Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and the big story breaking late yesterday is that no-talent low-life Jussie Smollett was actually found guilty of faking a “hate crime,” or in real terms being assaulted. The specifics of the charges, which though described as disorderly conduct are nevertheless federal charges, and are catalogued here at Legal Insurrection. We’ll see what sort of sentence this turd receives, but I have my doubts it will amount to any more than a slap on his limp wrist. Considering this was in Chicago, with two profoundly inept, irresponsible ideologues as mayor and DA, and a jury pool that, to be charitable, is as poisoned by mal-education and indoctrination as the aforementioned and the defendant, it’s kind of a miracle that the jury did the right thing.
That is, “the white thing” according to the official armed militant wing of the Democrat Party, BLM (apologies to the cast and crew of the porn film Do the White Thing for associating them with such debased criminals as BLM and Democrats). What perhaps at the outset of this incident was a means for a washed up has been to thrust himself in the limelight to get a raise or another gig was as another loathsome Chicagoan made famous, a crisis that the left could not let go to waste. And they glommed onto that like white on rice, so to speak.
Forget Smollett. He’s meaningless in this (assuming that there is no evidence that local or even national Democrats and others colluded with Smollett to cook this up). Let’s jump into the Wayback Machine and go back to January of 2019 (if only, right?). America under the leadership of President Donald Trump was in the ascendancy like never before. Democrats and the left were flailing and failing. Most crucially, minority voting blocs, specifically blacks and Latinos, were starting to see what Trump meant when, as a candidate, underscoring the perpetual misery that the aforementioned minorities were shackled with, said about voting for him, “what have you got to lose?” Of course, far too many still voted for the delusional muumuu-wearing dipsomaniac, but by 2019 the Trump economic miracle got more minorities working and more off the dole than ever before.
That alone made Donald Trump the greatest existential threat to the Democrats’ voting base in nearly 60 years. That, gentle reader, is why LBJ foisted “The Great Society” on us and why Teddy Kennedy flooded us with waves of unvetted, unassimilated third world peasants, legal and illegal, courtesy of Hart-Celler, but I digress. Not really because the Democrat Party needs a vast underclass in order to thrive. Despite its loud and constant drumbeating about the destruction of the middle class, it is they whose policies drag people down and keep people down. Unfortunately, they are not solely culpable; corporate America, in its quest for cheap labor dismantled itself and shipped its factories overseas, mostly to China. I’ll save that for another day since it gets away from the crux of the biscuit, which is racial division.
I really don’t want to turn this into a disquisition so suffice it to say that despite Trump’s success, the political/cultural/media narrative of America as an illegitimate, irredeemable white supremacist nation, exacerbated to gigantic proportions by none other than the guy who was supposed to be post-racial, Barack Hussein Obama, was cranked up to maximum. It had to be in order to regain power, no matter the cost in terms of tearing us apart.
In a nation of nearly 330,000,000, from the real statistics I have seen (not the SPLC, ADL or ACLU), the actual number of organized, avowed white supremacists is anywhere between 6,000 to 10,000 maximum. That of course doesn’t include the FBI agents dressed in matching “Up With People” outfits in kneepads and tiki torches, or the BLM-sters and Antifarians wearing MAGA hats and given the keys to the Capitol by the DC cops.
But if America is a nation chock full of millions of violent white racists, by G-d the left is going to have some! This is also known as “Fake, but accurate.” And l’affaire Juicy Galore isn’t an outlier. It’s happened over and over and over again.
It turns out that the only ones who believed Jussie Smollett’s fake “beating” by his accomplices were Black Lives Matter because the group hates the police more than it hates lying to the American people.
Well, it turns out that Americans are getting wise to fake hate crimes. In fact, there are so few real hate crimes that people like Jussie Smollett have to make them up. Or, as a commentator Clay Travis once said of Jussie in 2019, “The demand for racist hate far exceeds the supply of any racist hate incidents. Because of this, we are seeing one racial hoax charade after another.”
