Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and as Klassik KOVID along with its new and improved variants are being shown to be the non-threats that they actually are, the nations of the once supposedly “free world” – including federal, state and local tyrants here in the former United States – continue to tighten the screws by silencing any dissident voices that dare question the narrative, and thereby threaten their power. And worse, if you look at what the hell is going on in Australia, as well as in Europe.
In light of that, the big story that broke over the weekend was leftist house organ XiNN fired Chris “Fredo” Cuomo, because he committed the egregious sin of using his position and influence to try and mitigate and quash his elder brother’s sexual assault allegations that led to his ankling of the governor’s mansion in Albany. At least, that’s the official story. And now, it’s coming to light that Fredo himself might have copped some unwanted feels of his own. Look, both of these bastards are creeps; and I do not minimize their behavior towards women. Considering the nature of what passes for men in the Democrat Party, it would not surprise me in he least if copping a feel or making lewd propositions was the least of their crimes given the rap sheet of Bill Clinton, et al.
But it does nothing to minimize those allegations to say that both brothers engaged in something much worse — and have gotten a free pass from the press.
Long before the sexual-misconduct allegations, back when he had gotten a $5 million book deal and an Emmy “in recognition of his leadership during the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic,” the governor was signing the death warrants of tens of thousands of the most vulnerable New Yorkers — and then worked hard to cover it up.
His March 2020 edict forced nursing homes to take in [Chinese] COVID-positive patients. He reversed it in May, but it was too late: More than 6,000 such residents had been admitted to nursing homes, where the disease predictably spread like wildfire. Who knows how many of the more than 15,000 New York nursing-home deaths could have been prevented? And rather than take responsibility, Cuomo’s office engaged in a lengthy coverup.
And it wasn’t just nursing homes: Another directive barred group homes for the developmentally disabled from denying readmission “based solely on a confirmed or suspected diagnosis of [Chinese] COVID-19.” At least 552 residents of such homes died of the virus.
Yet there was comparatively little outrage about the betrayal of the developmentally disabled and the elderly, New York’s most vulnerable, certainly nothing akin to the (justified) outrage over the sexual-harassment allegations. . .
. . . Here we saw the opposite, not just a governor hastening their demise and his celebrity brother ignoring their plight but a larger media climate in which workplace sexual misconduct outranks sending seniors to their deaths and lying about it, over and over. . .
. . .Why is it so easy for us to get enraged by someone digging up dirt on a sexual-harassment accuser but so hard for us to get enraged at a husband testing positive for [Chinese] COVID at a hospital, then sent back to a group home to infect his wife and watch her die?. . . I wish I knew. But one thing I do know: The brothers Cuomo were brought down for the wrong thing.”
Batya Ungar-Sargon is a bright, up and coming pundit and her new book Bad News: How Woke Media Is Undermining Democracy is quite good. But for her to ask this question, especially in light of the subject matter of her latest book, and when the answer is right in front of her face is puzzling, to put it mildly. The reason everyone is “outraged” over the sexual assault allegations is because the government-sanctioned mass murder of the elderly and infirm never made it into the headlines of the propaganda machine, including Newsweek which Ms. Ungar-Sargon is employed as an opinion editor. Cuomo was not alone either; the madness of unleashing what was a biological weapon on nursing home residents happened in New Jersey, Connecticut and other blue jurisdictions as well. It also underscores the complete bass-ackwards approach to this thing since the two weeks to flatten the curve began 90 weeks ago, more or less. The horrific truth of what was done to those people underscores the junta’s culpability in mass murder, as well as the unbridled seizure of power and control that the pretext of this virus it engendered in truly evil people.
