Good morning, kids. Thursday and scanning the links we have the good, the bad and the ugly. Or perhaps the thigh-slappingly-hilarious, the bad and the ugly. In the first category, which considering the bobodon in question would require a pile driver to slap her thighs, Stacey “Tank” Abrams has announced she will be running for governor in Georgia, which is funny in and of itself because she’s a joke, even compared to the cadaverous (and traitorous) Brian Kemp, and because I thought she’d be announcing her re-election bid since she’s convinced herself she actually won last time around. Meh, I better not laugh so loud considering what Dao-Min Yen did to Georgia’s two senate seats last time around.
And with that bit of levity aside, we turn to the bad.
Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, told Fox News Digital reporters from his jail cell from Waukesha County Jail he feels “dehumanized.” “I just feel like I’m being monster — demonized,” Brooks told reporters, according to Fox News. . .
. . . [The alleged mass-murdering terrorist’s mother, Dawn] Woods said her family have been “torn to pieces” from the rampage that killed 6 and injured more than 62 others, adding that even though Brooks suffered from mental excuses throughout his life, she believes that the massacre was a result of him “not having the help and resources he needed,” according to FOX6.
“Not having the help and resources he needed.” Ho. Lee. Fook. For close to 60 years, this nation has spent upwards of $25 trillion dollars – and counting – on what was collectively known as both the Great Society and the War on Poverty. The most massive, all-encompassing welfare state that has ever been conceived and yet this woman comes out with a statement like that? Well, either one of two things can be inferred. She is a shiftless, lazy layabout who was too self-absorbed to even get off her fat ass to actually get her sonny boy the help he needed, or the help and resources she claims he never had were useless. Or, one more; sonny boy himself didn’t want to avail himself of any of these things. Meh. As we say around these parts “Embrace the power of ‘and'” for all of the above.
In point of fact, the welfare state is worse than useless: it’s poisonous. Prior to 1965, the black American family was relatively stable and despite Democrat-created and enforced Jim Crow laws (ironically, the ones that Biden’s own solicitor general is actually arguing in favor of before the Supreme Court in the Dobbs case) black Americans in the immediate aftermath of the Second World War were moving up the economic ladder and poised to become a bulwark of the American middle class. And since the Democrat Party and the anti-American left rely on the disenfranchised and a vast underclass for their political power, the upward mobility of black America heralded the death knell of the Democrats. What to do? Well, for one thing, you open the borders and import millions of third world peasants, immediately registering them as Democrats (thank you Teddy Kennedy) and you weaponize the legitimate civil rights movement to foment resentment and hatred against the very people who gave it the political muscle in the first place: white conservatives, Judeo-Christians and the Republican party. You also use fake grievance as a means to stigmatize the precepts of self-reliance, personal responsibility and the work ethic as racist and white supremacist, to instill the illusion of helplessness and hopelessness. “Ain’t No Makin’ It” as the propagandists (who are, like Jay MacLeod, 99 44/100% white and leftist) claim.
Psaki-Psircling back to the wages of the welfare state, what used to be known as “relief” in the old days was temporary. The insidiousness of the War on Poverty was that it was, in point of fact, a War FOR Poverty. Within one generation, the government subsidized sloth and bastardy, destroyed the family and the work ethic and substituted Uncle Sugar as the parent. When you destroy the family – specifically removing the father from the scene – you target subsequent generations for termination, specifically young males. No discipline, no one to teach right from wrong, morals, values and ethics. You breed a generation of people hateful and resentful of their situation. And then the hustlers and the vampires like Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, Ibram X. Krement, Rustoleum Hannah-Jones and the Democrat Party channel that hatred – at America as founded.
Let me be clear. Blacks in this country most certainly have gotten the shit end of the stick for a few hundred years. But so has every other ethnic minority group. And yet what have they and blacks done, at least until 1965 or so? The took their lumps, figurative and many times literal, and worked their asses out from under and got ahead. And it cannot be emphasized and underscored often and loudly enough: Whatever oppression and abuse blacks have suffered in this country was at the hands of and caused by Democrats and Leftists. I’m going off on tangents but there you have it.
There is absolutely no excuse for what Darrel Brooks did. But there is an explanation for it. 60 years of brainwashing. We cannot ignore it any longer because we won’t be able to ignore it.
