Good morning, kids. And it really is a good morning perhaps for the first time since Qassem Soleimani received an ALCM enema almost two years ago now. Yet that said, I am reminded of the final line from the movie Patton, wherein the general recalls the Roman tradition of a slave whispering in the triumphant emperor’s ear that “all glory is fleeting.” I’ll get to that in due course. But for now, unzip your trousers, dip your nether regions in a cup of Kozy Shack tapioca and drink in the bitter tears of the Leftists and savor it like a ’26 Veuve-Clicquot Yellow Label Brut!
“What happens in Virginia will in large part determine what happens in 2022, 2024, and on,” Kamala Harris had declared while campaigning for McAuliffe.
For the first time in her life, she’s right.
The American Revolution was won in Virginia. As General Cornwallis surrendered at Yorktown to the American armies commanded by George Washington, the British band played, “The World Turned Upside Down.” The world turned upside down again in Virginia with a new revolution against the tyrannical rule that has gripped the state and the nation.
Glenn Youngkin, the Republican rebel, repeatedly invoked the spirit of Washington, Jefferson, Madison, and Monroe, those storied Virginian rebels, on the campaign trail and in his victory speech celebrating the political world turning upside down with the fall of Terry McAuliffe. It’s impossible to overstate the shadow cast by McAuliffe, Bill Clinton’s consigliere, DNC chair, Hillary’s campaign co-chair, and former governor. Not all that long ago McAuliffe was being tipped for a White House run. Now he couldn’t even manage to get his old job back. . .
. . . Virginia may have been the loudest shot of the anti-woke revolution, but it wasn’t the only one. . .
. . . Democrats doubled down on accusing their opponents of racism. But the louder they shouted, the more they looked like liars and fools. The Republican ticket brought together Youngkin with Winsome Sears, a Jamaican immigrant, for Lt. Gov, and Jason Miyares, the son of Cuban immigrants, for Attorney General. Democrats were moronically slandering a campaign that had brought together white, black, and Latino candidates with smears of racism and “whiteness”. . .
. . . “Racism still works in Virginia,” former Gov. Howard Dean tweeted over his own lost cause. Walter Shaub, Obama’s director of Government Ethics, falsely claimed that Youngkin “ran on straight up racism”. MSNBC’s Mehdu Hasan also falsely insisted that, “Youngkin did in fact run ‘on straight up racism.” The truth was that Youngkin ran on anti-racism. The real kind. As the results came in out of Virginia accusations of racism flooded the mainstream cable news airwaves. Meanwhile voters of all races were turning on the radicalism of the race baiters.
Beyond Virginia, the big news is that New Jersey – New. Friggin’. Joy-zee – might actually have had enough of the truly horrid Phil Murphy, another gerontocidal maniac in the Angel of Death Cuomo mold who racked up thousands of nursing home deaths on his watch – is losing by a red nether hair to GOP opponent Jack Ciattarelli. The margin as of this writing is only a few thousand votes, well within the capacity of a single 1976 Buick LeSabre trunk, and there is no way in hell that the Dems are going to allow a governorship in the solid blue northeast to go GOP. I count that one as good as stolen but we’ll see if I am pleasantly surprised. As for New York City? Eric Adams is a milder DeBolshevik who has the horse sense to keep his mouth shut about his real intentions before an election. In any case, who cares. I’m out of here next year anyway.
It should also be noted that McAuliffe’s defeat while perhaps not de-railing the Bilk Bolshevism Better multi-trillion dollar destruction, it doesn’t exactly help it. These elections were indeed a referendum on the past 10 months so now the politicians and propagandists are going to be tap-dancing like Fred Astaire on speed with a jackhammer to convince you otherwise.
The other huge rejection of the night was the move in several states and cities to destroy the police. Biggest one of all was at the epicenter of that movement, Minneapolis where Religion of Peaceniks Ilhan Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou and Keith “wife beater” Ellison saw their madness go down in rhetorical flames as high as the actual flames that burned out scores of cities and towns in the wake of George Floyd’s death.
