Good morning, kids. Wednesday and while the clueless, deranged imbeciles are steering the ship of state off the edge of a flat earth, there is one thing that I do not want to ever get lost. Scores of your fellow citizens – ordinary, law-abiding, hard working and G-d fearing – remain incarcerated in horrendous conditions, subjected to physical and psychological abuse by real criminals and their government-controlled gaolers, for merely exercising their first amendment rights last January 6th. 11 months behind bars as political prisoners.
Whatever other insanity is going on, whether with our enemies abroad, or the tyrants right here in our own country – and I will touch on those subjects in a bit since there are points of intersection on this Venn diagram of doom – this above all else, at least for me, is the sine qua non that defines the times we live in. For these people to be persecuted like this, in this country by those we at one time in the not too distant past thought had shared the same values and come up in the same system proves beyond any doubt that America as it was or at least as we had imagined it no longer exists. Over time, things change, culture of course changes and laws (for better or worse) change but the one thing that was supposed to remain constant is the essential nature of what it means to be an American. The sense of commonality and common purpose, despite often diametrically opposed views on issues and their resolution, is what kept society moving forward and kept the peace.
Gone. Goodbye. As stated, nothing else underscores that tragic in-your-face reality than Americans held captive in the Garland Archipelago. The cherry on top was Congressman being directly and capriciously refused access – twice – to see these people over the course of these interminable months. Finally, Louie Gohmert, Marjorie Taylor-Greene, Matt Gaetz and Paul Gosar were allowed into a compound of the Garland Archipelago.
Greene and Gohmert (and their respective staffs) finally got to tour the D.C. jail where the J6 inmates are held, though the jail staff DID try to end the tour of the jail before the reps got to meet the political prisoners.
“What is there to hide?” Gohmert pressed. “The complaint has been that they’ve been treated differently than the other detainees. I thought tonight we were going to find out.”
At that point, the tour had already lasted two hours and Greene and Gohmert hadn’t yet met a single J6 inmate. After an 11-minute discussion, the tour went forward.
Greene and Gohmert met with roughly 40 J6 inmates, in what Greene described as a noticeably older part of the prison, which appeared to have not been updated recently, unlike the rest of the prison.
The political prisoners cheered as they met Gohmert and Greene. Some cried and all were visibly shaken (they were the only inmates on the tour to cry). They lined up to shake hands with Greene and Gohmert and began chanting “U-S-A! U-S-A!” . . .
. . . Greene’s report is disturbing and damning. It highlights the brutal and unconstitutional treatment of J6 prisoners at the hands of Biden’s legal system. J6 inmates have been beaten. The prisoners complain of chemicals and pubic hair in their food.
The conclusion to her report starts with the following:
The congressional visit to the D.C. jail on November 4 unquestionably proved that there is a two-track justice system in the United States. This two-tiered system is not based on race, violence, or conviction of crime, but politics.
The findings of the report, as well as the rest of this article will disgust and enrage you. At least it damned well better. The one thing that is not mentioned is that the only reason these people are being incarcerated in the first place is because of what I believe is a Democrat Party/DOJ coordinated plot to use the planned peaceful protest rally of January 6th to create a Reichstag Fire incident. It was leftist stooges and quite probably FBI plants if not actual agents themselves dressed in MAGA gear that breached the Capitol Building on January 6th. The unfortunate folks who followed them in, none of them doing anything more than gawking at the drapes, taking selfies and leaving post-it notes on Pelosi’s desk are now being made examples of.
Worse, the Capitol Police sadistically beat Roseanne Boyland to death and shot Ashli Babbit. Two unarmed women who posed zero threat to anyone. Whatever other nightmare scenarios are going on abroad and at home, and for sure they are nightmare scenarios, this for me is the bitter end. And all of it stems from the 2016 and 2020 elections. Specifically, the American people trying to stop the trajectory this nation has been on since the end of the Second World War and the reaction by the progeny of those who set us on it.