As I have stated time and time again; the actual virus was never dangerous enough to have warranted the reaction to it. Like every other virus that came to our shores, the number one thing above all else is to protect the most vulnerable while the rest of society goes about its business as normal until the thing mutates/dissipates, as viruses have done for something like 2 billion years. Common sense dictates that had this thing been as deadly as it has been and continues to be pimped – deadly to the population as a whole – we’d all be in the streets carrying corpses to the pits to be cremated en masse, assuming any of us would be left alive. It isn’t. It never was. From the Hong Kong flu to SARS, MERS, Ebola, chikungunya and every other virus we have ever had, even the really deadly Spanish flu 100 years ago, we have never literally shut down and upended society to combat a virus. But that’s not what this was about. Along with the thousands murdered by Cuomo and his comrades, whatever the hell is left of our freedom and our sanity is hanging in the balance.
Hayley Hodgson, 26, said she was seized by the authorities in Australia’s Northern Territory and forced to spend 14 days in the region’s notorious Howard Springs camp after a friend of hers tested positive. Police reportedly identified her via her scooter number plate as a ‘close contact’ and sent her to the camp.
Miss Hodgson said that, though she was tested three times during her internment, the tests came up negative every time.
She believes that her sentence at Howard Springs was a punishment for having lied to investigators. Initially, when they asked whether she had done a [Chinese] Covid test, she said she had when in fact she hadn’t.
She says she was ordered to pack her bag and told she would be released once she had tested negative. Instead, she was held for 14 days in a cramped cabin with a balcony and treated like a prisoner:
You feel like you’re in prison. You feel like you’ve done something wrong, it’s inhumane what they’re doing. You are so small, they just overpower you. And you’re literally nothing. It’s like ‘you do what we say, or you’re in trouble, we’ll lock you up for longer’. Yeah, they were even threatening me that if I was to do this again, “we will extend your time in here.”
. . . Last week, Breitbart News reported how the Australian Army was putting [Chinese] coronavirus ‘close contacts’ into quarantine camps under the orders of the region’s tinpot dictator Michael Gunner.
Along with the news of Fredo’s shit-canning from a whorehouse network of lying propagandists, news came this weekend of the passing at 98 of former Senator Bob Dole. I want to put aside his decades-long career in US politics and instead look back 76 years ago when a German shell nearly tore his arm off and the ensuing infection nearly killed him.
I also want to note the passing at 99 of Edward Shames, a retired army colonel and the last surviving officer of Easy Company, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division who saw hell on earth at Normandy, Arnhem and Bastogne, yet lived to toast his son’s bar mitzvah with cognac “liberated” from Hitler’s “Eagle’s Nest.”
And then there’s the story of Ira Schab who 80 years ago tomorrow found himself pulling bodies out of the water at a place known as Pearl Harbor. Today he’s 101 and will make the trip back to Battleship Row to pay tribute, for likely the last time, thanks to the generosity of strangers’ donations.
I mention these men and their past because we seem to be coming full circle. History does not necessarily move in a straight line, nor are incidents and eras stand-alone events. It is a continuum. As Bob Dole and Edward Shames pass into history, we lose a sense of ourselves, our heritage and where we came from, as well as the meaning of what it means to be a an American and a G-d fearing human being. Putting this in context to the thousands of elderly people in New York and elsewhere whose lives Andrew Cuomo snuffed out, as well as the concerted effort to snuff out our collective memory of who and what we are by the continued dismantling of our monuments, the rewriting of our history and the brainwashing of yet another generation of our children who will not be taught of the sacrifices of Dole, Shames and Schab, that is if they are not blood-libeled as white male imperialist oppressors.
What is happening here and in Australia is the very thing those men, and others of their generation – including many of the victims of Andrew Cuomo – sacrificed so much for to prevent from ever happening again. The fact that it is happening here is perhaps the most hateful thing I can imagine. Talk about removing monuments.
* * * * *
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, available at the link.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The nation’s top military officer has a track record of rank stupidity and insubordination.”Trump Is Right. Mark “Vanilli” Milley Is, In Fact, a Fucking Idiot
- Roger Kimball: “The new [Chinese] COVID variant is an excuse for control — the little frisson that comes with the exercise of power and lording it over other people.” Oh, Oh, Omicron!
