The arsonist who allegedly torched the Fox News Christmas tree was freed after his arraignment Wednesday night because his charges were not eligible for bail under new liberal reform laws
“I didn’t do it!” suspect Craig Tamanaha, 49, claimed to reporters outside Manhattan criminal court after being asked about the early morning arson that caused about $500,000 in damage outside the Midtown building that houses Fox News, the Wall Street Journal and the New York Post.
Tamanaha, a vagrant with a lengthy rap sheet, also went on an incoherent rant outside the courthouse. He denied the arson and hurled obscenities at reporters before asking them for a cigarette. . .
. . . Outgoing Police Commissioner Dermot Shea recently described “the resulting crime that has flowed from disastrous bail reform law” as “insanity.”
It is insanity. But there’s both a method to the madness and vice versa. Tucker Carlson takes it a step further.
“A Christmas tree is a symbol. It’s a symbol of a specific culture. It’s a symbol of a much-loved tradition that’s hundreds of years old. Above all, it’s a symbol of a religion, the world’s largest. Torching Christmas trees is an attack on Christianity, obviously. It’s an assault on religious observance,” Tucker said, adding that such attacks on other religions would be considered a “hate crime.”
“The DOJ can tell you precisely how many Qurans were burned last year in the United States, but they don’t keep track of Christmas trees,” he continued. “Why is that? Well, because they couldn’t care less.
TuCa’s right, of course. It is a “hate crime,” but I detest that term because it is yet another example of how the left manipulates and twists language as a means to control society. Crime is crime, regardless of the motive. To make some motives “more equal than others” is part and parcel of divide and conquer, IMHO. The deviant in question is a nut, so whether or not he understands his actions other than to have some sort of orgasmic delight in torching a Christmas tree is debatable. The motivation behind a crime is crucial to understand why it was committed, but should never be categorized as the crime itself. That’s getting into the weeds a bit but considering the continued imprisonment of innocent Americans in the Garland Archipelago on the pretext of “insurrection,” the issue has deadly serious implications.
A psycho torching a Christmas tree was not the real crime, especially given the mental state of the deviant in question. No, the real crime was the State, in this case the real deviants and psychos in charge of New York City and New York State letting him off scot free. It makes the notion of a slap on the wrist look like a date with Old Sparky in comparison. Just the other day, a student was brutally murdered on the Columbia University campus. Absolutely tragic yet bitterly ironic given the times we live in.
Last week, Davide Giri, a Columbia graduate student, was stabbed to death by a gang member with a lengthy prior record. The unprovoked killing took place only a block from where freshman Barnard student Tessa Majors had been stabbed to death in 2019. Students and parents are now insisting on increased security both on-campus and surrounding the campus. One tweet demanded that Columbia use “some of the university’s multibillion endowment to increase security around the park and the projects.” The university and NYPD boosted security patrols. Bollinger solemnly declared, “On behalf of all of us at Columbia, I extend my deepest and most heartfelt condolences to each and every one of you. And from us I send our love and support to Davide’s parents and family.”
It would be easy to mock the Columbia students. They wished for law enforcement to disappear, called the police and university racists, then demanded more cops the moment the students perceived that they might be in danger. But college students can’t be blamed for being idealistic and ill-informed. The educational experience involves intellectual experimentation and engagement with social institutions.
The blame instead lies with the adults in the room. . .
. . . In today’s world, it’s worth asking where the adults have gone. The country needs people in positions of authority who are not afraid to point out when some members of the community are acting recklessly and who don’t ignore common sense when crafting and implementing policies. Such leaders would have told the Columbia students: “We support your right to express your point of view. But you’re wrong, and we’re not going to let you endanger yourselves and others.”
Once again, are these consequences unintended or totally intentional? To wit, does the madness drive the incompetence, vice versa, or both? And in the end, does it really matter? Taking a high-level view of the flaming landscape, now ask that question about every policy that has been implemented since Joey the Wonder Vegetable was installed in the high chair. Did they know they’d lay waste to our economy, security and society or did they really believe all of this would be a raging success beyond anyone’s wildest dreams?
It makes no sense; it doesn’t have to really. They have an unshakeable belief in their absolute moral authority to impose their plans on us, no matter the consequences. And if it all turns to shit or flaming Christmas trees – and ultimately cathedrals – well, it’s not their fault that we subhuman ingrates sabotaged them.