For decades, the differences between liberal and conservative has slowly (then all at once) disintegrated to the point where we are no longer debating issues. Indeed there is no longer a debate as no debate is to be countenanced by a political/cultural entity that has overthrown the nation, hijacked the key pillars of government, the private sector and society at large and declared all opposition to it as not merely illegal but an evil that is to be eradicated from the face of the earth. Naturally, it has more impact in the original German, but it’s got groove, it’s got meaning in the current translation in Jive.
We are so polarized that even assuming elections going forward do not have the influence of Dao-Min Yen and overflowing Atlanta toilets, on what basis are we to find a common ground with an implacable and often quite insane enemy that deems the very ground we exist on as stolen and illegitimate with everything built on it, literally and figuratively, as poisoned?
A teacher at a Pennsylvania high school who was a member of the Board of Directors of the National Education Association (NEA), the nation’s largest labor union which represents almost three million employees, mostly teachers, reportedly posted a Facebook message that people who obtained religious exemptions so they could remain unvaccinated for [Chinese] COVID-19 should lose their jobs, get sick, and perhaps die, adding that the GOP should take the “guns they profess to love” and start shooting the unvaccinated individuals.
Mollie Paige Mumau reportedly wrote on Facebook:
Screw this guy and screw them all who are all about hiding beyond religious exemptions because they don’t want anybody to tell them what to do. People tell you what to do all the time, and you do it. This is such BS. He and his ilk deserve whatever comes their way, including losing jobs, getting sick, and perhaps dying from this virus. But in the meantime, he’s going to put all the people around him in danger. I don’t know why the GOP doesn’t take those guns they profess to love so much and just start shooting all of their constituents who think this way. It would be quicker and ultimately safer than putting me and my friends and family at risk.
The Daily Caller contacted the General McLane School District (GMSD) in Pennsylvania. Sarah Grabski, director of communications and administrative services for GMSD, confirmed the district did employ a woman named Mollie Mumau at General McLane High School.
“Grabski said the district could not legally discuss any personnel actions right now but that Mumau is not currently in its buildings.”
Mumau, or is it Mau-Mau (or even Mao Mao?) has left the building. Mostly on fire along with your children’s brains. At least she didn’t come out and call on her fellow leftists to start the shooting, but instead urged “the GOP” to shoot its own constituents. Meh, considering the mentality of fey fraudsters like Lindsay Graham vis a vis January 6, I would not put it past far too many GOP politicians to think this Mau-Mau psycho is on to something.
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, a feeble, crooked pervert with the mental capacity of a glue-huffing geoduck is supposedly standing up to Vladimir Putin as the latter is about to roll over the rest of Ukraine it didn’t swipe from Obama. While inept boob Jake Sullivan is threatening Putin with a strongly worded letter to the NY Times, you have to wonder what’s worse; drawing a red line in the sand and doing nothing as Putin’s army gobbles up territory so as to destroy whatever scintilla of credibility American foreign policy still has with our allies and foes, or worse, if the puppet masters of the Klain/Kalorama Known Kommittee actually blunder us into a shooting war with the Russians just to save face and distract us at home from the disastrous domestic destruction.
On top of that, you have to wonder just how ready our armed forces are considering what the aforementioned jug-eared dog-eating bastard did to it during his reign of error.
By the time Barack Obama left office, every branch of the military was smaller than it had been on September 11. But the change in size concealed the true impact of America’s most left-wing president in undermining our national security and weakening us in the face of our enemies.
“I’ve got a pen, and I’ve got a phone,” Obama famously boasted. He used the pen to unleash a blizzard of executive orders and memorandums. Some led to outraged protests, but some of his most devastating penned assaults on our nation’s military flew under the radar.
One of those took place during the end of his last year in office. His memorandum, “Promoting Diversity and Inclusion in the National Security Workforce”, created the woke military of the Biden administration by putting identity politics, diversity quotas, and political indoctrination at the heart of the military’s mission.
