Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and you’ll all be thrilled to know that the GOP drew a line in the sand and said “enough!” by rejecting the raising of the debt ceiling and tying it to any potential vaccine mandates.
Psyche! Of course they caved, as if you expected anything but kabuki theater followed by a bukkake “happy ending.” And of course, brave Joe Manchin flexed his man-chin to declare:
“In the midst of the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic and as the new Omicron variant emerges, I will not vote to shut down the government for purely political reasons. There is too much at stake for the American people. But let me be clear, I do not support any government vaccine mandate on private businesses.”
In the immortal words of Henry Mancini, “where do I begin?” First, everything that is done in Washington DC IS politics. Second, we are already trillions upon trillions in debt with no way of ever paying it back, let alone the trillions in interest on the borrowing. Third, the government is NOT the economy. At least not yet despite the anti-American left driving us off that cliff. Fourth, Manchin just voted to give the government and its bureaucracies the blood money it requires to impose its will on the American people whether we like it or not. Fifth, the fact that Joe Manchin, despite being from West Virginia, is still a Democrat, and worse, he and not a Republican is the one making this statement, transparently and laughably phony as it may be, is just the bitter end.
And this segues perfectly to yet another infuriatingly clueless pundit supposedly on our side who rails against the GOP, phony conservatism and — you guessed it — Trump.
If Trump returns to the White House in 2024, and the Republicans regain power, this will be a rallying call for the Left as it was when Trump was elected in 2016 and as it continued to be throughout Trump’s administration. The zealotry of #TheResistance succeeded in defeating Trump and his party. There can be no doubt that, had [Chinese] COVID happened in, say, Hillary Clinton’s final year in office, we would’ve had a very different 2020 — Democrats would’ve wanted to get reelected.
To those who will doubtless object that my case against Trump in 2024 and what’s become of the conservative movement is defeatist and that I am an appeaser of the Left, I don’t know what else to say. My entire point is that the defeatism and appeasement of the GOP and Conservatism, Inc. is what brought us here. Those of us who have supported them throughout the years should at long last abandon that support.
How many disappointments, betrayals, and failed promises do people need to endure before they say, “Never again?”
It is amazing how a smart man like Jack Kerwick makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever. He’s blaming Trump for being surrounded on all sides by Deep State traitors, most notably from within his own alleged party as well as krony korporatist frauds who pretended to be outsiders, for their malfeasance, criminality and collusion (heh) with the globalist leftist enemy.
Look, Donald Trump for sure has his faults, his biggest one being the same as we all had: blindly trusting that certain crucial institutions were beyond being corrupted by the left. Seriously, as cynical as many of us are, could anyone have believed that the DOJ/FBI and CIA would actually work hand in hand with both the Democrat Party and actual foreign intelligence agencies both friend and foe alike to overthrow TWO separate elections? This is the same DOJ that still imprisons scores of innocent Americans on trumped up charges of insurrection and treason; the same DOJ that has labeled concerned parents as “terrorists” for opposing the mind- and body-rape of their children. The same law enforcement agencies and sadly individual police officers who protected their pensions and jobs rather than life, limb and property as scores of cities burned in an orgy of Democrat/local government sanctioned looting and arson as a means of political intimidation and terror. Same deal with the terrorist attack on Waukesha. Same deal with the persecution of Kyle Rittenhouse who tried defending himself and fellow citizens from same. And on and on and on.
And could anyone have believed that the CDC, NIH and the other seemingly non-political agencies were not first and foremost concerned with the health of Americans and not money and power as well as helping a sick, evil g-dless totalitarian empire in the PRC actually use our taxpayer dollars to create biological weapons? The same CDC and NIH that has used the mercifully relatively harmless Chinese COVID as the greatest psychological weapon in history to traumatize an entire population into surrendering its freedom and handing over a shattered economy to government control?
