Good morning, kids. Thursday, and before diving in, let me wish everyone who has served and especially those who are still in uniform, a very happy Veterans Day. Given the state of our nation, and who and what is running it, I can’t even imagine what you all must be going through. But I am grateful for your service and give thanks for your presence and perseverance in a situation that is virtually every bit as difficult as war itself. And a belated happy birthday with equal sentiments to the United States Marine Corps.
Last night I watched the movie Moneyball and towards the end of the movie, when Billy Beane (played by Brad Pitt) meets with Boston Red Sox owner John Henry (played by Arliss Howard) about potentially leaving the A’s to be the Sox GM, Henry says:
. . . I know you’re taking it in the teeth, but the first guy through the wall — he always gets bloody. Always. This is threatening not just a way of doing business, but in their minds it’s threatening the game. Really what it’s threatening is their livelihood, their jobs. It’s threatening the way they do things. And every time that happens, whether it’s a government, a way of doing business, whatever it is, the people who are holding the reins, they have their hands on the switch, they go batshit crazy. . .
Well, doesn’t that just hit you right between the eyes (and the irony of it being written by rabid Lefty Aaron Sorkin). Yes, I’m referring to what happened to President-in-Exile Trump in 2016 and then of course a year ago. Max Morton, himself a combat veteran had this to say in regards to the events of last week both in Virginia and in Congress:
Americans are being victimized daily by an administration that flaunts the rule of law with unconstitutional vaccine mandates, shreds the constitutional rights of its citizens by declaring them terrorists for defending their children, and delivers one incompetent failure after another — from humiliation in Afghanistan to policy-driven supply chain breakdowns and rising inflation. What America needs right now is a strong opposition party to put the Biden [junta] in check. Unfortunately, we don’t have one.
This past week, we watched as 13 Republican House members provided the key votes to pass the Biden [junta’s] $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill — a bill laden with progressive pork programs for the wealthy donor class. The Democrats couldn’t garner enough votes in their own party to pass the bill, even though they hold the majority (albeit a slim one) in the House of Representatives. Republicans, instead of taking advantage of this potential victory to force some level of sanity into the administration’s domestic policies, chose to deliver the necessary votes. Yep, this is your GOP — the junior varsity of the ruling class uniparty. . .
. . . If you’re waiting for the GOP to rescue you from an authoritarian regime bent on restructuring the republic into a globalist oligarchy, good luck with that. You can’t expect to take your country back by sitting on your couch, sending money to wealthy politicians, and mailing in your ballot during what is now Election Week. . .
. . . Youngkin, a wealthy, retired CEO of the Carlyle Group, who up until this point had not been a serious contender in the governor’s race, heard these outside voices. He could see and feel what the people of Virginia wanted, and he set aside the consensus advice of his political consultants and went where the people wanted him to go. Youngkin was never a white knight . . . until the people of Virginia trained him and built him into one. This is the power of a grassroots political movement!
While I applaud and agree with Morton’s assertions to become active at the grassroots level, I would caution that that is what the Tea Party was until it was co-opted and turned into Tea Party Inc. I left this comment:
Which is more powerful; the grassroots movement that voted Youngkin in – in reality just a rarely unified electorate that was repulsed by Terry McAuliffe – or the billions in lucre of the Chamber of Commerce and all the other Globalist oligarchs who will own you or destroy you if you oppose them once you win an election? And I’m not even including an entire bureaucracy as well as a seriously corrupt judiciary and propagandist media that can thwart you at every turn.
Even if we can overcome Dao-Min Yen and an overflowing Atlanta toilet, I cannot see voting our way out of this. And it’s beginning to look like, with very rare exceptions, we never ever could in the first place. At least not since the end of World War 2.
Hope I’m wrong but my eyes are wide open to reality.
At the risk of sending mixed signals, I do think that involvement at the lowest possible local level is probably the most effective way of getting a handle on the situation. Nazi collaborator George Soros’ efforts to buy local district attorneys and secretaries of state, evil as it was and is, is nevertheless brilliant. They can sabotage the enforcement of law as well as control the electoral processes to such an extent that it obviates the need to win large numbers of heretofore difficult-to-win larger political offices and try to pass the most toxic of legislation, Dao-Min Yen notwithstanding. After last Tuesday, you can bet your sweet ass that the next target will be to shut us out of school boards and community boards.
