od morning, kids. Tuesday and the jury is out and the life of one man for sure, and in a much broader context, whatever vestiges of America and its underpinnings in the Constitution, Magna Carta, The Bible and natural law that somehow remain are also in the dock. Make no mistake; self defense and the always regrettable, tragic but nevertheless completely moral, ethical and legal use of deadly force to preserve life and property (oh yes, gentle reader) is what is at stake here.
A full recap of the hits and misses and the always insightful analysis from Legal Insurrection’s Andrew Branca can be found here and in the Civil War 2.0 section below. In general, After dodging a few potential bullets – pun absolutely intended – including a somewhat less than stellar defense at moments when some thought that they should have pounced, as the saying goes, and much more crucially, the tossing of the weapons charge which in theory was the easiest to convict on and from my understanding underpins all of the other charges, the Fat Boy Little Man prosecution/persecution once again proved its own worst enemy.
“That is what provokes this entire incident,” Binger told jurors at some point during his gun-waving close. “When the defendant provokes this incident, he loses the right to self-defense. You cannot claim self-defense against a danger you create.”
No, dumbass, foolhardy idiots waving around weapons without trigger discipline is how you get innocent people killed on accident. . .
. . . Binger is too stupid and/or ignorant to be anywhere around firearms, and judging by his questionable (at best) courtroom antics, he probably shouldn’t be allowed to practice law, either.
As maddening and insane as all of this is, it gets way into the weeds of the bigger picture. Kyle Rittenhouse’s actions on the night of this incident were, as stated above, to act as a deterrent to hordes of rioters who were out to ransack the city of Kenosha “by any means necessary.” Whether Stink-Binger believes it or is just trying to bamboozle the jury, Rittenhouse and all of us are the evil enemy out destroy “our precious democracy” while armed, psychotic perverts like Rosenbaum, Grosskreutz and that other Soros/Cremer bought and paid for poor man’s Horst Wessel are akin to Mahatma Gandhi, naked and prostrate, singing “Kumbaya” on a mountain top with the New Seekers.
Funny how all of the players here are white, yet because of the context in which the incident occurred (Jacob Blake, George Floyd), suddenly these pasty, low-life Cheeto-encrusted crank addicts have been magically transmogrified by the race-hustlers and their Marxist allies into the Pillsbury Homeboy.
“Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) faced backlash online on Monday evening following remarks that she made on social media, claiming that white supremacists shot at her in Ferguson, Missouri, following the 2014 death of Michael Brown Jr.
When we marched in Ferguson, white supremacists would hide behind a hill near where Michael Brown Jr. was murdered and shoot at us,” Bush tweeted. “They never faced consequences. If Kyle Rittenhouse gets acquitted, it tells them that even 7 years later they still can get away with it.”
Seven years later and this hideous Goose-Steppin’ Fetchit is still hurling the blood-libel about “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot.” In the immortal words of Mick Jagger and Keith Richard “every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints.” That’s where we are right now. Topsy turvy upside down Ape City. From the economy, Afghanistan, hyperinflation, education/indoctrination and their Bilk Bolshevism Bigger bill (TBD), etc. etc. and their reactions to it exploding in their collectivist faces, what this junta could desperately use right now is a distraction.
I can’t think of a more perfect one than more mass riots if a white supremacist mass murdering MAGA hat wearing terrorist is acquitted. It’s perhaps even better for the junta if Rittenhouse is acquitted as the calls for everything from reparations to increased surveillance of white supremacist groups – that is, anyone who does not vote Democrat – and more crucially, the complete evisceration of the laws of self-defense with the giant cherry on top of the abolition of the second amendment to complete the picture.
This is crackpot disg-race theory. This is the 1619 project. This is cancel culture. When Love Canal effluent is being bottled and sold as eau de vie from Lourdes and the Fountain of Youth, then that is the state we are in. I should say, The State. Just like the vaccines, you’d have to be crazy to resist taking a healthy swig. Just like Solzhenitsyn said.