So few hate crimes exist that not only do Leftists have to make them up, they have to redefine what racism is (see critical race theory for an example of how they do this). All of a sudden racial profiling is back! But this time it’s “good.” Black Lives Matter said so. And if you don’t agree, they and their Antifa fellow travelers will burn your house down.
There are so many fake hate crimes that several databases have been launched to keep track of them. The best one I’ve seen was recommended by PJ Media colleague Kevin Downey, Jr. . It is called, coincidentally enough, fakehatecrimes.org.
There probably are real hate crimes out there. There are racist people out there; the KKK, wherever they are, have nothing on BLM and CRT promulgators.
Bingo. And what happens if you dare defend yourself against BLM and Antifa? You get hauled off like Kyle Rittenhouse. Fake hate crimes are deadly serious. And they go hand in hand with the mass crime wave hitting America’s cities. Because the fake hate crimes that get prosecuted while the real crimes that are ignored and in fact encouraged by Marxist mayors and law enforcement serve the same purpose: societal dissolution as a means to seize absolute power “for the safety of the citizenry.” Anthony Fauci and a whole lot of governors and mayors have the same exact thought, but via a different approach.
Apart from Kim Foxx, the most controversial district attorney to receive aid from a Soros’ operation is San Francisco’s Chesa Boudin. Boudin is a big supporter of redistributive justice, which calls for behavioral changes rather than punishment. He pushed for shoplifting below 950 dollars to be treated as a misdemeanor, which set off a tidal wave of organized shoplifting. One Safeway store had to limit its hours in response and set up obstacles for exit. Walgreens closed some 22 stores for both economic and loss control reasons. Most controversial was a brutal attack on an elderly Asian man where the attacker was released on probation. Boudin’s office argued that the victim agreed to the decision. But the victim, who speaks no English, said he never agreed, and various community leaders have taken to the streets to make their opposition known. Boudin is facing a recall election.
There is an alliance between prosecutors who have embraced redistributive justice and criminals who have found crime to be a revolving door. Redistributive justice, however, is part of a larger system that views criminal activity as a result of social forces and not individual decision making. It is part of a system that calls the very legitimacy of the polity into question.
Crime rates in these cities has risen. Chicago is seeing one of the highest crime rates in decades. Mayor Lightfoot is correct when she says the city is descending into chaos. But that is the plan.
For a strong, vibrant, economically sound democracy, such events are problematic but not a threat to the system. But change the equation, question the legitimacy, and such perturbations become a threat to the viability of the political system. Chaos is the name of the game.
Shorter Sefton: Divide and conquer.
Have a good weekend.
NOTE: As of Monday, I will be in the Central Time Zone until after the New Year so please be advised that the Morning Report will be posting later than usual.
