Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and a new month. For those wholly unaware a number of bellwether elections happen tomorrow, or more correctly have been happening for about a month already due to the insanity of early voting and mail-in ballots that even the like of hideous leftists like Jimmy Carter have rejected as banana republic bullshit. Though they were uncharacteristically quiet about it a year ago, but I digress. As I’ve said for a while now, the nation as it was is no more. Right now, as a society we’re in some sort of bizarre zombie state, like Bruce Willis who just can’t seem to turn the red knob and open the friggin’ door. Some things have the appearance of normalcy and regularity – like elections – and yet many other things are completely alien. Or metaphorically speaking, we may not be actually dead but we’re in a coma. And the odds of coming out of it diminish with each passing day.
I’m mixing metaphors like a Cuisinart here because I’m trying to avoid the hot topic of voting under these conditions, but alas, tis unavoidable. The opinions around here are both strong and colorful, to say the least. But the one thing that is inarguable is that America as it was founded, or at least as it appeared to be operating for the past 50 years or so is gone, goodbye. We are in fact not only a divided nation, but the rift is completely un-mendable. The two sides are not merely arguing about issues, even the most polarizing ones. What separates us is the very nature of our society itself; there is no common ground because the very ground we are on is viewed by the enemy as illegitimate, stolen and evil, which should make crystal clear to anyone just how they see we the people who live on it.
Despite what Peter Navarro and now Mollie Hemingway have documented regarding what happened a year ago, despite the confirmation that the accusations of Russian collusion that Donald Trump did not win 2016 fair and square were completely debunked by the very sham committee that was put in place to railroad him for that in the first place, despite the fact that what was termed as the darkest day in American history, January 6th, as an “insurrection” and a “coup” has all but been proven to have been a premeditated Reichstag Fire perpetrated by the Democrats and their allies — despite all of the evidence that those who, after 100 years of trying, finally planted the communist flag on top of the Capitol Dome, some otherwise very astute pundits continue to think we who state these self-evident truths are crackpots who need to STFU.
Anton Chekhov famously said that if a gun appears hanging on a wall in the first act, it must be used in the second act. In the same way, the line is dangerously thin between warning about a peril and creating an atmosphere that makes that peril possible. Ever since last year’s presidential election, the press and countless voices on social media have been worrying, ever more loudly and insistently, about a looming civil war.
The warnings come from both ends of the political spectrum, and Americans seem to believe them. But civil war is a rare and exceptional moment in the life of a civilization. We should be careful how we use such a term, lest fears of political catastrophe become self-fulfilling prophecies . . .
. . . Granted, you would have to possess an extraterrestrial complacency not to worry about America’s divisions. On one side are Trump’s ceaseless claims that the election was stolen, claims compounded by the unwillingness of many Republicans to counter his false assertions and denounce him for making them.
Stop right there. Apologies. Did I say “astute pundits?” In the case of Lee Siegel here at the usually decent City Journal, I meant “ass toot” (I didn’t quote it because the paragraph after this one will make you rage-stroke). I usually get to spot one or two Pollyannas a week who are not NeverTrump stooges but who are reasonable and intelligent essayists. Unfortunately, this dreck was all I could find to illustrate my point. Continuing . . .
But is an epistemological crisis the same as finding ourselves on the brink of civil war? We might see through the more hyperbolic claims of division to find our way to some obvious and consequential bonds. The often-heard claim, for instance, that Americans essentially live in different countries is a disconnection from American reality — a product of, to borrow a term from intellectual historian Arthur Lovejoy, a “climate of opinion” that sees portents of civil war everywhere. Someone in Vermont is just as likely to be listening, say, to country and western music as someone in Texas; you would quickly lose count of all the Honda CRVs bearing Black Lives Matter decals, on the one hand, and those with MAGA stickers, on the other. If the country ever comes together as one, the point of unity will probably be a large cheese pizza.
HO. LEE. FOOK. I think I just threw up in my mouth. Has Siegel ever heard of the Loudon County Schoolboard? Has he ever heard of Kyle Rittenhouse? Has he ever heard of the dozens of people still held in the Garland Archipelago? Has he ever heard of people purged for their political views, i.e. “cancel culture?” I imagine he has heard of Ashli Babbit; he views her as a rabid racist white supremacist insurrectionist who got what she deserved.
