Good morning, kids. Tuesday and there are a number of stories that taken together should scare the Biden out of you. Power, corruption and lies isn’t just a New Order album. It’s a way of life (both the title and group) for the junta that stole a national election and placed a desiccated, demented pervert/criminal in the White House. And now, despite a near constant stream of catastrophic policy failures that show no sign of abating, and the realization of same by even the lowest of the low-information crowd, said junta is clamping down on our collective esophagus while it’s own sphincter dilates to the size of the Superdome.
First off the bat is their belief that laws are for the little people.
White House Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said on Monday that the Biden [junta’s] message to businesses that fall under its vaccine mandate is that they “should not wait” to implement the measure despite a federal court ordering late last week that the mandate be paused due to possible “grave statutory and constitutional issues.”
The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted an emergency stay of the federal requirement for companies with 100 or more employees to mandate [Chinese] COVID vaccinations by January 4, 2022, or implement regular testing for workers.
Funny how when courts rule against red states vis a vis border and immigration policy, energy policy or even anti-vaccine mandate lawsuits and legislations, the preservation of “our sacred democracy” (spit) and the wise decisions of the judiciary must be respected. You know, I seem to recall in the not to distant past a certain well-known political figure, resembling Jabba the Hutt’s anal fistula, once declared:
“I’m sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you’re not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we’re Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.”
Try telling that to the misdemeanor trespassers still being held as insurrectionists and terrorists in the Garland Archipelago for showing up to protest January 6th and making the mistake of following known FBI confederates and even agents themselves in through open Capitol doors to do nothing more harmful than gawk at the drapery and drop a few post-it notes on Pelosi’s desk. Or tell it to parents who show up at school board meetings to protest the mind-rape and rape-rape of their children, only to be labeled as racists and terrorists.
Meanwhile the real racists, terrorists and insurrectionists are whitewashed (heh), or otherwise magically transmogrified into heroes, victims and patriots. Were it not for the fact that the ludicrous prosecutor and even more ludicrous “witnesses” at the Kyle Rittenhouse show trial just destroyed their case over the past two days, to say nothing of the video evidence from multiple angles proving beyond any doubt that he was acting in self-defense, this patriotic young man would be a victim of a Stalinist crucifixion. And considering the more than likely threats against the jurors, that fate may yet be in store for him.
Projection, baby. Pure projection. When no real enemies exist, invent them.
On Thursday, Hulu began streaming a documentary breathlessly entitled “The Informant: Fear and Faith in the Heartland,” narrated by that paragon of journalistic objectivity, George Stephanopoulos. “As homegrown extremist groups remain one of the greatest threats to the United States,” the teaser asserted, “George Stephanopoulos gives an exclusive look at the incredible true story of how an ordinary man from Kansas risked his and his family’s lives to stop a terror attack.”
Wonderful, right? But in touting the show, ABC News tweeted: “In 2016, four militia men were finalizing a plot to bomb the mosque and homes of Muslim refugees in a Kansas town. Authorities say it could have eclipsed the Oklahoma City bombing. But one of them was an FBI informant.” Or, as one Twitter user commented, “The FBI did a great job of stopping themselves yet again.” Was this another case of entrapment? Would the plot have existed at all without the informant’s role? Given the fiercely political use of the FBI by Merrick Garland’s Justice Department, these are important questions, but the answers may never be forthcoming.
Meanwhile, the FBI is currently pursuing no fewer than 2,700 investigations of “domestic extremism,” more than twice the usual number of such investigations. The dramatic increase in investigations suggests, at least in a sane world, a response to a sharply increased threat, but Biden’s handlers have shown no evidence of a massive spike in “white supremacist” terrorism. . .
. . . It’s just something we’re supposed to take their word for. Timothy Langan, the assistant director of the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division, recently presented it to Congress as axiomatic: “It goes without saying that the threat from domestic terrorism is heightened and has significantly increased in the last 18 months”. . .