Shifting back to the high-level view, the estimable Andrea Widburg notes:
Tuesday’s elections showed that Democrats do not have a mandate. When Americans see Democrats in action, they hate what they see. (We hope that more congresscritters than Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema pay attention to this fact.)
We also learned what might be the most important thing of all: Conservatives can win if people outside of the cities will vote. If enough rural and suburban voters make the effort, Republicans can achieve victories beyond the margin of Democrats’ cheating. It’s just a shame that it takes the Democrats putting America on the verge of collapse for so many good, intelligent, and conservative Americans to get to the polls.
Ms. Widburg’s analysis is correct insofar as midterm and special elections are concerned, and general elections in normal times. But these are not normal times. The presidency and agenda of Donald Trump overturned the tables of the moneychangers so to speak and after 2016, as we all know, all bets were off. Despite the mail-in balloting, the evisceration of even modest election integrity laws and all the shenanigans due to the pretext of the Beijing Blight, Trump was not only beating the cheat but seemed on the verge of a clear if not decisive victory. There was massive enthusiasm and massive turnout, including new voters and voters crossing party lines to vote for him. That’s when the overflowing mystery toilet in Atlanta flooded out six entire states, and the rest is history, or the end of history as the case may be. That said, logic dictated that Virginia, which had been turning blue, figuratively and literally, with a key Clinton crime family capo running, and in the wake of the 2020 theft had this one in the bag. And yet the minions of Dao-Min Yen couldn’t tip the scales.
And now, gentle reader, I Psaki-psircle back to my warning about yesterday’s results. It’s all well and good to win elections. Now that Mr. Youngkin, and victors under the GOP banner elsewhere, have got the brass ring, it is incumbent upon them to now crawl over broken glass and run naked into a volcano to insure that the will of the people who voted for them is done – fully and absolutely. No compromises, no give-backs, no flip-flops. This is not about a tax cut here or a rate reduction there. This is about literal life and death issues and perhaps a slim sliver of hope to at least stop the descent into the abyss, let alone come back from the brink. I’m heartened by yesterday but at the same time I dread that it will all have been for naught.
“Democrats need to start succeeding or relinquish power soon. Otherwise, for the coming decades, their brand will stink of these bitter times.”
Mr. Mill, please understand that right now, the Democrats ARE succeeding beyond their wildest dreams. Their only obstacle, such as it is and it ain’t much, is the intra-party feud between the Maoists and the mere Trotskyites as to the speed and priorities of our destruction, not its inevitability.
Hearken back to what Rush Limbaugh, of blessed memory, said in January of 2009 about Obama: “I hope he fails.” No, Democrats need to be removed from every single elected and bureaucratic position and never allowed to hold any sort of power ever again. Period. And whatever it takes to ensure that outcome, so be it. They are not “the loyal opposition” and have not been for years, perhaps decades. They are a hostile, alien entity bent on our destruction/subjugation merely wearing the moldering skin-suit of a legitimate American political party.
No compromise, no quarter. This is war. Savor the victory for now, but the victors had better remember what earned that victory. “All glory is fleeting.”
* * * * *
My book, The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, is available now at the link.