* * * * *
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Heather Mac Donald: “White parents of school shooters are culpable; black parents of inner-city gangbangers are blameless.” The Media’s Color-Coded Parenting Standard
- “Among politics’ strangest alliances are those between the elite and the mob.” Chaos and the Threat to Democracy
- “The FBI and Justice Department should cease to exist in their current forms, if they should even exist at all.” The Praetorian Guard of the Administrative State
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The lawsuit makes some familiar arguments, such as that the committee is violating the Constitution’s separation of powers by encroaching on executive privilege. Former Trump aide Stephen K. Bannon, who is being prosecuted by the supposedly apolitical Department of Justice for contempt of Congress, is making the same case against his subpoena in federal court. But Meadows goes further, pointing out that the January 6 committee violates the terms of its own enabling resolution.” Mark Meadows’ Lawsuit Could End the January 6 Committee
- “Unes’ crime? He was subpoenaed by the House Select Committee on Jan. 6 for exercising the sacred constitutional right of free assembly.” McConnell Canceled a Bob Dole Funeral Worker for Exercising His First Amendment Right
- “MAGA granny Jennifer Parks and her friend Esther, both of Kansas, entered the Capitol on January 6. They wandered around for 15 insurrectiony minutes and left when law enforcement told them to do so. They may have taken some seditious selfies.” January 6 Meemaw “Insurrectionist” Sentenced to Probation
- “The charges are in connection to Bannon refusing to cooperate with the House January 6th Inquisition.” Date Set for Steve Bannon’s Contempt of Congress Trial
- “Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm made the unbelievable excuse that a young assistant DA did not have access to an updated public safety assessment of Darrell Brooks, who allegedly killed 6 and injured dozens during a Waukesha parade.” District Attorney Makes Excuses for Low Bail Releasing Man Accused In Parade Terror Massacre
- “Much of what passes for ‘antiracism’ today is actually thinly veiled anti-white hate.”“Antiracist” Hate
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Black activists should be furious with Smollett. In his selfish quest for money and fame, he made a mockery of real hate crimes. Instead, Black Lives Matter put out a statement defending Jussie, saying the trial was — wait for it — a white supremacist charade.” Putting the Lie to Lefties’ Race-Baiting for Jussie Smollett
- I read that as “queering his name.” Jussie Smollett will Appeal Guilty Verdict: “Committed to Clearing His Name”
- “There probably are real hate crimes out there. There are racist people out there; the KKK, wherever they are, have nothing on BLM and CRT promulgators.” Jussie Smollett’s Race Hoax Joins a List of HUNDREDS of Other Fake “Hate Crimes.” Here Are Just 8 . . .
* * * * *
- “On Monday, Scott and Jessica Smith will watch the sentencing of a male student who raped their daughter in a high-school girls’ bathroom, then sexually assaulted another victim at another school. I can’t help but wonder if the victims’ families will be vindicated and our county kept safe from not just predators but a prosecutor and school system that won’t put protecting our children before political allies and ideology.” Virginia Prosecutor Goes Easy on a Rapist While Trying to Jail the Victim’s Father
- “[Nazi collaborator Soros front group] The Tides Center funneled nearly $6 million into bail funds in 2020, some of which have a history of helping allegedly violent criminals back onto the street, tax records show.” Democrat Dark Money Giant Tides Poured Millions Into Bail Funds in 2020 That Helped Alleged Violent Criminals Back Onto the Streets
- “Rachael Rollins stumped for George Gascon amid recall effort.” (two Nazi collaborator Soros flunkies doing the shuck and jive – jjs) US Attorney Flaks for Embattled Soros DA Hours After Taking Office
- “Some of the retailers downtown on Michigan Avenue, I will tell you, I’m disappointed that they are not doing more to take safety and make it a priority. For example, we still have retailers that won’t institute plans like having security officers in their stores.” Blame the Victim! Chicago Mayor Grootfoot Blames Merchants for Rampant Crime Under Her Watch
- “First come the tears, then the empty words, then it’s back to business as usual.”Philadelphia, Gun Violence – and Ignoring Solutions
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The subheading of H.R. 550 summarizes the legislation as ‘Expanding CDC and Public Health Department Capabilities.'” Lawmakers Surprised By Outcry Against Bipartisan Bill to “Expand” Vaccine Surveillance
- “One would think that the people who run our challenged hospital systems would try very hard not to make the situation worse, but one would be wrong.” Who Could Have Seen This Coming? Hospitals That Laid Off Unvaccinated Staff Now “Overwhelmed”
- Lloyd Billingsley: “White coat supremacy in cinema verite.” Fauci on Film
- “Today News Africa reporter Simon Ateba said that South Africa only accounts for 6% of the Omicron variant cases, but that nearly 70 countries have solely imposed restrictions on African countries. He challenged Psaki on the U.S. imposing restrictions on only eight African countries, rather than on all 57 countries that have confirmed cases of the variant.” ( an actual journalist doing his job; how refreshing – jjs) Reporter Hijacks Press Conference To Grill Piss-Hockey Psaki on “Racist” Travel Restrictions
- “The top immunologist’s declaration came the same day that Pfizer announced that the fully vaccinated — those with two shots — will need a booster shot or their level of protection will drop.” (hell no – jjs) Fauci: Fourth Shot Could Be Needed in Near Future
- “Imagine having your family over for Christmas and demanding they show proof of vaccination. Not going to happen, Fauci. Not going to happen.” LUNACY: Fauci Wants You to Demand Proof of Vaccination for Holiday Guests
- “This is the opposite of what you really want as far as someone leading your public health effort.” Video: Rand Paul Blasts Fauci; “He Routinely Ignores Science, Causes Hysteria and Creates Fear”
* * * * *
- It’s even less lethal than the marginally lethal Klassic Kung Fu Flu. Has Omicron Outbreak Already Peaked In South Africa’s “Ground Zero?”
