Good morning, kids. Friday and let me just reiterate that anyone who continues to harp on the fact that we need to “move on from the stolen election” is either a glowie, a troll, a glowie troll or has a brain function somewhere between Joe Biden and a crouton. Want to know why Kyle Rittenhouse’s life has been destroyed, regardless of the verdict? Want to know why thugs are able to burn cities to the ground while shocked and outraged parents are labeled terrorists? Want to know why the Klain/Kalorama Klown Kabal don’t give a rat’s ass about OSHA or a court telling them to cease and desist with vaccine mandates?, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera? It’s because they got away with stealing an election. Despite the illusion or the delusion of the still-clueless of regular order and business as usual, it isn’t.
Everything we have endured since last January 20th is because of what the anti-American Democrat left perpetrated on us, last November with the Good Housekeeping seal of approval of the GOP and the courts. Perhaps the darkest recess of this waking nightmare is the fact that dozens of decent, ordinary American citizens are languishing as political prisoners of the Junta that stole America, guests of key gaoler and inquisitor Merrick “Moloch” Garland. Julie Kelly, who is the embodiment of actual journalism has done yeoman’s work in not letting these poor souls be forgotten and bringing to light the abominable treatment that they continue to endure.
Yet her report today on the actual events at the Capitol is right up there with the assassination of Ashli Babbit by rogue DC Cop Michael Byrd on the infuriation meter. Given the words of characters including those putatively on our side such as mincing fey fraud Lindsay Graham who evidently exhorted the cops to shoot to kill the unarmed, hapless protesters who did nothing more than gawk at the drapery, perhaps Michael Byrd was not so rogue after all. In that light, Kelly’s report today is both sickening and enraging:
[Ryan] Nichols’ account is detailed in an appalling new court filing that confirms what American Greatness has reported for months: on January 6, D.C. Metro and Capitol police assaulted nonviolent protesters with explosive devices, rubber bullets, tear gas, and in some cases, their own fists and batons. A tunnel on the lower west side of the Capitol building became a dangerous — and, likely for at least one protester, deadly — battle scene as police viciously attacked American citizens on the “hallowed” grounds of the U.S. Congress.
Nichols, of Texas, has been behind bars since his January 18 arrest; he sits in the D.C. jail specifically used to house January 6 detainees, charged along with Harkrider with multiple offenses including assault of a police officer, civil disorder, and unlawful possession of pepper spray.
So, what on Earth turned two decorated veterans with a history of helping people in crisis into “insurrectionists” who attacked police officers? It was what they saw when they approached the tunnel around 3 p.m. on January 6. “They hear people screaming in pain and crying for help — women and old men are bloodied and injured,” [Nichols’ attorney Joseph] McBride wrote in a motion seeking Nichols’ release. “Training and instincts kick in and they head to the tunnel, wondering if an accident had happened and if other people were even more seriously injured.”
McBride viewed three hours of surveillance video captured by Capitol security camera — the extensive system captured at least 14,000 hours of footage that the Justice Department and Capitol police are desperate to keep away from public view — and described for the first time what happened inside the tunnel where a combination of D.C. and Capitol police, ostensibly, were stationed to prevent protesters from entering the building:
“[Just] after 4:00 pm, Ryan is sprayed multiple times by an officer standing on a ledge in the tunnel,” McBride wrote in a November 1 filing. “He is also separated from a woman who stood next to Ryan at different times at the Western Terrace. She was middle aged and nice. Ryan promised to keep an eye on her. The woman was wearing a red shirt and a MAGA hat. Shortly thereafter, officers begin terrorizing people in and around the tunnel. People are screaming and getting crushed. There is a pile of human beings stacked on top of each other at the tunnel entrance. People are trapped and there is nowhere to go.”
McBride focused on the conduct of one officer in particular, with badge number L359 and wearing a white shirt. The unidentified officer begins “to beat a man for no apparent reason . . . [and] beats the man so badly that the man crawls over to the woman with the MAGA hat.”