At seventy years old, Willie Horton is serving multiple lifetime sentences in a Maryland prison. His case was once famous enough that we can be reasonably certain that this recidivist monster will never again be released to commit another crime.
The nation is safe from Willie Horton. But the Democratic Party should not be. Thirty-three years ago, this generally unremarkable piece of detritus provided an important lesson to the American electorate. In 1974, Willie Horton and his accomplices robbed a gas station and viciously murdered its 17-year-old attendant. Convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment without parole, he was locked up in Massachusetts for years, presumably ensuring that decent Americans would be safe from him from then on.
Unfortunately, despite a sentence that clearly provided no room for misinterpretation, the soft-on-crime Democrat government of Massachusetts, under then-governor Michael Dukakis, invited Horton to participate in an unsupervised weekend furlough program in 1986. Yes, you read that right: a vicious murderer was set free for the weekend, on purpose; he didn’t even have to plan a clever escape. As one would expect, Horton failed to return, and he did who knows what for almost a year, until he was finally caught in Maryland, having beaten and knifed an innocent couple, binding the man, raping his fiance, and stealing their car. . .
. . . This case, better than any other at the time, clarified for even the most casual observer just how different the two parties’ views were — and remain — on the critical issue of public safety. Fast-forward to November 21, 2021. In the tranquil suburban community of Waukesha, Wisconsin, a vicious bigot named Darrell Brooks — free on bail with multiple pending felonies, one being his recent attempt to run over his onetime girlfriend with his SUV — allegedly drove through a Christmas parade, running down as many innocent people as he could, killing at least five, injuring some sixty more. . .
. . . Everything that happened in his adult life (and likely his youth as well) went according to Democrat rules. Released on pitifully low bail again and again, even after bail-jumping… sentenced to time served, which was often no time at all, even for felonies, even for violent assaults…free even after trying to run over his girlfriend…free to record his malevolent, violence-advocating, anti-establishment, anti-white, anti-music versions of “rap” under the name Mathboi Fly. . .
. . . Republicans warn against the race-hustling, class division, and generally intolerant rhetoric of BLM, Antifa, and their pop culture mouthpieces; today’s Democrats just double down on the venom, calling their foes “satanic,” “evil,” “oppressive,” and much worse on a daily basis. Democrats attack Israel to attack Jews; they imagine something called “white privilege” and demand we apologize for it; they deny our Founding Father’s great principles and accomplishments by calling them all slaveholders — yes, even the ones who founded manumission societies. Truth means nothing to today’s left if it stands in the way of their party line. . .
. . . Is it any wonder that people like Darrell Brooks continue to push their luck, again and again, ever more violent, ever more destructive, ever more saturated with a level of hatred that could drive them to pick out innocent strangers from a crowd and mercilessly mow them down with a car? . . .
. . . If Willie Horton was the poster child of the 1988 election, then Darrell Brooks must be all that and more in 2022 and beyond.
The author makes some outstanding points and although he comes close, I think he misses a crucial difference between Willie Horton and Darrell Brooks. Unlike Willie Horton, Darrell Brooks is not merely an ultra-violent criminal and Democrats are not merely pro-crime. Darrell Brooks as loathsome as he is knew full well what he was doing and why he was doing it. While the criminal justice system and its alleged and actual disparities and shortcomings are used as a pretext to foment division, crime itself is now being used by the Democrats as an instrument of political terrorism. There can be no denying that.
Look at the mass gangs of looters. Look at what happened across America in the summer of 2020 in the wake of George Floyd’s demise. The anti-American left and the Democrat Party itself egged it on and cheered it on in the hopes it would redound on Trump’s campaign. And now, with everything the illegitimate junta has done since January 20th crashing and burning around and on top of us, it’s yet another distraction, if not an intimidation tactic. It was a miracle in more ways than one that Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted, though I doubt the junta will get that message.
And going way back up to the top, we come to the “ugly” portion of the program. Demonic diabetic dilettante Sonia Sotomayor spewed out absolute raw sewage yesterday during the opening arguments of the Dobbs case at SCOTUS.
Mississippi Attorney General Scott Stewart challenged Roe’s standard of viability: that the state does not have an interest in protecting the life of a child until 24 weeks (six months) into pregnancy. Stewart argued that babies’ ability to feel pain before viability should play a role in determining whether the state should protect their lives.
