Good morning, kids. Tuesday and as we continue into the 90th week of the two weeks to flatten the curve, there’s no end in sight to this madness. And madness it is. Because the powers that be just couldn’t abide to have their plans to reshape the world for the betterment of humanity and their bank accounts, but mostly their bank accounts, derailed by the hoi polloi in the form of a loud, orange-complected nouveau riche boor from Queens, millions of us have been turned into crack-monkeys, hooked on fear and conditioned to surrender our freedom to the State in exchange for promises of perpetual safety.
The good news is that there are still millions more of us who are completely fed up with this garbage, and are venting that rage all over the world. Naturally, you wouldn’t know it from the media which either embargoes the story completely or otherwise demeans and slimes the people as science-denying spreaders of plague who are to be shunned. Or worse.
It’s getting harder and harder to expect that the Supreme Court will protect religious liberty against relentless attack from Democrats. Today brings another example, with SCOTUS declining to issue a stay of a NY vaccine mandate for healthcare workers that lacks a religious exemption. The exemption was recently removed.
The case is Dr. A. v. Kathy Hochul (who replaced Andrew Cuomo when he resigned). Justices Thomas, Alito, and Gorsuch would have granted the application. That’s it. No Kavanaugh. No Barrett. And of course, No Roberts. Needless to say, the “liberal” block didn’t break ranks, they almost never do.
This is why Roe v. Wade ain’t really going anywhere. Frankly, the Texas decision the other day, pun intended, split the baby in half. I thought they were going to overturn it totally but in any case it’s more muddle and confusion, but I digress. Psaki-Psircling back to Kathy Hochul, who one should remember was Angel of Death Cuomo’s lieutenant governor for his entire time in office and obviously got the gig because she was a Renfield-esque sycophant. So, with zero threat in any real meaningful definition of that word from an even less deadly variant of the classic Chinese COVID which in real terms was essentially bad flu, Hochul issued another mask mandate. New Yorkers were less than pleased.
The new statewide rules, put into effect largely to stem the tide of a surge in cases upstate, where vaccination rates are poor, went into effect just three days after she announced the order on all businesses that don’t require their workers, customers or visitors to present proof of vaccination against [Chinese] COVID-19.
One Manhattan hedge-fund manager called Hochul’s order — which at first was met with confusion about whether it applied to offices as well as retail and service businesses — “shortsighted, in that people were told they have to get a vaccine.”
“These mask mandates hinder the desire people have to get back to the office and further delay the revitalization of Midtown and downtown office life,” the financier said.”If people want to wear masks, they can wear masks, but we have to let individuals make their own risk-taking decisions and stop making those decisions on their behalf.”
The hedge-funder added: “And that might be necessary at the beginning of a pandemic — but two years later, it reeks of authoritarianism.”
Same shit, different coast with Gavin Newsom. But I guess Larry Elder really is a Klansman so grab your ankles, California because you’re getting it up the sigmoid without lube. Once again.
Colorado Democrat Gov. Jared Polis declared the coronavirus emergency “over” in an interview Friday, proclaiming that in an era of widely available vaccines, it’s people’s “own darn fault” if they get sick.
“Everybody had more than enough opportunity to get vaccinated,” Polis told Colorado Public Radio. “Hopefully, it’s been at your pharmacy, your grocery store, a bus near you, [or at] big events. At this point, if you haven’t been vaccinated, it’s really your own darn fault.”
Polis made the comments while explaining his refusal to reimplement a statewide mask mandate as have other Democrat governors in Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Illinois, and New Mexico, each of which include mask requirements despite vaccination status, according to a MultiState tracker. Mandates passed by Democrat governors in California and New York exclude the vaccinated but not people with natural immunity due to prior infection.
While Polis uses verbiage to derogate and rip his constituents – which really is kind of craven and cowardly considering he outright states the pandemic “over” – the fact that he declared it over should not be overlooked. If anyone does get sick, there is no blame because as stated above this is a virus that the vast majority of people who are infected and become symptomatic will NOT die from.