. . . Rep. Rick Crawford (R-AR), a member of the counterterrorism and counterintelligence panel of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, recently observed: “Our concern is that the FBI, being a preeminent counterterrorism agency, along with the CIA [and NSA], that those assets could be turned inward to target U.S. citizens without a foreign nexus. You have people that are ramping up the rhetoric on domestic violent extremism . . . to sort of make the case for and essentially justify the misuse, potentially, of intelligence assets that are specifically authorized for foreign threats. We’re playing fast and loose with the definition of what constitutes a domestic terrorist, and that’s the danger of going down this road without the appropriate safeguards. We’re kind of treading on thin ice here with regard to just sort of cavalierly throwing this term around. I think we’ve gone a step too far — well beyond a step too far. I think this is dangerous.”
Indeed. We saw exactly that recently when Attorney General Merrick Garland directed the FBI to work with local law enforcement authorities on “strategies for addressing threats against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff,” when the “threats” actually amounted to vociferous disagreement with the imposition of critical race theory and other elements of the woke agenda in public schools.
Despite the drubbing the odious Terry McAuliffe took last week specifically because of this, evidently the message isn’t sinking in.
An Arizona school board coordinated with the Chandler Police Department to gather information on concerned parent groups and arrest unmasked parents at school board meetings.
The Chandler Unified School District’s (CUSD) Director of School Safety was in communication with Sergeant Greg Howarth, a Chandler police officer, in April and May, as parents were protesting mandatory masking in schools, according to emails obtained by the blog “Not in our Schools.” Howarth was tasked with aggregating intelligence on local concerned parent groups, all of whom are adamantly opposed to Critical Race Theory-inspired curriculum being taught in the district. . .
. . . According to the available emails, coordination between the police and CUSD began in April. The first emails available date to April 27, when Howarth crafted a strategy for CUSD board meetings. The police officer encouraged the president of the governing board to “cut the mic” for any parent that speaks without wearing a mask.
Howarth’s strategy included arresting parents for trespassing if they failed to comply with the district’s mask mandate.
“If someone doesn’t comply and you want them removed from the property let us know,” Howarth said. “If they fail to leave let us know that you want them trespassed and we can do that.”
Remember: #BacktheBlue. Not when they’re eager to make us black and blue I won’t. Not when they’re “just following orders.” And this is exactly where we are heading, my friends. * * * * *
My book, The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, is available now at the link.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “A vote for the bipartisan infrastructure bill is a vote for Biden’s reconciliation legislation — the largest cradle-to-grave expansion of federal power since the New Deal.” How 31 Republicans Just Betrayed the Country to Reward Illegal Immigration, Worsen Inflation, and Pay Off Democrats’ Donors
- Heather Mac Donald: “An astronomer’s peer-reviewed work is passed under the ‘equity’ lens and found wanting.” Unscientific Method
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The ‘Dictatorship of the Subjunctive Mood’ (DSM) is no basis for a system of government.” Reality Dysphoria
- Daniel Greenfield: “If you liked the Steele Dossier, you’ll love the Center for Countering Digital Hate.” The British Muslim, CIA Operative, and Author of “I Posed as a Man Online for Sex” Behind the Democrat Censorship Campaign
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted an emergency stay of the federal requirement for companies with 100 or more employees to mandate [Chinese] COVID vaccinations by January 4, 2022, or implement regular testing for workers.” Biden Junta Tells Businesses To Implement Vaccine Mandate Despite Federal Court Halting Mandate
- Robert Spencer: “A temporary victory for individual freedom and common sense.” Court Stays Biden’s Vaccine Mandate, Granting Petition of . . . BRANDON Trosclair
- “The ATA said last month the industry is short drivers by 30 percent.” Truckers Warn Biden Vaccine Mandate Could Terminate 37% of Drivers During Supply Chain Crisis
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Once upon a time [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden was against vaccine mandates. But that was then, and this is now . . .” Vaccine Mandates — What’s the End Game?
