Good morning, kids. Wednesday and December. Already?! I suppose it’s the little things that we should revel in when all around is darkness. First up, we have the long overdue “suspension” of Chris “Fredo” Cuomo from XiNN for abrogating any sense of journalistic integrity in not recusing himself from his on-air duties vis a vis the scandals surrounding his older brother, the Angel of Death, but worse, using his position to spread lies as well as smear the accusers. But, he is not a journalist and he has no integrity. Or much of anything else, really. Fredo is truly a no-talent nebbish whose sole qualification for the job title of “news anchorman” is his lineage, accursed though it may be. He never should have got within a thousand light years of a position like that, but then again, look at where he works. XiNN is a whorehouse house organ of anti-Americanism and leftist propaganda. The only reason Cuomo is being “suspended” (we’ll see how long that lasts) is that he is a liability. Meh, how much lower can that place go? What reputation to anyone with eyes to see and a brain to think – and sadly there are far too many who do not fall into that category – could it possibly have? It’s only saving grace is it’s the House of the Rising Sun compared to MSNBC/MSLSD which is a cardboard box under the West Side Highway housing a $5 buck a trick syphilitic crack addict.
The cynic in me says, “the-uh-Reverend-uh-JACK-sunnn” (per Rush Limbaugh PBUH) will lay hands on him, declare him kosher and he’ll be back on the air in three-to-six months. I have a right to be cynical considering the fates of Brian Williams and even Dan Rather. We’ll see. Perhaps my earlier comment about still too many low information types might be premature. XiNN as well as virtually every other traditional broadcast and print outlet have ratings, readership and/or reach on par with a 50-watt college radio station at the tip of the Aleutians, and falling year by year.
So, in the grand scheme of things, Fredo’s departure, for however long that may be and perhaps even permanently, at least from XiNN, is perhaps a sign of more important things and changes than at first glance.
The other potentially huge thing is the upcoming SCOTUS review of a case that could see the end, or at least a major step in the begging of the end of Roe v. Wade. Friend of the blog, the estimable Michael Walsh, weighs in:
The case is Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, which will decide the constitutionality of a 2018 Mississippi law that bans abortion after the first 15 weeks of pregnancy. Lower courts have thus far blocked the law on the grounds that it violates the Roe v. Wadedecision of 1973, the worst Court ruling since Dred Scottin 1857.
This case would not necessarily lead to the abolition of Roe but would be an important first step in rolling the issue back to the states and recognizing that the Constitution does not in fact have anything to say about abortion. . .
. . . According to one pro-abortion group, the Guttmacher Institute, it’s likely that 26 states would reimpose either severe restrictions or outright bans. This possibility has the Left’s hair on fire.
That the democratic process is not free to do so is due to the fact that the Warren Burger court overstepped its authority in Roe by a vote of 7-2, finding an implied “right of privacy” in the Due Process clause of the 14th Amendment — a Reconstruction-era law regarding citizenship for the newly freed slaves that had nothing to do with “reproductive rights. . . “
. . . What makes Dobbs so threatening is that this could be the first time the Court has banned abortion before fetal viability outside the womb, which means that the Baal worshippers among the secular atheists who have made Roe a hill to die on rightly see it as the slippery slope that, having made abortion a national right, could eventually lead to the end of legalized abortion on the national level.
Even worse from their point of view is that this is the case that Justice Clarence Thomas, now the Court’s senior justice, has been waiting for since he was appointed in 1991. Thomas, the liberals’ bete noire, has long been an outspoken opponent of Roe: “Our abortion precedents are grievously wrong and should be overruled,” he wrote in a dissent in a different case just last year. “The Constitution does not constrain the States’ ability to regulate or even prohibit abortion. . . “
. . . Morally, you don’t have to be either a believing Christian or an observant Jew to understand that proscriptions against the slaughter of innocents go back thousands of years. No previous society has adopted selective abortion as an absolute moral good, as American and European “progressives” have, and only a culture bent on murder-suicide would even consider it.
