Good morning, kids. The weekend is here, and hopefully some time to reflect on the desperately needed good news of the week and a respite from the ongoing assaults to everything we hold near and dear. The fallout from Tuesday’s election remains at the top, in particular some vital lessons for those wishing to run for political office on our side (the other side cannot traverse the Styx fast enough) as well as for the voters who overcame Dao-Min Yen and propelled them to victory.
For me, the fact that we still have dozens of political prisoners rotting in the figurative and in many cases literal equivalent of the Lubyanka in DC jails – the Garland Archipelago – as well as a young man who I consider a patriot, Kyle Rittenhouse, whom the minions of the aforementioned are desperately trying to railroad in a patently obvious show trial, should always be top of mind. Especially since everyone from petty thieves all the way up to hardened criminals and mental patients are being released with wrist slaps (if that), Michael Byrd, the trigger-happy DC goon with a badge who assassinated Ashli Babbitt is free as a bird and lauded as some sort of hero, and the Hillary/Obama conspirators who tried to overthrow Donald Trump in 2016 and who succeeded in stealing 2020 have, instead of a date with the hangman, book deals and XiNN gigs bestowed on them as tribute. Yeah, the John Durham Magic Show is all well and good but I do not expect anyone but flunkies and patsies to take the fall. And even then, they’ll get a vacation at Club Fed and their pensions restored upon release for their troubles. Am I jaded? Nah! But I digress.
Although at the very least, all the evidence is crystal clear that Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense and well within the limits of the law as I understand it, this trial, like the one for Derek Chauvin, is being staged by the junta as a public execution, pour encourager les autres. That the judge has yet to throw this out and throw the book at the DA for even bringing it does not fill me with strength and confidence. Even if there are honest and decent folks among the jury, you better believe that they are under immense pressure to ignore the evidence, lest they too get a harmless toy skateboard to the head, if you catch my meaning. The daily recap by Andrew Branca at Legal Insurrection is top-notch as always, so go there for all the updates and analysis from some great legal minds.
Psaki-Psircling back to January 6th, a commenter yesterday insisted that the big GOP wins on Tuesday were because Trump stayed quiet. In particular, said commenter was annoyed about Trump’s continued harping on the 2020 election being stolen and that “we need to move past it.” To which I say, NEVER. We cannot allow the greatest crime in American history – the theft of an election and the overthrow of the government – to ever be forgotten. All the depredations we have suffered since and all the depredations we have yet to suffer which I can guaran-damn-tee you are going to be even more outrageous and worse, are the direct result of what happened from 11/3 through 1/6. If you keep that top of mind every time a boy in a skirt rapes a girl in a school bathroom, or someone loses their job because he refuses an injection or refuses to recognize the boy in the skirt is a girl, or when you’re forced to accept whites are genetically predisposed to being racist oppressors, and on and on and on, you’ll remain focused and enraged, instead of running around like a headless chicken.
So again, to hell with that. I am never going to move past it. Neither should Trump nor any of us. Ever. And the estimable and invaluable Julie Kelly has yet another rage-stroke-inducing revelation about that day of infamy – one that the meme claims was the greatest threat to “our precious democracy” (spit) ever and committed by Trump, whites, racists and conservatives (but they repeat themselves with that slime) – that serves to underscore it.
Several storylines related to the events of January 6 have crumbled under closer scrutiny over the past 10 months: the “fire extinguisher” murder of Officer Brian Sicknick; the notion it was an “armed” insurrection and a grand “conspiracy” concocted by right-wing militias; claims that the building sustained $30 million in damages, and so on.
In the meantime, the Biden regime has attempted to cover up key aspects of that day, including the name of the officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt, which was only recently revealed. Justice Department lawyers continue to resist the release of 14,000 hours of surveillance video and the U.S. Capitol Police refuse to publish an 800-page internal investigation on officer misconduct as well as internal communications before and after the Capitol breach.