No, Mr. Kerwick. Trump is for all intents and purposes to my way of thinking blameless for what was done to him and in point of fact to all of us. Now that said, whether or not he is the ideal standard-bearer going forward is another matter and one that we are going to be debating more and more as 2022 and 2024 approach. For sure, the GOP is not only dead but is every bit the enemy of the people as the Democrat Party. America as founded is dead. I do not even think we can go on as we did before with regular order, elections and all that because one side (with both parties) is anti-American to the core and wants to destroy the last vestige of the old Republic and those of us who supported it.
It is time for a second American Republic. And while I revere the original Constitution as a truly Divinely inspired document, it’s Achilles heel is that it required very flawed human beings to respect its proscriptions and practices. We all know what happened since its ratification, especially over the past 110 years or so. That is the Gordian knot if you will of a free society; how does one preserve a free society when truly evil human beings will use those very freedoms as the means by which to enslave us? If there is a second American republic, which no doubt will have to rise from a sea of ashes, we’ll have to figure how to solve that in the next set of founding documents, lest we lather, rinse and repeat all over again.
And speaking of ashes, look at what the hell is happening in Germany and Australia.
Merkel announced the measures after a meeting with federal and state leaders, as the nation again topped 70,000 newly confirmed cases in a 24-hour period. She said the steps were necessary to address concerns that hospitals could become overloaded with patients suffering from COVID-19 infections, which are much more likely to be serious in people who have not been vaccinated. . .
. . .The country has an almost 70% vaccine rate. I don’t know if Merkel will require the unvaccinated to wear anything for identification. But I have a feeling they’ll have to show their papers.
You know, Germany. Yeah — . . .
. . . Australia continues its overreaction to [Chinese] COVID. The police in Northern Territory (NT) arrested three teenagers for allegedly escaping a “voluntary” quarantine camp. Have you seen these camps? It looks like Jonestown.
The three teenagers will likely face more time in quarantine despite them posing a low risk and testing negative:
He said the escape could mean an extension of the time the teenagers were required to stay in quarantine. “Absconding from Howard Springs isn’t just dangerous — it is incredibly stupid,” he said “Because we will catch you and there will be consequences.”
Another man escaped a few days ago. They’re investigating the incident because no one could want freedom, right? Now they’re installing more CCTV cameras in the camp.
About those three teens who escaped from Stalag Woolamaloo? Get this:
All three teens tested negative for [Chinese] COVID the day before they bolted. They never actually HAD the China flu. They were locked up for coming into contactwith someone who had it.”
Kyle Rittenhouse is one thing, and it’s a big one. But if you really want to know why we have a Second Amendment, look no further than the absolute abomination that is happening in Australia. G-d help this illegitimate junta and any of its enforcers if they try this shit here. And G-d help us.
In that light, I want to wish a very happy Hanukkah to you all of you, not just the members of the Tribe. A festival of light and of life – and of miracles – when all around is darkness, is something we can all use right now.
New CJN Speaks! podcast coming tomorrow or Sunday. Have a great weekend.
* * * * *
My book, The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, is available now at the link.
Note, regardless of how you purchased it, please leave a review on Amazon as it helps boost visibility while putting me on Moloch Garland’s watch list. Win-win!
