Good morning, kids. Wednesday and as we head into the Thanksgiving weekend, my favorite holiday of all, it’s paradoxically extremely difficult as well as remarkably easy to be thankful given the nightmare of pain, suffering, fear and uncertainty of the future we find ourselves in. The darker things get, the easier it is to see light from the remarkable individuals in our lives and around us. As a case in point, and a metaphor in its own right, is the NFL and one of its players. No, it’s not you-know-who but someone who is the exact opposite in every possible way:
J.J. Watt will reportedly pay for any funeral costs of those killed by a black nationalist during a Christmas parade Sunday night in Wisconsin. The Arizona Cardinals star hails from Waukesha, where six people have now died and about 50 more were injured, when Darrell Brooks drove his SUV through a large crowd at the town’s annual Christmas parade. The horrific rampage likely hits close to home for Watt, who was born in the city of 70,000 and played football just north of town at Pewaukee High School . . .
. . . In a sports and media world where selfish narcissists and disingenuous hacks get outsized attention, J.J. Watt remains one of the good guys.
Yes, the death toll from what is absolutely a bona fide terrorist attack, and most likely spurred on by the acquittal of American hero (reluctant as he may consider himself, but oh hell yes) Kyle Rittenhouse, has risen to six with the death of an 8-year-old boy named Jackson Sparks. To be clear, Jackson did not pass counterfeit bills at a convenience store, nor tried to swallow half a kilo of crystal meth before the cops could search his vehicle. Nor was he high on purple drank while pounding someone’s head into the pavement. Nor was he a drug dealer’s gun moll caught in the crossfire of a police raid. Nor did he bullrush a police officer after punching him in the face and trying to wrestle his gun away to avoid arrest. Nor was he a pedophile or domestic abuser with a rap sheet the size of a phone book. No. Jackson Sparks was guilty of one thing and one thing only: being white. In topsy-turvy, Orwellian Ape City, that is a capital offense. Say his name, you bastards. Say his name.
“It was probably just self-defense,” Lemanski stated in a since deleted tweet with the hashtags “Wisconsin” and “KyleRittenhouse.” “I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin,” she tweeted, according to Fox News. “You reap what you sow, Wisconsin,”
That wasn’t an Antifa low-life or BLM thug bloviating from within a cloud of crackpipe exhalation while covered in Cheeto dust and shit-stained Underoos. No, that was Mary Lemanski, the social media director of the Democrat Party of DuPage County, Illinois. Evidently she was forced to resign but did she even have a scintilla of a brainwave to think that what she said was wrong?
“Nobody cared about me like my whole life. My mom used to leave me for hours at a time alone in my play pen. I’ve put out music for 20 years nobody gave a shit. Why do people all of a sudden care about a stupid remark? I can’t believe my 15 minutes of fame is for this shit.”
Just fucking wow. But, meh, why should I be shocked by this? The only thing shocking is that she felt compelled to resign in the first place. That insane comment is exactly the mindset of people – if you can really refer to them as such – like Angel of Death Cuomo. And he only resigned because of Machiavellian maneuverings within the Party, not because he murdered thousands of elderly people, molested dozens of nubile women in his orbit or goniffed millions of dollars in shady deals and political corruption going back decades. That is the only reason they are forced to leave, when they are forced to leave. And you can count on one hand the number of times that happens to Democrats; actual hard prison time being never.
It truly is terrifying in that Lemanski’s words, both in the schadenfreude of innocent people mowed down by a terrorist and in her anger of having to resign because of what she wrote, are not only sociopathic but more so because she is far from alone in her mindset. So now, this subhuman filth called Brooks is in custody and evidently it shed tears as it was arraigned:
“At this point, it was clear to Officer (Bryce) Butryn that this was an intentional act to strike and hurt as many people as possible,” the complaint said. Cops caught up with Brooks nearby, initially identifying him as a person of interest in the case before filing the homicide charges.