But a deep dive by the Washington Post, published last weekend, raises new questions about the alleged “pipe bombs” discovered just before Congress met on January 6 to certify the results of the 2020 Electoral College vote. Like so many supporting scenes, the veracity of the pipe bomb tale is in doubt after the Post revealed eyebrow-raising details about those involved.
And starting with the justified premise that nothing about January 6, especially anything bolstered by official government agencies in the nation’s capital, should be accepted at face value — to wit, all claims should be met with deep skepticism — the pipe bombs appear to be more stagecraft with no connection whatsoever to Trump or his supporters. . .
. . .And what about Karlin Younger? She just happens to be an emergency management specialist working at the time with a network of first responders when she located the device?
Donell Harvin’s full title, by the way, is “Chief of Homeland Security and Intelligence for the District of Columbia, Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency.” According to his Georgetown University profile, Harvin’s “primary focus is to integrate emergency preparedness, and intelligence information collection, analysis, and dissemination throughout the National Capital Region (NCR). In this role he assures that his team provides tactical and strategic intelligence (collection, analysis and dissemination) to support local and federal law enforcement agencies, first responders, homeland security, emergency management, public health and the private sector stakeholders.”
And the person who discovered the mysterious pipe bomb is in the same government field.
Another crazy coincidence!
What’s even crazier is, despite a $100,000 reward and the fact the FBI has used every invasive surveillance tool imaginable to locate Capitol trespassers including geofence warrants to track cell phone usage of January 6 protesters, the suspect has not been caught, or even identified.
How can this be? More than 650 Americans have been rounded up and arrested for minor crimes but the premier law enforcement agency in the land can’t find a guy who planted two bombs walking around Capitol Hill in plain sight?
And where is a forensic report on the remains of the devices?
Is it more likely that the December 30 tabletop exercise held by the D.C. Department of Homeland Security did not anticipate a bomb scare but rather planned for it?
Kyle Rittenhouse, the January 6 political prisoners, parents who speak out at school board meetings, and potentially all of us have a target on our backs. And that is not hyperbole. Just ask Ashli Babbit. Forget about Garland or even his bosses in the Klain-Kalorama Klown Kommittee. Lindsay Graham, the mincing, fey low country goober was egging on the DC cops that day to open fire on people doing nothing more serious than jay-walking. The Democrat Antifa/BLM/DC Police confederates who instigated and caused 99.99% of the mayhem and damage notwithstanding. Yesterday, XiNN’s talking thumb/tuber hybrid Brian Stetler feared that disparaging talk about his clown network would “lead to a shooting in 2024.” I wonder if he’s asking that same question about Lindsay Graham and Michael Byrd. Okay, stop laughing at me.
Lindsay Graham is part and parcel of the same globalist regime that destroyed America as founded. He’s a whore and a traitor who plays his part so long as they shove a Jackson in his extra-small jockstrap, every much the same as Pelosi, John Brennan or Vanilli Milley.
Shut up about 2020 being stolen? No way Hose-B.
Bits and Pieces 1:
Two good links at American Greatness about the culture war being the reason for the Democrats getting their asses kicked
My thoughts on Trump (and the Culture War) Won Virginia. The culture war was a winning strategy because the political divide is all about the culture and how it drives the way in which two sides wish to govern (one side wishing to rule). And as a corollary, the GOP-e lost every other election in which they shunned voters who prioritized the culture war, including and most especially abortion. Rush Limbaugh, of blessed memory, time and again recalled many an instance from his early years at parties and fundraisers being accosted by GOPer politicians begging him to shut up about the culture. We now know it’s not because they feared the electorate but because they feared the cocktail party circuit shunning them.
Politics is always downstream from culture. The GOP-e just never noticed it was pollution, and rather than protecting the ocean, they just put up a net to try and filter Love Canal/Chernobyl effluent.