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “You still don’t know what you’re dealing with, do you?” Refugees from Communist Countries Are the Canaries in the Coal Mine
- “The point is that such measures are ascending steps to autocratic rule. Decorated Canadian army veteran Tex Leugnar, an astute and passionate commenter on current affairs, has no doubt, as Cochrane Now reports, ‘that the measures being taken by the federal government are similar to those taken by he Nazi Party after it seized control of Germany.'” Medical Fascism, or, the Doctrine of Vaccination
- Julie Kelly: “When Americans finally view the surveillance footage, January 6 will make alleged police abuse at LaFayette Square look like a day in the (federal) park.” Will the Public Finally See What Happened in the Capitol Tunnel?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Key collaborator with terrorists Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik gets only probation.” (roll that in the Brother-Fucker’s burqa and smoke it – jjs) Remember The San Bernardino Fourteen
- “Native Americans: War refugees on conquered American soil?” Genocide, Stolen Land, and Other Lies about America
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The investigation into the 2019 Dayton, Ohio mass shooting shows the Bureau cannot be trusted to identify left-wing violence.” (because it’s part of the left wing – jjs) How the FBI Downplays Leftist Terror Activity
- “When this anti-Rittenhouse demonstration did occur on December 1st, it suddenly found itself overwhelmed by conservatives chanting ‘Let’s Go Brandon!’ and ‘Self-Defense!’ The videos at this link are fun to watch, as the leftists keep advocating positions of hate and bigotry (“All whites are bigots”) while the protesters stand for self-defense, freedom, and fair play. And there do appear to be as many pro-Rittenhouse protesters as anti.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Kyle Rittenhouse Temporarily Forced Out of ASU
- “. . . with support of the panel’s two Republicans: Rep. Liz Cheney and Rep. Adam Kinzinger. . . ” House Jan. 6 Inquisition Recommends Holding Jeffrey Clark in Criminal Contempt
- “You’re going to want to read this letter in full.” John Eastman’s Lawyers Just Destroyed the Jan 6 Committee and Its “Subpoenas”
- “Like facts, juries are stubborn things.” The Power of Regular People
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “What’s unacceptable is to have one part of the world — one of the most vulnerable parts of the world economy — condemned to a lockout when they were the ones that revealed the existence of a new variant that, by the way, already existed in other parts of the world, including in Europe, as we know,” [UN Secretary General Antonio] Guterres told reporters Wednesday. U.N. Denounces Biden’s South Africa Ban as “Travel Apartheid”
- “Challenges UK decision to offer 3rd jab to entire population.” World Health Organization Says “No Evidence” Booster Jabs Would Offer “Greater Protection” to the Healthy
- “In a must-watch video, Roy explains to Fox News’ Shannon Bream what is at stake in the debate that is likely to be the most important decision made this week on Capitol Hill (and, given everything that is up for grabs at the moment, that is saying something).” Rep. Chip Roy: The Vax Mandate “Is a Test for Republicans – Will They Stand Up and Fight for the American People or Roll Over?”
- “Have you seen these camps? It looks like Jonestown.” Chinese COVID Madness: Germany Isolates Unvaccinated, Australia Arrests Escapees From Quarantine Compound
- Major checkpoints for three teens who don’t have [Chinese] COVID? You’d think mass-murdering cannibals had escaped. Here is the kicker: All three teens tested negative for [Chinese] COVID the day before they bolted. They never actually HAD the China flu. They were locked up for coming into contact with someone who had it.” Three Teens Who Escaped From Aussie Chinese COVID Camp All Have One Thing in Common, and It’s Not the Virus
* * * * *
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s [Chinese] Covid workplace mandate revives an ancient debate.” Be It Resolved
- Manchin: “There is too much at stake for the American people. But let me be clear, I do not support any government vaccine mandate on private businesses.” (yeah, way to be brave, champ, but sorry but you should have voted to shut down the government, considering you’re passing a budget that condemns your state and what’s left of free America to doom – jjs) Democrat Senator Comes Out Against Biden’s Vaccine Mandate, Supports Legislation to Overturn
- “I have a hard time going from these numbers to the assured conclusions that ‘masks work’ that was promulgated by the media or the authors after this preprint [not yet peer reviewed] appeared,” University of California Berkeley professor Ben Recht wrote. Study on Effectiveness of Masks Facing Criticism
- “There seems to be a disconnect between House GOP members who voted to pass the bill and those who did not regarding what the legislation would actually accomplish. Among the “no” votes, some lawmakers view H.B. 550 as a chance for the federal government to grossly expand its power. Among the “yes” votes, the bill would do the opposite, and, in fact, protect states from federal government overreach in public health, according to a source affiliated with the bill’s development.” (all Dems voted “Yes”, so vote “NO” – jjs) House Republicans Divided on Purpose of Vaccination Database Bill
- Peter Navarro: “CEO Albert Bourla’s team stored, rather than immediately tested, the nasal swabs taken from participants Pfizer researchers suspected were infected.” Why Did Pfizer Delay Good Vaccine News Until After the 2020 Election?