Back in the early days of talk radio, the late Bob Grant used to have a tagline: “It’s sick out there and getting sicker.”
The pugnacious New York City host, who ruled the local airwaves on WABC in the ’80s and early ’90s, came to fame during the previous nadir in the city’s fortunes, the David Dinkins administration of 1990-93. Crime was out of control, murder was at record highs (2605 in 1990), and there seemed no way out of the sealed box decades of Democratic administrations had constructed for the city.
Then came the Rudolf Giuliani administration (1994-2001) and things changed almost overnight. New police chief Bill Bratton cracked down on so-called “lifestyle crime,” such as the city’s omnipresent squeegee men — intimidating derelicts who “cleaned” car windshields with filthy rags for a mere quarter –and subway turnstile jumpers. By 1995, murders had fallen to 1,550 and by 2001, they had plummeted to 960. All that was required was political willpower.
That’s in short supply these days, as America under the Biden [junta] lurches from crisis to crisis, many of them of its own making, whether willfully or accidentally. . .
. . . The Trump interregnum between eight years of Obama and four (?) years of Brandon gave us full employment, a strong economy, plentiful oil and gas, low inflation, a sturdy stock- and real-estate market, and a stable society that was not always at each other’s throats.
That’s all gone now, replaced by soaring crime rates, domestic totalitarianism, international instability, and a continuing, manufactured and media-whipped hysteria over the “pandemic” as we enter the “dark winter” that candidate Biden promised and is steadily delivering on.
In short, it’s bad out there and getting worse. So what are you going to do about it?
Well, as the masthead here at AOSHQ advises, per H.L. Mencken, “hoist the black flag and start slitting throats.” The way things are going, that might not be mere rhetoric. Certainly our throats are being slit left, right and center (see: Ashli Babbit, Roseanne Boyland to name but a few). With all the atrocities and outrages being perpetrated on us both from within and outside of government, what recourse do we really have? Our politicians, governmental institutions, systems of checks and balances are so thoroughly corrupted that slamming on the brakes, let alone shifting into reverse and flooring it, is well nigh impossible. And even if by some miracle we do take back the White House and both chambers of congress, how do we overcome the corruption that makes restoration a non-starter? Worse, we still have a significant portion of the populace who, after years of brainwashing, now considers America as founded and all of us who want it back as an evil to be eradicated “by any means necessary” – quite literally slitting our throats if not shooting us into mass graves.
So to answer Mr. Walsh’s question, I honestly have no freaking idea of what I’m going to do aside from venting my spleen on a daily basis until I, too, get carted off and charged with a “hate crime.”
But, why should I worry? With more and more of the public tuning out the propagandists and witnessing first hand the flaming ruins of the past 11 months touching their own lives, the only option left for the Klain/Kalorama Klown Kommittee is . . .
We now confront the classic circumstances that pose a serious risk of war, and no one is paying attention.
The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] and his party, in deep trouble as an electoral year looms, need to goose their support with something. There’s no possibility of that using any domestic issue so they turn to old reliable: A fake foreign enemy, Russia, that needs little demonization because the US military, intelligence agencies and corrupt media never gave up their outdated, long baseless view of the war target as an enemy.
Plus, that faux enemy is hated by the Western woke left for its stubborn refusal to embrace the West’s program of idiotic ideas and civilizational suicide.
Hence, America’s gullible and inattentive public still sees it as the modern iteration of Stalin and Hitler.
In sum, a sweet little war with needlessly hated Russia is just the ticket for the Bidencrats. . .
. . . Heavily armed militaries, loaded with sophisticated weaponry, need similarly equipped enemies. Since America is rapidly becoming an economic colony of China, dependent on it for everything from computers to toilet paper, China can’t serve the purpose. Besides which, America’s elites owe their unimaginably increased wealth to China, which, hence must remain a friend, whatever occasional fake critical noises emanate from Washington.
So, Russia will have to do.
This is highly dangerous and unnecessary madness.
You’ll be happy to know that along with raising the debt ceiling, we have wonderful leaders in the GOP that are itching to not just help the Democrats send your boys, girls and junk-tuckers-in-heels and pregnancy flight suits to go off to die in the Ukraine. Soon, maybe an ICBM or two might land right on our soil as a result. Yay! Bipartisanship!