At this point, according to the security video, the officer turns his sights on the woman. “Then for reasons that no fair minded or decent human being will ever understand — [the officer wearing the] White-shirt turns his attention to the woman and begins to pulverize her,” McBride explained. “The weapon this officer appears to be using is a collapsible stick, designed to break windows in emergency situations. This stick is neither designed nor to be used against another human being . . .”
. . . 2:08:30:White-shirt spears and pokes the woman with his baton about the head, neck, and face so as to inflict maximum pain;
2:08:46: White-shirt beats the woman with his baton striking her eight times in six seconds;
2:09:13: White-shirt punches the woman in the face, with his left-hand, landing five punches in five seconds, with all of his might;
2:09:35: Another officer joins in and starts beating the woman in the head with his baton, landing twelve strikes in seven seconds;
2:10:47: If you pause the video here, you will see the welts on the woman’s face along with a disturbing look of helplessness; . . .
. . . 2:11:24: The woman is taken to the back of tunnel and is never seen again.
These assaults occurred about 10 minutes before the lifeless body of Rosanne Boyland was seen lying on the ground, just outside the tunnel. Most of the violent brawls between police and protesters take place near this tunnel in response to what McBride calls “overwhelming police brutality and misconduct. . .”
. . . [DC cop Harry] Dunn told the January 6 select committee in July that he carried an “unconscious woman,” presumably Boyland, into House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer’s office.
The D.C. Medical Examiner’s Office concluded Boyland died of a drug overdose but that autopsy result is highly suspicious considering the video footage and first-hand accounts of others about what happened to her that afternoon.
Ah yes. As Dan Aykroyd would say, “Another drug-related death.” It should come as no surprise that Ryan Nichols is still behind bars – 10 months later and still without a court date. Well, considering that he is a dangerous, white supremacist insurrectionist who came to the Capitol to overthrow “our precious democracy” (vomit) why shouldn’t he be (do I really need a “/sarc” tag here?)?
You know, I greatly admire and respect Victor Davis Hanson; he truly is a brilliant man in every sense of the word. But an essay of his published Tuesday posited the question in its title “Can The FBI Be Salvaged?” I shouldn’t really rag on Hanson because the gravamen of his discourse catalogs the long train of abuses particularly over the course of the past six years. Yet he still feels that the agency can be redeemed if perhaps as he concludes “by moving to the nation’s heartland — perhaps Kansas — far away from the political and media tentacles that have so deeply squeezed and corrupted it.”
The ascendancy of Donald Trump did not lead to that agency’s corruption. The problem is the FBI has always been a corrupt, highly politicized institution that, like every other bureaucracy, has one and only one mission: perpetual growth and the accrual of more power. It’s actions in taking an active role in sabotaging his campaign, his presidency, and then his re-election bid were standard operating procedure that his mere presence revealed. That said, no other GOP or rare conservative president ever was an existential threat to the agency or to the globalist enterprise it defended. Trump was and so they, along with every other bureaucracy were forced to go nuclear on him, and of course on all of us who elected him, thereby revealing for all who have eyes to see the sham/illusion of two-party electoral politics as it was.
It and its parent agency the Department of Justice are acting as official instruments of political repression and will use every means at its disposal, up to and including physical violence and terror to preserve itself from the enemies of The State. And that state is NOT the United States of America as founded.
Psaki-Psircling back to VDH, he too seems to be clinging to the illusion of business as usual, despite all the evidence piling up like container ships off his beloved California coast, or more unambiguously bloodied and battered citizens like Roseanne Boyland outside of Steny Hoyer’s office last January 6th. The belief that there is even the remotest possibility of moving the FBI to Kansas let alone that doing so will cure it of its ills is risible. If, as blinkered buffoon Andy McCarthy insists, there are good and decent people still working at that agency, then the only thing that will “fix” the FBI and the DOJ for that matter is if these masses of decent agents, with Mr. McCarthy leading the way, grab Moloch Garland, Fey Wray and the upper leadership echelons of both, arrest them and toss them in the same DC lockup where so many actually decent Americans are being imprisoned while liberating these martyrs from their illegal confinement. Liberate Kyle Rittenhouse and Derek Chauvin as well.