- “According to a cost-benefit analysis conducted by Toby Rogers, PhD in the 5 to 11 age range, 117 healthy kids will have to die of vaccine-related side effects in order to save one child from perishing of [Chinese] Covid 19.” Children Are the Faultline in the Covid Vaccine Narrative that Exposes the Fraud
- “Threatening the Supreme Court has become something of a required public exhibition of faith for Democrats.” Sen. Shaheen to SCOTUS: “If You Want to See a Revolution, Go Ahead, Outlaw Roe v. Wade“
- Margot Cleveland: “These same considerations that Casey relied upon nearly 30 years ago to justify affirming Roe v. Wade provide the precise basis to overturn Casey today.” The Supreme Court’s Originalist Justices Should Allow Bad Abortion Law to Die By Its Own Hand
- “‘Pre-viability’ is a term without objective applicability. How could one definitively base the value of a human being on something as unstable as that?” Regardless of When an Unborn Child Is Considered “Viable,” It’s an Arbitrary Standard
- “Tuesday’s announcement happened a day before the Supreme Court heard oral arguments in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health, a case that could directly affect the court’s Roe v. Wadeprecedent that blocks states from banning abortions during the first 6 months of pregnancy.” (breach baby, breach baby there in the sand – jjs) 400,000 Planned Parenthood Patients Hit By Data Breach
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Worst defense of the Biden [junta] yet.” Democrats Blasted For Bragging Biden Made Gas 2 Cents Cheaper
- Remember a few years ago the cretin from Florida who called 911 because McDonald’s ran out of fries? Supply Chain Crisis Leads to Shortage of Chicken Tenders, Second Chicken Shortage in 2021
- “Those in the lowest income brackets are hit the hardest.” (no, really; that’s a quote – jjs)Nearly Half of U.S. Households Say Inflation is Causing Them Hardship
- “By definition, it’s unsustainable to have the debt ultimately growing faster than the economy, and we have that now.” Powell: “The U.S. Needs to Get Back on a Sustainable Fiscal Path”
- “We are having one-on-one meetings with the affected employees to discuss their next steps with the company, which includes the opportunity to apply for open positions at UPS.” UPS Lays Off Hundreds of Workers in Biden’s Hometown Scranton
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “When Dallas administrators let sexual assault allegations go unaddressed, they were forced to call in police who used tasers on rioting high school students.” Dallas Students Riot Amid Rising Violence In Public Schools Nationwide
- “Retrieving these documents would take a half hour’s work by the supervisor of information technology at a cost of $36.08,” Byard said. “Review of these documents — at the rate of 200 per hour — is estimated to take 500 hours. This work would be performed by the public information officer at the rate of $72.15 per hour. Loudoun County Public Schools estimates it would cost $36,111.68 to fulfill this request.” (shorter Byard: “fuck you, pay me, or fuck off” – jjs) Loudoun County Schools Attempt to Charge Parents $36,000 for Records Related to “Sexual Assault” and “Rape”
- “Kari MacRae was viciously targeted and unlawfully fired as a teacher because she exercised her First Amendment rights to criticize critical race theory.” Judicial Watch Suing on Behalf of Teacher Claiming She Was Fired for Social Media Posts About Crackpot Disg-Race Theory
- “As many high schoolers were forced into virtual schooling by school districts and state governments last year, universities waived requirements for submitting SAT, ACT, or other standardized test scores. However, many schools have softened their testing policies beyond the admissions cycle immediately impacted by [Chinese] COVID-19.” “Test-Optional” Policies Possibly Driving Rebound In College Applications Following Chinese COVID-19
- “The alarming trend towards intolerance at MIT.” Merit vs. Wokeness: Universities Must Choose (they already did – jjs)
- “Often the arrival of a charter is the death knell for a Christian school. And charter schools are legally banned from teaching any religion except secularism and social justice.” How Republicans’ Fight For School Choice Has Strangled Christian Education
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “This and other problems with the data mean that Americans cannot know how — or if — the Biden [junta] is dealing with the unprecedented deluge of illegal immigrants.” 50,000 Records Went Missing From Illegal Immigrant Data To Produce False Impression Backlog Was Shrinking