- “The January 6th committee continues its abuse of power.” The Persecution of Jeffrey Clark
- “Our federal government now appears to be suffering from an unparalleled arrogance and corruption of its own, as many of state governments appear unable or unwilling to carry out their duties.” Sotomayor, the Gospels, and the Tyranny of the Chinese COVID Bureaucracy
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Of the 45 subpoenas the committee has issued, a vast majority have targeted private citizens who merely exercised their free right to protest.” Democrats’ Jan. 6 Witch Hunt Kangaroo Kourt Seeks Phone Records of Private Citizens
- “Racial justice profiteers in our midst threaten the very justice, truth, and healing that America represents.” Benjamin Crump: America’s “Racial Justice” Profiteer
- “Kyle Rittenhouse deserves much better than being demonized.” Demonizing Kyle Rittenhouse
- “They want to advance the narrative that white people hate black people.” The Media Inverts Reality in the Kenosha and Waukesha Cases
- “Who cares about jihadists if there are Americans expressing opposition to the Biden agenda?” Biden’s Counterterrorism Ignores Jihadi Threats
- “As long as that gap exists, and especially as it widens under the Biden [junta], other governors would be wise to follow his lead.” DeSantis’ Move to Bolster State Guard Fills Gap for Federal Inaction
- “A problematic prosecutor paired with a flawed state constitutional approach to bail makes for a deadly combination.” District Attorney’s Sorry Waukesha Excuses Plus Bad Bail Laws Are a Recipe for More Disaster in Wisconsin
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “She believes that her sentence at Howard Springs was a punishment for having lied to investigators. Initially, when they asked whether she had done a [Chinese] Covid test, she said she had when in fact she hadn’t.” Woman Claims Aussie Chinese COVID Camp Held Her for 14 Days Despite Negative Tests
- “High visibility patrols appear to be back.” Video: Paris Police Check Proof of Vaccination While Diners Eat
- “The court is currently considering whether the Biden [junta] can shoehorn a vaccine-or-test requirement on private businesses with over 100 employees into the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s scope of authority.” 6th Circuit Delivers Another Body Blow to Biden’s OSHA Vax Mandate
- “New study suggests exposure to common cold viruses may reduce [Chinese] COVID-19 severity.” Omicron Chinese COVID Variant Genetics May Now Contain a Bit of Common-Cold Virus
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Joe Biden confirms white coat supremacy in America.” President Fauci Rules
- “It was never about public health, was it?” (spoiler alert: no – jjs)
- “Apparently, the candidate who promised to end the [Chinese] COVID-19 spread was either lying or not bright enough to understand his limitations.” Biden’s Pandemic Death Toll: It’s Our Own Fault How Much Longer for Chinese COVID Scare Tactics?
- Jeffrey I. Barke, M.D.: “[Chinese] COVID 19/O is a continuation of the pandemic of fear we have endured since 2020.” Here We Go Again — Chinese COVID 3.0
* * * * *
- Masking up right now, we have 80% of our cases of our counties that are still in higher substantial risk of disease with Delta. Doing all of those things will help prevent a more aggressive Omicron surge.” CDC Quack Hack Walensky: Recommendations for Masking Have Been “Crystal Clear”
- “It’s time to shed the mask regime and breathe in the fresh air of freedom.” Don’t Trust the Washington Post on Masks
- “It’s vaccine hesitancy, not supply.” Media Blame Vaccine Hoarding for Omicron’s Emergence in Africa. They’re Wrong.