“I don’t see how that really adds anything to the discussion, that a small fringe of doctors believe that pain could be experienced before a cortex is formed,” Sotomayor said while interrupting Stewart repeatedly.
In response to Stewart’s assertion that babies recoil from surgical instruments at as young as 15 weeks, Sotomayor argued that braindead people, who are considered officially dead in most states, can still sometimes respond to stimuli such as being touched on the feet.
“I don’t think that a response by a fetus necessarily proves there’s a sensation of pain or that there’s consciousness,” she said.
The estimable Terry Jeffrey reminds us that:
Between 1973 and 2017, according to numbers published this year by the Guttmacher Institute, doctors killed 58,177,540 babies in the United States. The National Right to Life Educational Foundation estimates that from 1973 and 2020, the number is 62,502,904.
It should be noted that before Roe blacks were on track to becoming something like 29% of the US population by the year 2000. As it is now, they are at 12% and falling.
Someone ought to send an SUV-sized Candygram to Justice Sotomayor – and a giant wake-up call to black folks like Darrell Brooks. Because if black lives really and truly mattered…
* * * * *
My book, The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, is available now at the link.
Note, regardless of how you purchased it, please leave a review on Amazon as it helps boost visibility while putting me on Moloch Garland’s watch list. Win-win!
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY“An unholy alliance of planners, financiers, and leftists wants everyone to live in mass social housing developments.”
Own Nothing and Love It
“The FBI’s raids on Project Veritas had the effect of protecting not just the Biden family but also The New York Times. It’s yet another episode in a long history of the FBI and New York Times wildly abusing their power.”
How The FBI Raid on Project Veritas Helped Protect The New York Times
Victor Davis Hanson: “Our elites, like the Third World rich, have mastered ignoring — and navigating around — the misery of others in their midst.”
Third Worldizing America
“The world is waking up to the reality that only one real conflict exists — that between individual liberty and total State domination.”
The Frogs Have Begun Fleeing the Government’s Boiling Pot
- “Overturning Roe would scramble politics at the state and federal levels.” Roe v. Wade in Serious Danger as Supreme Court Hears Challenge to Mississippi Abortion Ban
- “What specifically is the right here?” Justice Thomas Questions Where in the Constitution Abortion is Protected
- “Biden’s solicitor general defended the egregious SCOTUS precedent Plessy, which upheld racial segregation, during oral argument in the Dobbs abortion case.” Justice Alito Made Biden’s Solicitor General Defend Racist SCOTUS Precedent Plessy
- “Will this institution survive the stench that this creates in the public perception that the Constitution and its reading are just political acts?” she asked. (The only stench is from your filthy, evil sewer. Go suck on a 10 pound Whitman Sampler and die in a diabetic coma – jjs)Justice Sotomayor Compares Unborn Babies To Braindead People Reacting to Stimuli
- “Follow the science.” Pro-lifers Slam Demonic Diabetic Dilettante Sotomayor After She Compared Unborn Babies To Braindead People
- “Contrary to what Sonia Sotomayor says, it comes from bad jurisprudence, not challenges to it.” The “Stench” of Abortion Politics
- “In other words, that the Constitution is neither pro-life nor pro-choice on the question of abortion, but leaves the issue for the people of the states or perhaps Congress to resolve in the democratic process,” Kavanaugh said. “Is that accurate?” “We’re saying it’s left to the people, Your Honor,” Stewart responded. Justice Brett Kavanaugh on Abortion: Why Should this Court Be the Arbiter?
