Good morning, kids. Tuesday and before I get to the shocking (not) news that the confirmed animal and alleged mass murderer Darrell Brooks was unleashed on society by the Milwaukee DA’s office despite a rap sheet the size of a phone book (remember those?) that was a catalog of violent crime going back years, I want to Psaki-Psircle back to a story from last week that got lost in the sauce of the Rittenhouse trial, yet is absolutely relevant to Brooks, Kyle Rittenhouse and the powder keg that the anti-American Left is setting off all around us.
Last week, a video of a violent racist attack on a group of Asian-American students on a public train in Philadelphia was widely circulated on social media. The perpetrators were four African-American girls, one of whom was wearing a hijab.
It began with four perpetrators hurling racist abuse and intimidating and physically assaulting a group of Asian-American high school students who were sitting in close proximity. The Asian-American victims helplessly attempted to shield themselves from the violence.
In time, a senior Asian-American girl student attempted to intervene and bring a stop to the assault. This lead to her being the target of violence and abuse from the four African-American girls.
The Asian-American girl student was struck on her head multiple times and was slammed against the train doors. The assailant group kicked and punched her as she laid flat on the ground of the train compartment. One of the assailants even took off her shoe and used it to strike the victim multiple times.
A man eventually intervened before the video is halted. . . The question remains what caused the inconsolable rage in the minds of these teenaged African-American girls? . . .
. . . Sadly, the attack on the SEPTA train will be followed by many other racist attacks. The rage that has been created simply cannot melt into thin air. The race hustlers hence have blood on their hands.
The litany of black-on-white and black-on-non-black attacks over the past 20 years and longer is mind boggling, not only in their sheer numbers, as was recorded in Colin Flaherty’s frightening eye-opener White Girl Bleed A Lot which was published nearly nine years ago, but for the fact that the media either embargoes these stories outright or failing that spins the facts faster than a dervish in an Iranian centrifuge, to create the narrative that the attack was somehow justified. Sound familiar?
Blacks killing other blacks, in the form of gun play and involving young males in particular wastes the lives of thousands every year. And yet whenever there is a mass shooting somewhere, the shrieking to grab our guns is loud, vituperative and constant. Except of course if the mass shooting involves exclusively blacks. Well, black folk are indeed the victims of oppression and genocide, both before they’re born and if they escape a Planned Parenthood/DNC “d & c.”
Thank you, Barack Hussein Obama (‘mmm, mmm, MMM!!!”). Before he came on the scene, America for most part had put its ugliest aspect, racism, behind it. It should be noted that while racism was indeed an ugly aspect of our history, it was not the defining aspect of our history. The fact that we overcame it is the defining aspect of our history. Yet in the years since the end of the Civil Rights era, several unfortunate incidents were amplified by the usual suspects tore at the bandages and picked at the scars. I know people who, despite Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayer, Frank Marshall Davis and all the rest of it, still voted for this disturbed fool solely because he was black and to expunge the feelings of guilt over racism they never felt and oppression they never committed, in the hope that doing so would finally lead to the post-racial harmonious America of MLK’s “dream” being fulfilled.
And how did that work out for us? Not only did that not occur, but racism – that is the American left using it as a cudgel and pretext to accrue more and more power – have set us back 100 years in terms of race relations. Before I go any further, I need to state here for the record that whatever racism there was and is in this country is solely because of the Democrat Party and the anti-American Left. Yet they have weaponized it to such an extent, that thanks to the brainwashing of academia and the media for over 50 years now, the meme that America is structurally, institutionally an illegitimate, racist nation, stolen from indigenous peoples and built on slavery and oppression of non-whites is becoming more and more accepted as fact. This is not just in the typical blue urban shit-holes, which is bad enough, but in the heartland.
This flies in the face of facts, history and reason. How can this be so if we elected and re-elected a black man to the presidency? Or if Oprah Winfrey can be worth an estimated $3.5-$4 billion dollars? If we are indeed what race hustlers like Ibram X. Krement claim, how does one account for the latter? Well, either both of them are bought and paid for Uncle Toms shucking and jiving while getting paid to help keep their fellow blacks down, OR, they made it because America actually is the freest, least racist society in history.
