Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and the last few days before Christmas. Let me begin with a quote from the great Milton Friedman:
“I do not believe that the solution to our problem is simply to elect the right people. The important thing is to establish a political climate of opinion which will make it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing. Unless it is politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing, the right people will not do the right thing either, or if they try, they will shortly be out of office.”
While elections are now perhaps the least important aspect of how policy is enacted and enforced in topsy-turvy overthrown Amerika, every now and again they can and do throw a monkey wrench into the machine of State and the plans of those at the controls.
There’s an old Appalachian Christmas tradition in which children throw their wish lists into a fireplace in hopes fairies will bring the embers to Santa Claus. [So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden may want to consider giving it a try after Senator Joe Manchin’s Sunday morning announcement that he’s gifting the White House a lump of West Virginia coal for Christmas: a “no” vote on the multitrillion-dollar “Build Back Better” plan. Not a year into his [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”], Biden’s domestic agenda is dead.
. . .Biden’s refusal to budge on the price tag of the bill means not only the demise of his domestic agenda, but the central appeal of his candidacy: that he’s a moderate deal-maker who, thanks to his nearly half-century in the Senate, knows how to get things done.
Much of this was predictable. Despite beating former president Donald Trump by only 44,000 votes in three swing states that decided the election[*], Biden handed socialist Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) full control over budget legislation in a 50-50 Senate.
When moderate Democrats felt squeamish about rubber stamping the desires of an octogenarian socialist, party leadership countered with a litany of absurdities, such as labeling cash handouts to illegal immigrants “infrastructure” and promising that the largest expansion of the welfare state since President Lyndon B. Johnson’s Great Society is actually deflationary. . .
. . . Rank-and-file Democrats with competitive races this cycle are now untethered from the failing [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] agenda. They no longer need to explain to voters how printing more money for a leftist wishlist made sense as prices continue to skyrocket in grocery stores across the country. They no longer have to explain why they voted to include massive tax cuts for the wealthy in their “human infrastructure” bill.
Who knows whether the lifeline will be enough to save vulnerable Democrats given Biden’s other failures. Between the [junta’s] utter failure in Afghanistan and Biden’s failure to shut down [Chinese] COVID-19, the past year of Democrat leadership has been a political disaster. But with just under a year until the midterms, Manchin’s bullet to the [junta’s] disastrous spending bill may be just what they need to get back on track.
Yeah, he “beat”(*) Trump by 44,000 votes — mostly by flooding a toilet in Atlanta and flooding 6 states with a few million fraudulent ballots to put him over the top, but I digress. Then again, not really. While the trajectory of this nation has been towards devolution/dissolution into a top down centralized big government bureaucracy starting around 1913, the only variable has been the speed at which that goal was achieved, never its inevitability. The closest we have ever come to slamming on the brakes and throwing it into reverse was with the election – and re-election – of Donald Trump. And by that I don’t necessarily mean because of the man himself, though for sure, his reason for seeking the presidency in the first place was from a businessman’s perspective (and dare I say despite his New York liberal pedigree, a patriot’s perspective), in stopping the madness and destruction of big government bureaucracy.
Donald Trump represents tens of millions of Americans, perhaps at least half the country if not upwards of two thirds of the citizenry who, despite the concerted efforts to brainwash several generations of children to hate themselves, their heritage and the greatest nation that ever came into being, had woken (pun definitely intended) up to find a wolf at their throat. Too late that by hook and by crook, little by little, a distinct minority of individuals control the instrumentalities of power in and outside of government now have almost total control of society. Yet here we are, with Donald Trump ousted in a coup that installed a virtually dead corpse into the Oval Office with the slimmest of majorities in both chambers of Congress (also under the shadiest of circumstances) and ready to deal a death blow to a Constitution on life support and somehow, the wrong man stepped up and did the right thing.