* * * * *
- Margot Cleveland: “Science trumps stare decisis. . . While the abortion-on-demand press and public view Dobbs as a threat to Roe v. Wade, Roe has long been dead, and the question the high court must decide will be whether Planned Parenthood v. Casey’s misplaced homage to stare decisis can survive.” It Is Casey, Not Roe, on Trial Before the Supreme Court
- “We will likely get a decision in the spring.” SCOTUS Appears to Seek Middle Ground on Abortion After Hearing Mississippi Abortion Oral Arguments
- “Over a quarter of Democrats nationwide oppose abortion.” (and yet they’re still Democrat? – jjs) DNC Chair Shuns Pro-Life Democrats as Supreme Court Reconsiders Roe
- “They can be treated as independent patients, they show preferences independent from their mothers, and they have goal-directed behaviors.” 10 Amazing Facts About Unborn Babies You Should Know Before SCOTUS Rules on Dobbs
- “The Court could overturn Roe v. Wade and return abortion policy to the individual states, and . . . it could change the nature of the abortion debate altogether.” 10 Things You Need to Know About Today’s Oral Arguments in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization
- “If the Court lets pro-lifers down, it will put a definitive end to the question of whether the next nominee should be a judge or a politician with a record.” After This Case, Abortion Politics Will Never Be the Same
- “Their legacy? Between 1973 and 2017, according to numbers published this year by the Guttmacher Institute, doctors killed 58,177,540 babies in the United States. The National Right to Life Educational Foundation estimates that from 1973 and 2020, the number is 62,502,904.” Legacy of 7 Justices: More Than 62 Million Dead Babies
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- The fucking unmitigated gall of this filthy turd, after months of Democrat-sanctioned and cheered Burning Looting and Murdering as part of the plot to overthrow America, to open his festering, diseased gob and spew this blood-libel. Chris Murphy: GOP Sending “Silent Message of Endorsement” to School Shooters
- You mean the ones you’ve already burned and looted or the ones that employ black folk?Black Lives Matter Demands Holiday Boycott of “White Companies”
- Daniel Greenfield: “The profound inequality of pro-crime policies.” Criminal Justice Reform Legalizes Stealing From the Poor
- “The political left’s hyperconsciousness about race might help Democrats turn out their base, but at a steep cost.” It’s Reckless of the Left to Selectively Cry “Racism”
- “Lawmakers should consider ending prosecutorial immunity to deter prosecutors like Thomas Binger and protect future Kyle Rittenhouses from prosecutorial misconduct.” Kyle Rittenhouse Can’t Sue the Kenosha District Attorney’s Office, But He Should Be Able To
- Larry Elder: “Insanity based on falsehoods recklessly peddled by media and politicians.” The Kyle Rittenhouse Case — Send in the Clowns
WAUKESHA LEFTIST RACE-TERRORIST MASSACRE
- You can’t spell those words without that all-important capital (D), pal. May you burn in hell alongside LBJ and everyone else that made you what you are today. Suspected Waukesha Parade Killer Complains He’s Being “Demonized” and “Dehumanized”
- “The nation is safe from Willie Horton. But the Democrat Party should not be . . . If Willie Horton was the poster child of the 1988 election, then Darrell Brooks must be all that and more in 2022 and beyond.” (this is an excellent essay except it misses a crucial point. Darrell Brooks is not merely a criminal and Democrats are not merely pro-crime; crime is now used by the Democrats as an instrument of political terrorism – jjs) Willie Horton and the Democrat Party’s Greatest Fear
- Why would he feel he needs or wants to visit? He and his party created the monster terrorist that committed that act of barbarity. He approved that message, aimed right at the heart of what’s left of America. Biden’s Refusal to Visit Waukesha Is Purely Political — and Inexcusable
- “We simply can’t afford to risk another massive tragedy enabled by leftists who flout law and order to achieve an impossible progressive fantasy.” Despite Media Blackout, Wisconsin GOP Lawmakers Are Still Working To Prevent Another Waukesha Christmas Massacre
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Biden said Monday that the new variant is a ’cause for concern, not cause for panic’ and defended the implementation of travel restrictions put into place in light of the cases.”First Known Case of Even Less Dangerous Omicron Variant Identified In US
- “While the omicron variant appears to be inconsequential, the Democrats have big plans for it. (Hint: Think of Australia).” TuCa Sounds the Alarm on the Democrats’ Weaponization of the Omicron Variant of the Red Chinese/Fauci Virus Variant
- John Cooper, The Heritage Foundation: “What a fraud. Millions of illegal border crossers represent just as much of a public health threat — if not more so.” Fauci: I’m Advising Biden on New Testing Rules For Everyone Entering U.S., Border Crossers “Different Issue”