The conditions for a civil war simply do not exist. Since civil war is only one step removed from revolution — if the South had chosen to overthrow the American republic rather than to secede from it, that would have been a revolution — the conditions for a civil war must resemble those for a revolution. That is to say, each side has to have an army behind it; each side has to be prepared to wage war. . .
. . . Regardless of which political side wins three years from now, Americans should remove the flush of fever from their rhetoric. They should keep the rifle hanging on the wall and allow the next act in American political life, whatever it is, to be a peaceful one.
The level of jackassery in this essay is off the charts. It’s a tossup as to which is more infuriating, his cluelessness or his arrogance. And I don’t dismiss that this kind of writing is intentional agitprop, hamfisted as it obviously is to attempt to make folks believe him rather than their lying eyes. But it nevertheless is revelatory. You know, maybe Lee Siegel is right in his description of a civil war or the conditions for it. This isn’t a civil war. This is more and more looking like the Warsaw Ghetto circa April 1943. One side sure as hell has an army behind it. The other does not. That is to say we the people being the other side. But unlike the doomed Jews, what we do have – thank God – is the second amendment and upwards of 200 million people who over the years have taken it to heart. What we are missing is that moment where we “Break Glass, Pull Handle” so to speak. The Jews of the Ghetto in ’43 had that for sure, except all they had to fight with were a few pistols and Molotov cocktails. It’s the Jews of ’33 who for the most part didn’t see it, or refused to see it, that ultimately lead to what happened 10 years later.
That’s where we are, in a sense. I mean, even a few short years ago, even in the wake of the Obama Reign of Error, could anyone have imagined the nightmare that has transpired since and how things have played out for the past 20 months? The Left for sure wiped out so much of America. The one thing I suppose that we can be thankful for in a perverse way is that in doing so they wiped out the illusions of incorruptible and impartial safeguards and institutions that would always be on guard to protect our rights and freedom. Forget the so-called “Fourth Estate” which is the Fifth Column. I’ll never trust our intelligence services, law enforcement, the courts, the FDA and anything coming out of any governmental agency ever again.
But just shut up with all this “civil war” garbage and play nice, right?
* * * * *
My book,The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, is available now at the link.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The Western voters might get the idea, of course completely unjustified, that the whole climate emergency is a scam, cooked up politicians and environmentalists to fleece them of their money. That might boost the populists and that, not energy poverty and hardship, is the real danger.” On the Brink of Triumph, Green Faces Its Nemesis
- Roger Kimball: “Are we living through the ‘dark’ or ‘black’ comedy that elite opinion, which likes to smirk but hates happy endings, loves to wallow in?” Low Characters in Ludicrous Situations
- Victor Davis Hanson: “There is nothing like an old Bolshevik grinning that ossified American wokesters are stuck circa 1920s in the old Bolshevik Russia.” Who Eventually Won the Cold War?
- We need sensible knife control, because if it saves just one life . . . Man Dressed as the Joker Stabs at Least 17 People on Tokyo Commuter Train
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Worried about the shadow docket: “Were the standard otherwise, applicants could use the emergency docket to force the Court to give a merits preview in cases that it would be unlikely to take — and to do so on a short fuse without benefit of full briefing and oral argument.” Barrett and Kavanaugh Join Supreme Court Liberals To Reject Stay Of Maine Vax Mandate Lacking Religious Exemption
- “The FDA’s war on kids is part of widespread institutional rot.” Regulatory Capture on Steroids
- “This follows on the heels of the FDA’s conspicuous lack of transparency about the vaccines’ safety and efficacy findings in adults since its August 23, 2021 approval.” The FDA Failed In Its Duty To Ensure Vaccines Are Safe For Children
- Miranda Devine: “Navarro writes that Fauci did ‘more damage to this nation, President Trump and the world than anyone else this side of the Bat Lady of Wuhan.'” Trump Aide Peter Navarro Exposes the Dangerous Doctor Fauci
- “What happens when thousands of Chicago or New York cops are all let go? What about teachers and garbagemen and janitors and electricians?” When the Regular Joes Shrugged
- “A former cadet wanted to dedicate her life to protecting the freedoms of American citizens and defending the U.S. Constitution as an Army officer. The academy’s [Chinese] COVID vaccine mandate ended that dream.” West Point Vaccine Mandate Is an Unlawful Order
* * * * *
- “As the West careens toward the [Chinese] COVID-centered anthill society, nobody defends the individual’s personal autonomy.” Self-Ownership and the Right To Reject the Pharma-State’s Hemlock
- “Alabama Republican House Speaker Mac McCutcheon supports the governor’s apparent cop-out demand that Biden’s mandate be challenged in the judiciary rather than legislative action.” (I expected a lot more from places like Alabama, but this is the state that gave us Jeff Sessionszzzz – jjs) Alabama Republican Gov. Kay “Poison” Ivey is Blocking Efforts to Pass Ban on Chinese COVID Vaccine Mandates
- “Defense contractors cannot afford to lose skilled workers in their zeal to be [Chinese] COVID compliers.” Do Vaccine Mandates Pose a Threat to National Security?