Bits and Pieces 2:
A correction/clarification from yesterday’s editorial in which I linked to a story about Seattle electing a Republican for city attorney. Well, I have been put some knowledge:
“Sorry, but Ann Davison here in Seattle is *NOT* a Republican. That’s just something she’s been getting “smeared” as since she’s more moderate in comparison to her crazy police abolitionist opponent. But from Ann’s campaign website:
“As a moderate Democrat, I voted for Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012. In 2016, I caucused for Hillary Clinton in the 46th Legislative District and then voted for her in the presidential election. Last year, I voted for Joe Biden over Donald Trump. I consider what occurred at the Capitol in Washington, D. C. on January 6, 2021, to be disgusting, dangerous, democracy-threatening, and contrary to everything I believe and value in our nation.” (That was from neighborsforann.com/meet-ann/)”
Thanks to commenter “Bitblt” for that, so you can judge for yourself.
Have a great weekend.
* * * * *
My book, The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, is available now at the link.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Destabilizing America’s institutions and undermining its constitutional government is a Democrat Party strategic path to socialism. . . So the reality is not so much ‘democratic socialism,’ but democracy or socialism.” The Intentional Destabilization of America
- “Retrieving our sacral humanity is the only defense against the cyborg vivarium.” Sacred Culture versus Social Credit
- Julie Kelly: The Washington Post finally reveals sketchy details on ‘pipe bombs.” Was it just another stunt to fuel panic and outrage about January 6?” Ten Months Later
- Daniel Greenfield: “Afghans first, Americans last . . . When Cuban refugees were housed at Fort McCoy, some stayed on in the area. Locals are concerned that history may repeat itself with the large number of Afghans. Even if only a few hundred are left behind, they could significantly change the character of the area. To some locals, the sight of Americans being displaced by Afghans may be their future.” Soldiers Forced To Bunk Outdoors While Afghan Refugees Slept in Their Barracks
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “This is wrong — morally, legally, and constitutionally. Accordingly, we will oppose all efforts to implement and enforce it with every tool at our disposal, including our votes on spending measures considered by the Senate.” (how, especially given the proclivities of the usual RINO scum traitors? – jjs) GOP Senators Intend to “Defund” Biden’s Federal Vaccine Mandate
- “Even though House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) said in April that Congress could not require people to be vaccinated, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden announced today that the U.S. Department of Labor had issued a rule requiring companies with 100 or more employees to ensure that their workers are vaccinated against [Chinese] COVID-19 or are tested for it every week.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “We Cannot Require Someone to Be Vaccinated. That’s Just Not What We Can Do”
- “84 million employees across the country will be affected by the rule.” Small Businesses Nationwide Sue Biden Junta Over Vaccine Mandate
- “OSHA’s done this for over 50 years. So, they certainly have the enforcement mechanism down. But I’m not looking — I’ve gotten the question a lot today, I’m not looking at the negative side of this. I’m looking at the positive side.” Labor Sec’y Walsh: We’re Not Imposing a Vaccine Mandate, Employees Can Get Tested
- “Rep. Thomas Massie said that [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s vaccine coercion mandates will effectively ‘destroy our economy’ and put thousands of Americans out of work.” Rep. Thomas Massie: Biden’s Vaxx Coercion Will “Destroy Our Economy”
- Mayor-Elect Eric Adams: “We can work this out. This is a very difficult moment, but there’s an opportunity to sit down with the unions. I communicated with some of the union leaders yesterday and they are open to sit down, this is a good opportunity to do so and I’m going to encourage [DeBolshevik] to make that happen.” NYC, Four Unions Reach Agreement Over Vaccine Mandate
- “Mayor de Blasio’s needlessly inflexible requirement that city workers be vaccinated will endanger New York.” Mandating Trouble
- “The fact that the survey was conducted in April 2021, before the ‘delta’ surge and the announcement of the Biden [junta’s] vaccine mandate scheme is telling. . . Current figures show that around 20 per cent of U.S. adults remain unvaccinated, meaning that only around 1 per cent have been convinced during that time.” More Than Half of Unvaccinated Americans Say Nothing Will Change Their Mind
- “My unvaccinated friends and I were mocked for being in the ‘dirty’ platoon of only unvaccinated cadets, while officers told trainees to stay away from us.” How Chinese COVID Vaccine Coercion Drove Me Out Of West Point
- “Your child is nearly 200 percent more likely to be struck by lightning than to be felled by [Chinese] Covid.” Why Do They Want to Vaccinate Children?