- “Memoli has said he supports [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccination in high-risk populations, such as for the elderly or obese, but emailed Fauci on July 30 to say that mandatory vaccination is ‘extraordinarily problematic.'” One of Fauci’s Top Scientists Opposes Vaccine Mandates, Is Unvaccinated
- “. . . Biden’s talk weeks ago of an ’emergency’ order on most employers that’s now supposed to kick in four months after he announced it was purely a cynical stunt that’s failed to fly with the broader public. No wonder it has his people all over the map as they they talk about it.” Team Biden’s Shady Vaccine Mandate Wordplay
- “With more than 700,000 reported [Chinese] Covid-19 deaths in the United States, it is now evident that lockdown strategies failed to protect older high-risk Americans.” (that number of actual deaths from the virus is probably a fraction that – jjs) No, the Doctors Who Opposed Lockdowns Aren’t to Blame for Lockdowns’ Failure
* * * * *
- “States are the protectors of our republic, and red states in particular are the firewall between the federal government and the people.” How Tennessee’s Lawmakers Are Defending Their People From Joe Biden’s Tyranny
- “The Democrats really have returned to their Jim Crow roots of the South. Rather than simply deny healthcare to blacks, they are now denying healthcare to anyone who disagrees with them about [Chinese] COVID.” Today’s Blacklisted Americans: If You Are Unvaxxed You Are Banned From Hospital Care in Colorado
- “Why the Deep State is now targeting children with the ‘vaccine’ and the mask.” Dr. Lee Merritt Video: The Great Reset and Child Sacrifice
- “No, no I don’t regret it. Of course he’s dangerous,” Morrison reportedly said. “He’s a fraud. I believe he’s a fraud. Why should I regret it?” (right on, Van! – jjs) Health Minister For Northern Ireland Suing Van Morrison For Criticizing Lockdowns
- “The [junta] will be allowing some unvaccinated international travelers to come into the United States, but the allowance will reportedly be few.” (but hundreds of thousands of disease-carrying wetbacks, many with criminal records? Bienvenidos aqui! – jjs) U.S. Opens To Foreign Travelers With New Requirements
- Thomas T. Siler, Jr., MD: “Despite what you have heard from the'”experts,’ [Chinese] COVID-19 is treatable early in the disease course.” Getting Through the Next Six Months of Chinese COVID
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Rittenhouse’s defense showed a picture of Rittenhouse on the ground as one man appeared to kick Rittenhouse while Huber appeared to be rushing in from behind.” Key Witness Says Rittenhouse Was In “Physical Danger”Before Fatally Shooting Anthony Huber
- “Earlier in the day, Gaige Grosskreutz, the man who was wounded and survived, admitted under cross-examination by defense attorney Corey Chirafisi that he had pulled his own gun first, and had pointed it at Rittenhouse, on the ground.” WATCH: Kenosha Detective Admits Kyle Rittenhouse Only Shot People Chasing Him
* * * * *
- “Other links included in the ‘intel’ report were to articles that dubbed passionate parents as disruptive for speaking out against their school board. The examples of ‘disruptive’ protests included three examples of parents refusing to wear their masks.” Arizona School Board, Police Coordinated to Spy On, Arrest Concerned Parents
- Julie Kelly: “It’s time to start asking questions about who hasn’t been arrested for their participation in January 6, including a group of orange-hatted ‘Proud Boys.’ Who are they, really?” Where Are the Neon-Hatted Proud Boys?
- Robert Spencer: “Former acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf put it succinctly: ‘The [junta’s] new strategy on dealing with domestic terrorism only makes the bias more apparent. On the one hand, the document is a public safety policy ‘nothing burger.’ There really isn’t anything new or different. On the other hand, it is a messaging document designed to tar progressive opponents as dangerous and unstable.’ Indeed. And much more is coming.” FBI Sharply Increases Investigations of “Domestic Extremism,” But Where’s the Evidence It Even Exists?
