Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and what was supposed to be a show trial and public execution of Kyle Rittenhouse has turned into a complete fiasco for those baying for his blood, especially the current political party controlling the government. From the very first moment the video footage of the incident was released, coupled with multiple eyewitness accounts, it was crystal clear that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense. Although it has taken months, the actions of Derek Chauvin that led to the death of George Floyd as well as that of the J-6 political prisoners also show that their fates are wholly unjustified as well. And yet, here we are. And there they are, rotting in jail. Despite the overwhelming preponderance of evidence, Kyle Rittenhouse can thank his lucky stars for one huge stroke of luck: the rabid murderous savages who were inches from slaughtering him were white. We’ll see if the intimidation which has got to be a hell of a lot more than what has been revealed so far does indeed influence the jury. But I digress.
With the persecution/prosecution morphing from Roland Freisler to Ronald McDonald in front of the whole world, the lily-white trash star witnesses have now been magically morphed by the propagandists into “white-blacks.” Kind of like a reverse George Zimmermann. Suddenly Kenosha, Chicago and a few dozen more blue shit-hole cities are all set to have their ashes doused with gasoline and set alight yet again because White-Black Lives Matter! Mostly peacefully, of course.
If you have dipped your toe into the sewer that is social media (as I have for a very brief moment yesterday) and if you still have any friends or acquaintances who identify wholly or in part as having a leftward bent, you will no doubt be shattered at the absolute cognitive dissonance as to what is happening. They are completely divorced from reality to such an extent, it truly is terrifying. They truly believe that Kenosha burning over a criminal Jacob Blake, like dozens of other cities over the criminal George Floyd, was both justified and mostly peaceful, while Kyle Rittenhouse gunned down three peaceful civil rights activists in cold blood because he’s a white supremacist. True believer; it sounds vaguely familiar.
I posted a video in the sidebar of a man, Dr. Bernd Wollschlaeger, who tells an absolutely riveting tale of growing up the son of a Nazi officer, considered a “hero” by all who knew him and how the truth of what his father really was changed him forever. I cannot recommend watching it enough. So many people are amazed at how a nation and people like Germany could have over a period of only a few decades gone completely insane and slaughtered millions over Crackpot Race Theories (hint-hint). Germany and the world in general had been infected with the plague of anti-Semitism for two thousand years, so perhaps the leap from boycotting Jewish shops to the mass graves of the Einsatzgruppen and the gas chamber at Treblinka might not seem so farfetched.
But look at what has happened here in the space of two decades. Even though the poisonous seeds planted only go back a few generations, the damage being inflicted and the potential for absolute catastrophe are plain to see. Unless of course one chooses not to see it or is in fact already a pod-person “fighting racism and fascism” by actually being the very thing they claim to be fighting.
In the current moment, a small number of white, college-educated progressives who strongly believe that America is no great shakes are co-opting the country. Professor-in-exile Bret Weinstein warned that the far left authoritarian ideology would spill out of the college campuses in 2018. After the riots during the summer of 2020, it happened at breakneck speed. Now, the loudest progressive voices that are willing to whip up action in the streets and want to reform our institutions completely have an outsized influence on the Biden [junta].
Yet, 94% of Americans disagree. A recent Harvard Harris poll confirms that the ideas and policies advocated by progressives are not popular with a large majority of Americans. Remember that the next time you see something about a mob coming for someone who offended the progressive orthodoxy. Or when your child comes home with racialized content that assigns characteristics to children based on the color of their skin. Often it only takes one or two people to stand against the mob before others rise up. Be the one who takes a stand.
Her justified invocation at the end excepted, the premise of this article misses a rather salient point. Election rigging notwithstanding, the mainstream of the Democrat Party and the GOP have always wanted an ever expanding, centralized government ever since FDR. They just “wrapped fascism in the American Flag and called it patriotism” as Huey Long is cited as saying.