- “President Trump introduced the program, formally called the Migrant Protection Protocols, in 2019 amid heightened border crossings. After the policy was introduced, the surge slowed.” Biden Junta Reaches Deal to Restart Trump-Era “Remain in Mexico” Program
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Former Justice Michael Gableman told the Assembly’s Committee on Elections Wednesday that the state’s Elections Commission, its administrator, and the mayors of Madison and Green Bay will not answer any of his questions about the Zuckerberg-funded Center for Tech and Civil Life and continue to refuse to cooperate with the subpoenas issued, Just the News reports.” Head of Wisconsin Election Probe Accuses Two Mayors of Cover-Ups, Stonewalling
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The much-ballyhooed ‘Russian collusion’ probe, as it was pursued after Trump was elected, was simply a ‘perjury trap’ investigation, a specialty of the unctuous James Comey.” The Russiagate Probe: “Clean Gene” or “Dirty Harry?”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Daniel Greenfield: Anti-Israel and anti-Zionist historians erase Jewish history to justify the erasure of Israel. And like the 1619 Project, the revisionist history here is meant to be injected into schools.” The National Endowment for the [sub] Humanities Spends $250,000 to Fund a 1619 Project for Israel
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The DOJ is already investigating Cuomo over his memoir and policies that led to the deaths of so many elderly people in nursing homes.” (I expect nothing short of full exoneration and blame on Trump – jjs) DOJ Opens Investigation Into Angel of Death Cuomo and His Executive Chamber
- “Clinton has denied any knowledge of Epstein’s sexual misdeeds, but had maintained ties with him over the years and was said to have been a passenger on Epstein’s private jet several times, including once in 2002 when the ex-president was photographed with one of Epstein’s eventual rape accusers. Maxwell attended the 2010 wedding of Clinton’s daughter [via sperm donor Webb Hubbel] Chelsea.” Jeffrey Epstein – Who Did Not Kill Himself – Visited Clinton White House at Least 17 Times
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- Kabukakke: Kabuki theater with a Bukkake ending. The GOP isn’t useless. They’re collaborators and co-conspirators. Senate Passes Stop-Gap Funding Through February
- “Along with his [Chinese] COVID-19 policies, Fauci has been criticized for his ties to experimentation involving beagles and gain of function research at Wuhan Institute of Virology, and has been accused of lying to Congress after he said he was unaware of NIAID funding the gain of function research at the Wuhan lab.” Biden Says He Jokes With His Wife That, By All Appearances, Fauci Is President
- “The fall mirrors Biden’s performance in his general approval rating, which has fallen steadily since early summer due largely to his handling of illegal immigration, the U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan and the resurgence of [Chinese] COVID-19.” POLL: Young Americans Are Abandoning Biden
- “So far, it seems that Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg is a media favorite. They seem to be glomming onto him with the same kind of adoration that they gave Elizabeth Warren until she flamed out in the 2020 Democrat primary.” Democrats Try to Make “President Pete” a Thing Because Obama Blew Up Their Bench
- This guy is anti-Trump. But he’s right about Vance and Kasich. Oh well. Kasich Republican J.D. Vance: The Worst Option in Ohio’s Senate Race
- No, of course you didn’t challenge the results. The results challenged you! Oleaginous grease stain. Say, What?! Tank Abrams: I Did Not Challenge 2018 Election by Refusing to Concede — I Challenged an Unfair System
- “I’m appalled that someone who purposely harmed the small business community of Atlanta by encouraging Major League Baseball to move the All-Star Game to Colorado would have the nerve to run for Georgia Governor. If she has campaign ambitions, I suggest she run for Mayor of Denver. She’s done much more to help the citizens there than anyone in Georgia.”Organization That Sued MLB Over All Star Game Brutally Weighs in on Tank Abrams (in Soviet America, Tank weigh in on YOU! – jjs)
- “Here are eight ways Joe Biden’s policies have killed people. Who will the next victim be?”Death by Politics
