Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and fresh off of evidently soiling the carpeting in the Sistine Chapel, Joe Biden laid down a fart so loud and wet that it would have choked out Mongo after piercing his ear drums.
He is supposed to be committed to reducing emissions — but when [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden produced a little natural gas of his own at the COP26 summit, it was audible enough to make the Duchess of Cornwall blush.
An informed source has told The Mail on Sunday that Camilla was taken aback to hear Biden break wind as they made polite small talk at the global climate change gathering in Glasgow last week.
‘It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,’ the source said. ‘Camilla hasn’t stopped talking about it.’
Long and loud and impossible to ignore. Yeah, that encapsulates Biden’s 50 years of afflicting himself on us. It would be hilarious were it not for the fact that this dementia patient, whose dementia is making his trademark vindictiveness and cruelty that much more pronounced, has been forced upon us by the Klain/Kalorama Klown Kabal after stealing a national election. But, once again, we can lament what the Democrats have done to us all we want but were it not for the fecklessness and really collusion of the Republican Party in aiding and abetting the slowly-then-all-at-once destruction of the nation and our society, it never could have happened. They enabled this and even after the supposed rejection to this vis a vis Virginia and elsewhere, what has the GOP learned? Evidently to defecate and break wind louder, wetter and smellier than Biden, Nadler and Swalwell combined, directly into the nostrils of the voters who came out on Tuesday.
As the Republicans rode high following Tuesday’s drubbing of Democrats in off-year elections across the country, Democrats were fumbling, fuming, and determined to double-down on their America-destroying crazy.
Joe I am the Democratic Party Biden’s already failing presidency was in free fall as the narrative built that the Democrats can’t lead, can’t govern, can’t even herd the commie cats in their own party.
Things, in other words, were looking good for Republicans. But for some reason that I have never been able to fathom, Republicans love to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They never learn. Indeed, 13 House Republicans inexplicably decided to throw Biden and Democrats a lifeline. We should note, of course, that 197 House Republicans were not in on the save Biden and Pelosi plan . . .
. . . With the groveling assist of 13 House Republicans, the narrative has now shifted from Democrats and Biden on the ropes to victory for the competent, deal-maker in chief who gets things done . . .
. . . The only missing usual suspect is Liz Let’s find a country to bomb Cheney, but she is hoping to be reelected next year. Maybe this was a bridge to nowhere too far even for her. Nineteen Senate Republicans voted for this pork-filled travesty of an “infrastructure” bill in August.
Senator Rick Scott (R-FL), the chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that he will help Sen. Lisa Murkowski’s (R-AK) reelection efforts, even though former President Donald Trump endorsed a challenger against her.
In June, Trump announced that he would be endorsing Murkowski challenger Alaska Commissioner of Administration Kelly Tshibaka.
Scott said, “I think you’d be foolish not to want and accept Donald Trump’s endorsement, but you’re going to win not because somebody endorses you, but because you win because you’re making sure inflation gets stopped, that people get a job, making sure your kids aren’t indoctrinated on Critical Race Theory. Those are the issues people care about.”
Before I absolutely throw an embolus and my head explodes, let me recite the Serenity Prayer and try to ask this baldheaded stooge a question: since you yourself declared that it would be “foolish not to want and accept Donald Trump’s endorsement” – your words, not mine – then why are you not putting the full weight of the NRSC behind Kelly Tshibaka? Taking it back a step, why do you think, then, the man whom you declared “you’d be foolish not to want and accept” an endorsement from wants to primary Lisa Murkowski in the first place?
Since she and the crooked machine up Yukon way made their move to destroy Joe Miller for the crime of unseating her from daddy’s throne back in 2010, Lisa Murkowski, the Alaskan snow-blower, has made her bones by lining her pockets and screwing over the American people at every turn by consistently voting with Democrats against any legislation reducing the power of government, or judges and other political nominees that were even on the surface conservative. Her personal hatred of Donald Trump was just the icing on the cake. She is part and parcel of the destruction of this nation every bit as much as any Democrat in the Senate.
So with that, my Alaskan readers, I will state outright here and now:
If Rick Scott and the NRSC torpedo Kelly Tshibaka to save Murkowski’s filthy hide, VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRAT.