- “An affirmation of the national creed.” I Believe
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The proposed framework would, in effect, de-mathematize math.” California Plan to Inject “Social Justice” Into High School Math on Hold After Backlash
- “Requirements as common in STEM as in social science.” Study: Diversity Statements Required for One-Fifth of Academic Jobs
- “A new university devotes itself to seeking truth.” Hopeful News in Higher Ed
- Let’s see if they get accreditation or if graduates can get jobs from krony korporationz. Group Of Academics, Entrepreneurs Line Up To Start New University Dedicated To Free Thought and Academic Diversity
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Just in time for the midterms . . . Inflation Expected to Surge for at Least Another Year, a Key Economic Indicator Shows
- “The study comes as Michigan’s propane prices have risen 50 percent from last year and as Biden’s Energy Department predicts a 54-percent spike in propane costs. Increased energy costs have driven the highest inflation surge in more than a decade, the Labor Department reported in October.” Biden Junta Considers Blocking Another Pipeline Amid Spike in Energy Costs
- “So I don’t — again, I don’t — I don’t have anything specific here.” WATCH: White House Can’t Name A Single Thing Biden Is Considering Doing To Lower Gas Prices
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “If we hold people in custody, pending a deportation or asylum hearing, people stop coming. That was proven under the migrant protection protocols.” National Border Patrol Council President: Border Security Facing “Biggest Crisis” Ever
- “How Biden lures more illegals to come to America.” Compensating Illegal Immigrants
- “The latest legal challenges against illegal immigration may work to slow the flood.” The Texas Attorney General Versus the Biden Junta
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Margot Cleveland: “Further investigation by a nonprofit law firm revealed evidence indicating 334 individuals in Michigan had registered to vote after their deaths.” Why Does Michigan Still Have 25,000 Dead People On Its Voter Rolls?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The plot thickens as Special Counsel John Durham indicts a Russian Washington-based think-tanker for lying to the FBI about the the rumors he passed on to Christopher Steele for his ‘dossier.'” The Friends of Igor Danchenko
- “This eBook released exclusively by The National Pulse in 2020 is now available for free.”The Russia Lie . . . And How We Told You So.
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “‘Mr. Biden, though not trained as a painter, has been making art since childhood, and I can say that the show is more substantial than an amateur’s dabbling . . . [wasn’t the] ‘sort of exhibition that would make a current M.F.A. student feel jealous or unsophisticated by comparison.'” NYT Art Critic Spends 800 Words Trying to Find a Polite Way to Say Hunter Biden’s Art Sucks
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Well, at least their corpse-men speak Austrian without getting “wee”-wee’d up. Psuedo-Intellectual “Hawaiian*” Stoner Obama Seems to Confuse Countries; Refers to Scotland as “Emerald Isles”
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “Democrats leaned hard on Manchin, figuring that between him and Sinema, Manchin would be the first one to fold. Then they could go to work on Sinema as the lone holdout threatening to destroy Biden’s [so-called quote-unquote] presidency. Instead, House Democrats might just have done the job themselves.” Nice Infrastructure Bill You Have There, Joe — Too Bad It Might Have Destroyed Your So-Called Quote-Unquote “Presidency”
- “Pelosi is loyally trying to try to drag it over the House finish line, but its chances of passing in any form look increasingly poor.” Biden’s Bilk Bolshevism Bigger Bill is in Worse Shape Than Ever — Hooray!
- Pull Rick Scott’s arms from their sockets and beat this asshole to a pulp with them. Rhetorically speaking. Mitch McConnell “Delighted” Congress Passed $1.2 Trillion So-Called Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill
- “Based on Nicole Malliotakis’ history as an anti-Trump liberal and despite her posturing to the contrary, her betrayal on the infrastructure bill is a bridge too far.” Portrait of a RINO Traitor
- “Buttigieg spoke about the program during the White House press briefing, criticizing Americans who even questioned the idea that racist infrastructure projects existed.” Peter Puffer Buttigieg: Biden Infrastructure Bill Delivers Swift Action to Fix Racist Highways
- “The survey bodes ill for Democrats’ prospects in the 2022 midterms. Voters would favor a Republican candidate for Congress over a Democrat by 46 percent to 38 percent, according to the poll.” Joe Biden’s Poll Numbers Tank, Kamala’s Are Even Worse
- “California Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom hasn’t appeared in public since Oct. 27.” Where in the World Is California’s Governor?