- “Scott Adams, who has been railing against the fake news bleach hoax since it happened, wrote, ‘These guys injected a disinfectant into sick [Chinese] COVID patients! UV light was the disinfectant, injected via a light catheter. Trump was right.'” Was Trump Right? UV Light Therapy Shows Promise in Chinese COVID Patients
- “Meanwhile, on Tuesday, a federal judge in Georgia blocked the vaccine mandate for federal workers from going into effect nationwide on Jan. 4 as planned. The contractor mandate was already blocked in Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee.” Amtrak to Cut Back on Long-Distance Service Because of Vaccine Mandate Despite 96 Percent Vaccinated Workforce
- “Can you guess what the term means now?” Webster’s Word Games and the “Anti-Vaxxer”
- “Banal-52, a Lao bat virus, shares 96.8 percent of its genome with Sars-Cov-2.” (Mossad needs to infiltrate China and destroy these labs like they do Iran’s nuke plants – jjs) Leaked Emails Show Wuhan Labs Using Lao Bat Virus That Is Nearly Identical to Chinese COVID-19
- “This confusion, guesswork, misreporting, and secretiveness are all surely part of the reason why so many Americans still do not want the vaccination. It is also probably why Pfizer, which has experienced the highest number of vaccine-related deaths reported on VAERS, at 13,039 souls (66% of the total), wants its information protected for the next 50 or 75 years.”Why Does Pfizer Want Its Vaccine Research Protected?
- Wayne Allyn Root: ” . . . Just like Joe Rogan and NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers.” How I Beat Chinese COVID-19 in 48 Hours — With Ivermectin
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Over the past several months, the unionization efforts have given headaches to company leadership.” Starbucks Workers In Buffalo Unionize, Placing Executives On Edge Amid Labor Shortage
- “The stage is set for an economic replay.” America’s Seventies Show — the Sequel
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Daniel Greenfield: “Maybe they can drive by in their limos and teach the hungry kids about their white privilege.” Wealthy Leftists Demand Poor White Kids in Appalachia be Taught They’re Racist
- “Kendi spent three-and-a-half hours at the state-run university, making about $207 per minute.” Ibram X. Krement Raked In $45,000 From University of Wisconsin, Made School Delete Lecture
- “Keep it up, Democrats, no one can red-pill parents like you do with your insensible abuse of our nation’s children.” Report: NYC School Forcing Children To Eat Lunch in the Floor Indoors . . . Because Chinese COVID
- “Biden came under fire for excluding Asians from his ‘diverse’ cabinet.” Biden Junta Asks Supreme Court To Ignore Harvard Discrimination Case
- “Professor Kim McLarin has a history of writing racially divisive essays. She was nominated to be the next interim dean of graduate and professional studies at Boston’s Emerson College.”Professor Who Says Blacks and Whites Cannot Be Friends Promoted to Dean at Emerson College
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Christina Bohannan postures as moderate in competitive congressional run.” Swing-District Iowa Dem “Very Active” in Group That Wants to Abolish ICE, Establish Sanctuary Cities
- “Most Americans likely don’t understand the source of illegal immigrants and assume most of them to be of Mexican descent. But as many as 100,000 migrants have passed through the Darien Gap in 2021, many from state sponsors of global terror. A shocking number die along the way, and many more become victims of human trafficking. The United States doesn’t know who passes through this route on the way to our border — the border the Biden [junta] has refused to secure.” Sounding the Alarm: Humanitarian Crisis at International Migration Chokepoint in Panama’s Darien Gap
