat of violence: ‘I said, again, at the time, that they were news reports that had been published. And I think some of the other senators here have described some of those news reports.'” Garland Defiantly Pledges Feds Will Continue Monitoring Parents Protesting at School Boards
- “Thank G-d you are not on the Supreme Court!” Tom Cotton Blasts Garland Over FBI Probe Into “Domestic Terrorists” Parents
- “If critical race theory is taught in more schools does your son-in-law make more money? Yes or no?” Ted Cruz Grills Moloch Garland Over Alleged Conflict Of Interest Regarding His Son-In-Law’s Education Company
- “Garland told the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday that the apology letter had no bearing on the Justice Department’s stance.” Garland Clenches Onto Justice Department Memo Despite School Board Apology
* * * * *
- “This marks the fifth venue in Oregon to cancel over the last two weeks, as reported by the Post Millennial. Two churches, one event center and two hotels have cancelled the event.”Charlie Kirk’s Message of Non-Violence Greeted by ANTIFA Threats, Oregon TPUSA Event Cancelled
- “It is time for those who wish to end this pervasive leftist onslaught to get off the sidelines.”Is This the End of the Republic?
- “‘The first openly bisexual female member of the House, and then the Senate, Kyrsten Sinema, can’t escape screaming, hate-filled protestors.’ That sounds like something HuffPo would write, suggesting “bigoted conservatives” were harassing the poor woman, but leftist harpies are the ones causing the drama.” Aging Hippies Ruin a Wedding Officiated by Sinema Because That’s What Commies Do
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “A 7-year-old special needs girl was forced to wear a mask by her school for weeks without her parent’s knowledge, at great risk to her health.” Parents Say Public School Tied Mask On Their Nonverbal Special-Needs Child With Rope
- “Other staff members at the high school were also seen receiving lap dances from male students.” (the Dicks of Hazard? – jjs) Kentucky Mayor Gets Lap Dance from Male High School Student During “Man Pageant” at School Assembly
- Xi, Putin and every goat-fornicator in Afghanistan are laughing their asses off. Excuse me; “patooties.” U of Pittsburgh Declares Words Like “Freshman,” “Upperclassmen” and “Ladies and Gentlemen” to Be “Sexist Language”
- “The latest NAEP scores indicate a very troubled education system, and eliminating standardized tests certainly won’t solve the problem.” The Kids Most Definitely Are Not All Right
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “It’s a fine so pointless and wrong that, of course, Presidentish Joe Biden has chimed in with his support for it.” FACEPALM: Los Angeles Will Fine Cargo Ships That Can’t Unload
- Dissolve the fucking union. This is a national crisis and what they are doing is mass criminal sabotage. Get off your asses and unload those fucking ships. Labor Union Opposes Quickly Moving Containers from Cargo Ships Compounding Supply Chain Crisis
- “A new proposal from Congress is inefficient and dangerous.” Against the Billionaire Tax
- “Sen. Ron Wyden planned to tax value of art, jewelry, other assets.” Dems Abandon Billionaire Tax That Faced Constitutional Hurdles
- Sheryl Crow hardest hit . . . Toilet Paper Manufacturer Aiming To Raise Prices For Second Time This Year Due To High Inflation
- “Who exactly will pay our unpaid credit card?” Prager U Video: The Bankrupting of America
- “As employers compete for a diminished pool of available labor, many are instead relying upon technology.” McDonald’s Partners With IBM To Automate Drive-Thrus As Labor Shortages Persist
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “What happened on the U.S.-Mexico border this year is without precedent, and if states don’t act, it will become permanent.” Left Unchecked, Biden’s Border Crisis Will Become the New Normal
- “Importing criminals from around the world is both lunacy and a problem we can no longer absorb.” Americans Pay for Biden’s Immigration Agenda with Blood and Trauma
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “It’s probably weeks, if not months, of follow-up investigation that we’re going to need to get to the point of charging.” (first they have to find a Republican patsy – jjs) New Mexico DA Says ‘Rust’ Shooting Could Result in Criminal Charges
- “The Supreme Court dodges tough questions on two qualified-immunity cases.” Unruled
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Rep. Barbara Lee attended the unveiling of a bust of Huey P. Newton.” Top California Democrat Celebrates Black Panther Accused of Murder
- “Recent polling has found Laxalt running within five points of first-term Democrat Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto, who is considered one of the most vulnerable incumbents in the Senate.” Nevada TV Station Takes Down “Flagrantly False” Democrat Attack Ad Under Threat Of Legal Action
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “Sanders fired back, accusing moderates of stalling ‘sensible’ funding provisions.” Dems Explode at Each Other Over Infrastructure Stalemate: “It’s the Effing Progressives!”