- “Rumors speculating on the reasons for Newsom’s sudden absence became so intense that the governor’s wife, Jennifer Siebel Newsom, tweeted for people to ‘stop hating and get a life.'” Gavin Newsom Minion: He Has Been Working at State Capitol, Will Appear this Week
- Conrad Black: “Right now, the Republicans appear to be unbeatable in 2022 and 2024 — and Donald Trump appears to be unbeatable among the Republicans.” Virginia Paves the Way for Trump’s Return
- “How does a [so-called quote-unquote “veep”] turn things around when the more people see her, the less they like her? The solution seems to be to keep her looking busy doing things that A) no one cares about and B) not even Harris could screw up (probably, maybe).” Have You Seen Kamala Harris? Neither Has Anyone Else
- “The Democrats respond to last week’s defeat with a series of futile suicide missions.” The Kamikaze Party
- Salena Zito: “Republicans made gains in Pennsylvania in keeping with trends in Virginia and New Jersey that reflected Democrats’ overreach.” Pennsylvania Leapt Further Right on Election Night
* * * * *
- “‘People are just fed up . . . with the Democrats moving so far to the left,’ she said, describing state legislatures as ‘the last line of defense’ for conservatives.” State-Level Republicans Claim Victory In Fight For Multiracial, Working-Class Party
- “I’ve only just begun to fight.” Gov. Ron DeSantis Officially Files for Reelection
- “‘Why does ur pp look like u just came?’ Musk asked Wyden, to which the senator did not reply.” Elon Musk Dismisses Ron Wyden’s Billionaire Tax Idea With a Sex Joke
- “Not coincidentally, Brandon, Vermont, just happens to be the home of the party’s chairman, Paul Dame.” Vermont GOP To Hold “Let’s Go Brandon” Rally in Actual City of Brandon
- “Glenn Youngkin, good man as he seems to be, is not a stand-in for active and engaged parents. If they leave the field, he will not succeed.” The Battle For Virginia Is Far From Over — And the Hardest Fighting’s Still Ahead
- Larry Elder: “Inspired to do what’s right, no matter the circumstances.” This is Why I Ran
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Angela Davis gets her racist indoctrination and Saule Omorova seeks to impose Soviet banking.” Biden’s Influential Lenin Sisters
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Getting caught out brings out the inner tyrant.” Weird: Biden Yells and Points at Reporter Who Calls Him Out for Lying
- I loathe XiNN, but in all fairness, all they had to do was look at these savages funny and they’d have gotten the Daniel Pearl treatment. XiNN Films Child Trafficking Transaction and Does Nothing to Stop It
- An otherwise good essay but then the usually astute Andrea Widburg attacks Marjorie Taylor-Greene. C’mon, Andrea. You should know better. Must-See Tucker Carlson Video About the Cause of America’s Woes
- “Ticking off a list of outlets, including CNN, Ungar-Sargon shared research that concluded ‘an absolute skyrocketing of the use of woke words like ‘white privilege’ or ‘marginalization’ or ‘oppression’ in their coverage. She claimed media embraced these vacuous slogans because it increases their viewership.” “Who or What Is the Woke Media?” Tuber-Lipid Hybrid Brian Stelter Asks His Guest; Enlightenment Ensues
- Raymond Ibrahim: “. . . And is a ‘punishable’ offense.” Reporting on Muslim Persecution of Christians Offends Facebook’s “Standards”
- “The Biden [junta] is reportedly using the ATF to collect millions of gun owners’ records that could be used to carry out Democrats’ anti-Second Amendment wishes.” (sound of world’s largest splash as millions of guns lost in giant canoe accident – jjs) Biden Junta Stockpiles More Than 55 Million Gun Owner Records Amid Second Amendment Crackdown
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Chicago is currently dealing with a police officer shortage, The Daily Wire reported, struggling to hire officers in a dangerous city that is currently battling a vaccine mandate from Mayor Lori Lightfoot.” 50th Person in Chicago Charged With Murder or Attempted Murder While Out on Felony Bond
- “Anybody that acts like that in public without any fear of what it might it do to somebody or the consequences it might have, that’s a pattern . . . He’s protected by the fact that he’s African American, gay man on television and I’m just some nobody.” Accuser Details Sex Assault Allegations Against XiNN’s Don “Small Bitter Fruit” Lemon
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- The Jerusalem Post: “Israeli intelligence officials have estimated that the Islamic Republic will continue to target Israelis and Jews in spots where they believe security is weaker.”Israel’s Mossad Foils Iranian Terrorist Plot to Attack Israelis, Jews in Africa
- “The Trump admin nearly broke Tehran. Biden’s soft stance on sanctions helped the regime get back on track.” Iran’s Cash Reserves Soar Under Biden
- “Take a good look around the world at what is happening now.” Le Pen Warns Hungarians: “Avoid the Fate of France”
- Caroline Glick: “Will the U.S. force Israel to open a consulate for the Palestinians?” Trading Jerusalem for US Visas
- “The protest puts immense pressure on the Biden [junta], who has failed to negotiate terms for Reed’s release as his family grow frustrated and impatient that not enough is being done to bring him home.” Ex-Marine Locked Up in Russian Prison Goes on Hunger Strike, Family Says
- Michael Ledeen: “Will the U.S. get a much-needed breath of fresh air?” (whatever transpires, considering the state of this nation, it’s out of our hands – jjs) Is China Cooling Down?