America as an institutionally racist nation and an illegitimate one is the same kind of Goebbels-level lie as the Soviet KGB-created myth of “Palestine” having been stolen by the Jews. And yet vermin like Darrell Brooks imitates one of his Hamas soul-mates and sends his SUV through a crowd of white Christians during the holiday season.
None of this is accidental, of course. The actions of this walking cancer and all the other monsters and fiends – black and white who support BLM and are itching for race war – have been stoked by the Democrats to both distract from their abject failures and as a means to divide and conquer. More riots, more violence and voila – yet another crisis they can’t let go to waste. We’ll see if the Rittenhouse verdict makes those who seek to burn down America, and those who want to give them “the space to destroy” will think twice about lighting the tampon on that Molotov cocktail.
Smart money, become less and less valuable these days, says they won’t. And speaking of Obama, as Biden sundowns and takes Kamala with him, it’s not Mayor Peter Puffer that’s waiting in the wings. It’s Michelle. She just got her first $100 million from Bezos.
* * * * *
My book, The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, is available now at the link.
Note, regardless of how you purchased it, please leave a review on Amazon as it helps boost visibility while putting me on Moloch Garland’s watch list. Win-win!
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “A compromised political elite is responding to a virus likely juiced up in a Chinese bioweapons lab by adopting scientifically unprecedented, Communist-style social controls.”How Deep Chinese Influence Pushed Australia Into Astonishing Chinese COVID Tyranny
- “We are witnessing the consequences of race-baiting in politics and the media.” Racist Gang Attack on Philadelphia Train Targeting Asians Demonstrates Effect of Race Hustlers on the Minds of Black Youth
- “In any event, one may hope for Trump’s return to the presidential sweepstakes in 2024, battle tested-and-hardened, with a better knowledge of the political snake pit, less prone to give credence to questionable advisors, ready to take arms against a fraudulent media apparatus, indifferent to the seductions of a glitzy presidential curatorship, and willing to assume a Lincoln-esque determination to fight the country’s domestic enemies tooth and nail. It’s a tall order, but a second term is needed to correct the mistakes of the first.”Where Trump Went Wrong
- Daniel Greenfield: “A Swiss human experimenter, a Hungarian Nazi collaborator, and an Iranian tech tycoon walk into Washington D.C.” Three Foreign Billionaires Finance the Dem Dark Money Machine
WAUKESHA RACISM-MOTIVATED MASSACRE
- “In the case this month, a woman told police Brooks purposefully ran her ‘over with his vehicle’ while she was walking through a gas station parking lot after he had followed her there after a fight, according to the criminal complaint.” Report: Waukesha Parade Massacre Suspect Darrell Brooks Jr. Accused of Running Over Woman Weeks Ago
- “John Chisholm inspired progressive prosecutors like Chesa Boudin.” Meet the Progressive DA Behind the Waukesha Bail Catastrophe
- “The State’s bail recommendation in this case was inappropriately low in light of the nature of the recent charges and the pending charges against Mr. Brooks,” the letter continued. “The bail recommendation in this case is not consistent with the approach of the Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office toward matters involving violent crime, nor was it consistent with the risk assessment of the defendant prior to setting of bail.” Milwaukee DA Admits They Really Screwed Up Letting Waukesha Suspect Out On Bond Just Days Before Christmas Parade Attack
- “This is another case in which leftist control over the criminal justice system has killed people.” The Waukesha Massacre Picture Begins to Emerge
- Robert Spencer: “Another tragedy incited by leftist rhetoric.” 5 Dead, 40 Injured in Waukesha, Thanks to the Left
- “The revolution has started.” BLM Thug Claims, Without Evidence, Wisconsin Attack Might Be Retribution For Rittenhouse Verdict
- “[Mary] Lemanski is the social media director for the Democratic Party in DuPage County, according to the New York Post, and also studies comedic acting at Second City Chicago.” (and ‘my karma ran over your dogma’ – jjs) Illinois Democrat: Waukesha SUV Rampage Was “Karma” for Rittenhouse Trial
- “A total mystery.” The Strange Incident in Waukesha