* * * * *
- “The principal investigator was EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak, who, from the onset of the pandemic, has consistently campaigned in public and behind the scenes to convince people that SARS-CoV-2 did not come from the WIV but evolved naturally from animal-to-human transmission.” (Daszak and Fauci lied and thousands died – whether from or with this or because their lives were destroyed by lockdowns – jjs) Letter Confirms Wuhan Lab’s Chinese COVID-19 Leak Was Funded by US Taxpayers
- “There are so many more questions to put to Fauci. Here are a few.” Here’s What Else Senator Rand Paul Should Have Grilled Fauci On
- “During the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee hearing, Paul made it clear that he did not expect Fauci to admit that he approved gain-of-function research in Wuhan. However, he said Fauci’s repeated denials have ‘worn thin.'” Rand Paul Grills Fauci on Gain-of-Function: You Changed the Definition to “Cover Your Ass”
- “A newly-uncovered experiment funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s agency, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), involved intentionally infecting beagles with heartworm larvae before euthanizing them six months later.” (this is one sick, evil bastard – jjs) New Dog Experiment Funded By Fauci’s NIAID Revealed To Have Killed 10 Beagles
- “The country is the first in the world to approve use of the drug, which could potentially lead to other nations doing the same.” Britain Becomes First Country To Approve Merck Chinese COVID-19 Pill
- “Italian newspaper Il Tempo reports that the Institute has revised downward the number of people who have died from [Chinese] COVID rather than with [Chinese] COVID from 130,000 to under 4,000. ‘Yes, you read that right. Turns out 97.1% of deaths hitherto attributed to Covid were not due directly to Covid,” writes Toby Young. (wonder what the real death count from the virus here is the same actual percentage as in the Boot – jjs) Italian Institute of Health Drastically Reduces Its Official COVID Death Toll Number
- “It’s an imperfect overall analysis that probably relies too much on pediatric vaccines, but the ethos — that cases are dropping, and life should resume because elimination has never been an option — is welcome. Let’s hope the fearmongering Atlantic readers take heed.”Liberal Doctor Gives Liberal Readers Straight Talk on Chinese COVID
- “Boris Sadecky tragically dies in hospital after intensive care treatment.” (but anyone who claims these injections are dangerous is a conspiracy freak — and a white supremacist, of course – jjs) 24-Year-Old Hockey Player Dies After Suffering Cardiac Arrest During Game
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “This is NOT supposed to be how the direct examination of your own witnesses is done.”TRAIN WRECK: Rittenhouse Prosecution Implodes With State Witness Richard McGinnis of Daily Caller
- “The point he was making was that the detective who was only a year on the job as a detective, and ten as a street officer, and was appointed to head the biggest case in Kenosha, was taking his investigative cues from the deputy DA, keeping evidence out of the trial that might be exculpatory.” Rittenhouse Defense Suggests Kenosha DA Colluded With Detective to Hide Cell Phone Evidence Taken by Wounded Man
* * * * *
- “Far-leftists are sending threatening messages to conservatives after the Virginia election win.” LISTEN: Pro-Family Leader Terry Schilling Receives Violent Threats After Virginia Election Victory
- “Weird that blocking someone from driving to work, screaming at them, and then pretending he was running you over didn’t make him empathize with you!” Thug “Activists” Swarm Joe Manchin’s Maserati in DC Garage
- “Kendi has not yet responded to Elder’s challenge.” Larry Elder Challenges Ibram X. Krement to Debate After Woke Author’s Racist “Minstrel Show” Smear
- Dyson’s words sound better in the original German, except substitute “Juden” for “weisse.”Michael Eric Dyson: White Parents Shouldn’t Have a Say in the Classroom Because White People Were “Participants” in “Oppression”
- “David Horowitz’s new book pounds a leftist lie into dust.” The Racial Hoax That’s Killing America
- “The left does everything to scrub their connection, CRC’s [sic] Wikipedia entry leading the way.” Marxism and Crackpot Disg-Race Theory
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Another victory for Loudoun students and parents.” Virginia’s New AG Jason Miyares Will Investigate Loudoun County Public Schools Over Sexual Assaults
- “Huge red flags.” High School Principal Who Got Lap Dance From Student Was Also Fondled by Boy During Drag Show
- “Battle lines have been drawn, the war is on, and the great parent awakening of 2021 will have permanent consequences.” The Year of the Parent