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “You are saying something that is false.” (finally, a real journalist, but naturally, from the foreign press – jjs) Reporter Simon Ateba Explodes on Piss-Hockey Psaki in Tense Exchange
- “Google-owned YouTube slapped an age restriction notice on French presidential candidate Eric Zemmour’s campaign announcement video.” Google’s YouTube Meddles in French Election, Slaps Age Restriction on Presidential Candidate Zemmour’s Campaign Video
- “In those now-released ‘Top Secret’ transcripts — documents that the New York Times has allegedly had in its possession since at least 2019 — Xi explicitly authorized changing local counterterrorism laws, rounding up and sentencing Uyghurs, the use of forced sterilization, and the use of slave labor in Xinjiang.” Marco Rubio: NYT “Covered Up Proof” Xi Jinping Personally Ordered Uyghur Genocide
- “Expect more panic from the left media as the case fails to go the way they hoped.” Left Media Panic Over Bannon “Blowing Up the Whole System” With Legal Fight
- In September, Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed HB20 into law. “There is a dangerous movement by some social media companies to silence conservative ideas and values,” said Abbott at the time. “This is wrong and we will not allow it in Texas.” Federal Judge Blocks Texas Social Media Censorship Law, Abbott’s Office Slams Move as “Hostile” to America’s Free Speech Foundation
- “Can’t we just enjoy cute kitties?” New York Times Complains That Cat Videos Are Being Used to Spread “Misinformation”
- “There are plenty more where he came from . . . ” Chris “Fredo” Cuomo Isn’t the Only Media Icon Who Needs to Answer for Protecting Angel of Death Cuomo
- True to form, David French spectacularly misses the point of the critique of conservative ‘fusionism.'” Why the Right Needs a More “Muscular” and “Masculine” Conservatism
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The truth? Psaki and Biden are trying to cover for disastrous policies pushed by progressives in the nation’s Democratic-run cities — and by the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] himself. Team Biden, You Can’t Blame Looting Gangs on Chinese COVID and Trump — Look in the Mirror
- “Lloyd Billingsley: “The Golden State incentivizes destruction and death by giving criminals strong legal incentives to practice their trade.” California’s Golden Opportunities for Criminals
- “California Democrats seem incapable of dealing with an increasingly brazen crime spree.”California’s Crime Epidemic
- “The chickens are coming home to roost throughout blue America.” Smashing and Grabbing Blue America into Ruin
- FOX News Digital quotes Santa Fe County Sheriff Adan Mendoza saying, “Guns don’t just go off. So whatever needs to happen to manipulate the firearm, he did that and it was in his hands.” Alec Baldwin Claims a Single Action Revolver Went Off Without a Trigger Pull. Here’s Why It’s Hard to Believe Him
- “Avant, 81, was killed during a suspected home invasion around 2:30 a.m. on Wednesday morning while her husband Clarence was home in the ritzy Trousdale Estates neighborhood, TMZ reported. By the time police arrived on scene, Avant had been taken to a local hospital. Clarence, who was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2021, is the subject of the Netflix original documentary, The Black Godfather, which delves into his storied musical career and connection to figures like Louis Armstrong and Al Capone, who helped launch Clarence’s career.” Arrest Made in Jacqueline Avant Slaying After Suspect Shoots Himself in the Foot (may this be the story of the Democrat Party – jjs)
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The resolution referred to the Temple Mount exclusively by its Muslim name, al-Haram al-Sharif. The text is part of a campaign by the Palestinian Authority, the governing body in charge of autonomous Palestinian regions in Israel, according to The Jerusalem Post. The Temple Mount is the holiest site in Judaism and its connection to the religion dates back thousands of years.” 129 Countries Scrub Judaism’s Ties To Temple Mount In U.N. Resolution
- “During a telecast on Russia TV, the television host claimed that Russia could destroy the entire American GPS satellite constellation, using its anti-satellite missile technology, should the U.S. or NATO ‘cross our red line.'” Russia Threatens to Destroy US GPS Satellites