Whenever I see Joe Manchin, I remember back a few years to a State of the Union address from President Trump. After Trump made a pronouncement that got a standing ovation, Manchin rose to his feet to join in the applause but within a nanosecond of being glared at by IIRC Malig-Nancy Pelosi, he sank back in his chair and sat on his hands. Not exactly a profile in courage. And yet, he just put a massive torpedo into the greatest expansion of government power since the Great Society and the New Deal, that would have completed the fundamental transformation of America into the moral equivalent of Rachel Levine with Obama’s brain.
Let’s face it, Joe Manchin understands full well what voting for a bill that would destroy the coal industry means; political suicide. Hence, Milton Friedman’s observation of political profitability. In any case, he did the right thing despite what has to have been offers of massive payoffs by the Klain/Kalorama Klown Kouncil, if not the Yasser Arafat pistol in the hand not holding the olive branch. You know, I’m not going to be all that tough and cynical on Manchin. Recall a certain congressman from Michigan IIRC named Bart Stupak. Obama assured him over and over that he wouldn’t com– er, include abortion in the Obamacare bill and Stupak went along with it and voted for it. We all know how that turned out.
Certainly, like zombie radioactive projectile herpes, the Left will come back again and again, and do anything and everything to ram through this garbage any way they can. They don’t necessarily care about elections anymore thinking or perhaps knowing that they can rig them like they did 2020. We’ll see if this is true. Frankly, I’m kind of shocked Pee-Air Defecto or the Alaskan Snow Blower have not announced their intention to cross the aisle.
For now, a welcome reprieve from the next round of waterboarding.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Roger Kimball: “You still hear people talk about individual liberty and the rule of law, but the slogans are shot through with a brittle cynicism.” The Freedom Facade
- “The bill gives the Governor of New York, his or her delegates — including but not limited to the commissioner and heads of local health departments — the right to remove and detain any individuals or groups of people through issuing a single order. The orders only have to include the individual’s name(s) or ‘reasonably specific descriptions of the individuals or groups.'” New York Legislation Provides for Indefinite Detention of Unvaccinated at Governor’s Whim
- Robert Spencer: “Leftists cannot and do not tolerate dissent. . . It is striking how often Democrat officials turn out to be enemies of this most fundamental and important of freedoms, while establishment Republicans stand by indifferent as they work to destroy it.”Biden Junta, Big Tech, Leftist Hate Groups Step Up War on Free Speech
- “[F]or two years now, a global coup has been carried out all over the world, planned for some time by an elite group of conspirators enslaved to the interests of international high finance.” Archbishop Vigano’s Startling Warning to the American People
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “Perhaps this will move the Biden [junta] to focus less on pie in the sky and more of what people really need in 2022. Stop laughing.” (the NY Post’s editors still get in their digs at Trump and believe the myth that Biden actually won, but the rest is accurate – jjs) Joe Manchin’s Christmas Gift to America: Killing the Build Bolshevism Biggerer Horror
- “If his comments on FOX and written statement indicate an end to that effort, they represent a sudden and inexplicable reversal in his position, and a breach of his commitments to the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] and the Senator’s colleagues in the House and Senate,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said in a statement released on Sunday after Manchin appeared on Fox News to announce his final position. White House Turns on Joe Manchin for Killing Joe Biden’s Build Bolshevism Biggerer Bill
- “Complete bullshit.” America- and Jew-Hating Immigration Criminal Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Launches Profane Tirade On Joe Manchin During MSLSD Interview
- “[Bald-faced baldie imbecile Maoist] Pressley stated that if Manchin was serious about addressing issues like inflation and poverty, he would support the Build Back Better bill ‘so we can, in fact, build back better.'” LoPecia Pressley Accuses Manchin of Showing “Contempt” for the American People After Opposing Spending Bill (I’m shocked – SHOCKED – she didn’t call him racist – jjs)
- “Auchincloss suggested Democrats ‘will be able to pass components’ of the package or try another format for Biden’s massive spending bill.” (executive fiat and SCOTUS rubber stamp after months of litigation; same as it ever was – jjs) Unknown Dem Backbencher Auchincloss on Build Bolshevism Biggerer: “It’s Not Dead [it’s resting!]”