The problem, though, is that people are not ready or there is no one leader to rally around and just take to the streets and engage in either mass strikes or mass acts of civil disobedience. Certainly, if the Klain/Kalorama Klown Kommittee running Joey Softserve will sick the DOJ on parents protesting mind- and body-rape of their children at the brainwashing centers posing as schools, let alone persecute and imprison ordinary citizens for a staged Reichstag Fire last January 6th.Surely, arresting people for protesting the lockdowns and forcible injections and claiming to be a threat to public health is a snap.
This cannot go on. It cannot be allowed to go on. And the actions of SCOTUS now underscore that body’s total corruption and fealty to this junta. We shall see what the elections next year will bring us, vis a vis, if Dao-Min Yen will be in play. Meh, if a shadow government can convene before the last election and manufacture an “orange revolution,” what can’t they do when they actually are in control of the whole shooting match?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “While people have lost their rights, global elites have benefited.” Have Americans Surrendered Their Liberties on the Bill of Rights’ 230th Anniversary?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “Preventing defendants from telling juries exactly what happened on January 6 is the Justice Department’s latest attempt to cover up pervasive police misconduct.”Justice Department Moves to Conceal Police Misconduct on January 6
- “Once again, the regime persecutes enemies to cover for its own evils.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s January 6th Select Committee Hoax
- “The January 6 Commission is a kangaroo court spectacle designed to distract you from your original and perfectly legitimate questions about election integrity.” The PowerPoint Mutiny and Democrat Deflection
- “Woke communism is turning our country into a totalitarian police state.” Rittenhouse, Smollett, and the Big Lie Eating Away at America
- “Jussie Smollett is a microcosm of the cowardly, narcissistic, prideful, and nihilistic behavior that has permeated throughout much of the Democrat-controlled black community.” Jussie Smollett and the Power of Black Male Victimization
- “Not fitting their narrative.” Waukesha Feels Abandoned After Horrific Democrat-Leftist Inspired Terror Attack
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Gorsuch dissent: “Those who cite medical reasons are exempt. But no comparable exemption exists for individuals whose sincere religious beliefs prevent them from taking one of the currently available vaccines. It seems New York is one of just three States to have a scheme like this.” Supreme Court Refuses To Halt NY State Healthcare Worker Vaccine Mandate Lacking Religious Exemption
- Michael Walsh: “The long struggle over socialized medicine is now essentially over. Going forward, expect the slogan ‘My body, my choice’ and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act to be relegated to the ash heap of history — all in the same of ‘public safety.'” Omicron Unleashes New Wave of Hysteria, With Rule by Decree in Force
- “That’s pretty offensive.” Aussie PM Compares Vaccinated People to Sheep
- “European governments are trying to force the unvaccinated out of public life. Ordinary people are fighting back.” Protests Intensify Across Europe as Amidst Forced Vaccination Plans
- “Americans are returning to normal despite the media’s attempts to drum up alarm over the supposedly ‘highly transmissible’ Omicron variant of [Chinese] COVID-19.” Still No Deaths From Omicron, and Americans Are Getting On With Their Lives
- “‘Everybody had more than enough opportunity to get vaccinated,’ Gov. Jared Polis said. ‘If you haven’t been vaccinated, it’s really your own darn fault.'” One Democrat Governor Admits the Chinese COVID Emergency Is Over: If You Get Sick, It’s Your “Own Darn Fault”
- “If people want to wear masks, they can wear masks, but we have to let individuals make their own risk-taking decisions and stop making those decisions on their behalf.” The hedge-funder added: “And that might be necessary at the beginning of a pandemic — but two years later, it reeks of authoritarianism.” Hard to Mask Disgust: Desk Jockeys Rip Cuomo-with-Tits Hochul’s New Mandate
- But Larry Elder’s really a Klansman. Sorry, California. Gavin Newsom to Reimpose Universal Mask Mandates in California, Even for Vaccinated