- “Psaki emphasized that she did not have any ‘close contact’ with the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] or senior members of the White House staff since her family contracted the [Chinese] virus.” White House Press Secretary Piss-Hockey Psaki Tests Positive for Chinese Coronavirus
- “The conversation then turned to Sen. Coons when [Bill] Maher said that traveling in red states is ‘a joy,’ and ‘blue states are a pain in the ass for no reason.'” Chris Coons: Pandemic “Not Done Until the World Is Safe,” and Not Safe “Until the World’s Vaccinated”
- “The establishment’s desire to obfuscate the virus’s origins, coupled with the public’s lack of curiosity, has been very damaging.” On the Origins of Chinese Covid-19
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Two polls show few Americans believe the January 6 riot was a ‘coup’ or ‘insurrection.’ And the numbers are declining.” Americans Don’t Buy the Insurrection Narrative
- “Why else does the left want chaos? Because social and economic breakdowns eventually breed resistance and protests. And the resistance provides an excuse to crackdown on the protestors. The crackdown, in turn, further intimidates the general populace into submission.” The Current Chaos: Incompetence or By Design?
- Sinema was reportedly officiating the wedding for a friend when protesters gathered outside the venue, chanting and holding signs with phrases such as “Sinema Betrays Democrats” and “Sinema Sell-Out!’ written on them, according to video of the incident. VIDEO: Bride, Mother Beg Leftist Anti-Sinema Protesters to Stop “Ruining” Wedding
- “Or is some sort of Hegelian communist ‘synthesis’ to be preferred?” Should The Founding Principles of the United States Be Retained?
- “Don’t confuse America’s genuine political divisions with the prospect of civil conflict.” (clueless essay of the day – jjs) It’s Not Existential
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “So yeah, stopped a bill that I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they teach.”McAuliffe: Parents Should Not Pick School Books — “We Have Experts” Who Do That
- Loudoun County mother: “My six year old somberly came to me and asked if she was born evil because she was a white person, something she learned in a history lesson at school.”Loudoun County Schools’ Controversies Continue
- “Kendi tweeted out a story about how white university applicants identified as people of color for better treatment. He deleted the tweet after realizing it didn’t advance his argument of systemic white privilege.” Critical Race Guru Ibram X. Krement Deletes Tweet That Disproved His Life’s Work On “White Privilege”
- “Not only did he undermine the theories that have made him famous but he also outed himself as a ‘transphobe.'” (see related link in the Feminazism section – jjs) Ibram X. Krement Just Gave Away the Con
- “What exactly is to blame for the record drop in enrollment across these districts? The districts are quick to blame the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic; that’s not the only reason fewer parents want their children to attend these public schools, but you’d never know that to listen to them.” Blue State Blues: Record Number of Students Flee Nation’s Largest Public School Districts
- “China’s funding for American universities remains the top concern for parents, with 70 percent expressing worry about Beijing’s presence at U.S. schools. Around 65 percent expressed similar concerns about Saudi Arabia, followed closely by Qatar with 57 percent of those surveyed.” Most American Parents Unaware China, Saudi Arabia, Qatar are Major Donors to US Universities
- “School District sought to reduce Asian enrollment at academically-elite public schools through supposedly race-neutral zip code criteria, and so far it’s working.” “Boston Zip Code Quota Plan” Designed To Reduce Asian Enrollment Again Upheld by Federal District Court
- Robert Spencer: “If an embattled teacher at Lincoln College Preparatory Academy High School in Kansas City had been doing something innocuous such as getting a lap dance from students, he would likely still be at work now. But this teacher made the mistake instead of speaking about his Christian faith in class, and specifically about his rejection of Islam and homosexuality.” Stasi in Kansas City: Student Denounces Christian Teacher to Authorities, Gets Him Suspended
- “School boards are now in the culture war while progressive advocates falsely cry wolf to thwart reform.” Do Parents Have Rights?