Obama had always resented the military. Even former General McChrystal, an Obama loyalist fired for describing his boss a little too aptly in the presence of a Rolling Stone reporter, described him as “uncomfortable and intimidated” by generals. But Obama’s parting shot at the military cut the generals down to size by transforming them into community organizers.
His order redefined diversity as the military’s “greatest asset” and reinvented national security as a system for maximizing employment diversity by race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and every identity politics metric, but not the military metrics that truly mattered, readiness, competence, and a willingness to wage war in defense of the homeland. . .
. . . Obama didn’t just leave the military smaller in size, but smaller in spirit, its leadership class no longer dedicated to national security, but to the identity political agendas of the radical Left.
By Obama’s second term, male Army ROTC cadets were being forced to march in women’s high heels. The humiliating woke rituals, whose purpose is not the stated one of inclusion, but of exclusion, of demeaning and destroying the morale of the traditional fighting man, continue to hollow out the military readiness of armed services waging a culture war against themselves.
Spot on as usual by the esteemed Daniel Greenfield. But I would say one thing that he leaves out is, the American military may be inept when it comes to actual combat except for one thing: you better believe that the recruits and the cadres in uniform, be it BDUs or girdles and heels are being drilled incessantly to combat a real enemy: WE THE PEOPLE.
Look what happened to the poor folks in the Garland Archipelago. Look what is happening in Australia. You better believe that just as your kids are being mind-raped to hate America as founded, our recruits are being taught the same damned thing.
And that, gentle reader, is why we have a Second Amendment.
* * * * *
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World, available at the link.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The political prisoners cheered as they met Gohmert and Greene. Some cried and all were visibly shaken (they were the only inmates on the tour to cry). They lined up to shake hands with Greene and Gohmert and began chanting ‘U-S-A! U-S-A!'” Reps. Greene and Gohmert Finally Met the J6 Political Prisoners: What They Saw Isn’t Pretty
- Daniel Greenfield: “Obama fundamentally transformed the military the way that he did the country.” How Obama Sabotaged the American Military
- Michael Goodwin: “Our adversaries have clear goals and iron fists, we have a fumbling, mumbling [so-called quote-unquote “president”] who leads an alliance of largely disarmed welfare states formerly known as NATO. Our military is a woke but sleeping giant.” Glass Joe: Weak Biden No Match for Putin and Other Foes
- “Our rights continue to depreciate in value just as quickly as the dollar.” The Opposite of Tyranny Is Not Democracy
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The complaint accuses Rice of going to an apartment he believed Judge Regina Chu lived in and demanded she live stream the trial.” Daunte Wright Shooting Trial: BLM Thug Terrorist Charged With Trying to Intimidate Judge
- “Antifa’s fortunes have faded. After beating up reporters covering their riots, attacking police officers who try to stop them from rioting throughout the United States, assassinating a Trump supporter, looting, and firebombing, Antifa thugs are finally being charged for their hate crimes by one city. One. And it’s about damn time.” Violent Antifa Terrorists Are Finally Prosecuted for Attacking Conservatives
- “Meadows and his attorney, George Terwilliger, informed the committee Tuesday morning after Meadows could not come to terms with lawmakers on an arrangement to work with them.” Mark Meadows Will No Longer Cooperate with House Jan. 6th Inquisition
- Mollie Hemingway: “No major reforms have taken place at the Department of Justice or FBI even as its politicized bungling of prosecutions and investigations has made major news.”GOP’s Fortenberry Targeted in Yet Another Questionable and Politicized Case From Troubled Department of Justice
- “Texas isn’t the only state to challenge the Biden administration on policies ranging from abortion to vaccine mandates to elections. However, it certainly seems to be paying a unique price.” Biden’s DOJ Has A Favorite Red-State Target: Texas