- Ted Noel, MD: “But if you’re comparing Biden’s ban to Trump’s, Biden’s is worse.” When It Comes to Chinese COVID, Travel Bans Should Be Banned
- “How many of you lost friends or family during this pandemic? How many of them were treated upon diagnosis? All of them could have been. Many of them would have lived.”Nobody in My Home Died from Chinese Coronavirus and That Should Make You Angry
- “Before administering the shot, a nurse noticed something strange — that the man’s veins weren’t appearing.” Man In Italy Attempts to Get Vaccinated Wearing a Fake Arm, Facing Charges: Report
- “A new book reveals how the troika of Fauci, Birx, and Redfield hijacked America’s pandemic response.” Chinese Covid’s Three Blind Mice
- “The Supreme Court’s ruling in the abortion case, expected next June, will be a defining moment in the Right’s battle for the Constitution.” Dobbs and the Fate of the Conservative Legal Movement
- “Keeping abortion legal is, for many, absolution they can’t give up.” Abortion Is the Democrat Party’s Means of Buying Souls
- “Political activists see the world through very different spectacles than the rest of us. And many times, what they see isn’t really there at all. But they sure hope it could be.” A “Post-Outrage World”: Abortion Won’t Be the Winning Issue Democrats Think It Will Be
- “We’re not going to go underground.” Pro-Abortion Advocates Prepare for RoeReversal
- “In America, we fight to preserve the lives of unhatched sea turtles while we fight to end the lives of unborn babies.” The Big Abortion Lie
- “In the same statement she indicated the Congress needed to enact legislation enshrining Roe as federal law to counter what the court might do.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi on Possibility Court Overturns Roe: “It’s Really Scary–And I Say That as a Practicing Catholic”
- “I felt the pain of death, and I still mourn the loss to this day.” Nameless: My Encounter with Abortion
- “With Roe v. Wade potentially on the chopping block, many of the claimed stewards of principle will be exposed for what they are.” The Test
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden did his best at Friday morning’s press conference to deflect attention from a surprisingly anemic jobs report.” 3 Whoppers Joe Biden Just Told To Cover Up His Terrible Job Performance
- “Is the Federal Reserve to blame for surging prices?” The Fed Doesn’t Cause Inflation
- “All of which is to say, 1) We’re led by idiots who, 2) Can’t understand graphs or statistics (cf. our national [Chinese] Covid response), and 3) as the 2024 elections near, the Dems are getting desperate.” At the Pump, Grasping at Straws
- “After rising for more than three decades, the overall labor force participation rate peaked at 67.3 percent in early 2000, then started drifting down, a situation attributed partly to the rising number of retiring baby boomers.” Number Not in the Labor Force Drops Below 100,000,000 for First Time in Biden So-Called Quote-Unquote “Presidency”
- “Because the federally blown asset bubbles have also hit home prices, Washington now will make housing more ‘affordable’ by having taxpayers take on more risk.” How Easy Federal Money Could Be Laying the Groundwork for Another Housing Crash
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “While it’s heartening that so many state school boards have pushed back against the national organization’s stormtrooper tactics, what about the other 22 school boards? Where do they stand in this fight?” Half of U.S. States Push Back Against National School Board Letter Suggesting Parents Are Terrorists
- “King would have rejected CRT.” Teach MLK, Not CRT
- “Recovering victims of woke abuse have had enough.” Not My Kids
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “White House estimates up to 95,000 Afghans will be resettled in U.S.” Biden DHS Withholds Afghan Refugee Report
- “An acute sense of the dilution of national identity makes immigration different from most public-policy matters.” Immigration Isn’t the Issue — National Identity Is
- “Fort Dix in New Jersey is among a series of military bases the Biden [junta] has turned into quasi-refugee camps where more than 70,000 Afghans have been temporarily housed after having been flown to the U.S. with minimal vetting.” NY Times: Biden’s Refugee Camp “Larger than Half the Towns in New Jersey”