Resist we much. We’ll see if it’s futile.
* * * * *
My book, The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, is available now at the link.
Note, regardless of how you purchased it, please leave a review on Amazon as it helps boost visibility while putting me on Moloch Garland’s watch list. Win-win!
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “We’ve rolled out the blueprint for a society that is nominally free, but willing to throw freedom away in a crisis.” How Chinese COVID Lockdowns Handed Global Warming Extremists the Tools to Crush Freedom
- “Restrictions of scientific free speech will inevitably lead to restriction of any speech deemed detrimental to freedom.” In Defense of “Misinformation”
- Daniel Greenfield: “Will Republicans settle for short-term political victories but long-term cultural defeats?” Democrats are Destroying Public Schools. Republicans Should Help Them.
CIVIL WAR 2.0: RITTENHOUSE TRIAL, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Andrew Branca: “Worth remembering ADA Binger mentioned provocation zero times in opening statement.” Rittenhouse Trial: Big Wins for Defense on Jury Instructions, State Leads with Provocation
- “Closing arguments took more than five hours with both prosecution and defense taking turns summarizing the case. When the prosecution came back for a rebuttal argument, the last voice they heard was prosecutor James Kraus sternly lecturing the jury that Rittenhouse deserves to go to prison because the rioters and arsonists and those threatening his life and attacking him just weren’t that scary. Hasn’t everyone taken a beating before?, he argued.”Shorter Prosecution Wrap: Kyle Rittenhouse Deserved It; Should Have Fired Warning Shot or Taken Beating During Kenosha Riot. Now the Jury Decides
- “Binger is too stupid and/or ignorant to be anywhere around firearms, and judging by his questionable (at best) courtroom antics, he probably shouldn’t be allowed to practice law, either.” WHOA: Rittenhouse Prosecutor Thomas Binger Aims AR-15 at People in Courtroom, Finger on the Trigger
- “Schroeder dismissed the charge on the grounds of an exception within the law that relates to the length of the gun’s barrel.” Rittenhouse Trial Judge Dismisses Unlawful Weapon Possession Charge
- “Rittenhouse may be vindicated in court, but someone who hasn’t faced up to his actions is our [so-called quote-unquote “president”]. In September of 2020, Joe Biden inferred that Rittenhouse was a white supremacist. If he’s acquitted, will President Biden issue an apology or double down and cave to political pressure by leaning on the Justice Department to bring civil rights charges — for three white men? Unfortunately, the latter seems more likely.”From Irresponsibly Pointing a Gun, to “Tsking,” DA’s Closing in Rittenhouse Trial Was Pathetic
- “In the case against Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse, the left-wing corporate fact-checkers did what they do best and made up their own facts, specifically about the then-17-year-old’s right to carry a rifle.” Fact-Checkers Had Their Facts About Rittenhouse’s Gun Rights All Wrong
- “Binger, delivering his closing argument in the 10-day murder trial, argued that Rittenhouse had provoked the violence that led to the shooting deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, and the severe wounding of Gaige Grosskreutz near midnight on Aug. 25, 2020, during riots that were led by Black Lives Matter demonstrators in the small Midwestern city.” Prosecutor Argues for Vigilante Action — Against Kyle Rittenhouse: Mob Had “Right” to Chase Him
- “What I can reiterate for you is the president’s view that we shouldn’t have, broadly speaking, vigilantes patrolling our communities with assault weapons,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during the daily briefing. Enemy-Occupied White House Condemns “Vigilantes” as Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Wraps Up
- “The Ballad of Kyle Rittenhouse.” Unfortunate Son
- “The murder trial of young Kyle Rittenhouse has become a surrogate for the war against the concept of self-defense.” Doubling Down on Victim Blaming
- “The Rittenhouse case is a clinic in exactly why Americans have a right to an AR-15.” Why the Rittenhouse Case Has Changed Everything
- “When we marched in Ferguson, white supremacists would hide behind a hill near where Michael Brown Jr. was murdered and shoot at us,” Bush tweeted. “They never faced consequences. If Kyle Rittenhouse gets acquitted, it tells them that even 7 years later they still can get away with it.” “Incitement”: Goose-Steppin’ Fetchit Cori Bush Called Out For Rittenhouse Remarks, Claims White Supremacists Shot at Her