Parents with children enrolled in the Scottsdale Unified School District were appalled when they uncovered that one of the district’s school board members had editing access to a Google Drive that included personal pictures and information on a slew of outspoken parents, including their social security numbers, a divorce proceeding, and financial records.
Mother Kim Stafford uncovered a Google Drive link when school board President Jann-Michael Greenberg sent her an email accusing her of “anti-Semitic” comments against billionaire George Soros. Greenburg sent Stafford a screenshot of his desktop, which included a since-deleted Google Drive URL reviewed by the Daily Caller. The drive was available to anyone who had the link.Stafford shared the link with her friends, including mother Amanda Wray who told the Daily Caller she was “disgusted” when she saw that the drive included pictures of her 8 and 10-year-old daughters.
Parents have since dubbed the Google Drive an “online dossier.” The folders housed within the dossier are labeled “SUSD Wackos,” “Press Conference Psychos,” and “Anti Mask Lunatics,” among others. Included under “Press Conference Psychos” was a video that shows parents calmly holding signs that read “CRT is Racist” and “SUSD We Demand Transparency.”
The dossier takes specific aim at the concerned parent group “Community Advocacy Network” (CAN). Administrators and founders of CAN’s active Facebook page have folders dedicated to screenshots of their Facebook comments, pictures of them with their husbands, and in some cases financial records.
Two things; first although this seems to be a local event, I do not think it’s an outlier. Given the nature of who and what are running the schools, not just in the bluest of socialist shit-holes but even in red state America, I think this is happening across the country. Second, given what we know of with the now exposed NASB, it is not unreasonable to assume AG Moloch Garland and his overlords in the Klain/Kalorama Klown Kabal are colluding and coordinating with them.
Whatever one feels about the integrity of elections – and believe me, after 2020 that situation is at the very least seriously in doubt – if the Junta felt it were a lead pipe cinch that they were in the bag, they would not be going absolutely insane about school boards, vaccine and mask mandates, and all the rest of it. Speaking of things rigged, the polls are an absolute disaster across the board for Joe+Blow. In a sane, rational world, they would immediately slam on the emergency brake and then reverse course.
But they cannot do that. They will not do that. Think leopard changing its spots. Again, is the ideology driving the insanity or vice versa? Yes, embrace the power of “and.” I think that the Left hand truly believes that its policies are beneficial and will lead to a paradise on earth while the Far Left hand knows it will cause the death and dismemberment of millions on the way to said paradise.
What is happening to Kyle Rittenhouse, as decent a young man as you can imagine, is no accident. Like the targeting of parents at school boards, or the continued imprisonment in the Garland Archipelago of innocent American citizens, this trial is no doubt meant to set an example. Even if he is acquitted or the judge declares a mistrial in a way that prevents a retrial, the resulting re-Dresdenization of Kenosha – and more than likely a few dozen other cities – will serve the Junta’s purpose of divide and conquer.
A Black Lives Matter leader said there will be “bloodshed” after debating police reform with Mayor-elect Eric Adams during a contentious sit-down with the incoming Democrat at Brooklyn Borough Hall Wednesday.
Although Adams found common ground with the activists on plans to fight poverty in the black community, the former NYPD captain vowed to bring back the Anti-Crime Unit, which was disbanded during widespread police protests last year.
“If they think they are going back to the old ways of policing then we’re going to take to the streets again,” New York BLM co-founder Hawk Newsome said outside Borough Hall. “There will be riots. There will be fire, and there will be bloodshed.”
This was after Adams, who for sure is no conservative, had made very pro law and order statements after his victory, which to say the least irked the terrorists. All of this, taken together shows that we are indeed a nation divided. But are we destined to be conquered?
That is the $28 trillion-dollar question, my friends. Not going to lie; things are bleak. But as powerful as this enemy is – and it is incredibly powerful – it is not infallible. We are in for some interesting times for sure. But therein lies the opportunity. To hell with the GOP. It’s going to be up to us to defeat these monsters.