- “Our group was doing what they loved, performing in front of crowds in a parade putting smiles on faces of all ages, filling them with joy and happiness. While performing the grannies enjoyed hearing the crowds’ cheers and applause which certainly brought smiles to their faces and warmed their hearts.” Vigil Held for “Dancing Grannies”–Victims of Waukesha Parade Tragedy
RITTENHOUSE ACQUITTAL AFTERMATH
- “Mr. [so-called quote-unquote “president”], if I could say one thing to you, I would urge you to go back and watch the trial and understand the facts before you make a statement.” Rittenhouse: Biden Attacked My Character with “Actual Malice,” I Have Lawyers Looking Into Lies about Me
- “Rittenhouse further stated that he could have been out of jail by mid-September, but his lawyers wanted to keep him in jail until November 20.” (whoa! – jjs) Another Kraaken Unreleased? Rittenhouse: I Spent 87 Days in Jail Because Lin Wood, John Pierce “Used” Me to Raise Money “For Their Own Benefit”
- “Self defense law survived the media/prosecutorial onslaught.” Rittenhouse Verdict Has Leftist Rioters Worried: “It Fundamentally Changed the Culture of Protest”
- “Any able-bodied man over 16 years old had a moral obligation to defend Kenosha against vandals, looters, and arsonists attacking while police stood down.” Kyle Rittenhouse and Every Able-Bodied Man Had a Moral Obligation to Protect Kenosha
- “Dems don’t have too many cards left to play these days, just their two obsessions.”Rittenhouse, Racism, and Gun Control
- Conrad Black: “The Rittenhouse case avoided the curse of the American justice system; it certainly did not exonerate or vindicate it.” Kenosha Prosecutors Exemplify the Problem with America’s Justice System
- Click here for the ravings of the Democrats’ Hammer and Sickle Cell goon squad. I’m not going to post death porn this early. Suffice it to say, Rittenhouse is doing this purely defensively. Not that it will help because you cannot try to placate or reason with cancer. You cut it out. Political Terror Group Black Lives Matter Responds After Rittenhouse Says He Supports Their Movement
- “Black Rifle Coffee, a company that disavowed Rittenhouse after he was seen wearing their t-shirt, has remained silent on all social media accounts following his ‘not guilty’ verdict.”Black Rifle Coffee Silent Following “Not Guilty” Rittenhouse Verdict
- “It took a 17-year-old showing up with a gun, plus the loss of two lives, for Democrats to realize that not everyone is okay with lawlessness.” Let the Rittenhouse Acquittal Be a Warning Against the Left’s Lawless Rioting
- “Kyle Rittenhouse resolved, despite obstacles, to pick up a weapon and defend law and order.” Yes, Kyle Rittenhouse is a Hero
- “Rittenhouse’s only mistake was not reckoning with the unwritten ‘rules’ of the post-Black Lives Matter world, which rigged the game against him and gave the rioters free rein to destroy.” The Persecution of Kyle Rittenhouse
- “If the Left succeeds in destroying his life, it will be cruel testimony to the degree to which their lies, cynicism, and sordid values have won.” Kyle Rittenhouse is America
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “The American people and Rosanne Boyland’s family deserve the truth — not more stonewalling and cover-ups by House Democrats, the D.C. coroner, and the D.C.-based police departments.” Select Committee Covering Up Police Brutality on January 6
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Good and hard, California peons. Good and hard. Gavin Newsom Takes Vacation to Mexico Days After Extending California’s “State of Emergency”
- “They’ve now been ‘normalized’ and will ‘outlast the pandemic.'” NY Times “Experts” Say Face Masks Could Become Permanent
- “Those who replace her will likely be all in agreement with the Army’s illegal, irrational, and hateful policy, which means this military is no longer there to defend American lives and the Constitution, but instead to support the leftist agenda demanding that everyone adhere to its fear-driven [Chinese] COVID policies. It will not be long before the political bosses in Washington will realize they can wield that weapon against everyone. Be very afraid.”Today’s Blacklisted American: Army Cadet With Natural Immunity Forced From West Point
- “Biden’s vaccine mandate represents a dangerously expansive vision of federal power over public health.” One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- “A lot of people support these insane measures. Here in America, too. Perhaps even a majority.” The Cruel Lesson to Learn from Austria’s Chinese COVID Vax Insanity