It will make zero difference in the near term. Maybe it will make a difference in the long run, Dao-Min Yen notwithstanding, of course.
Meanwhile, there’s all this talk about Joe Manchin’s disaffection with the Democrats and calls for him to switch parties. I ask, do you really think that he’s going to be a Jefferson Smith and not a Jeff Flake should he pull that trigger? I strongly doubt it. The one thing he can do right now that might erase his years of stoogery and pretense at being “moderate” for whatever that word might mean these days is to use John McCain’s moldering thumb and point it south, where the rest of him is residing and vote NO on these monstrous bills. Of course, that’s no guarantee that Lisa Murkowski won’t vote YES.
There is no doubt that within the thousands of pages of these bills – that the REPUBLICAN PARTY has now greased the skids to enable passage – there has got to be billions if not tens of billions of dollars allocated to put fully erect boys in skirts with boners into girls bathrooms, while at the same time fill their minds with Jive Kampf and other poisonous filth that has given us two to three generations of citizens gleefully and willingly eager to turn what’s left of the nation as founded into a mass grave.
Forgetting the candidates for a moment, what happened last Tuesday should have been a wake up call for the GOP because the culture war isn’t a winning thing; it’s the only thing. What they did last Saturday in the House was their response. I suggest we act accordingly going forward.* * * * *
My book, The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, is available now at the link.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “What Christopher Rufo did with critical race theory must be done with the post-9/11 security state.” The Biden Regime Will Turn the Military on the People Unless We Push Back
- “Critical race theory raising its ugly head?” What to Make of the Disgraceful Incident on a Southwest Airlines Flight
- Victor Davis Hanson: “This Biden socialist cadre who engineered these self-induced calamities has no clue about the damage they have done to America.” Trickle-Down Bidenism (a brown puddle on the Vatican carpet – jjs)
- “The struggle for the hearts and minds of children.” Do Children Belong to the State?
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “A win for the people in the ongoing war against white coat supremacy.”Federal Court Blocks Biden Vaccine Mandate
- “If vaccines are a key pathway out of the pandemic, this will do a lot to get us toward the finish line.” Surgeon General Murthy: Vaccine Mandate for Smaller Businesses Not Off the Table
- The release states that Congress delegated power to issue temporary emergency standards to OSHA “for the express purpose of protecting employees from grave dangers posed by exposure to substances like physically harmful chemicals or asbestos encountered at work.” The release goes on to state, “That authority does not extend to risks that are equally prevalent at work and in society at large.” Attorneys General from 7 States File Lawsuit Challenging Biden’s Vaccine Mandate
- “By the time the issue is decided by the Supreme Court — almost certainly in favor of the states suing the [junta] — it may well be next fall. The suing states could ask for an expedited Supreme Court hearing, but that’s almost never granted.” Why the Vaccine Mandate Is Illegal and Why It Will Still Be Imposed
- “What business is it of Rutgers to demand medical treatment on one of its students, if that student is never going on campus to directly interact with any students? None. The university is not his doctor, and is not qualified to act as one.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Rutgers Bars Student From Remote Classes Because He Had Not Gotten Chinese COVID Shots
- “Esteves first portrayed Gordon Bombay in the 1992 film The Mighty Ducks alongside Jussie Smollett. The movie spawned two sequels (none of which featured Smollett) and was eventually reincarnated as a Disney+ streaming series, The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers, which premiered in 2020.” REPORT: Emilio Estevez Benched From Mighty DucksSeries Over Disney’s Vaccine Mandate
* * * * *
- “I was played for a while . . . before breaking free.” How I Was Saved From the Chinese COVID Cult
- “Unjabbed could be forced to stay at home.” (screw your freedom! – jjs) Austria Moves Closer to Imposing Lockdown on the Unvaccinated
- “The cancelation of the contract came after negotiations that began after the government stopped making payments earlier this year. The deal was worth more than $600 million and Emergent will now forgo roughly $180 million of that amount, according to company disclosures.” Federal Government Cancels Contract with Troubled Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacturer
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Cortez issued the video as an apparent warning to the jury. In it, he says he didn’t even ‘want to name the people that I know that is in the Kenosha trial. But there’s cameras in there. There’s definitely cameras up in there and there’s definitely people taking pictures of the juries and everything like that. We know what’s going on. So we need the same results, man.’ He then began listing people he believed needed ‘justice.'” George Floyd Friend Claims Rittenhouse Jurors Are Being Tracked and Photographed
- “In arguments over the issue, Assistant District Attorney Jim Kraus gave away the prosecution’s play book. It’s a narrative that has little to do with the law and plenty to do with woke politics, P.R., and the erosion of self-defense.” Prosecution Tips Hand, Plans to Depict Rittenhouse Attacker as “Hero.” That Turns Out to Be a Problem.