Compounding the tragedy, prosecutors admitted this week that Brooks should have already been in jail — he was released on “inappropriately low” bail just days earlier. . .
. . . Brooks bowed his head during the proceedings and at one point appeared to weep as the judge detailed his lengthy criminal record. . .
I’ll just bet you all know where I’m going as no doubt you and I are seething at that remark. Not one week ago, LeBron James, a low-life pituitary case who rails against his enslavement by the NBA in diamond encrusted solid gold chains while praising the People’s Republic of China who evidently run holiday resorts for Uighurs, Christians, Tibetans and Hong Kongers, scoffed and mocked Kyle Rittenhouse being brought to tears on the witness stand as he recounted having to shoot the rabid animals that were about to snuff him out.
Joy Reid is a racist sociopath. How else to explain her reaction to Kyle Rittenhouse breaking down in the witness box during his murder trial last week?
“White crocodile tears,” said the hate-mongering MSNBC prime-time anchor.
This is a woman on a seven-figure salary who went to Harvard and has more elite privilege in her little finger than the 17-year-old son of a single mother who was in Kenosha working as a lifeguard when all hell broke loose in the form of BLM-Antifa riots in August 2020.
Yet Reid continually plays the victim and makes her living punching down at white people less fortunate than she is. . .
. . . Rittenhouse, now 18, lost his composure last week when he had to recount the moment he was cornered by two men, Joshua Ziminski, who was advancing on him with a pistol in his hand, and Joseph Rosenbaum, a deranged pedophile just out of a psych ward, who had already twice threatened to kill him. . .
. . . The authenticity of his emotion was evident to anyone but a sociopath. “Kyle Rittenhouse put on quite a show for the nearly all-white jury in his murder trial,” Reid sneered in response to his tears.
She described him as “a novice actor attempting to convey sorrow… It was a Razzie-worthy performance, in my view, but I’m not the target audience for this sick show.”
What a cold, heartless woman.
And with a completely warped view of the world that mirrors that of that filthy Democrat slag from DuPage County, LeBron James, Bro-Fo Omar/IKEEELyou and all the rest of them. If anyone is shedding crocodile, glycerine tears it’s this Darrell Brooks. You know, I take that back. Darrell Brooks’ tears were real. He really was crying and was sorrowful — sorrowful that he couldn’t have killed and maimed dozens more and that his fellow travelers in both BLM and Antifa didn’t steal a vehicle and begin the final blitzkrieg for Communist revolution.
I guess Obama was a racial healer after all; I mean he succeeded in bringing together Brooks with Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz, as well as the practitioners of the “religion of peace” to share their common interest: annihilating Americans.
And so, we are about to celebrate Thanksgiving. It is the spirit of people like J.J. Watt, and dare I say it (and I do) Kyle Rittenhouse that I am grateful for. They are moved in their own way to help people and to protect them. The Enemy, just the opposite. That will be their undoing. That will be their downfall. How that comes about, when it comes about, and at what cost remains the question.
Prayers for the victims, prayers for ourselves, and the wisdom and courage to fight back.
* * * * *
My book, The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, is available now at the link.
Note, regardless of how you purchased it, please leave a review on Amazon as it helps boost visibility while putting me on Moloch Garland’s watch list. Win-win!