* * * * *
- “Malikk Austin turned to address parents who had expressed their discontent over Critical Race Theory (CRT) pedagogy being taught in the Fort Worth Independent School District (FWISD) during the public comment portion of the meeting, according to video footage of the incident.” Texas School Board Meeting Erupts After Pro-CRT Speaker Warns Parents He’s Got 1,000 Soldiers “Locked and Loaded”
- “We’re going to go on the offense,” he added. “We’re tired of playing defense.”MISDEMEANOR FROM HELL: Defiant Bannon Tells Biden He Picked the Wrong Target in Fiery Courthouse Speech
- “Documents and footage reveal the Jan 6 Commission Chairman supported a guerilla warfare group.” REVEALED: Jan 6 Commission Chairman Bennie Thompson Backed Extremist, Secessionist Group Seeking Violent U.S. Takeover
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “SCOTUS will concur with the 5th Circuit that this arbitrary edict is fatally flawed.” Biden’s Moribund Vaccine Mandate
- Betsy McCaughey: “Vaccinations are not required to collect welfare or food stamps or to come across the southern border and apply for asylum. Just to work. Go figure.” The Ruling Against Biden’s Private Sector Vaxx Mandate Show’s It’s Indefensible
- “Do you want increase race hatred and promote a race war? Do exactly what these government agencies are doing. Play favorites based solely on race. In such a war, everyone will suffer, but I can promise you that in the end it will be the minorities who will suffer the most. Such policies guarantee that the gains made in civil rights in the past three-quarters of a century will soon be lost.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Texan Denied Chinese COVID Healthcare Because He is White
- “Against ethics and evidence, public officials push vaccine mandates for kids.” The Chinese Covid Children’s Crusade
- “Literally everything she said is the opposite of the truth.” Crowder Video: “Why Are You Still Wearing a Mask?”
* * * * *
- “The incessant drumbeat of mandatory vaccinations with an unproven vaccine that does not prevent the disease, will go down as perhaps the inanest period of time in human history.”Lies, Half-Truths, and Misinformation Used to Sell the Chinese Covid Jab
- “The heavy-handed edict affects about one-third of Austrians.” (screw your freiheit! – jjs)“You Will Not Leave”: Austria Returns to Lockdowns
- Michael Walsh: ‘Had enough yet? Have you figured it out yet? Has the absurd panic over the [Chinese] COVID “pandemic” taught you nothing? Have you not wondered why “two weeks to slow the spread” and “fifteen days to flatten the curve” has turned into an indefinite sentence of house arrest, with no end in sight, no matter how many useless “vaccine” shots you get? Time to wise up.” Chinese COVID Panic Will Only End Through Civil Disobedience and Mockery
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The sustained inflationary surge doesn’t just risk cutting the value of our dollar savings by almost a third, it also risks seeing the United States plunged into serious international conflict.” Not Only Is Inflation Here To Stay, Joe Biden’s Going To Make It Worse
- “‘I think that the policymakers in Washington, unfortunately, have almost every month been behind the curve,’ [Former Treasury Secretary Larry] Summers said.” Top Obama Economist Larry Summers Comes Out Swinging Against Biden Junta Over Inflation Surge
- “4.4 million people have voluntarily left their jobs.” People Quitting Jobs Hit a Record High in September Despite Massive Job Growth
- “The statewide average increased to $4.68 a gallon Monday, according to figures from the AAA, Fox 11 reported.” VIDEO: California Gas Prices Soar to Record High
- “‘Did you ever think you’d be paying this much for a gallon of gas?’ Biden wants to know.”Biden Junta Plans To Make Gas Even More Expensive Because You’re Not Poor Enough Yet
- “[CEO Bob Unanue] noted that the increased cost for raw and packaging materials is a contributing reason as to why prices for some products increased this year . . .” (oh boy-a – jjs) Goya CEO Says Inflation Is Forcing Company to Hike Prices
- “Management’s offer would not allow the miners’ pay to keep pace with the inflation their allies are causing while these elites profit big from these blue-collar workers’ labor.” Why Republican Populists Should Be All Over the Alabama Coal Miners’ Strike
- “Upper-middle-class jobs are foundational for strong cities and towns.” Trust Busting to Prosperity