- Robert Spencer: “So the vaccines are going to get less effective than they already are, yet Fauci says we must ward off the deadly omicron by getting vaccinated, even though the first U.S. omicron case was vaccinated. The response to this is always, ‘Ah, but it would have been so much worse if they hadn’t been vaccinated,’ but that is an unproven article of faith for the Fauciites. And as evidence mounts of severe side effects from the vaccines, a dangerous one.” Fauci: First U.S. Omicron Case was Vaccinated, Now Protect Yourself by Getting Vaccinated
- More beatings until morale improves, eh Peppermint Pinhead? Piss-Hockey Psaki Blames Americans for Biden’s Failure to Shut Down Chinese COVID When Pressed By Doocy
- “They’re not going to publish their findings because they are concerned about losing research money from the drug industry.” Video: Senior Cardiologist Warns Study Linking Chinese COVID Vaccines to Massive Increase in Heart Attacks is Being Totally Ignored
- “If there were going to be a shutdown, the timing couldn’t be better.” Growing Numbers on the Right Calling For a Government Shutdown to Block Vaccine Mandates
- “Vermont Public Radio, which may be left of Lenin, acknowledged the situation Wednesday, then shared anecdotes and excuses — like cold weather. They also pushed for boosters, noting, ‘For many Vermonters though, it’s been more than six months since their last shot.'”Vermont: Highest Vaccination Rate, Record-Breaking Chinese COVID Numbers
- “I think it’s actually malpractice not to consider natural immunity. So for example, if you’re a pediatrician and you’re telling every kid to be vaccinated without any consideration for whether or not they’ve already had [Chinese] COVID, I think you’re really practicing bad medicine. I would suggest that everybody who thinks about getting a vaccine for their child ask first for an antibody test.” Sen. Rand Paul: “Vaccine Hesitancy” is “Mostly a Response to Misinformation” from Fauci and “Big Government Types”
- “Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson are also evaluating the effectiveness of their vaccines against Omicron. Both Moderna and Johnson & Johnson are developing omicron-specific boosters.” (no thanks, I’m driving – jjs) Remdesivir Expected to Remain Effective Against Omicron Variant
- “Americans shouldn’t let the media-driven panic over new ‘Omicron’ [Chinese] virus be used to take away their rights.” Is “Lockdown, Vax and Mask” Chinese COVID Cult Finished?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “I can’t promise that every person will get every gift they want on time . . . ” Joe Biden on Supply Chains: “Only Santa Claus” Can Promise Gifts on Time
- “Over the last 12 months, conditions created a ‘perfect storm’ to drive up the price of coffee beans, especially poor weather in prominent growing regions, Ole Hansen, head of commodity strategy at Saxo Bank, told CNBC.” Coffee Prices Explode To 10-Year Highs That Could Last For Years
- “90% of everything in the United States is shipped on a pallet . . . it’s a very integral part of the whole entire supply chain,” [Greenway Pres. Dominick] Davi told Fox Business. One Greenway Products & Services customer, for instance, purchases 520 pallets per day, six times per week. Before the recession, the customer paid $37,000 each week; today, he pays $65,000. Cost of Wooden Pallets is Soaring Amid Supply Chain Bottlenecks
- “The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development noted that rising price levels are tampering with global economic recovery from COVID-19 and the lockdown-induced recession.” OECD Forced To Slash Economic Growth Forecasts Due to High Inflation
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Judge states it’s pretty clear to her union ‘not entitled to relief’ under public records law to prevent release of records sought by Solas from school district, but reserved decision what that means for dismissing the case against Solas and her claim for anti-SLAPP damages.”Nicole Solas Anti-SLAPP Hearing Against Teachers Union — Judge Doubts NEA-RI Ever Had Claim To Prevent Records Release But Reserves Decision
- “Vitti: We’re very intentional about creating a curriculum, infusing materials, and embedding critical race theory within our curriculum.” Detroit Superintendent Opposes CRT Ban in Michigan: “Our Curriculum Is Deeply Using CRT
- “Neo-Marxists Are Communizing Your children.” From Kids to Comrades
- “Parents have a right to know what’s being taught to their children.” Next Step for the Parents’ Movement: Curriculum Transparency
- “A new anti-parent diatribe is rife with condescension and a lack of logic.” Parents “Don’t Get How Teaching Works”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “More fentanyl smuggled into the United States means more deaths.” (the last thing I am is a defender of Big Pharma. But the opioid crisis is mostly because of the Red Chinese. This was and continues to be tantamount to an act of war – jjs) How Migrant Surge at the Border Fuels Massive American OD’s From Tiny Grains of This Killer Drug
- “At a time when tens of thousands of migrants are massing on our border and demanding entry, the effort to soften our language is the political equivalent of fiddling while Rome burns.” Why Is It So Important Not to Offend Those Breaking Our Laws?