Meanwhile, how hollow does the “feminist” mantra, “My body, my choice,” now ring as governments everywhere demand that their populations willingly submit to not only having their bodily autonomy violated, but their very cellular essence altered. And not just once, but repeatedly as bureaucrats run amok over “booster shots” and “variants”?
But the Left, which depends on narrowly decided court decisions to get what it can’t achieve through the democratic process, will fight this to the end, no matter how many unborn children must be scissored, stabbed, and suctioned to death. Baby murder is their raison d’etre, their badge of honor. It’s what they do. It’s who they are.
It is incredible that even as the anti-American left has so thoroughly corrupted every institution of this nation (especially the judiciary and most especially the Supreme Court as Mr. Walsh points out), to the point that it has effectively been overthrown as of last November through January, that a central tenet of these G-dless heathens could be “tossed on the ash heap of history” is just too glorious a thing to even conceive. Not merely for the political victory it represents, and it would be a huge one, but more importantly for a true victory in a crucial battle in the eternal war of good versus evil.
Cynical Sefton pops in again to slap me across the kisser to say “Wake up, schmuck! Even if by some miracle there is a shot at a 5-4 decision, let alone 6-3, ‘BAMN!’ is not just what Emeril Lagasse says!” We’ll see what happens, won’t we? I keep going on that America as founded is dead, and yet we are still in some sort of undead state where our soul is drifting around thinking it was still alive and not being able to turn the handle on the door. The court convenes, elections are held, Congress proceeds and it’s regular order. But it’s not.
And yet, Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted. Miracles do happen. “Let’s Go Brandon” is not a mere flash in the pan. It is a cri de coeur for now. If it ever does indeed become a full throated battle cry, oh boy!* * * * *
My book, The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, is available now at the link.
Note, regardless of how you purchased it, please leave a review on Amazon as it helps boost visibility while putting me on Moloch Garland’s watch list. Win-win!
- Richard Fernandez: “Instead of a ‘Thucydide’s Trap’ driven by the competition of rival hegemons, we can imagine a ‘Complexity Trap’ where states try to control the human ecosystem, the Internet, and an interlinked planetary economy with decreasing effect because these phenomena have simply become too complicated for bureaucracies to effectively manage.”
There Is Something Wrong With Our Giant Institutions
- “Remember when 60 Minutes’ Mike Wallace exposed all the fraud around the government’s phony swine flu crisis?”
Video: The Chinese COVID Con is the ’76 Swine Flu Fiasco on Steroids
China is the Primary Source of Another Plague Killing Americans
- “The notion that support for disunion makes one a racist or neo-confederate is wholly untethered from history.”
Heroic Disunionists: What the American Right Can Learn from the Abolitionists
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “While the circumstances surrounding Rittenhouse’s enrollment at ASU aren’t entirely clear, the planned protests claiming he is a blood-thirsty murderer and a white supremacist have given Rittenhouse and his lawyers new proof of the impact the media’s and Joe Biden’s defamation has made on his life.” Rittenhouse No Longer Enrolled at ASU Following Left-Wing Protests
- “Why suing his vile detractors for defamation would not be a good idea.” Kyle Rittenhouse’s Reputation
- “The elements of the faux attack satisfied the wildest political desires of Leftists, making the issue irresistible. It was rhetorical catnip.” The Democrats’ “Joosie Smoolyay” Problem
- “Jussie Smollett wasn’t engaging in a hoax. He was perpetuating a scam, and that scam has a name. It’s called ‘social justice.'” The Jussie “Galore” Smollett Trial Isn’t About a “Hoax.” It’s About the Entire Social Justice Movement Being a Scam
WAUKESHA LEFTIST RACE-TERRORIST MASSACRE
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Waukesha [terrorist’s] allies are sitting in the White House.” Kamala Stopped FBI From Monitoring Black Supremacists Like Waukesha Terrorist
- “Yes.” Waukesha Parade Suspected Terrorist Only Says One Word During Court Appearance
- “Then why won’t Biden speak out against the racial hatred of the Waukesha massacre, especially when it has thus far cost the lives of six people, one of them only eight years old? Why hasn’t Biden gone to Waukesha to visit the victims of actual racial hatred? Because the left doesn’t really hate ALL bigots.” Waukesha vs. Charlottesville, White Supremacy vs. Black Supremacy: Let’s Compare
- “Mandela Barnes ‘very honored’ to land endorsement from liberal group behind ‘DefundPolice.org.'” “Amazing Work”: Wisconsin Dem Lauds Group That Aims to Defund Police, Abolish ICE