- “The UN nuclear watchdog IAEA says Iran ‘a short, technical step from weapons-grade levels of 90%.'” Iran Ramps Up Uranium Enrichment as Biden Junta Holds Nuclear Talks With The Regime
- “For all practical purposes, Iran wants its cheating legitimized.” Tehran Seeks a “Better Deal”
- Gordon Chang: “Cutting ties would result in ending the reign of the Communist Party, which has always been dependent on continual infusions of foreign cash. Among other things, ending Chinese communism would make Jamie Dimon, who quipped this month that his bank would outlast the Communist Party, look prophetic.” (hat-tip commenter MTF – jjs) The Moral Imperative to End China’s Regime
- “U.S.-China Business Council fights legislation to punish China for human-rights abuses.”State Department Official To Keynote Pro-China Gala
- “The Chinese government erupted in fury, summoning the Japanese ambassador to complain about Abe’s ‘wrong remarks’ and threatening Japan with destruction if it dares to challenge Chinese military might.” “Broken and Bloodied”: China Livid at Former Japanese PM Abe for Taiwan Comments
- “It is ill-equipped to handle China’s improvements in hypersonic missiles.” The Biden Junta Is Losing Ground to China
- “Alongside Poland, Hungary has formed a semi-alliance of conservative central European powers, and has been an example of sorts for Western conservatives. They all should do more.” Leftists Are Making Global Culture War Alliances, and So Should the Right
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Child Intercourse Anally. CIA Covered Up Staff Sex Crimes Committed Against Minors
- “Senate Republicans and even Democrats have criticized Schumer for waiting so long to bring the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) to the Senate floor for a vote. The defense bill authorizes the Pentagon’s yearly budget and its activities and is considered must-pass legislation.” Cuck Schemer Calls Rubio Amendment to Ban Uyghur Slave Labor-Made Imports from China a “Poison Pill”
- “Confucius Institutes, which are hosted at American universities, have been described by Chinese government officials as ‘an important part of China’s overseas propaganda set-up.’ Beyond engaging in information warfare, the institutes are notoriously rife with intellectual property theft and espionage per the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ).” National Academy of Medicine President and NIH Advisor Hosted Confucius Institute Gala
- “The largely forgotten ethnic cleansing, almost unparalleled in the history of human rights abuses.” Yom Ha-Girush: The Inside Story of “Expulsion Day”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- J. Christian Adams: “It’s even worse than you know. Congratulations for gleaning the obvious, that Dale Ho doesn’t belong anywhere near the important side of a federal bench. . . He lusts for power, the power to reshape America to his radicalism. . . He is a very angry man, senator, angrier than you even know.” Yes, Senator Kennedy, Biden Judicial Pick Dale Ho Is a Very, Very Angry Man
- “‘There are Pennsylvania public employees, including some of our clients, working today under contracts with facially unconstitutional provisions,’ Susanj said.” Pennsylvania Unions Ignore SCOTUS Ruling, Keep Forcing Teachers To Pay Dues
- “Will FTC chairwoman Lina Khan’s aggressive posture invite a judicial rebuke?” Regulator Beware
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “From April 2020 to April 2021, more than 100,000 Americans died from drug overdoses, according to data from the National Center for Health Statistics. An overwhelming majority of those deaths came from opioids, and fentanyl smuggling has surged at the southern border since the start of Joe Biden’s [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”]. In March, however, Senate Democrats blocked a Republican motion that would have provided ‘$300 million for U.S. Customs and Border Protection narcotic and opioid detection activities.'” In Midst of Fentanyl Crisis, Vulnerable Democrats Voted Down Opioid Detection Funding
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “[Junta] has routinely promoted Proterra during first year in office.” Harris and Buttigieg Unite To Promote Biden Admin’s Favorite Green Energy Company
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The founders of the company Spinlaunch are making a boatload, but it doesn’t look as though they’ll ever deliver.” (Bialystock & Von Braun – jjs) How Much Money Can You Make Promising to Get Satellites Into Orbit with a Slingshot?