And let me add, aside from the off-the-charts chutzpocritical projection, it’s language like Paul Begala’s that gets people killed. Mr. Begala, you and your ilk can thank your lucky stars that contrary to your non-stop blood-libeling, the American people are G-d-fearing, peaceful, tolerant and forgiving. But I am here to tell you, you better pray that that situation never comes to an end because one day it very well might.
* * * * *
My book, The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, is available now at the link.
Also, regardless of how you purchased it, please leave a review on Amazon as it helps boost visibility while putting me on Moloch Garland’s watch list. Win-win!
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Thomas Sibick had to agree not to watch ‘any news programs or political programs or talk shows’ and not to attend any ‘political rallies.” Judge Frees J6 Prisoner Once He Denounced Trump and Promised Not To Watch TV News
- “. . . And it’s just the beginning of the Left’s plan to destroy America as we know it.” Yuri Bezmenov’s Marxist Crisis Is Near
- “Licensing of parents might still sound fringy, but it’s an old social engineering dream that dies hard. And they’re busily building the road to get there.” (Jonestown, Guyana, 1979 – jjs)If the Left Ends Parent Rights, You Might Need a License to Raise Your Own Child
- “As they learn more about ‘social and emotional learning’ with its data-mining, parents are in an uproar.” The “New” Fad Corrupting Our Schoolchildren Is Not So New
- Victor Davis Hanson: “As the second-century A.D. skeptic philosopher Sextus Empricus noted, eventually the truth emerges and cosmic justice is rendered: ‘The millstones of the gods grind late, but they grind fine.'” (and millions of us will be ground extra fine into a mass grave along with the republic – jjs) History Will Grind Out the Truth
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Notably, the website still emphasizes that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) ‘continues to recommend universal masking in schools, regardless of vaccination status.'” Miami-Dade Public Schools, Florida’s Largest District, Drops Mask Mandate
- “The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals says his mandate raises ‘grave’ constitutional issues, but the White House tells businesses not to ‘wait.'” Biden Defies Federal Appeals Court on Vaccine Mandate
- “The Wall Street Journal reported that doctors are at risk of losing their medical licensing for issuing ‘improper’ medical exemptions to students.” California Blocks Medical Exemptions For Kids After Mandating Chinese COVID Jab For School
- “By his own standards, Biden is responsible for 341,000 (and counting) [Chinese] COVID deaths.” Joe Biden Said It: He “Should Not Remain as [so-called quote-unquote] President”
- “By encouraging businesses to continue implementing vaccine rules for their employees, the Biden [junta] must be worried about losing and is trying to get as many employers to comply before its ultimate demise.” Job Creators Network: Biden Junta Smells Defeat on Employer Vaccine Mandate
- “Since OSHA doesn’t have enough inspectors to police 100 million workers, Joe Biden’s vaccine coercion mandate will rely on snitches for enforcement.” Biden’s Vaccine Coercion Mandate Will Rely on Snitches for Enforcement
- “Will big businesses and the courts take a stand?” OSHA’s Worker Vaccination Mandate Poses a “Grave Danger” to Freedom
- “Apparently, the younger generation now becoming adults endorses mandates, edicts, blacklists, censorship, and dictatorial control over everyone. And unless more people begin to stand up to this mob of bullies, as Walker is doing here so courageously, that mob will win, and win in the most ugly way, not only destroying many innocent lives but their own as well.” Today’s Blacklisted American: UCLA Threatens to Expel Remote Student for Not Revealing His Chinese COVID Shot Status
- “Simply put, the government has no right to tell people what G-d’s view of vaccination is — or isn’t.” Leftists Are Okay With Government-Sponsored Religion So Long As It Pushes Chinese COVID Vaccines
- “We have unconditionally surrendered to a disease with miniscule mortality (for the vast majority of population), and which is to a large degree treatable. How did that happen?”The Sissy Generation
CIVIL WAR 2.0: RITTENHOUSE TRIAL, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “I didn’t do anything wrong, I defended myself.” Kyle Rittenhouse Takes the Stand in Trial for His Life
- “The motion came after a lunch break, and after Judge Schroeder had admonished the prosecution that it had committed a ‘grave constitutional violation’ by referring to Rittenhouse’s previous silence, which conflicts with his Fifth Amendment right to remain silent.” Defense Moves for Mistrial in Kyle Rittenhouse Case; Judge to Prosecutor: “I Don’t Believe You!”