- “. . . what’s a shame is that people like Obama pretend wars over culture are irresponsible or “fake,” all the while engaging in that very same war.” There’s Nothing Fake About Parents’ Outrage in America’s Culture War
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg’s (D) has been on paid paternity leave since mid-August as the country’s supply chain issues have worsened and other airlines besides American have announced woes of their own.” American Airlines Cancels 600+ Flights on Sunday
- “Unfortunately, nobody in Washington seems to care what small business owners think, even though they’re responsible for almost half of all the jobs in the country.” Big Government Crushes Small Business Dreams
- Rep. Chip Roy: “As long as we depend on China and the rest of the world to keep our shelves stocked, our economic prosperity, our political liberty, and our national security are all in grave danger.” Supply Chain Issues Lead Brands To Cut Advertising Spend
- “Biden also said during the press conference he would do more to stop government subsidies for oil production and spend more funding on subsidies for green energy.” Joe Biden Blames Russia and Saudi Arabia for Not Producing Enough Oil After Restricting U.S. Production
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “A border policy driven by recklessness, heedlessness, and incompetence — and that’s just for starters.” Biden Border Policy: Criminals Welcome
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The American citizen is dying and is losing civilian control of the country. But some Americans won’t go quietly.” As the Left Tries to Kill American Citizenship, Americans Fight For Their Ancient Rights
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The man behind the failed Ukraine impeachment saga has no idea what free speech is or why it’s protected by the U.S. Constitution.” Turns Out Alexander “Bearclaw” Vindman is the Dopey Hack We All Thought He Was
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “One of the family members said his mother would ask him who he was, meaning she didn’t recognize her own son. She hadn’t voted since 2012 — yet MyVote Wisconsin revealed she voted twice in 2020.” Wisconsin Elections Commission “Shattered” Laws By Telling Nursing Home Staffers To Illegally Cast Ballots For Residents
- “The information on the ballots did not contain the voters’ correct mailing addresses, which resulted in many people receiving other people’s ballots. If voters did not notice the error, they could have inadvertently voted under the incorrect name, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.” Suburb Of Philadelphia Mailed Out Nearly 700 Ballots To The Wrong People
- “Remember, admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery.” 7 Insane Things I Just Learned About How U.S. Elections Are “Rigged”
- “Next time someone caricatures evidence of voting irregularities as a conspiracy theory, throw the book at them — Mollie Hemingway’s book.” How the 2020 Election Was Rigged
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “The Michael V. Hayden Center for Intelligence, Policy, and International Security doubled down on its lie that Hunter’s laptop is Russian disinformation.” (Elmer Fudd-looking stooge is a traitor – jjs) Hayden Center Doubles Down On Blatant Lie That Hunter Biden’s Laptop is “Russian Disinformation”
- “The Israeli-American billionaire declined to comment because the Daily Caller is ‘owned by a crazy..bad guy.’ He then referred to the reporter asking the question as ‘a nazi jew’ who should “[g]o find a real journalist job.'” Billionaire Mega-Donor at Center of Hunter Biden Art Sales Raises Ethics Concerns
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The Youngkin campaign condemned the incident, and Youngkin claimed that Democrat gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe was responsible for planting the demonstrators.”North American Man-Boy Lincoln Project Takes Responsibility For Tiki Torch Hoax at Youngkin Rally
- “McAuliffe took $350,000 donation from a foreign-owned company linked to an overseas money laundering probe.” Watchdog Hits McAuliffe With Campaign Finance Complaint Over Foreign Money
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “Pelosi delayed a vote on the infrastructure bill on Thursday after the radical lawmakers in her party threw another round of fits about the legislation.” Biden, Pelosi, Sanders, and the Squad Are Squabbling Over a Bill They Never Promised in the First Place
- “You don’t get everything you ask for all the time. You are not so unrealistic to think the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] is going to get everything he wants.” Energy Secretary Blows Off Biden’s Failure To Pass Infrastructure, Claims He’s Uniting Democrats