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “On November 7, 2020, an anonymous report of election system fraud was made to the United States Department of Justice and ALL members of the Arizona House and Senate. The allegation that 35,000 fictitious votes had been entered into the Pima County election was related by an individual who claimed to be in the room when the plan was revealed to lower level Pima County Democrat Party leaders.” Pima County, Arizona to Hold Election Integrity Hearing
- “At the end of the day, Reuters won’t be subject to fact-checks for this article because they reported the bare minimum of what happened in Spalding County. But the real problem with the article is the conclusions that Reuters jumps to. You see, it’s more important to Reuters that the story fits The Narrative-TM.” Reuters Buries the Truth in Its Georgia Elections Board Story
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Rhode Island Democrat Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse doesn’t see the Biden family’s business deals as a problem in the fight against money laundering.” WATCH: Sheldon Whorehouse Squirms When Pressed On Hunter Biden
- “The special master will determine whether evidence seized by the FBI in raids against Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe and two former Project Veritas employees can be used by prosecutors in a case involving the alleged theft of Ashley Biden’s diary.” Project Veritas Scores Big Legal Win In Biden Diary Case
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Pay your own darn bills!” Titty Caca AOC, Who Makes $174,000 Per Year, Blasted For Complaining About $17,000 In Student Loans
- “Marie Newman acknowledged in court she promised a six-figure job to potential political rival.” Illinois Dem Under Investigation for Bribing Prospective Primary Opponent
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “The U.S. needs mining and petroleum to source key materials in order to remain healthy and productive.” Build Back Better — How to Destroy a National Economy
- “Nothing is more permanent than a temporary government program.” (I’m starting to take a shine to this Musk fellow – jjs) Elon Musk Continues Crusade Against Biden Agenda
- “In fact, as it turns out, the American Rescue Plan is a major driver of inflation and continues to damage the economy in other ways. It may be the ‘worst spending bill in decades.'” Exposing the $1.9 Trillion Swindle By Democrats in the American Rescue Plan
- “The legislation creates a temporary tweak to the Senate’s rules, allowing the Senate to pass a bill to raise the debt ceiling by bypassing the legislative filibuster. This would prevent Republicans from trying to block an increase in the debt ceiling as a means to stymie Biden’s legislative agenda.” (wonderful – jjs) Senate Passes Bill to Fast-Track Debt Ceiling by Breaking Filibuster
- Glenn Reynolds: “Time’s piece says, ‘It sounds like a paranoid fever dream — a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information.” But that’s OK because, we’re told, ‘They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it.’ Were they? Were they really?” The “Cabal” That Bragged About Foisting Joe Biden on Us Must Answer for His Failed So-Called Quote-Unquote “presidency”
- “A new Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation & Institute (RRPFI) sponsored national poll on priorities and opinions of Americans on defense, military, and foreign policy issues has found a ‘sharp decline in trust and confidence in the U.S. Military’ and a ‘growing ambivalence about U.S. leadership in the world.'” DATA: Trust in Presidency, Congress, Military and Media in Free Fall as Americans Say China is “Enemy” [and asshoe] and Chinese COVID Came from Wuhan Lab
- “By any reckoning, her days are numbered.” (the fallout for dumping a black and a female would be off the charts, unless the bring in something similar – jjs) Is Kamala Harris Being Forced Out by the Dems?