- “Most doctors just want to help people and save lives. But politics, driven by fear, is keeping them from doing their jobs and fulfilling their oath.” Doctors, Not Administrators, Should Be Treating Patients
- “Watch how far leftists are willing to go to destroy the rights of Americans.” Video: Ban Unvaccinated People From Voting in Next Election?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Container ships are waiting to unload in the Los Angeles and Long Beach ports as labor shortages in the United States and [Chinese] COVID-19 lockdowns in Asia create shipping bottlenecks. Despite [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s decision to keep the Port of Los Angeles open “24 hours a day, seven days a week,” the crisis has persisted.” Liquor Shortage Hits United States As Holidays Approach
- “Biden said that this was not real 6 months ago, that no serious person thought inflation was real, and actually we now know this is real. We knew then, I said it then, but now everyone acknowledges. This is really really serious.” Ron DeSantis: Florida Legislature to Pursue $1 Billion in Gas Tax Relief
- “What started as a temporary measure driven by the pandemic is now our new standard — one that recognizes our ability to deliver on our guests’ holidays wishes both within and well beyond store hours,.” Target To Permanently Close All Stores For Thanksgiving
- “President-ish Joe Biden on Monday nominated inflation dove Jerome Powell to a second term as chairman of the Federal Reserve after a year in which inflation became Americans’ top concern.” Biden Doubles Down on Failed Monetary Policy
- “The public fears runaway price gains following two years of trillions of dollars in new stimulus spending.” I&I/TIPP Poll: 84% of Americans See More Inflation on the Way — 48% Expect ‘Much Higher’ Prices
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Critics say the move is an attempt to appease teachers’ unions.” Biden’s Education Department Wants to Roll Back Effort to Catalog Teacher Sex Crimes
- “The bottom line is that success rates declined compared to prior years, and those declines were larger in districts with less in-person instruction.” Chinese COVID and Schools: New Study Shows Remote Learning Was a Failure
- “So you won on education? Now reform it.” Back to Basics
- “Case and Chen found that while the homeschooled students in their sample were 23 percent less likely to attend college than public school students, they were ’33 percent more likely to volunteer, 31 percent more forgiving, and 51 percent more likely to attend religious services’ as young adults than students in public schools.” Harvard Study: Homeschoolers Generally Become “Well-Adjusted, Responsible” Young Adults
- “It is weaved in and out of the curriculum. In fact in 2015, former governor, who was just defeated, McAuliffe, his state board of education had information on how to teach it . . . “VA Lt. Gov.-Elect Winsome Sears to XiNN’s Bash: Crackpot Disg-Race Theory is in the Curriculum
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “The corrupt media’s attempt to frame their failings as mere confirmation bias holds no truer than the Russia-collusion hoax they peddled for five years.” The Corrupt Media Did Not Fall for the Russia Collusion Hoax. They Were Part of It
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “British conglomerate bears ‘moral and legal responsibility’ for ice cream company’s decision, officials say.” State AGs Press Unilever To Reverse Ben and Jerry’s Israel Boycott
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- From the No-Shit-Sherlock Department . . . Report: Former NY Gov. Angel of Death Cuomo Engaged In Sexual Harassment, Violated Ethics Rules In Book Publishing, “Not Fully Transparent” About Nursing Home Deaths
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “House passage of BBB proves once again that the Democrats are unfit to govern.” Build Back Badly
- “The amnesty provision wouldn’t just increase illegal immigration — it would also increase the likelihood that West Virginia’s voters would vote against a candidate for Congress who supported it, the survey finds.” WV Voters Side with Manchin Against Dems’ Bilk Bolshevism Biggerer, 68% of Hispanics Say It’d Encourage Illegal Immigration