* * * * *
NOTE: I understand some folks have tried purchasing the e-book version and have been redirected to some other book with the same title. The publisher has been notified and they are looking into it. If this has happened to you, get a refund and notify Amazon. Thanks for the heads-up on that.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “. . . And that’s a conservative estimate.” VAERS Data Indicates the Covid Vaccines Have Killed At Least 140,000 Americans
- Michael Walsh: “. . . So what are you going to do about it?” It’s Bad Out There and Getting Worse
- Daniel Greenfield: “According to Justice Sotomayor, child killers feel pain, but children don’t.” Whose Pain Matters – Babies or Child Murderers?
- “Fourth amendment? Never heard of it!” — Charlie Gibson. Epic Ratio: Dallas Cops Brag About Civil Forfeiture and Get Owned on Social Media
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “The first of a two-part interview with Victoria White, a Trump supporter who was beaten by police inside the tunnel on the lower west terrace of the Capitol building on January 6.” January 6 Police Beating Victim Speaks: “I Could Have Died”
- “We have crossed the Rubicon, from merely promoting a social movement to enacting a revolution.” The Red Pyramid Sets Its Baleful Eye on Us
- “Authorized congressional committees have subpoena authority implied by Article I of the Constitution. . . The Select Committee, however, is not an authorized congressional committee because it fails to comport with its own authorizing resolution, House Resolution 503.” Mark Meadows Sues Nancy Pelosi and Every Member of January 6 Committee: “Unconstitutional”
- “My dad used to say, when you wrestle with a pig, you both get muddy and the pig likes it.”Degenerate Commie Slime L.A. County D.A. Gascon Compares L.A. County Sheriff to “A Pig”
- “Barry ranted, “Fuck the white — excuse me — forget the white women. They’re going to do what the white men tell them to do . . .They be smiling in [your face]; they want to stay in charge. . . I don’t care nothing about them, we gotta do what we gotta do.'” (and we’re going to somehow reconcile and make peace with this? – jjs) Harris Meets With Female Activist Who Ranted “Fuck the White” Women (my goal since I was, like, 13 – jjs)
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Keeping true to their word, moderate Sens. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Jon Tester (D-MT) sided with Republicans to repeal the mandate under the ‘Congressional Review Act,’ which would allow Congress to review executive orders.” Senate Votes ‘Yes’ to Repeal Biden’s Federal Vaccine Mandate
- “Minors cannot consent to get the [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine. In San Fran County a minor can consent only if the medical person makes actual effort to reach the parent or guardian to give them a chance to object.” “Please Don’t Say Anything”: CA Mom Says School Bribed Son With Pizza to Get Chinese COVID Vaccine
- Lloyd Billingsley: “What did the Fauci-funded lab know about the origin of the [Chinese] COVID-19 virus, and when did they know it?” From Galveston to Wuhan
- “Despite a Harvard study reported by the Washington Post in 2020 that indicates ‘flying can be safer than eating at a restaurant during the pandemic’ due to ‘onboard systems that constantly circulate and refresh air,’ airlines have begun conducting in-flight announcements to cudgel people into donning masks while eating and drinking.” (insane and useless except for identifying those who will follow any order no matter how ludicrous – jjs) Airlines Demand Passengers Don Masks Between “Bites and Sips”
- Watch this guy get un-personed and targeted by the junta for his treasonous heresy.Omicron “May Signal the End of Chinese COVID-19” According to Healthcare CEO
- “The increase began in November when the U.S. was averaging approximately 45,000 hospitalizations per day. Since, it has gone up to nearly 58,000 per day.” Current Chinese COVID Hospitalization Rates Increase Mostly in Blue States, Illinois Makes List Despite Mask Mandate
- “We’re an employer too, the state of Michigan is,” Whitmer said. “I know if that mandate happens, we’re going to lose state employees. That’s why I haven’t proposed a mandate at the state level. Some states have. We have not, we’re waiting to see what happens in court.” Michigan Gov Wretched Whitmer: Biden Vaccine Mandate “A Problem For All of Us”
- “Lack of clear presidential authority led to the Biden [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”].” Lessons From Chinese COVID-19: President v. Bureaucrats
* * * * *
- “Twilight Zone madness.” Vast Majority of Brits Want Government That Made a Mockery of Lockdown to Impose More Lockdown Rules on Them
- Blaise Edwards, M.D.: “Physicians who have chosen to ignore the vaccine issue should be ashamed. It is time to get in the game and seek truth.” A Call Out to Physicians
- “. . . if their current response time is any indication of how fast they’d respond in a real bioterrorism emergency, we’re in trouble.” NIH and CDC Fail Us on Omicron, As They Have Throughout the Pandemic
- “. . . Who has it?” Chinese COVID and the Moral High Ground
- “Hatred of vaccine dissidents expresses itself first in marginalization and demonization. Then it advances to punishment. The larger end game appears to have little to do with public health.” Obsessing Over “The Health of the Nation” Conjures Some Very Dark Places