- “Once he got to the riot, Rosenbaum saw Kyle Rittenhouse and immediately threatened to kill him. Rosenbaum then chased Rittenhouse and tried to pull the gun from his hands. When he did that, Kyle Rittenhouse shot him . . . Tucker: “A Rapist Called Joseph Rosenbaum . . . Died As He Had Lived, Trying To Touch An Unwilling Minor”
* * * * *
- Bullshit dog and pony show trial. House January 6th Inquisition Subpoenas 10 More Former Trump Officials Including Kayleigh McEnany, Stephen Miller
- “‘If this was a real investigation, that’d land you in jail for prosecutorial misconduct,’ Rep. Jim Banks said.” J6 Committee Misleading Witnesses About Republican Staff Presence
- “The Jan. 6 defendants must be given speedy and fair trials.” What Is an America That Holds Prisoners Indefinitely Without Charging Them?
- “The left has been REALLY vocal about defunding the police, yet they seem to be ok with the FBI. Weird, right?” FBI Tweets About Hate Crimes Yet Seems to Commit Them
- Aside from the off-the-charts chutzpocritical projection, it’s language like this that gets people killed. Mr. Begala, you and your ilk can thank your lucky stars that contrary to your non-stop blood-libeling, the American people are g-d-fearing, peaceful, tolerant and forgiving. But I am here to tell you, you better pray that that situation never comes to an end because one day it very well might. Begala: Trump and His GOP “Death Cult” Are a “Threat to the Nation”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “By all accounts, the threat posed by record inflation to the American people is not ‘transitory’ and is instead getting worse,” Manchin said in a tweet. “From the grocery store to the gas pump, Americans know the inflation tax is real and DC can no longer ignore the economic pain Americans feel every day.” Manchin: Lawmakers “Can No Longer Ignore” the “Threat” of Inflation
- “Energy and food prices way up in October Labor Department report.” Inflation Reaches 30-Year High
- “111 container ships wait to unload at ports as supply chain crisis accelerates.” Record Number of Ships Stranded Outside California Ports
- “. . . none other than MSNBC’s liberal Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzezinski wasn’t buying it.”Peter Puffer Buttigieg Struggles to Explain Persistent Labor Shortage: “Child Care,” “What It Means to Be a Worker,” “Deep Transformations”
- “But the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] said that he believes inflation will subside, arguing that many people temporarily are sitting at home ordering goods online rather than blowing their money at restaurants and bars.” Biden Concedes His Chinese COVID Stimulus Checks Fueled Spike in Inflation
- “Most economists acknowledge that [inflation] now constitutes a threat to the incipient economic expansion and the standard of living of US households. However, the Biden [junta] is doing its best to obfuscate this reality.”Socialists & Joe-cialists Twist Reality When It Comes to Inflation, Economy
- “. . . this sunny portrayal of guaranteed income ignores the fact that the pandemic-era extra unemployment benefits actually empowered people to not go back to work. And labor shortages have an impact on our economy and inflation.” (see the related piece in the Culture Wars section on excess welfare – jjs) Atlanta Set to Begin the South’s Biggest Guaranteed Income Experiments
- “There’s lots of evidence that the Biden team knew that Saule Omarova was un-confirmable, so it’s worth working through why they nominated her.” Let’s Think About Why Biden Nominated a Marxist to the Treasury Dept.