- “If public schools continue to treat parents as adversaries . . . they face the real risk of an electoral backlash, like we just saw in Virginia.” Wisconsin Parent Goes After Kenosha School District For Illegally Barring Her From Observing Son’s Class
- “When education morphs into indoctrination, students become targets.” Teachers Unions: The Serpent in the Cradle of America’s Duplicitous Educational System
- “I’m the science coach and admin in the largest public school district in Indiana. I’m in dozens of classrooms a week, so I see exactly what we’re teaching our students.” Indiana Educator Warns Parents: “We’re Lying” About Not Teaching CRT, “Keep Looking”
- “Systems of Oppression identifies inequity by calling attention to the historical and organized patterns of mistreatment” a glossary for secondary students read. “In the United States systems of oppression (like systemic racism) are woven into the very foundation of American culture, society, and laws.” Maryland School System Told Students There is a Dual Pandemic” — Chinese COVID-19 and “Systemic Racism”
- “Monger’s behavior here has nothing to do with promoting safe [Chinese] COVID practices or to prevent students from getting sick. Everyone (except college professors and administrators) knows now that [Chinese] COVID does not serious threaten college age students, and that masks have been found to be utterly worthless as a form of protection (which is why they have now been largely abandoned across most of the country). No, Monger’s goal here was to simply be a petty dictator and a bully, to show these lowly students who is boss. He demands that you to wear a muzzle, and you better do it or else he will punish you severely.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Ivy League Professor to Fail Two Students for Not Wearing Masks
- “Dr. Beverly Daniel Tatum raked in the same amount of money from Michigan taxpayers as CRT czar Ibram X. Kendi did in November 2020.” (Muck Fichigan – jjs) University Of Michigan Paid CRT Peddler $266 Per Minute For Zoom Lecture
- “Lecturing parents under the pretext of listening to them so you can push a disastrous progressive ‘reform’ that isn’t going to happen is an insulting waste of everyone’s time and money: What a perfect parting reminder of everything New York has come to despise about this mayor.” Bill DeBolshevik’s Parting, Orwellian Insult to NYC Parents
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The move was long anticipated and led to record-high closings of the Dow Jones and S&P 500. But several issues are still clouding the economy’s future including persistent inflation, supply chain bottlenecks, and a disconnect between unfilled jobs and unemployed workers.”The Fed Will Ease Back on Buying Stocks in Anticipation of Raising Interest Rates
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is taking initiative to stop the border crisis from spiraling further, installing makeshift border walls constructed from repurposed shipping containers in locations where migrants are likely to cross.” Texas Builds Makeshift Border Walls in Popular Migrant Crossing Locations
- “All of these scenarios seem plausible; none inspire confidence in this president. Scary, huh?”Biden is Either Lying, Was Never Told, or Forgot About $450,000 Migrant Payouts
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Margot Cleveland: “Sheriff Schmaling says five election commissioners should be criminally charged for having waived the law requiring the use of Special Voting Deputies in the 2020 election.” Racine County Sheriff Calls For Felony Charges Against Wisconsin Election Commissioners
- “Wisconsin’s presidential election was not held in accordance with state law, according to a new audit. Tens of thousands of votes should not have been counted.” (one hell of an overflow toilet in Atlanta to cause this – jjs) Audit: Wisconsin Could Have Counted Enough Illegal Votes to Tip the 2020 Election to Biden
- “There were 24,645 active registrants and 1,330 inactive registrants found on the voter rolls as of August 5 who are potentially deceased, and a total of 334 potentially dead registrants who were registered after their date of death. The foundation also alleges that Michigan’s office of the secretary of state has violated state law and requests that the office investigate the potentially dead registrants and remove from the rolls the names of those who are confirmed deceased.” (lead pipe cinch they were there a year ago last Tuesday and well before – jjs) Lawsuit Filed Against Michigan After 25,000+ Suspected Dead Voters Found on Rolls
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- This is the Fiona Hill to die on. Woman Who Testified Against Trump Also Introduced Authors of Fake Russian ‘Dossier’ to Each Other. Gee, What Are the Odds . . . ?