- “Instead of producing legislation that truly costs $2 trillion over the decade, lawmakers are crafting as much as $4 trillion worth of new initiatives, but simply using fake expiration dates to score only a few years of each proposal. The idea is to create new federal programs, hook the constituencies on new federal benefits, and then assume that future Congresses and presidents will not dare to allow them to expire. Those assumed extensions will then blow up the cost far above today’s $2 trillion sticker price.” True Cost of Dems’ Plans: $7.5 Trillion and a Lot of Gimmicks
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] underwater in New Jersey, Michigan, polls show.” (doesn’t mean Democrats in the main had a come-to-Jesus moment about their worldview, just the drooling dolt at the top – jjs) Biden’s Approval Rating Plummets in Blue States
- “While Trump was crucified for spouting off on Twitter, Biden’s short fuse is ignored by the media who pretend they are unaware of his decades of nastiness.” Joe Biden’s Phony Civility Schtick Was Always a Lie
- “All attention has been on Virginia’s gubernatorial race, but the Garden State could be a sneaky upset, as polls have narrowed dramatically since August in what already is a barometer of national voter sentiment.” (Dao-Min Yen is pulling into the Giants Stadium parking lot with a fleet of ’76 Buick LeSabres – jjs) Pro-BiZ GOPer Jack Ciattarelli Gaining on Duplicitous NJ Gov. Murphy
- “One attendee said Lightfoot only spoke for one minute before being drowned out in boos.”“Almost Deafening”: Lori “Groot” Light\foot Booed On Stage At Fundraiser For First Union To Endorse Her in 2019
- “As the campaign enters the final stretch, McAuliffe and his team have resorted to a tactic that screams desperation. The campaign has spent over $100,000 on Facebook ads that link to fake news sites that look like legitimate news sources but resort to partisan propaganda.”McAuliffe Ads Point to “Fake News” Sites on the Campaign Homestretch
- Why does this alarm me? Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell Endorses Herschel Walker in Georgia Senate Race
- “Sliwa is both the Republican and Independent candidate for Mayor of NYC, as well as the founder of the legendary Guardian Angels civilian patrol group. He is a life-long New Yorker and a legacy fixture around the city. He is every bit as accomplished as Eric Adams and every bit as deserving of acknowledgment and respect. Yet Adams acted as though there were no one on the podium but himself.” Democrat NYC Mayoral Candidate Gives Creepy, Dehumanizing Debate Performance
- “. . . we don’t want anyone to be filming,” (most transparent frauds evah!! – jjs) Dem Candidates in Virginia Ban Cameras From Public Campaign Events
- “Yes, Virginia, change is in the air.” The Coming Collapse of the Public Education Lobby
- Projectile colitis leading stage 4 eye cancer. Terrific, I guess. Write-In Incumbent Leads Maoist Walton in Buffalo Mayors Race
- Because polls are meant to influence public opinion, not reflect it. Duh! Why Do Experts Keep Getting Polls So Wrong?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Because the media are still invested in defending the race rioting of 2020, any coverage they devote to the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse will be misleading.” The Media Are Already Trying to Convict Kyle Rittenhouse and Taint His Trial
- “The Media Research Center survey found that the ban on the Hunter Biden story also shaped voters’ perceptions of Joe Biden. Almost 30 percent of respondents said they would have been less likely to vote for Biden if they had been aware of evidence Biden lied about ‘knowledge of his son Hunter’s overseas business dealings.'” (the fix was since March of 2020; they could have lost half their base to Trump and the ballot dumping and mail-in fraud made the outcome inevitable – jjs) Poll: Majority of Americans Say Big Tech Censorship of Hunter Laptop Story Interfered With Election
- “Two of them have been arrested for their work.” James O’Keefe, Abigail Shrier, and David Daleiden on Investigative Journalism