- “Between the administration’s utter failure in Afghanistan and Biden’s failure to shut down [Chinese] COVID-19, the past year of Democratic leadership has been a political disaster. But with just under a year until the midterms, Manchin’s bullet to the [junta’s] disastrous spending bill may be just what they need to get back on track.” Manchin Takes Dead Aim at Biden’s Agenda
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “After over a year of watching many of the violent thugs walk away from justice, December 2021 is proving to be a nightmare for the Democrats’ commie street urchins.” A Christmas Miracle! December Sees Antifa Thugs (Finally) Going to Prison!
- “Democrats are coming up empty again.” Another January 6 Conspiracy Theory Debunked: GOP House Members Did Not Coordinate With Stop the Steal Organizer
- “The fact that Antifa and BLM violence can be unleashed and put back in a bottle is itself worrisome, as the shot-callers are mysterious.” What Happened to the Riots?
- “The California Democrat has a lifetime of failure as a credible writer of fiction.>” Adam Schiff-for-Brains’ Delusion
- “Hint: It’s not who the media say they are.” America’s Real Authoritarians
- “Placing political creatures in charge of a supposedly nonpartisan agency inevitably leads to partisan behavior.” How Did the FBI End Up in This Mess?
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Friday’s 2-1 ruling by the U.S. Appeals Court for the Sixth Circuit allows for the Biden [junta] to enforce the requirement, though the battle is likely far from over.” Federal Appeals Court Says Biden’s Vaccine Rule For Private Businesses Can Resume
- “It’s gone way, way too far, and that is a decision that people should make for themselves, but they should not have their rights, freedoms, or liberties restricted based on these boosters.” DeSantis: Americans “Should Not Have Their Rights, Freedoms, Or Liberties Restricted” Over Boosters
- “Challenges mount after lower court clears way for employer mandate.” Legal Attacks On Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Reach Supreme Court
- J. Deane Waldman, M.D.: “[Chinese] COVID-19 is probably the greatest and most successful swindle in history. By comparison, Carlo Ponzi and Bernie Madoff were pikers.” The Chinese COVID Scam: The Progressive Path to Power, and Tyranny
- “As immunity builds in the population, the risk of infection to all — including the vulnerable — falls,” the declaration continues. “We know that all populations will eventually reach herd immunity . . . Our goal should therefore be to minimize mortality and social harm until we reach herd immunity.” This, it seems, was unacceptable to Collins and Fauci. Fauci Orchestrated ‘”Quick and Devastating” Takedown of Anti-Lockdown Experts
- “Does responsibility for the deaths of over 1 million Americans make Tony Fauci a mass murderer? It’s actually worse than that.” Judging Fauci
- “It appears that World Gym Greece is not the only business refusing to comply, and that makes it very difficult for the local government to play hardball. If it does, it will soon find itself punishing most of the businesses in the county, and that will be a disaster for the future of these petty dictator politicians.” Pushback: NY Gym Owners Will Not Comply with New Mask Mandates
- The new guidance, known as the “test to stay” protocol will ease the burden on children who were previously expected to stay home if they come into contact with someone who tests positive.” Unvaccinated Kids No Longer Have to Quarantine if Exposed, Per CDC’s ‘Test to Stay’ Protocol
- If only this virus was as deadly as she and her ilk keep telling us. Dishonest Injun Elizabeth Warren Tests Positive for Chinese Coronavirus
- “A new think tank unmasks the left.” Return to Main Street
* * * * *
- So, wait a second. If this is such a threat to humanity, why wait until after Christmas and not order an immediate lockdown? That is, of course, a rhetorical question. Boris Johnson Looking at Post-Christmas Lockdown for the UK
- “It’s time for the nation’s leaders to fall back to simply offering advice in most cases: Issuing orders that won’t be obeyed is worse than foolish.” American’s Increasingly Refuse to Obey Mandates in the Name of Fighting Chinese COVID
- “The response to [Chinese] COVID has effectively changed the meanings of previously accepted words or terms.” Orwell was Right: Control the Language, Control the World
- “Crises often increase religious observance, but the pandemic has helped throttle it.”Religion in the Time of Chinese COVID
- “When people who never subjugate their will to G-d invoke His name to promote an agenda.”A Gift From G-d?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Benjamin Braddock: “One thing I can say with confidence is that the government will not act. It will do too little, too late.” The Dying Dollar
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s unfavorability poll number, according to the Real Clear Politics average, is 52.6%. To be fair, Fed Chairman Jerome Powell’s ultra-easy monetary policy is directly responsible for part of that high unfavorability rating.” Our Incompetent Federal Reserve
- “The Federal Reserve has announced a tighter monetary policy, but its stance remains accommodative.” Course Correction?