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Evidence has revealed the January 6th Commission is lying in its subpoenas to leading right-wing figures.” REVEALED: Jan 6 Commission FABRICATED Whereabouts of Willard Hotel “War Room” Attendee in Subpoena, Evidence Shows
- Michael Goodwin: “When a new story about Andrew Cuomo’s wrongdoing appears, it is tempting to turn the page . . . Resist the temptation and remember the Rule of Cuomo: Whatever you know about him, it’s not the whole story. There’s always more, and it’s always worse than you thought. Much worse.” No End to How Low Angel of Death Cuomo Will Go
- “Those causing chaos in the streets have never stopped to consider why their Leftist leaders are in the tonier areas of the country, enjoying a nice sauvignon blanc. Not one person in the legacy media has to go home to any of those areas and they would never be seen in one of the riots. To paraphrase [historian Shelby] Foote, the Leftist elite have said, ‘Let our riff-raff take care of that riff-raff.’ Which is the one thing the Left hopes that the protestors and rioters never grasp. And to be honest, they probably never will.” The Left’s Vigilantes
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Communist Democrats don’t want to defeat China. They seek to replicate its totalitarian system.” The Democrats Are a Communist Party Now
WAUKESHA LEFTIST RACE-TERRORIST MASSACRE
- “[Out to] hurt as many people as possible.” Darrell Brooks Appears to Weep in Court as He’s Charged in Waukesha Christmas Parade Terrorist Attack; 6th Victim, an 8-Year-Old Boy, Dies
- “Narrative established in early hours after tragedy falls apart.” Media Lied, Wisconsin Massacre Driver Was Not Being Pursued by Police
- “‘You reap what you sow, Wisconsin,’ was another of her since deleted tweets.” (in that case, tootsie, you better pack lightly because you’re heading for an extended stay in the Infernal Reaches – jjs) Illinois Dem Resigns After Calling Waukesha Massacre “Karma”
- “Alleged attacker in Wisconsin was out on ‘inappropriately low bail.'” Titty Caca AOC Rails Against “Excessive Bail” After Waukesha Massacre
- “These media lies are both intentional and pernicious. They spread like wildfire, and they are specifically meant to gin up racial hatred against white people.” Here’s a List of Leftist Liars Whose Hands Are Stained with Waukesha’s Blood
- “Instead of running from terror, the people of Waukesha have stared it in the face with their arms linked — and it’s making them stronger.” Amid Unspeakable Horrors, Waukesha Teaches All of Us What it Means to Be a Community
RITTENHOUSE ACQUITTAL AFTERMATH
- Bastard child of Rosa Klebb and Chucky. Piss-Hockey Psaki On Whether Biden Will Ever Apologize To Kyle Rittenhouse: It’s Trump’s Fault
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The verdict on White House supremacist Joe Biden.” When Kyle Met Joey
- “Not content with wildly overcharging cherub-faced teen Kyle Rittenhouse — and face-planting spectacularly in the most-watched trial of the decade — Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger is bitterly clinging to two felony weapons charges he’s hoping will stick to 20-year-old Dominick Black.” Friend Who Gave Rifle to Rittenhouse Inexplicably Still Facing Charges
- “He could become every progressive’s favorite legal pinata.” Kyle Rittenhouse’s Perilous Future
- “Likely that civil suits around Kyle’s lawful shootings will remain focused on city of Kenosha.”Rittenhouse: Can Kyle Avoid Being Sued Under WI Self-Defense Immunity Law
- “He also wants to make probable cause hearings meaningful again by requiring the state to demonstrate it has enough evidence to bring the case to trial. [Andrew Branca] wants to make it possible to sue the cop who made up stuff on charging documents, forever besmirching the name of the defendant, as well.” We Need “Kyle’s Law” to Put DA’s on the Hook for Lying to Create Political Show Trials
- Is it me or are the Proud Boys looking more and more to be an FBI front group?Rittenhouse: Didn’t Know I Posed with Proud Boys — It Was “Set Up by My Former Attorney”
- “Kyle I got to know him a little bit. He called. He wanted to know if he could come over and say hello because he was a fan unlike the other guy.” Kyle Rittenhouse Met With Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago After Acquittal
- “For the hard left, this is only the start of the battle, not its end. When the rules work out badly for the left, they don’t start playing by them. They try to change the rules.” The Effort to Punish Rittenhouse’s Heroism Isn’t About Just Him — It’s About You, Me, and Anyone Else Who Resists
- “A country with two separate notions of the most basic questions of justice cannot continue to muddle along forever.” Rittenhouse Case Highlights a House Divided on Self-Defense
- Robert Spencer: “The real injustice of our legal system.” Mass-Murdering Angel of Death Cuomo’s Ominous Reaction to the Rittenhouse Verdict
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “One mom was arrested when security found a pair of kindergarten scissors for crocheting in her purse.” (she shrieked “Rosie Greer akbar!” as she was cuffed – jjs) WATCH: Two Moms Who Oppose CRT, Mask Mandates Arrested At Georgia School Board Meeting
- “Even if weakened, however, BLM remains a potent force for Democrats, especially in urban areas. But by shedding independents due to their radicalism, ‘organizers’ can no longer legitimately say a majority of Americans support the movement; in fact, the steady decline is glaring and telling.” Black Lives Matter Has Never Been Less Popular
- “Maybe what we’re calling madness is actually a campaign of ill intent. Either way, it sets up an ugly future.” When Will America Reach Peak Insanity?