- “. . . in Lewiston, Maine, Democrat City Councilwoman Safiya Khalid stated that white police officers could not accurately assess whether that specific question posed a problem for immigrant communities because white officers are not people of color.” (yes they are; they’re white and white is a color – jjs) Maine Elected Official: White Cops Aren’t Qualified To Judge Certain Immigration Problems
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Failed effort to unseat Republican cost taxpayers more than $800,000.” Taxpayers Paid Big Money for Dem Attempt to Overturn Election Results
- “Harvard Law is preparing a cohort of election lawyers to fight for Democrat candidates.”Fortifying Tomorrow’s Elections
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Sen. Chuck Grassley urged Special Counsel John Durham to pursue accountability for the FBI and DOJ for ‘spreading misinformation’ that perpetuated the Russia collusion hoax.” (yawn – jjs) Grassley Warns Durham: “Don’t Take Your Eye Off Government Misconduct”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Social justice warriors seek to blacklist and purge pro-Israel Jews from campus.”University of Toronto’s Jewish Problem
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- Miranda Devine’s New Book: “Reached at his Massachusetts office, [Dr. Keith] Ablow declined to comment, but he once diagnosed then-Vice President Biden as having ‘early onset dementia’ during a 2012 appearance on Fox News, so that background may underpin the banter.” Hunter Biden’s Therapist Said Joe Biden “Triumph[ed] Over Dementia”
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Actress Meryl Streep participated in a Beijing-based forum sponsored by a Chinese Communist Party-controlled influence group flagged by the U.S. government for working to coerce ‘foreign individuals to serve Beijing’s interests.'” Biden Backer Meryl Streep Headlined Chinese Communist Event
- “The five plaintiffs — Mark Bainbridge, JoAnn Campbell, Joe Miller, Denise Verdi and Laura Rosenberger — said they were all ordered off their subcommittee assignments by Paduchik after they attempted to investigate the party’s financial records.” Five Ohio Republicans Claim Party Missing $3 Million, Demand Forensic Audit
- So bad, even the dead voters are pissed and the fake ballots are erasing themselves. POLL: Biden’s Approval Rating Plummets To 36%
- Wait, don’t they mean re-election? Comedy Gold! Tank Abrams Announces She is Running For Georgia Governor in 2022
- “Georgia attorney Stacey Abrams announced her second run for governor Wednesday three years into her first imaginary term.” GOP Salivates Over Tank Abrams’ Announcement
- “Courtney Parella, a spokeswoman from the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC), said, ‘Committee Chairs don’t retire unless they know their majority is gone. Nancy Pelosi’s days as Speaker are numbered.'” Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Majority Crumbles: Democrat House Transportation Chair Peter DeFazio Will Retire
- “Who is the mysterious ‘Michelle?'” Irish Mickey “Beto” O’Rourke’s Mysterious Woman
- “While Baker was popular despite Massachusetts’ liberal bend — he had a 56% approval in a recent UMass Amherst poll — he may have struggled to win a Republican primary next year. That same survey showed him with just 41% approval among Massachusetts Republicans, with nearly half describing him as a ‘liberal.'” Massachusetts Republican Gov Charlie Baker Will Not Seek Third Term
- “It’s unclear where [racist commie stooge Symone] Sanders will end up after leaving the [junta]. The revelation of her planned departure comes after reports that Harris’ communications director, Ashley Etienne, would be leaving her job by December.” Kamala Harris’ Chief Spokesperson Set to leave White House
- “. . . But they misidentified the racists.” Accidentally, XiNN Is Correct About Kamala Harris Critiques
- Note to Lauren Boebert and every other Republican or conservative: This is what you get when you apologize for telling it like it is. Stop apologizing and start doubling, tripling and quadrupling down. Note to Titty Caca: the Klan was and remains a Democrat-created organization, which today is all but extinct.Titty Caca AOC Loses It: McCarthy “Working With His Ku Klux Klan Caucus,” Allows “Violent Targeting of WOC”
- “Full speed ahead!” Our Ship of State Looks Like the Titanic
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “It’s the last thing I ever wanted to do, was compromise any of my colleagues and do anything but help. I know they have a process that they think is important. I respect that process, so I’m not going to talk about this any more than that.” “Embarrassing”: Chris “Fredo” Cuomo Breaks Silence on Suspension from XiNN