- Looks like the perp is someone named Charles Dolan. Durham Indictment: Trump “Dossier” Starts With Hillary PR Guy Who Worked With Man He Thought Was Russian FSB Agent
- “Igor Danchenko’s indictment further undercuts dossier’s credibility.” Russian Source for Steele Dossier Indicted for Lying To FBI
- “Previous indictments didn’t seem as if they were catching the big fish. This one does and it finally gets to the truth behind the Russia hoax.” The Latest Durham Indictment is a Big One
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Iowa candidate Liz Mathis’ husband shared posts comparing ‘Republican Christianity’ to ‘extremist Islam.'” Dem Candidate’s Husband Locks Down Social Media Over Anti-Christian Posts
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Sinopec, also known as China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, is a Chinese Communist regime-controlled oil and gas enterprise. Its ‘fully-owned subsidiary’ Sinopec Marketing Company enjoyed nearly $1 billion in investment from Hunter Biden’s private equity firm BHR Partners.” As U.S. Gas Prices Skyrocket, a Hunter Biden-Linked Chinese Oil Firm is Building Its Largest-Ever Gas Storage Facility
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Chubby Gillibrand, the NVIXM sex-slave enabler, gave her the numbers. As if this dim-bulb Wallace Simpson-wannabe has any influence, let alone grace, tact or charm. Gavone lowlife married to an inbred Battenberg. Meghan Markle Privately Calling Republican Senators, Pushing Paid Family Leave: Report
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “So far, Pelosi has punted twice on her planned vote for the so-called bipartisan infrastructure bill. She delayed a vote on the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act in late September after progressives would not back the bill. Then progressives once again delayed the bill lin ate October.” Desperate Biden Personally Calling Democrats, Begging Them to Vote for His Agenda amid Mass Dysfunction
- “Reporters pressed [flunky Karine Jean-Pierre] on whether Biden should move forward with the bill even as Democrats in the House call for an official cost analysis.” White House Dodges Calls For Cost Analysis Of Biden’s Spending Plan
- “The Transportation Secretary repeats the [junta’s] denial of the true causes of inflation and port congestion.” In Discussing Massive Infrastructure Bill, Pete Buttigieg Shows Off How Little He Knows
- “I am talking to my Republican colleagues and friends and my Democrats, we can work a piece of bill out in a regular process that doesn’t put a burden on taxpayers, that doesn’t put a burden and also more debt ‘Cause when you start the programs, you never stop them, you just don’t.” Manchin Doubles Down On Paid Family Leave Stance
ELECTION DAY AFTERMATH
- “Using the Virginia election as an excuse to return to the old mantras of the GOP will only waste the valuable lessons of Tuesday night.” Trump (and the Culture War) Won Virginia
- “The GOP’s obvious path forward is the precise opposite of what the 2012 RNC ‘autopsy’ suggested.” Related: After Virginia, Fight the Culture War With the Aim of Victory
- Jeffrey Lord: “Biden blames Virginia loss on Trump voters.” Trump Wins
- “Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin’s upset win leaves vulnerable 2022 Dems reeling.”Republicans See Double-Digit Gains in Crucial Virginia House Districts
- Robert Spencer: “But whose advice are the Democrats more likely to follow: that of Carville and Jones, or of AOC? You know the answer. The Democrats’ long march leftward has only just begun.” Titty Caca AOC: Dems Lost in Virginia Because They Weren’t Far Enough to the Left
- “What has the left learned? Nothing. As I wrote yesterday, the lefty media is attacking the white mothers of Virginia who voted against CRT, pornography, and shielding a transgender rapist. Continued attacks by jackpuddings like Joy Reid only insure a new large, powerful, angry, crop of parents who will be increasingly less likely to pull a blue lever again.” Did Youngkin Win Virginia or Did Biden, Harris, McAuliffe, and the Woke Mob Lose It?
