Good morning, kids. Thursday and although Ace had this as a quick hit in the last day or so, it’s something that I did not want to get lost in the sauce of mass insanity we’re surrounded with. When you just consider it on its own, it’s striking.
Most Democrats don’t like to advertise their radicalism and keep quiet about their ties to socialists and communists.
I guess Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) never got the memo.
Blumenthal spoke at an awards ceremony to honor winners of the Amistad Award and handed out special certificates to the winners. The Connecticut People’s World Committee — an organization tied to the communist People’s World daily newspaper — sponsored the event.
Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-CT, joined the program as a surprise guest to offer his congratulations and present the award winners with certificates of special recognition from the United States Senate. “I am really excited and honored to be with you today and share in this remarkable occasion,” Blumenthal said.
Blumenthal said one doesn’t have to agree with everything the party or the unions stand for and said he was there to acknowledge “the great tradition of activism and standing up for individual workers that is represented by the three honorees.”
Blumenthal also used his time to pitch support for the Build Back Better plan, voting legislation, a national $15 minimum wage, ending the filibuster and re-electing Democrats to Congress.
So Blumenthal was fully aware that he was speaking at an event organized by the Communist Party — an organization that has pledged to overthrow the U.S. government as it is currently constituted. . .
. . . Blumenthal is an idiot tool of oppression. His open embrace of these anti-democratic forces should get him censured by the Senate.
He won’t be censured, of course. Democrats are too busy trying to downplay their ties to socialism or communism to be bothered much with preventing real socialists from taking over.
Where to even begin with this. Why does this even surprise anyone considering America twice elected a man whose mentor (and perhaps biological father) was a Stalinist who the FBI, when at least by appearance, wasn’t a tool of political repression, had targeted for immediate arrest in the event of war with the Soviets? The fact that we had as a CIA director a bust-out Gus Hall-voting Communist is almost a nothing-burger in the context of who hired him. I almost want to ignore Bernie Sanders career considering the nuts, flakes and fruits in Vermont that voted for him, and it’s a special case. But not really. Vermont was cleaved off of one of the original 13 colonies, at least on paper.
That said, that John Brennan was recruited by the CIA in the first place 40-50 years ago is an indicator of the depth and breadth of the rot in this former republic. Of course 40 years before that, the FBI knew full well about traitors like Henry Wallace and Harry Hopkins and did nothing. But I digresss.
Dick Blumenthal is a lying, odious, venal tyrant who has accomplished nothing in the way of being a positive force in the bolstering of American society. After his career as a brave, decorated soldier – mostly for the North Vietnamese Army fighting behind enemy lines in Connecticut – he has spent his entire life as a politician. His rap sheet at the invaluable Discover the Networks notes:
In 2007, CEI dubbed Blumenthal “The Nation’s Worst Attorney General” and gave him an “F” rating, describing him as “a tireless crusader for growing the power of his own ofﬁce and spreading largesse to his cronies.” By contrast, Blumenthal in 2008 was awarded an A+ rating by the notoriously corrupt, pro-socialist, now-defunct community organization ACORN.
I have no idea what goes on inside his Mrs. Bates-looking dessicated, shrunken skull vis a vis what his political philosophy is. My guess is he’s just a plain, old-fashioned criminal who thinks that glomming onto crackpot leftism is his meal ticket to hundreds of millions in ill-gotten taxpayer lucre. If the nation actually does become a full-on communist/socialist dictatorship, as the current trajectory seems to horrifyingly portend, fools like Blumenthal are going to be among the first to be arrested and then taken into the basement of the Senate and stood up against a wall.
That thought alone will be enough to sustain me as I starve to death in the Billy Ayers Holiday Re-Education Camp.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHYWayne Allyn Root: “Heart attacks skyrocket – and ICUs are overwhelmed from coast to coast.”
Taboo Truths about the Chinese COVID Vaccine
Victor Davis Hanson: “They are fearful and angry not because democracy does not work, but because it does despite their own media and political efforts to warp it.”