- “The undying shame of this pathological loathing for fossil fuels is that America is sitting on a superabundance of it.” Biden Is Waging Total War Against American Energy
- “Climate envoy John Kerry promised that under the Biden [junta], the Great Reset ‘will happen with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine.'”How Biden is Laying the Foundation for a “Great Reset” of America
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Parents have since dubbed the Google Drive an ‘online dossier.’ The folders housed within the dossier are labeled ‘SUSD Wackos,’ ‘Press Conference Psychos,’ and ‘Anti Mask Lunatics,’ among others. Included under ‘Press Conference Psychos’ was a video that shows parents calmly holding signs that read ‘CRT is Racist’ and ‘SUSD We Demand Transparency.'”Scottsdale School Board Member Publicized Parents’ Social Security Numbers, Divorce Proceedings, Financial Records In Effort To Track Outspoken ParentsScottsdale School Board Member Publicized Parents’ Social Security Numbers, Divorce Proceedings, Financial Records In Effort To Track Outspoken Parents
- “Part of a growing trend in which educators are moving away from traditional point-driven grading systems, aiming to close large academic gaps among racial, ethnic and economic groups” Some California Schools Ditching Grading System Because Students Are Failing
- “USC professor James Moore has had the flag, an American flag with a ‘thin blue line,’ on his door since the beginning of the fall semester — but he has recently come under fire for it.” (balls of solid steel – jjs) USC Professor Refuses To Remove Pro-Police Flag Despite Student Protest
- “When schools are hell-bent on telling their children that they are oppressors and that they come from a long line of oppressors and that their ‘victims’ are powerless to change that without the help of radical activists, strong pushback should be expected.” The Parental Revolt Is About More Than Just Crackpot Disg-Race Theory
- “In other words, when kids are taught proper English they forget all the vernacular they learned growing up and then we’ll lose all our cherished diversity and everybody will die of injustice, The End. Or maybe Inoue is saying people of color just can’t be expected to learn proper English. Tell that to James Earl Jones, Mr. Inoue.” Fight “White Language Supremacy,” Prof Will Grade on “Labor” Not Results
- “Pronoun nazis and false gender ideologies are now on the campuses of Christian colleges. Will administrators stand up for the biblical truths they claim to believe?” Azusa Pacific University Proves Gender Insanity Has Also Invaded Christian Schools
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Dude. Don’t threaten. Do it! Stop farting around. They have declared war on us and it is high time we shoot back – rhetorically speaking. Send the freakin’ wetbacks straight to Delaware now. Kick Homeland Security and the FBI the hell out of Florida, activate your National Guard and nullify the Fed. DeSantis Threatens To Bus Illegal Immigrants Right To Biden’s Doorstep In Delaware If He Doesn’t Secure Border
- “Democrats and Biden are pushing the plan despite opposition from most Americans. A recent Morning Consult survey found that 52 percent of registered U.S. voters are opposed to making the tax credits permanent. Likewise, a survey from the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) found that 2-in-3 voters are opposed to the tax credits when they are told the amount of money it will provide to illegal aliens.” Biden’s ‘Bilk Bolshevism Bigger Act’ Gives $800 Million in Cash Payments to Illegal Aliens Released into U.S
- “Compensating illegal aliens supposedly separated at the border.” Biden Seeks To Prove That Crime Pays
- “If our government is looking to hand out cash to right wrongs, there are far more worthy parties.” (Considering the reaction of the black community about forced vaccinations, this should make their heads absolutely explode with rage. Not that I am in favor of reparations of any sort whatsoever. But, coupled with the aforementioned, the political opportunity to really liberate blacks from the chains of the Left is political gold being handed to us on a silver platter. It’s too bad we don’t have a political party interested in exploiting a massive winning opportunity. – jjs) If We Are Paying Reparations, Illegal Aliens Belong at the Back of the Line
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Also announced as a cohost for the event is the Sunrise Movement, a radical environmental group that last month came under fire for stating it would no longer work with Jewish groups.” Nevada Democrat Party Joins ‘Solidarity’ Event With Anti-Semites, Socialists