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The question presented here is narrow,” he said. “Can the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] use congressionally delegated authority to manage the federal procurement of goods and services to impose vaccines on the employees of federal contractors and subcontractors? In all likelihood, the answer to that question is no.” Federal Judge Blocks Biden From Implementing Vaccine Mandate On Federal Contractors
- “However, like his vaccine mandate, a ban on domestic travel is also unconstitutional, as it is guaranteed under the Fourteenth Amendment.” (as if these criminals care about a Constitution from a now defunct nation?! – jjs) Domestic Travel Ban for Unvaccinated “Not Off the Table” Says Piss-Hockey Psaki
- “Whenever the medical elites’ narrative falls apart, the emphasis shifts, cover-up lies become bolder, and dissenting science is censored.” The Chinese COVID Vaccine Failure
- “So, what take-away should we take from this information? 1. All vaccine mandates are irrational. They do nothing to reduce the risk of [Chinese] COVID. To impose such rules based on this data suggests that the Biden [junta] is completely divorced from reality in its policy making. 2. The virus itself is not a serious threat and never was. Since we now know that the lockdowns, the mask mandates, the vaccines, the installation of plexiglass everywhere, and the social distancing rules did nothing to limit its spread, we should stop all these crazy irrational policies now.” Data: Vaccines Don’t Stop Chinese COVID But Chinese COVID is Not That Dangerous
- “Let doctors be doctors.” Front Line Physician Suing Over Banned Chinese COVID Treatments
- “As the Omicron variant of the [Chinese] coronavirus surges, our leaders won’t be guided by science and real-world experience, but by symbols.” Our Failed Pandemic Response Represents the Triumph of Symbol Over Reality
- “Our king tells us in His written word that our bodies, our bodies, are temples of the Holy Spirit. Our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. First Corinthians, 6:19. ‘Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from G-d. You are not your own, you were bought with a price, so glorify G-d in your body.'” Catholic Priest: No President or Health Official “Gets to Dictate What We Put Into Our Bodies”
- “Judges say district cannot only permit secular exemptions.” Federal Court Pauses California School District’s Vaccine Mandate
- “The letter went on to describe Villanueva’s shock that Fulgent will use the genetic information obtained via the mandatory testing and registration of LA County’s law enforcement for future studies.” Los Angeles County Sheriff Rejects Gene Firm Partnership over China Links
- “Arguably no one — except maybe Dr. Fauci — has done more to hinder the world from responding appropriately to the virus and finding out the truth about its origins.” Skip the “Xi” Variant? It Should Have Been Called That All Along
- “Dire warnings about new variant looking increasingly alarmist.” All Confirmed Cases of Omicron in Europe Are People Who Are “Asymptomatic or With Mild Symptoms”
- “Booster jabs would also be mandatory.” Unvaccinated Austrians Face Prison Time, Huge Fines For Non-Compliance
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Economists had expected a gentler decline to 110, so this was worse than expected.”Bidenflation Sends Consumer Confidence Stumbling to 9-Month Low
- “It’s ravaging our people.” John Kennedy Holds Nothing Back With Powell, Yellen Over Skyrocketing Inflation
- “In his opening statement, Powell blamed the situation on pandemic-related supply and demand imbalances.” (but not the willful destruction of our economy by the junta in power – jjs) Fed Chair Powell: “Factors Pushing Inflation Upward Will Linger Well Into Next Year”
- “‘Let them drive electric cars.’ That is essentially the new line from the Biden White House’s latest Marie Antoinette: Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.” Mayor Peter Puffer is Team Biden’s Latest Marie Antoinette
- “To the left of Lenin.” (their bench is almost infinitely deep; in numbers not intelligence or morality – jjs) Fauxca-Has-Been Warren Associate May Serve as Top Fed Official
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “This is yet another example of teachers unions attacking parents like me.” RI Teachers Union Is Trying To Get Me Kicked Off Twitter, After Suing Me For Seeking CRT Records
- “L.A. government schools told parents critical race theory isn’t being taught despite bringing in a known critical race theorist to train teachers to ‘challenge whiteness.'” Los Angeles Public Schools Host Critical Race Theorist to “Challenge Whiteness” While Saying They Aren’t Teaching Crackpot Disg-Race Theory
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Robert Spencer: “Until something goes wrong, just keep celebrating diversity!” ALMOST NONE of the 82,000 Afghans Airlifted From Kabul in August Were Vetted Before Coming to the U.S.