- “Wide distribution of rapid-result antigen test kits can help end the pandemic.” Finally, Another Weapon Against Chinese COVID
- “Those who can see where this is going should do what they can to make sure Britain and America remain beacons of hope.” Vaccine Mandates Abroad Suggest Ominous Lessons
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Merry white coat supremacy Christmas, everybody.” Chinese COVID’s Winnipeg-Wuhan-Galveston Connection
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “There is, however, a partisan divide. Just 39 percent of Democrats say inflation is a very serious problem, while 76 percent of Republicans do. Sixty percent of independents say inflation is a serious problem.” Poll: Most Americans Say Economy Is Getting Worse and Inflation Is a ‘Very Serious’ Problem
- “Economic illiteracy at the White House is getting more and more expensive.” The High Price of Bidenomics
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “We can’t guarantee your safety. It is really, really out of control. I said it to people before, it’s like that movie Purge, you know, instead of 24 hours to commit your crime, these people have 365 days to commit whatever they want.” Head of LAPD Police Union Warns Tourists Away
- “Psaki later refused to address more specific instances of crime, like someone torching Fox News’ Christmas tree last week in New York City.” WATCH: Piss-Hockey Psaki’s Dodge When Pressed About Rising Crime Rates Across Country
- “The funds will compensate over 500 gymnasts — including Simone Biles, McKayla Maroney and Aly Raisman.” Gymnasts, Larry Nassar Abuse Survivors Reach $380 Million Settlement
- Selectively reporting or downright ignoring crime based upon race is a dangerous gambit in the hands of a partisan media with a political ax to grind.” The Whitewashing of Black Crime
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Thank you for your request to opt [your child] out of all SEL and Bullying Lessons. I understand your concerns, but I do want to let you know that parents generally do not have a right to opt out of the public school curriculum for their children except for Family Life Education.” Loudoun County Allowed Student To Opt-Out Of Critical Race Theory-Inspired Lessons
- “This is yet another case of politically motivated prosecution by the Office of Student Responsibility and Community Standards.” Saint Louis University Threatens To Boot Student For Hanging Up Conservative Speaker’s Flyers
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “‘What New York is doing to the former president is an outrage,’ said Trump lawyer Bruce Castor.” Trump Impeachment Attorney Slams New York AG Investigation Into Former President as “Smear Prosecution”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Research shows programs that separate small children from their parents reduce children’s learning and increase their aggression, risky behavior, and later likelihood of committing crimes. Democrats’ Massive Entitlement Plans Include Banning Christians From Government Childcare
- “So oppose the vehement fascist, but oppose the polite Zionist too. They are not your friends. They will not be there for you when you need them. They will take your friendship and throw your Palestinian brothers and sisters under the bus.” CAIR Official: “Islamophobia is a Well-Funded Conspiracy” by Rich “Zionist Organizations”
- “Played out at Canada’s largest school board.” Groundbreaking Win Against Palestinian Anti-Semitic Propaganda
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The alliance of mainstream Democrats with communism is becoming obvious.” (becoming? – jjs)
- After appearing to twerk on stage alongside two other women, DeBarros fully stripped the top half of her body to the Disney song “Let It Go,” the outlet reported. Left-Wing House Candidate Strips To Disney Song In Raunchy Burlesque Performance, Resurfaced Video Shows
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “Manchin indicated that he did not share Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer’s December 25 timeline to pass the bill.” Manchin Pushes Further Cuts, Transparency To Build Bolshevism Biggerer Bill, Citing Inflation, CBO Score
- “Will [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s weakness in his own party doom the possibility of a second term?” I&I/TIPP Poll: 60% Of Republicans Want Trump To Run In 2024; Just 37% Of Dems Want Biden To
- Robert Spencer: “Don’t believe your lyin’ eyes.” Jill Biden Says Old Joe Biden is Sharp as a Tack. She Wouldn’t Lie, Would She?