- “The Left’s vicious assault on America.” Replacing History with a “Narrative”
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Belgian police used water cannons on the protesters.” Europeans Stage Massive Protests Over New Chinese COVID Lockdowns, Restrictions
- But Larry Elder was a Klansman, right? Santa Cruz County Will Require Masks In Private Homes
- “How long will these restrictions go on? As people are finding out in California, New York, and all across Europe, the intention is that they should go on forever.” 2020 Forever
- “After watching this debacle on TV, I knew full well what was coming later that day. The media would latch on to this and create even more public panic.” Scott Atlas Op-Ed: I Watched the Nation’s “Top Scientists” Lie About Chinese COVID and Get Away With It
- “Fauci is now saying that being “fully vaccinated” may mean getting a booster shot as well. Previously, Fauci said that being “fully vaccinated” meant receiving two shots of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines or a single shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.” Fauci Prepares to Move the Goalposts — AGAIN
- “Data has been shared with third parties without people having the option to opt out or without even being made aware that this is happening.” Report: Scottish Government’s Vax Passport Sending People’s Private Data To Amazon, Microsoft
- Dennis Prager: “Most fears are stoked by governments and their allies in mass media and in Big Tech, who in turn suppress contrary opinions. Therefore, please understand that when you hear only one opinion, and that opinion is designed to make you afraid, there is a good chance that your fears are irrational.” Fear Is Deadlier Than Viruses
- “I have been saying that this unconstitutional [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine mandate will cost honest and hardworking people their livelihoods, and that’s unacceptable.” Phoenix First Responders Fight Back Against Biden Vaccine Mandate
- “To publish a claim that falsely alleges the anti-vaccine movement has the support of professors at Harvard, Stanford, and Oxford universities is damaging for vaccine confidence.” Top Medical News Site Lies About Doctors Who Noticed Lockdowns Didn’t Work
- “The tyrants who want your children’s bodies are relentless. They’ve orchestrated the battlefield so that you’re mandated to permanently alter your children’s biology with unknown substances for protection against a disease for which they’re not at risk.” Chinese Covid Vaccines Are a War on Children
- “The spread of [Chinese] COVID laid the groundwork for what has become an industry, and it’s now morphing into a religious ideology with all of the familiar trappings.” Chinese COVID: A New State Religion?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] appeared frustrated that some Americans continue blaming his environmental agenda for higher gas prices, dismissing it as a ‘myth.'”Joe Biden Addresses High Gas Prices: Americans Can Save Money if They Buy Electric Cars
- “This is vintage Biden. Create a problem. Blame others. Then try to demagogue the issue to avoid accountability. Fortunately, his polling suggests Americans see what’s happening.”Biden’s Blame Shifting Comes for Big Oil
- “Biden could collapse the price of oil today and create an economic boom by simply ending his war against fracking and returning to the Trump policy of energy dominance,” [Steve Milloy, a former member of the Trump transition] continued. “Instead, we get this trivial release of oil and a false accusation of price gouging.” Oil Prices Rise After Biden Announces Emergency Action