- “The sweeping social spending bill keeps a ban on Arctic drilling as U.S. gas prices continue to soar under the Biden [junta].” A Ban on Arctic Drilling Remains In Democrats’ New Reconciliation Framework While Gas Prices Soar
- “What’s more, Republicans, believe it or not, have double-digit leads in dealing with border security, inflation, crime, national security, the economy, and, shockingly, on getting things done.” Chuck Todd: “Shocking” NBC Poll Shows 71% Believe U.S. Is on Wrong Track –“Scary News for the Democrats”
- As Democrats contemplate the potential for a stinging loss in the Virginia gubernatorial election, the party appears to remain utterly tone-deaf to the feedback it gets through public polling as they rush to pass [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s spending bills. New polling from NBC, ABC, and Rasmussen demonstrate just how badly Democrats misinterpreted their mandate in 2020. (assuming the elections aren’t rigged as they were in 2020 and GA; and so what “mandate?” – jjs) How Low Can Joe Biden’s Polls Go Before Democrats Tap the Brakes?
- “Youngkin may be ahead 8 points in a single Fox News poll, but the data might suggest it’s not reliable.” A Word of Warning on That Fox News Virginia Poll: Don’t Be Complacent
- “Are we looking at a major shift in America’s political tectonic plates?” (that happened lastNovember, and not electorally either – jjs) Something Big is Coming
- “The rumor appeared to start a short time later with a tweet from former Republican Nevada Chairwoman Amy Tarkanian, who claimed without presenting any evidence that Biden’s possible accident was the topic of much discussion in Rome.” #PoopyPantsBiden Trends On Twitter As Far Right Sites Claim Bathroom Mishap Explains Long Meeting With Pope “Fiction” Francis
- “Despite the fact that thousands of fans were doing the exact same thing, liberals think they’ve cracked the code as to why Trump did it: racism and white supremacy!” Trump Does “Tomahawk Chop” at World Series and the Left Flips Out
- Deroy Murdock: “Against this backdrop of holistic failure, why would anyone vote Democrat? Old habits die hard. But, as the saying goes, doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results defines insanity.” Democrats Have Screwed Up Everything — Stop Voting For Them!
- “What was the purpose of this idiocy and what if they had gotten away with it?” What to Make of Terry McAuliffe’s Disgraceful Display in Virginia
* * * * *
- “I wonder what the folks organizing the tiki torch parade next to Glen Youngkin’s campaign bus thought they were doing?” Justice for Tiki Torches!
- “The outcome of the Virginia Governor’s race will tell us a lot about the prospects for the 2022 mid-terms, about the future of Biden’s [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”] and about the mood of the electorate. All of those are important tea leaves to be read, but for conservatives who are interested in growing our political coalition, the race may provide a road map for how to win back the suburbs.” Virginia — A Republican Road Map to Win Back the Suburbs
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Vote the Left out.” OK, Virginia Republicans, Independents, and Parents — Put Up or Shut Up
- “Never heard of lieutenant governor candidate Winsome Sears? Could it have anything to do with her being female, Black, conservative, and a Marine Corps veteran?” The OtherVirginia Race That Could Shock Democrats on Tuesday
- “Despite thousands of nursing home deaths during his tenure, New Jersey governor Phil Murphy maintains a polling lead in a state where voters endorse strict lockdowns.”Pandemic Politics in the Garden State
- “Now, James will be up against Gov. Kathy Hochul in what is set up to be an extremely competitive primary shaped by ideology, race and region.” #MeGovernor . . . Letitia James Seeks to Replace NY Governor She Helped Force Out
- “James Kilcer showed even more courage when he accepted an award for valor from Sheriff Leon Wilmot in a ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ shirt and iconic red ‘Make America Great Again’ cap.”Heroic Veteran Who Disarmed Burglar With Bare Hands Publicly Sticks It to Biden
- “What has Barack Obama done to deserve his standing as a national moral leader?” The Veneration of the Obamas
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Tucker Carlson called Liz Cheney a ‘coward’ after she declined to come on his show to discuss her criticism of his forthcoming documentary, ‘Patriot Purge.'” Tucker Carlson: Neocon Karen Liz Cheney Isn’t Just a Liar, She’s Also a Coward