Be there. Aloha.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- The FBI is clearly a Democrat-Leftist state-sanctioned political and literal hit squad. It should be completely abolished and the Hoover Building dynamited into rubble. And please don’t give me the “but good people still work there” argument. It’s irrelevant as has been proven now time and time and time again. FBI Spy Video Shows Kyle Rittenhouse Being Chased Down at Kenosha Riot . . . Which Explains Why You’ve Never Seen It
- Margot Cleveland: “The significance of the Wisconsin illegal voting in nursing homes story spans much beyond the midwestern state that broke by 20,682 votes to Joe Biden.” Why the Wisconsin Elder-Fraud Voting Story Has National Implications
ELECTION DAY RESULTS AND SHENANIGANS
- Daniel Greenfield: “Racism loses, freedom wins.” Another American Revolution in Virginia
- “If he pulls out the win, Murphy will be the first Democrat governor of New Jersey to win reelection since 1977.” (if he pulls out the win, it will be from the trunks of a fleet of ’76 Le Sabres – jjs) GOP Challenger Ciattarelli in Dead Heat with Biden Diaper-Doppelganger Phil Murphy
- She’s a black woman, but she’s not black-black woman-woman! Pro-2A Red Flag Law Opponent Winsome Sears Wins Virginia’s Lt. Governor Race
- “I really thought McAuliffe’s final strategy of flipping on his entire campaign message, yelling racist and Trump over and over, and then having Randi Weingarten deliver his closing argument was going to pay off. Weird.” (what about Chubble Mezvinsky-Lewinsky? – jjs)Glenn Youngkin’s Win Officially Ends the Clinton Era in American Politics
- Let’s not start clipping each other’s foreskins just yet, Rabbi Fischer. Youngkin’s Win May Save the Land of the Free and the Home of the Braves
- “I’m a cynical pessimist about elections, especially since last November, but even I see reasons for optimism in yesterday’s election outcomes.” Republicans Made Incredible Gains in Yesterday’s Elections
- Well, Buffalo dodged terminal cancer but is still stuck with projectile ulcerative colitis, so there’s that. Incumbent Brown Declares Buffalo Mayor Write-In Win Over Socialist India Walton
- Let’s hope they don’t all turn into DeWines. Republicans Rejoice over Ohio Win: “Voters Resoundingly Rejected Democrats’ Socialist Agenda”
- The Yes 4 Minneapolis campaign received up to $2.97 million in donations, including $650,000 from the George Soros Open Society Policy Center. Conversely, All of Mpls, the PAC opposed to the measure, received just $1.59 million. Though Gov. Tim Walz (D), and U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D) publicly opposed the measure, as the vote loomed closer, they refused to openly campaign against it, according to the Star Tribune.” George Floyd’s Minneapolis Votes “NO” to Abolish Police Despite Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou’s Support
- “Candidates, including Democrats, have stepped away from the Black Lives Matter movement’s calls to defund police departments in response to the death of George Floyd, as crime has risen in cities and the public demands for traditional policing strategies.” Mayoral Candidates Turn Backs To Black Lives Matter Movement, Promise “Law And Order”
* * * * *
- “Republicans are more likely than Democrats and independents to view the races as a referendum on the president, as 40 percent expressed those sentiments. One-third of Democrats and 34 percent of independents agreed. However, 38 percent of Democrats believe the races are about local issues, and 32 percent of independents agree.” Poll: Over One-Third View Tuesday’s Elections as “Referendum” on Biden
- “To be clear, this is illegal voter suppression. You may vote at any polling place in Virginia — even in schools — with or without a mask no matter what local election officials tell you.”Virginia Voters Incorrectly Being Told at Polling Locations Masks Must Be Worn to Vote
- “I am deeply disappointed that Chris Hurst has decided to end his campaign in such a reckless way,” Ballard said. “His latest misstep is yet another reason why he doesn’t deserve another term as Delegate.” Virginia Dem Caught Hours Before Election Driving on Suspended License To Steal Campaign Signs
- “Terry McAuliffe should be coasting to victory in Virginia. Instead, he’s revealed just how weak and out of touch Democrats are.” (how weak are they when they can rig elections at will and control law enforcement? – jjs) It Doesn’t Matter Who Wins In Virginia, Democrats Have Already Lost
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Garbage is piling up in the streets and 18 fire companies are closed.” DeBolshevik Finds Union Leaders Opposing Chinese COVID Vaccine Mandate “Unpatriotic” as 9,000 Workers Put on Leave
- “Some of our bravest men and women who have given their lives to protecting our country are being denied exemptions for their sincerely held religious beliefs. They are then being discharged without receiving their pension, veterans’ benefits, medical and dental benefits, and they’re being denied military funeral honors.” Group of Concerned Citizens Launches Petition Campaign to Defend Nation’s Defenders from Vaccine Mandate