Of course, all of that is a non-starter considering the junta itself is still in power. And they have more divisions than we do. Yet, still, here we are.
Yesterday, a commenter (sorry I don’t remember) posted a link to an amazing essay, comparing the massive victory of the junta in dealing a seeming knockout blow to us “deplorables.” The premise is built around the significance of “Let’s Go Brandon!” with a lengthy analysis and comparison of our current travails in context to, of all things, the Imperial Japanese strategy against the US in World War 2, and why ultimately the “elite” and “woke” will fail and spectacularly.
Having spent much of their stored power on a shock and awe campaign that neither shocked nor awed the working men and women of America, the woke now increasingly hunker down for a long political war of attrition that they on some level must know they structurally cannot win, no matter how disciplined, fanatical, or moral they may be. So please, have some understanding if they choose not to find the humor in the simple phrase “Let’s go Brandon!”. They have all the right in the world to not find any of this particularly funny.
It’s a long essay and it is worthy of your time, if for no other reason than as a morale booster. But the one thing that the author misses is the fact that while the ruling class will certainly starve without the labor of the country/working/productive class, it is the former that still controls the instrumentalities of force. As to whether the ultimate endgame of a force of arms on the State’s part can overcome and impose its will on the people . . .
The jury is out. Pun definitely intended, all things considered.
Have a good weekend.
* * * * *
My book, The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, is available now at the link.
Note, regardless of how you purchased it, please leave a review on Amazon as it helps boost visibility while putting me on Moloch Garland’s watch list. Win-win!
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “CDC said the illness typically lasts for 2-4 weeks. In Africa, monkeypox has been shown to cause death in as many as 1 in 10 persons who contract the disease.” (so relieved that all our federal agencies are staffed with the most qualified, trustworthy people interested only in our safety and well-being – jjs) CDC Alerts U.S. Health Care Providers to Monkeypox as Second Recent Case is Reported in U.S.
- Julie Kelly: “The D.C. Medical Examiner’s Office concluded Rosanne Boyland died of a drug overdose but that autopsy result is highly suspicious.” Terror in the Capitol Tunnel
- “Without intending, Zimmerman triggered a dark new phase in the history of progressive America.” From George Zimmerman to Kyle Rittenhouse: A Decade of Woke Misrule
- Daniel Greenfield: “What makes world leaders who can’t fix the most basic problems think they can change the climate?” Don’t Ask About Empty Shelves, Our Leaders Are Too Busy Saving the World
- “There is only one logical endpoint to the war on human suffering.” Today Wokeness, Tomorrow Antinatalism
CIVIL WAR 2.0: RITTENHOUSE TRIAL, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- The 39-year-old who goes by then name of Maurice Freeland “was on bond that night for an alleged assault on his girlfriend that included kicking her in the ribcage having thrown her to the floor.” Shocker: “Jump-Kick Man” Who Tried Stomping Kyle Rittenhouse to Death Identified; Subhuman Career Criminal With a History of Violence
- “What the jurors appear to be hung up on is the thin vestige of a scintilla of a chance that Kyle Rittenhouse, by dint of supposedly pointing his weapon in a fuzzy video, somehow ‘provoked’ the deadly attack by Joseph Rosenbaum, the first man the teen shot on August 25, 2020. . . Trial watchers believe the jury forewoman is the hold-up. She asked to see the drone ‘Hocus Pocus out of focus’ video as well as surveillance video taken by an FBI fixed-wing aircraft that was spying during the riots.” Stuck Rittenhouse Jurors Ask to See Hocus Pocus Out of Focus “Provocation” Video and All Hell May Break Loose
- “If the Left succeeds in destroying this young man’s life, it will be cruel testimony to the degree to which their lies, their cynicism, and their sordid values have won the day.” Kyle Rittenhouse IS America
- “Judge Schroeder, who said the ultimate truth of the incident was not yet known, nevertheless called the incident an ‘extremely serious matter.'” WATCH: Rittenhouse Judge Kicks MSLSD Out of Trial After Alleged Jury Stalking Incident
- “While we have not been advised of any existing imminent danger, we feel this is the best course of action to protect our students and staff during an uncertain time.” Kenosha Schools Close for Rest of Week as Rittenhouse Verdict Looms