Because of all the cultural rot over the past 60 or more years, as the old guard passes away, the youth have no compunction to even a fig leaf of being pro-American. In fact, a central tenet and policy pillar IS being openly anti-American. You make a big mistake in thinking that Biden (if/when he has a lucid moment) is any sort of “moderate” at all, when you look at him in the context of history. And now that everything they are doing – intentionally or unexpectedly – is shattering in a massive, flaming heap in front of their and our eyes, there can only be one response: double down over and over and over again while blaming all of us for our stupidity, recalcitrance and intransigence in not gleefully and willingly sticking our head in the noose and begging for more.
On Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Cavuto: Coast to Coast,” Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA) called for “aggressive action” on gas prices and responded to claims that inflation is transitory by asking, “What does transitory mean? Is it six months? Is it a year? Is it two years? Of course we’ve got to act.”
Khanna stated, “I’m of the camp that we’ve got to take aggressive action. I think he ought to tap the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. I think we ought to tell OPEC that we need the supply now. . . I think we ought to look for other energy sources and we ought to be investing heavily in renewable energy and electric vehicles so we reduce the demand. And then, ultimately, we have to look at what we can do on the price of things, the price of milk, look at the tools that the Ag Department may have to be able to engage in some form of relief. The ag secretary has a number of tools. But I understand it’s an issue. I’m back home. I’m hearing it from my constituents that prices have gone up and we can’t just wish this away. I mean, people say, well, it’s transitory. What does transitory mean? Is it six months? Is it a year? Is it two years? Of course we’ve got to act.”
RUFKM???? It. Is. To. Laugh. Ro Khanna isn’t a “progressive” (most abused/misused word evah). He’s a freaking Maoist. After the drooling, shitting, rotten kohlrabi was installed to run the show that they stole the election for, and is doing (for the most part) everything they’ve ever had a hard on for, yet falling all to pieces, Khanna is now imploring them to “do something!” Of course, by something he means more taxes, regulations and punishment for the capitalists and not of course, doing the exact opposite of what his, Khanna’s worldview, dictates. Deregulate everything to the barest of minimums, lower taxes, institute tariffs especially on China, stop spending, pay off the debt, drill for every last drop of oil, coal and gas right here and right now — in short, do the exact opposite of everything you believe in, Mr. Khanna. Change your spots. For the children!!!!
Cognitive dissonance isn’t just a river in Egypt, my friends. Meanwhile, Poland and Russia might be going to war and we have a new hostage crisis in Yemen.
Have a good weekend.
* * * * *
My book, The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, is available now at the link.
Note, regardless of how you purchased it, please leave a review on Amazon as it helps boost visibility while putting me on Moloch Garland’s watch list. Win-win!
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- My vocal cords are blistered by alternate guffawing and shrieking at the top of my lungs.Clueless Maoist Ro Khanna: We Need “Aggressive Action” on Gas Prices, What Does “Transitory” Inflation Mean?
- “Conditions along the border are about what you’d expect; grim and getting grimmer. Poland is blaming Russia for thousands of refugees on their border, and Lukashenko is threatening to cut off natural gas supplies to western Europe. Poland has also decided to build up its military forces at the border while Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia said ‘Belarus posed serious threats to European security.'” Will Border Crisis in Belarus Lead to a Shooting War?