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “It’s in the plot narratives; it’s in the characterization; it’s in the imagery, it’s in the art projects, the history class, the English classes.” Video: Rhode Island Teacher Warns CRT “Absolutely Everywhere” In Schools
- “According to critics, the deck is part of a larger Critical Race Theory curriculum that parents are increasingly rejecting.” Missouri Teachers Told “White Supremacy” Includes “All Lives Matter” and Calling Police on Black Suspects
- “It is unclear why the taxpayer-funded district is attempting to force employees to go through an official approval process for communications.” Why Are Philadelphia Public Schools Trying to Stop Teachers From Talking to the Press?
- “Beliefs are no longer the province of the individual.” Compulsory Racist Training
- Good. Keep your kids the hell away from Commies, rapists and Commie rapists, and save their souls. Schools Across U.S. Facing Class Cancellations, Critical Staff Shortages
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Mark Kelly scares the hell out of us.” “Completely Absent”: Arizona Law Enforcement Leaders Slam Mark Kelly
- “There’s nothing inevitable about American immigrants joining the progressive coalition.”When Demography Isn’t Destiny
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Americans come last.” Biden’s Billion-Dollar Payout to Illegals
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The California Congressman has been a leading proponent of the Russiagate hoax, the impeachment hoax, and now the January 6th hoax. All after he met with a leading Chinese propagandist.” REVEALED: Schiff-for-Brains Met With Former Chairman Of Chinese Communist Party’s Foreign Influence Operations
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The event in question, which was held at Cornerstone Church, was organized by someone called Clay Clark as part of a ReAwaken America tour that features Trumpverse luminaries Gen. Mike Flynn, pillow salesman Mike Lindell, and others.” “Freedom From Religion” Hate Group Demands IRS Investigation Into Church Where Attendees Chanted “Let’s Go Brandon”
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Event will feature Chinese military contractors behind hypersonic missile test.” (so, Crawford and Kennebunkport are not on their ICBM target list – jjs) Bush Family Scion Sponsors Event With Blacklisted Chinese Company
- “Mitch Landrieu will oversee $1.2 trillion in infrastructure spending.” Biden Infrastructure Czar Advises Pro-China Group
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “Brian Deese — who directs the National Economic Council — told ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos on Sunday that pending [Bilk Bolshevism Bigger] legislation would address the effects of higher prices on Americans’ pocketbooks.” Biden Economic Adviser Suggests Passing $1.75 Trillion Bill Would Help Solve Effects of Inflation
- “The legislation contains almost as many gimmicks and budget tricks to hide its true costs as it does new entitlement programs.” 6 Ridiculous Budget Gimmicks In House Democrats’ “Build Back Bankrupt” Spending Spree
- GFY. Schmuck should’ve been shit-canned after that light bulb ban under Dubya. Dim-Bulb RINO Stooge Fred Upton “Not at All Convinced” That House Will Even Consider Bilk Bolshevism Bigger Act This Week
- “House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is frog-marching her vulnerable members to a political suicide vote on a bill that’s likely dead on arrival in the Senate.” How House Democrats’ Reconciliation Bill Could Face the Senate Shredder
- “The CBO, which is a non-partisan organization, is set to release its official report Friday. The White House is shoring up support and urging lawmakers to disregard the report ahead of its release.” Surprise! Biden’s Spending Bills Will Not “Cost Zero Dollars”
- “Forget about that crazy high inflation, those sky-high gas prices, and the empty shelves at your local grocery store: to White House chief of staff Ron Klain, everything’s great.” Spin Job: “Things Are Better In This Country Than Year Ago”: WH Chief of Staff
- “Staffers and allies of Harris believe her disastrous first year as vice president is in large part due to racial discrimination from [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and his office, a new CNN report claims.” Biden Won’t Defend Black Woman From Racist Attacks, Former Harris Aide Says
- “Could Democrats invoke the 25th Amendment?” “President” Kamala?