- “Perhaps the Pentagon will be among the first to withdrawal from mandate mania.” Biden Rethinking Plans to Immediately Fire Defense Dept. Chinese COVID Vaccine Resisters
- “The last thing we want for Christmas is another mask mandate. But unless the court upholds the law, that’s exactly what we’ll get.” The Wisconsin Supreme Court Must Strike Down Dane County’s Mask Mandate Right Now
- “Although there’s no reason to believe that the unvaccinated threaten those who are vaccinated, the emotional need to place blame overrides rational thinking.” Hatred For The Unvaxxed Comes From a Place of Emotion, Not Reason
* * * * *
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Turn the light on Fauci, Francis Collins, Nancy Messonnier, and the CDC’s Epidemic Intelligence Service.” Investigate the White Coat Supremacist Gang of Four
- “Nearly 1000 U.S. funded grants from Anthony Fauci and Francis Collins have landed in the laps of collaborators of the Chinese Communist Party’s Wuhan Institute of Virology.” Over 20 Fauci-Funded Researchers Have Served at the Chinese Communist-Run Wuhan Lab
- “The CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices unanimously voted on Tuesday to authorize Pfizer’s [Chinese] COVID shot for children as young as 5 years old.” Kids Are More at Risk of Dying From Seasonal Flu But the CDC Says They Should Get the Chinese COVID Jab Anyway
- “Why are so many Israelis so hauntingly obedient to Deep State orders?” Rabbi Weissman Video: Israel, the Covid Cult and Slave Mentality
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Potential jurors in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial in Wisconsin received the message loud and clear that this isn’t just a murder trial.” Potential Jurors in the Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Are Scared, and They Have Every Reason to Be
- “Look, they shouldn’t have been there. We’ve never defended that and we never would. But kill them? What the hell is wrong with you, Lindsey Graham? How long before you’re ordering drone attacks on people’s politics you don’t like?” Tucker Carlson Hits Lindsey Graham for Demanding Murder of Jan 6th Protestors
- “YOU are the threat to the America the Left wants.” The Injustices Facing J6 Protesters Are Warnings to You
- “Representatives demanded the 93 U.S. attorneys explain what actions they’ve taken against parents frustrated with school boards following Garland’s memo.” House Judiciary Investigating How US Attorneys Acted on Garland’s Memo Targeting Parents
- “What’s happening in America right now is bad. It’s time for traditional America to take a stand for this country and the way of life we believe in.” Regime Change America: Get Organized – Part One of a Series
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “If these issues can arise here, they can occur anywhere.” Teachers Break Down How Virginia Became The Ground Zero In The Education Culture War
- “The 10 worst instances of [Crackpot Disg-Race] Theory in our universities. The Pernicious Racism of “Anti-Racism”
- “Archer, who has won multiple awards throughout her career, told the Fix she believes the accusation was done for a malicious reason and that she filed the lawsuit in part to determine who made the accusation.” An Award-Winning Educator Was Falsely Accused of Having Chinese COVID and Briefly Banned From Campus. Now She’s Suing
- “The organization’s DEI homepage promised to introduce students to ‘culturally responsive teaching,’ which places students’ identity and emotions at the center of their education.”KinderCare Wants Parents To Talk About “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion” Home With Their Six-Week-Old Children
- “Without income, parents can’t buy food for their kids. This is, in my opinion, the most glaring example of communism in the U.S. ‘Do as your government tells you to do or your kids will not eat.’ To children today, this too will seem normal when it happens again and again. They will have learned at an early age to obey or starve. . . Why are the Democrats blatantly chasing away union workers, first-responders, healthcare workers, parents, and other voters with their mandates? Losing votes is political suicide. Maybe they realize they no longer need votes.” Democrats Are Teaching Our Kids That Communism Is Normal
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Daniel Greenfield: “Biden lied, American jobs died.” Worker Unions Endorsed Biden, Members Got Screwed
- Joe Concha tweet: “Biden: ‘You know what’s growing? (leans, whispers) The U.S. economy.’ [so-called quote-unquote] President goes on to claim the United States currently has the fastest growing economy in the world. This is patently false. And no reporter in the room challenged it.” Joe Biden Took Stage Whisper on the Road — And Lied to Press at UN Climate Conference