- “After the firestorm of criticism of Terry McAuliffe’s claim that parents shouldn’t decide what their kids learn,The Washington Post attempted to throw him a lifeline.” Washington PostBacks Terry McAuliffe In Telling Outraged Virginia Parents “Public Schools Don’t Belong To You”
- “Prominent Silicon Valley critic and NYU professor Scott Galloway was dead on when he called Zuckerberg “the most dangerous person in the world” back in 2019.’ The notion that we are going to have one individual deciding the algorithms for an encrypted backbone of 2.7 billion users is frightening,” Galloway wrote. ‘This is absolutely bad for the planet, bad for society and it is clear where they are going. Mark Zuckerberg is a sociopath and he has institutionalized sociopathy.'” Mark Zuckerberg’s Wife Tries to Clean Up His Image — Good Luck With That
- Poor man’s Alan Colmes, who was at least semi-intelligent and actually likable. If Semi-Latino and 100% Hemorrhoid Geraldo Rivera Is Vaxed Against Chinese COVID-19, Why Is He So Furious Others Aren’t?
- “A social media company anointing itself an arbiter of truth is so self-evidently preposterous only those actively uninterested in objectively provable facts could fail to see it.” My Week In Twitter Jail Shows How Jack Dorsey Lies To Protect Leftist Propaganda
- “Facebook appeared to censor a meme that placed blame for high gas prices on [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, citing a USA Today fact-check to justify the censorship.” Facebook Weaponizes Fake Fact-Check To Censor Posts Blaming Joe Biden For High Gas Prices
- “I think all scientists at the AGU should now identify as either black or female or gay. That will get them nominated and awarded. Who cares whether their research work is ground-breaking or brilliant. It’s only their race, sex, or minority ethnicity that counts!” Today’s Blacklisted American: Geophysical Union Rejects Candidates for Awards Because They Are White
- “Holding up a sign or speaking to someone 100 feet from any vaccination site, even on private property, could land you in jail or with a $1,000 fine.” New California Law Uses Chinese COVID-19 as an Excuse to Silence Pro-Life Speech
- “Equality Begins in the Womb.” March For Life Announces Theme For First March Since Pandemic
- “The reporter first pointed out that the White House has said the pope and the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] would be working together on efforts grounded in respect for fundamental human dignity and then asked Psaki whether that would include the human dignity of the unborn.” Does Biden Agree With Pope That Abortion is Murder? Piss-Hockey Psaki: “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Believes in a Woman’s Right to Choose”
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- Daniel Greenfield: “Impeachment ensures Kamala and her boss won’t get any more Americans killed” Impeach Kamala Harris for Afghanistan Betrayal
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Biden [junta] silent as lawmakers worry it seeks to normalize relations with Assad.” Biden Under Fire for Decision to Grant Syrian Dictator’s Cousin a US Visa
- Jerusalem Post: Israeli foreign ministry “baffled” over Biden administration’s denial. Israel Pushes Back Against Biden Junta’s Claims It Didn’t Get Heads-Up On Blacklisting Terror-Linked NGOs
- “Since China’s power is rising, and the U.S. is rapidly losing the ability to keep the Chinese at bay, we can expect them to go on a conquering spree.” Why I Fear Chinese Dominance
- International human rights organizations are shutting down their Hong Kong offices because they fear anything they do or say could be construed as a “threat to national security.” The regime has driven newspapers out of business and canceled television programs. Hong Kong officials have classified virtually all serious political dissent as dangerous to national security, especially if it involves anything that can be creatively construed as “collusion with foreign powers.” Hong Kong Legislature Outlaws Movies That Threaten “National Security”
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “We’re actually fairly certain that they have the intention to do so.” ISIS-K, Al Qaeda Could have Capability to Attack U.S. in 6 Months