- This tells you they’re scared shitless that the filthy lumpenproletariat have discovered political kryptonite. And of course blood-libeling Dems’ enemies is always in fashion. WaPo: CRT a “Phony” Issue to Enrage Americans, GOP a “Party of Thugs”
- “The NYT’s response, which was not published until after the male student had been found guilty of the crime, was to frame the case as if the important issue was not the rape of a teenage girl but rather the fact that Republicans were using it to make a political point about the district’s preferred bathroom policies.” Writes Off Crimes That Hurt Dems Electorally As Mere “Local” Stories
- “Americans think that the media is a significant contributor to the division and misinformation in the country.” I&I/TIPP Poll: Trust In Media Is In Free Fall
- “The media believe they control reality by determining what the public sees or doesn’t see.”Perception Is Not Reality, No Matter What the Liberal Media Say
- “This sort of thing just isn’t done, is it? I mean, using a vulgar expletive in any connection with a beloved [so-called quote-unquote “president”] like Joe Biden is beyond redemption. It’s unprecedented. It’s dangerous. Except when the same exact insult is applied to Donald Trump.” The AP Discovers the “Code” Behind “Let’s Go Brandon” Cheer
- “They’re coming for you next: Jeffrey Horak, a surgeon in Minnesota with 32 years of experience, was fired by his hospital just nine days after he publicly told a school board it had no business mandating masks on little children, that such a decision belonged solely to the parents.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Surgeon Fired After Telling School Board Its Mask Mandate on Kids Was Wrong
- “New Mexico’s Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office opened an investigation when a 42-year-old cinematographer was killed on October 21, 2021, after Baldwin discharged a prop gun.”Alec “Killer” Baldwin “Extremely Interested” in Limiting Use of Firearms on Film Sets
- “Following the hour-and-a-half meeting as part of his trip for the G20 summit, Biden told the press that the Pope blessed his rosary and celebrated his Catholicism. He added that they discussed fighting climate change as part of the Build Back Better agenda.” Pope Fiction Blesses Biden, Says He Should Continue Receiving Communion Despite Pro-Abortion Policies
- Bill Donahue: “Like everyone else, we at the Catholic League have no way of knowing whether Biden’s remarks are accurate. But from what we know about the Vatican’s handling of the meeting and Biden’s long record of lying about many important matters, we are maintaining a healthy skepticism about the president’s rendition.” What Pope Said to Biden Is Unconfirmed
- “The court will consider challenges to the Texas six-week abortion ban.” Supreme Court Will Consider First Of Two Abortion Laws Today
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Minor violations include things like having a broken taillight.” Philadelphia Bars Cops From Pulling Over Drivers For Minor Traffic Violations
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “Our message to America is, if unrecognition continues, Afghan problems continue, it is the problem of the region and could turn into a problem for the world.” Taliban Calls On US To Recognize Their Government, Says Failure To Do So Could Have Consequences
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The global minimum tax would prevent corporations from operating overseas to avoid taxes. It’s a position that [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden has pushed for since taking office. By establishing a 15% global minimum tax rate, the U.S. would garner at least $60 billion more in revenue per year in the U.S. alone, an official told reporters.” (that is bullshit, but why don’t we cut US corporate taxes as much as possible to keep their money invested here . . . like President Trump did? – jjs) G20 Leaders Announce Endorsement Of Global Minimum Tax On Day One Of Summit
- “There were missed photo ops, elevator games, Mussolini references, White House [Chinese] COVID problems, and a strange rumor about his meeting with the Pope.” Biden’s Weird Weekend in Rome
- “Biden’s ideologically driven energy madness is speeding the West’s decline as Glasgow calls for even more of the same and Putin gloats.” Putin Has NATO Over a Barrel
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] is very much prepared to take whatever action is appropriate at a time and place of our choosing by whatever means are appropriate to prevent and stop Iran from engaging in these activities or its proxies engaging in these activities.” Blinken Grilled On If Biden Putting Sanctions On Iran Will Stop Them From Trying To Kill Americans