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Has your father stopped fucking your sister and do you still shag your sister-in-law? Hunter Biden Gets Testy When Asked About Infamous When Asked About Infamous Laptop Outside Gallery
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “As a declared candidate for the U.S. Senate seat in Arizona, Lamon has claimed that he will put America First and stand up to Communist China. But when it comes to his business practices, he clearly has no intention of putting his money where his mouth is.” Senate Candidate Jim Lamon Talks Tough on China . . . While Doing Business With Them
- “They’re at it, again.” Pelosi, Clinton Finance Director Becomes Lobbyist For Chinese Chamber Of Commerce
- “Nessel, a Democrat, said she had two Bloody Marys on an empty stomach while attending a tailgate party. She joked that ‘as long as you put enough vegetables in them, it’s practically a salad.'” (as long as you put enough phony ballots in the tabulator, it’s practically a legitimate election – jjs) Michigan AG Nessel Says She Drank Too Much at Football Tailgate
- “Senator Cortez Masto has close relationship with nonprofit that says ‘young people need to know’ critical race theory.” (Masto needs to drink cyanide so she knows it’s poison – jjs)“Incredible Advocates”: Nevada Dem Praises Group That Called To Defund Police, Teach CRT
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- Thanks to the RINO scum traitors in both chambers. Commie Rep. Jayapal on Bilk Bolshevism Bigger Act: “We’re Going to Get It Passed Next Week”
- It’s intentional. The resulting catastrophe and destruction is part of the plan. Build Back Better means napalm and pulverize America as founded, what’s left of it, and reconstruct utopia. And that’s the insane part; doing Communism over and over but expecting a different result. With Inflation Now Spiraling Out of Control, Passing Bilk Bolshevism Bigger Would Be Sheer Insanity
- “The gubernatorial race in New Jersey remains unresolved, as Republican Jack Ciattarelli has yet to concede, following his surprisingly strong performance against incumbent Democrat Phil Murphy. A recount is expected.” (recount, as in, rubber-stamp the 40,000 ballot dump – jjs) NJ Senate President Finally Concedes Defeat to Republican Truck Driver Edward Durr
- “Biden has a pretty good idea what some of the problems are, but according to registered voters, he is taking all the wrong steps to fix them. In fact, they believe his proposed solutions will make them worse.” Biden Blames the Country’s Mood on Problems Created By His Junta, and Americans Agree
- “Across the country, voters in down-ballot races rewarded moderation over progressivism.”The Leftward Local Turn That Wasn’t
- Meaning, shut up and obey us, filthy kulaks! Biden: “Unless We Generate Consensus in America, We’re in Trouble”
- “Recent polls show that the pandemic’s effect on elections is declining.” The Fading Chinese Covid Voter
- “. . . Republicans are going to need a record amount of fundraising, a decent message to take to the voters, and competent, attractive candidates to sell that message to voters.”Republican Senate Recruitment Efforts Lagging, Putting Dreams of Majority in Peril
- “Newsom’s disappearance became incredibly suspicious when he abruptly canceled his trip to the climate conference in Scotland last week, bizarrely claiming family obligations (namely Halloween) kept him from going. But sources tell the Daily Mail that Newsom was left with muscle weakness and fatigue after receiving the COVID booster and a flu shot within days of each other.” CONFIRMED: Gavin Newsom Had Adverse Reaction To Chinese COVID Booster & Flu Shots
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Why did the California Democrat, a climate-change fundamentalist, skip the Glasgow conference and suddenly go missing?” Gavin Newsom Plays Hide and Seek
- “In last week’s elections, Democrats cleaned up in the major cities, while Republicans showed strength elsewhere.” (see yesterday’s Morning Report for a good article on PA election aftermath by Salena Zito – jjs) Pennsylvania’s Tale of Town and Country
- “The recent election in Virginia has provided a trove of ‘teachable moments.'” Yes, Virginia, There Are Lessons We Have Learned
- “Glenn Youngkin was never a white knight . . . until the people of Virginia trained him and built him into one. This is the power of a grassroots political movement.” (they didn’t train Youngkin so much as they were utterly repulsed by McAuliffe; Youngkin will be owned in short order by the CoC-suckers – jjs) Regime Change America: Use Your “Outside Voice”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Surely just a coincidence.” YouTube Hides “Dislikes” Following Mass Downvoting of Biden Junta Videos