- One member of the crowd remarked that LoBaido’s portrait was “excellent,” while another noted, “they ruined the perfect asshole when they put teeth in his mouth,” later adding, “total waste of human flesh.” Artist Scott LoBaido Unveils “Official Portrait” of Mayor Bill DeBolshevik That Features an “Ass” and a Hole
- “The candidates should blame themselves for running uninspiring, negative campaigns.”Note to Georgia’s Republican Candidates: Be for Something in 2022
- “Republicans can and should aggressively fight the culture war with the aim of victory, but it must not lose sight of the economic issues that helped propel Trump’s insurgency.” (meaningless unless the globalists and CoC-suckers eliminated and the party taken over by us- jjs) The Republican Party’s Multiethnic, Working-Class Coalition Is Taking Shape
- “Progressives are now attempting to send us all to the poorhouse. That is the effect of the socialism they wish to enact.” Progressives, Thou Shalt Not Steal
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “He noted that the media ignored major accomplishments of his administration and media outlets regularly cover up for Biden’s failures.” (excerpted from an extensive interview airing Saturday – jjs) Donald Trump: “Laughable” to Claim Media Tougher on Biden; “They Are Treating Him with Kid Gloves”
- “The press once again reveals its leftward political bias by slanting the news to favor Democrats.” (it doesn’t have a leftward bias; it is left, period – jjs) Are Media Now Taking Orders Straight From The White House?
- “. . . his law once again illustrates the bigoted assumptions of Democrats, that their actions are in defense of minorities. Their actions instead insult those minorities, either by treating them as inferiors who must be helped by the betters, or by banning them from the public square in order to better ‘protect them.'” Today’s Blacklisted American: Colorado Democrats Move to Blacklist All Mascots and Imagery Honoring American Indians
- “Being a servant of Satan with a silver tongue pays very well, obviously.” Video: In Loving Memory of Chris Cuomo’s Career
- Robert Spencer: “George Harbison and YAF are doing the job that all of America’s public schools ought to be doing. In a sane world, YouTube would be featuring the video of Harbison’s presentation and placing it prominently in the recommended section of any video singing the praises of socialism. Instead, YouTube is doing all it can to make sure that the people who need to see this presentation the most will have no access to it.” YouTube Slaps Age Restriction on Video about Victims of Socialism
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “[Y]ou’re hearing the same kind of rhetoric coming from Democrats and Republicans in Congress and the [junta] and in the media, who have no problem with it. They actually agree with it. They’re pushing this same narrative themselves,” the former presidential nominee noted. Tulsi Gabbard Says Sen. Wicker “Must Be Insane, a Sociopath or a Sadist” for Hinting at Nuclear War With Russia
- Sean Davis: “Ukraine and Taiwan are proxy fights over the soul of American foreign policy: does it exist to protect America’s security interests, or everyone else’s?” Following Debacles in Iraq and Afghanistan, Failed Interventionists Are Now Agitating for Wars in Ukraine and Taiwan
- “[Ukie prexy Volodymyr] Zelenskyy, according to CNN, was underwhelmed by Biden’s promises of prospective sanctions.” Biden Promises US Support In Phone Call To Ukraine, Reiterates Promise Of Sanctions Against Russia
- “China’s latest threat to escalate tensions with Taiwan comes on the heels of remarks by National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, who said the United States is prepared to counter an attempt by China to forcefully seize Taiwan and bring it back into the Communist country’s orbit.” China Vows To Open Fire on US Troops That Come to Taiwan’s Aid
- “Pakistan and China are close allies — ‘all-weather friends’ — and Washington’s relations with both have undergone severe strain in recent years.’ Pakistan, a Close Ally of Beijing, Backs Out of Biden’s Democracy Summit
- “He is no position to lead the world toward it, given his own autocratic instincts.” Biden’s Bogus “Summit for Democracy”
- “Jihadist thuggery and contests over power and money.” Palestinian Authority Crackdown on Hamas and PIJ in the West Bank
- “In both the short and long term, a foreign policy of prudent American realism is the best hope for assuring the freedom, security, and prosperity of the United States.” Revisiting Prudent American Realism