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s hypocritical handling of legal travel and border policies has shown the world that the United States is open — as long as you enter illegally.” Texas Gov. Abbott Says South African Travel Ban is “Hypocritical” as Illegal Immigrants Continue to Cross Open Southern Border
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “They need a pretext to pass the Freedom to Vote Act, complete with nationwide mail-in voting.” Democrats Eagerly Await the Omicron Variant
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Public IRS tax filings reveal the group paid a total of $926,000 to firms connected to discredited former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele.” Soros-Funded “Disinformation” Group Paid Nearly $1 Million More To Creators Of Steele Dossier Disinformation Operation
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “A working group within the Democrat Socialists of America (DSA) is calling for the expulsion of Democrat New York Rep. Jamaal Bowman over a series of moves that it views as too supportive of Israel.” Left-Wing Organization Threatens “Squad” Member Over Iron Dome Vote, Trip To Israel
- “Jewish unvaccinated women are being barred from using the mikvah.” Rabbi Michoel Green Video: The Deep State’s Torture of the Jewish Husband and Wife
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- Jeffrey Lord: “With both men, the rampant corruption is stunning.” Joe Biden: The Most Corrupt President Since Warren Harding
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Laurence Wilson — a senior aide to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra — accepted a trip to China sponsored by a leading Chinese Communist Party-linked propaganda group flagged by for its efforts to coerce American leaders to ‘take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing,’ The National Pulse can reveal.” Top Biden Staffer Led “All Expenses Paid” China Trip Sponsored By Communist Influence Group
- “The event reportedly took place at the Museum of American History. Tickets for the event state that all attendees over the age of two are required to wear masks. Drew Hammill, an official in Pelosi’s office, did not immediately reply to a request for comment.” EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Malig-Nancy Pelosi Goes Maskless at Crowded DC Event
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “Republicans have effectively blocked most of the Democrats’ agenda, except for an infrastructure bill that Republicans who voted for it are already wishing they could take back. But there’s no increase in the debt limit, no budget bill to fund the government after December 6, no voting rights bill, and no Build Back Better bill. And there’s precious little time to move on them.” Democrats’ Year-End Agenda Tripped Up by GOP Block of Defense Spending Bill
- “Last week, a Nantucket man flipped Biden’s motorcade the bird on Thanksgiving. And at least one house near Biden’s vacation home on the Massachusetts island had a “Let’s Go Brandon” banner hanging in public view.” Biden haters [aka Patriots] Greet So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” in Minnesota with ‘FJB’ and ‘You Suck’ Signs
- Considering he’s a pervert and there are children still in comas and traction, and the fact that I consider him and his party unindicted co-conspirators in the terrorist attack, better he should stay the hell away from Waukesha. Joe Biden Heads to Minnesota for “Infrastructure” Push, but No Plans to Visit Victims of Waukesha Massacre
- A family of heartless bastards. Literally. I pity the poor child. May genetics take a holiday at least in terms of the XY half. Biden Family Christmas Stocking Photo Leaves Out Hunter Biden’s 3-Year-Old Daughter, Born Out of Wedlock
- Tells you everything you need to know about who and what the GOP is: Worthless collaborators. Infighting Grows Among House Republicans Amid Fight Between Reps Boebert, Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou
- Does this mean we will never be inflicted with Chelsea Chubbel? Keep hope alive. Clinton Foundation Donations Hit Lowest Point in a Decade, Down 75% Since 2016
- Considering his relationship with Doprah Winfrey, color me suspicious. Dr. Oz Declares Candidacy For Republican Pennsylvania Senate Seat
- “The real Brandon isn’t Biden, it’s Washington, D.C.: Politicians and the federal agencies they created.” Who Is the Real Brandon?