- “What good will it do the American people for the government to get into semiconductor manufacturing?” Joe Biden Wants to Regulate Your Computer Chips, Too
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- ” . . . and much of the press still can’t figure out why crime is surging in certain cities.”Roses are Red, Crime is Blue
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “When the next issue is distributed throughout the college, do not be surprised if the leftist thugs who run Harvard to have organized a plan to steal and destroy all copies. It is the left’s playbook to silence all debate and opposition. The publishers of The Salient had better be prepared for such thuggery, and arrange the distribution in order to defeat it.”Pushback Against Blacklists: Harvard Students Relaunch Conservative Newspaper
- “Parents say remote learning harms student performance, mental health.” Virginia Parents Move To Recall School Board Member Who Opposed Reopening
- “Squad members demand relief — for themselves.” Government-Mandated Student Loan Cancellations are Fundamentally Unfair
- “. . .don’t brush off little rich kids being told their race is bad and has always been bad. These scam ideas, always accompanied by scam consultants and scam books, won’t stay among the richest segment of the population. Those kids will be raised to push those insane ideas into the world. We can’t let them.” (50 years too late with this warning – jjs) Private Preschools Are Teaching the Future Elite to Be Racist
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “If he is true to his word, this will finally put an end to efforts to abuse the process and pass the largest amnesty in American history,” Hauman said. “If he is not, this is his last term.”Biden’s Amnesty for Illegal Aliens, Limitless Immigration for Corporations in Tailspin with Manchin Opposition
- “The State of Texas has taken comprehensive action to secure our southern border and address the border crisis while [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden has sat idly by,” Texas Governor Greg Abbott said in a border wall unveiling on Saturday. “In June, I promised Texans that we would step up in the federal government’s absence and build our own border wall.” Texas Builds Border Wall in Sector Where 47,000 Migrants were Apprehended Last Month
- “To Biden, Texas is just a doormat.” Joe Biden Would Rather Ket Birder Wall Materials Rot on the Ground Than Sell Them to Texas to Build Its Own
- “Barletta, [now running for governor of Pennsylvania] once the mayor of Hazleton, Pennsylvania, told Breitbart News Saturday that he will take similar action to that of Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) in Florida, who last week announced six proposals and an emergency order to take on companies and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) aiding in illegal immigration.” Lou Barletta: Like DeSantis, I’ll Bus Illegal Aliens Out of Pennsylvania to Biden’s Delaware
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Jewish clergy want DEI programs to be suspended pending review of rampant anti-Semitism.” Rabbis: College Diversity Officers Promoting “Irrational Hatred of Jews”
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “[Miranda] Devine’s gripping account of the Biden family’s sleazy business dealings, gleaned from the contents of Hunter’s hard drive, picks up where the New York Post’s stellar pre-election reporting left off.” REVIEW: Laptop from Hell: Hunter Biden, Big Tech, and the Dirty Secrets the [so-called quote-unquote] President Tried to Hide
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “GOP members want commerce secretary to brief Congress on ‘deeply concerning’ Free Beacon report.” House Republicans Probe Raimondo’s Financial Ties to China
- “UNITE HERE Local 11’s nonprofit affiliate took PPP loans as it hired union staff.” California Union Uses Loophole To Pocket Chinese COVID Relief Funds, Labor Experts Say
- “For Blumenthal to claim ignorance doesn’t pass the smell test.” NVA Irregular Da Nang Dick Blumenthal Says He Didn’t Know the People’s World Awards Were Tied to the Communist Party
- Discussing the candidates he has endorsed, Trump said, “Sometimes I’m going a little outside of the box with some because we have candidates that are not strong, they’re RINOs, and they’re not strong. They’re Mitch McConnell-type guys, and he’s a disaster.” Trump: McConnell Is a “Disaster” — GOP Needs New Leadership