Why Is the Left Worried Suddenly About the End of Democracy?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Democrat Adam Schiff doctored text messages between Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan during Monday’s Jan. 6 hearings, an investigation by The Federalist shows.” During January 6 Hearing, Schiff-for-Brains Doctored Text Messages Between Mark Meadows And Rep. Jim Jordan
- “Exclusive: Meadows and Alexander are two witnesses who cooperated.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Is Collecting the Phone Records of the Conservative Movement
- Miranda Devine: “Don’t buy the myth that the committee is bipartisan just because it has two Republicans on board. Cheney and Kinzinger were handpicked to be useful idiots by the spitefully partisan, House Speaker. The committee was illegitimate the minute Pelosi rejected Republicans Jim Jordan and Jim Banks, who would at least have asked why the Capitol was left unprotected on Jan. 6.” Liz-ard Cheney at Forefront of Hollow Jan. 6 War
- “So here we are wondering: What did Pelosi, or her minions, decide and when did she decide it on January 6? Just don’t expect anybody on the select committee — or in the mainstream media — to ask that question about the elephant in the middle of the room of January 6.”Malig-Nancy Pelosi Is the Elephant in the Room of the January 6 Riot
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The latest round of attacks on free communication comes after weeks of protests in Germany against the [Chinese] COVID-19 measures. Protests have been mobilized via Telegram and other online community platforms.” Governments Want Crackdown on Telegram App Used to Organize Anti-Chinese COVID Lockdown Protests
- “Here are the president’s top 16 lies about the jab.” 16 Of Biden’s Biggest Whoppers About Chinese COVID-19 Vaccines
- “The company will give those lacking the jab six months of unpaid leave to get it, after which they will be terminated. It also appears that it will not matter whether the employee is working remotely or is coming into the office. Google wants everyone to get [Chinese] COVID shots, and will use force if necessary to make them do it.” Today’s Blacklisted Americans: Google to Fire Anyone Who Refuses Chinese COVID Jab
- “69 percent ‘say no new mandates or restrictions are required.” Poll: Vast Majority Unfazed By Omicron, Oppose Mandates
- “Have your barf bag handy.” New Jersey Health Dept Ad: “Dear Santa: just get me the [Chinese] COVID vaccine”
* * * * *
- BBC: The “scale of the rebellion is even worse than predicted.” UK’s Johnson Faces Rebellion as 101 Conservative Lawmakers Vote Against New Chinese Covid Restrictions
- “Case is very strong that masks don’t add much.” Major Airline CEOs Push Back On Plane Mask Mandates
- “If we really care about ‘public health,’ we must start with acknowledging that institutions like the WHO, FDA, CDC, and NIH are vulnerable to corruption.” How Obeying the Corrupt World Health Organization Cost Lives
- John Stossel: “Once a regulatory agency is created, we tend to assume that only government can do the job. But that’s not true.” Deadly Delays
- “Solution will be more vaccines.” (Get This) Moderna Chief Warns Delta and Omicron Could Combine to Create “Monster” Virus
- “Dane County residents are tired of being gaslit with logic-defying paternalism and petty rules, and after two years, they finally got the chance to say so.” A Tiny Room and a Cold Night Couldn’t Deter These Wisconsinites From Speaking Out Against Mask Mandate
- “Businesses, politicians, and pretty much everyone in New York are sick and tired of draconian [Chinese] COVID mandates. Hochul just doubled down.” Gov. Kathy Hochul of New York: Our Chinese OVID Nurse Ratched