- “In the last year alone, Reuters has published more than 22,000 articles mentioning Pfizer. The company has only published 8,191 articles related to Moderna, and 18,000 related to Johnson & Johnson. Many of the articles about Johnson & Johnson were negative in sentiment, unlike their Pfizer reporting.” CONFLICT: Reuters Chairman is Pfizer Investor and Board Member
- “If America’s journalists once spoke truth to power, today America’s journalists are the powerful, a tightly knit caste both highly educated and affluent.” Journalists Today Aren’t Muckrakers — They Are Defenders of the Liberal Elite
- “Gigi Sohn says Fox News is a danger to democracy.” Republicans Slam Biden FCC Pick for Anti-Conservative Views
- “Despite its obsession with race, the media are blind to the nonwhite victims of rising violent crime.” See No Murder
- “It is time for the people’s representatives to intervene. Congress needs to pass legislation prohibiting the military’s senior leaders and generals from using public social media in uniform.” Big Tech and the Woke Military Censor Critics for Attacking Pedophiles
- “The ugliness and malice of the oligarchy’s propaganda may be overreaching, thus making it easier for us deplorables to imitate Solzhenitsyn’s courage.” (or David Brooks is a lying, semen-guzzling fraud – jjs) The Overbearing Conceit of the Oligarchs
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The crime wave sweeping across the country is the direct result of a years-long campaign by [Nazi collaborator] George Soros to bankroll the election of far-left district attorneys committed to undermining law and order.” Nazi Collaborator George Soros Has Blood on His Hands for the Rise in Killings Nationwide
- “A federal indictment of Maxwell, who faces trafficking and other charges for recruiting minors for the sex offender, details accounts of Jane and other two women, all of whom were underage when allegedly sexually abused by Epstein, ABC News reported.” Ghislaine Maxwell Allegedly Watched Jeffrey Epstein Have Sex With His 14-Year-Old Victim
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “‘Unfortunately, the leadership in China has not addressed this very serious issue in any credible way. While we now know where Peng is, I have serious doubts that she is free, safe and not subject to censorship, coercion and intimidation,’ WTA Chairman and CEO Steve Simon said in a statement.” Women’s Tennis Association Announces “Immediate Suspension” of All Tournaments in China Amid Concerns Over Female Tennis Star
- “If not for international tennis stars and the World Tennis Association’s courage, we probably would never see Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai again.” China’s Attempt to Disappear Tennis Star Peng Shuai Fails Thanks to Massive World Outcry
- “This time, the shock was due to the unexpected capability of the Chinese to orbit the earth with the missile — a concept known during the cold war as ‘fractional orbital bombardment.’ It didn’t set off quite the panic that Sputnik did, but it was a huge wake-up call for the defense establishment.” Air Force Secretary Claims We’re in a “Hypersonic Arms Race” With China
- “What those ‘consequences’ would be, however, remain unclear.” (an angry letter to the Times and an emergency James Taylor concert on Nantucket – jjs) NATO Chief Pledges “High Price” for Russian Aggression, But Also Notes Ukraine Is a Non-Member
- “Report finds 17 countries use Chinese telecom giant’s hardware for censorship.” (I sense a job opportunity for Fredo Cuomo – jjs) Report: Authoritarian Governments Use Huawei Technology To Censor Journalists
- “Let the dames begin!” That Miss Universe Contest: Israel-Haters Get Their Knickers in a Twist
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Michael Ledeen: “The Middle East becomes a battleground for U.S.-Chinese competition.” (I wouldn’t be surprised if the sole honest spook at the CIA uncovered the plot and the Biden Junta warned the Red Chinese to cool it for a while until the miscreant at Langley can be fired, or sent to the Garland Archipelago as “an insurrectionist” – jjs) Foiling a Chinese Military Operation in the United Arab Emirates
- “Chinese government uses health data to surveil and capture Uyghurs.” (meh, the FBI can go the hell – jjs) FBI Warns California Genetics Company Likely Shares Americans’ Health Data With China
- “Forcing women to fight in a massive war against a major power is not progress, not good for readiness, and not supported by the American people.” Republicans Are Going To Help Democrats Draft Your Daughters Unless You Raise Cain
- “The normalizing of jihadist refugees.” Paul Joseph Watson Video: The Forgotten Suicide Bomber