- “Its only place is in the dustbin of anti-semitism, and that is exactly how we shall treat it.”Israel’s UN Ambassador Tears Up Biased “Human Rights” Report At UN General Assembly
- “Terrorists in suits are taken to the cleaners.” Israel Designates 6 Palestinian NGOs as Terrorist Organizations
- “Why is Musk expanding his investments in China?” China Is Making Elon Musk the World’s Richest Hypocrite
- “Will sell Tesla stock right now.” Elon Musk Challenges UN To Explain How $6 Billion Can Solve World Hunger
- “France has been and remains a sharply divided society still confronting its history of the World War II years.” Petain, Vichy, and Anti-Semitism
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Hyten’s goals — fast testing, fast development, and not fearing failure — are all correct and laudable. But to suddenly turn a questionable story about a possible single successful Chinese hypersonic test flight, based entirely on anonymous sources, into ‘hundreds’ of flights, strongly confirms to me that the original story was planted by the military to create fear in Congress and the public so that both would eagerly give the military more money.”Vice Chairman of JCS: Not One, Not Two, But Hundreds of Chinese Hypersonic Tests
- Robert Spencer: “There are so many ways to kill, and jihadis try to utilize them all.” Poison Jihad: UK Lawyer Injects Food Items with Blood
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Buttigieg recently took several weeks of paid paternity leave.” After Paternity Leave, Peter Puffer Buttigieg Says “Nobody Gets Everything That They Want” On Dems Dropping Paid Family Leave
- “Leftists have tried hard to mold the one-time jewel of a city into their socialist utopia.” As Bodies and Tent Cities Pile Up, Antifa-Ravaged Portland Learns Tourists Are “Afraid” of Their Utopia
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Biden [junta] urged the court not to hear the appeal.” Supreme Court Will Hear Case Addressing Limits on EPA’s Authority
- “Seeking more than a trillion dollars from ‘rich’ countries this decade.” Globalists Use UN Green Climate Fund to Redistribute Wealth
- All for no reason whatsoever since man’s industrial activity has ZERO impact on climate, but, whatever. Here’s How America Reduced Emissions More Than Any Other Major Country Despite Leaving the Paris Accords
- “Ah, the law or unintended consequences once again rears its ugly head. Too bad global warming activists never seem to admit it exists, even though it constantly bites them in the rear, time after time after time after time after time . . . ” Drop in Aviation During Chinese COVID Lockdowns Caused No Change in High Cirrus Clouds, Contrary to Predictions of Climate Models
- “But the elites who claim to care most about the environment need to fly to Scotland and back for their grand summit. Any contradiction between their words and actions?”Hypocrisy? Tens of Thousands Jet to Big Climate Summit in Scotland
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “A timely reminder from the Sun as to how much it influences conditions on the Earth.”Geomagnetic Storm Watch Issued for this Halloween
- But volcanism has nothing to do with the climate, right? With No Sign of Eruption’s End, Ash Blankets La Palma Island
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Will we hear shrieks of “stone the heretic!” at this car crash on the intersectional intersection? And see the related link in the Education section. Ibram X. Krement: “Horrifying” His Daughter Said She Wants to Be a Boy
- “‘How is this sanctioned? This is horrific,’ one fan asked on social media. But we know the answer. Men physically beating up women has been sanctioned for a while now.” IRONY: “Inter-Gender” MMA Fight Horrifies Fans in Poland
- “Ladies, go from cheap date to soul mate with this one neat trick.” Operation: Marriage Material
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “It’s just a jump to the left, And then a step to the right, With your hands on your hips, You bring your knees in tight, But it’s the pelvic thrust, That really drives you insane . . . ” “Let’s Go Brandon” Now Has Its Own Dance
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Sandinistas inspired a generation of Democrats. Where are they now?” Marxism, Witchcraft, and Midnight Burials in Bernie’s Favorite Socialist Regime
- Christian Toto: “The [usually im-] Material Girl knows better than most why woke restrictions hurt creativity.” Madonna Slams Cancel Culture, Connects All the Vital Dots in the Process
HITHER & YON
- “REVIEW: Eruption: Conversations with Eddie Van Halen.” Tapping Into Greatness
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.