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Democrats’ refusal to bolster domestic energy production comes just weeks after Biden released 50 million barrels of oil from the country’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve, marking the largest release in U.S. history.” House Dems Reject GOP Plan To Replenish Oil Reserves Biden Drained
- “What can be done? How do we get out of this death spiral? The answers are not that difficult.” Biden Could Quickly Arrest Inflation With These Steps . . . If He Really Wanted To
- “Officials also approved plans to more quickly scale back the Fed’s pandemic stimulus efforts.” Fed Officials Project Three Interest Rate Rises in 2022
- “The U.S. economy was synonymous with the American Dream. No longer.” In Biden’s America, Americans Should Go Where They’re Treated Best
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Destroyed our city.” Mayor London Breed Calls ‘Bullshit’ On Left-Wing Policies Like Defunding Police In Fight Against Rampant Crime
- “San Francisco Mayor London Breed pledged to significantly boost the police presence in the high-crime Tenderloin neighborhood, calling for increased funding for police overtime and efforts to crack down on drug dealing in the area.” Liberal California Politicians Promise to Be Tough on Crime as Thefts, Shootings Increase
- “Nassau County Police Chief of Detectives Keechant Sewell will be the first woman and third black person to lead the New York Police Department, Mayor-Elect Eric Adams announced Tuesday.” The Choice Is In: First Woman Picked To Lead New York Police Department
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “An LGBT club for kindergarteners, ‘two-spirit’ sexuality, and a radical leftwing understanding of sex were all promoted in the nation’s second largest school district.” L.A. Schools Host LGBT Club For 4-Year-Olds, Promote “Two Spirit” Sexuality and Child Mutilation
- “We will engage directly with federal student loan borrowers to ensure they have the resources they need and are in the appropriate repayment plan.” Biden Junta Not Extending Student Loan Relief and Progressives Are Not Happy
- “They want to tear at the fabric of our society and our culture,” he said. “They want to delegitimize the founding of the country and the Constitution.” Gov. DeSantis Introduces ‘Stop WOKE Act’ to Fight Critical Race Theory in Schools
- “The weird anti-racism of our time invokes harmful stereotypes that used to be uttered only by racists. Removing standards will make it impossible to evaluate whether a graduate’s diploma means anything at all.” Erasing All High School Standards in the Name of Racism is Actual Bigotry
- “The University of Michigan medical school embraces divisive racial ideology.” Woke Wolverines
- “The California Teachers Association fights parental choice with deeply flawed arguments.”The Teachers Unions’ Misbegotten Efforts Have Ignited The Push For Educational Freedom
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- According to [Sen James] Lankford’s office, the bill “empowers Congress to ensure agencies don’t skirt the formal rulemaking processes of the Administration Procedures Act and misuse federal tax dollars for exorbitant financial awards in legal settlements.” GOP Lawmakers Move To Block Biden From Making Massive Payments to Illegals
- “DeSantis proposed this action in response to the Biden [junta’s practice of paying daycare providers $500 to $1,400 per day to care for illegal immigrant children who arrived unaccompanied to the United States.” DeSantis Freezes Licenses for Florida Daycare Facilities Paid By the Biden Junta to House Illegal Immigrants
- “Attorneys for the illegal aliens are now demanding that both be given amnesty as reparations for being deported from the U.S. by the Trump administration.” Joe Biden Flying Illegal Aliens, Deported by Trump, Back to U.S.