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The Court acknowledges the tragic toll that the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic has wrought throughout the nation and the globe,” Judge Stan Baker begins. “However, even in time of crisis this Court must preserve the rule of law and ensure that all branches of government act within the bounds of their constitutionally granted authorities.” Federal Judge Blocks Biden’s Vaccine Mandate for Federal Contractors
- “Having missed out on the opportunity during the first wave of pandemic panic as they busied themselves with impeachment theatrics, Democrats are ready for it now.” Omicron Alarmists Delight
- “Under Fauci, ‘Science has become the new church of America.'” Book Review: The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr
- “Louisiana’s legislature takes action to stop John Bel Edwards’ school vax mandates, but he won’t have it.” Louisiana’s Unamused Emperor
- Betsy McCaughey: “A mayor who professes to defend bodily autonomy is doing the opposite, forcing everyone to take the shots, regardless of personal qualms. This is the same de Blasio who warned at a recent Brooklyn pro-choice rally that ‘you cannot have your government attempt to take away your right to control your body. It cannot happen in America.'” “My Body My Choice?” Only for Abortion as Left Pushes Vaccine Mandates
- “De Blasio on Monday suddenly sprang a jab requirement on all private business in the Big Apple that is set to go into effect on Dec. 27.” Anti-Forced Vax Protesters Block Traffic Outside DeBolshevik’s Brooklyn Home
- “Oregon might be a harbinger, but it isn’t an outlier.” Any Place That Still Requires Masks Is No Different Than Oregon’s “Permanent” Mask Plan
- Ted Noel, MD: “Thanks to the government power behind the fallacies, we’re all falling into the fallacy trap, whether we want to or not.” Multiple Logical Fallacies Elevate Chinese COVID Vaccines Over Chinese COVID Treatments
- “As breakthrough cases show us, politicians need to broaden their focus from a vaccine focused solution to one that considers therapeutics.” Global Access to Effective Chinese Coronavirus Treatments as Important as Vaccines
* * * * *
- A walking shard of evil called Mollie Mumau: “Screw this guy and screw them all who are all about hiding beyond religious exemptions because they don’t want anybody to tell them what to do. People tell you what to do all the time, and you do it. This is such BS. He and his ilk deserve whatever comes their way, including losing jobs, getting sick, and perhaps dying from this virus.” Teacher Who Was Listed On Board of Directors of NEA: GOP Should Shoot People Unvaccinated Through Religious Exemption
- “Says she won’t ‘ever be satisfied’ until everyone gets jabbed.” New Zealand Prime Minister: “There’s Not Going to be an End Point to this Vaccination Program”
- “It’s as close to Santa’s workshop as you’ll ever get.” Chinese COVID Closes the Christmas Markets (And Why It’s Important)
- “18.6% increase compared with 2019.” Highest Yearly Increase of Alcohol Deaths in UK on Record During 2020 Lockdown
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “During an online conference this week, Yellen admitted that it is so-called ‘protectionist’ policies that will be vital in re-shoring supply chains back to the U.S. to avoid the current ongoing crisis where supply chains have significantly disrupted the American economy.”Janet Yellen Waves White Flag on Globalism as “Made in America” Companies Thrive in Supply Chain Crisis
- “Saule Omarova wanted to radically change banking in America.” (big deal, the left have a very deep bench chock full of psycho commies even more radical than this freakazoid – jjs)Comrade Down: Socialist Nominee for Bank Regulator Drops Out
- “Port officials are proclaiming the situation ‘the new normal.'” Cargo Ship Crisis Continues with Nearly 100 Vessels Still Stuck off L.A. Coast
- “America’s inflation has more staying power and deeper roots than Washington admits.”Degrading the Dollar
- “The problem with trucking is not the pay, the trucking companies, nor the inherent danger of the work, it is the government artificially inserting itself into the industry.” Unionizing Truckers Will Only Make the Supply Chain Crisis Worse
- “Is it possible to guarantee cleaner air while lowering maritime shipping costs?” Breaking the Maritime Shipping Impasse
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The Build Back Better child-care plan would relegate religious providers to the margins.”Wards of the State