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Institutions like Harvard are turning out significantly more students with expertise in election law, creating a demand for their expertise and election litigation.” Harvard Law Churns Out Lawyers to Fight Elections in Court Instead of At the Polls
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “One by one, the lies of the past five years are being exposed.” 2021 Was the Year of Vindication for Trump
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Financial disclosures show a precipitous decline in contributions to the Clinton Foundation in the years following former president Bill Clinton and former first lady Hillary Clinton’s fall from the heights of their political power.” Ethics Experts Alarmed By Nearly 100% Decrease In Clinton Foundation Donations Since $250 Million Peak In 2009
- “Kenneth Wainstein represented cyberspy who hacked human rights activists, journalist for UAE.” Biden Nominee To Thwart Foreign Hacking Scored Sweetheart Deal for UAE Hacker
- “CUSEF is a Chinese Communist Party-linked influence group flagged by the U.S. government for its efforts to coerce American leaders to “take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing.” RINO Senator Cory Gardner Pulls Out of CCP Event Following National Pulse Expose
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “And when it comes to the Build Back Better bill, Joe Biden and Senate Democrats are in deep trouble. Senator Joe Manchin is now telling colleagues he doubts the bill can be passed this year.” Democrats Playing Beat the Clock With Biden’s Agenda — And They’re Losing
- “Bill’s immigration amnesty would devastate U.S. ecology and U.S. economy.”Environmental Impact Study Must Precede Build Bolshevism Biggerer
- Robert Spencer: “Mendacious? In the grip of dementia? Or both?” Biden Lies Again, Claims He Was Golda Meir’s Liaison During the Six-Day War
- “One of the things we’ve said in our little text groups among each other is what is the common denominator through all this and it’s her” Staffers Deserting “Sinking Ship” Kamala Harris
- “The Republican Party, the only electoral vehicle that can deliver America from the revolution being imposed from above, is the same Party that got us into this mess. Surprisingly, there is real hope in the two stubborn centers of resistance that remain.” (except that the GOP is part and parcel of the globalist/leftists – jjs) The Counterrevolution and the Republican Party
- “Trump, a vocal supporter of Perdue during his Senate race, is expected to back Perdue again, this time in his gubernatorial pursuit.” David Perdue to Launch Campaign Against Gov. Brian Kemp in Georgia Gubernatorial Race
- It should be noted that Donald Trump was once a liberal Democrat as well. That said, I would be extremely wary of this man. Are there no actual conservatives with track record running? Dr. Oz, Running for U.S. Senate As A Republican, Has a History of Donating to Democrats
- “At the end of the day, senators care more about protecting themselves and their colleagues from unpredictable, inconvenient floor votes than they do about passing legislation.” It’s Not the Filibuster’s Fault We Have “Gridlock,” It’s the Senators’
- “The present regime makes clear that we live in dark and serious times with unserious elites who lie to us about how smart they are.” Jill Biden’s Rocky Horror Christmas Show
- “This week we have more evidence that nothing is anybody’s fault, ranging from poor victim Alec Baldwin to tribune of the people Stacey Abrams to crusaders for justice Chesa Boudin and John Chisholm.” Nothing is Anybody’s Fault
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Long before the sexual-misconduct allegations, back when he had gotten a $5 million book deal and an Emmy ‘in recognition of his leadership during the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic,’ the governor was signing the death warrants of tens of thousands of the most vulnerable New Yorkers — and then worked hard to cover it up. . . And just as Andrew Cuomo’s downfall came ultimately for sexual misconduct, not the deaths of seniors and the disabled, his brother Chris’ downfall was the result of acquiring his own accuser, rather than failing to cover the nursing-home scandal.” “Fredo” Cuomo, Like His Brother, Angel of Death Cuomo, Were Fired for the Wrong Misdeeds
- “Debra S. Katz, a left-wing attorney, said in a statement on Sunday that she is representing a client who claims that Chris Cuomo engaged in ‘serious sexual misconduct’ against her at another network.” New Details Emerge About Why XiNN Fired Chris “Fredo” Cuomo: Reports