- “Isn’t great that America is back and the adults are back in charge? America is back, all right: all the way back to 1979, the last time we had a president so weak that enemies of the United States stormed one of our embassies and took hostages.” Group Biden Removed From Terror List Storms U.S. Embassy in Yemen, Takes Hostages
- “Climate Power, one of the main groups pushing for the White House’s climate agenda, has billed itself as a traditional advocacy organization, with an advisory board featuring John Podesta, [Tank] Abrams, and former senator Harry Reid. But the group doesn’t actually exist independently — it is owned and operates as a front group under the Fund for a Better Future, a Democrat dark money organization that has received the majority of its funding from Swiss health care mogul Hansjorg Wyss’s foundation since 2016, according to corporation records.” Swiss Billionaire Bankrolling Dark Money Group Pushing for Biden Climate Initiative
- “The rat population in Glasgow, Scotland, has surged as rodents attack garbage collectors.” (despite damning CCTV footage, John Kerry swears he has an alibi and was nowhere near the dumpster – jjs) Report: Dumpsters Overflow and Trash Piles Up Near Global COP26 Climate Summit
CIVIL WAR 2.0: RITTENHOUSE TRIAL, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Dr. John Black, the defense use-of-force expert, is expected to be the day’s first witness.”Legal Insurrection Live Blog of Rittenhouse Trial Day 8
- “As the first firearm goes off Rosenbaum is already charging Kyle from behind and attempts to throw a bag at him, not sure what’s inside of it, and Kyle is right at the corner of Car Source and turns around and Rosenbaum is lunging toward him very clearly and Kyle fires.”Witness Says Rosenbaum Led Altercation With Rittenhouse
- “The bulk of Thomas Binger’s questioning of Rittenhouse on Wednesday assumed that unless a person has physically touched you, there is no reason to protect yourself with force that may prove deadly.” The Kyle Rittenhouse Prosecutor’s Case Comes Down to Rioting Good, Self-Defense Bad
- “. . . To which I can only say lol. First off, while I certainly don’t wish riots on any neighborhood, it’s hard not to laugh at the irony of this. Leftists rioting in leftist cities where everyone’s voted Democrat for decades; where left-wing policies are enacted with no opposition . . . So where’s the utopia everyone was promised?” Democrat-Run Chicago Braces for Rittenhouse Riots
- “The good news for Kyle Rittenhouse is that he’s not on trial for being an idiot” Rittenhouse Trial Brings Out the Crazy on the Progressive Left
- “Johnson sent a letter to Christopher Wray requesting info about how the FBI uses surveillance aircraft during riots and what it does with the footage.” Sen. Johnson Probes FBI Aerial Surveillance After Rittenhouse Defense Suspects Foul Play In Kenosha Case
- William Jacobson: “From the inception of the [Jacob] Blake shooting, to the riots and now to the Rittenhouse trial, media malpractice has framed a Kenosha narrative completely divorced from reality.” (isn’t this really the story of Socialism? – jjs) The Media Framed Kyle Rittenhouse — And Won’t Come Clean Even After the Prosecution’s Case Falls Apart
- “Don’t forget, the candidate for the U.S. presidency himself last year prior to the election called Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist. Joe Biden called him a white supremacist; that is appalling. I can’t even gauge how wrong that is.” Rittenhouse Spokesman Slams Biden For Ad Implying Teen a “White Supremacist”
- “Sure, these are the same people who may not have watched the trial or know the facts of the case, but those hardly matter, now do they? A person who obviously loves the country has no place adjudicating a court case involving crazed, communist rioters!” Rittenhouse Judge Apparently Loves the USA and the Left Wants Him “Removed”
- [REDACTED]. Guess what I’m thinking. WATCH: Man Who Admitted to Pointing Gun at Rittenhouse Derides Teen for Crying on Stand: “Like a Child”
* * * * *
- “Merrick Garland has shown us why he never belonged on the Supreme Court.” Close Call
- Julie Kelly: “The Constitution, along with every foundational precedent, can be subverted on the premise that January 6 was ‘unprecedented.'” “Unprecedented” Capitol Protest Sets New Precedents
- “The committee is expected to receive some records on Friday, as U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan ruled against Trump on Tuesday.” Trump’s Lawyer Requests Appeals Court Block Release of Jan. 6 Records to House Inquisition
- Mollie Hemingway:”‘If this was a real investigation, that’d land you in jail for prosecutorial misconduct,’ Rep. Jim Banks said.” J6 Committee Misleading Witnesses About Republican Staff Presence
- “The memo, made public Thursday by the group Parents Defending Education, detailed at least one specific meeting with White House staff on Sept. 14, just over two weeks before the NSBA sent their letter to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden.” (this is news? – jjs) White House “Actively Engaged” with NSBA Before “Domestic Terror” Letter: Memo
- “If the business of the FBI is to protect the U.S. Constitution, it’s been operating at a loss for some time now.” Sex, Lies, and the FBI