* * * * *
- “Black students attacking Asian-American students on Philly trains is apparently nothing new.” Asian-American Students Attacked on Philadelphia Train
- “AGs spent taxpayer money on hidden cams, undercover officers.” New York AG Quits Spy Campaign Against Pro-Life Activists
- “Americans shouldn’t have to put up with an attorney general who treats parents as domestic terrorists.” Merrick Garland Must Go (to Hell – jjs)
- “The Chairman of the House Committee on January 6th has numerous ties to extremist groups in America.” Jan 6 Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson Called Secessionist Nation of Islam Program “Absolutely Important”
- “The latest moves by the Biden Justice Department and the FBI are seen by likely voters as political persecution.” POLL: Bannon/O’Keefe Targeting Viewed as Politically Motivated by Majority of Voters
- “To be clear, we have never and would never close an account due to a client’s political affiliation.” Conservative PAC Cancels Event With Trump Jr. After JPMorgan Chase Subsidiary Cuts Ties With Group, Then Backpedals
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) asked a federal judge on Nov. 15 to give it until the year 2076 to fully release the documents in its possession tied to the approval of the Pfizer-BioNTech [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine. The FDAs request was made in a filing as part of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit by a medical transparency group” . . . “The FDA’s promise of transparency is, to put it mildly, a pile of illusions.” (hat-tip to Moron Robbie – jjs) FDA Asks Court for 55 Years to Fully Release Pfizer Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- “A reporter thought he’d nailed DeSantis with a clever ‘gotcha’ question about government action on vaccine mandates but DeSantis nailed him instead.” Ron DeSantis’ Fiery Statement About True Conservative Governance
- “We’re making sure that people have a right to earn a living. People have a right to have protections in their place of employment,” he said, adding parents should also have protection “to be able to direct the upbringing of their kids.” Shot: Gov. DeSantis Signs Legislation Protecting Florida Jobs Against Vaccine Mandates
- “Virginia’s governor-elect Glenn Youngkin says that he won’t take action to prevent localities from mandating the [Chinese] COVID jab or masks for their constituents.” (one term and done – jjs) Chaser: Youngkin Signals He Won’t Ban Local Vaccine and Mask Coercion Like Strong Conservative Governors
- “Biden’s Jab or Job policy is unconstitutional and immoral. It is yet another attempt to break the backs of America’s working class but also an unprecedented attack on access to health care services for the poor and elderly. I am pleased with the expedited order issued by Judge Doughty and look forward to quickly defeating the federal government’s overreach.”Federal Judge Fast-Tracks Lawsuit Against Vaccine Mandate for Healthcare Employees
- “Let me be very clear: our message to businesses right now is to move forward with measures that will make their workplaces safer and protect them and their workforces from [Chinese] COVID-19.” Piss-Hockey Psaki After OSHA Pauses Biden’s Vaccine Mandate: “Nothing Has Changed”
- “OSHA may be gauging the degree to which employers will support additional federal regulations, as the rule asks about current company policy, as well as any ‘controls that you attempted to employ but found ineffective or infeasible.'” OSHA Poised To Expand Employer Vaccine Mandate to Smaller Businesses?
* * * * *
- “Complete failure is the phrase that fits best here.” Fauci Finally Admits Vaccines Don’t Protect Against Serious Chinese COVID or Death
- “Elicit fear then use calls for lockdown as justification for lockdown.” Jordan Peterson: Government Adviser Told Me Chinese COVID Rules Based on Opinion Polls, Not Science
- “Newport News Shipbuilding is the world’s only manufacturer of the U.S. Navy’s nuclear-powered aircraft carriers and one of two manufacturers of Virginia and Columbia Class submarines. With 25,000 employees, it is also the Commonwealth of Virginia’s largest industrial employer.” Report: Navy Shipbuilding Contractor Suspends Vaccine Mandate After Workers Threaten to Quit
- “As data becomes increasingly clarified, the most restrictive countries throw in the towel on containment, and people fight back against vaccine mandates, it’s worth examining how and why we may finally be on the road back to normalcy.” Have We Turned the Corner on Chinese Covid Hysteria?