- “Campus Reform’s Addison Smith talked to students in Washington, DC about reports that 2021 could be the most costly Thanksgiving dinner in American history, amid skyrocketing inflation.” College Students Shocked by Thanksgiving Inflation Admit Americans Were Better Off Under Trump
- “To be clear, this is about American energy independence and the fact that hard working Americans should not depend on foreign actors, like OPEC+, for our energy security and instead focus on the real challenges facing our country’s future.” Joe Manchin Again Urges Biden To Reinstate Keystone XL Pipeline
- “Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm doesn’t know how many barrels of oil the U.S. consumes on a daily basis.” Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm Doesn’t Know How Much Energy Americans Need
- “Additionally, Dollar Tree said its decision to raise prices is permanent and ‘not a reaction to short-term or transitory market conditions.'” Dollar Tree Says It’s Raising Prices For The First Time In 35 Years Amid Surging Inflation
- “Bringing a 40-foot container from Asia to the U.S. twelve months ago was about $1,500. Today, you’re spending upwards of $30,000 and we’re certainly averaging close to $10,000.”Shipping Prices Up 500%, 1000% For Some Firms
- “Nevertheless, Warren accused Tyson [Foods] and its competitors of ‘price fixing,’ ‘excessive consolidation,’ and ‘plain-old corporate greed.'” Dismissing Inflation Concerns, Fauxca-Has-Been Warren Asks DOJ to Probe Poultry Companies for “Corporate Greed” in Raising Turkey Prices
- “The investment comes as a global computer chip shortage threatens American businesses, especially in the automobile industry.” Samsung to Build $17 Billion Chip Factory in Texas, Marking Largest Ever Foreign Investment Into the State
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Creepy Joe’s Department of Education has rescinded that requirement and will no longer keep track of teachers who fondle kids and get hidden away somewhere else to do it to someone else’s kids.” Why Is the Biden Junta Hiding Pedophiles in Public Schools?
- You mean like Planned Parenthood? Equity Administrator Lectures Indiana Middle School Students About “Environmental Racism,” “Racism Against Unborn Black Babies”
- “Defending the Jewish state from lies is not allowed.” Shutting Down Pro-Israel Speech at Duke
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “This has nothing to do with the Border Wall.” Biden’s Bilk Bolshevism Biggerer Speeds the Fencing of America
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The New York City Council plans to pass a bill that would authorize about 800,000 immigrants who are not citizens of the U.S. to vote in local elections.” NYC Is About To Let 800,000 Noncitizen Aliens Vote In Its Elections
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “A report at the New York Times, however, observed the concerns of faith-based groups that provide early childhood care, as it noted the bill’s ‘nondiscrimination provision’ could ‘disqualify some religious organizations, which provide more than half of child care programs in the United States.'” Biden’s Bilk Bolshevism Biggerer “Free” Preschool Forces LGBTQ Activist Curriculum on Faith Groups
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “A New York Times investigation into Beijing’s stranglehold on the material needed to make electric car batteries reveals that the president’s son helped a key acquisition. Why are we only finding about this now?” Why Was Hunter Biden Part of China’s Takeover of Key Global Metal Supplies?