- “Biden previously has joked that he’ll get in trouble if he offers spontaneous answers to reporters’ questions, and after speaking on serious issues, he often turns on his heel and walks away from the podium as frustrated reporters shout questions that go unanswered.”Biden: “Folks, I’m Not Going to Take Questions Today”
- “Republicans are seeing improved prospects in eight states’ gubernatorial contests next year, according to the Cook Political Report.” Republicans Favored to Make Gains in 2022 Governor Races
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The bill for the arrogance and incompetence displayed by leftist elites is now coming due.” Why Would Hispanics Drop the Left?
- “Voters know she doesn’t have what it takes.” Kamala Harris Is a Liability
- “West Virginia State Treasurer Riley Moore discusses how state treasurers are leveraging their power to fight woke capitalism.” A Powerful Campaign Against Woke Capitalism Is Unfolding Quietly In State Treasurer Races
- “The long running campaign to paint Republicans as a threat to democracy has backfired.”Who Poses the Real Threat to Democracy?
- Miranda Devine: “This year is ending in much the same way as it began, with furious readers flaming my e-mail inbox. . . ” A Long Year of Dem Disasters
- Big time big government RINO. Condolences to the family. Johnny Isakson, Longtime Georgia Senator, Dies at 76
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “And he did it at WaPo, leftists’ safe space. Race card played: ‘Will should’ve just written Hannah-Jones was ‘uppity.'” Fury From The Left After George Will Calls 1619 Project “Historical Illiteracy” and “Not Innocent Ignorance”
- “That’s what this is all about, of course: shattering yet more norms (which is ‘historic’ when Democrats do it but bad when Republicans do it) by indicting a sitting president. They want a mug shot of Donald Trump so bad, they can taste it.” Leftwing Journalists All Aflutter, Predict Trump Indictment Soon
- “Racist people and parents in Florida are going to be suing every school.” MSLSD Race Baiters Declare DeSantis’ Anti CRT Legislation Is “New Effort To Codify White Supremacy”
- Robert Spencer: “The Left is more mendacious, hateful and paranoid than ever.” MSNBC and The Atlantic Claim 30 Million People Ready to Take Up Arms for Trump (if only, if only – jjs)
- Margot Cleveland: “So Nunes had a choice: Stay in Congress and chair the House’s most powerful committee as a Republican, limited by the Democrat-controlled executive branch, or surrender the cozy conclave and create an enterprise to counter the slant and censorship that over the last five years has grown exponentially. The left might not understand Nunes’ decision, but here’s hoping it learns his reason soon–and the hard way.” Right Responds to Cancel Culture By Building Its Own Infrastructure, and the Left Goes Nuts
- “The goal should be to save life.” Follow a Practical Strategy to End Abortion
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “GOP lawmakers want full accounting of failed vetting efforts.” Four Months After Withdrawal, Biden Junta Doesn’t Know Identities of Afghan Refugees Resettled in US
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “No such wild sabre-rattling came from China during the Trump administration. They didn’t dare. But with Biden and Harris at the helm for less than a year, the world is now witnessing a rush to exploit the power vacuum in both American politics and foreign policy.” WATCH: CCP Stuns Biden, Blasts U.S. Military ‘War Crimes’ In Middle East
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Summit for Democracy shows how much Biden and Kamala hate the USA.” Biden Won’t Stand Up to China or Russia, Only to America
- “Forgetting geography and imagining that sanctions will contain Russia has much to do with why Ukraine is staring at a Russian invasion.” Ukraine, NATO, and the Most Fateful Error of American Policy
- “Latest threat comes amid escalating proxy war between Tehran and Jewish state.” Iran Threatens to Light Israel on Fire
- “Like Caligula, like the Roman relics . . . comparisons to ancient Roman civilization abound.”Bizarre and Sane: North Korea and Israel
- “Grocery shopping will be banned on December 17.” North Koreans Banned From Laughing During Mourning Period For Kim Jong Il’s Death
- “What is difficult but unavoidable for Poland is proving to be crucially important for the future of Europe.” Will Poland Have to Defend Europe from Islam Again?