* * * * *
- Roger Kimball: “Something to keep in mind about January 6 is when the Soothsayer came to warn Caesar about the Ides of March, he wasn’t warning about a conspiracy theory. He was warning about a conspiracy in fact.” Conspiracy Theory or Conspiracy In Fact?
- “. . . the ‘truth’ Pelosi had in mind is a committee conclusion that supports her political agenda, rather than the product of an actual “investigation.’ And to guarantee the committee’s conclusion, she ensured that it would be packed with House members who share her political agenda and who had publicly announced their conclusions before being appointed.” Publicly Announced Prejudgements by Members of the January 6th Select Committee Undermine Its Mission and Any Conclusion
- Go hunting with your father. Liz-ard Cheney: “Un-American” to Say January 6 Was a False Flag Operation
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Democrats and the corporate press obviously agree with the tenets of critical race theory. But instead of defending it, they pretend it doesn’t exist.” Why Won’t the Left Admit Schools Teach Crackpot Disg-Race Theory and Defend It on the Merits?
- “A Columbia professor defends the value of a truly liberal education.” Solid at the Core
- “As the university increasingly caves to ‘wokeness,’ two alumni explain why they are withdrawing their financial support.” Goodbye, MIT
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “If we were all going out and having lunch together and I said, ‘Let’s ask whoever’s in the next table, no matter what restaurant we’re in, have them explain the supply chain to us.’ Do you think they’d understand what we’re talking about?” Biden asked, clearly animated by the topic at hand. Joe Biden Appears to Sneer at Americans’ Intelligence: Questions Collective Ability to “Understand” Supply Chain Issues
- “The truth is that the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] doesn’t seem to have any idea how to deal with this problem.” Epic Fail: L.A. Ports Are More Clogged Now Than Before Biden’s Supply Chain “Fix”
- “This is the 14th straight month that this ‘not in the labor force’ number has remained above 100,000,000.” 100,450,000: More Than 100 Million Not in Labor Force for 14th Straight Month; No Job, Not Looking
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] is all over this.” (yeah, that’s the problem – jjs)Biden Energy Secretary: People “Going To” Pay More To Heat Homes, “Hope” Gas Doesn’t Hit $4 Per Gallon
- Granholm is a corrupt, crooked cvnt. Energy Secretary Cackles When Asked About Rising Gasoline Prices
- “Entrepreneurs need to be treated best here. Otherwise, they will invest their money ‘there.'” Beware: Federal Tax Hikes Will Push Wealthy Americans Overseas
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Cancelling the United States of America for fun and profit.” Biden’s Borderline Madness
- Miranda Devine: “A lot of people would have heard Biden’s denial and missed the White House walk-back. And that’s no accident. The day after an election in which his party was shellacked across the nation, the president knew that a policy of rewarding foreigners for breaking our laws was kryptonite to voters. So he did what he has done all his career. He lied.” Joe Biden Just Keeps on Lying [and farting] to the American Public
- “Biden’s no-enforcement policies made the trick easy enough. Border agents are hamstrung by new rules and overburdened with record illegal crossings. There is no checking, no vetting — just let them all in.” Fake-Teen Killer is Poster Child/Man for Biden Immigration Policies
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “A whistleblower from the 2020 election, in a new report, tells what really happened in Detroit.” GOP Poll Worker in 2020 Detroit: “They Treated Me Like a Criminal!”