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Justin Haskins of the Heartland Institute reports that the 2017 Trump tax cuts actually benefitted — gasp — the middle class.” Guess Who Trump’s “Tax Cuts for the Rich” Benefited the Most
- “Companies of all sizes simply can’t find the workers they need, whether they’re retailers, restaurateurs, or production lines — this is inevitable when you pay four out of ten Americans more to stay home than to work.” There Are Now 3.6 Million More Jobs Than People Willing to Take Them
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Other politicians attempted to downplay the role of critical race theory and other race-inspired curricula, including Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe.”Rep. Slotkin Silent After Superintendent Contradicts Claim That No School In Michigan Teaches CRT
- “Two sets of parents took the case to the Supreme Court in hopes of getting it reviewed. The high court agreed to hear the case earlier this year.” Justices Question Maine Tuition Program That Excludes Religious Schools
- “Tlaib makes $174,000 a year as a member of Congress.” Rancida Taliban Wants Taxpayers to Pay Off Student Loan Debts, Including Hers
- “Politicians in both parties, but especially Democrats, need to understand just how unpopular school shutdowns are with parents.” Closures and Consequences
- “Part of the reason is an uptick in [Chinese] COVID infections. But most of it appears to be ‘teacher burnout’ or staff shortages that have left parents with, in some cases, just one or two days’ notice of the closing. As they scramble to find childcare, parents are angry and frustrated.” Schools Closing Again and It’s Not Entirely Due to Pandemic
- “School violence rises, mental health days proliferate, and thousands of kids are leaving government schools nationwide.” (the latter is to be cheered and embraced – jjs) The Union Mandated School Shutdowns Are Having Major Consequences
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The discussion ‘will draw on academic research, business experience, and unique perspectives to explore the complex web of beliefs and biases that influence our interactions with colleagues, as well as discussing strategies for individuals and organizations to start overcoming unconscious biases,’ the memo reads. (Heads. Must. Roll. – jjs) Customs and Border Protection To Host “Unconscious Bias” Seminar During Immigration Crisis
- “Biden must be held accountable for this looming immigration disaster but so, too, must his enablers under the Capitol Dome.” (held accountable, like with a cloth? – jjs) Biden’s Border Enablers Thank You for Your Support
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) used the hundreds of millions of dollars from the Facebook founder’s organization, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative, to overrule local election officials and increase turnout in — almost exclusively — Democrat districts. Proving the partisan conflict of interest, leaders from the CTCL overpowered and overruled local election authorities and, through coercion, accessed mail-in ballots ahead of the election.”Zuckerberg-Backed Election Influence Group Founder Served At Chinese State-Funded Center Pushing Beijing Propaganda
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “An attack on Christianity.” (the act itself was that of a psycho; the slap on the wrist by the NYC government is the real attack on Christianity, Tucker – jjs) Tucker Carlson Says Burning Of Fox News Christmas Tree is a “Hate Crime”
- “A Forest Service webpage that had requested Californians make the ornaments for this tree laid down a rule: ‘U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree ornaments and tree skirts may not include logos, political, or religious affiliation or symbols, drug or alcohol references, be divisive or offensive.’ But they did call it a ‘Christmas’ tree.” Congressman Who Disbelieves in G-d Speaks at Christmas Tree Lighting
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Biden knew the company had ties to countries under US sanctions, e-mails show.” Hunter Met With Chinese State Oil Exec to Talk “Highly Strategic” African Land Grab
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Democrats, celebs, and journalists jumped to condemn fabricated attack.” NEVER FORGET: All the Libs Who Fell for the Jussie Smollett Hate Crime Hoax
- “Illinois gubernatorial hopeful Jesse Sullivan distances himself from publication’s left-wing views.” (he was only following orders – jjs) Meet the Republican Gubernatorial Candidate Who Founded a Left-Wing “Social Justice” Magazine
- I guess the Clinton Crime Family stash dwindling to zero might have something to do with this. Schadenfreudelicious: Hillary Weeps Through Her Wine Haze While Reading 2016 Victory Speech for “MasterClass”
- “What are we supposed to do about the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] increasingly worrisome incompetence?” Clueless Joe Biden Can’t Grasp Any of the Crises He’s Created
- “Not only is Biden’s ‘unity’ not uniting the country, but it’s certainly not making younger generations any more tolerant.” Democrats’ Longtime “Unity” Sham Is Creating A Dangerously Intolerant Next Generation
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Of the collapse of the woke appeal, perhaps we could say, ‘It couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of zealots.'” Woke Got What It Wanted — and Then What?