- Pull quote? I got your “pull” quote right here!!! Get This: Jefferey Toobin — Who Jerked Off In Front Of His Coworkers –Thinks Rittenhouse Is an “Idiot”
- “Portnoy posted an Instagram story on Monday saying he had been temporarily suspended from Twitter for 12 hours after he posted a screenshot of Carlson’s response to Portnoy’s request for him to discuss Business Insider’s article on his podcast.” David Portnoy Says He Was Suspended From Twitter After Posting Business Insider Editor-In-Chief E-Mail Response
- “His vaunted ‘conservative sensibility’ apparently means siding with Biden to prevent the return of Trump.” What’s Wrong With George Will? (let me count the ways – jjs)
- “Two Catholic newspapers battle it out over the U.S. [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] visit to Rome.” Unholy Alliance: Pope “Fiction” Francis and So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “If they think they are going back to the old ways of policing then we’re going to take to the streets again. There will be riots. There will be fire, and there will be bloodshed.” (sound of Curtis Sliwa breathing a sigh of relief and chuckling – jjs) BLM Terror Chief Newsome Says There Will Be “Bloodshed” After Spat with NYC Mayor-Elect Eric Adams Over Police Reform
- “Point five on the release says, ‘If you are being robbed, do not resist the robbery suspects; cooperate and comply with their demands. Be good citizens.'” (that’s what they told us after the 2020 election – jjs) LAPD Advises City Residents to “Cooperate and Comply” with Robbers
- “The 78% perception about crime nationally is very high, noted Gallup, which showed that it was at 74% back in 2009 and at 87% in 1992-93.” Gallup: Americans’ Concern Over Local Crime Surges 13 Points Above 2020
- “The 5-1 decision reversed a district court’s $465 million judgement against Johnson & Johnson for its role in the state’s opioid epidemic.” Oklahoma Supreme Court Reverses Johnson & Johnson Opioid Decision
- “Justices agree with state’s concerns about death row security.” Supreme Court Wary of Inmate’s Request To Have Pastor With Him at Execution
- Terry Jeffrey: “While it may be difficult to muster any empathy at all for a man convicted of multiple murders, did this priest not have a right to minister to this man at the moment of his death?” Can Americans Exercise Religion in an Execution Chamber?
- Hice alleges that at one point, Lemon “had his hand in his [Lemon’s] pants rubbing himself aggressively, and he shoved two fingers underneath” Hice’s mustache. Hice filed a lawsuit a year after the incident, claiming he has suffered “feelings of shame, humiliation, anxiety, anger, and guilt.” Small, Bitter Fruit Don Lemon Files Legal Complaint Against Megyn Kelly After Inviting His Accuser On to Tell His Story
- Maybe Jabbar should shut his cake-hole about Aaron Rodgers. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s Son, Adam, Sentenced for Stabbing Neighbor
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “Our leaders know about levers of power but have never worked them.” Afghanistan: How It Became America’s Disaster
- “America’s morally debased elite was willing to spend $800 million to try to fix Afghanistan’s backwards view of women, but didn’t lift a finger against the mass abuse of young boys.”No, the American Occupation of Afghanistan Wouldn’t Stop Child Rape
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Import ban could agitate Beijing as U.S. pushes for climate deal.” Kerry Lobbying Against Legislation To Ban Import of Chinese Goods Produced by Slave Labor
- “Replacement migration crops up again during televised debate.” Presidential Candidate Wants “France to Remain French”
- “The rise of Eric Zemmour.” France’s Trump?
- “Are Hezbollah’s ‘military wing’ and ‘political wing’ really separate? European Union Will Still Not Ban Hezbollah In Its Entirety
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Meanwhile, Kamala Harris on ‘charm offensive’ in Paris tour to smooth over cracks torpedoing nation’s submarine deal with Australia.” Metallurgist Says She Faked Steel-Test Results for Navy Submarines
- “The media silence is deafening.” (wait a few years because this is where cancel culture is heading. Meh, look at the innocent political prisoners of the J-6 Reichstag Fire still rotting in Garland Archipelago; Bangladesh is here – jjs) Bangladesh: 17-year-old Hindu Girl in Jail for Over a Year for Allegedly Hurting Muslim Sentiments
- Robert Spencer: “The Benetton hijab is just the latest indication of how the Left lives in a fantasy world. Its passion for ‘diversity’ and ‘multiculturalism’ is all too often, as in this case, a mask for the acceptance and even the aiding and abetting of the worst kind of oppression.” Just What You’ve Been Waiting For: Benetton is Now Offering a Unisex Hijab!