- “Skaneateles is the name of a town in New York State between Rochester and Syracuse. Skaneateles means ‘long lake,’ which is a part of the Finger Lakes in central New York State.” (I thought it meant “girl hair sniff” – jjs) Hunter Biden’s Corrupt Shell Company Named After Deceased Mother’s Birthplace; Map Tattooed on His Back
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Proterra is the new Soylndra! Now we know why Granholm cackled when asked about drilling for more oil. Jennifer Granholm Under Fire for Promoting Proterra, an Electric Vehicle Company She Served on the Board of and Held Stock In
- “Jim Banks wants to curb Chinese influence in Washington.” Top Republican Pushes Congressional Witnesses To Disclose Foreign Influence
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- Senate Democrats should have to answer for the CRT provisions in the [Bilk Bolshevism Biggerer] plan before they vote on the bill. Build Back Racism
- If he were a decent human being, it wouldn’t be laughable but you could have some sympathy. As it is, he’s a horrid, venal reprobate who craves power, money, prepubescent girls and ice cream. At least when more than two neurons are firing properly. End of Quote”: Biden Appears to Read Off Teleprompter
- “I’m Jill Biden’s husband Joe Biden, as you can see. I continue to follow her.” Biden Rambles On About Valentine’s Day in Visit to Troops, Then Wonders, “Now Where Am I Supposed to Go?” (Hell – jjs)
- “His [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”] could be a kamikaze effort to push a far-left agenda.” Is Joe Biden a Human Mine Detector
- “Biden’s dodging of press questions follows a similar incident that occurred Monday when he announced he would nominate Jerome Powell for a second term as Chair of the Federal Reserve.” “When Will You Answer Our Questions?” Reporter Asks Biden As He Turns His Back on the Press
- “Spending spree at French boutique comes as US families fret over cost of Thanksgiving dinner.” (wall decor; she couldn’t boil water if her life depended on it – jjs) Kamala Harris Bought $375 Pot on Paris Trip
- “One feels a massive red tsunami is coming and Democrats only have themselves and their idiotic policies to blame.” (with the GOP a sham/stooge party, nothing is going to change – jjs) When Democrat Policies Collide With Reality
- Michael Walsh with some observations on today’s events and his ideal ticket for 2024. Real Americans Not Being Fooled Anymore
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “I don’t think it’s at all clear that he intends to run again, but I do think that as a political matter, you have to say that.” Brit Hume: Biden is “Clearly Deteriorating, He’s Clearly Senile”
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Few have laid out as eloquently the need for revisiting American defamation law as did Senior Circuit Judge Laurence Silberman.” In the Wake of Rittenhouse, Our Defamation Laws Must Be Changed (Part Two of Two)
- “The best Christmas present our media could give us is to ditch the [Chinese] COVID panic and embrace responsible reporting.” American Media Gins Up More Chinese COVID Fear in the U.S. Ahead of Holidays
- “The program Stelter has hosted since 2013 now has failed to average 800,000 every week since early August.” CNN Show Hits All-Time Ratings Low
- “Stephen Hayes and Jonah Goldberg won’t be missed.” Addition by Subtraction at Fox News
- “Rittenhouse was accused of six serious counts and one offense of breaking curfew. The most serious charge against Rittenhouse was first-degree intentional homicide.” POLL: Nearly Half of Likely U.S Voters Say Media Coverage of Rittenhouse Trial Was Unfair
- “The allegations against Rittenhouse perfectly fit a dominant narrative within the corporate press: that there is nothing more dangerous than white men.” Everything the Media Told You About Kyle Rittenhouse Was Wrong
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Apparently the jury is to figure out how to apply a citizen’s arrest law that befuddles the lawyers and judge.” Arbery Case Trial: Judge Walmsley Drops the Ball On Ambiguous Citizen’s Arrest Law
- “What happened to Will Yurek and what his son had to suffer is a tragic but cautionary tale of what happens when activism and moral cowardice at the top of government destroys public safety and common sense in society. It has happened in Seattle, but many other parts of the country have also fallen victim — with many more in peril, too.” Anti-Police Seattle Led to an Innocent Father’s Death — As His Son Looked On
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- NYT: “Pentagon spokesman declined to publicly accuse Iran, partly to avoid upending talks to restart the nuclear deal with Tehran.” Report: Israel’s Mossad Tipped Off U.S. Ahead of Iranian Drone Strike on Military Base in Syria
- “In sharp contrast to the Netanyahu Doctrine.” Israel’s New Approach to the Nuclear Deal With Iran
- “While the biggest current media talking point is ‘Kyle Rittenhouse,’ the unfolding threat to the Gulf oil order from Iranian proxies is potentially more significant. If the plan is to throw the Kingdom to the wolves, there ought to be some backup domestic oil production contingency against the possible shortage of ‘fossil fuels’ beyond the capacity of a defeated Saudi Arabia to ameliorate it. Perhaps the global warmists don’t see it as a problem, but the average Joe might.” Is Yemen the Next Afghanistan?