- “The group argued that genetic sequences of the virus are critical to understanding the [Chinese] origin of the [Chinese] pandemic.” Whistleblower Sues NIH to Release Documents on China Removing Chinese COVID-19 Information from Database
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The white coat supremacists cast their holiday spell.” ‘Tis the Season to be Fearful
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “I don’t know whether to call you professor or comrade.” John Kennedy Grills Biden’s “Marxist” Shoplifter/Nominee
- “You can’t just interrupt me!” John Kennedy Explodes on Dem Senator Sherrod Brown-25 In Tense Exchange
- “According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 10.4 million job openings as of the last day of September — exceeding the total number of unemployed workers. Meanwhile, the number of employees quitting reached 4.4 million — indicating a labor market that heavily favors workers rather than firms.” Starbucks Partners With Amazon to Open Cashier-Less Coffee Shop as Labor Shortage Continues
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- In a bizarre twist, a petition created to reinstate Walker claimed that backlash over the professor is “based on nothing more than misinformation and stigma, all fueled by some individuals’ desire to virtue-signal their hatred of pedophilia rather than support evidence-backed child protection initiatives and research.” Academics Speak Out for Old Dominion U. Pervert Prof Put on Leave After Defending Pedophiles
- “Emerson College said TPUSA violated the ‘Bias Related Behavior’ policy for distributing stickers critical of the Chinese government.” Emerson College Denies Appeal of “Bias” Charge Against Conservative Student Group Over China Criticism
- “Woke fanatics’ predilection for violence acts as a force multiplier on their influence.” The University of North Korea: An Insider’s Account
- “How an editorial in UConn’s student newspaper exposes what wrong in the debate about Israel.” Editorializing for Hamas
- Glenn Reynolds: “What can you say about an institution that is willing to break faith with its members and engage in blackmail and the subornation of false statements to wage a political vendetta? Sadly, you’d have to say that it’s pretty typical these days.” Students Suing Yale Law Show America’s Elites Have a Low Opinion of Minorities
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Texas Gov. Greg Abbott thinks border states must take action in the face of federal inaction. But is it too little, too late?” In South Texas, the Border Crisis Threatens to Become a Constitutional Crisis
- “Plot the no-go zones on a map, and it’s clear the policy’s real intent is to transform huge portions of our communities into havens for criminal aliens.” The Biden Junta Just Forced Every American Town To Host Illegal Immigrants
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Iranian nationals Seyyed Mohammad Hosein Musa Kazemi, 24, and Sajjad Kashian, 27, are accused of obtaining ‘U.S. voter information from at least one state election website” and sending “threatening email messages to intimidate and interfere with voters,’ according to the indictment. The pair also attempted to gain unauthorized access to state voting sites and accessed an unnamed U.S. media company’s computer network.” Two Iranians Charged for Cyberattacks Meant To Influence 2020 Election
- “Peters is accused of allowing an unauthorized person to make copies of election equipment hard drives. That data was eventually released on the internet by people who believe the 2020 election was stolen, leading the state to decertify all of Mesa County’s election machines.” (hat tip to MTF for this; the FBI is a political hit squad for sure – jjs) FBI Searches Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters’ Home in Election Security Breach Investigation
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “An obscure Russian set the bait and every kinky Democrat and Trump hater swallowed it, hook, line, and sinker.” (not including those in the highest echelons of government who were the actual colluders who concocted this smear in the first place – jjs) Igor Danchenko’s Wet Dream
- “It seems the forces weakening our country, to the delight of Vladimir Putin, come to a head in one Sergei Millian.” (Putin benefitted for sure, but he was not the man behind the plot; it was the Democrat Deep State that ran the show – jjs) Durham Investigation Intrigue: Sergei Millian, an FBI Plant?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “VP Nourhan Mesbah faces calls for her resignation over anti-Semitic tweets.” DNC Weighs Disaffiliation From College Dems Amid Anti-Semitism Scandal