- “People are rightfully angry.” Rep. Foxx Blames Biden For Surging Inflation From House Floor
- “As a small business owner who grew up in a family-owned restaurant, I know how hard it is to make a profit on a good day, let alone when your own government is working to crush your business with overreaching mandates.” Florida’s CFO Pounces to Persuade In-N-Out Burger to Move Into Sunshine State and Out of California
- “The malaise of the late 1970s was a major factor in the Reagan Revolution.” (you think they’ll allow the return of another Reagan let alone Trump? – jjs) The Return of Malaise
- “Tesla has far more demand than production, therefore we will only sell cars to Hertz for the same margin as to consumers. Hertz deal has zero effect on our economics.” Elon Musk Says No Contract Has Been Signed Between Tesla & Hertz
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “. . . In 2020, Elias led lawsuits around the country to change state laws to allow for more mail-in and absentee voting, and to allow the practice of ballot harvesting. By April, Elias had filed more than 20 lawsuits in 14 states and vowed to double that by the end of the election cycle. He also founded Democracy Docket, a website dedicated to election litigation. . .” What You Should Know About Democrat Election Lawyer Marc Elias
- “Are we, as U.S. citizens, really OK with letting foreign money go directly to state lawmaking via citizen initiative campaigns?” “Surprising and Scary”: Federal Election Commission Allows Foreign Funding of American Ballot Initiatives: Report
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Indicted Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann shrewdly set in motion the use of Christopher Steele of dossier infamy to spread word of supposed Trump-Russia collusion.”John Durham and the Steele Dossier
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Diversity trainer recommended by Yale Law School administrator Yaseen Eldik suggested FBI inflates the number of anti-Semitic hate crimes.” Yale Law Diversity Director at Center of “Traphouse” Controversy Got an Anti-Semite Invited to the Yale Law Journal
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Energy secretary urged voters to vote ‘no’ on ballot initiative opposing power line project.”Jennifer Granholm Violated Hatch Act in Maine Elections, Watchdog Says
- “A city councilman faces federal charges for behavior that’s become all too common.”Corruption? In Los Angeles?
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “What I see are shell games and gimmicks.” Manchin Is Still No on Reconciliation
- “Pelosi reportedly said ‘before we leave’ for recess, a vote will be held on [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s $1.85 trillion reconciliation package full of far-left goodies. Yet ‘Pelosi indicated members of her caucus are still debating immigration, drug pricing negotiations and climate change,’ Politico Playbook reported.” Report: Malig-Nancy Pelosi Promises Reconciliation Vote Before Recess Next Week
- “What our Caucus Chair Pramila Jayapal has said is that we’re prepared to move forward on both. Most progressives I’ve talked to will be a yes on both votes. We trust the president’s framework. We’re behind the president’s framework, and we want to get it done as soon as possible.” Rep. Ro Khanna: Progressive Caucus Prepared to Move Forward on Infrastructure Bill, Reconciliation Framework
- “Reinstatement of SALT deduction carries larger price tag than welfare programs.” Dems Propose Massive Tax Cut for Rich in Budget Deal
- “The Highway Trust Fund is in big trouble if this bill passes.” The Not Very Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill — Where’s the Money?
- “In a sense, Manchin refusing to go along means those House progressives were right to refuse to allow a vote on the smaller bipartisan ‘infrastructure’ bill that’s already passed the Senate: The ‘framework’ doesn’t remotely guarantee they’ll get any of their wish-list passed; it was just a bid to con them into handing Biden a win as he headed to Europe.” White House Gimmicks Can’t Save Biden’s “Build Back” Monstrosity
- “Instead of going off to a comfortable retirement in Havana or Caracas, Red Bill is planning to take his Marxist clown show to Albany; yes, he is planning to run for governor of New York in 2022.” (he’ll be destroyed by Letitia James, not that she is any better – jjs) NYC Destroyer DeBolshevik Now Wants to Destroy New York State
- His record of misrule in the city is an impossible handicap: selling City Hall access for political donations; expensive failed initiatives from Renewal Schools to ThriveNYC; throwing away New York City’s historic victory over crime. And that barely skims the surface of his ineptitude . . . Truth is, he won the mayoralty in a fluke back in 2013 but confused his luck for political genius. How many times must he fail before he wakes up to reality? Bill DeBolshevik Running for New York Governor is Downright Hilarious
- “The odor coming off Biden is undeniable.” Is the Poop Catholic?