- “Trump has feuded with Kemp since the election last year, arguing that the Georgia governor he backed in 2018’s election battle both in the primary and general was insufficiently loyal to him as the now former president challenged election results throughout Georgia.” Poll: Trump-Backed David Perdue Takes Commanding Lead Over Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp in Primary
- “The [junta’s] crisis is a governance-model crisis. It anticipated a Biden boom, an end to the pandemic, a triumphant return to international normalcy and so many things that didn’t happen. Rather than questioning their faith, it was simply easier to blame the unmentionable man in Florida. Yet one has to change, and for Somebodies, even on the downslope, that is the hardest thing to do.” Strategic Self-Deception Is No Substitute for Competence
- Robert Spencer: “Harris has done at least one good thing: she ‘irritated the progressive left by urging migrants not to come to the U.S. during the trip to Central America, prompting the California Latino Legislative Caucus to issue a statement criticizing the message.'”Kamala Harris Insists She Really Isn’t as Useless as She Seems
- “The perennial candidate’s recently announced withdrawal from the New York attorney general’s race means Teachout has a shot at stealing Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke’s title as the biggest failure among active Democratic politicians.” Zephyr Teachout Challenges Beto O’Rourke for Title of Biggest Dem Failure
- “Of the 46 presidents of the United States there are three that can be considered indispensable to the nation’s enduring existence as a free people; they are George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Donald Trump.” Donald Trump, the Right President at the Right Time
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The bombshell emerged from Facebook’s court battle with John Stossel, who is suing the company for defamation over its decision to add ‘fact check’ labels to the libertarian pundit’s videos about climate change.” Facebook Admits in Court That ‘Fact Checks’ Are Just Opinion
- “Not surprisingly, Time picked Musk apparently for all the wrong reasons, focusing on the modern leftist and Marxist agenda that despises success and now dominates the culture of most mainstream media outlets.” Time Magazine Names Elon Musk as its Person of the Year
- “The bigger question is, have the residents who have fled San Francisco learned from their experience watching their beloved liberal utopia deteriorate before their eyes, or will they continue to support Democrats who support the same policies that destroyed the city they loved?” Leftism Is Destroying San Francisco, AP Concedes
- “FCC nominee Gigi Sohn cannot cherry-pick from her checkered record.” Partisans as Gatekeepers
- “Ironically, The Young Turks also appear to be in breach of a YouTube ban on content from Steve Bannon’s War Room.” Genocide-Denying Leftists Falsely Claim Steve Bannon Told His Audience to Have “White Babies”
- Visitors to the “Mass killings under communist regimes” Wikipedia entry were greeted with a disclaimer that the page “is being considered for deletion” for a myriad of reasons including neutrality issues and factual inaccuracies. Wikipedia Threatens to Purge “Communist Mass Killings” Page, Cites Anti-Communist Bias
- “It would be nice if a Sunday show didn’t do what 90 percent of the news media do every other day of the week.” Goodbye, Chris Wallace, and Hello (Maybe) to a Better Sunday News Show
- “CNN’s Jake Tapper lectured Democrat Sen. Amy Klobuchar for not reprimanding GOP Sen. Ted Cruz for going maskless at Bob Dole’s funeral last week.” Watch Jake “Fake Yapper” Tapper Prove He’s More of a Partisan Hack Than Aann Actual Democrat Senator
- “Giffords PAC backs Florida Dem, blasts Rubio.” As Support for Stricter Gun Laws Wanes, Demings Touts Gun-Control Group’s Endorsement as ‘Honor’
- “Gavin Newsom is leading the way.” A Clever Way for Leftists to Achieve Gun Control?