- “Democrats in both legislative chambers are at loggerheads over including or excluding religious centers. But the fight also marks another point of contention between religious liberty and anti-discrimination laws. And naturally, many Democrats would opt for squashing religious liberty over offending or excluding a much smaller minority.” Biden Moves to Destroy Religious-Based Childcare
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Daniel Greenfield: “What a $95,000 scholarship for a congressional Castro supporter reveals about academic corruption.” The Real USC Scandal is How Democrat Politicians, Not Celebs, Got In
- Please, it’s inflation caused by Trump, haterz!!! Judicial Watch: Biden’s Secret Service Travel Costs to Delaware and Domestic Stops, $2.25 Million
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- Delayed until this morning. Big woop. McCarthy is a useless fool; he couldn’t prevent 13 piece-of-shit RINO scum from saving the Democrats’ trillion dollar infrastructure scam which is the gateway drug to this insane disaster that will utterly destroy whatever vestige of our freedom and livelihoods we still retain. Thank you for your service. Now go away, and take the GOP with you. Democrats Wave White Flag: Kevin McCarthy’s Epic Speech Forces Recess, Delay on Planned “Bilk Bolshevism Biggerer” Vote
- “Giving Democrats an undeserved win wasn’t just bad politics. It was an example of old-time corrupt deal-making. Yet the 13’s critics are being portrayed as violent ‘insurrectionists.'”The 13 Republicans Who Saved Biden’s Infrastructure Bill Aren’t Martyrs
- “Overall, this bill remains a piece of junk — written, re-written and re-re-rewritten all year long with no eye on what the nation needs nor even whether it makes any sense, except as an effort to pass some of the left’s longstanding agenda while Democrats are in control.”Dems’ Gimmickry Doesn’t Make Bilk Bolshevism Bigger Bill Any Less of a Disaster for America
- “News of Etienne’s departure follows a CNN report in which it was revealed that the relationship between Harris and President Joe Biden has begun to fracture.” Top Kamala Harris Aide Announces Resignation as VP Publicly Walks Back Reports of Infighting
- As a result of the newly-drawn map, [North Carolina Rep. G.K.] Butterfield said, he was forced to “make the difficult decision that [he] will not seek re-election to the U.S. House of Representatives.” “It’s Racially Gerrymandered”: Long-Time Democrat Blames New District Map For Retirement (I don’t see you moaning about James Clyburn – jjs)
- “An ominous double whammy.” New Polling Spells Trouble for Democrats in Midterms
- “Democrat leaders should have paid more attention to the volumes of evidence that Kamala Harris isn’t even up to the empty role of vice president.” We Warned Dems About Kamala
- “Even though it’s Joe Biden and his allies who are downsizing the vice president’s position, White House press secretary Jen Psaki is blaming those evil right-wingers for undermining Harris — just because she’s nonwhite and a woman.” Democrats Playing the Race Card to Defend Harris Shows How Desperate They Are
- “As Biden’s and Harris’s poll ratings drop like a rock, the media decided the time for a puff piece on Mayor Pete was now.” The Media Has Decided It’s Time to Start Campaigning for Mayor Pete-r Puffer
- “Harris’ confidence in the face of a direct question about administration troubles may signal that things aren’t as bad as they seem. Then again, Kamala could simply be whistling — or cackling — past the graveyard.” Kamala’s Response to the Question of Whether She Feels Underused Might Not Be What You’d Expect
* * * * *
- “McCarthy should act immediately to strip both Cheney and Kinzinger of their committee assignments. If Cheney and Kinzinger want to do the bidding of Nancy Pelosi, then they can go to Pelosi to ask for committee assignments.” Dear Kevin McCarthy: A Leader Must Fight
- “It is a widening, energetic, and innovative movement.” (now if we could only get rid of the GOP and the CoC-whores – jjs) The Ascendent National Conservatives
- “Glenn Youngkin sought to inspire party colleagues to adopt the mantle of parental rights in education as a centerpiece to next year’s elections.” Youngkin’s Win Bolsters GOP Optimism, But Did Governors Learn?