- “What went wrong is stupid wokeness. Don’t just look at Virginia and New Jersey. Look at Long Island, Buffalo, look at Minneapolis, even look at Seattle, Washington.” “People Don’t Like Them”: Skeletor Carville Has a Stern Warning for Woke Democrats
- “Will Republicans’ sweeping victory over Democrats this week point the way for bigger gains in 2022?” 2021’s Big Election Lesson: “It’s the Culture, Stupid”
- “The Great Doubling Down is upon us, as the professionally wrong pundits of our discredited chattering class blame racism for the Republican wave that swept Virginia.” The Great Doubling Down
- “Not even New Jersey was safe for them on Election Night.” Another Warning Sign for Democrats
- Maybe my decision to move was a bit hasty . . . Man Standing Atop Brooklyn Bridge Waves “Fuck Biden” Flag, Leads “Fuck Joe Biden” Chants
- Delivering the Alinsky goose sauce, con gusto. Rep. Boebert Steals the Show With “Let’s Go Brandon” Dress in Titty Caca AOC-Inspired Fashion
- “We can’t go too far left. This is not a center-left or a left country.” Manchin Admits After Tuesday’s VA Blowout: America is “Center, If Anything a Little Center-Right Country”
- “It is a sin what America’s globalist elite has done to low-income Americans for the last three generations. National conservatism is about revitalizing families and communities.” What the New Right Must Do Next Time It Earns Power
- “Democrats appear to be in a state of denial, with eyes closed, misunderstanding the will of the voters and most Americans.” Democrats Traipsing Through Strawberry Fields
- “Republican leaders are pressing David McCormick to jump into the race to replace Republican Pat Toomey.” Pennsylvania Republicans Court Bridgewater CEO and Army Veteran for Senate Race
- Daniel Greenfield: “Biden is a prisoner of his party’s radical demographics . . . It’s why so much of wokeness is not really targeted at conservatives, but is aimed at convincing white lefties to submit to a minority establishment. And the minority establishment works for those donors and organizations that pay its bills).” Biden’s Woke Puppet Regime is Trying to Survive
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “I wish Joy Reid would invite me on her show. Let’s see if she is woman enough to do that.”Virginia Lt. Governor-Elect Winsome Sears Challenges Joy Reid to a Debate Over Racism Accusations
- “TV stations and midsized papers would be eligible for funds.” House Dems Expand Eligibility for $1 Billion in Local News Subsidies
- “A CNN report highlighting a family’s struggle with price hikes at the grocery store became the topic of online mockery Thursday.” Why Blue Checks Are Mocking a Middle-Class Family’s 12-Gallon-a-Week Milk Consumption
- “To persuade rich liberals to keep writing checks, disgraced super PAC behind neo-Nazi cosplay stunt must prove it can actually win elections.” Humiliated in Virginia, the Lincoln Project Faces Bleak Future in 2022
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Another reminder of why an alternative social media platform is needed.” Reporting on Muslim Persecution of Christians Offends Facebook’s “Standards”
- “The privileges of Party status.” After Pro-Mask, Anti-Florida Rants, Don “Small Bitter Fruit” Lemon Takes a Maskless Vacation in Florida
- “The popular YouTuber explained the indifferent response to the tragic event as what happens ‘if something is politically inconvenient for the left — and this is definitely a political inconvenience, beyond just being a tragedy.'” Conservative Transgender Commentator Blaire White: Rape of VA Girl “Politically Inconvenient’ for Left”
- “Corporate media reporters aren’t the best at talking about guns, but a recent interaction between ABC News and a mother in New York might take the cake.” Watch This Based Mom School a Reporter on Why Good Guys Should Have Guns
- Kavanaugh also asked, “Why isn’t it good enough to say, ‘I live in a violent area, and I want to defend myself?'” SCOTUS Justice Kavanaugh Criticizes Placing 2A Rights at Police Discretion
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Among the investments [Trotsky Ted] Wheeler wants are body cams for officers, and more officers added to the force overall.” Portland Mayor Asks City Council To Invest In Police Following “Defund” Movement