- “This is the first time the White House staff has employed the strategy of using music. The press typically shouts questions at the president as he leaves the stage, turning his back to the cameras and walking off, which results in an uncomfortable optic.” Staff Plays Music as Joe Biden Exits Fake White House Set Without Taking Questions
- “Gossip from behind DC’s closed doors has come my way and the preferred outcome should trouble everyone.” (Obama-beard Michelle – jjs) The Disturbing And Shocking Plan To Replace Kamala Harris
- “Obama-Biden alum Jay Carney arranged the massive gift.” [grift; tell me they are not laying the foundation to run the Wookief – jjs) Bezos “Greases” Way Into Dem Establishment With $100 Million Obama Donation
- “The American public doesn’t like what little they have seen of Kamala Harris, who is facing some of the worst poll numbers for a vice president in recent history.” The Veep Leadership Vacuum
- “Since its inception, the chant has been heard in various different arenas and settings, from college and professional and college sports stadiums and arenas, to concerts, and even on commercial flights.” Biden-Bashing “Let’s Go Brandon” Chant Breaks Out at Morgan Wallen Concert
- “How politicians pull the wool over our eyes.” Joe Biden and the Fine Art of Political Lying
- “Sean Parnell, who was endorsed by former President Donald Trump earlier this fall, left the race after a judge ruled that his estranged wife should receive custody of their children in a case where she accused him of spousal abuse . . . The seat, currently held by two-term Republican Sen. Pat Toomey, will be one of the most competitive U.S. Senate races next year, due to Pennsylvania being a swing state that flipped back to Democrats at the presidential level in 2020.” (wonderful – jjs) Republican Frontrunner Drops Out of Race for U.S. Senate Seat in Pennsylvania
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Has big media abused its privileges one too many times?” In the Wake of Rittenhouse, Our Defamation Laws Must Be Changed (Part One of Two)
- “NBC News is the latest corporate media outlet to place the burden of dealing with skyrocketing inflation on American shoppers.” NBC News Proposes Americans “Forgo the Turkey” to Deal With Biden Inflation
- “Payne said that it had not been his intent to call Fink a communist, but repeated his statement that the Chinese president had given a similar assessment some two months earlier.” “Excuse Me?”: Fox News Guest Balks When Charles Payne Compares Her Comments To Chinese President
- “Senator slams site in letter exclusively obtained by the Free Beacon.” Blackburn Says YouTube Dinged Channel at Behest of CCP
- “Jefferson’s comments come after the misleading coverage of the Rittenhouse trial by legacy media that indicated the 17-year-old drove across state lines, to Kenosha, Wisconsin, with an illegally acquired rifle to a town he had no connection to.” Unlike Most Media Figures, ESPN’s Richard Jefferson Apologizes For False Rittenhouse Information
- “A jury may find Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty, but for leftists that does not mean he is innocent, merely that other avenues must be found to punish his (in their minds) obvious guilt.” Twitter Suspended Me for Saying Kyle Rittenhouse Did Nothing Wrong — After His Acquittal
- “‘When does ‘misinformation’ stop being misinformation on social media?’ asked The Wall Street Journal. The answer, said the editorial board, is ‘when Democrat[ic] government authorities give permission.'” How Many Times Must Facebook Be Caught Censoring the Truth?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “George Will pivots from Trump Derangement Syndrome.” A Never Trumper’s Second Thoughts
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Kevin Gough, the attorney for Bryan, 52, has made several such requests throughout the trial, and none have been granted. This time, however, he said the ‘figurative mob’ had become a ‘literal mob,’ complete with a fake coffin.” Defense Attorney Files Mistrial Motion In Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial
- “New York’s new U.S. Attorney should ignore the paranoid politics of elites and focus on prosecuting violent crime.” Reject Racial Hysteria
- “Oh, I know.” Rep. Rancida Taliban, (D)-Achau, Brushes Off Human Traffickers Being Released In Prison Reform Bill
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Horrific. Prayers for the dead and injured. At Least 45 Dead as Bus Crashes, Catches Fire in Bulgaria
- No. China and the IOC Say Missing Tennis Star is Safe. Should We Believe Them?