- “Rice University sociology lecturer Craig Considine preaches a wide-screen, blockbuster — and fictional — view of Muhammed and Islam.” Craig Considine’s Sci-Fi Islam
- The price of tracking ‘Islamophobia.'” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou’s Bill to Combat “Islamophobia” Passes the House
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Potheads who thought government legalization of pot would lead to heaven on earth forgot about one tiny detail: getting the government involved in anything either makes it more expensive or ruins it completely. In the case of legal pot in California, it’s both.” Pot Industry in California on Verge of Collapse
- “Set in the lush foothills of the Appalachians, the Tennessee city has built a technology infrastructure for the twenty-first century.” How Chattanooga Reinvented Itself
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “You take a shower, the water doesn’t come out.” LOW-FLOW JOE: Biden Reverses Trump-Era Shower Head Rule
- “Even assuming for the sake of argument what cannot be proven — that man can control the earth’s climate — California continues to enact legislation and regulations at cross purposes with this aim and at a perilous cost to its citizens and the world.” California’s Fatal Energy Lysenkoism
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] green initiatives rely on biased data from interest groups to attack the U.S. oil and gas industry.” Biden Methane Rule Chokes On Climate Change Fallacies
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “If confirmed as ice, this discovery is ground-breaking, because it suggests that the underground layers of ice that have been detected on Mars down to 30 degrees latitude likely also exists at the equator, though much deeper underground. This discovery suggests that ice table is global, meaning that if you dig down almost anywhere on Mars you will uncover ice.’ Scientists Discover Underground Reservoir of Hydrogen, Likely Ice, Near Martian Equator
- “Capitalism in space: SpaceX has submitted a new proposal for building several launchpads at the Kennedy Space Center for its Starship heavy lift rocket, including rebuilding one old pad (LC-39A) and building another at a new site (the never used LC-49).” SpaceX Proposes New Launchpads for Starship at Kennedy
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The holiday that has nothing to do with Africa, but a lot to do with left-wing terrorism.” Kronicles of Kwanzaa
- “Upon the statue’s removal, workers reportedly discovered a time capsule from 1887.” Report: Chinese COVID Vax Card and BLM Sticker Put In New Time Capsule Under Pedestal Of Removed Robert E. Lee Statue In Virginia
- In the latest episode of “The Tim Dillon Show,” the star comedian mocked the idea that the SUV allegedly being driven by Darrell Brooks just ran over and killed six people during a Christmas parade without any human role at all. Tim Dillon Rips the Media for Ignoring and Distorting the Waukesha Massacre
- Christian Toto: “Famously canceled comic saves the most incendiary trans material for last.”Louis C.K. Takes Cancel Culture Baton from Chappelle in Sorry
- “Christianity is losing ground to the ‘nones.'” The Rise of the Religiously Unaffiliated
- “I had serious reservations about the woke remake, but it turns out the film had some bright spots.” What Spielberg Gets (Surprisingly) Right in West Side Story
- “The New York city council has evicted Thomas Jefferson from its chamber. Should Paris now follow suit?” Two Statues of Jefferson
- “In relying on the usage of ‘unalienable’ after Francis Hutcheson, the founders indicated an important difference between themselves and John Locke.” Lost in Translation
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.