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Capitalism in space: Spinlaunch on October 22, 2021 successfully completed the first launch of a prototype using its radical spin technology that spins the payload to high speeds and then releases it upward.” (saw a video of this concept and it’s insane – jjs) Spinlaunch Conducts First Prototype Test Launch
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Which way, Western woman?” From Fertility Goddess to Artificial Uterus
- “Bishop Juhana Pohjola discusses being prosecuted in Finland under hate crime laws after stating truths about the distinctions between males and females.” How Finland is Using Hate Crime Laws to Persecute Truth-Speaking Christians
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The basketball star was intensely ratioed for the mockery . . . Of course, LeBron James, who has a notorious reputation for poor sportsmanship, has gotten himself into a series of tangles on Twitter in the past, such as when he publicly threatened a white police officer who lawfully shot a black teenage girl to defend another black teenage girl from being stabbed.” “What Tears?”: Braindead Commie Stooge LeBron James Mocks Kyle Rittenhouse for Crying During Trial Testimony
- “I was looking forward to talking to students at the Cambridge Union this Friday, but I hear that someone there has been blacklisted for doing an impersonation of Hitler. I regret that I did the same on a Monty Python show, so I am blacklisting myself before someone else does. I apologise to anyone at Cambridge who was hoping to talk with me, but perhaps some of you can find a venue where woke rules do not apply.” John Cleese Cancels Himself from Cambridge Uni Union in Protest Over Blacklisting of Hitler-Mocking Historian
- “Kempczinski was stating a plain truth. The problem, as he also noted, is that stating plain truths has become verboten — especially in regard to the behavior of racial and ethnic minorities like the victims in Chicago.” McDonald’s CEO’s Unneeded Apology Tour: Erasing the Race Gap Takes Tough Truths
- “Peloton is a progressive company. Earlier this year, it was reported that Peloton employees were allegedly forced to take social justice training inspired by critical race theory. Peloton routinely virtue signals its wokeness, offering LGBTQ pride rides and selling pride-themed apparel.” Peloton Blocks Users From Using #LetsGoBrandon Hashtag
- “Dad stays home all day, living off his unemployment check.” (see the related piece in the Economy section about UBI in Atlanta – jjs) The Tragic Consequences of Excess Welfare
- “Is it racist?” (ask a Leftist if xe/xhe/it is in favor of doing away with the MLK holiday or renaming all of those MLK Boulevards – jjs) Prager U Video: Should We Be Colorblind?
- “In the same vein, a few years ago, I asked a couple of Jewish friends of mine who did they think was the European politician most responsible for the creation and endurance of Israel. They threw out a few names, like Balfour. At the end, I gave my answer: Adolf Hitler. They were not too happy with my paradoxical answer, but I still think it is true.” Gracias Fidel! (You P.O.S.)
HITHER & YON
- “2010’s mysterious Promises Written in Water may never grace a theater again.” The Curious Case of Vincent Gallo’s Hidden Movie, and Why We Need to See It
- “If you’re interested in exploring more South Korean dramas, but something less bloody and intense than Squid Game, try the romantic comedy Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha.” Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha K-Drama Offers the Positivity We All Need Today
- “Get Maine Lobster does not plan on selling or cooking ‘Haddie’ but they are reaching out to local organizations and aquariums to see if anyone would be willing to adopt the rare lobster, according to Newsweek.” Fisherman Makes a 1-in-100 Million Catch By Reeling In “Cotton Candy” Lobster Off Coast of Maine
FINALLY . . .
- “It’s the first time in 96 years that visitors have been allowed to approach the Tomb, according to Karen Durham-Aguilera, the executive director of Army National Military Cemeteries and Arlington National Cemetery. The next two days will truly be a historic and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.” (how long before the Maoists demand the Tomb be demolished? – jjs) Public Took Part In Unique Act Of Remembrance At The Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier
- “We are free to choose peace — to keep the peace — with liberty and justice for all Americans. This much — and more — we owe the nation and our veterans.” (too bad the nation was kidnapped, raped and murdered by Wilson and his progeny – jjs) Woodrow Wilson’s World
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.