- Miranda Devine: “The first generation not to know life before cellphones, last year they became the largest generation on Earth. And by 2024, Gen Z and millennials will be the largest voting bloc. But unlike millennials, many of whom have gullibly accepted the leftist indoctrination of their elders, Gen Z is skeptical and less trusting of authority. They verify reality with their own research, and they trust their peers on social media more than established sources of information.” Thank Goodness for Those “Right” Thinking Gen-Z Saviors
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Fox News’ Tucker Carlson railed against the neocon push for U.S. troops abroad to fight Russia over Ukraine Tuesday as the two nations prep for war.” Tucker Carlson Rails Against Neocon Push For War With Russia Over Ukraine
- “The New York Times, Newsweek, and CNN were among numerous media outlets who initially reported with some variations that the Fox News Christmas tree simply ‘caught on fire.'” (an SUV did it – jjs) Mainstream Media Up to Usual Tricks in Reporting on a Man Setting the Fox News Christmas Tree on Fire
- “Things are so bad that Chris Cuomo’s downfall isn’t even all that surprising.” This, Sadly, Is CNN
- “Should be next to get tanked.” Politicos Call For CNN To Fire Don Lemon After Smollett Revelation
- “It became clear to the California Republican that his choice was to either try and tackle Big Tech through the legislative process or to do it through direct competition in the marketplace.” Devin Nunes Isn’t Done Saving Our Republic
- “The twisted world of anti-Israel bias.” How the Associated Press Covered Israeli President Herzog’s Candle-Lighting in Hebron
- Christian Toto: “The movement’s attack dog outlet has the Spotify superstar in its sights.”Undeniable Proof the Left Wants to Take Joe Rogan Down
- “Democrats in California are working to turn the state into a baby-killing dystopia ahead of the U.S. Supreme Court’s pending decision on Dobbs v. Jackson.” Democrats And Planned Parenthood Are Working to Turn California Into a Baby-Killing Dystopia
- “Duplicity, hypocrisy, and heated rhetoric dominate the issue.” Our Muddled Politics of Abortion
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- And they’re all run by Democrats, top to bottom. With Three Weeks Left in the Year, a Dozen Cities Set Annual Murder Records
- “The suspect has a history of destructive stunts, is homeless and abuses drugs, his father told The Post earlier Wednesday.” (wait a second; it’s Kurt! – jjs) Fox Christmas Tree Arson Suspect Released Without Bail
- “We are daily presented with evidence that some people across the country are undeterred from their predations by the diminishing prospect of arrest and punishment, leaving to the law-abiding a choice between acquiescence and resistance.” Sowing the Crime Wind, Reaping the Whirlwind
- “Columbia’s leadership failed students by humoring their anti-police demands.” Predictable and Preventable
- “With another senseless Black-on-Asian murder in Chicago, it’s time to be honest about the source of some of this aggression.” There’s an Unspoken Reason That Blacks Are Attacking Asian People
- “Senate confirmed Rachael Rollins along party lines.” FLASHBACK: Ted Cruz Exposes Radical Record of Dem-Backed US Attorney
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “It’s hard to think of anything about which Americans should care less than whether Russia’s historical kissing cousin (half sibling?) Ukraine is an independent corrupt kleptocracy or a de facto part of the great Russian corrupt kleptocracy.” We Now Confront the Classic Circumstances That Pose a Serious Risk of War, and No One is Paying Attention
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] warned Russia that the United States would level ‘severe consequences’ if Russia invaded Ukraine, repeating talking points issued by the White House on Tuesday.” Joe Biden: No Unilateral Troops to Ukraine “Right Now” But U.S. Will Back NATO
- “Publicly, the bill has been received with skepticism as American families deal with the growing cost of goods as inflation surges globally. . . Others have pointed out the irony of spending $300 million on defending Ukraine’s border against Russia while [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden has refused to visit America’s southern border with Mexico in more than a decade, according to The Hill.” Congress Pushes $4.5 BILLION Aid for Ukraine, European Defense as Politicians Saber-Rattle over Russia