- “The question is, why does he do it?” Mark Vines, a former FBI agent and host of the podcast “The Mark Vines Show,” told the DCNF. “It was to put a chill, it was to send a message to the American people: don’t do this, because we’re gonna come after you. Now, the reality is different, but it doesn’t matter. It seems like this [junta], much of this is messaging.” FBI Director Told Former Agents the Bureau Will “Stay In Its Own Lane” and Won’t Be Attending School Board Meetings
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Judge Lee Yeakel, who made the ruling, determined the governor’s mandate ban violated the 1990 Americans with Disabilities Act because it put children with disabilities at risk.” (hack-in-black fraud – jjs) Federal Judge Rules Texas Ban on Mask Mandates Violates Rights of Students with Disabilities
- Richard Moss, MD: “An Indiana school board ignores ‘the science.'” Against Masking Our Children: My Experience with a Local School Board
- “The board is aware of the potential impacts on the district in terms of possible liability exposure, funding loss, other formal actions that can be taken against the district in response — and they understand the Superintendent’s recommendation for mandate compliance based upon these potential consequences — but they feel strong in their individual positions on this topic, as expressed on October 19th and as will be discussed on November 9th, when their vote will determine the position and direction of the district on this matter.” California School District Votes To Defy State’s Vaccine Mandate
- “No major firm better epitomizes American corporate life than General Electric. Now GE employees must cope with the choice between keeping their jobs and preserving their medical autonomy.” General Electric: Still “Bringing Good things to Life?”
- “. . . Then Biden takes mandates to a new level.” Video: FLASHBACK – Dems Promise There Won’t Be Vax Mandates
* * * * *
- “Not the Babylon Bee.” Man Shot to Death Counted as Chinese COVID-19 Fatality
- “Americans beware: Australia’s atrocious handling of the pandemic is as great an apology for liberty as you’ll find in the world today.” Australia’s Chinese COVID Insanity Shows Why Freedom Is So Fragile
- “In both medicine and in governance, our political and medical leaders are violating the principle that they first ‘Do No Harm.'” The Hippocratic Oath and Medical Ethics Versus Chinese COVID Mandates
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Listen to what this liberal economist was saying at the start of the year, and it’s eerily prescient.” Time to Pin a Medal on Larry Summers for His Bidenflation Prediction
- “Shrinkage is real, and it’s far from spectacular.” Bidenflation: It’s Official, You’re Worse Off Than You Were Just Ten Months Ago
- “It’s not that Biden has no plan to bring down power prices, it’s that Biden is implementing a plan to keep them going higher.” Joe Biden Could Bring Down Gas Prices Tomorrow. He’s Choosing Not To
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Biden now says inflation is his ‘top priority’ — hasn’t causing it been his top priority all along?” And Why Do You Suppose Energy Prices — and Inflation — Now Are Through the Roof?
- “The backlog of transatlantic shipping at the southern California ports is presumably driving the supply chain crisis and exacerbating inflation. The southern California ports are responsible for 40 percent of all shipped containers to the United States. If goods are stuck at the ports, prices are impacted by the lack of supply.” Report: Record 164 Ships Wait Off California Coast to Unload Goods
- David Harsanyi: “It’s quite a spectacle watching people who credit Democrats with every job created and every percentage point gained in economic growth suddenly arguing that the White House is completely powerless in the face of our current economic predicament.” (also known as “bad luck” – jjs) Biden Finally Faces Inflation Fiasco — But Won’t Admit He Caused It
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Father John C. De Celles, the church’s pastor, ‘sees the fund as a way to ransom his school-age parishioners from the prevailing secular culture at public schools.'” Parish Creates “Ransom” Fund That Pays Parents to Take Their Kids Out of Public School
- “Classical liberals like Kmele Foster have repeatedly insisted that declining to publicly fund certain speech is not censorship. But he’s right that critical race theory bans aren’t anywhere near enough.” Kmele Foster Is Right: Banning Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Isn’t Going To Stop It
- “The number of administrators at Yale has increased faster than its undergraduate population, with its bureaucracy now bigger than its body of undergrads.” Yale Now Has More Administrators Than Undergrads Thanks to a Mammoth Bureaucracy
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Judge [Emmet] Sullivan was the TDS-sufferer who went all Captain Ahab on Trump’s National Security Advisor, Gen. Michael Flynn. After the U.S. Justice Department itself filed the motion to dismiss the case against Flynn, Sullivan could not let it go and began taking highly unconventional steps to prolong Flynn’s persecution.” As October Shatters Yet Another Border Arrests Record, Guess Which Judge Tried to Block Illegal Immigrant Expulsions?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “It is becoming increasingly clear that then President Obama was very much in on the effort to smear Donald Trump as colluding with Russia.” What Did Obama Know and When Did He Know It?