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Critics say Biden [junta] contracted nuclear disarmament advocates to appease progressives.” Congress Seeks Records Related to Pentagon Study of “Alternatives” to Nuclear Modernization
- Raymond Ibrahim: ” . . . And guess who the primary hater is?” Christianity: The #1 Target of Hate Crimes
- “Islamist literature and Islamic State propaganda was found during the arrests.” French Police Arrest Jihadists Plotting Christmas Stabbing Attack
- “Extremist Arab organizations manipulate America’s democratic institutions and exploit historical grievances to cripple and contain Israel.” Welcoming Arab Extremism
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “California gears up for another battle over medical liabilities and attorneys’ fees, as proponents circulate a new ballot initiative to obliterate longstanding caps on injury claims.” Inflating Medical Costs
- Ken Blackwell: “The risk to consumers is real. On two separate occasions in 2021 alone, the cybersecurity company Approov has reported on major security vulnerabilities affecting dozens of apps with millions of users.” Mobile Health Apps Need a Security Check-Up to Thwart Big Tech Privacy Invasions
- “American healthcare has lost its way. It has become a medical tyranny that takes away personal freedom.” (you can thank McCain’s thumb and the rest of the GOP for that – jjs) To Fix Healthcare, Restore Americans’ Right to Choose
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Consensus is always moot, regardless of how many people adhere to a general theory or a global assumption, as Charles Mackay has definitively shown in his classic study Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds and Eric Hoffer has laid out for us in The True Believer, an analysis of mass movements and the dynamics of fanaticism.”The Perils of Consensus: Beware “Climate Change”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This platform is likely similar to the very transportable launch platform used by Astra. The present plan is to do launches from Orbex’s launch facilities at the Sutherland spaceport in Scotland, presently under construction and the first such launch facility being built in the United Kingdom in more than a half century. If designed to be portable, however, Orbex will also be able to ship the Prime rocket to other launch locations, depending on the orbital requirements of each launch.” Orbex Begins Construction of Launch Platform
- “What this upgrade means is that as new asteroids are discovered the software will be able to very quickly calculate with better accuracy any potential impacts in the coming centuries. The results won’t be perfect, but less manual work will be necessary, meaning fewer dangerous asteroids will fall through the cracks.” NASA Upgrades Software for Monitoring Potentially Dangerous Asteroids
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “While the gay and lesbian community was proudly welcoming anyone who claimed to be part of our cause, predators and perverts infiltrated our ranks.” (This article contains graphic descriptions of sexual content in books for minors)” It’s Time for Gays and Lesbians Ttoo Stand Up and Reject the Perverts Abusing Our Cause
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Patagonia has been accused of using cotton produced in Xinjiang.” State Department Gives Corporate Excellence Award to Patagonia, Accused of Using Chinese Slave Labor
- “Berger thought the cancellation of his prize was unfair because the judging committee knew well ahead of time what the theme of his boat was going to be. The boat owner said, ‘they should not have been surprised. They had plenty of time to disqualify me.'” “Let’s Go Brandon” Decorated Boat Wins “Best in Show” Before Being Stripped of Title
- “Wes Anderson’s fictionalized valentine to the New Yorker of the 1960s reminds us how hollow the resistance journalism of today has become.” The French Dispatch and the New Yorker’s Collapse into Resistance Journalism
HITHER & YON
- The Pelosi and Kamala jokes write themselves. So get busy! Dozens of Camels Disqualified from Saudi Beauty Pageant for Botox Use
- “Netflix’s live-action adaptation of the legendary anime series Cowboy Bebop is a dull leftist travesty that threatens to turn new fans away from the original art.” Netflix’s Live-Action Cowboy Bebop is An Insult to the Original Iconic Anime Series
- Christian Toto: “DiCaprio rages, Lawrence fumes and a promising satire quickly runs out of steam.” Don’t Look Up — Insert Your Favorite “Disaster” Insult Here
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.