- “Mollie Hemingway has written a blockbuster book about all the strands of deception and falsehoods that converged to take down Donald Trump.” The Big Truth: Election 2020 Really Was Rigged
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “This exclusive except from Matt Palumbo’s forthcoming book shines more light on the backdrop of the attempts to use Ukraine to oust President Trump.” EXCERPT: How Nazi Collaborator Soros’ Secret Network Used Ukraine to Cover for Hillary, Hunter, and Target Donald Trump
- “Charles Dolan’s involvement in the dossier saga flips Democrats’ allegations of Russian collusion on their head.” Clinton Operative Linked to Steele Dossier Did Not Disclose Work for Russia to Justice Department
- “Was Russiagate really a Russian effort to put Hillary Clinton in the White House?”Danchenko Arrest Exposes the Clinton-Russia Conspiracy (call me when Brennan, Clapper and Clinton get the 3:00AM FBI/XiNN wakeup call – jjs)
- “[Christopher] Steele’s number one source . . . is indicted for lying to the FBI five times over, and he’s shown to be a total fraud and in bed with another Clinton ally that’s named in the indictment. It shows, full circle, that John Durham is building conspiracy cases outlining the likes of Fusion GPS, Comey, McCabe, Jake Sullivan — all these people are in trouble, and finally the American people are getting some accountability,” Kash Patel: John Durham Is Building a Bigger Conspiracy Case
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “‘Was I molested. I think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma,’ the author wrote at one point. She also mentions taking ‘probably not appropriate’ showers with her father when she was a child.” Diary Allegedly Belonging to Ashley Biden Reveals Disturbing Personal Details
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Gardner, who called on Donald Trump to drop out of the 2016 presidential race and declared he would not vote for the candidate, is joining the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF) less than one year after losing his Senate seat.” RINO Senator Partners With Chinese Communists Less Than a Year After Losing Re-Election
- “CBP cites law that prohibits foreign imports produced through labor abuses.” (fake products from a phony soldier – jjs) Customs and Border Protection Seizes Imports From Chinese Company Backed By Kerry Investments
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “With the groveling assist of 13 House Republicans, the narrative has now shifted from Democrats and Biden on the ropes to victory for the competent, deal-maker in chief who gets things done.” Congressional Republicans Snatch Defeat From Jaws of Virginia Victory — Hand Biden Win On Supposed “Infrastructure” Bill
- “It’s time to elect more Republicans in primaries who will vote against Mitch McConnell’s and Kevin McCarthy’s leadership.” (it’s time to burn the goddam GOP to the ground – jjs)Establishment GOP Snatches Defeat from Jaws of Victory Yet Again
- PIEOTUS Trump: “Now they’ll go for the big kill — getting their second $1.9 Trillion Bill (really $5 Trillion) approved, again with RINO support.” Donald Trump: RINOs “Should Be Ashamed” for Bailing Out Joe Biden on “Non-Infrastructure” Bill
- “The Republican Party seems happiest when it is most ineffective. Republicans Enable True One-Party Rule
- “The pressure on Senator Joe Manchin to vote with the vast majority of Democrats and approve the $1.75 trillion Build Back Better bill was intense before the House approved the bipartisan infrastructure bill.” Which Way Will Joe Manchin Jump?
- “Given how much his own party hates him, the West Virginia senator should make the switch..” (odds of him being another Jefferson Smith as opposed to Jeff Flake approach zero – jjs) Joe Manchin is Sounding a Lot Like a Sane Person, So . . . Not a Democrat
- “Tax would target poor Americans and boost dangerous black market, experts say.” (another Eric Garner “loosie” death in the offing – jjs) House Democrats Tuck Vape Tax Into $1.85 Trillion Spending Bill
ELECTION DAY AFTERMATH
- “Well, parents were very angry during school closures at the teachers’ unions. And for me the nail in the coffin was on [McAuliffe’s] last day of campaigning. He brought the head of the teachers’ union to his rally and she spoke and it was like someone just poked me right in the eye and said, you think you want to have a say in your education, well, you’re not going to.” WATCH: Non-Republican Suburban Moms Reveal Why They Voted For Youngkin Over McAuliffe
- “This election season, Virginians stood against those who seek to destroy our chances of greatness as individuals and a nation.” (and 13 filthy bastards stabbed us in the back on Saturday with “infrastructure” – jjs) Virginia and the Spirit of ’21
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Jack Ciattarelli was robbed.” Really, the Polls Stole the New Jersey Gubernatorial Election
- “If someone can transition directly from business and entertainment into the Presidency, then certainly someone can move from truck driver to state senator. The term ‘paradigm shift’ is overused, but in this case it is appropriate. Donald Trump changed the previously accepted paradigm for qualifications needed to run for office.” New Jersey’s Edward Durr-The Truck Driver Who Just Provided Our Nation With a Teachable Moment
- “It wasn’t that long ago that the conventional wisdom was that the Republican Party had to abandon the culture wars if it wanted to win over suburban voters, women, young voters.”The Real Lesson from Tuesday: The Culture War is the Only War that Matters
- “It’s probably a given that Republicans will retake the House of Representatives next year. Whether they win the Senate or not, we win.” What Does Election 2021 Tell Us about 2022?