- “Kyiv in 2015 and 2018 accused Russia of preparing a ‘full-scale invasion,’ although in both cases the prediction turned out to be false.” Kremlin Denies Reports of “Imminent” Invasion of Ukraine
- Biden is FARCed up beyond all recognition . . . Report: Biden Administration To Take Colombian Rebel Organization “FARC” Off Terrorist List
- “Likely not, but there will be consequences.” Will the Palestinian Authority Abandon “Pay-For-Slay?”
- “Meet the man who appears to be the first in the post-Soviet Union West to be brought up on criminal charges for publishing long-held Christian beliefs.” In Case With Global Implications, Finland Puts Christians On Trial For Their Faith
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “According to Marine Corps guidance, even those who have already recovered from [Chinese] COVID-19 and have natural immunity are required to be vaccinated.” The Marine Corps is About to Purge the Vaccine Hesitant From Its Ranks
- Robert Spencer: “Key questions remains unanswered, and apparently unasked by law enforcement officials. . . And that only ensures that there will be more Ali Salehs. “I Hope You Die”: The Murderous ISIS Jihadi From New York City You Heard Nothing About
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Who would spend years masquerading as something he’s not — going to church regularly, praying, reading the Bible, and overall expressing genuine faith — even baking cakes for church sales?” The Liverpool Bombing: Islam’s Mindboggling Deceptions Exposed
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “The Biden [junta] tries to deny California transit aid because the state reduced public-worker retirement benefits eight years ago.” Undermining Pension Reform
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The climate change cult won’t look into it because it might actually work.” Who’s Afraid of Climate Geoengineering?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Brown also insisted that a lot of rich, black elites make their careers out of telling other black people that they cannot succeed in America because of whites and racism. And Brown said he does not think the U.S. is as racist as the elites claim it is.” Ex-NBA Player Kwame Brown Defends Kyle Rittenhouse, Calls Out Black Elites Who “Push Racist Shit”
- “J.J. Watt will reportedly pay for any funeral costs of those killed by a black nationalist during a Christmas parade Sunday night in Wisconsin.” (LeBronze and Colonic Kumperdink remain silent – jjs) NFL Star to Cover Funeral Costs of Waukesha Massacre Victims
- “UFC star responds to vaxx controversy backlash.” Conor McGregor Trolls Immunologist: “I Know Nothing of Health — This Guy Does”
- “Yes, it’s ridiculous and worse, but remember: laughing at this foolishness will get you denounced as a ‘blasphemer,’ that is, a “racist,” and cast into the outer darkness.” Catholic University Displays Painting of George Floyd as Jesus
- Diversity, Inclusion, Equity = D-I-E. Goodwill Goes Woke, Joins Top CEOs in Pushing “Diversity,” “Inclusion”
- “Thanksgiving, of course, is a uniquely American holiday celebrating how English settlers and Native Americans overcame cultural and linguistic barriers to share a meal and initiate a worldwide model for tolerance and cooperation. Oversimplified? Maybe, but it’s mainly correct. And it is surely more accurate than proclaiming Thanksgiving to be about murder, greed, and bigotry.” Thanksgiving: The Left Desperately Wants to Cancel the Great American Holiday
- “The only thing for which leftists are thankful is that they have absolutely no reason to be thankful at all.” The Bleak Misery of a Leftist Thanksgiving
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “It’s alternately trashy and sober, but the script’s shallow nature is its undoing.” House of Gucci Can’t Pick a Lane
- “His greatest success came during an eight-year run with the Astros from 1975-82, when he led the franchise to its first two postseason appearances.” (prior to the Astros, he skippered the Yankees just before the Billy Martin era; RIP – jjs) Baseball Stalwart Bill Virdon Passes Away at 90
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.