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Georgia ranks at the top among states with the strongest laws in the country to ensure fair elections, while Hawaii ranks at the bottom.” (hmm, surprising results – jjs) The Best & Worst States for Honest Elections
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Canadian Jewish professors and self-loathing.” Jewish Anti-Semitism Denial
- “Democrat operative Rasha Mubarak, once again, stands with and promotes terrorists.”Congresswoman Rancida Taliban’s Staffer Retweets Hamas
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “This is a free market.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Defends Congressional Stock Trading In Face Of Report Detailing Ethics Violations
- “Harris, in an attempt to prove that the Biden [junta] is a friend to small businesses, took credit for the Paycheck Protection Program, which was part of the CARES Act that Trump signed in March of 2020.” WATCH: Kamala Harris Shamelessly Takes Credit for Trump Program
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “As Democrat leadership has desperately tried to win Manchin’s vote to pass the largest welfare package since Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society initiative in the 1960s, a Fox News anchor on Wednesday indicated negotiations between the president and the senator exploded in failure and will not be restarted until 2022.” Report: $1.9 Trillion Reconciliation Package Dead Until 2022; Biden, Manchin “Not Close to a Deal”
- “The infrastructure bill will require impaired driving technology in all new vehicles.” The Government Is Your Car’s Next Passenger
- “At a time of soaring inflation, the so-called infrastructure bill is the biggest spending program in history.” Biden’s Build Bolshevism Biggerer Lie Revealed: $5 Trillion Isn’t “Zero”
- “If so, we have to make every decision in favor of winning the  election . . . o save our democracy.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi: Joe Biden is “Just Perfect”; “Our Country . . . Could Not Be Better Served”
- “Earlier in the day, Biden spoke at a briefing from local leaders in Kentucky about the storm damage.” Joe Biden Greeted with ‘Let’s Go, Brandon!’ Chants While Touring Kentucky Tornado Damage
- “Even with bad approval ratings, the nation’s top four Democrat leaders are more popular than Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.” McConnell, Emblematic of Republicans’ Past, is the Least Popular Politician in America
- Meh. Dump McConnell and his fellow traitors as well as the CoC and then we’ll be on to something. Holding Up a Mirror
- “Alexander Hamilton didn’t think the Bill of Rights was needed. We should be thankful his view didn’t prevail.” Rights Not To Be Parted With
- “Regimes that embattled minorities are on the streets protesting are not there by accident. Voters made choices.” (very good points but the author ignores/disregards Democrat machine vote rigging – jjs) Regretting and Excusing Are Not the Same
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “No one but the dregs of humanity is in favor of child porn, but Apple has apparently abandoned its plan to build “CSAM” scanning software into its mobile operating systems for iPhone and iPad.” Apple Abandoning Privacy-Busting Child Porn ‘CSAM’ Scanner for iPhone
- Robert Spencer: “It’s a sad bunch.” XiNN Dumps Joe, Offers List of 11 Democrats Who Could Replace Him in 2024
- “It was put there by pro-abortion Democrats, including his own family.” The Hole in the Heart of RFK Jr.’s Extraordinary Book
- “They know they can still pull a win out. They’ve done it before; they can do it again.” The Supreme Court’s Abortion Argument Isn’t Over. The Left Is Still Fighting — So We Must Too
- “Sixty-three million Americans killed in abortions might have something to do with the onrushing demographic apocalypse in our country.” To Fix a Cratering Birthrate, Stop Killing Your Children
- Larry Elder: “The surprising truth about restrictions on abortion.” If the Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, What Happens?
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- Joey Softserve: “Most of those who remain are dual citizens, long-time residents who had earlier decided to stay because of their family roots in Afghanistan.” State Department Helped 479 U.S. Citizens Leave Afghanistan Since Aug. 31 — Hundreds More Than Biden Said Were Left Behind
- “Almost 24 million Afghan people are facing starvation. The inflation in food prices and fuel prices also means it will cost more for aid agencies to purchase and ship food to Afghanistan.” Joe Biden Left Behind a Humanitarian Crisis in Afghanistan
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “To understand what’s at stake, let’s talk geopolitics.” The Threat of a China-Centric New World Order
- “He did not elaborate, but the Israeli government — which regards a nuclear-armed Iran as a potentially existential threat — has been urging its allies to take ‘concrete steps’ against the regime in Tehran, while hinting strongly that a military option is on the table if diplomacy fails.” Blinken: US “Actively Engaging With Allies and Partners on Alternatives” to Diplomacy With Iran