- Was that Bowles or Bowels? Camilla Parker Bowles Reportedly Can’t Stop Talking About Biden’s Fart Heard ‘Round the World
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Gates, who has a long history of collaboration with the Chinese Communist Party in his personal and professional capacities, visited the Chinese People’s Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries (CPAFFC) in June 2014 to deliver a speech on philanthropy.” Deleted Webpages Reveal Bill Gates Praising Chinese Communist Party Group’s “Friendship”
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Mocking the Islamic State — which we are regularly assured is an extremist group” that has little to do with ‘true’ Islam — is, according to Egypt’s judiciary tantamount to expressing ‘contempt of Islam.'” The Jihad on Mimicry
- “. . . And how a Catholic News Agency misled its readers about it.” A Shootout in Beirut
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- Great. Another Moscow State or Patrice Lumumba grad. Top Fed Governor Announces Resignation, Giving Biden Another Nomination Opportunity
- “‘Smart cities’ are here. They deploy a lot of cutting-edge technologies, sensors, and physical devices — and, by design, also get a lot of ‘help’ from Big Data. Worried? You should be.” The Rest of America Should Learn from California’s Smart-City Missteps
- “Two Texas transit projects embrace extravagance.” Lone Star Waste
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “It’s never right to make comparisons with the atrocities brought by the Nazis.” Archbishop of Canterbury Says Climate Change “Genocide” Worse Than Under Nazis, Then Apologizes
- No, this isn’t incitement, is it? Obama’s Advice to Young Climate Worriers: “I Want You to Stay Angry. I Want You to Stay Frustrated”
- Robert Spencer: “. . . in the Left’s fantasy world, there is no jihad terror threat, and our resources are much better directed toward a hubristic initiative in economic and civilizational suicide.” Academic Wants a U.S. “War” Against “Climate Change”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The quartet faced a minor hiccup in the last leg of their mission when they were forced to wear diapers for the eight-hour trip home after the toilet in their capsule broke.” (insert Biden joke – but I repeat myself – here – jjs) Mission Complete: SpaceX Returns 4 Astronauts to Earth, Ending 200-Day Flight
- “No details have been released, but based on the latest raw images downloaded from the Mars rover Perseverance today, the helicopter Ingenuity successfully completed its 15th flight in Jezero Crater yesterday.” Ingenuity Completes 15th Flight
- “The Space Force has now detected a second object flying next to a recently launched Chinese satellite that China claims will do an in-orbit test of a ‘space debris mitigation’ system.” (sounds like the opening of “You Only Live Twice – jjs) China Begins In-Orbit Test of What it Claims is a Space Debris Mitigation Satellite
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Institutions that get funding from the infrastructure legislation will be denied the ability to acknowledge scientific facts about sex.” Democrats’ So-Called “Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill” Erases Sex and Hurts Women
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “We respect his right.” State Farm Defies the Wokes, Stands by Aaron Rodgers
- “Speakers ‘acknowledge’ company campus located on Native American land.” Microsoft Encourages Employees To State Race, Gender During Presentations
- “Gotta go woke.” State Street, One of World’s Largest Investment Firms, Requires Permission for Staff to Hire White Males
- “Goodwill Industries is pressuring its stores to adopt critical race theory-style training as part of its Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiative.” Goodwill Is Pushing Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Through Staff Training
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “I would offer this secret to success to Black America: adversity builds greatness.” The Left Relegates Black Americans to Another Generation of Disadvantage
- Christian Toto: “The ongoing Star Trek feud gets new life from the 90-year-old astronaut/actor.” William Shatner Calls Fellow Star Trek Alum George Takei an “Unsettled Individual”
- “All musicians, at least the good ones, are degenerate and it’s time to cancel them all. Music is rife with sex, drugs, and other types of fast living.” Sexist, Racist, KKK! Cancel Music Right Away!
HITHER & YON
- “What would war with China be like? Two recent novels take the matter very seriously, as did a prescient 1925 novel on the subject of Japan.” Novels of Sino-American War and the Shadow of Hector Bywater
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.