- “The electronic records of Igor Danchenko speaking to the FBI far more extensively than previously known suggests much more will come out about the Steele dossier.” What We Learned In The Special Counsel’s Latest Spygate Indictment
- “The special counsel has exposed the coup d’etat for what it is.” (we knew it five years ago; he just confirmed it, for whatever that will be worth – jjs) Thank You, “Bull” Durham
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Terrorist lawyer Huwaida Arraf says in campaign launch she’s ‘not afraid of a fight.'” (she’s not afraid of murdering unarmed civilians; an actual fight not so much – jjs) Organizer of 2010 Gaza Flotilla Launches Congressional Campaign
- “When Jewish politicians become ‘useful idiots” for enemies of the Jewish state.” Sen. Schemer, Comptroller Stringer Give Commendations to Terror-Linked, Anti-Israel ICNA (the last vestige of Yiddishkeit in those two frauds was snipped off the end of their yutzicks when they were 8 days old – jjs)
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- It gets worse for the [so-called quote-unquote “president”]. There are several moderate House members who want to see the CBO score of the bill before committing to it, as does Manchin. That ‘score’ is likely to show a radically increased deficit and a massive amount of debt added to the nation’s bill. Manchin would rather delay the vote until at least next year when inflation is supposed to be tamed.” Inflation Fears Could Tank Biden’s $1.75 Trillion Bilk Bolshevism Bigger Bill
- “But perhaps most tellingly, ‘Sinema said she is unmoved by criticism by the left wing of the Democratic Party and some moderates who have blasted her demand to scale back the budget reconciliation bill and threatened to recruit primary challengers to run against her in 2024,’ the paper relayed. Well, that’s not a ringing endorsement for [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s Build Back Better (BBB), and it supports a view that Sinema would not be sad to see the monstrosity disappear.” Will Manchin and Sinema Strategically Pause and Save Us?
- I thought he meant Barack, the Magic Negro, but he was referring to Satchel Paige. WATCH: Joe Biden Says “I’ve Adopted the Attitude of the Great Negro” During Veterans Day Speech
- “The trending word on Twitter that accompanies this clip of Vice President Kamala Harris touring a French lab is ‘cringeworthy.'” Did Veep Throat Harris Use a Fake French Accent While Touring a Lab?
- One year later and that overflowing Atlanta toilet is still making waves across the country. Total fucking in-your-face travesty. Report: Republican Jack Ciattarelli Will Concede New Jersey Governor’s Race — Stolen by Democrat Phil Murphy — to Democrat Phil Murphy
- “In New Jersey and Pennsylvania, last week’s election marked the end of a crucial party constituency.” Twilight of the Blue-Collar Democrat
- “California is also losing a seat for the first time in its history, meaning that for the next decade, it will have 52 seats.” California’s Proposed Congressional Maps Could Make Reelection Tough for a Lot of Incumbents
- “Failed gubernatorial candidate enlisted Biden for campaign as [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] approval rating tanked.” Failing Up? Terry “Punk” McAuliffe in Line for White House Gig After Election Loss
- “A recent Harvard Harris poll confirms that the ideas and policies advocated by progressives are not popular with a large majority of Americans. Remember that the next time you see something about a mob coming for someone who offended the progressive orthodoxy. Or when your child comes home with racialized content that assigns characteristics to children based on the color of their skin. Often it only takes one or two people to stand against the mob before others rise up. Be the one who takes a stand.” America Is Being Held Hostage a Progressive Left That Represent 6% of the Electorate