- “Are we witnessing the beginning of a Tocquevillean turn-about?” Virginia Is for Lovers — of Freedom
- “Not everything about the Virginia election heralds something good for Republicans.” Not to Rain on Our Parade, But . . .
- I can’t say I’m surprised but I am disappointed. NJ State Senate Candidate Who Spent $153 to Win is Already Apologizing to the Woke Mob
- “The rumors about his little accident when visiting with the Pope had only just faded when another rumor blew into town, so to speak.” Joe Biden’s Bowels Again Take Center Stage in Europe
- If they sabotage the challenger, vote Democrat. Fuck Murkowski and fuck the GOP. You have nothing to lose really. NRSC Chair Sen. Rick Scott Pledges to Help Murkowski Against Trump-Endorsed Challenger
- “A new redistricting map proposed by Ohio GOP Senate lawmakers is raising eyebrows.” Are Senate Republicans In Ohio Trying To Oust Jim Jordan With Redistricting?
- “Democrat Governors Association will not prioritize Florida race.” National Dems Signal Surrender to DeSantis in Florida
- “Biden’s cabinet picks are pretty much a match for their master.” (brain-dead, crooked and inflexibly ideological – jjs) The Pick of the Left’s Litter
- “The bitter truth is that progressives did not so much vote for Joe Biden in 2020 as vote against the Trump boogieman.” Going Forward, Joe Biden Needs to Choose His Friends Carefully
- “It’s an existential threat to Democrats if parents shift to the Republican Party — and that is already happening, in Virginia and beyond.” Democrats Are Right to Be Scared About Losing the Parent Vote
- Dangerous for whom? I assume Bucky Big-Tits means dangerous to the health of those who openly state it. Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez: It’s “Dangerous” to Think That the Democrat Party Has a “Woke Problem”
- “The Democratic Socialists of America took over the party, and the Harry Reid faction didn’t much like it. They’ve been at war ever since.” Civil War Among Nevada Democrats Could Pay Off Big for GOP
- The fact that he said this after winning the election is interesting. I won’t describe it as hopeful until at least 6 months into his term. But that said, that has got to be kryptonite to the Karens and criminals who voted for him. About Face? Eric Adams Says He Wants to End NYC’s School Mask Mandate, Calls Himself “Conservative” on Crime
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The documentary is necessarily incomplete because the federal agencies wouldn’t sit down for interviews, but what we learn watching it is powerful and informative.” Everyone Should Watch Tucker Carlson’s Patriot Purge
- “CNN averaged a devastating 480,000 in total day viewership in October, a whopping 76% drop from January amid the chaotic transition from President Trump to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden.” XiNN Audience Crumbling — No Regular Program Averaged One Million Viewers for October
- “Good Information Inc. will invest in and partner with media companies and platforms that center the communities they serve, their interests, and their media consumption habits in their reporting and their content distribution strategies,” the group explains. New Nazi Collaborator Soros-Backed Media Initiative is Led by Former Dem Strategist Who Targets “Right-Wing” News, Aims to Regulate Social Media
- “Democracy died in Virginia Tuesday night with the victory of Republican Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin, despite Max Boot’s warning.” Max Boot Failed Us: Despite His Best Columns, Democracy Died