- “Capitalism in space: In a video released today, Rocket Lab founder Peter Beck provided the major design details for the company’s new larger rocket, Neutron, planned for launch it appears sometime in the next two years.” Rocket Lab Unveils Its New Big Rocket, Neutron
- “The European Space Agency’s Mars Express orbiter has successfully been used to relay data from China’s Zhurong Mars rover to Earth and then to China.” Mars Express Successfully Relays Data From Zhurong to Earth
* * * * *
- Friend of the blog and science reporter extraordinaire Bob Zimmerman has a new book that is as worthy of your consideration as are his daily science stories at Behind the Black.Conscious Choice: The origins of slavery in America and why it matters today and for our future in outer space
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Who am I to judge?” (or, putting the Fo in Bro – jjs) Video: Incest Embraced as Part of LGBTQWERTY Community
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “This didn’t go as planned.” Trevor Noah Questions Impartiality of Moderna CEO, Gets Called “Anti-Vaxxer” by His Own Fans
- “Universities and corporations are desperate to hire people whose sole job is to tell you how racist you are.” The Job Market’s Booming Demand for “Diversity Specialists”
- “There’s also a huge gap between what consumers believe about woke activism compared with out-of-touch executives, according to a study conducted by the Brunswick Group, a management firm.” Go Woke Go Broke Broke? Americans Don’t Care for Corporate Activism
- “Ray Dalio not only said he will continue to do investing in communist China despite its human rights abuses — but also compared the authoritarian regime to the United States.”Billionaire Investor Ray Dalio Compares Communist China’s Human Rights Abuses to US
- Christian Toto: “Being the Ricardos and McCarthy show industry hasn’t learned the era’s lessons.” Hollywood Goes Gaga for Blacklist, Again, Ignores Blacklist 2.0
- “One player’s fight against Chinese manipulation and ‘woke’ hypocrisy.” Patriotic NBA Star Slams LeBron James’ Support for Communist Regime
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Chanukah is not about all the ‘woke’ causes in the world except for those impacting Jews.” The Chanukah of Fools
- “Native Americans: War refugees on conquered American soil?” Genocide, Stolen Land, and Other Lies about America
HITHER & YON
- “The number one reason cited by singles for not getting married was what they perceived to be the difficulty in finding the right person to marry.” Study Finds Single Americans Want To Get Married But Don’t Like Their Prospects
- “A big piece of contention is the competitive landscape, specifically the rise of ‘tanking,’ a rebuilding strategy in which teams make their rosters worse to save money and gain draft picks for the future.” MLB Owners Lock Out Players in Fight Over Future Economic Structure
- “As an entertaining action film to enjoy over popcorn that, for once, doesn’t come from one of Hollywood’s overused franchises, Red Notice does its job.” Indiana Jones Meets The Man From U.N.C.L.E. in Red Notice
FINALLY . . .
- I understand it was much like this in Sodom and Gomorrah, until . . . Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Hairless Cat on Delta Flight
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.