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The raid was a chilling and frightening overreach by law enforcement of protected journalistic work product. O’Keefe has said that his phone offers a window into what other projects he and his staff are working on — projects the Biden [junta] may not want him to cover.” Judge Orders FBI to Stop Search of Project Veritas Founder O’Keefe’s Phone Following Raid
- “Twitter, Facebook deemed defendant guilty immediately after Wisconsin shooting.” Social Media Companies Suppressed Claims of Kyle Rittenhouse’s Innocence
- “Wait, Kyle Rittenhouse was chased, threatened, and/or attacked by the men whom he shot on Aug. 25, 2020, during the Kenosha riots? Soooo, when you’re attacked and are under the specter of great bodily injury or death you can defend yourself? This appears to be news to some in the American media. And especially those media members who have been wedded to the idea that all Leftist rioters are mere innocent protesters just out for a little bomb-throwing, fire setting, looting, and beating.” Media “Discovers” That Kyle Rittenhouse Defended Himself and They’re Shook
- “An attentive observer could read literally dozens of news stories regarding CRT in major press outlets and the education press and never even encounter the extraordinary claims at the heart of a raging national debate,” the study claims. New Study: Media’s Coverage of CRT Has Been “Misleading,” “Slanted.” and “Dismissive”
- “What revives the term banality of evil today is the utter cultural, moral and ideological disconnect between the victims of Silicon Valley cancel culture and the perpetrators of Silicon Valley cancel culture. This disconnect, this gap, is what gives clout to the banality of evil. The clout makes it even more dangerous. Another part of the clout accompanying the banality of evil is that there is no easy cure.” It’s Time to Start Taking Names
- “The Google-owned giant is going to hide ‘dislikes’ to shield the Biden regime from criticism.”YouTube Hides the “Dislike” Counter in Obvious Attempt to Shield Biden Regime
- ” . . . (Which he had absolutely nothing to do with because he’s very smart and just here for the paycheck)” WATCH: National Man-Boy Lincoln Project Founder Slams “Recklessly Stupid” Neo-Nazi Cosplay Stunt
- David Daleiden: “Kamala Harris’ actions increasingly appear like obstruction of justice.”Investigating the Human Trafficking of Aborted Infants
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Arbery was fatally shot in Glynn County, Georgia, in February last year.” Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial Jury Views Video of Arbery Roaming Vacant Property
- “The Ahmaud Arbery shooting commanded media attention until the death of George Floyd dominated the headlines and all hell broke loose. The Kyle Rittenhouse incident took place in the wake of racially-motivated riots after a separate police shooting.” As the Media Focuses on Kyle Rittenhouse, Another Trial Should Also Have Your Attention
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Chinese officials are willing to admit they have a big problem with demographics, but they are reluctant to concede the ruthless population control measures of the past 40 years were a mistake, and even more reluctant to admit their demographic decline might pose a severe risk to the Chinese economy in the near future.” Demographer: China’s Population May Have Dropped in 2021
- Daniel Greenfield: “Boycott Israel, not Communist China.” The “Squad” Joins the China Appeasement Caucus
- “Disagreement over home construction in the West Bank — and more.” The Biden-Bennett Honeymoon May Be Over
- Caroline Glick: “Captive to his post-Zionist and anti-Zionist coalition partners.” Bennett’s Diplomatic Tsunami
- “It’s possible the French president was still feeling jilted after last September’s spat when the U.S. stole Australia’s affection (and submarine contract) from him. Or perhaps he’s saving himself for leaders who have more influence with the popular set.” French Kiss-Off: Macron Leaves Veep Throat Harris Hanging, but Even Trump Got a Peck!