- “Blood is not thicker than morality.” Tucker Carlson is Wrong on Chris Cuomo and Brotherhood
- Miranda Devine: “The karma train comes for us all in the end, and it has mowed down the Cuomo brothers with a delicious savagery. As the Babylon Bee put it: ‘Unemployment Rate Among Cuomo Brothers Rises to 100%.’ The schadenfreude is irresistible.” Laughs Have Run Out for These Vile Cuomo Brothers
- Thad McCotter: “Democrats reward the leftist corporate media with your money for lying to you.” The “Bought Off Better” Bill Buys the Corporate Media
- “Twitter’s ‘rules’ are purposefully ambiguous, so its technocrats can freely delete ideas they dislike while promoting those they prefer.” My Twitter Ban Proves Twitter Manipulates Its Platform to Silence Conservatives
- “Content included in the videos included calls urging supporters to carry out mass-casualty terrorist attacks over Christmas.” “Explode It”: ISIS Using China’s TikTok To Plot Terror Attacks in the West
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Respectfully, the congresswoman has no idea what she is talking about. Both the data and stack of video evidence makes fairly clear that this is a growing problem in need of solutions.” Republicans, Business Leaders Slam Titty Caca AOC For “Tone-Deaf” Remark About Smash-and-Grab Robberies
- “Ambush attacks on officers have increased nearly 130 percent since 2020.” Report: 60 Police Officers Shot, Killed This Year as Ambush Attacks Skyrocket
- “His behavior was concerning enough that school officials called his parents to the school for a meeting just a few hours before the shooting occurred.” Parents of Teen High School Shooter Charged with Involuntary Manslaughter
- “What do these ‘smash and grab’ robberies plaguing cities such as San Francisco say about the participants?” “Flash Mobs” (Jennifer Steals >> Jennifer Beals? – jjs)
- “Democrat office-holders sure can’t be feeling safer.” Crime Reform Is Here — Do You Feel Safer?
- “Replacing cops with social workers for mental-health emergencies is fraught with risk.” The Future of Crisis Response
- “The shocking murder of a brilliant Columbia University student by a thug on probation ought to be a wakeup call about this ‘defund the police’ philosophy being promulgated in elite universities.” Saturn Eating Its Children: Students at Elite Universities Are Being Picked Off by Violent Crime
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Critics accuse [junta] of ‘delivering a dressed-up Chanukah present to the regime.'” Biden Junta Waives Sanctions on Iran as Nuclear Talks Restart
- “The operation resulted in the demolition of nearly 90 per cent of the centrifuges at the nuclear plant. This put up the key complex out of use for a period of nine months.” A Secret Operation: Mossad Tricked Top Iranian Scientists Into Blowing Up Their Own Nuclear Plant
- “Iran’s nuclear threat is real, but the acute danger is digital.” The Mullahs Declare Cyberwar
- “Climate czar John Kerry, among others, is reportedly concerned the bill would upset China at a critical juncture in the administration’s efforts to ink a climate accord with the CCP.”House Democrats Won’t Schedule Vote on Bill to Sanction Chinese Slave Labor
- “Senior CCP official: U.S. political system not a ‘real democracy’ . . . ‘Chinese people don’t like and don’t want such democracy.'” China’s Communist Party Mocks U.S. Democracy Ahead of Biden Summit
- “Freedom Center Shillman Fellow Bruce Thornton reveals the lethal consequences of not putting America first.” America’s Foreign Policy: A Century of Dangerous Illusions
- “The UN and other apologists who continue to enable Palestinian terror and lies.” Giving Cover to Palestinian Extremists
- “A presidential candidate patriotic Frenchmen can believe in.” Zemmour Throws His Hat in the Ring
- “For pointing out that French civilization is in serious decline, Zemmour is smeared as a racist. But his message is resonating because it’s true.” It Isn’t Racist for Eric Zemmour to Say What Everyone in France Knows is True
- “It will become just an extension of the modern zeitgeist.” The Modernist Redesign of Notre Dame Cathedral Is a Retreat From France’s Heritage