- “It’s a good time to reflect on the past year and consider how it has worked out for the Dems.” It Takes More Than an Inauguration to be [so-called quote-unquote] President
- “He shifts from sad passivity to snarling aggression.” Minding Joe
- “Willingly duped.” Democrat Voters are Among the Most Gullible People on Earth
- “The viral nature of the ‘Let’s go, Brandon!’ phenomenon should give us heart. Perhaps it is the unnatural speed of the totalitarian regime that will finally lead to its warp-speed undoing.” Why “Let’s Go, Brandon!” Matters
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Does Ken “Diletante/Dilation” Dilanian think James Hodgkinson was threatening? NBC “Reporter” Asks Secret Service If “Let’s Go Brandon” AR-15 Part is Threatening
- “The standard being used to criticize Luke Rosiak and the conservative outlets that amplified his story could take down pretty much any piece of investigative reporting.” Yes, It’s Fair to Frame the Loudoun County Rape as a “Cautionary Tale”
- Michelle Malkin: “. . . And so do all lives — every single one.” Grant Napear’s Life Matters
- “Journalists and other libs are losing their minds over the increasingly popular catch phrase, ‘Let’s go, Brandon.'” COUNTERPOINT: Dissent Is Still Patriotic, Even When Republicans Do It
- “Cancel culture . . . only works on people who are scared.” Let’s Go, Brandon! The Media’s Desperate Attempts To Protect Biden Spectacularly Backfire
- Jeffrey Lord: “The race card-playing Virginia candidate is joined by Never Trumpers.”McAuliffe and the National Man-Boy Lincoln Project Play the Race Card
- “They would try to divide and create separation, because they know that the work that we did together was glorious and important and deeply inconsistent with their understanding of America, and not the one that I think most Americans share.” Mike Pompeo: Media Trying “to Divide and Create Separation” Between Me and Trump
- “Internet platforms have let climate denialism run rampant for years.” The Big Tech Ministry of Truth Clamping Down on “Climate Change Denial”
- “Stevens also called on Youngkin to denounce President Trump.” National Man-Boy Lincoln Project Co-Founder/Pederast Doubles Down on Group’s “White Supremacist” Stunt
- “Vladimir Osechkin’s account was restored Tuesday after public outcry.” Facebook Deletes Account of Russian Activist Who Exposed Prison Abuse
- “If Levine likes to cross-dress, all power to him. However, he is still a guy, and that is what I will call him, to his face if I ever had the unlikely opportunity to do so. This would likely get me arrested and blacklisted also, as that is now what our present culture demands for anyone who dissents from the leftist agenda, even if that leftist agenda is utterly false and contrary to reality.” Today’s Blacklisted American: PJ Media Banned by Twitter for Calling a Man a Man
- “Opponents of the right to bear arms want everyone to be treated as badly as the Supreme Court once treated Dred Scott.” Supreme Court To Decide if Dred Scott Should Apply to All Americans on Guns
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The city’s top prosecutor won’t pursue traffic stops — losing the chance to stop many crimes before they are committed.” St. Paul Might Need a Miracle
- “A new bill aims to boost violent-crime clearance rates.” Solving More Shootings
- “Sixty-year-old John Eisenman allegedly confronted the 19-year-old boyfriend at Airway Heights, where he kidnapped him, then proceeded to bash him in the head with a cinderblock and repeatedly stabbed him to death.” Father Allegedly Murdered Daughter’s Boyfriend Who Sold Her Into Sex Trafficking Ring, Police Say
- Dennis Prager: “The bottom line is the Left is immoral. That is why it defends stealing.” Is Stealing Wrong? Not on the Left
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “My father has sold me because we have no bread, rice, or flour. My father has sold me to an old man.” Footage Shows 9-Year-Old Being Sold To 55-Year-Old Man In Afghanistan