- “K-12 public schools throughout the U.S. are facing staff shortages so severe that school days are being canceled.” Dealing with the School Staff Shortage
- “An obsessive hatred of the Jewish state.” The Middle East Studies Association’s Shameful Betrayal of Academic Freedom
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Cartels are taking advantage of law enforcement weaknesses and policy failures to smuggle record amounts of fentanyl into the United States.” Biden’s Border Crisis Is Killing More Americans Than Ever With Spike In Drug Trafficking
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Justices are expected to authorize vouchers at religious schools.” Here’s the Biggest Supreme Court Case No One’s Talking About
- “In Carson v. Makin, the Supreme Court has a chance to reaffirm that the Constitution does not permit discrimination against faith-based schools.” Correcting Maine’s Error
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Rep. Elise Stefanik calls for Tony Arquiett to resign following arrest.” New York Democrat Charged With DUI, Cocaine Possession
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “Rules and regulations are immortal. They don’t die. The vast majority of rules and regulations live forever . . . there’s not really an effective garbage collection system for removing rules and regulations, so this hardens the arteries of civilization where you are able to do less and less over time.” Elon Musk Rains on Joe Biden’s Parade, Calls on Congress to Throw Out Build Bolshevism Biggerer Bill
- Elon Musk thinks the Oklahoma crab dip is rotten. Dishonest Injun Warren Argues For New Corporate Tax To Fund Biden’s Bilk Bolshevism Biggerer Agenda
- “Self-proclaimed ‘thought leader’ says ‘white male Christians’ should show ‘integrity’ by removing themselves from diverse Democrat primary fields.” SHOTS FIRED: Matthew Dowd Ends Campaign for Texas Lt. Gov., Suggests Beto O’Rourke Should Also Quit
- “Bill de Blasio has weeks to go as America’s worst mayor. He will be remembered as the Bolshevik who inherited a beautiful, safe, thriving city and turned it into a violent commie hellhole. In his mind, he has been successful because that’s what communists do.” Don’t Let the Door Hit You: America’s Worst Mayor Is Finally Leaving New York City — and Leaving It in Shambles
- Michael Walsh: “Enjoy the schadenfreude, with a heaping side order of hypocrisy, all washed down by the sweet tears of whine. With special guest appearances by Chuck Schumer, Elizabeth Warren and other enemies of the people” “Blue States Are the Problem”
- “The Republican leadership’s obsession with courting the transgender vote to the exclusion of things that matter to voters could spell disaster in 2022.” Why The Red Wave Could Become a Red Puddle
- “Twenty years ago, it was hard to see any major difference in government from one state to another, except perhaps in the prevailing tax rates. But now it’s obvious.” Escape To a Good State — But Don’t Ruin It
- “The Socialist Alternative councilwoman has done more than any other leader to turn Seattle into a third-world hellhole by defunding police, encouraging the ‘homeless’ to reside in Fentanyl Flats, stoking job-killing policies, and chasing out business.” Seattle Voters May Finally Get Rid of Turbulent Socialist Kshama Sawant
- Dennis Prager: “The most important rule one needs to know to understand the modern world.” A Brief Guide to Leftist Destruction
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Journalists, other liberals agree: Press went easy on Trump, too critical of Biden.”COLLUSION: Media Outlets Meet With White House to “Reshape” Coverage of Biden Junta
- “Will Lemon’s be the next propagandist head to roll at CNN?” Reports: Smollett Testifies XiNN’s Lemon Warned Him Police Were Suspicious Over Alleged FAKE Racist Attack
- “What leftists are attempting to shield against with this regime loyalty test are the same traps the Trump administration fell into in 2016: staffers that have no interest in carrying out the work of government in the name of the public who elected them.” MSLSD Wants “Election Stolen?” Polygraph Tests for FBI, DOJ Employees. Republicans Should Do This for Russia Hoaxers
- “Robert Herring slams son’s endorsement of ‘extreme leftist’ Gigi Sohn.” OANN Owner Says Network Doesn’t Support Biden FCC Pick