- “Whiteness is a hell of a drug.” (so is being a braindead racialist stooge – jjs) Dimwit MSLSD Propagandist Capehart: Winsome Sears Not Proof GOP Victories Weren’t Motivated by Racism
- “Biden’s ATF obtained more than 54 million gun owner records in 2021 alone.” Biden Junta Amassing Millions of Records on US Gun Owners Amid New Crackdown on Firearms
- I think Nicole Gelinas completely misunderstands not just concealed-carry but the responsible mindset of 99% of legal gun owners. She envisions shoot-em-ups being as common as jay-walking, so who’s the clueless one, Nicole? Then again, this is the NY Postand they are hideously anti 2-A. You try and figure out what she’s driving at. New York Gun Case Questioning Suggests SCOTUS Would Be Lost in Gotham
- “If we don’t have justices who are comfortable overturning outrageously unconstitutional abortion rulings, it will be proof of the conservative legal movement’s utter failure.” If Kavanaugh and Barrett Betray Pro-Lifers, We Must Blow Up the Conservative Legal Movement
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “When police departments struggle to attract and retain officers, public safety suffers.”Arresting the Recruitment Crisis
- “The killings took place between September and late October in St. Louis, the surrounding area and Kansas City, Kansas, the report said.” Suspected Serial Killer Busted in Missouri on Federal Weapons Charges
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “In America, when people are dissatisfied with election results, they write angry social media posts and perhaps challenge the outcome in court. In Iraq, when the election results are unsatisfactory, they try to blow up the prime minister.” Tensions Escalate in Iraq Following Drone Strike on Prime Minister’s Residence
- “Coalition of GOP leaders say Biden [junta’s] singular focus on nuke deal endangers American troops.” Republicans Press Biden To Abandon Nuclear Talks After Iran Strikes US Military Outpost
- “Standing with the Iranian people and their organized opposition to topple the Islamic Republic’s despotic regime — and prosecuting Raisi for crimes against humanity — is both a moral and strategic obligation.” (therefore, a non-starter with the Klain/Kalorama Klown Kommittee – jjs) Let Go Of The Failed Iran Nuclear Deal
- “There is no place for an American consulate that serves the Palestinians in Jerusalem.”Israel to Joe Biden: Open Palestinian Consulate in Ramallah, Not Jerusalem
- “Although modern history establishes Israel’s absolute claim to Jerusalem, Judea, and Samaria, the Biden [junta] is ignoring this as a sop to the Palestinians.” American Perfidy Against Jews is Never a Good Thing
- “On the other hand, a majority had a good opinion of American entertainment products.”The World No Longer Believes in American Democracy, and Neither Do We
- “A new book sheds light on it, focusing on the ‘St. Gallen Mafia.'” The Story Behind the Pope’s Election
- “Being proactive is necessary.” The United States Cannot Ignore Arctic Security
- “Another foreign policy disaster looms as Americans may be left stranded, again.” Biden State Department “UNABLE” to Help U.S. Citizens Escape War-Stricken Ethiopia
- “As the demise of an influential World Bank ranking shows, multilateral institutions are prone to corruption.” Doing Business, Indeed
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “As a Seawolf-class nuclear submarine strikes seamount and U.S. Marines suffer massive training defeat, Pentagon appoints a Climate Czar.” Is the U.S. Military Sinking Under Weight of “Woke” Progressive Priorities?
- “Dogma, not facts, risks the Navy’s readiness to defend the nation.” Does the Navy’s New Emphasis on “Diversity” Put the Nation at Risk?