- “As China plans to enjoy a 16-day worldwide propaganda event and fundraiser — which more appropriately should be called a ‘Genocide and State-Sanctioned Rape and Kidnapping Games’ — the rogue government deserves global condemnation, and much more than just pulling back a few officials.” Boycott Beijing Olympics: It’s More Appalling Than Ever to Reward Chinese Communists
- “Any Russian invasion of Ukraine will be bad news for energy-dependent Europe.” What to Watch For if Russia Invades Ukraine
- “In so recognizing and designating Hamas as a terrorist organization, the U.K. joins with the United States, Israel, Canada, the European Union, and Japan. The designation also means the U.K. is leaving behind the handful of other nations who are only prepared to brand the terrorist designation on Hamas’ military arm, the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades.” A Win for Security and Sanity: The U.K. Designates Hamas a Terrorist Organization
- Caroline Glick: “The Islamic movement in the Knesset is leading a “civil jihad” against Israel.”The Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing in the Israeli Parliament
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “To prove that this is nothing more than corrupt payoffs we need only look at the $10 billion subsidy to Blue Origin. This is a company being directly financed, in the billions, by Bezos himself. It has no shortage of cash. It not only doesn’t need government subsidies, it has never even looked for private investment capital. Bezos has provided it billions from his own pocket, far more cash than SpaceX has ever had on hand. Yet Bezos is lobbying Democrats for this subsidy, aimed at financing his failed manned lunar lander project that NASA simply doesn’t have the cash to build and also doesn’t want to build because it was a generally weak proposal.” Senate Democrats Trying to Sneak $10 Billion Payoff to Bezos’ Blue Origin in Military Budget
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Exposing the sleight-of-hand defense of Islamic doctrines.” The Real Injustice at the Heart of Islamic Apologetics
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “I think the point here is that the federal government is sending a seemingly never-ending supply of checks, regardless of whether you work or not. You’re going to have economic problems, and that’s what we’re seeing.” Public Pensions Face Liquidity Challenges Thanks To Inflation, More Retirees
- “The Food and Drug Administration alleges Owlet’s Smart Sock is a medical device that requires premarket approval to sell in the United States. The process may take years.” The FDA Forces a Popular Baby Monitor Off the Market — But Not Because It’s Unsafe
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Exposure is probably in the thousands.” Starbucks Employee Tests Positive For Hepatitis A, Triggers Mass Vaccination Effort
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “So Biden is desperate to turn things around. A month ago that meant begging resource companies to lower prices. That didn’t work — shocker — because that’s not how markets work. So his [junta] has changed tactics. Their new plan is to open an investigation into the oil and gas industry for “‘anti-consumer behavior.'” Biden’s Blame Shifting Comes for Big Oil
- “I’m proud to continue to stand with my colleagues against these attacks on our states’ coal, oil and natural gas industries. These industries — which are engaged in perfectly legal activities — provide jobs, paychecks and benefits to thousands of hard-working families in our states and we will not stand idly by and allow our peoples’ livelihoods to be destroyed to advance a radical social agenda.” “Un-American”: Republican State Financial Officers Call For Banks To Stop Catering To Biden’s Coal and Oil Policies
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The launch had been scheduled for December 18th. They have now pushed it back to December 22nd.” Webb Launch Delayed Four Days Because of Incident During Stacking
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Harry Potter author stares down new, deadly strain of Cancel Culture.” J.K. Rowling Stands Tall After Doxxing, Endless Death Threats
- Kyle Smith: “Wrong! says Woke America. Thanksgiving is about murder, plunder and hate. Invite your relatives over to spread love and gravy? No, if you really want to honor the spirit of Thanksgiving, you should whip yourself with barbed wire all day.” Thanksgiving is a Holiday Dedicated to Gratitude and Tolerance — So the Woke Have Their Knives Out for It dedicated to gratitude and tolerance
- “This is more progressive war on history,” Borelli said, according to New York Daily News.“Why wasn’t this put on the consent calendar? I thought we were having this big public discussion about monuments. Apparently not.” NYC City Hall Removes 187-Year-Old Statue Of Thomas Jefferson
HITHER & YON
- “Fifteen years since the show premiered, Psych 3 finds the reunited crime solvers entrenched in a mystery surrounding Gus’s wedding. ‘The magic is still there,’ says co-star Maggie Lawson.” Psych 3 Recaptures Madcap Dramedy of Hit Mystery Series
- “It is amazing how dead-on both Hayek’s book and Friedman’s ‘Introduction’ are regarding Americans’ current situation.” Friedman, Freedom and The Road to Serfdom
- Salena Zito: “Bear Grease is a metaphor for things that have been forgotten but are still highly relevant.” Bear Grease’s Imprint on Our Culture Is Still Highly Relevant Thanks to Clay Newcomb
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.