- “Twitter is a childish cesspool of snarky stupidity. No scientist, researcher, respected journalist, or anyone who wants to be seen as a serious and legitimate source of information should use it. Dump it, now. It won’t hurt your traffic in any serious way, since no one of any importance uses it. The general public certainly doesn’t.” Today’s Blacklisted American: The American Heart Association Censored by Twitter
- “The holiday display was set ablaze shortly after midnight and the flames quickly spread up the tree in Fox Square outside the 6th Avenue building that houses Fox News, The Wall Street Journal and the New York Post.” One Arrest After Christmas Tree Set on Fire Outside News Corp. Building in NYC
- “The Dobbs case challenging Roe v. Wade could bring grassroots conservatives back into the originalist fold, or it could ignite a civil war that would destroy the conservative legal movement.” If the Supreme Court Whiffs on Abortion, They’ll Blow Up the Conservative Legal Movement
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Consider the empirical evidence of pre-borns’ humanity.” On Abortion, Courts Should Follow the Science
- “The Left sweats.” Roe vs. Wade: On the Ropes?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “We don’t agree.” Piss-Hockey Psaki Takes a Shot at Titty Caca AOC For Doubting That Organized Retail Thefts Are Happening
- “Inspired by criminals’ success in San Francisco and Los Angeles, thieves have hit stores in Chicago and Minneapolis. How long before every big city in the country is inundated with crime?” California Needs To Stop Its Crime Spree Before It Goes National
- “It appears that the once-celebrated star may have bitten off more than he could chew by choosing to take the stand.” Jussie Smollett Gets Destroyed During Cross Examination
- “Like most states, Massachusetts lets police seize property when they have ‘probable cause’ to believe it was used for drug trafficking. But once they have met that minimal threshold, the burden of proof shifts to the owner, who must show that the property is not subject to forfeiture — a rule that helps explain why Massachusetts was the only state to receive an F in the Institute for Justice’s 2020 report on civil forfeiture laws.” One Woman’s Six-Year Ordeal Shows We Must Reform Civil Forfeiture Laws
- “Timothy Gilbert of Giles County, Tenn., was convicted of ‘aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, unlawful possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, and resisting arrest.’ All that has been thrown out the door. A Tennessee appeals court unanimously agreed that Gilbert deserves a new trial because an all-white jury deliberated in a room with a small Confederate flag in a frame, as well as a painting of Confederate President Jefferson Davis.Black Man Gets New Trial Because of Confederate Memorabilia In Jury Room
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “Yet again, Biden has failed to live up to his pledge of transparency by missing the congressionally imposed requirement that his administration share complete details of the Afghanistan evacuation, including a detailed list of those airlifted out of Kabul.” Biden Misses Deadline to Provide Congress Afghanistan Withdrawal Details
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Clueless globalist stooge Jake Sullivan: “The measures we have put on the table are designed to show the Russian Government that should it choose to engage in such an invasion there will be those consequences.” (our weakness is horrifying, but will the Kalorama Klown Kommittee blunder us into a shooting war with the Russians? – jjs) Comedy Gold! Biden Warns Putin He Will Be Tougher than Barack Obama to Protect Ukraine
- “Sullivan says the Biden [junta] has no idea whether Putin is planning on invading Ukraine, despite amassing tens of thousands of troops near the border.” (this putrid Ivy League twerp wouldn’t know his ass from his elbow – jjs) Biden’s National Security Adviser Refuses to Answer if World a Safer Place After Biden-Putin Meeting
- “Speak loudly and carry a small stick.” Republicans Blast Biden’s Response To Putin’s Escalation In Ukraine
- “If I can advise [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden, I would like him to articulate to Mr. Putin that no red lines from the Kremlin side should be here,” Reznikov said. “The red line is here in Ukraine and the civilized world will react without hesitation.” “Bloody Massacre”: Ukrainian Official Describes Devastation Russian Invasion Would Bring
- Jeffrey Lord: “Unrelated events can send a signal.” Reagan’s Lesson for Biden’s Putin Video Call
- “Jerusalem readies itself — for Western surrender.” Will Iran Emerge the Winner in Vienna Nuclear Talks?