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “From ketchup to construction materials, California lawmakers’ impulse to ban is inexhaustible.” It Is Forbidden
- Excutive VP of Sammich-Fixing and Coffee-Fetching? California Court To Decide On Law Requiring Women on Corporate Broads, er, Boards
- “I recognize that New York is a blue state, but imagine there is someone who considers himself or herself a conservative in the state of New York, who, G-d forbid, finds themselves in a courtroom where you’re wearing a robe. What comfort do you think that litigant would have that you described the hatred of conservatives, the righteous indignation, the anger at conservatives, as a tremendous source of power for you personally?” “Wild-Eyed Leftist”: Ted Cruz Rattles Biden Nominee Over His Past Statements
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Suffice it to say, I can’t remember when I’ve heard a more brainless sentiment. Buttigieg can’t possibly be this dumb, can he?” But Where Does Electricity Come from, Pete?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Time for a cool image! The photo to the right, rotated, cropped, and reduced to post here, was taken on September 8, 2021 by the high resolution camera on Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO). It shows a region of strangely sculptured terrain located several hundred miles south of Olympus Mons.” Sculptured Lava South of Olympus Mons?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A Nov. 17 lawsuit filed by two public-interest law firms is just the latest in a series of cases where schools are accused of initiating social gender transitions of children behind the backs of their parents. . . ‘Metastasizing like a cancer.'” (isn’t this really the story of socialism? – jjs) Parents Across the Country Sue Schools Over Clandestine Transitions
- You’ve sown the wind, feminazis. Now, you’re reaping the whirlwind. Male Swimmer Dominates UPenn’s Women’s Swim Team
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The Salvation Army issued a statement on Tuesday trying to walk back its racist claims in its ‘Let’s Talk About Racism’ guide after facing backlash.” Salvation Army Lies, Tries To Cover Up Crackpot Disg-Race Guide
- “Leftists try to flip the script on communism in Hollywood.” The Blacklist Propaganda Never Stops
- “So, in reality, the film should be about the heroic stand of outnumbered and surrounded U.S. and allied troops who fought their way out of one of the most savage battles of the Korean War against all odds. But pesky facts haven’t stopped the Chinese from touting both the film and the battle as a triumph over the United States.” China’s Biggest Movie Ever is Actually a National Embarrassment, and American Media Helped Them Cover It Up
- Christian Toto: “YouTube’s new policy also keeps negative reviews from thin-skinned creators.” HBO Max’s YouTube Channel Silences Woke Santa Inc. Critics
- Americans to NBA Social Justice Coalition: Go fuck yourselves with a diseased Wuhan pangolin. WATCH: “We Want to Change Laws”: National Basketball Social Justice Coalition Promises an “Evolution” in Advocacy
- “Late-night television has been a hateful slog for a while now and it’s good to have an upbeat and lighthearted alternative. Unless you like whatever this is that they keep calling ‘comedy.'” Gutfeld! Ratings Explosion Beats Late-Night Giants Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon
- “. . . however you might view the racialization of America, it’s in language that the racialists have had the most profound impact. . . The ordinary conventions that govern the use of language have been superseded by political necessity.” Do the Words “Blacklist” and “Whitelist” Offend Racial Sensibilities?
- “USA Today’s Dan Wolken drops the ball covering Brian Kelly’s departure from Notre Dame.”The Fake Sports News
- The Python troupe are as much responsible for as Cleese called it “the yobbo culture” they now are aghast at. And how very brave of them to slime Christianity and Judaism all the time while not daring to go after Islam, which is so ripe for ridicule. Gee, wonder why. Not. 40 Years Ago, Monty Python Predicted (and Mocked) Wokeness
- “Our overriding concern with survival we have in common with the virus, this undead being which only proliferates, that is, survives without actually living.” Darkening Senses: John Donne, Byung-Chul Han, and the Palliative Society
HITHER & YON
- “Without Sondheim’s dark, stark objectivity, the Broadway genre might not have survived long enough to power through to today’s Disneyfied and jukebox musicals.” Broadway Icon Stephen Sondheim Shaped the American Musical as an Art Form
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.