- Former Under Secretary of Defense Robert Wilkie: “Biden made a preemptive concession at the beginning of his [junta] without going to the table and talking with Putin”. . . Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said in August that his government views the project as a ‘dangerous geopolitical weapon of the Kremlin,’ AFP reported at the time.” ANALYSIS: Biden’s Nord Stream 2 Move Opens the Door to a Russian Invasion Into Ukraine
- “Provision comes as Biden attempts to revive nuclear deal.” Congress Requires Biden Junta to Disclose How Iran Sanctions Relief Could Fund Terrorism
- “The nation has lost one of its bravest sons,” Indian President Rashtrapati Bhavan said of the news. “His four decades of selfless service to the motherland was marked by exceptional gallantry and heroism.” India’s Top Military General Dies In Helicopter Crash With Wife, 11 Others
- “Xi’s China has earned what Russia got in 1980 — but Biden can only muster a few slaps on the wrist.” (he’s holding J6 political prisoners too, so what’s the big deal? – jjs) The Concentration Camp Olympics
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The Information reports that Apple CEO Tim Cook signed a deal with China in 2016 worth $275 billion to prevent restrictions on its business in the country. As part of the deal, Apple agreed to help Chinese firms build “the most advanced manufacturing technologies” and invest ‘many billions of dollars’ in the country. The five-year agreement was designed to placate Chinese government officials who felt that Apple was failing to invest enough in the Chinese economy.” Deal with the Devil: Apple Signed $275 Billion Contract with China to Avoid Crackdown
- Today’s No-Shit-Sherlock Dept. entry. Republican Congressman Warns, “China Is Using Our Own Technology Against Us”
- “The bill also contains a provision to create a commission on the War in Afghanistan, as well as pay raises for troops and money for military construction, ships and aircraft.” House Approves $778 Billion Defense Bill
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “A bill introduced on Tuesday would allow for another increase in the debt limit, and forestall expected Medicare reductions that are a sole result of Democrats’ agenda.” Mitch McConnell Bails Out Cuck Schemer on Debt Limits and Spending
- “So court packing is dead? Just you wait. If SCOTUS overturns Roe v. Wade in the Mississippi abortion case, well, the screams could become, ahem, an insurrection.” Biden Commission Punts On Supreme Court Packing: “there is profound disagreement among Commissioners on these issues”
- “California is waging war on its suburbs.” Density Cometh
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “A major nickel mine in a Philippines rainforest has continued to expand, mowing down acres of trees as global demand for minerals essential for electric vehicle manufacturing surges.”Electric Vehicle Push Is Sparking Massive Deforestation, Environmental Damage
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “We’re seeing the total invasion of women’s spaces — prisons, bathrooms, locker rooms, changing rooms and sports by men on the basis of their so-called female gender identity.”Democrat Feminist: Humans Are Either Male or Female: “Everything Else Is a Lie”
- “‘I just think it’s amazing the way it turned out,’ Stutzman said. After almost nine years of litigation, ‘I didn’t have to violate my conscience.'” After Supreme Court Refused To Protect Her From Forced Labor, Washington Florist Settles With Gay Activists
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The company is effectively controlled by a far-left foundation. The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is the seventh-largest philanthropy in the United States, distributing hundreds of millions of dollars in grants. . . In recent years, however, the foundation has been captured by left-wing activists. It has donated billions to left-wing causes and liberal think tanks, according to a report by the Capital Research Center.” Woke Kellogg’s Stock Tanks as Labor Talks Go Soggy
- “It threatens to destroy kids’ love of reading.” Children’s Lit Is Woefully Woke
- “Many Americans hold religious convictions including belief in G-d, belief in heaven and hell, and the belief that God is not to blame for human suffering.” Poll: Most Americans Believe in Biblical G-d, Heaven and Hell, and Purpose for Suffering
- Because, of course it would. Orwell’s 1984 to Get Feminist Rewrite
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.