- “There is only one olive-drab Mark Milley, and he, unlike the far more colorful Captain America, won’t even be remembered in comic books.” An Olive-Drab Hood Ornament With An Ironclad Grasp of the Obvious
- Does it shoot pink torpedoes? No doubt, the Chi-Coms will name a ship after Dan White . . . US Navy Launches Ship After Gay Rights Leader and Child-Molesting Pervert Harvey Milk
- The Syrian immigrant “reportedly arrived in Germany in 2014 and had been granted a refugee status.” Germany: Syrian Migrant Stabs Several Passengers on High-Speed Train
- Robert Spencer: “But the problems connected with this migration can’t even be discussed; that would be ‘Islamophobic.'” French Poll: Two-Thirds Believe Christians “Threatened with Extinction” by Mass Muslim Migration
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Former President Donald Trump criticized the tax provision, asserting that it allowed hedge fund managers to ‘get away with murder.'” “Squad” Socialists Silent on Major Tax Loophole Helping Richest Americans
- “There’s good reason to think the Court will make it illegal altogether.” The Supreme Court May Rule on Affirmative Action — But What Happens Afterwards?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The most fascinating part of The Deep Places was its front-row seat to Douthat getting red-pilled to the hypocrisies, corruption, groupthink, and obtuse idiosyncrasies of mainstream medicine.” Confronting Chronic Diseases Means Confronting the Medical Establishment
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Hank Johnson’s Guam tipping over is a Coke-can-pubic-hair’s breadth away from being dethroned as the dumbest thing ever uttered by a politician. “Black Trees Matter”: So-Called Quote-Unquote “VP” Kamala Harris Asks NASA if it Can Track Trees by Race for “Environmental Justice”
- “He basically apologized for America. He begged OPEC and [Valadmir] Putin to create more energy, to make more energy. And he promised to raise energy prices in America/” Sen. Barrasso: At Climate Conference Biden “Pledged Allegiance to the Flag of the United Nations” Not the United States
- “The incessant fear-mongering over the China Virus appears to be petering out a bit. How, then, to keep Americans scared and voting Democrat?” As Fear of Chinese COVID Wanes, a Hard Leftist Pivot Back to Climate Change
- “Cars are only as clean as the original source of energy generating the vim that powers them.” Learjet Liberals Against Gasoline and Goshawks In Glasgow
- “So much for international agreements.” Saving the Rainforests Will Not Stop Global Warming: Here’s Why
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Capitalism in space: SpaceX has begun the process of filling the many tanks at its Starship orbital launchpad in Boca Chica, requiring more than a hundred truck deliveries of nitrogen (for cleaning the interior of the tanks as well as cooling the propellants) and oxygen.”SpaceX Begins Filling Tanks at Starship Orbital Launchpad
- “Overall, NASA spent almost a billion dollars on the first launcher (to be used only three times), and now has budgeted almost a half billion dollars for the second. That’s about $1.4 billion, and apparently it is not enough.” NASA Runs Out of Money for Building Second SLS Mobile Launcher
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Biden and Harris aim to divide and conquer with their Gender Equity Plan.” Engendering Inequality
- “Rage against reality.” The Radical Illogic at the Heart of Trans Activism
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “We do not want to associate ourselves with politics, the Left or the Right. We obviously have and we’ve always had, as a sport, tremendous respect for the office of the president — no matter who is sitting.” After Going Woke, NASCAR Condemns “Let’s Go, Brandon” Chant; Threatens To Sue Use Of Slogan With Its Trademarks: Reports
- “For the media out there taking shots at me, you don’t know my story. Now you do. So quit lying about me.” 9 Truths From Aaron Rodgers’ Explosive Vaxx Interview You Aren’t Allowed To Say
- “Cecily Strong did a practically dada-esque skit that, when it wasn’t embarrassing, was kind of scary and very sad.” SNL’s Surreal Skit Promoting Abortion
- “Shut the fuck up!” Bill Maher Drops Truth Bombs on Gen Z During a Savage Monologue
- “The whirlwind is returning us to a pre-Biblical, pre-enlightenment, pre-civilizational world.The Whirlwind of G-dless Chaos Unleashed on America
- “Scouting’s latest required merit badge is chock-full of critical race theory concepts that will push the BSA further to the left.” Boy Scouts Announce New Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Requirement
- Christian Toto: “Susie Essman gets to the heart of how woke rules crush comedy, creativity.”Curb Star Slams Cancel Culture, Says Show Gives Her “Tremendous Freedom”
- “France in particular, believe it or not, is alarmed.’ Will American Wokeness Destroy the Rest of the West?
HITHER & YON
- “The mass casualty event is now a criminal investigation involving police homicide and narcotics divisions, Houston Police Chief Troy Finner said. Some people were trampled, and autopsy reports are being conducted, according to law enforcement officials.” (shades of the 1979 Who concert in Cincinnati – jjs) 8 Confirmed Dead At Music Festival After Crowd Surged Toward Stage During Rapper Travis Scott’s Set
- “Because Old Henry doesn’t try to do too much, what it does is refreshingly good.” Old Henry is Old-School Cinema in All the Best Ways
- “REVIEW: Leonard Cohen, Untold Stories: The Early Years and Leonard Cohen, Untold Stories: From This Broken Hill. The Low Priest of Pop
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.