- Dennis Prager: “The great American tragedy is just about every liberal knows everything the Left touches it destroys — but nearly every one of them will vote for the Left anyway.” A Brief Guide to Leftist Destruction
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The New York Attorney General’s office released transcripts and exhibits Monday that shed new light on Chris Cuomo’s involvement in his brother’s defense,” a CNN spokesperson said. “The documents, which we were not privy to before their public release, raise serious questions.” XiNN Suspends Chris “Fredo” Cuomo Indefinitely After Learning of “Greater Level of Involvement” in Angel of Death Cuomo’s Defense
- “Jeffrey Toobin kept his job. Will Chris Cuomo? (Probably.)” This Is XiNN: “Thorough Review” to Decide if Helping Brother Smear Harassment Victims Worse Than Public Masturbation
- “Eliot Spitzer’s ex-lover, Lis Smith, texted talking points to Keith Olbermann’s ex-lover, Katy Tur, who repeated them ‘verbatim.'” COLLUSION: Cuomo Adviser Bragged That MSNBC Host Was “Saying My Spin Live”
- “Monday’s record dump revealing CNN’s Chris Cuomo colluded to protect his brother in the governor’s office is no isolated incident.” Chris “Fredo” Cuomo Was Always a Hack
- “Twitter announced a new set of rules on Tuesday that effectively bans the dissemination of memes and the mockery of public figures.” Twitter Implements New Rule So It Can Selectively Ban Memes, Mockery of Democrats
- “Since their candidate Terry McAulliffe got trounced in Virginia, the Lincoln Project has stayed pretty quiet. But all good things must come to an end. . . Here are the group’s 30 seconds of tone-deaf stupidity called “Road Map.” If the Lincoln Project thinks this is a map to anything, it is no wonder they seem so lost: How Much Longer Will Democrat Donors Waste Their Money With the National Man-Boy Lincoln Project?
- “We should not want anyone who accepts the premise that ‘free speech’ is an outmoded ambition to control major corporate platforms.” How New Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal Might Make a Poisonous Platform Worse
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Access closed. The site is blocked according to network settings. Site: raymondibrahim.com is blocked, because it belongs to blocked categories: Pornography & Sexuality.” Website Defending Persecuted Christians Banned as “Pornographic”
- Michael Walsh: “Meanwhile, how hollow does the ‘feminist’ mantra, ‘My body, my choice,’ now ring as governments everywhere demand that their populations willingly submit to not only having their bodily autonomy violated, but their very cellular essence altered. And not just once, but repeatedly as bureaucrats run amok over ‘booster shots’ and ‘variants?'”Justice Thomas’s Moment Arrives, as Supreme Court Reviews Abortion Rights
- “The justices this week will hear arguments on whether to overturn Roe v. Wade“Compromise Hard To Come By in Historic Supreme Court Abortion Showdown
- “Family Policy Alliance is launching a website to prepare for state-based legislative battles if the Supreme Court overturns the troubled Roe decision.” Exclusive: Pro-Life Coalition Prepares For SCOTUS to Overturn Roe
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Where anything goes, soon everything goes . . . DeBolshevik Opening First Legal Shooting Galleries for Dope Addicts in US; 5 OD on First Day
- “Overdose Prevention Centers are a safe and effective way to address the opioid crisis,” de Blasio said in a statement. “I’m proud to show cities in this country that after decades of failure, a smarter approach is possible.” NYC Opens Drug Consumption Sites to Ensure Users Receive Clean Needles
- Time to employ Ritten-House rules? Or is that still too early? Security Executive Says Retailers Are Scrambling To Protect Stores From Smash-And-Grab Robberies
- “[Prosecutor Dan] Webb cited alleged video evidence showing Smollett’s Mercedes circling the location of the faked attack before it happened, and said that would be evidence that the three men knew where they wanted the assault to occur.” Jussie “Galore” Smollett, Osundairo Brothers Went Through “Dry Run” of Hate Crime Hoax, Prosecutor Says
- “Competing to see which one can descend farther into the dystopia of gang rule, with honest citizens held captive to anarchy in the streets, afraid to leave their homes and finding nowhere to buy life’s essentials if they do venture out.” Chicago Trying to Surpass San Francisco in a Race Toward Lawlessness Anarchy
- “After school police are cut back, campus crimes increase.” Cops Out