- “Though marrying off children under 15 is illegal nationwide, it has been commonly practiced for years, especially in more rural parts of Afghanistan. And it has only spread since August, driven by widespread hunger and desperation.” Biden Left Afghanistan. Taliban Took Over. Now More Families Selling Prepubescent Girls To Keep From Starving
- “Afghanistan has been in a steady state of decline since the disastrous withdrawal of U.S. troops from the region under the leadership of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden in August.” ISIS-K Attacks Kabul Military Hospital, Killing Dozens
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “China offers Iran a cash lifeline.” Iranian Oil Sales to China Skyrocket as Experts Say Biden Junta Turns Blind Eye to Sanctions Enforcement
- “Kasab entered Israel in January 2020 with authorization to accompany his mother, who was being treated in Israel for a serious illness.” Hamas Member Who Entered Israel On Humanitarian Permit Arrested For Plotting Kidnappings, Attacks
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Four steps to put the Garden State’s fiscal house in order.” Fixing New Jersey’s Busted Budget
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “You can shove your climate crisis up your are.” Greta “Scoldilocks” Thunberg Flames Global Climate Summit, Leads Blah Blah Blah” Chants (“no blah blah!” – Capt. Kirk)
- “Apparently, leading by example includes begging people who hate us to send us more oil.”Here’s the Latest Little Bit of Biden Junta Hypocrisy on Fossil Fuels
- “Biden lectured the world on reducing emissions Monday at the COP26 climate summit in Glasgow, where 400 VIP private jets convened the globe’s elite.” Joe Biden’s Speech in Glasgow Was an Advertisement for Chinese Coal and Russian Gas
- “Climate activism has become a secular millenarian cult. There’s no sign it will dissipate soon because it suits the hyper-rich and powerful elites for things to be this way.” COP26: World Leaders Tell Us: “Do as We Say or We’ll Let You All Die”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
NB: Bob Zimmerman provides the lion’s share of outstanding science posts to the MR. He’s holding an annual fundraiser so if you could go to his website at Behindtheblack.com and throw him a few shekels, it would be appreciated.
- “SpaceIL, the nonprofit that designed Israel’s first lunar mission, Beresheet-1, has now contracted for the construction of Beresheet-2, which instead of being a single large lander will an orbiter and two small landers.” SpaceIL Issues Contract for Construction of Beresheet-2
- “The uncertainty of science: Evidence from 23 white dwarfs, all located less than 650 light years from Earth, suggest that the make-up of rocky exoplanets are likely very alien to Earth, with minerals and chemistry that is found nowhere in our solar system.” Evidence from Nearby White Dwarves Suggest Rocky Exoplanets Are Alien to Earth
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The current rush to embrace transgenderism ignores the reality of adolescence, a time of innumerable changes, and selfishly punishes biological girls.” When Kids Claim to Be Transgender, Society Must Proceed with Caution
- “Dennis Prager explains.” Prager U Video: THIS Is Why Fathers Are Necessary
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Ibram X. Kendi and Colin Kaepernick fall on their faces — again. Getting Owned
- Larry Elder: “Odds and ends, ends at odds.” Cancel Culture Eats Its Own
- “Netflix and the woke bullies.” Just Say No
- Christian Toto: “Ghostbusters alum decries hurtful, gross-out comedy after wallowing in it for years.” SHOCK: SNL Legend Dan Aykroyd Cheers on Cancel Culture
HITHER & YON
- “Sometimes we get to see authentic social and political justice carried out right before our eyes.” The Sweetest Revenge: Braves Win World Series
- RIP. Jean Rounds, Wife of Sen. Mike Rounds, Dies Of Cancer
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.