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “The Pentagon investigated their wayward attack on innocent Afghani citizens, found absolutely no one culpable, and concluded that all that was needed was more assessments, procedures, and protocols.” Pentagon Investigates Self, Finds No Crime
- Robert Spencer: “The capitals of North America and Western Europe are filled with fatuous philanthropists eager to bestow their largesse on the needy. And the Taliban knows just how to play this game.” No Joke: Taliban Asks for International Aid to Help It Fight . . . Climate Change
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “40 House Democrats, including the ‘Squad,’ reject measure backing Cuban people’s pursuit of freedom.” Far-Left Democrats Vote Against Democracy for Cuban People
- “China is expanding its nuclear forces. Will a weakened Joe Biden respond with a return to ‘no first use?'” The New Nuclear Arms Race
- “Is the Biden [junta] holding Egypt aid hostage in exchange for freeing a bloodthirsty Muslim Brotherhood leader?” Biden Junta Pushes Egypt to Free Muslim Brotherhood Associates
- “Why it will only continue to fuel conflict.” (FYI this is about Israel, not America – jjs) The Danger to the International Community of the Two-State Solution
- Lloyd Billingsley: “How Vice President Biden explained November 5, 2009.” Joe Biden’s Domestic Terrorism Backstory
- “The Muslim Brotherhood couldn’t have done a finer job of whitewashing.” Promoting Hijab in Europe — At Taxpayers’ Expense
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Even by its own lights, the Democrat vape tax violates all that the party has promised to voters in the last two years. Like a mantra, they have vowed not to tax anyone making less than $400K a year. Yet this tax will fall almost entirely on consumers far below that level, more than half of them low- or middle-income. (Current or would-be politician vape-haters, definitely re-read that last sentence, please. Thanks).” Democrats Seek to Build Back Better . . . On the Backs of Vapers?
- “A Washington state court rejects the insurance commissioner’s ban on credit scoring in insurance rates.” Phony Credit-Score “Emergency”
- “A new study confirms it.” Paul Joseph Watson Video: Shithole Cities Run by Leftists
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Nadler’s mouth and Biden’s anus. That’s about 30 trillion metric tons of methane right there. Go for it, Albert. Gore Touts Technology Tracking ‘Identities’ of Greenhouse Gas Emitters — “We Can Take Action”
- “The eco-extremist, while serving a very short prison sentence for a plot to disrupt air travel using drones, wrote a booklet warning the reader that climate change would result in a situation where ‘a gang of boys will break into your house demanding food,’ after which they ‘will see your mother, your sister, your girlfriend and they will gang rape her on the kitchen table.'” Extinction Rebellion Co-Founder Said Climate Change Will See “Your Mother, Sister, and Girlfriend” Gang-Raped
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “I guess Blue Origin might have to consider the idea of actually building stuff now.” Court Denies Blue Origin’s Suit Against NASA Lunar Lander Contract Award to SpaceX
- “I call it a fantasy because I think it unlikely that most of its proposals — especially the space-based projects — will see fruition, based on the recent history in this century.”Astronomers Release Fantasy Proposals for Government Telescopes in the 2020s
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “A new survey by Rasmussen shows Americans are sick of the left’s attempts to silence them.” POLL: Cancel Culture is Cancelled
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Tom Hanks does what he can with this maudlin, post-apocalyptic yawner.”Finch Cares More About Robots than a Double Oscar Winner
- “An excellent new book on the work of Harry Jaffa is also an appeal to Americans to fight for our civic and civilizational inheritance.” The Politics of Freedom
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.