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “A new federal initiative aims to match veterans with careers in technology and artificial intelligence.” Rewarding Service
- “Leftists want them brought ‘home.'” What Should Be Done With Those ISIS Brides?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “In comparison to the general population, suicide rates for veterans, specifically women veterans, are elevated. Some reports show that suicide rates might be starting to decline.”Veterans Raise Awareness About Elevated Rate of Suicide: “Just Staggering”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “In a rare moment of transparency, the former president explained he was not there for climate change, but to prime Democrat votes from misinformed youth.” At Glasgow Climate Summit, Obama Takes Off the Mask: “It’s About Power”
- “People died.” Democrat Congressman, and Raving Imbecile Earl Blumenauer Says It Hit 180 Degrees In Portland This Summer Due To Climate Change
- “Meanwhile, new research finds that the carbon footprints of the wealthiest 1% are on track to be 30 times larger than the size compatible with limiting global warming to 1.5 Degrees C” Video: Al Gore’s Latest “Solution” to Climate Change is Mass Surveillance
- “The sad, but logical result, is the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference (aka COP26) and all of its impossible nonsense.” Panic, Power, and Profit Were Made for Each Other
- “Merritt believes more doctors should be including climate change in their patient diagnoses.” Doctor Diagnoses Patient as Sick from “Climate Change”
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “If the Republican Party continues down this path, warned Perkins, it will ‘become a Democrat-lite party.'” FRC’s Perkins Rebukes RNC “Pride Coalition”: Chairwoman McDaniel “Needs to Step Down”
- “My fellow therapists have lost all credibility because of their surrender to a destructive, unscientific ideology. We’ve harmed thousands of parents and children, and they’ve had it with us.” Therapists Have Betrayed the Parents of Gender-Confused Kids, and There’ll Be Hell to Pay
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The artwork was created by Alabama-based artist and US Army Veteran Steven Tette, who designed the image to ‘display the diversity’ of all U.S. veterans, according to 9to5 Google.”Google’s Veterans Day Doodle Appears to Feature a Male Marine Wearing a Dress
- So who, today, will teach Americans about patriotism? About the true meaning of Veterans Day? We know all too well what the other side is doing; we know, for instance, about The New York Times’ dishonest and divisive 1619 Project, which has now worked its way into many school curricula, where it has joined with Critical Race Theory. Fortunately, the voters are rejecting CRT, as they did in Virginia earlier this month. And yet we must do more than just say ‘no’ to bad lessons; we must say ‘yes’ to good lessons. We need a better, brighter vision. So where can we look? To whom?” A Left-Wing City’s Refusal to Honor Veterans Day Reminds Us That Patriotism Must Be Taught
- “Sneering elites condemn the life choices of voters who didn’t go to college (That’s most of the country).” WATCH: This SNL Joke Epitomizes Liberal Smugness, Explains Why Democrats Lost Virginia
- Christian Toto: “Comic provocateur reveals why outlet targeted Dave Portnoy and (almost) him.” Tim Dillon Blows Whistle on Business Insider’s Failed “Hit Piece” on Him
- “The public is reacting to radical cultural shifts induced by the elite left.” The Left’s Approach To Cultural Warfare Is Completely Inconsistent
- “Ivy Love Getty’s lavish wedding shines a light on the hypocrisy of the San Francisco elite.” I Object
- “How America’s biggest crisis killed my nephew.” Why Did Joshua Die?
HITHER & YON
- “We love you, our nation respects you, the world respects you, and we will come back. Our Country will be back and will be back stronger than ever. Happy Veterans Day.” Trump’s Veterans Day Video Pays Tribute to the “Incredible People” Who Have Served in the U.S. Military
- “If you’re wondering if any of this ever chokes me up, the answer is yes.” Veterans Coping on Veterans Day
- “Opinion columns honoring those who have served and sacrificed on behalf of their country are common each year on this date. What is not common is to be able to see pieces written by Veteran’s who are not already well known to the general public.” Veteran’s Day 2021: A Trilogy of Veteran Reflections
- “When the Lord gives you something to do, you just have to do it, regardless of your age.”This Great American Veteran Has Been Serving Our Country In Amazing Ways His Entire Life
- “Each year we tell the world of our gratitude for the sacrifices of those who keep us free. But our gratitude is not enough.” We Will Remember Them . . . But Did We Ever Deserve Their Sacrifices?
FINALLY . . .
- “Kjorlien made the more than 560-mile drive from Minnesota to Edge’s home in Ashland, Illinois, in August, KSDK reports. Upon the reunion, the two shared a heartfelt hug, and they spent the weekend together, recalling their time serving.” WATCH: Pair of Vietnam Veterans Reunite 53 Years After One Saved Another on Battlefield
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.