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “The final drone strike before the withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan erroneously killed multiple civilians — including seven children.” U.S. Military Will Not Punish Any Officials For Drone Attack Killing Seven Afghan Children
- I keel you! Softly. A Kinder, Gentler Taliban? Afghan Leaders Want Us to Think So
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “I don’t believe in coincidences.” State Dept. Denies Cutting Taiwan Minister Video Feed After Map Showed Country in Different Color Than China
- “Blinken was speaking from Liverpool, where G7 foreign ministers on Sunday sent a unified message to Putin, warning of severe economic sanctions — ‘massive consequences — in the event Russian troops invade Ukraine.” Blinken: ‘Hard to See’ Gas Flowing Through Nord Stream 2 If Russia Renews Aggression Against Ukraine
- “Taiwan, in the center of the first island chain, would be a key factor in whether China’s military must operate defensively or could operate offensively.” Why Taiwan is the Lynchpin of China’s Quest for Global Dominance
- Robert Spencer: “Above all, Trump clearly doesn’t understand the jihad imperative that will make any genuine peace deal impossible. . . Still, he accomplished more to bring peace to the Middle East than any other president since the founding of the modern state of Israel. If he was just lucky, every president should have that kind of luck.” Trump: Netanyahu “Never Wanted Peace,” Abbas “Wanted to Make a Deal More Than Netanyahu”
- “In their way, they’re as foolish as a kneejerk interventionist like Sen. Roger Wicker.”Isolationists Aren’t Conservatives
- “This is what thousands of French women go through every day.” French Anti-Mass Migration Activist Sexually Assaulted by an African Migrant
- “Things could have ended a lot, lot worse.” The Soviet Union Died 30 Years Ago Because Mikhail Gorbachev Was a “Coward” and Refused to Arrest the “Traitors”
- “One small step for a man, one giant leap for. . . the Mullahs?” Meet the New Iranian President of the Norwegian Parliament
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Afghanistan vet says ‘gender advisers’ nothing more than ‘liberal pet projects.'” Biden Joint Chiefs Nom Embraces ‘Gender Advisers’ for Troops
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Meanwhile, flash mob robbers hit a Los Angeles gun store. . . and get away in BMWs.” Food Waste Is California’s New Nanny State Target
- “Are New York courts amending the state’s foreclosure moratorium on their own?” This Is Not the Law
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Our rulers have recently completed another greendoggle on foreign shores, flying in on their private jets to congratulate one another on their plans to deprive us of liberty and property; life, too, if they’re all up for it. How much easier it would be for them if we all just died.” The Shape of Things to Come
- “One in every six consumer products touts sustainability claims. So should you trust what is on the label?” Renewable? Sustainable? Dissecting Green Buzzwords
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Russia, as part of the continuing barter deal with NASA for seats on the capsules of both countries, has selected rookie astronaut Anna Kikina to be the first Russian to fly on a Dragon capsule.” Russia Selects First Astronaut Fly on Dragon
- “The full list of signatories at this moment: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, South Korea, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, and the United States.” Mexico Signs Artemis Accords
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “In the name of ‘dismantling’ sexual ‘power structures,’ queer theorists must make things that were once taboo (like sexualizing children) no longer taboo.” Defending Pedophilia is the Logical Conclusion of Queer Theory
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Last month, Che used his “Weekend Update” segment to mock Kyle Rittenhouse, stating, “hopefully he got all of that shooting out of his system before he becomes a cop.” Watch: NBC’s Saturday Night Live Jokes About Roger Stone’s Cancer-Stricken Wife Getting Gang-Raped
- “Rowling is fabulously famous and wealthy, and she owes almost all of it to the Western canon. And now, she appears to be awake to the threat from the globalist-communists as they seek to erase that brilliant tradition and subsume the continent into their new world order.” Did J.K. Rowling Just Get Red-Pilled?
- “DEI bureaucracies and the politicization of American identity.” Destructively Embracing (Group) Identities
- Christian Toto: “It starts with VP Kamala Harris, but you may be surprised who else made the list.” Meet the Untouchables — The Public Figures Mainstream Comics Won’t Mock
HITHER & YON
- “The critics rave about a woke masterpiece but the American public doesn’t seem to agree with a film that gives them the middle finger.” Steven Spielberg’s West Side Story Sees Critics and Paying Audiences Part Ways
- “In Gangsters of Capitalism: Smedley Butler, The Marines and Breaking of America’s Empire,reporter Jonathan M. Katz details the history of U.S. imperialism and dollar diplomacy.”Before Ike’s Warning About the Military-Industrial Complex, There Was Smedley Butler’s
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.