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “While the Biden [junta] has not formally recognized the Taliban government in Kabul, it has been working with the terrorist organization to ensure Americans still trapped in the country can come home. Russia and China have been more willing to back the Taliban, but neither has formally recognized the terrorist group.” United Nations Weighs Taliban Admission
- “NUFDI says it has tried on multiple occasions to meet with U.S.-Iran envoy Robert Malley but that those overtures have been rebuffed.” As Protests Shake Iranian Regime, Iranian Americans Demand Meeting With Biden Junta
- “The report comes as Iran and the six nations negotiating with Tehran to reestablish the 2015 nuclear deal are sitting down in Vienna, Austria to discuss ways that the agreement could be reactivated.” Report: Israel Says Iran Preparing to Enrich Uranium to Weapons-Grade Level
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s policy of dismantling terrorism sanctions and appeasing terrorists has already led to disasters around the world.” Cruz On Biden Delisting Marxist Terror Org: “It is a Pattern of Appeasement and Weakness Towards Terrorists”
- “Guess what’s more important to Joe Biden than human rights? . . . ‘Cutting fossil fuel use is secondary to Biden’s political survival. He fears that as energy prices rise, the economy will tank, and with it the Democrats’ hope for retaining political power.'” Why Biden Agreed to a $650 Million Arms Deal with Saudi Arabia
- “Why in the world would Senate Democrats, who always spoke of the Moscow menace when Donald Trump held the White House, cave to an administration careening toward another foreign-policy cliff?” (because they’re lying criminal traitors who are hell bent on destroying those of us they cannot shackle in chains – jjs) Biden’s Gift to Putin: Pressuring Democrats on Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- “Russia also starts full-scale production Zircon hypersonic missiles systems.” Russia Announces “Successful” Test of Hypersonic Zircon Missile, Launched from Warship
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Obviously our department is concerned as to why someone would detonate a device of this size and magnitude on an uninhabited island,” Suffolk County police acting commissioner Stuart Cameron told reporters on Monday, Fox News reported. He said a 23-foot-long boat with stripes was seen fleeing the area around the time of the explosion. Explosion Leaves Mysterious Crater On Shores Of Long Island, Authorities Investigating For Potential Terrorism
- “‘The threats are really growing and expanding every single day. And it’s really an evolution of activity that’s been happening for a long time.” Space Force General Says US Satellites Are Attacked on Daily Basis
- “Radical mosques educate members using unfiltered teachings of the Quran.” South Florida Classes on How Jews and Christians are “Enemies of Islam”
- Raymond Ibrahim: “It is due to such consistent behavior that King Louis IX became Saint Louis — and why a major American city in Missouri was named after him. Today, his statue, which has stood in the city of St. Louis for more than a hundred years, is under assault by BLM and Muslim activists, on the claim that Louis was an ‘Islamophobe’ and a ‘racist.'”Archaeological Evidence Pops Up for Historical Jihad
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Many rural hospitals are watching helplessly as they hemorrhage desperately-needed health care workers just because of their vaccination status.” Biden’s Vaxx Ultimatums Leave Vulnerable Patients for Dead at Understaffed Rural Hospitals
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Signatories to the letter putting banks on notice include chief financial officers from Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Alabama, Texas and Kentucky, in addition to West Virginia.” 15 States Threaten To Pull $600 Billion From Banks That Won’t Give Equal Service To Energy Industry
- “This [junta] has no intention of ensuring the energy reserves of the United States are secure in time of war or national emergency.” Biden’s Petro Mess
- “Recent research exposes another hole in the global warming tale.” Those Ugly Climate Models
- “This wasn’t what I’d signed up for. This wasn’t about the planet. I looked round and remembered the Mad Hatter’s words to Alice: ‘People who don’t think shouldn’t talk.’ Make sure of it Alice, make very sure.” Diary of an Acclimatised Beauty: Mad Hatting
- “Municipal recycling programs need serious reevaluation.” Save the Cobalt!