- “. . . as both Republicans and Democrats take advantage of their partisan control of the redistricting process in various states, the notion that there will be districts that are ‘up for grabs’ in 2022 is rapidly disappearing. In fact, the technology of drawing new district lines has become so precise and sophisticated that almost all congressional races will heavily favor one party or another.” Will Swing Districts Disappear, or Will the Courts and Commissions Save Them?
- “This may be very hard for leftists who salivate whenever they hear the word “minorities,” but Hispanics are not one uniform, amorphous, blob.” Some Truly Absurd Ideas The Left Has About Hispanics
- “Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan once again showcased his ignorance of cancel culture, claiming it’s when people criticize politicians for doing their jobs badly. No, that’s called accountability.” Larry Hogan Still Doesn’t Understand What Cancel Culture Is
- “It’s not too soon for a pre-mortem postmortem.” Joe Biden’s Political Obituary
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Such a suit could involve hundreds of thousands of investors who purchased more than two billion shares of Facebook stock.” Here We Go: Ohio Attorney General Sues Facebook for Securities Fraud, Alleging the Company Misled Investors
- “You should be concerned when Tribalism reemerges in public, and boy has it.” Video: Tucker Carlson Slams MSNBC Race Baiter Reid’s Latest Racist Rant About “White Tears”
- “I mean, if Don, Jr. had done what Hunter Biden had done, it would be every night, all night on MSNBC.” Bill Maher Slams Liberal Media For Ignoring Hunter Biden Laptop Right to Fredo Cuomo’s Face
- “There wasn’t violence. There wasn’t bloodshed.” (tell that to Yankel Rosenbaum and Fred Harari – jjs) ‘There Wasn’t Violence. There Wasn’t Bloodshed’: MSLSD Whitewashes Al Sharpton’s History
- “They have no excuse for promoting his lies.” Christopher Steele’s Stenographers in the Press
- “It remains unclear whether this pushback for freedom at MIT will have any positive results. Nonetheless, it shows us our proper course for the future. Freedom is under attack at all levels in America today. Standing by and making believe it isn’t happening, or that it doesn’t involve you so you can ignore it, is no longer acceptable. Americans must now stand up loudly to defend those who are being attacked, and aggressively work to end this oppressive leftist movement’s effort to shut down open debate.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Professor Defends Free Speech, Is Cancelled by MIT and Attacked by Students, Yet Fights Back and Wins
- “The management of the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida recently informed the David Horowitz Freedom Center that the hotel will no longer host the Center’s Restoration Weekend, which it had done for 19 of the 27 years the Center has held the annual event. The Breakers’ management now states that the Center is too controversial, and therefore cannot be welcomed back again.” A Letter to the Management of the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach
- “The spike in violent crime across America has convinced fence-sitters on the gun control issue that maybe it’s time to stop listening to politicians who are enabling violent mobs to run wild in our city streets and think of their families and their own personal protection.”Support For Gun Control Cratering as Violent Crime Soars
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- And Kyle Rittenhouse’s life hangs by a thread? As J-6 political prisoners rot for months on end in solitary? This is NOT America. Judge Gives 20-Year-Old Man Who Pleaded Guilty To Rape No Jail Time
- “Jones has been on death row for almost two decades after being tried and convicted of the 1999 murder of Paul Howell, according to a press release. Jones has always maintained his innocence.” Oklahoma Gov. Stitt Commutes Man Set To Be Executed In Hours
- “There are some crimes for which even life imprisonment without parole simply does not suffice.” Capital Punishment Still Serves Its Purpose. Don’t Abolish It
- “Cities imposing vaccine requirements on public employees are making their police-retention problems worse — and endangering public safety.” Mandates Won’t Immunize Against Crime