- “Now in the midst of this cascading crisis, the ugly smell of political double-cross is in the air as the coalition partners seek a way out. CNN, a source notably supportive of Biden, says that Kamala Harris seems unhappy about being strapped to his downwardly spiraling [junta].” Low and Slow Joe
- “Former Democrat Rep Jeff Van Drew (R-NJ) tells me the vote of no confidence was a LOUD voice vote which Cheney failed,” Newsy reporter Nathaniel Reed wrote on Twitter. “Says no one spoke up to defend her, [Rep. Adam] Kinzinger (R-IL) included.” Wyoming Republican Party Votes To Stop Recognizing Liz-are Cheney as Member of Party
- “Sen. Lisa Murkowski announced on Friday she is running for reelection. Trump endorsed challenger Kelly Tshibaka for her seat and pledged to visit Alaska to campaign against Murkowski.” 13 GOP Incumbents Targeted by Trump’s Revenge Tour in 2022 Midterms
- “Failed presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke on Monday entered the 2022 Texas gubernatorial race looking to redeem his political career.” Shot: Beto “Mickey” O’Rourke’s Seven Greatest Hits — “Walls Do Not Save Lives, Walls End Lives”
- “Many of us are waking up.” Chaser: Texas House Democrat Switches to Republican Party
- Conrad Black: “In allowing snobbery to overcome their better political judgment, NeverTrumpers punish themselves along with the rest of the country with their delusions.”Trump Is Necessary to Restore Two-Party Rule
- “Octogenarian nerd [and cancer on the body politic] is best known for controversial roles in Anita Hill hearings, Batman & Robin starring George Clooney and Alicia Silverstone” Patrick Leahy, Democrat Senator Humiliated by Dick Cheney, Announces Retirement
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “After getting cut off, Nick Rekieta reminded YouTube that ten lawyers considered it a breach of contract.” YouTube Cuts Off the Best Real-Time, Legal Coverage of Rittenhouse Trial and Immediately Regrets It
- Julie Kelly: “In a healthy society, public apologies, not mealymouthed caveats and explainers buried in the entertainment guide, would be plastered on the front page of every newspaper and website.” Retract Every Russian Collusion Story and Fire Everyone Who Wrote Them
- “The newspaper of record is now officially the newspaper of smears.” Behind the New York Times’ Unholy War on Project Veritas
- “The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has publicly criticized the FBI’s raid on Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe in a statement that also denounces the media outlet for allegedly deceptive journalism.” ACLU Condemns FBI Raid on Project Veritas Founder
- “At the time of the Texas ruling, Jones and his Connecticut attorney, Norman Pattis, said the judgement “takes no account of the tens of thousands of documents produced by the defendants, the hours spent sitting for depositions and the various sworn statements filed in these cases.’ They added that they were ‘distressed by what we regard as a blatant abuse of discretion by the trial court. We are determined to see that these cases are heard on the merits.'” Alex Jones Found Liable in Connecticut Sandy Hook Civil Case
- “As our nation looks on at the proceedings at the Supreme Court and the landmark abortion case of Dobbs v Jackson Women’s Health, unity among those who advocate for life is at an all-time high.” Dec. 1: National Day of Repentance as SCOTUS Hears Challenge to MS Pro-Life Law
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- Daniel Greenfield: “Biden abandoned Americans to protect his deal with the Taliban. The deal isn’t over yet.” Biden’s Dirty Deal With the Taliban
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Hero British taxi driver ‘locked suicide bomber in his car’ as friends say he only needed stitches and is already home.” Cops Confirm Blast Outside Liverpool Hospital WAS Terror Incident