- “Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad have ‘managed to build a body of knowledge and acquire a propaganda tool kit, in large part thanks to mentorship by pro-Iranian media outlets, some of which are controlled by Hezbollah.'” Report: Iran and Hezbollah Helping Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad Wage Propaganda War Against Israel
- “. . .Bolsonaro himself takes much of the blame when he refuses to fulfill his campaign promises or live up to the anti-communist values that his people believed in enough to make him president.” Jair Bolsonaro, Once Latin America’s Biggest Anti-China Hope, Silent on Genocide Olympics
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Congressional leaders left a measure out of the National Defense Authorization Act on Monday that would force women to be drafted into the military.” Congress Ditches Provision Forcing Women To Join Draft After Pressure From Some GOP
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- Yay. Bipartisan. Lawmakers Reach Deal On Debt Ceiling Measure
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “According to statements by Astra and the Space Force, the startup’s next launch, its first operational mission intended to place payloads in orbit, will occur in Florida at Cape Canaveral.” Astra’s Next Launch to Be in Florida
- “The uncertainty of science: Astronomers have detected a galaxy about 250 million light years away that shows no evidence of any dark matter, a phenomenon that defies the accepted theories about dark matter.” Astronomers Find Galaxy With No Dark Matter
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Don’t worry that I’ve gone woke. There’s a method behind my particular madness.” Why I’m Celebrating News a Man is Breaking Women’s Swimming Records
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “[Andrew Breitbart] once said, very adroitly, that politics is downstream from culture. Our culture, we don’t eat the same breakfast cereal anymore. We don’t read the same newspapers. We don’t consume the same news. We’re divided in every way, shape, and form in our culture, and thus it translates downstream into our politics. I personally think — and not that I’m hoping, I’m just an observer — but I think the United States is heading toward a breakup. It’s already happening.” Pearl Harbor Historian Wonders If America Can Stay Together Through Its Third Century
- Dennis Prager: “Putting aside issues of courage, of standing for what is right, of saving America from those working to destroy it, there is a great selfish reason to come out of the closet: kindred spirits, i.e., good people, will discover you.” Why You Should Come Out of the Closet With Your Conservative Values
- “Enes Kanter Freedom said the NBA tried to silence him for using his official uniform attire to criticize communist China’s treatment of Tibet.” Enes Kanter Freedom: NBA Tried To Silence Me For Criticizing Communist China
- Robert Spencer: “Welcome to a particularly virulent strain of Trump Derangement Syndrome.” Bette Midler: “Trump IS the Devil,” Should Be Arrested for Attempted Murder of Joe Biden
- Trinity Repertory Theatre panned by Providence Journal: “beginning with an opening monologue — inviting people to remember Native American tribes that once populated the state, mentioning slave trade connections and urging support for people of color — there is a layer being added to Dickens’ message of humanity and kindness that feels forced” Rhode Island Theater Company Injects Racial Activism Into A Christmas Carol — Gets Upset At Bad Review
- Christian Toto: “And Just Like That… could make Sex fans rejoice, but the woke mob is waiting.” Sex and the City Reboot — It’s a Trap!
HITHER & YON
- “Campion has created an atmospheric horror story in which fear and merciless landscape are the primary characters.” The Predator and the Prey in Jane Campion’s The Power of the Dog
- “The price of freedom, peace, and prosperity is an authentic posture of eternal vigilance.”Why We Still Need to Remember Pearl Harbor
- “My reaction was immediate. Like millions of Americans, I wanted to fight for my country.” A World War II Veteran Remembers December 7, 1941
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.