- “. . . While Biden appeases and turns a blind eye.” Iran’s March Toward Making a Nuclear Bomb
- “Iran’s only goal is to create a ‘nuclear umbrella under which Tehran can dominate the region.'” Israeli Military Leaders: Biden Nuclear Deal Poses “Significant Threat to Israel’s Security”
- “The U.S. and Israel are currently in discussions about joint military exercises, and Iran has threatened both nations for this discussion. We can only hope that Blinken and Biden take a lesson from Trump’s success in the Middle East and do not capitulate to Iran’s dangerous deceptions.” (if you believe that, I have a few bridges over the East River I can let you have, cheap – jjs) Biden Junta Continues to Show Its Disdain for Israel and Support of Iran
- “The hypocrisy is unbelievable.” The Democratic Summit Circus
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Ahmed Abdu’ Maher got five years in prison for asking what’s so bad about Donald Trump’s so-called “Muslim ban.'” Egyptian Scholar Asks Reasonable Questions about Islam, Gets Arrested
- ” . . . For rescuing the child brides of Muslim migrants.” A Danish Heroine Goes to Prison
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Advocates of public-nuisance litigation against pharmaceutical companies run into an obstacle in Oklahoma.” Sooner Sanity
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The faux environmentalist is easy to spot: he loves industrial wind power and couldn’t care less about the environmental destruction it causes.” Gone Green with the Wind
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The top edge of the corona is dubbed the Alfven surface, and Parker’s passage across that boundary three different times during the April ’21 fly-by revealed it to be a sharp boundary that also has a great deal of topography.” Scientists Confirm Parker Solar Probe Entered Sun’s Corona in April 2021
- “After engineers at Arianespace’s French Guiana launch facility found an intermittent issue with ground equipment related to the Ariane 5 rocket launching the James Webb Space Telescope, it was decided to delay the launch two days to make sure the problem was resolved.” Webb Launch Delayed Two Days Because of Ground Equipment Issue
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The real question to ask is who really is being discriminated against?” Penn Students, Disturbed By Transgender Swimmer Dominating Female Swim Team, Fear Retaliation From Leftist Classmates (pre-emptively “have a chat” with the leftist classmates, late at night, when no one is looking – jjs)
- The biggest hurdle these lawsuits face is overcoming the court professionals’ claims to “quasi-judicial immunity,” which allows them to break the law while working as an arm of the court without facing a lawsuit. Family Court Psychologist Sued in New York for “Reprogramming Children” and Labeling Mom a “Parental Alienator”
- “New Ways Ministry has said that love between same-sex couples is ‘divinely inspired.'” In About-Face, Vatican Again Features Condemned LGBTQ Group as “Resource”
- “I wonder if any of these revolutionaries realize that all communist societies get rid of their sexual deviants. After all, communists, better than anyone else, understand that such people undermine society, any society.” Trans Activists Have Much Bigger Plans Than Living as They Wish
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “I haven’t seen any Mark Cuban-type, what I would view as anti-American, protests against our anthem or our flag but I certainly want to make sure that sort of negative activism is avoided, prohibited actually, if they want to do business with the government, and most of them do.” New Florida Bill To Require National Anthem Before Home Games For Pro Teams
- “The pageant is a win for conservatism — and has been for 100 years.” Why the Left Hates Miss America
- “Why is communism so appealing to a certain subset of leftists?” Genocidal Regimes and Leftist Apologists
- Morgan Ortagus, former Trump official: “Maybe someone could have, I don’t know, googled Taiwan and China before they produced the map?” NFL “Caves to Communist China” as it Releases Map Falsely Claiming That Taiwan Belongs to China
- “Christmas is only ten days away, yet some people just don’t seem interested in playing nice. We’ve got a list of businesses that do and do not deserve a visit from Santa. Let’s dig in.”Santa’s List of Businesses That Are Naughty and Nice to Conservatives
- “[Lie-awatha Warren] has the assumption — as in that incredibly upside-down use of the term ‘freeloading’ — that everything really belongs to the government anyway, including Musk’s fortune.Three cheers to Elon Musk for opposing that, and for looking past the next social welfare program to humanity’s next advancement. Maybe he can blast Warren into space next.” Elon Musk is the Hero We Need Today
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “The team behind I Can Only Imagine uncorks a mainstream ode to family, faith.” How American Underdog Will Surprise Even Die Hard Kurt Warner Fans
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.