- “We don’t know how often Biden’s nominee for comptroller of the currency has shoplifted in her life. We know only one thing for sure: what side she’s on.” Shoplifting Saule Omarova and the War on Retail
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Robert Spencer: “The U.S. during the regime of Joe Biden’s handlers will not offer a serious challenge to Chinese hegemony. And so the residents of Taiwan must prepare for a very difficult future.” President Xi Spanks Biden in Video Call
- “GOP senator questions whether Biden [junta] can keep athletes safe during Beijing games.”Cotton Thrashes China, Biden Junta in Call for “Complete and Total” Olympics Boycott
- “The IDF: The 62-year-old woman confessed to her role as a ‘fundraiser for the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP),’ a U.S. and EU-designated terrorist group.” Israel: Spanish Woman Sentenced For Raising Funds For Palestinian Terror Group PFLP
- Meh. We’ve already had one in the White House. Still do. Communist Takes Over as Mayor of Major Austrian City
- “Another ‘Western’ idea takes hold, despite Beijing’s best efforts.” #MeToo Comes to China
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The Biden [junta] does not care about religious freedom. Instead, this appears to be an attempted ideological purge of our military.” Vaccine Mandates Sow Mass Chaos Throughout Military as Service Members Seek Religious Accommodations
- “When illusions create a recipe for disaster.” Western Immigration Policy: Assimilation or Reverse Assimilation?
- “Keeping alive the memory of the many victims in France of Muslim murderers.” A “Mireille Knoll Day” for France
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Buried in a Senate bill meant to increase U.S. competition with China . . .” Democrats Allocate $5 Million for National Science Foundation “Diversity Officer”
- “By funding scientific study according to students’ and researchers’ race rather than their achievements, this bill will likely damage U.S. pre-eminence in science.” Republicans Are Helping Democrats Embed Systemic Racism In So-Called “Defense” Bill
- “Policymakers can improve options for parents without forgiving student debt.” (nice bookend to the article up top about antinatalism – jjs) Loan Giveaways Won’t Boost Family Formation
- “And the worst part? It’s already been tried.” (isn’t this really the story of socialism? – jjs)The Dumbest Thing Democrats Could Do with the Post Office
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “For me, it’s a religious thing.” (well, yeah, considering she worships money, power and botulinum gelato in a $24,000 fridge – jjs) Malig-Nancy Pelosi Uses Religion To Defend $550 Billion Climate Change Spending
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “According to this schedule 2022 will be devoted to refining the rocket to make it dependable, and 2023 will be used to fly unmanned cargo flights to prove it out for later manned flights.” Musk Lays Out Starship Testing Plan
- “. . . the list of unmanned commercial lander missions to the Moon is quite astonishing — seven missions in the next three years.” NASA Awards Intuitive Machines Another Contract to Deliver Science Instruments to the Moon
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “California’s biggest teachers union plotted to push LGBT politics on kids and undermine parents, principals, and communities who might get in the way.” LEAKED: Teachers Reveal How They “Stalk”Kids, Sideline Parents to Pull Middle Schoolers Into LGBT Groups
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Money over morals for the king.” Enes Kanter Slams LeBron James for Ignoring Chinese Genocide
- “Wallen’s tour announcement is a feel-good story. It’s a sign that fans, not immoral executives, can tip the scales far more than elites would like.” While Corporate America Tries To Cancel Him, Morgan Wallen Is Going Back On Tour
- Christian Toto: “Comedian counters by selling out competing club, Ryan Long joins the fight.”Toronto Club Cancels Andrew Schulz for Telling “Inappropriate Jokes”
- “Where real racism lies.” Ami Horowitz Video: New Yorkers Believe Obesity Stems From Racism
HITHER & YON
- “Much of the world around us is defined by an impetuous cascade towards nothingness.” A Flight Into Death: Sigmund Freud, Byung-Chul Han, and the Decadence of Late Liberalism
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.