- “Evidence of unrest within the CCP has come in trickles but is mounting.” Is Xi Jinping Worried About Leaving China? Chinese Leader Set To Meet So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden Virtually
- “Any connivance of and support for the Taiwan independence forces undermines peace across the Taiwan Strait and would only boomerang in the end,” Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi told Secretary of State Antony Blinken in a preparatory call over the weekend.Beijing Puts Focus on Taiwan Ahead of Xi-Biden Talks
- “Following assault on US embassy, Congress seeks sanctions on Iran-backed militants.”Congress Moves To Strong-Arm Biden, Impose Houthi Sanctions Removed by Junta
- “Vladimir Putin, not his puppet Lubashenko, is the thug responsible for the migrant crisis in Belarus.” Putin’s Winter Chills Europe
- Caroline Glick: “The damage will be irreversible.” Israel Should Not Let the U.S. Reopen its Palestinian Consulate in Jerusalem
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “According to the Outer Space Treaty, a nation must control the objects it puts in space so that they pose no risk to others. Both the Russian and Chinese anti-sat test prove these nations have no respect for the treaties they sign.” Russian Anti-Sat Test Creates 1,500 Pieces of Space Junk
- “Only 34% of independents are ‘confident’ that Biden is an effective commander in chief.”I&I/TIPP Poll: Public Has Also Lost Faith in Biden as Commander In Chief
- “Twenty years after 9/11, is its leadership about anything more than Washington’s revolving door and huge contracts?” Our Military in Decay? Facing Some Hard Truths
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “An initiative to rename roads in Northern Virginia is the kind of wasteful, worthless bureaucratic radicalism that Glenn Youngkin and the Republicans campaigned against in the commonwealth.” The Road to Hell is Paved With Time-Wasting Race-Focused Task Forces
- “How many federal agencies do we pay for? I bet you think, as I once did, that a quick internet search would tell.” How Many Zombie Agencies Does Government Need?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Erwin Haas, M.D.: “An enormous and profitable kitchen-table chemical industry exists at the fringes of society.” The Kitchen-Table Drug Industry
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Department of Interior will initiate a review of a rule banning new oil and gas development within a 10-mile radius near the Chaco Culture National Historical Park over the next two decades, according to a White House fact sheet.” Biden Blocks Oil, Gas Leases in Large New Mexico Region at Request of Native American Tribes
- “‘Climate science’ charlatans blame more or less everything bad that happens on manmade global warming.” Climate Pork-a-Palooza
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Gosh, it sure didn’t long for my prediction from last week — that the new target date of ’25 was garbage — to come true.” NASA IG: Artemis Manned Lunar Landing Will Likely Not Happen in 2025
- “After stopping at a small sand dune (the crescent-shaped white features), it curved around to head to the southeast towards a rough area and a trough that is thought to be filled with sediment.” Zhurong’s Continuing Travels on Mars
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The real joke is that major corporate media outlets falsely accused Joe Rogan of treating himself with horse dewormer.” SNL’s Weird Joe Rogan Spoof Exposes the Show For What It Is: A Tool of Corporate Hacks
- “If this is a sign of which way the series is moving, 007 should surrender his ‘license to kill’ for good. What Happened to James Bond?
HITHER & YON
- “The series is seemingly impervious to today’s demands about ‘revised history,’ systemic racism, and corporate tyranny. That’s the cornerstone of its success.” Yellowstone Reveals Much About America, Just Not What Critics Say
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.