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Our capabilities are the best in the world in space, but they’re moving aggressively, they’re moving quickly, and we need to adapt our approach. We need to adapt what we do and how we do it in order to keep pace and outpace them. But [Chi-Coms] are a threat. They can threaten us kinetically.” U.S. Space Force General Details Strategy U.S. Is Using To Counteract Chinese Aggression In Race For Space Dominance
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “You almost never see a culture of greatness in any level of government — especially long-standing government. Here’s why.” The De-Evolution of an Organization — and Country?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The global warming believers and the oil companies both favor higher prices for oil.” Are Big Oil Executives Shrewd or Just Cowardly?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “That’s four private American space stations now in the works. All are aiming to launch before this decade is out.” NASA Awards Contracts to Three Private Space Station Projects
- “The pattern for the past two years since the end of the solar minimum continues, with sunspot activity consistently exceeding the prediction of NOAA’s panel of solar scientists, as indicated by the red curve. The activity in November dropped very slightly from October, but remained more active than the prediction.” Sunspot Activity Update: Sun Continues to Be More Active Than Predicted
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Where are the calls for fairness?” Boys Replacing Girls in Sports — Feminists Yawn
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The news probably distressed me more than all the rest of the day’s headlines put together.” The Census Bureau Released Appalling Information About the American Family
- “A city once proud of its pioneering settlers rejects its legacy for the mediocre and malicious.” Statuary Rape
- “The retail outlet, which is located in North Attleboro, Mass., sells ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ merchandise such as hats, shirts and signs.” “Let’s Go Brandon” Store Opens in Massachusetts
- “Maybe it’s just shit.” Unappealing, No-Talent Douchenozzle Seth Rogen Claims “White Supremacy” is to Blame For His Abysmal Christmas Show Failure
- Christian Toto: “The Knocked Up alum now calls his anti-woke critics ‘White Supremacists.'”What Happened to Seth Rogen?
HITHER & YON
- “REVIEW: Led Zeppelin: The Biography. Dancing Days
- “Nearly a half-century after his death, Gil Hodges has an added line to a resume that includes U.S. Marine, All-Star first baseman and World Series-winning manager.” Gil Hodges Finally Elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The tactically brilliant but strategically crazy attack on Pearl Harbor unleashed incalculable furor against a once sophisticated Japanese empire, which foolishly attacked the United States at peace.” Misremembering Pearl Harbor
- “Let’s re-visit the historical events of December 5-12 in 1941.” Remembering December Eight Decades Ago
FINALLY . . .
- “He was awarded two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star with Oak Leaf Cluster. He would hold a pen in his right hand so that people would not be alarmed by his disability when they met him. . . Though seen as an establishment figure, Dole supported President Donald Trump — not uncritically, but with admiration for Trump’s policies and his achievements in office. In 2017, Dole openly praised Trump’s first trip to Europe, including his speech in Warsaw on the need to defend western civilization.” Bob Dole (1923-2021): War Hero and Republican Stalwart who Backed Trump
- “Shames and his brothers-in-arms were immortalized in HBO’s miniseries Band of Brothers, which documented Easy Company’s movements from training and parachuting into Normandy on D-Day as part of Operation Overlord to the disastrous Operation Market Garden, and the turning point at Bastogne’s Battle of the Bulge.” “Last Surviving ‘Band Of Brothers’ Officer — A Jewish Soldier Who Toasted His Son’s Bar Mitzvah With Cognac Stolen From Hitler’s “Eagle’s Nest” — Dies at 99
- “Schab was 21 years old that day. He’s now 101. Kimberlee Heinrichs said as her father has gotten older he’s opened up more about his Pearl Harbor experience. ‘You know it was a significant thing,” she said. ‘He was pulling bodies out of the water because frankly everybody was pulling bodies out of the water.'” Strangers Send 101-Year-Old Navy Vet to Pearl Harbor for 80th Anniversary of Attack
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.