- Bjorn Lomborg is right about the scaremongering but incredibly stupid in thinking that the changing climate is a threat in the first place, let alone that man’s “ingenuity” can eliminate or lessen it, free market solutions or not. The Comic Cries of Climate Apocalypse — 50 Years of Spurious Scaremongering
- “Radical environmentalist David Suzuki, who transitioned from early fruit-fly expert to later doomsday prophet, is once more in the news, foretelling the eruption of violence against the construction of oil pipelines.” Canada’s Mini-Al Gore
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The huge 1,082 foot space rock is heading our way and should skim past us on December 11. . . One small change to their trajectories could spell disaster for Earth.” (may it be an SMOD and hit Peking. Or DC – jjs) “Concerning” Asteroid Will Break Into Earth’s Orbit in a Week: NASA
- “. . . as Musk has said many times, more important than developing new technology is developing the efficient manufacturing processes that will allow the company to take advantage of that technology. It appears the manufacturing part of Raptor had not been covered well by the now disposed management.” Musk Shakes Up Raptor Engine Development
- “This problem is only going to get worse. The Russians did something with that anti-satellite test that was either so stupid as to defy logic, or intentional in the worst sort of way. Russia’s actions actually suggest the Putin administration wanted to sabotage ISS.”
* * * * *
- Friend of the blog and science reporter extraordinaire Bob Zimmerman has a new book that is as worthy of your consideration as are his daily science stories at Behind the Black. Conscious Choice: The origins of slavery in America and why it matters today and for our future in outer space.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Clown world strikes again.” London Council Spends 10,000 Pounds on “Trans Crossing” Which is “Dangerous” to the Blind & Disabled
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “A rambling Late Show host takes every side of the issue while denying reality.” Colbert Denies Cancel Culture Exists — then Suggests It Should
- “Russia waits, no longer ideological, but moving slowly and gingerly toward the Christian heritage that once made her a nation, even as we stupidly toss our own culture away.” Our Enemies Wait As We Destroy Ourselves
- “This book is meant to be an antidote to that madness.” (once you go boss . . . – jjs) Matt Walsh’s Children’s Book Hits Number 1 On Amazon List Hours After Launch
- “Pure evil. Everyone of good conscience should burn his or her Nike gear as I did years ago. These people will go into the dustbins of history with other evil collaborators.” LeBron James, Nike, and the NBA: Epitome of Cowardice
- “The totalitarian temptation is afflicting our political and cultural elites.” Does “Canceling” Jefferson Mean “Canceling” the Declaration, Too?
- “The Democrat ‘use of black bodies for political power.'” Prager U Video with Candace Owens: The Plantation, Then and Now
- “Kids’ lit gets lit.” Baby Book Wars
- “Understanding the sociology of organizations.” Why Woke Organizations All Sound the Same
- “The Salvation Army goes woke.” Goodbye Red Kettle
HITHER & YON
- “Channel your inner Judah Maccabee.” Struggle and Freedom: A Hanukkah Reading List
- “Many names are being honored in Europe these days, and many truths are being addressed in Europe.” Honoring the Honorable and Exposing the Truth in Europe
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.