- “Hatem Fariz ‘conspired to commit offenses against the United States.'” Convicted Member of Palestinian Islamic Jihad Participates at CAIR 2021 Gala
- Daniel Pipes: “Sample the Nation of Islam diet, as prescribed by the late Elijah Muhammad.”How to Live as Long as Methuselah
- Robert Spencer: “To the Woke, oppression is liberation, and opposing oppression is imperialism.” UC Berkeley Study Explains Why It’s Wrong to Defend Muslim Women
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Paul Pelosi owns up to $1 million of Tesla call options.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Pushes Electric Vehicle Subsidies As Husband’s Tesla Stock Soars
- “His only hope is that he will be dead by the time his energy plan is completed.” Biden’s Energy Policies Threaten to Wreck Our Economy
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “On October 24th, Ingenuity successfully completed its 14th flight on Mars, a short test hop up and down to see if the helicopter could function properly as the air pressure in the Martian atmosphere drops due to seasonal variations.” Ingenuity Completes 14th Flight on Mars
- “While the accords — introduced by the Trump administration — are cleverly written to appear to endorse the mandates of the Outer Space Treaty, they are also written to bluntly minimize that treaty’s hostility to private property. With each new signatory, the ability to overturn that treaty’s limitations preventing legal protection to private property in space grows, as it binds a growing number of nations in an alliance to do so.” Poland Becomes 13th Nation to Sign Artemis Accords
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Amid all this and more, Old Joe Biden’s handlers are tackling the real problems America faces today. . . Old Joe warned us this sort of thing would be in the offing in his Potemkin administration.” With Inflation Skyrocketing and Border Crisis Worsening, Biden’s Handlers Issue First Non-Binary Passport
- “Young women feel pressured to sleep with trans women ‘to prove I am not a terf [trans exclusionary radical feminist]’.” (surf the TERF? – jjs) Report: U.K. Lesbians “Pressured Into Sex by Some Trans Women”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The two race-obsessed mega-lefties met to push their new podcast ‘Renegades: Born In The USA.'” Obama Calls Springsteen Fans “Racist,” the Boss Agrees
- “Best-selling author J.D. Vance, who is currently running for a Senate seat in Ohio, retweeted the video, saying, ‘These people ruin everything.'” WATCH: Twix Halloween Ad Features Transgender Child, Suggests Violence Against Those Who Disagree Acceptable
- “We believe the punitive damages award is a message that an employer cannot terminate and replace employees in order to achieve greater diversity in the workforc.” White Exec Who Sued for Reverse Discrimination Wins $10 Million
- “Atlanta is hosting World Series games after it was stripped of the All-Star Game.” Major League Baseball Is Stuck in Atlanta
- “Anyone who has spent a fair amount of time on the internet has invariably encountered some form of anti-Jewish rhetoric.” The Persistence of Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories
- “Leftist changes to our understanding of marriage naturally make it seem less important, and unworthy of special status or consideration.” The Death Of Marriage Proves Yet Again That Social Conservatives Were Right
- “But leftists need to learn that if everything is racist, nothing is racist.” The Statement “Everything Is Racist” Is Racist
- “How the Hippie-Left contributed to inequality and racial disparities.” Not OK, Boomer
- Raymond Ibrahim: “The white man’s sins in context.” Capability: The Secret Behind World History
HITHER & YON
- “If only we had a tenth as many powerful documentaries about Soviet Communism as we do about the Nazis.” Speer Goes to Hollywood: Documentary Tells the Story of a Former Nazi’s Movie Deal
- “This teen horror flick goes overboard, but it’s still a cautionary tale on steroids.” How Wahlberg’s Fear Captured a Parent’s Worst Nightmare
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.